Toy Haulers RVs Reviews (147)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Toy Haulers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Stacy Lacroix from Ontario says:

Have you owned any Toy Haulers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

I have the same issue. Walls swelled and water has gotten into walls and front storage compartment. Not covered by warranty and only used for 2 weeks. Now unable to enjoy it as ill have to see what i can salvage and repair before it gets worse. The dealer is trying to work with me on it but riverside rv is not corporating with us. It new and i have never seen this before in my life as with technology today this should never happen. I want my money back. If only you can see a list of crap i found and needed to be fixed or replace. It would not fit in this review. The camper should be yellow when it is sold. (Lemon)
- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario

2019-10-15 2020 Winnebago Spyder 23FS View Listings

We bought this RV about one month ago. Paid full price for it and bought it brand new. On our way home the beds fell down off of the railing and it damaged the interior of the trailer. Also, we took it on our first trip and the water tanks would not hold water. Winnebago has not been supportive at all we are stuck with it. They say they will fix everything but they will not refund our money or give us another one. Very bad customer service.
- Stacey , California

2019-09-24 2015 Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV 8.5X24 View Listings

The ramp door is rated to hold over 2000 lbs. Our motorcycle weighs 600. The ramp is now failing. Why? Because we just learned it’s constructed of wood. WOOD. And due to moisture over the years, it has become spongey and will have to be replaced. “No wood, no rot”?? It’s a lie.
- Brenda Brady, Oregon

2019-09-20 2018 Dutchmen Rubicon 301XLT View Listings

I purchased this toy hauler to haul my rzr in, it weighs 1200 pounds. Garage Cargo capacity is 2000 pounds. It cannot handle the load. The engineering of this camper is a joke. It hard to tow with all the frame flex and undersize axles. I have had at the dealers 2 times over this issue. The dealer has been very helpful. Keystone/Dutchmen is giving me rough time about fixing or replacing it. I would not waist my money on any camper of there's again.
- Clarence D. Lovell, Indiana

2019-09-20 2016 Prime Time Spartan 300 3912X View Listings

We have had our 43' 3912X for 2 1/2 years and put about 15K miles on it. We love the side deck with patio door access and the large garage the we haul our motorcycles with us. I put in 3 wheel chocks that I bolt to the floor.It has a rear half bath that is nice for guests and 2 queen size beds that go to the top of the garage. The back deck/load door is nice when camp in Loveland, we can backup to the river and have it hanging over the river.Things I don't like about it, there is no light switch by ether entrance door. The main bathroom sink and faucet were a joke, you couldn't get you hands under the faucet and the sink is really small, I replaced both of them. The LCI self leveling isn't heavy enough to lift the front of the trailer without shutting off and having to reset itself. One of the mid jacks died in the first year as did the transfer switch. 4 Seasons RV in Denver has a terrible service dept. My first trip into the mountains the brakes went out after 30 miles on the road. The wires were routed improperly and shorted out my fuse for the controller. The also made the wires so short for the awning LED strip that the awning arms cut the wires in the first year. When they checked out the mid jack they couldn't lift the RV with their fork truck and accused me of overloading the trailer and there was barley anything in it because I din't want any personal items to disappear. The ordered a mid jack for it and never called me when it was in. The lower valance on the main slide with the fridge and sofa has broken all the supports for it and it flexes so much with a side wind that the screws are breaking the metal at the top of it. The wheel flares are plastic and breaking around the screw holes and most of the screws have come loose so I replaced all of them with racing rivets which have a larger head than normal rivets. No backup lights or backup camera so I added those. The back screen to the rear deck opens up the whole back of the trailer so bugs have easy access when you use it. A 3 piece screen would be nice.The rear black and gray water tank valves are under the slide up by the wheels and I added an access door so you don't have to crawl on your hands and knees to empty them. The water and cable access door blew off and you can't find a replacement.
- Max ODell Jr, Colorado

2019-09-17 2019 CrossRoads Zinger 248RR View Listings

So i bought this toy hauler in March. Pulled it home found a rip in the floor. Mind you i never stepped in this rv but twice. Cross roads says its customer error. Wont replace it. Hauled my 2004 harley in it and its rated for 1000 pounds the bike is 850. It fell through the floor. Not a good buy dont buy one
- Adrian, Wisconsin

2019-09-15 2014 Forest River Cherokee Vengeance 306V View Listings

We have a 2014 306v we bought new. We wish we would've done more research on this big purchase. We use it about 10-12 times a year in the summer and winter, dry camping and in hookups. The quality control is horrible and it has nothing but problems that I just repair myself. The main slide out never comes in or goes out straight, I always have to go under it to adjust it. Took it to dealer with no change after the supposed repair. Shower tub was not caulked, so water was getting behind. The 8 recessed lights in the kitchen/living room were drawing so much current that the light switch was hot to the touch and the wires behind the switch were starting to melt. I replaced incandescent bulbs with LED lamps and fixed that. There are screws always coming loose in and around the whole camper that need tightened. The black tank was always filling up faster that the gray tank which is weird considering you should be able to dry camp 10-12 days without thinking about where to go to drain the black tank. The problem was the kitchen sink, bathroom sink and the laundry drain all ran to the black tank along with the toilet. The only thing running to the gray tank was the shower. Once I moved this around to only the toilet in the black tank, now we can dry camp for a long time. The 2 6-lug axles seem underrated for a 14k trailer but are holding up, I guess. The quality control on this unit is the worst I’ve ever seen, this should’ve never left the shop. I would not recommend this to anybody nor will I purchase another one of their products.
- Leonard Chavez, New Mexico

2019-09-11 2013 Jayco Seismic 3712 View Listings

This toy-hauler is very nice lots of room and storage,, bath and a half made it easy for multiple people to occupy this space large master with lots of room to walk around bed with lots of storage also made it fill roomy,, very cold AC and nice fireplace for the cooler days,, built very well!!! The outside tv made it nice to have outdoor living easy.
- Kellee , California

2019-09-10 2013 Keystone Raptor 377 View Listings

The water heater ,toilet,interior exterior lighting radio,tv .plastic fenders just break to pieses. Wiring is a joke just to name a few .to sum up nothing but junk.if this is all that's out there we are in trouble .just call it quits.
- Pete Lucero , New Mexico

2019-09-05 2017 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 37BG View Listings

I have this same motorhome and I can truly say this is legit! My family and I all fit with space to not feel so cramped. It has larger tanks than other models to help accommodate dry camping. I have absolutely LOVED mine.
- Tom Jones, Utah

2019-08-26 2018 Forest River Stealth FQ2916G View Listings

Bought this new and from the get go I've had problems with the floor bubbling up, the top vents 2 of the 3 vents has cracks in them and the rear bunk if you take it up all the way up it gets stuck until something resets in the motor/clutch plus i bought an extended warranty and so far nothing is covered. don't get me wrong i love the layout and the options that came with this trailer but the stuff that's going on with trailer is worrying me on the workmanship/quality from the builder
- tim tichy, Arizona

2019-08-21 2017 Eclipse Stellar 25FB View Listings

I purchased a 2017 stellar toy hauler. The components are very cheap and the workmanship is the worst I have ever seen. The tires did not last but 5000 miles. The floor has large holes where the mechanical goes through and there was no attempt to seal the openings. There has been an ongoing mice problem due to the terrible workmanship and lack of quality control at the factory. The axles were way over greased and the brakes had grease all over the linings. The LCI parts are very cheap . I would not recommend buying a product made by Eclipse. At 35k for this trailer I am very disappointed in the lack of quality and construction put out by the manufacturer.
- Dean thomas, Nevada

2019-08-19 2018 Forest River XLR Nitro 36T15 View Listings

OK well when we first picked up our camper the refrigerator did not work it was never even hooked up then we were having a problem with water come to find out the water tanks never were even strapped in they were falling out of the unit and the back garage there are two plugs up in the second bunk area the holes were literally 2 inches too tall to inches too wide the covers and plugs fell right in the holes now we just took it on a big trip and we started blowing tires we made it home after replacing three tires and the axle is bent in the rear 7000 pound axles on a 14,000 pound trailer as of today the factory contacted us and told us we must’ve hit something which is very untrue they said the toy holler area is rated for 3600 pounds well we only had 1540 in it before they told us we hit something they told us we had it overloaded now they want me to turn it into my insurance I’ve never turned anything into my insurance and this is $100,000 trailer not a 10,000 or 20 thousand I towed my $20,000 toy hauler coachman everywhere it had 30,000 miles on it I’ve never had a problem and I put two full dressers in my coachman not too small motorcycles so be where they are not building a true Toy hauler they want you to drive around with it empty enough space to put your dogs I was going to buy a brand new thunderbolt which is 16,000 pounds with triple axels but if they can’t build a small trailer they can’t build a big trailer they lost my business
- Edward F Desantis, New York

2019-08-10 2016 Forest River XLR Hyper Lite 29HFS View Listings

Bought it for traveling to motorcycle rally's and a few weekend trips. Have owned it for 3 years and have had only one slight problem. Front light on front of camper by propane tanks somehow got water in it. They replaced it and that's it. Plenty of room for four people with the queen bed in back. Nice camper overall.
- Dennie Smith , Illinois

2019-08-07 2018 Winnebago Spyder 29KS View Listings

This is a beautiful camper but it has a few issues. The hose for the sink is poorly designed - when you push out the kitchen 9 times out of 10 the hose disconnects and you don't realize it until you have water running all over your floor. The dealer said unfortunately it is a poor design and there is nothing you can do. Also - This is a big camper so it comes with 2 a/c units - the bad thing is the generator can only run 1, you need hook ups to run the second one, so good lunch cooling your big black camper on a hot day without hook ups. It's a toy hauler, so most places you're going don't have hook ups!
- Robin Curtis, Nevada

2019-07-23 2019 Heartland Torque T31 View Listings

Great layout, excellent floor plan, great for toys and families. We love ours and have had a great time the few times we've been able to get it out. Highly recommend Heartland and the Torque lineup.
- Austin Wilson, Oregon

2019-07-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Rage N 27FBX View Listings

I bought my Pacific Coachworks Ragen toyhauler new in 2016. It's the biggest piece of crap on the market. I've replaced nearly every 90°, "T" fitting because of leaks. Seriously, nearly every fitting leaked... whoever put the plumbing together should be shot. The wall paper is falling off. Anything screwed into the walls is loose and falling off...I've had to replace almost every screw and install them the right way, with female expanding plastic wall fittings. The roof and vents leaked on our first trip and I find new ones every time it rains. Last fall while out of state hunting the heater and refrigerator went out, fixed two leaks (cut out and replaced two 90° fittings). I'm on a 10 day trip right now with the family where I've replaced 5 pex fittings, re-tightened every abs fitting. Replaced the propane regulator (emptied drivers side tank, leaked out the regulator vent in one day). Had to recaulk the shower...it was leaking big time.... cabinets are basically falling apart.... There's many more fixes I've done, but I'm tired of typing...I should light a candle, crack open the propane stove and walk away at this point...never buy anything built by Pacific Coachworks ....I bought it in a hurry before a hunting trip and didn't do any research....big mistake.
- harleyleighty1@gmail.com, California

2019-07-16 2018 Eclipse Attitude 27SA View Listings

Bought this brand new. Dealer made all sorts of promises. Worst piece of craftsmanship! EVERYRHING that could go wrong did,water heater, tv, sink, shower, a.c., couch and captain chairs,co2 detector at 2 am, decals...i could go on, but hope you get our point. Finding ANYONE who would work on it was even a worse nightmare. Wish we would of researched more.
- Debbi, Oregon

2019-07-16 2017 Pacific Coachworks Surf Side 24FSB View Listings

I love the quality, look, and feel of our Surf Side Toy Hauler. The interior is about two feet taller than other models adding to its spaciousness. When there are only two of you, the queen bed areas can easily be converted to other purposes - such as extra storage. The electric queen stows at the ceiling. Open the back ramp and enjoy dining and lounging with an open-air porch - bliss at a water view! The dining table/benches stow against the walls, opening a huge cargo area with flush floor anchors for. The appliances and accessories are of better quality than most models we considered. And the outside LED lighting is a great plus! Huge water tanks and extra fuel makes for confident dry-camping. We added a solar panel to keep everything charged. The size is small enough to comfortably tow and large enough to comfortably live - perfect!
- Regan Davis, California

2019-07-16 2018 Keystone Outback 335CG View Listings

Purchased fall 2018. Took it out 2 times close to home to work bugs out. RV port kept. First longer trip found multiple problems. Water pump, ac, oven, outdoor kitchen issues. Quality overall poor. Very disappointed especially for price. Have camped for over 20 years so not new to this.
- James, Illinois

2019-07-08 2016 Winnebago Spyder 24FQ View Listings

Spyder Winnebago 24fq is a rather small toy hauler that my Honda Pioneer 1000 5 seater WILL fit into. Tows with ease and easy to set up. Great for hitting the road with your toy and going for an adventure.
- Greg, Alabama

2019-07-08 2018 Palomino Puma Unleashed 351THSS View Listings

I have a new 2018 Puma Unleashed 5th wheel trailer. If I would have known then, for what I know now, I would have never bought this piece of junk. 3 inch air gap that open into the living area. The main power wire coming from the battery going to the power control center, running the wire between 100 gal water tank and cross brace. (fire waiting to happen) lots of junk in the belly pan. The GFCI plug ins in the living area are NOT GFCI protected. Why would you have a 100 gallon water tank and only a 35 gallon grey water tank? Sound bar didn't work, the way they installed it was to run screws randomly into the body of the radio. Fuel station didn't work, took to dealer, there fix was a JOKE. and then they blamed it on the factory. After the 2nd time out, a valve under the sink started to leak. that was 26 dollars out of my pocket to fix, I do not trust the dealer. I could go on and on, but I think I've me my point. I would have not found most of this, except that I put 1200 watts of solar panels on the roof and a 3000 watt inverter in it.
- Pat White, Washington

2019-06-28 2018 Forest River Work and Play 30WCR View Listings

Great bedroom, nice amenities and built like a tank. Lots of garage area and like the metal roof and gel coat over 1 1/2 side walls. The suspension and break system is advanced technology ahead of it’s competitors.
- Andy Owens, Georgia

2019-06-27 2017 Forest River XLR Nitro 28KW View Listings

Purchased my 2017 Nitro end of camping season, August. First time out is when I noticed the workmanship not of good quality. Gap above ramp door. Would not shut properly. Front door screen would not stay closed, drilled striker in wrong place. Wall panels have several bumps, not smooth. Screens did not fit the windows. The bedroom bump out leaked. All other items are cosmetic. The unit tows great, even with our bikes in it. Forest River needs to up their quality control when it comes to the inside look of the camper. They also should look into finding a better vendor for their electrical. Now that I have had my camper for two years bump out motor burnt out and all my lights in the bathroom.
- Susan Brown, Vermont

2019-06-27 2017 Heartland Edge 386ED View Listings

Loved this rv.Our first rv purchase.Now having a floor issue.No leaks,rotted flooring in middle of floor..Basically told ,oh well.....No customer service help.Heartland not standing behind product.Very disappointed with company.
- Piloian, Florida