Toy Haulers RVs Reviews (154)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Toy Haulers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Stacy Lacroix from Ontario says:

Have you owned any Toy Haulers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

I have the same issue. Walls swelled and water has gotten into walls and front storage compartment. Not covered by warranty and only used for 2 weeks. Now unable to enjoy it as ill have to see what i can salvage and repair before it gets worse. The dealer is trying to work with me on it but riverside rv is not corporating with us. It new and i have never seen this before in my life as with technology today this should never happen. I want my money back. If only you can see a list of crap i found and needed to be fixed or replace. It would not fit in this review. The camper should be yellow when it is sold. (Lemon)
- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario

2019-11-26 2018 Coachmen Catalina Trailblazer 26TH View Listings

Big thanks to Wendi and Thomas for getting us in this 2018 Travel trailer, Toy Hauler. I'm sure we have many great adventures awaiting us. Never owned a travel trailer before so there is a lot of unknowns and we hope that all are the unknowns are good. I couldn't give 5 stars across the board since we haven't been able to experience several of the things listed to be rated. However if all goes as well as the service we got at camping world I'm sure I'll be able to easily rate everything with 5 stars Thanks again to Wendi and Thomas.
- Donald Pierce, Ohio

2019-11-25 2011 Keystone Outback 280RS View Listings

Nice open living area. Was easy to pull with F250. Front of camper has the door to drive in golf cart or motorcycle. Bed folds up out of the way when needed. King bed is a slide at the back of the camper with windows on each side.
- Kevin , Texas

2019-11-25 2015 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 38RE View Listings

Excellent condition, Thor Outlaw 38RE, Bath & 1/2 Outlaw 38RE Residence Edition, vaulted living room and galley ceilings, approximate 8' shower height, 9' Cathedral style bedroom ceiling, ceiling fan,King bed, "Star-View" window, above ground patio deck, rear patio deck, 50" LED TV, Bluetooth® sound bar, sink, gas grill, exterior refrigerator, rear patio awning, rear steps, electric side patio awning and second exterior LED TV, booth/sleeper 48" x 84" sleeping area, a hide-a-bed sofa with air mattress, a power drop-down cab-over bunk, huge pantry, pre-plumbing for either a stack or combo washer/dryer, 40" LED living room TV, Ford 26,000lb chassis w/8,000lb. hitch, polished aluminum wheels, full body exterior paint, 158 cu. ft. of exterior storage, 150 gallons of fresh water tank capacity, two roof A/C units, third wall mount A/C unit in bedroom, swivel front seats with extra table, frameless windows, 3-camera monitoring system, LED ceiling lighting, solid surface kitchen counter & table, LED TV in master bedroom, HDMI video distribution, power charging center, an 1800 watt inverter system, 37' length, Power patio awing with integrated LED lighting, 1-piece windshield, a 5500 Onan generator, automatic leveling system, leatherette furniture, leatherette sofa with sleeper, 5-speed automatic transmission, pass-through storage, dash fans, power mirrors with heat, DVD, refrigerator, enclosed and heated holding tanks
- Priscilla, California

2019-10-29 2014 Forest River Shockwave T25FQMX View Listings

Poor workmanship on this unit as the putty that goes behind the trim that covers the joint between the front and sidewalls hardens and allows water to seep in behind (still looks ok from the exterior). The fiberglass skin then separates from the cheap luan plywood that is part of the skin due to water. Had to take the unit to a experienced fiberglass repair shop and he was amazed at how cheaply the assembly was done and how unsafe something such as this could be on a major highway (Trans Canada in this case). Also had an axle problem, due to poor quality control and after 4,000 dollars spent on the fiberglass and axle repairs I feel the unit is as it should have been done at the factory. Would not recommend their product unless you are willing to spend some money right off the start to correct the poor workmanship. I am writing to Transport Canada as well as both of these issues could be serious on a major highway to both the user and other traffic.
- Rod Dobson, Ontario

2019-10-26 2018 Forest River XLR Nitro 29KW View Listings

We have loved this toy hauler. Our favorite feature is the side patio so everyone can be a part of the action outside. It has an amazing floor plan with two cushy reclining chairs for relaxing and watching tv. There are speakers throughout the trailer as well as outside. There is a 42 inch tv in the living room and a smaller tv with built in DVD player in the master bedroom as well as hookup for a tv on the patio if desired. There is abundant cabinet space as well as drawers that have been professionally upgraded. We have loved this toy hauler and hope someone else gets to enjoy it as a family as much as we have!
- Cole, Arizona

2019-10-23 2012 Forest River Sandstorm 263SLR View Listings

We had this trailer made specifically for us form the manufacturer. Love it! It is spacious enough to have the whole family in it and that includes 6 grand kiddos. I love the bedroom in the front and the overall lay out. There is not a thing that we dislike about this trailer. I would definitely recommend this trailer if not for anything than it is the second one that we have owned and by far the most comfortable and very homey feel to it. One thing that we have done is cover all flooring when loading to save the carpet and flooring.
- Matt and Margaret Brown, Oregon

2019-10-18 2018 Eclipse Attitude 32GSG View Listings

I should just list the things we haven't had issues with, that would be a short list. The problem is we like the trailer, we like the floor plan and we like what it should be. We know we will never get our money out of it because everyone seems to know how bad the quality is with the Attitudes. Eclipse lied about when it would be available. We had a trip planned that got cancelled because of no delivery. Then when it finally was delivered, 2 months late, we did not even get it home and the Frig Failed. It was 190 miles from the dealer home. 2 days later we took it back for the Frig. So lets see, it didn't have the heated enclosed tanks we ordered and still doesn't, the factory is just terrible about owning up to anything. The Furnace went out. The hot water heater went out. The roof seam at the front cap & the rear cap both leaked within 3 months. The large right side window leaks when it rains coming against that window. The vinyl on the two chairs is all cracked and peeling off the backing. The workmanship is absolutely horrible. I have spent hours rerouting hoses and wiring so it didn't fail. You cant get the cover off the propane tanks without scraping the front cap and leaving a big black mark on it. I had to replace the holding tank inside vents because they put the wrong type on and the tanks vented into the trailer, smelled great. The answer is always, "that's the 1st time we have ever seen that issue" Think twice actually 4 or 5 time before you buy an Attitude. All the faucets have failed, I have replaced them all.
- Bill Willison, Arizona

2019-10-15 2020 Winnebago Spyder 23FS View Listings

We bought this RV about one month ago. Paid full price for it and bought it brand new. On our way home the beds fell down off of the railing and it damaged the interior of the trailer. Also, we took it on our first trip and the water tanks would not hold water. Winnebago has not been supportive at all we are stuck with it. They say they will fix everything but they will not refund our money or give us another one. Very bad customer service.
- Stacey , California

2019-09-24 2015 Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV 8.5X24 View Listings

The ramp door is rated to hold over 2000 lbs. Our motorcycle weighs 600. The ramp is now failing. Why? Because we just learned it’s constructed of wood. WOOD. And due to moisture over the years, it has become spongey and will have to be replaced. “No wood, no rot”?? It’s a lie.
- Brenda Brady, Oregon

2019-09-20 2018 Dutchmen Rubicon 301XLT View Listings

I purchased this toy hauler to haul my rzr in, it weighs 1200 pounds. Garage Cargo capacity is 2000 pounds. It cannot handle the load. The engineering of this camper is a joke. It hard to tow with all the frame flex and undersize axles. I have had at the dealers 2 times over this issue. The dealer has been very helpful. Keystone/Dutchmen is giving me rough time about fixing or replacing it. I would not waist my money on any camper of there's again.
- Clarence D. Lovell, Indiana

2019-09-20 2016 Prime Time Spartan 300 3912X View Listings

We have had our 43' 3912X for 2 1/2 years and put about 15K miles on it. We love the side deck with patio door access and the large garage the we haul our motorcycles with us. I put in 3 wheel chocks that I bolt to the floor.It has a rear half bath that is nice for guests and 2 queen size beds that go to the top of the garage. The back deck/load door is nice when camp in Loveland, we can backup to the river and have it hanging over the river.Things I don't like about it, there is no light switch by ether entrance door. The main bathroom sink and faucet were a joke, you couldn't get you hands under the faucet and the sink is really small, I replaced both of them. The LCI self leveling isn't heavy enough to lift the front of the trailer without shutting off and having to reset itself. One of the mid jacks died in the first year as did the transfer switch. 4 Seasons RV in Denver has a terrible service dept. My first trip into the mountains the brakes went out after 30 miles on the road. The wires were routed improperly and shorted out my fuse for the controller. The also made the wires so short for the awning LED strip that the awning arms cut the wires in the first year. When they checked out the mid jack they couldn't lift the RV with their fork truck and accused me of overloading the trailer and there was barley anything in it because I din't want any personal items to disappear. The ordered a mid jack for it and never called me when it was in. The lower valance on the main slide with the fridge and sofa has broken all the supports for it and it flexes so much with a side wind that the screws are breaking the metal at the top of it. The wheel flares are plastic and breaking around the screw holes and most of the screws have come loose so I replaced all of them with racing rivets which have a larger head than normal rivets. No backup lights or backup camera so I added those. The back screen to the rear deck opens up the whole back of the trailer so bugs have easy access when you use it. A 3 piece screen would be nice.The rear black and gray water tank valves are under the slide up by the wheels and I added an access door so you don't have to crawl on your hands and knees to empty them. The water and cable access door blew off and you can't find a replacement.
- Max ODell Jr, Colorado

2019-09-17 2019 CrossRoads Zinger 248RR View Listings

So i bought this toy hauler in March. Pulled it home found a rip in the floor. Mind you i never stepped in this rv but twice. Cross roads says its customer error. Wont replace it. Hauled my 2004 harley in it and its rated for 1000 pounds the bike is 850. It fell through the floor. Not a good buy dont buy one
- Adrian, Wisconsin

2019-09-15 2014 Forest River Cherokee Vengeance 306V View Listings

We have a 2014 306v we bought new. We wish we would've done more research on this big purchase. We use it about 10-12 times a year in the summer and winter, dry camping and in hookups. The quality control is horrible and it has nothing but problems that I just repair myself. The main slide out never comes in or goes out straight, I always have to go under it to adjust it. Took it to dealer with no change after the supposed repair. Shower tub was not caulked, so water was getting behind. The 8 recessed lights in the kitchen/living room were drawing so much current that the light switch was hot to the touch and the wires behind the switch were starting to melt. I replaced incandescent bulbs with LED lamps and fixed that. There are screws always coming loose in and around the whole camper that need tightened. The black tank was always filling up faster that the gray tank which is weird considering you should be able to dry camp 10-12 days without thinking about where to go to drain the black tank. The problem was the kitchen sink, bathroom sink and the laundry drain all ran to the black tank along with the toilet. The only thing running to the gray tank was the shower. Once I moved this around to only the toilet in the black tank, now we can dry camp for a long time. The 2 6-lug axles seem underrated for a 14k trailer but are holding up, I guess. The quality control on this unit is the worst I’ve ever seen, this should’ve never left the shop. I would not recommend this to anybody nor will I purchase another one of their products.
- Leonard Chavez, New Mexico

2019-09-11 2013 Jayco Seismic 3712 View Listings

This toy-hauler is very nice lots of room and storage,, bath and a half made it easy for multiple people to occupy this space large master with lots of room to walk around bed with lots of storage also made it fill roomy,, very cold AC and nice fireplace for the cooler days,, built very well!!! The outside tv made it nice to have outdoor living easy.
- Kellee , California

2019-09-10 2013 Keystone Raptor 377 View Listings

The water heater ,toilet,interior exterior lighting radio,tv .plastic fenders just break to pieses. Wiring is a joke just to name a few .to sum up nothing but junk.if this is all that's out there we are in trouble .just call it quits.
- Pete Lucero , New Mexico

2019-09-05 2017 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 37BG View Listings

I have this same motorhome and I can truly say this is legit! My family and I all fit with space to not feel so cramped. It has larger tanks than other models to help accommodate dry camping. I have absolutely LOVED mine.
- Tom Jones, Utah

2019-08-26 2018 Forest River Stealth FQ2916G View Listings

Bought this new and from the get go I've had problems with the floor bubbling up, the top vents 2 of the 3 vents has cracks in them and the rear bunk if you take it up all the way up it gets stuck until something resets in the motor/clutch plus i bought an extended warranty and so far nothing is covered. don't get me wrong i love the layout and the options that came with this trailer but the stuff that's going on with trailer is worrying me on the workmanship/quality from the builder
- tim tichy, Arizona

2019-08-21 2017 Eclipse Stellar 25FB View Listings

I purchased a 2017 stellar toy hauler. The components are very cheap and the workmanship is the worst I have ever seen. The tires did not last but 5000 miles. The floor has large holes where the mechanical goes through and there was no attempt to seal the openings. There has been an ongoing mice problem due to the terrible workmanship and lack of quality control at the factory. The axles were way over greased and the brakes had grease all over the linings. The LCI parts are very cheap . I would not recommend buying a product made by Eclipse. At 35k for this trailer I am very disappointed in the lack of quality and construction put out by the manufacturer.
- Dean thomas, Nevada

2019-08-19 2018 Forest River XLR Nitro 36T15 View Listings

OK well when we first picked up our camper the refrigerator did not work it was never even hooked up then we were having a problem with water come to find out the water tanks never were even strapped in they were falling out of the unit and the back garage there are two plugs up in the second bunk area the holes were literally 2 inches too tall to inches too wide the covers and plugs fell right in the holes now we just took it on a big trip and we started blowing tires we made it home after replacing three tires and the axle is bent in the rear 7000 pound axles on a 14,000 pound trailer as of today the factory contacted us and told us we must’ve hit something which is very untrue they said the toy holler area is rated for 3600 pounds well we only had 1540 in it before they told us we hit something they told us we had it overloaded now they want me to turn it into my insurance I’ve never turned anything into my insurance and this is $100,000 trailer not a 10,000 or 20 thousand I towed my $20,000 toy hauler coachman everywhere it had 30,000 miles on it I’ve never had a problem and I put two full dressers in my coachman not too small motorcycles so be where they are not building a true Toy hauler they want you to drive around with it empty enough space to put your dogs I was going to buy a brand new thunderbolt which is 16,000 pounds with triple axels but if they can’t build a small trailer they can’t build a big trailer they lost my business
- Edward F Desantis, New York

2019-08-10 2016 Forest River XLR Hyper Lite 29HFS View Listings

Bought it for traveling to motorcycle rally's and a few weekend trips. Have owned it for 3 years and have had only one slight problem. Front light on front of camper by propane tanks somehow got water in it. They replaced it and that's it. Plenty of room for four people with the queen bed in back. Nice camper overall.
- Dennie Smith , Illinois

2019-08-07 2018 Winnebago Spyder 29KS View Listings

This is a beautiful camper but it has a few issues. The hose for the sink is poorly designed - when you push out the kitchen 9 times out of 10 the hose disconnects and you don't realize it until you have water running all over your floor. The dealer said unfortunately it is a poor design and there is nothing you can do. Also - This is a big camper so it comes with 2 a/c units - the bad thing is the generator can only run 1, you need hook ups to run the second one, so good lunch cooling your big black camper on a hot day without hook ups. It's a toy hauler, so most places you're going don't have hook ups!
- Robin Curtis, Nevada

2019-07-23 2019 Heartland Torque T31 View Listings

Great layout, excellent floor plan, great for toys and families. We love ours and have had a great time the few times we've been able to get it out. Highly recommend Heartland and the Torque lineup.
- Austin Wilson, Oregon

2019-07-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Rage N 27FBX View Listings

I bought my Pacific Coachworks Ragen toyhauler new in 2016. It's the biggest piece of crap on the market. I've replaced nearly every 90°, "T" fitting because of leaks. Seriously, nearly every fitting leaked... whoever put the plumbing together should be shot. The wall paper is falling off. Anything screwed into the walls is loose and falling off...I've had to replace almost every screw and install them the right way, with female expanding plastic wall fittings. The roof and vents leaked on our first trip and I find new ones every time it rains. Last fall while out of state hunting the heater and refrigerator went out, fixed two leaks (cut out and replaced two 90° fittings). I'm on a 10 day trip right now with the family where I've replaced 5 pex fittings, re-tightened every abs fitting. Replaced the propane regulator (emptied drivers side tank, leaked out the regulator vent in one day). Had to recaulk the shower...it was leaking big time.... cabinets are basically falling apart.... There's many more fixes I've done, but I'm tired of typing...I should light a candle, crack open the propane stove and walk away at this point...never buy anything built by Pacific Coachworks ....I bought it in a hurry before a hunting trip and didn't do any research....big mistake.
- harleyleighty1, California

2019-07-16 2018 Eclipse Attitude 27SA View Listings

Bought this brand new. Dealer made all sorts of promises. Worst piece of craftsmanship! EVERYRHING that could go wrong did,water heater, tv, sink, shower, a.c., couch and captain chairs,co2 detector at 2 am, decals...i could go on, but hope you get our point. Finding ANYONE who would work on it was even a worse nightmare. Wish we would of researched more.
- Debbi, Oregon