Toy Haulers Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Toy Haulers Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tim Blair from Kentucky says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf 27RR View Listings

Let me begin by saying u get what ya pay for , sometimes . As far as the camper we like it but the workmanship sucks , leaky water lines , no cotter key on one of the wheel brgs. , unit was anything but clean when we got it and allredy had 2 blow-outs fist year , in my opinion they put too small of tire on it , 14" load range c , but they won,t admit it or correct it , if I had it to do over I,d pass on this one . poor customer service and product,hope this helps someone .
- Tim Blair, Kentucky

2021-10-16 2021 Forest river Cherokee Grey Wolf 26RR View Listings

Have owned this trailer for just over a year. We’ve had only minor issues, all covered by warranty; black tank flush leaked, took 5 minutes to repair, replaced entry door, took one day to replace. Toy hauler garage area, converts to dining and or sleeping area, when converted, holds my Honda Goldwing trike or quad or a two seater side by side. Trailer is weight, easy to tow. Lots of nice small conveniences; motion light in bathroom, plenty of lighting, inside and out. Powered awning with lights. Nice size refrigerator and freezer. TV and WiFi antennas, strong AC, good heater. Flood light in rear for ramp and on the utilities side. Ramp is very functional, converts to a deck area with fence enclosure and screen to the dining/sleeping area in kitchen area.
- Gary Garren, Colorado

2021-10-10 2019 Heartland Torque T322 View Listings

I live in this RV 4 months out of the year boondocking With the Solar I installed we have plenty of power for watching TV, making coffee in the morning. We have had other to haulers but this one is the best we have ever owned. With the separate garage it is nice to not have to unload every time we stop. With the automatic satellite locater just one touch of the button and it finds the correct satellite. The one touch button for stabilizing is very handy.
- Steven W. Smith, California

2021-10-04 2021 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 27PACK10 View Listings

Like many the quality is very poor on the build. The door framing trim does not line up on the doors. My power disconnect was wired wrong Turning ALL the lights on inside and out when in off position. The fridge came loose driving it home for the first time from dealer. It swung in and out like a pendulum. Doors had holes which looked to be filled with some type of filler. Check valve in my water connection for city was broke so my pumped water poured straight out onto the ground for that connection. Screws holding curtain trims in living area were falling out of the holes on two of them. In the pump compartment all would shavings and wall piece cut out were left inside on floor. Bathroom cabinet out too far and can’t bend to spit/rinse after brushing and taps too far back to barely wash your hands. Bad design. Also bathroom door barely latches closed. Frame too far away. Wood panel under king bed is very sloppy. Piece of plywood screwed to frame. Cheap design no thought and will break because it bends downward on two cheap hinges. Main light switch works backwards to the rest. Nice unit just no attention to details of my $50,000.00 investment. Extended warranty Diamond coat etc included in that price.
- Gary, Ontario

2021-09-28 2016 Keystone Outback 324CG View Listings

We love our RV, it is perfect for us, because of the Garage. Lots of room and storage. Unfortunately the floor of the main Slide-out dropped down, while at the dinner table, revealing a 1.5" crack to the outside. We are waiting to see if the manufacturer will stand behind, and repair the structural damage.
- Alan Petersen, Idaho

2021-09-07 2016 Prime Time Spartan 300 3010 View Listings

At first I like the trailer . But almost as soon as I got it it had to go to the shop the 7 months and had to go back to the factor and get repainted and ac work because the trailer flooded it self . Now I have had to fix a few more thing like the air conditioner didn’t blow hard ect. Now the furniture ( fake leather is started to flake off. … I only take it out about 3 times a year. Paint is crap and as well fades super fast.
- Shawn, Texas

2021-09-06 2021 Cruiser RV Stryker ST2816 View Listings

This review is for the 2021 Stryker ST2816. On October 12, 2020 I fell in love with the floor plan and purchased it. It fits my RZR900 trail, and my Polaris 550 touring 2 seat 4wheeler. Plenty of room for everything we needed. Life happened and we could not go out before winter, so it was in storage until April. We have had it out camping 3 times and each time went in for service. Problem is that the slides would get bound up. It has spent 3 months in the shop this summer getting the main slide repaired. Got it back on Friday morning for Labor Day camp trip. Opened the slides, got everything loaded. Then the slide bound up and wouldn't come in. Love the floor plan, but tired of the constant service on the slides. Owned it less than a year and traded it in on Saturday. The service department is coming out to the house today 9/10/2021 to get the slides in, and tow it away. I am disappointed because I was hoping this would be our last trailer. I think I just got a lemon.
- Brian Brassfield, Idaho

2021-09-06 2020 Jayco Octane Super Lite 273 View Listings

Absolutely the best quality toyhauler on the market in the$30,000 to $40,000 range,I've had 4 toyhaulers in the last 8 years and nothing compares to the jayco great construction the best roof system on the market ,strongest frame on the market,if your looking for a toyhauler that's going to last a lifetime it's the jayco 273 hands down best toyhauler on the market for the price
- Jack perry, New Jersey

2021-09-04 2012 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack WP23 View Listings

We purchased a 2012 Forest River Cherokee Wolfpack WP23 toy hauler travel trailer used, it was in excellent condition and still is. It's great and a perfect fit for our Polaris Ranger. We have never had any problems with it and towing is easy. The only thing we're most unhappy about is it has a small bathroom, it does have plenty of storage though.
- Linda, Illinois

2021-08-29 2021 Dutchmen Aspen Trail 3250THS View Listings

So one thing I would like to say is NEVER buy a Dutchman. Just bought a 2021 had it for 9 months and it leaks the same place my last one did. You would think buying a new camper u should have no worries for at least a year. One thing u must check before purchasing a BRAND NEW or used camper is the chaulk job that the COMPANY did as well as the previous owners then u look inside for some water damage that is cancer to a camper. And the other thing u want to check in to when buying a new camper is the warranty. My brand new camper from Dutchman only came with a 60 days after purchase seam and seals warranty not cool Dutchman, so just check ALL chaulk and have fun.
- David Conner, Michigan

2021-08-27 2019 Forest River XLR Hyper Lite 30HFX View Listings

Following the racing circuit with in 200 mile of home I was looking for a universal toy hauler to take my golf cart and Harley with me. What a great unit. It pulls like a dream behind my 3/4 ton truck. The open kitchen / living room is spacious with lots of storage. The cargo area has 2 lay down couches that make a queen bed, the loft bed works great when others want to join at the races. Full size bath with large shower work well, with plenty of storage for bath necessities. Auxiliary fueling station located below the cargo area with dispensing nozzle works great for fueling your toys. This unit has the arctic package and made a big difference in cooling and heating. Highly recommend to anyone interested in an ideal size toy hauler.
- Ted Kares, Indiana

2021-08-23 2019 Heartland Fuel 287 View Listings

Used as an office because I could not afford to rent an office. It's like living in a house. All the comforts of home, but portable. You can cook, watch wide screen TV, listen to Music. Lots of room for company. Has a huge bed. Stays warm or cool.
- Robin L Schwarz, Colorado

2021-08-16 2021 Heartland Mallard M335 View Listings

I just bought this a Heartland Mallard M335 from Camping World in Breau Bridge, LA. Jarred was my salesman and was the absolute best. BUT, my fridge went out, so I called Heartland direct. I spoke ti David on 7/29/21. He told me that my part would be mailed the following Thursday or Friday at the latest. That or a phone call didn't happen. He was very rude and baligerent toward me. I've NEVER been spoken to like that as a customer. He could have called me and said that Dometic needed more information. I absolutely love my Heartland, but that have the WORST customer service of anyone I've ever seen. I will not buy another travel trailer from Heartland again! If your ever transfered to extention 6098 at Heartland, do your self a favor and request someone else. When I asked to speak to his supervisor, he said, "yeah, like thats gonna happen". I did advise him I was recording the call, so I have most of it in my records. And yes, this is a very accurate review! If I could gu e zero stars on customer service, I would!
- Randy, Louisiana

2021-08-16 2020 Heartland Prowler 281TH View Listings

Ok for a quick getaway but not to live in. We purchased a cheaper RV to just see if we liked camping. Well life happened and plans changed. We have now been in this one for over a month. I find it was poorly (cheaply) made. Our awning broke of on one side! During a night of a quick heavy rain...the metal twisted and broke on one end. So we are out at a campground and need it fixed... probably before we can move it!! The tank holder outside in the front broke off! Had to fix that also...the rivets, screws... Whatever they used just broke!! I see things like staples coming out...just little things that are cheap...poorly made.
- Cindy Heppler, Tennessee

2021-08-14 2021 Forest River Salem FSX 28RT View Listings

Since we purchased our trailer in November 2020 it had been in the shop off and on more than we had it. It started with ramp not level and water coming in, then a busted pipe in bathroom. We noticed nail holes on roof and outside walls due to poorly made and poor inspected. The slide out was not secure or sealed property, all the tires were bad, some were already separated. A most importantly now the floors were not laid correctly, it has been in the shop for 4 months waiting to be repaired. We will never buy another forest river product. I can tell the service department people are trying to help but it seems like they have such a influx of bad campers being made that their repair shops are over run with need for repairs. We have missed the whole summer with our camper. It is such a disappointment for our family and a big loss of time and money for us. Our camper when in the shop on February 6 and is now at the second repair shop. We are so sad that we are making payments on something we have not been able to enjoy.
- Ashley Taylor, Louisiana

2021-08-03 2020 Winnebago Spyder 28KS View Listings

Ours is a 2020 model. While we enjoy the vehicle the overall workmanship is poor. Wall coverings peeling, fixtures in bathroom have fallen off, latches in pocket doors coming off. The biggest issue, and the reason I am writing this review, is the gas stove not lighting. We have taken it back to dealership 3 times for this issue. It lights at home and at the dealership but we take it camping and it will not light. Dealership acts like we are foolish. Thank goodness, my husband called the mobile RV repair. The problem is when the slide is out it crimps the gas line. Thank goodness for critical thinking mobile RV repair. Three trips to the dealership, disrespect, and snickering at Miles Motors, Miles of Smiles RV in Asheville NC. Problem solved and we are happy with the great service from Justin at mobile RV Worx in Asheville NC 828-707-2681, in Asheville
- Stacie Wilson, North Carolina

2021-08-03 2019 Forest River Stealth Sport FQ2916 View Listings

We live in this trailer 6 months out of the year and love it. the only problem has been the water heater it leaked the first year due to poor welding. the one thing we would change the heating system as there is no heat ducts in the dining area.
- Joe cooper, Idaho

2021-07-28 2013 Eclipse Stellar 26FB View Listings

I was very excited while purchasing our 2013 26 foot Eclipse toy hauler but it didn’t take long for the honeymoon to be over. Started to have a few small issues in first couple years but the major issues were just starting. After a hunting trip while wheel bearings were being repacked the technician noticed some small cracks in frame. We had noble welder come and weld cracks but that was just the star of the cracking. Now we know that Ecilpse used to soft of metal when designing these Toyhauler’s. I have been very good at getting all my scheduled services done but now have a trailer I cannot use. The body of trailer has come loose from the frame, shackles have separated frame frame also. Welder told me it cannot be repaired because the frame material is too soft. I was getting ready to spend 4K on repairs before being warned it was beyond repairing. If you own an Eclipse toy hauler be careful. I now have a trailer that I cannot move😞
- Michael S Fowler, California

2021-07-24 2021 Heartland Torque T285 View Listings

I bought a brand new Heartland T285 Torque toy hauler I took it home put out the slide loaded it with all my things I then pulled in the slide and went to put fuel in both fuel cells. Went back home and the slide wouldn’t go back out. I called the dealer they got me right in. They told me I would need a new H frame Then the games started. The dealer pointed finger to Heartland so I Called their customer service to see what we could do to get parts to repair. They said there was nothing they could do to help get the pieces that it was between myself and the selling dealer. No one from the selling dealer cared until I brought up an attorney then they told me to call Heartland. It took nine weeks the get the H frame. Meanwhile they were building new trailers everyday all they wanted to say was it was related to COVID. The dealer repaired it and all of the other issues. I sold it the next day. I guess spending $60,000 for a new trailer doesn’t mean they care about you as a customer. I will never purchase anything built by Heartland
- Lee, Utah

2021-07-23 2019 Coachmen Catalina Trailblazer 26TH View Listings

We traveled and lived in this exact rv toy hauler for 8 months and loved it. The privacy and coziness of the bedroom (we replaced the mattress) was awesome. Plenty of storage and nice size fridge. Can’t wait to hit the road with it again!
- Denise, Florida

2021-07-19 2019 Forest River No Boundaries NB19.5 View Listings

We were super excited with the 19.5 - when we first got it. The trim was nice and plain compared to many trailers, and we thought we could make do with or alter its many minor shortcomings. Right off the bat, we changed the bed. Why do they even bother with those terrible mattresses? They are like lightweight bricks. We took out one side of the couch footrest and removed the table, creating more room to move around. On our first long trip, the problems started. We went down 11 km of dirt road and the medicine cabinet fell off the wall. The cabinets are screwed to the walls, and the walls are made out of foam insulation, so there's nothing for the screws to bite into. We had it repaired under warranty, but the fix is to glue the cabinets to the walls and dip the screws into some kind of strong adhesive. Later the kitchen cabinet started to fall off, and at the very end, the whole kitchen came away from the walls and the floor. What really killed our NoBo was the chassis. After about a year of use - and not very intense use - the chassis cracked behind the passenger side axle. The crack was about 3/4 of the way through the chassis, and our insurance wrote off the trailer. The chassis and axles are understrength for the weight of the trailer. The axle is rated for significantly less than the GVWR of the trailer, which I know is common with most RV manufacturers, but it is problematic. Generally, all cabinets and fittings were very poor quality. Everything was held together with staples and glue, and the particle board that they used to make the cabinets had a very thin finishing layer on it. It wore out wherever you touched it. The bumper is not even really strong enough to stand on. The seals were very poorly done at the factory - we had three leaks plus a bad window from the factory. To sum it up, this trailer is marketed as off-road capable, but it is not! Our previous trailer, a 2005 Prowler 300 BHS did better on backroads than the NoBo. NoBo checks a lot of boxes on paper, but in real-life conditions it just doesn't stand up. I've had people say "well, it's a cheap trailer, what did you expect?" But it was not that cheap. We paid $38,900 CDN, and it was a polished turd.
- Jacob Cowan, British Columbia

2021-07-17 2020 Heartland Torque T285 View Listings

Bought 2021 heartland tourque , many problems , took it to dealer for work , heartland denied most waranty work , will not buy another heartland rv. It was real disappointing when we took it in to dealer for repairs , it was only 4 months old and we only had 1 camping trip in it
- Mike Thompson, Idaho

2021-07-15 2019 Forest River XLR Nitro 36T15 View Listings

We get a lot of compliments on the black and orange color and I like the floor plan but we have had nothing but problems since we bought it. The dealer has done a great job fixing everything but they shouldn't have to on a new RV. Just recently we took a trip and had 2 tires blow out in 2 days and we haven't even owned it a year yet. Trying to talk to someone at Forest River is a nightmare. No one told us we had 2 black and 2 grey tanks. We found out the release valves were still sealed in the under carriage. We're still waiting for parts ordered months ago like the switch for the recliner. The refrigerator door was damaged and so was the replacement. I can go on and on. Stay away from Forest River.
- Eleanor, South Carolina

2021-07-12 2021 Grand Design Momentum G-21 View Listings

This Toyhauler/Travel Trailer towed beautifully. The fit and finish and appointments are of the highest quality. All appliances and A/c and Heater work extremely well. The queen size mattress in the sleeping quarters is quite comfortable. The living area is easy to get around in and the rear ramp that turns into a fenced patio is a very nice feature especially when the awning is extended to provide shade when needed. All in all this is a very functional and comfortable RV.
- Gary, New Mexico

2021-07-07 2020 Grand Design Momentum G Class 28G View Listings

We have enjoyed our Grand Design. Nice lay out. Nice options. Nice to be able to take our golf cart anywhere. Sleeps a lot of people for the size!!! No issues with appliances. Ref worked great! Nice for grandparents that take grandkids once in a while.
- Teresa Perdue, North Carolina