Toy Haulers RVs Reviews (137)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Toy Haulers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Stacy Lacroix from Ontario says:

Have you owned any Toy Haulers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

I have the same issue. Walls swelled and water has gotten into walls and front storage compartment. Not covered by warranty and only used for 2 weeks. Now unable to enjoy it as ill have to see what i can salvage and repair before it gets worse. The dealer is trying to work with me on it but riverside rv is not corporating with us. It new and i have never seen this before in my life as with technology today this should never happen. I want my money back. If only you can see a list of crap i found and needed to be fixed or replace. It would not fit in this review. The camper should be yellow when it is sold. (Lemon)
- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario

2019-08-21 2017 Eclipse Stellar 25FB View Listings

I purchased a 2017 stellar toy hauler. The components are very cheap and the workmanship is the worst I have ever seen. The tires did not last but 5000 miles. The floor has large holes where the mechanical goes through and there was no attempt to seal the openings. There has been an ongoing mice problem due to the terrible workmanship and lack of quality control at the factory. The axles were way over greased and the brakes had grease all over the linings. The LCI parts are very cheap . I would not recommend buying a product made by Eclipse. At 35k for this trailer I am very disappointed in the lack of quality and construction put out by the manufacturer.
- Dean thomas, Nevada

2019-08-19 2018 Forest River XLR Nitro 36T15 View Listings

OK well when we first picked up our camper the refrigerator did not work it was never even hooked up then we were having a problem with water come to find out the water tanks never were even strapped in they were falling out of the unit and the back garage there are two plugs up in the second bunk area the holes were literally 2 inches too tall to inches too wide the covers and plugs fell right in the holes now we just took it on a big trip and we started blowing tires we made it home after replacing three tires and the axle is bent in the rear 7000 pound axles on a 14,000 pound trailer as of today the factory contacted us and told us we must’ve hit something which is very untrue they said the toy holler area is rated for 3600 pounds well we only had 1540 in it before they told us we hit something they told us we had it overloaded now they want me to turn it into my insurance I’ve never turned anything into my insurance and this is $100,000 trailer not a 10,000 or 20 thousand I towed my $20,000 toy hauler coachman everywhere it had 30,000 miles on it I’ve never had a problem and I put two full dressers in my coachman not too small motorcycles so be where they are not building a true Toy hauler they want you to drive around with it empty enough space to put your dogs I was going to buy a brand new thunderbolt which is 16,000 pounds with triple axels but if they can’t build a small trailer they can’t build a big trailer they lost my business
- Edward F Desantis, New York

2019-08-10 2016 Forest River XLR Hyper Lite 29HFS View Listings

Bought it for traveling to motorcycle rally's and a few weekend trips. Have owned it for 3 years and have had only one slight problem. Front light on front of camper by propane tanks somehow got water in it. They replaced it and that's it. Plenty of room for four people with the queen bed in back. Nice camper overall.
- Dennie Smith , Illinois

2019-08-07 2018 Winnebago Spyder 29KS View Listings

This is a beautiful camper but it has a few issues. The hose for the sink is poorly designed - when you push out the kitchen 9 times out of 10 the hose disconnects and you don't realize it until you have water running all over your floor. The dealer said unfortunately it is a poor design and there is nothing you can do. Also - This is a big camper so it comes with 2 a/c units - the bad thing is the generator can only run 1, you need hook ups to run the second one, so good lunch cooling your big black camper on a hot day without hook ups. It's a toy hauler, so most places you're going don't have hook ups!
- Robin Curtis, Nevada

2019-07-23 2019 Heartland Torque T31 View Listings

Great layout, excellent floor plan, great for toys and families. We love ours and have had a great time the few times we've been able to get it out. Highly recommend Heartland and the Torque lineup.
- Austin Wilson, Oregon

2019-07-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Rage N 27FBX View Listings

I bought my Pacific Coachworks Ragen toyhauler new in 2016. It's the biggest piece of crap on the market. I've replaced nearly every 90°, "T" fitting because of leaks. Seriously, nearly every fitting leaked... whoever put the plumbing together should be shot. The wall paper is falling off. Anything screwed into the walls is loose and falling off...I've had to replace almost every screw and install them the right way, with female expanding plastic wall fittings. The roof and vents leaked on our first trip and I find new ones every time it rains. Last fall while out of state hunting the heater and refrigerator went out, fixed two leaks (cut out and replaced two 90° fittings). I'm on a 10 day trip right now with the family where I've replaced 5 pex fittings, re-tightened every abs fitting. Replaced the propane regulator (emptied drivers side tank, leaked out the regulator vent in one day). Had to recaulk the shower...it was leaking big time.... cabinets are basically falling apart.... There's many more fixes I've done, but I'm tired of typing...I should light a candle, crack open the propane stove and walk away at this point...never buy anything built by Pacific Coachworks ....I bought it in a hurry before a hunting trip and didn't do any research....big mistake.
- harleyleighty1@gmail.com, California

2019-07-16 2018 Eclipse Attitude 27SA View Listings

Bought this brand new. Dealer made all sorts of promises. Worst piece of craftsmanship! EVERYRHING that could go wrong did,water heater, tv, sink, shower, a.c., couch and captain chairs,co2 detector at 2 am, decals...i could go on, but hope you get our point. Finding ANYONE who would work on it was even a worse nightmare. Wish we would of researched more.
- Debbi, Oregon

2019-07-16 2017 Pacific Coachworks Surf Side 24FSB View Listings

I love the quality, look, and feel of our Surf Side Toy Hauler. The interior is about two feet taller than other models adding to its spaciousness. When there are only two of you, the queen bed areas can easily be converted to other purposes - such as extra storage. The electric queen stows at the ceiling. Open the back ramp and enjoy dining and lounging with an open-air porch - bliss at a water view! The dining table/benches stow against the walls, opening a huge cargo area with flush floor anchors for. The appliances and accessories are of better quality than most models we considered. And the outside LED lighting is a great plus! Huge water tanks and extra fuel makes for confident dry-camping. We added a solar panel to keep everything charged. The size is small enough to comfortably tow and large enough to comfortably live - perfect!
- Regan Davis, California

2019-07-16 2018 Keystone Outback 335CG View Listings

Purchased fall 2018. Took it out 2 times close to home to work bugs out. RV port kept. First longer trip found multiple problems. Water pump, ac, oven, outdoor kitchen issues. Quality overall poor. Very disappointed especially for price. Have camped for over 20 years so not new to this.
- James, Illinois

2019-07-08 2016 Winnebago Spyder 24FQ View Listings

Spyder Winnebago 24fq is a rather small toy hauler that my Honda Pioneer 1000 5 seater WILL fit into. Tows with ease and easy to set up. Great for hitting the road with your toy and going for an adventure.
- Greg, Alabama

2019-07-08 2018 Palomino Puma Unleashed 351THSS View Listings

I have a new 2018 Puma Unleashed 5th wheel trailer. If I would have known then, for what I know now, I would have never bought this piece of junk. 3 inch air gap that open into the living area. The main power wire coming from the battery going to the power control center, running the wire between 100 gal water tank and cross brace. (fire waiting to happen) lots of junk in the belly pan. The GFCI plug ins in the living area are NOT GFCI protected. Why would you have a 100 gallon water tank and only a 35 gallon grey water tank? Sound bar didn't work, the way they installed it was to run screws randomly into the body of the radio. Fuel station didn't work, took to dealer, there fix was a JOKE. and then they blamed it on the factory. After the 2nd time out, a valve under the sink started to leak. that was 26 dollars out of my pocket to fix, I do not trust the dealer. I could go on and on, but I think I've me my point. I would have not found most of this, except that I put 1200 watts of solar panels on the roof and a 3000 watt inverter in it.
- Pat White, Washington

2019-06-28 2018 Forest River Work and Play 30WCR View Listings

Great bedroom, nice amenities and built like a tank. Lots of garage area and like the metal roof and gel coat over 1 1/2 side walls. The suspension and break system is advanced technology ahead of it’s competitors.
- Andy Owens, Georgia

2019-06-27 2017 Forest River XLR Nitro 28KW View Listings

Purchased my 2017 Nitro end of camping season, August. First time out is when I noticed the workmanship not of good quality. Gap above ramp door. Would not shut properly. Front door screen would not stay closed, drilled striker in wrong place. Wall panels have several bumps, not smooth. Screens did not fit the windows. The bedroom bump out leaked. All other items are cosmetic. The unit tows great, even with our bikes in it. Forest River needs to up their quality control when it comes to the inside look of the camper. They also should look into finding a better vendor for their electrical. Now that I have had my camper for two years bump out motor burnt out and all my lights in the bathroom.
- Susan Brown, Vermont

2019-06-27 2017 Heartland Edge 386ED View Listings

Loved this rv.Our first rv purchase.Now having a floor issue.No leaks,rotted flooring in middle of floor..Basically told ,oh well.....No customer service help.Heartland not standing behind product.Very disappointed with company.
- Piloian, Florida

2019-06-24 2017 Forest River XLR Hyper Lite 18HFS View Listings

Dream to disappoint for sure. Perfect for wife and i living space perfect for us But Quality is a real disappointment the Service WHERE we bought it laughably disappointing especially after we had made an appointment a week in advance to pick up our BRAND NEW camper ”READY” to go is what I heard,Too Funny! Now we have a hole CUT into the wall of OUR NEW camper it gets better folks! Forget the loose drain lines, bad batteries,or peeling walls,oh and AC unit Now there is water damage on wall where outside speakers are at yes factory issued 2017 I am really ready to just throw yellow paint on this LEMON Wife has been in touch with corporate on first issue and they were helpful BUT then they give it to CAMPING WORLD good €#&@n luck terrible customer service these people actually cut the hole in our BRAND NEW Camper slammed bondo in and called it fixed lol cracked now lol going back for the at least the 4th time for major fix in 2 years hopefully everything will get better
- William Murphy , Georgia

2019-06-14 2018 Forest River Sandstorm 211SLC View Listings

Great starter RV - has all the capabilities the big RV's have, quality build would recommend to anybody interested in camping in general, especially dry camping. Have had no issues with anything at all in this RV! an overall great rig
- wgolden@live.com, Arizona

2019-06-05 2017 Heartland Cyclone CY 4250 View Listings

Purchased our toy hauler in 2017 and have had nothing but issues. Currently our whole living and kitchen floor is soft. Contacted our extended warranty company and they did a pressure test and said it was a manufactures defect. Heartland will take no responsibility for this. Called numerous times, sent pictures and even offered to drive the unit to them to be fixed. This is not the only issue we have had with the camper. We had to have both AC's replaced, the kitchen sink completely fell out, but all of this was replaced under our extended warranty thank goodness. However, now we are left with a $10,000 bill to replace the sub-flooring and flooring so we can use our camper. Needless to say we are getting a lawyer. Please do your research and check out other manufacturers. If Heartland will not stand behind and do what is right for their defects on a camper that costed over $75,000 do you really want to do business with them? Buyers please beware!!!!!!!
- Patti Paull, Texas

2019-05-28 2009 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

This absolutely gorgeous RV. Has room for all your needs. The RV has a queen bed upstairs along with pull out couch/ sleeper and table area is also a sleeping area . The RV also has room in back to haul toys. You won’t have to haul them behind.
- Wendy Dickinson, California

2019-05-21 2016 Forest River Cherokee 22RR Limited View Listings

I would rate Forrest River as a 5 star product. I love this toy Hauler but the layout just did not suit our needs / plans. Yes I bought a bigger one. This trailer has better features that my new trailer does not. With a dry weight of 4871 it’s so easy to pull with my 1/2 ton pickup I don’t bother using the anti sway bar. Yes the gas mileage will suck but the ride is smooth. I would say this is a perfect trailer for someone single or married that likes to travel and take their bike also. I’m only giving this one up cause I can’t keep 2 but it’s not going to be given away either.
- Tim Turner, Florida

2019-05-16 2015 Forest River Work and Play 28VFB View Listings

First of all there IS NO QUALITY ASSURANCE. We have had NOTHING BUT TROUBLE with this RV. Numerous roof leaks, water leaking around the toilet, a wall that is starting to buckle, trim coming loose along the wall and ceiling, metal trim on the outside of the camper coming loose, light switches that weren’t even installed straight. There’s times the entrance door will come open while going down the road. Rubber trim along the edges of the cabinets don’t even go to the end of the cabinet. Honestly I wouldn’t buy another Forest River RV. They are over priced for the sloppy workmanship and quality. My opinion if you’re looking at buying and RV, STAY AWAY from Forest River. And one more thing, apparently Forest River RV is bad enough that it hard to find anyone who wants to work on them
- Glenn Snyder, Kansas

2019-05-12 2018 Travel Lite Falcon Toy Hauler View Listings

I traveled 600 miles to buy a new travel lite camper. We were sure it was the right one after doing extensive research. We found the quality of the campers to be of the lowest quality!!! Poor materials, screws coming out, decals coming off, seams not sealed, warped bathroom door, leaking roof etc. All the campers I checked were of the same quality. Sooo disappointed and now the search goes on.
- Gary Stevens , Maine

2019-05-08 2014 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Over all it looks nice but we had 37 issues in the shop for four months waiting for Keystone to prove him they do united about 90% second year we had to have the roof replaced Front air conditioner split the vinyl on both sides camping world of Florida said they fix two other ones 2014’s but Keystone would not fix ours wanted to replace front 10 feet and seam it brand new on the way to Florida you bolt come loose leafspring fell out shifted axle against my jacks in the back ripped the tire up left her stranded in Detroit Michigan I would not recommend anybody In their right mind to buy any Keystone product It’s not the joy of camping it’s a headache I would like to see all these RV shows for people by the trailers and are so happy why don’t they bring them people back and interview him after they own them for a couple months getting back to the roof I called the manufacturer that makes the Rough product they told me Keystone was aware of the problem and they asked them how they could correct it but they had Man over at Keystone said he had no problems with them so if you want to deal with people that lie to you then buy a keystone product
- william johns, Florida

2019-05-07 2017 Coachmen Freedom Express 257BHS View Listings

Absolutely loved having this as my temporary home. It was big enough to function like a normal house but cozy enough to keep me as a minimalist. Great quality and value. I couldn't ask for anything more.
- Tara Diaz , California

2019-04-27 2013 Keystone Fuzion 300 View Listings

enjoyed hooking up and heading out with trailer to the country so my son could take his dirt bike out & ride he has out grown his bike my wife & me have decide to retire and sale our trailer its a 2013 toy hauler be Keystone trailers
- Curtis Morrison, Arizona