RV Type

Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty
5.0

For sale near youMatching RVs for sale near you

Top 10 RVs

Reviewed on 2020-03-22

RV reviewed2004 Kibbi Renegade Classic

View listings

5.0
I bought my Renegade in March of 2003. Since then me and my family have put 80000k miles on it and every mile has been great. I've never been in an RV built so well and one that is so safe. Back in 2012, I had a tire blowout and it nearly sent us into the highway barrier and had we crashed, I truly believe we would have walked away. Having all that metal in front of you makes you feel safe and I am so glad I didn't get a class A. After 17 years of RVing, I've seen many RV accidents and even in a minor accident, they rip apart. I knew a guy with a Renegade just like mine and he had been caught in a major windstorm tipping his rig over on its side. He had it flipped over, and drove it home. That's what I love about Renegades, they are so safe and so durable. They're built to last a million miles. Sure it doesn't have the extra 10 feet of space inside like a diesel pusher, but it's the safest, most durable, and let's not forget the coolest looking RV on the road. If I ever get a new RV, it will definitely be a Renegade. In my opinion, Renegade is the best manufacturer in the RV industry. No manufacture matches the quality and safety of a Renegade.
Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty/support
...

• 1 - 1 of 1 reviews

For sale near youRVs For Sale

Do you have an RV experience to share?

Help other RVers by leaving a review for an RV or dealership.