Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

2021-11-24 2020 Keystone Raptor 415 View Listings

The quality of workmanship in this camper is extremely poor for the amount of money spent on the Rv. It is in getting worked on more than it’s being used. The awnings have fallen off, the overhead decor above sofa fell off and damaged the trim on walls I’ve had issues with the water pump, the main touch screen display quit working completely just went black fuses blowing and tripping breakers I’d ac is on and turn on the lights. I’m not impressed with this company and there quality control
- Chad, Wyoming

2021-11-24 2020 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHS View Listings

Fire after 9 months. Gas regulator from refrigerator was cause. Jayco wouldn’t fix damage Warranty was useless dealer was useless. Buyer beware. JAYCO is a terrible company. After 7 months dealer finally fixed our pos trailer. Only because our insurance sent them a check Nothing good to say about the way jayco treated us
- David clark, California

2021-11-24 2021 Keystone Montana Legacy 3781RL View Listings

Omg what a total cash grab pos the furnace doesn’t work, the garage vent screwed to the floor without connecting to the furnace. The cfo is clearly only connected to his bank account. I hope to meet your dishyteam someday
- Phil Johnson, Colorado

2021-11-24 2020 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHS View Listings

Bought the trailer brand new, then things started falling apart! The water pump went out in 3 months, water leaks in the bathroom, blinds fell apart, fan in the bathroom went out, propane system went out!!! When I called the warranty center got no help pretty much said nothing we can help you with. Do not buy from jayco they are a lip stick on a pig company!!!
- Tiffany, Texas

2021-11-23 2020 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

We bought a 2020 brand new Jayco North Point and we love it. We haven't really had any issues until we took it down for warranty work. We were told we would have it back in 10 to 14 days, we called multiple times 3 weeks in and no one would return calls. No one was on the same page, the guy that was handling our trailer was out with covid and we were told he was the only one who could give us updates so there's that. We had taken our trailer down to get the fiberglass fixed in 2 spots along with bedroom slide checked, a couple blinds were not going up and there was a water leak by the washer. Our warranty was going to expire before they could get it in so we called jayco directly. They noted the fiberglass, blinds and slide. The water leak we called the day before it expired and they were closed so we left a voice-mail that the leak needed to be added. They said the blinds were not told to them when we called which is false and they said they never got a voice mail which is also false. I've never had such horrible service with anything in my life, we will never go back to jayco or buy any other products from them. We finally got our trailer back just shy of 6 weeks later. What a disappointment, we never had any issues with jayco or camping world till now and it just ruined our whole experience with them. We will not be a repeat customer. Camping world tried to make things right and were descent after we talked to the manager. Jayco on the other hand, completely dissatisfied with. We recommended to a friend what a great trialer we had and they went and also bought the exact same one we had but a 2021, there furnace wasn't even hooked up when they left on a trip and went to turn it on. He had to fix on his own. Also very dissatisfied, we will never refer jayco to anyone again!
- Daci, Utah

2021-11-23 2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS View Listings

We walked thru a 2021 315 RLTS that had sold the day before. We were told we would be receiving the exact trailer. When we went for our walk thru months later, we told the dealership that the frig was not the one we ordered, the paperwork stated that the Haier brand in our unit was FORCED upon the consumer and no action could be taken with the exception of returning the trailer and seeing if the manufacturer would put in the correct frig. Although there was no guarantee. Not only did we not get the correct frig but the one forced on us was a Residential frig / electric only. Not the propane we purchased. The freezer never worked and during the summer the frig quit working all together. Grand designs customer service department namely Katie was less then helpful telling us the trailer was built to spec and for us to go back to our sales rep if we had a problem with that. She continually talked over me and basically told me I had no ground to stand on. There would be no compensation for the incorrect lesser quality frig and if I had any issues with that I should go back to my sales rep. We even took pictures of the trailer we walked thru, specifically the frig. but that doesn’t seem to matter. We paid a lot of money for an RV that is supposed to be quality but ended up with a cheap broken frig, propane heater that went out, torn linoleum from the slide and cabinet scribe falling off . Buyer beware when ordering!! Will not ever order a new Grand Design!!
- Leah Stevens, Oregon

2021-11-23 1967 Airstream Airstream Caravel View Listings

Good RV very good very fast this needs to be 200 characters so I have to make up some stuff so that I am allowed to press the submit button this is literally just a test so don't make this review go live but even if it does who cares it's for an RV build half a century ago.
- John Doe, British Columbia

2021-11-23 1966 Airstream Airstream Globetrotter View Listings

Oldie but goldie. Needs a little grease by now but this guy has been faithful to me. It says this needs to be at least 200 characters so now I have to make up a few filler words so that I can submit.
- John from RVT, British Columbia

2021-11-23 2015 Dutchmen Voltage V-Series V3805 View Listings

Nice toy hauler, one owner, kept under cover, 14' garage with 2 queen size drop down beds can be used as another bedroom, 1 - 1/2 bathrooms, 3 AC's, new tires, pulls great, 2 awnings, outside entertainment center, fireplace, double door refridgerator.
- Karla Twardowski Dobbs, Texas

2021-11-22 2011 Forest River Georgetown 350 TS View Listings

Learned our lesson. Should had heeded what many others have said. Bought a used gasoline 2011 Forestriver GT350ts with 30K miles. Fuel economy sucks. Engine is tuned, transmission services done. If lucky....6 per gallon....no toad. Ok...RV traveling is luxury and you pay for it. Smiles per gallon! Still.. 18 wheeler.....loaded.....60K pounds... 6 per gallon! This RV is forth the weight and usually less mileage vs 18 wheeler. Workmanship wise?? Definitely not a ten even when new. Would never recommend a FR...especially gasoline. And we hear....diesel....not much better. We we hoping for the 10 range. Don't even get 7.
- Benica, Iowa

2021-11-22 2019 Coachmen Catalina SBX 281DDS View Listings

Wonderful camper for families. Easy to tow, plenty of storage and space with privacy in the queen bedroom. Floor plan is open and spacious. Love the additional entry door in the bathroom after a fun day in the great outdoors without a mess in the main living area.
- Kim, Kentucky

2021-11-22 2015 Keystone Carbon 357 View Listings

This trailer has been a dream and a nightmare! The floor plan is great, the large garage is awesome, and the tow ability is supreme. However, the workmanship from the factory has been straight garbage from day one!! Flimsy installation of siding, bunks , wallpaper, and cabinetry have been never ending and now I have to deal with tears on the roof!! This is my fourth rv and most expensive and inferior one of all! No wonder I rarely see Carbons on the road….
- Sam, California

2021-11-22 2019 Forest River FR3 33DS View Listings

Do not buy this RV . Any FR3 they are a piece of crap. I have 6397 miles and nothing but headaches. I do not write reviews but I want to warn you. I have fixed over 5 items myself. My slide out did not want to work bad module. My back AC did not work and low water pressure. DO NOT BUY! To many other problems to list. I’m not rich and I cannot afford a 250k RV should of stuck with a expensive travel trailer. I have had 3 of them not as many problems on all 3 in 20yrs as this pos FR3. I feel like I went down in quality.
- John Balok, California

2021-11-22 2022 Dutchmen Kodiak Ultra-Lite 261RBSL View Listings

We have been camping/rving for many years. We have had campers from pop-ups, 5th wheels, class A and C motorhomes. We moved into a trailer trailer 2022 Dutchman Kodiak Ultra-lite 261 Rbsl for it meets our current priorities. All seasons, bedroom, large bath, lots of storage, large kitchen with big pantry, great refrigerator, and outdoor cooking grill and outdoor refrigerator. We have now used this camper 3 times and spent 10 days in it very recently. Everything has been very favorable. This was a perfect choice for us.
- Neil Young, Tennessee

2021-11-21 2005 Monaco Knight 38PST View Listings

This has been a great RV for us. We have taken it on numerous trips and just loved it. It is so comfortable and roomy. My husband says the drive is fabulous and smooth. Easy to drive and easy to maintain. We have replaced the flooring with Luxury Vinyl Plank and also added some LED lighting, and a lot of electrical upgrades. It has been maintained meticulously and my husband has taken it out between trips, so it gets started and used. We have also replaced the refrigerator with a beautiful brand new black stainless french door refrigerator. Also all new batteries. This is a beautiful quality coach and well maintained. It's a Florida coach. I have some health issues and we would love to keep it, but it's time to sell. Thank you.
- Irene, Florida

2021-11-21 2009 Itasca Suncruiser 32H View Listings

We have had this coach for a couple of years and have put over 17,000 miles on it in that time. We tow a 2011 Mini Cooper with it as our "toad". We really enjoy this coach. It has plenty of room for two people and is set up to live in it with ease. Our unit has the Ford F-53 chassis and the V-10 362 hp engine. It provides plenty of power to pull the Mini and in fact I really don't know it is there . We get about 7.5 mpg and I did add the electronic tune up to the engine/transmission. it does make a difference in how often it downshifts which the Ford is known for. The coach handles nicely and I have had no problem in state or national parks with the size. I would recommend this coach, especially to couples as this is a perfect size for space and ease of use.
- Ed Deese, South Carolina

2021-11-21 2020 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

Although my region is marked as Idaho, I purchased my RV in Kalispell Montana. On my first trip and first use of my shower, there was a major leak and the shower-head broke. The mobile RV repair man found out that the shower drain pipes were not fully connected and tight. The shower-head broke in my hand and had to be replaced. The Truma aqua-go didn’t seem to work. Found out the levers under the bed were in the wrong position and didn’t allow the hot-water to flow. The under sink water filter was leaking. The upgrade auto leveling Jacks wouldn’t retract. Had to talk with Winnebago to find out there was a reset switch in the battery compartment. And that was my first trip. Later, my compartment door had large gaps on the bottom right side and upper right side. An attempt to have it fixed by a certified Winnebago service didn’t fix the problem. They told me that they tried to fix it but I just needed to close it harder. The sliding screen door broke and had to be replaced. The auto step stopped working and the motor needed to be replaced. The under-sink cupboard door support which is in front of the sink and behind the door, came completely off and I could not secure the doors until fixed. The overhead bed compartment got all wet because the rainwater running off the roof was flowing into a large gap where the cab met the living compartment. Come to find out, Winnebago manufacturing failed to seal the joining parts. There were and are little things that are just poor manufacturing controls.. And now. 2 1/2 months after having that screen door fixed, it’s broken again. This time outside the warranty. Also, I had an RV repair guy look at my door and he pointed out that the door is warped. One can clearly see the separation of the inside door parts from the outside. I fear the whole door needs to be replaced. I am surprised the certified service repair guys didn’t see it. Maybe they were hoping that my height wouldn’t allow me to see it pulled apart at the top. Would I buy this rig again having had so much trouble? Sadly NO.
- Tamey W, Idaho

2021-11-21 2019 Keystone Cougar Half Ton 32RLI View Listings

This trailer is great for couples. It's is very spacious and has great amenities. The king size bed could be better quality but that can be fixed with a new mattress. The amount of storage space is great. The closet in the bedroom is very spacious and you can fit all your clothes and then some inside of it. The floor plan is great and with the kitchen island included the amount of counter top space allows for prep and cooking to occur at the same time.
- Igor, California

2021-11-21 2019 Vanleigh RV Vilano 375FL View Listings

the overall quality is exceptional after 2 minutes of towing i found this to be the best towing unit i have ever towed. i have towed everything form a small trailer to a big rig up to 85'. tiffin has always been one of the finest coach builder out there and it show in this 5th wheel finest coach built today.
- bc cantor, Alabama

2021-11-21 2005 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

Low mileage...excellent diesel engine performance,miles per gallon and driving ease. Double heat source as well as A/C. Solar equipped. Quality interior craftsmanship. Manual awning is in excellent condition, but somewhat cumbersome.
- John, Colorado

2021-11-21 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

Do not buy Forest River products. I have owned my unit for 3 years now and it has been a massive headache since I bought it. Two weeks into owning it, I noticed a dark spot in the middle of the main walking area. It was a nail or screw pushing through the vinyl floor. I spoke to the service manager where I bought it from and he said something close to “Just bring it in within the first year and it will be submitted under warranty. You may have other issues that develop so just wait for now.” The unit was brought in eleven months after purchase and the service department recommended that the whole floor be replaced because patches are temporary and they get snagged, curled up or pull away. Forest River only approved a patch which was completed as a 2-inch by 2-inch piece. By the time I got back into my unit, the edges of the patch were already comping up and it looked terrible. I refused to accept the unit. They patched it again with a larger piece which looked cosmetically better but I was still concerned with it coming up and, go figure, that patch started coming up a year later. Forest River denied any responsibility until I had an attorney speak to them about it so they re-adhered one edge that was the primary edge coming up. Now the other three edges are coming up and again they are claiming no responsibility. So in September of 2020, I noticed reps along the roofline where the roof membrane wraps around the corner before it goes under the rain gutter. I brought the unit in where I brought it and the service department put in the estimate that it was tearing due to poor install. Mind you, the roof membrane has a 10-year warranty. Forest River denied the claim telling me I have to call my insurance company because the pictures show that I hit something. The service department told me to be patient and they would handle it but Forest River kept denying any responsibility. In February 2021, I retained an attorney and the situation resolved. In early May, the service department called to let me know that Forest River negotiated the terms of a deal to replace the roof at their cost. On May, 31 of 2021, I brought the unit in for the roof replacement; at which time was also when they re-adhered the floor that was coming up again. I picked up the unit on June 12th of 2021 and everything seemed fine until late July when I noticed the floor was bubbling up on the driver’s side of the unit. I went into the storage area and the floor was a sponge. Also, the plastic visqueen on the underneath section felt like a waterbed because there was so much water laying on top of it. Forest River again claims no responsibility for it. When you try to buy a unit with the Forest River name, on it they will claim there are warranties, but they do not acknowledge any of them. I have never purchased a new product before and had this many large issues with it in this short of a time. It shows me that their product is just poor workmanship. I’d stay away from Forest River Products.
- Kevin, Florida

2021-11-21 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Cottage 40CRS View Listings

Love the floor plan, the nice king size bed, the island kitchen with full size refrigerator built in vacuum. Great stereo system with outdoor speakers, honestly can’t complain!! Wouldn’t change anything about it.
- Lorraine Tellez, Texas

2021-11-21 2017 Starcraft Satellite 16KS View Listings

I have a 2017 Starcraft Satellite 16KS we have a waterleak and I have taken it to 2 different companies to repair it (Camping World) both have turned me away. They both said they won't touch it either due to parts no longer available or they wouldn't because of the way the walls were built they can't fix it. After reaching out to Starcraft I got no response and highly don't recommend anyone to buy this brand since company will not stand behind their product.
- Mike Steadman, Arkansas

2021-11-21 2021 Palomino Puma 26RLS View Listings

Overall I'm very pleased with the camper. What I did not like was how the workers left wires sawdust and screws the metal cutouts pieces in the vents. I like the floor plan. Thanks to RV wholesalers for being a good place to buy an rv.
- Sheldon A Durant, Illinois

2021-11-20 2016 Fleetwood Discovery 40E View Listings

I love everything about this coach, it’s an excellent floor plan specially for full timers. The most I love is my food pantry it is a big one, the bar, the office section where I can have my lab top and printer. I feel like I am in a NY apartment their is nothing I miss from my house. This coach is wide 8x6 love it.
- Noemi Rivera, Florida