Trucks RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Trucks RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Trucks RVs? Write a review

2019-02-25 2016 Ford F-250 XLT View Listings

Superb towing vehicle. The Powerstroke diesel is powerful, quiet and efficient, averaging 18-19 overall MPG, and 12 MPG towing a 6,500 lb Imagine conventional travel trailer. In addition to speeding up hills while towing, a big plus of the Ford diesel is the engine brake which controls downhill speed like a champ, saving on brakes and nerves. Towing features on our Lariat model are an integrated trailer brake controller, large, extendable towing mirrors, tow/haul transmission mode, extra heavy duty alternator, 3” hitch receiver, and a 10,000lb GVWR, allowing us to carry a lot of weight in the bed and not worry about exceeding any truck capacity. We opted for the 3/4 ton diesel over the half ton because we knew we’d be towing in remote areas with the trailer fully loaded with water, food etc. While half ton truck makers advertise massive maximum towing capacities, those numbers drop rapidly when you factor in tongue weight, people and cargo in the truck against the truck’s GVWR and maximum weight ratings for the front and rear axles and P-rated tires. The only areas for improvement on this truck are it’s wide turning radius (true for F-150 as well) and somewhat stiff ride when unladen. Livability and Floor Plan ratings are not applicable.
- Mike, California

2018-10-31 2016 Dodge Ram 3500 Larimie View Listings

This Pickup did an excellent job towing our 42 foot 5th wheel. We were able to pull up hills better than most others. It has so many bells & whistles! more comfort than most luxury cars and it is a workhorse!
- Rodney Hewson, North Dakota

2018-07-18 2016 Dodge Ram 3500 Larimie View Listings

Truck pulls the 40ft toy hauler(also listed) with ease. It is a luxury truck with its western leather interior that comfortably seats 5. All the bells and whistle that can handle plugging in your technology on the go and safely talk, text hands free.heated and cooled seats. Traveled in the mountains with no issues.
- Janet, Arizona

2018-05-03 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty View Listings

You may have reviewed comments on the ‘reputation’ of this truck. I’m here to tell you there is at least ONE exception to to that reputation—and it is this truck. It has been our RV tow vehicle for the past six years, (second owners). We have pulled from 27’ to 32’ without any problems at all! Initially,we worried about it’s reputation so purchased an extended warranty for 5 years/100,000 miles. The five years is up and it has yet to reach 100,000 miles! Never had occasion to use the warranty! We did have an engine light come on but Imler Diesel in Sacramento resolved that to a manifold sensor to the EGR valve. The truck has had regular maintence including transmission and radiator service at Independent Automotive in Dixon, Ca. I just completed a round trip to Arizona and this truck averaged 18.8 mpg for the 1500 mile trip!
- Toni O’Brien, California

2017-04-27 2000 Ford F-150 XTR View Listings

We are the original owners of this vehicle. It has been very dependable.
- Robert Reed, Michigan

2016-12-14 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 View Listings

My truck is great. Since it's a diesel there isn't any trouble pulling a 20k GVRW 5th wheel.
- Tom W, South Carolina

2016-09-08 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD View Listings

Great truck. The 6.0L V8 gasoline engine with its 4.10 ratio transmission was plenty powerful enough to pull our 34 foot travel trailer (8,600 GVWR). In fact I traded my Tahoe for this truck specifically to pull my trailer. I didn't want to mess with diesel so this gas engine power plant was a good alternative. I pulled the trailer through Death Valley in 110 degree temperatures and the temperature gauge barely moved. I can keep my speed between 45 and 55 mph over mountain passes. I slow down to about 30 or 35 mph on the steepest grades so not to over-tax the engine. Exterior and interior are in superb condition. Very comfortable to drive and has nice amenities.
- Chad Heckman, Colorado

2015-07-08 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD View Listings

We used a 2013 GMC 2500HD Sierra Denali to pull our Cedar Creek 36CKTS Fifth Wheel for 2 years. Not only do you ride in total comfort with all the bells & whistles, but it also has the power to effortlessly pull a 40' trailer. It was a great experience. We never had any problems. We would certainly recommend this truck for towing the big rigs.
- Kathy Jerram, Arizona

2014-12-13 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 View Listings

One of the best made diesel trucks I have ever owned! Remarkable for me, because I am a Ford buyer! Handles well, shifts well, anti-sway bars front and rear as standard.coil suspension, tight steering, outstanding brakes(disc)all around. The Cummins turbo diesel is quiet and extremely powerful. With 3.42 rear-end at highway speeds the engine is hitting about 1400 rpm's. Cab is tight, no rattles, dash is easy to read, Sirius radio and speakers that would blow the lips off of a chicken!Hook-up your trailer, hit the computer and it will set up your brakes, any adjustments you want....just hit the integrated brake control! Perfect! Considering today's high priced diesel trucks; this is a bargain!
- Stephen Tyrrell, Arizona

2014-10-23 2014 Ford F-150 XLR View Listings

This is the first truck I have owned. I have already loaded up a quad in the back gone out in the bush and had zero issues. Looking forward to driving it around more.
- Cam McIntyre, British Columbia