Toy Haulers Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (224)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Toy Haulers Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rich from Manitoba says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 228RR View Listings

If you are considering spending your hard earned money on a Crossroads RV..DON'T BOTHER! My wife and I did just that in 2016. There is no quality control at the Crossroads facility. We received our camper with a bathroom door that popped open when travelling. This was due to a huge bulge in the vertical wood frame. Cupboard doors so badly installed it seems they were done by a 3 year old. The best part is the rear axle had been bent and the rear wheels were tilted outward. Nobody will fix that. Our dealer told me they can't warranty the bent axle until the tires show damage. I guess only seeing that it is bent is not enough. Several of the exterior clearance lights were installed but not connected to the wiring. The fresh water suction hose to pump was kinked. I will have to undertake some thermal scans this summer and determine how much insulation is missing in the ceiling and walls as the AC runs continuously even though it is dropping air temp 12 deg. F. Of course our dealer said, "Some campers are just like that." Both Crossroads and our dealer got what they wanted....our money. Neither of them will ever see another dime. These con men also offer a 2 year warranty which was a selling point for us. A 2 year warranty is useless when nobody will fix anything. We have been ripped off both by Crossroads and our dealer.
- Rich, Manitoba

2021-01-12 2020 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 240URS View Listings

Have owned this trailer now 2 months, the good: I like the size and layout, private extra room with fold-up bunks, that’s about where the positives end. The bad: very shoddy craftsmanship across the board just built extremely poorly. Here’s some things to know: (1) the side ramp is too narrow and storage area too small, other than dirt bikes it’s pretty useless as a “toy hauler” (2) the bottom bunk legs have a badly designed mechanism to extend them out those things broke immediately and were IMPOSSIBLE to get a part # to replace (should be covered under warranty) which brings me to (3) KEYSTONE WARRANTY DOES NOT EXIST. On their website they have a section called “warranty” but calling in for anything leads to nothing short of disastrous frustration, NO DEALERS WILL DO ANY WARRANTY REPAIRS PERIOD. Call and ask them yourself, keystone does not back their “warranty” period, you’re on your own, and good luck figuring out what the actual proprietary parts are. (4) the storage garage sliding door is poorly designed and swings/rolls right off it’s tracks easily bashing into a small wood piece as a stopper frame which guaranteed will constantly come off having the door slide right off the rail anytime you open it with normal ‘force’. (5) the table stands need to be re-enforced, that’s another guarantee, stock from the factory the table will always be wobbly and come loose if used regularly, I promise. (6) Screws can be seen everywhere you look they are not well placed, covered, or hidden they way they should be just proves how cheaply made these units are. (7) the floor plan is narrow and causes a traffic jam anytime anyone needs to get up for any reason now everyone has to shuffle out of the way and then get resituated… overall based on my experience with several trailers, I would very strongly guide you away from keystone and advise you to consider any different manufacturer of your choice.
- Mike, California

2021-01-01 2020 Grand Design Momentum G Class 29G View Listings

Two things I like about this RV, the theatre seats and the garage. That is it. The TV is small and 90 degrees to the right of your seating. Expect neck pain. I have rated this RV before at a "3", but find more wrong with the design and quality each time we use it. Original motivation was a tow behind toy hauler with a garage separate from the living section that could be towed by a F250 6.2 gas. Tongue weight unknown by dealer and expected to be approx 1200. Found to be listed at 1500 lb. but after purchasing my own tongue scale I found it to be 1700 lb. when empty. Way beyond the 12.5k Class IV hitch. Upgraded to Class V and Sway Pro 2 1/2" with 2k sway bars. Second bath is a joke and subsequently added shelving to increase the totally inadequate storage. Only one outside storage compartment that is built like custom made for a golf bag. Tongue jack appears to struggle. Found the three bolts holding it on loosen and must be checked regularly. Glass cabinet inserts break easily. Under sink flooring collapsed and found to be stapled from underneath with no way to repair without cutting it out. One drawer slide has failed. Checked Grand Design parts and the picture doesn't match what is in the RV. The only brochure avail during time of purchase was the M-Class so I was led to believe this had 50 amp service. During walkaround after purchase is when I was told it had 30 amp service. Believe me, you need 50 amp for long term travel. Frankly, for the price you'd expect better design. We were told to use "lots of water" when flushing. Yes, you'd better else your waste and paper with pile up just below the toilet at the bend. I mean lots and lots of water needed to move waste to the tank. It has two gray tanks, but one has a black handle (two black/one gray). Either that or both waste and sink go to same. I wouldn't be surprised. Towing can be nail white knuckle. Even with upgraded Sway Pro it's butt swings like a drunken sailor with passing traffic requiring constant, I mean constant monitoring via mirror while one hand is ready on the tow brake to manually increase gain when needed. It has gotten to the point that Cons outweigh the Pro. Main bath: small shower with curtain. MSRP about 60k and it has a curtain ? We have to put towels between shower and sink to catch water during shower. The sink is too small with no counter space. If you are tall then you'd better check out the leg room before buying. The bedroom has little space around the bed. Dresser is so small and the one inside closet is severely inadequate. You'll wind up either carrying too much in the bed of the truck, or strapping down storage containers in the garage to carry what should be in storage compartments this RV lacks; thus making the garage no more than a shed. I cannot recommend the 29G, let alone Grand Design. P.S. Grand Design presents like high end, but besides deficiencies noted above, it has Chinese tires. Unknown to most, these tires are only rated to 65 mph. I had them replaced with Good Year Endurance. The dealer even called the Chinese tire, "China bombs". If you've ever seen a trailer or RV tire explode you'll know the meaning.
- Ronald Iocono, Delaware

2020-12-31 2021 Heartland Torque View Listings

Our rv is less than two months old and leaks like a sieve when it rains. Keep plenty of towels handy. Wood trim coming loose all around inside. Outside storage compartment fill with water when it rains.
- Len waldroup, Texas

2020-12-30 2020 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 240URS View Listings

The 240URS is a bit of a trade-off. But, if you want something easy to tow with a 1/2 ton truck while giving you light toy-hauler capability, this is a good choice. The good: well, it's a toy hauler. I carry a Kawasaki Concours (670 lb) and it barely fits going straight in, but loading/unloading is super easy with the extended ramp and I literally do not notice the difference hauling loaded vs. unloaded using my Silverado 1500 5.3L. Also, it's nice that the "garage" is separated from the rest of the interior - pretty rare on a 24' hauler. The trade-offs: The slide-out bed is a bit inconvenient since you have to crawl on from the bottom - but, you do get a king bed for your trouble. There are not nearly enough electrical outlets, and the few you get are really inconveniently located. The Bad: There is a terrible design flaw: if you forget to close the rear storage door when you retract the rear slide, the slide frame will catch the door and cause significant damage. This is so easy to do that the salesman actually damaged the storage door while demonstrating the slide out on our initial walkthrough on the lot! The dealership and Keystone took care of everything, but what a ridiculous design. I now have a warning sticker above the slide button to make sure we double-check that the storage door is closed. Overall build quality is about average for an ultra-light. Stuff is a bit flimsy. But, if you want a toy hauler that you can tow with a 1/2 ton, you understand why. For me, trade-offs were worth it.
- Keith Spieldenner, Minnesota

2020-12-29 2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 23PACK15 View Listings

Number one I would NEVER recommend this RV to anyone!! We've had nothing but trouble since we've had it. We couldn't understand while it was sitting at home the door would pop open! Had to keep it locked and that was so hard I would have to get my husband to do it. This year we left for Rodeo, NM in November. Since being here we have had time to find all kinds of crap going wrong. We could live with the door problem, but when the shower started leaking we found some idiot didn't caulk the edge!! That's ok we have the know how to caulk it. But then...the toilet started leaking stinky, smelly sewer water all over the floor. Thank God for internet! We also found out this model was recalled for just that reason! Hubby pulled it out and it was ok for three weeks, but again it started leaking!! He pulled it out again and now we're waiting to see if it's fixed! Finally got my hubby to check out why the bathroom door wouldn't stay shut...the STRICKER plate was not lined up with the latch. Since that was that doors problem he thought maybe that was the entry doors issue! Sure enough!! That STRICKER plate is so flimsy I could bend it!! This thing is to keep us safe!! Ha...junk!! Now we're getting a terrible smell every so often, it's hard to tell from what but according to the internet it might be a stuck or incorrectly installed breather! This camper has been the camper from hell!! We're just praying nothing else goes wrong but if it does I just hope my hubby can fix it! It's just a good thing he's such a good handyman!!
- Debra White, Ohio

2020-12-15 2020 Pacific Coachworks Sandsport 28 View Listings

Workmanship is fair. Tows pretty good. I’ve had it in to the dealer twice. Once in Mesa, AZ and once in north Idaho where we bought it. When stored in sunlight the batteries run down in about a week. Nothing on, and nothing being used. The factory solar panel should keep the batteries charged, both times at the dealer, they said it was fixed. Both times as soon as we park it, within a week the batteries are dead. I would never buy a Sandsport or buy anything from this dealer!
- Richard, Washington

2020-12-10 2020 Winnebago Spyder 28KS View Listings

Do not buy this s**t.. I bought this Winnebago spyder mostly spend time in the shop. It’s been 1 year and half when I got this . Almost a year in the shop back and forth same problem. The frame bend I paid $1500 to fixed. It’s supposed to be $3000 the company paid half. The light is crap, the water line , door always falling down. Electric line is not good.
- Rob, Arizona

2020-12-05 2017 Heartland Pioneer RG28 View Listings

Great RV toy Hauler.Tows Great.6700 lbs. WeEverything works as it should. Never any problems. Sleeps 6. All maintenance done as recommended. Noce and warm in the winter and nice and cool in the summer.
- Richard Vernon Jr, North Carolina

2020-11-30 2017 Forest River Shockwave 25RQ View Listings

Not very happy with our purchase. The on demand water heater has never worked right so are replacing with a standard water heater. On our way to AZ for the winter we were pulling in a station to gas up and a tire mechanic at a near by shop noticed our spare tire was loose. While fixing it he noticed the tires had chunks coming off on the inside. As they were replacing the tires they noticed the lee springs were undersized for the camper and the tires had been hitting the underside of the camper when we went over bumps. We replaced those and the shackles with ones rated for the camper when fully loaded. Could have been a serious accident had we lost the tires going 75 mph! Thank God the tire guy noticed the spare tire dangling! And the charging stations aren’t working! Would not recommend a Forest River!
- Beverly Marlow, Montana

2020-11-25 2020 Grand Design Momentum G Class 28G View Listings

Sold our 07 Fleetwood Redline toy hauler, decided time for an upgrade, we never had one issue in 13 years we owned the Redline, thought I did my homework= Grand Design had good reviews for toy haulers, we unfortunately got a lemon, floor buckled, rear awning never worked, and a bunch of little things- tried working with our dealer to get this stuff figured out- all I seen was a bunch of young unexperienced employees climbing all over my RV without a clue how to work on them? problem with our local dealer- somewhere= (NEAR BREMERTON WASHINGTON) you are a rock star when you buying and a piece of garbage when your done signing papers, forced to go above their heads- absolutely had to go to Grand Design to explain the issues= also had to take it to another reputable family RV dealership to get proof of major Issues, good thing is Grand Design has great customer support and I was able to get a brand new Unit built, bad thing is they shipped it to the same dealership that told me I would never get a new RV and now they are holding my RV Hostage, this is just incredible nightmare= we feel like we are being extorted to horrible service, I now have to find out how to get this RV out of their yard, this has been like a 10 month nightmare= all we wanted to do was pay good money to have a decent RV to go camping in- living in the RV Dealership for non stop repair is not a good feeling, I am very proud of Grand Design for stepping up to the plate and getting us a new RV, the problem is they need their representatives= IE Dealerships to share the importance of lifetime customers, I actually told the dealership this was in no way their problem- they didnt build the RV- But near as I can figure they just worried that I had to go over their heads to get what I paid for, whatever happened to customer service? after dealing with our dealership= We are not sure there is enough time in life to deal with the stress and poor service, cheaper to stay in a Motels or rent RV, If there ever is a next time- we are buying straight from a factory like Grand Design and getting work done only at our own family RV dealership, I am never dealing with a big understaffed bad attitude RV dealership again!!!
- Cory Swanson, Washington

2020-11-21 2021 Forest River Sandstorm 265GSLR View Listings

We looked a long time to find this particular floor plan with a long enough area to house our Polaris RZR. We knew we had to sacrifice space in the bathroom area, and that there would be some minor issues as with any new RV, but our disappointment came with the use of the factory installed Onan 4000 generator. The compartment was not built per Onan specifications and as such heat builds in the compartment and shuts the generator down because of overheating. When this was brought to the attention of the rv dealer, no one seemed to know what caused the problem or how to fix it. They referred us to an rv repair business who stated that unless they could recreate the problem, there was nothing they could do about it. On our first outing in the new rv, we ran the generator for the AC and within 30 minutes it shutdown and the temperature in the generator compartment was 165 degrees with the compartment door open. Friends who were with us also had an Onan generator and had no such problem. The Onan manual indicates the proper amount of space allowances for housing the generator, but this compartment in this particular model meets none of those specs! After the generator, shuts down, the fuel vaporization is so high the fuel odor was smelled by all those around us. Because of the way the rv is designed, there is no way to enlarge the compartment. My husband is now researching a way to vent the generator to eliminate a problem we should not have had in the first place. The generator throws a 36 Code upon shutting down. We do a lot of "dry" camping and to have a problem like this is frustrating, you assume Forest River takes pride in creating an rv that meets all safety standards and a vapor locking generator is certainly not safe. This is not the first RV we have owned with an Onan generator, but the first to give us issues. If anyone else has had this problem, we would like to hear your experience with Forest River in finding a solution.
- Barbara Radle, California

2020-11-15 2020 Grand Design Momentum G Class 29G View Listings

Tow is a 2011 F250 6.2 liter gas. Extended cab with 8' bed. 12,200 lb tow capacity with Class IV hitch. Wanted a toy hauler, but one with a separate garage. Not many available in my weight rating. Grand Design's new G29 towable fit the bill. Reputable
- Ronald Iocono, Delaware

2020-10-20 2016 Keystone Impact 300 View Listings

I bought this camper new from Camping World, first mistake. Immediately I started having water leaks. They would keep the camper for about 3 months and claim the leaks were repaired. Then I noticed the front cap was delaminating and because of water damage. When I told Camping World about it, they stated I had not done proper maintenance to the roof. They did the roof each year. The last leak was where the kitchen sink attaches to the grey water tank and the 90 degree pvc fitting was not glued so it came off and eventually damaged all the flooring in the kitchen, bathroom, and garage area. Contacted Keystone and was told they would do nothing because my camper was out of warranty. I camp quite a bit and I tell EVERYONE, don't buy Keystone because they are built cheaply and they do not back their product.
- Steve Gardiner, Tennessee

2020-10-18 2019 KZ Sportsmen Classic 180THT View Listings

Multiple problems encountered in 1st year purchased new. The couch/bed collapsed while me and disabled wife sitting on it. The screws and paneling it was attached to failed, held on by 3 screws, and staples.... Fridge leaks, never worked right. Leveling jacks failed due to 2 cheap self tapping screws holding them on. Multiple holes not sealed letting dust inside the cabin. Gas lines ran on underside of frame, rocks hitting it causing leaks, why not run inside frame for protection??? Spare tire holder bolts failed, and when tailgate lowers it hits license plate bending plate. Where is quality control, sleeping ???? Positive- tows good, good height.
- David L, Nevada

2020-10-14 2021 Dutchmen Coleman 300TQ View Listings

I am going to start off with the positive report on our new 2021 Coleman 300 TQ toy hauler, we absolutely loved the floor plans and the new colour options, fireplace, beaver tail in the storage for ease of loading our toys, area, power stabilizers, etc. We should have looked at other manufactures but trusted what our dealer was selling us, we ordered the trailer spring of 2020, when the trailer arrived in July 2020, several items where not correct as to what was ordered. 1. The benches that came in the toy hauler part had no “skirts” and were the wrong benches. Not the ones we ordered. (replaced free of charge) 2. Happy jack queen bed was installed, that we did order, cost to me was an extra $1800.00 for it, or we would have had to wait approx. three months to have another trailer ordered. 3. After picking up the trailer we headed down the road and it was noticed that siding on drivers’ side of the trailer was ballooning out between the front corner and the bedroom window. Outdoor shower lid was flapping in the wind, so was the electrical cover, we had to find a store to purchase duct tape to keep them shut. At that time the dealership was closed, we couldn’t return. Over the next few days we noticed the following: 4. Inside panel on drivers’ side was not attached to wall. Received Warranty 5. The dining room tables leg holders {mounts} were in the wrong spot, 6. The wood trim on slide is bowed out. 7. We could get our local radio station 20km away from our home, found that the antenna wire was coiled in behind the stereo not hooked to the antenna. 8. The exhaust fan above stove does not work. Still waiting on warranty. 9. The freezer frosts over on the top of the door, the top of the inside and the back, no matter how low you turn the control. still waiting on warranty 10. Outdoor shower door was warped and would not stay closed in lock position, it was replaced but when we used it there was No cold water at the outdoor shower, found flex line in behind kinked. We fixed 11. The power tongue jack broke three days after we got the trailer home. Received warranty. 12. Bathroom sink lines leaked. We fixed 13. Could not understand why there was no heat from the duct going to the toy storage, found 6ft of extra flex pipe coiled up under the bathroom sink vanity, I cut six ft out and no problems with air flow. 14. The biggest problem we are having is all the caulking on the roof is separating form the roof membrane, and cracking at every seam, picture have been sent to the dealer, and speaking the dealer today they stated that Dutchmen will not cover the caulking, this trailer is only 4months old, would I buy another Dutchman product? well I think you know the answer. There was no proper install with this trailer and the craftsman ship is aweful. This is unacceptable for any company to be sending out trailers in this condition. We sent an email to Dutchman and they asked for a list of problems. We sent and their reply was take it to a dealer and submit for warrenty! Dutchman does not seem to worried about any of it and take forever to get back or to send parts to Action Trailers.
- Margaret Binkley, Ontario

2020-10-13 2019 Outdoor RV Trail Series 21TRZ View Listings

Definately a disappointment. Loved the floorplan and design with all screen and glass back doors but can not use with ramp down due to the gaps and the bugs that come through. We were told to adjust the doors but if the gaps are both above and below the doors that is not a solution. Manufacturer has not been helpful on this problem and we can not use as intended. Drove from Iowa to Colorado to buy, for a 3 month trip through Canada, Newfoundland...but could not enjoy the open back and windows. Don't buy unless you can fully investigate all the sills, or you will be a smorgasbord for mosquitos and bugs. If the sills actually worked to keep the bugs out the livability would be 5 stars.
- Julie Clemenson, Iowa

2020-10-13 2020 Eclipse Attitude 27SA View Listings

This piece of garbage does not deserve a star! I purchased a 2020 Eclipse Attitude. the first time I used it, I had it parked in the front of my home plugged in to get the fridge cold. Before we left so excited for our first trip in our brand new $45,000 toy hauler I unplugged the trailer and fired up the gas refrigerator and locked the door. when I walked around the other side there was flames shooting out the side! we were on fire. I took it back to the dealer and discovered they never hooked up the gas line to the fridge but it was close enough ignite from the igniter. we decided to use coolers and go anyways. we get about 60 miles out of town and one of the wheels come off! The floor is also coming up as well. so we are stranded with no cell service. At this point I just wanted out of this thing. buyers beware most states we don't have any consumer protection from frauds like this company. I had to let the dealer do repairs so I had no trailer for most of the camping season. then I finally got to take it out again for the first time last week hunting. we were really stupid and decided to use the stove top to cook some hamburger. while we were cooking away the whole stove top burst into one huge blue flame blistering my girlfriends hand badly. also flames shooting up in-between the stove and counter top. I've called the manufacturer twice now still no calls back. Also floor is coming up again battery's wont last for five hours with heat, that's with solar and upgraded battery's, so obviously we electrical problems as well. We had lots of rain one night, leaving puddles of water inside the trailer and a warped roof on the slide out. HMMM Leaks too? Toilet leaks on the floor as well. There are lots of choices out there stay away from this company! My next review after this will be to the BBB .
- Merrill Olson, Idaho

2020-10-12 2021 Forest River Salem 181RT View Listings

We recently bought this forest river salem fsx 181rt from a major dealer in ohio Jeff couch's RV. When it was shipped to us I found many problems right away. Apparently they don't have quality control. My refrigerator was dented in 3 places, toilet was scratched severely, poor craftsmanship throughout. My blackwater tank wasn't secured properly, there was blood in the shower and bathroom door! It looks like they threw it together overnight. Everyone is "so sorry" but don't seem to want to do much about it. We will never buy another one.
- tonybowne, South Carolina

2020-09-28 2020 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup 18RJB View Listings

I bought this RV as I liked the size and layout and thought I might be able to fit 2 motorcycles in it, actually only one fits without damaging the trailer or the bikes. First issue was the original fresh water tank leaked, manufacturing issue, after three replacements they got it fixed. I'm one to pull off panels and see how things are made. I found more sawdust, scraps of wood and metal behind the cabinets than I thought possible. Overall very poor workmanship and quality. Also plenty of holes for the mice to get in, very poor sealing job. Virtually no real storage which is par for the course on small rv's. Also what is the deal with mattresses from RV mfg's? They could easily go with a decent memory foam and raise customer satisfaction. Also I do not understand why these don't come with power inverters so you can run some items off the grid like the microwave and coffee maker, another issue I have to deal with. Also has a linoleum floor on a toyhauler, makes no sense. No actual warranty feedback at this time. So with all that said this is my first and last Forest River product.
- Bob S., North Carolina

2020-09-19 2021 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 27PACK10 View Listings

I just used my camper for the first time bought it 2 weeks ago. As a first time RV buyer it was the worst experience. The purchase price of this trailer was 35k you think with a price tag like this it would have better mattresses. I felt as though i slept on a hard concrete ground. A broken fridge, a broken sink that leaked. A beautiful trailer but too many problems. I never thought i had to do a 360 inspection on a brand new camper after it had already passed an inspection. To the makers of these campers provider better mattresses and better inspection before being sold. I was very excited to use this camper but disappointed i wasn't able to sleep. I would of had better sleep in my 100 tent with blowup mattress. I'm angry to be so disappointed about something i was so excited to finally have.
- Tina Shrader, Indiana

2020-09-13 2013 Dutchmen Rubicon 2600 View Listings

We bought this camper new. I had looked at them and was convinced this was for me. The quality of this camper is JUNK. First month the inverter burnt up. They covered it. The stove never worked at about 1/2 heat from day we bought it. After 4 years regulator broke and I replaced it. Wow the stove worked. The refrigerator only works on gas. Replaced water pump. It has power awning with rain dump feature. Yes it dumps the water and when it does the arms bend beyond repair . In the 3d year the water tank fell out wile we were going down the road. I could write a book about this adventure. The inside shower skylight was cracked sometime in the first year. The fuel station pump died twice now. One of the biggest things I hate about it is the edge of the cabinets that covers the plywood shrinks over time. Every piece has shrunk 2 “. The bed sucks because one of you will have to crawl over to get out.
- Tom hodkin, Minnesota

2020-09-06 2014 Forest River XLR Hyper Lite 24HFS View Listings

The couches in the back are peeling and it looks terrible. I need to figure out where to have them redone or buy covers for them. Very poor quality. I would have rather had cloth than that cheap so called leather
- Raquel Miley, Florida

2020-09-02 2020 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 27PACK10 View Listings

The tongue weight appears to be much heavier than described, though I haven,t checked it for weight. I have had to make numerous fixes to the Brand New trailer. Areas of molding on the outside was coming unglued in spots. I had to use clear caulking to squeeze into the areas. the doors inside were just barely latching, because the door was too far from the frame. I made metal plates to shim the door latch plate out further. I made shelves for the cabinets, because they were just a big open area that made 23rds of the cabinet useless. The sealing tape on the top of the slideout is peeling off. the propane gas line (for hooking up a gas grill outside) that is under the trailer is unpainted and severely corroded. A lamp over the dining booth was broken and the dealer said he would send me a new one (I told them I could install it). It never arrived and the dealer would not give us an answer. The thermostat, also, did not work at the dealership. They had a tech look at it and gave us the "it's all fixed" line. We got home and it WAS NOT fixed. I called Forest River and to their credit, they sent me a new lamp and a new thermostat. The fridge does not seem to get cold enough. Also,they DO NOT provide any kind of operational manual for their trailers, Just a generic one online, not a trailer specific one. I would not, personally, buy a Forest River trailer, again.
- Chuck Pfeil, Florida

2020-08-29 2019 Outdoors RV Trail Series 22TRX View Listings

This is by far the best RV we've owned. Incredible high quality construction by Outdoors RV, and it's the perfect length to give enough space to be comfortable while still being short enough to easily maneuver into boondocking spaces and National Parks. The onboard generator, dual rooftop solar panels, huge water capacities, and extra thick insulation make for a 4 season camper like no other!
- Kyle Ries, Colorado