Class A - Diesel Reviews (1,266)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class A - Diesel and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Chase Herbig from Florida says:

Have you owned any Class A - Diesel? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Newmar King Aire 4503 View Listings

Purchased a King Air. Had a problem with the wall slide as it was not level. It was like walking on the side of a hill. Newmar knew they had the problems but sent them to the dealer with the defect. The dealer I also believe knew about the defect. Also the wall slide had a large dent from the inside out. Somehow I over looked it when I purchased but noticed it when I picked up the RV. Newmar service manager told me to bring the rv in and they would adjust the wall slide once they get the parts in from a vendor. This took a month. I refused to drive the RV to dealer since it was a 10 hour round trip then the same to pick up. Newmar manager said they would split the fuel. I was shocked. I refused and after I got my wife involved he agreed. He sent a driver to pick up the RV and returned it but they were suppose to repair the dent at the same time. They didn't stating they didn't have the time so I told The Newmar manager to keep it another week. Didn't hear back from him but the driver called and said he's on the way to deliver my RV. I was surprised that the dent was not going to be repaired but I told them that he would need to return the RV for repairs at his cost. When I got the RV back a few items that I gave the dealer to repair were not done and they destroyed my screen door and scratched up my stainless interior door panel. I later contacted Newmar service manager and told him that he needed to have the RV Ickes up to have the Dent repaired and the other screw up. He said it would be at my cost. Unbelievable,, after fighting thru this he agreed to pay for half the fuel cost. I was in absolute disbelief that this guy is asking me to not only return the RV to the dealer but was negotiating fuel cost. Are we talking about $100 at best. I owned one Essex my first RV then went into owning three preowned Prevosts. I honestly believed that I would get not only a superior RV but the best manufacture and dealer service. To the contrary I was in such disbelief that I sold the RV after owning about 4 months. I was concerned that if Newmar would treat us like they did after just paying over $700,000 for a King Aire what's it going to be like if I had another problem. Newmar knew of the defective wall slide as The service manager told me that they could fix in the field and had to have the vendor make the part for the fix. I have told my story to many many friend that RV and they have stayed away from Newmar. Be careful reading all of these great reviews. Many are staged. RVers need to look at for each other. The manufactures are not regulated like the vehicle manufactures. They dealt with me in bad faith and consumers need to be aware. RVT. Please publish.
- Chase Herbig , Florida

2019-06-17 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor XE 38K View Listings

This is a great floor plan. Very open and nice finishes. 2 bathrooms was a must. Wife loved having one she could claim. Very easy to set up with auto leveling. Driving it is easier than I expected. Very easy to kept it clean, flooring is wonderful and makes the coach shine.
- Jeff Robertson , Oregon

2019-06-16 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 36PST View Listings

I have not own a RV,but like the size of them and the fact of having all the items you need at hand,this RV is affordable and from the website looks as if was mantain.me and my wife plans too do some traveling so this would be very very helpful,this way I don't have too book a room lol.i see yhall have a large section of RVs looking forward to meeting one of the sale agent to see what can take place.Larry 870-456-0686
- Larry L. Turentine Sr, Arkansas

2019-06-15 2000 Country Coach Affinity VILLA View Listings

We full-time in this RV for a couple years. Even in snow it worked perfect and was comfortable. Ours is a 25th anniversary edition Grand Chalet. It is great for two people and maybe one child, but the floorplan is not for more.
- Joe, North Carolina

2019-06-12 2016 Forest River Berkshire XLT 43B View Listings

We bought her used ... about 15 months old and approx 6,000 miles (and had most of the "bugs" worked out). As massive as she is, She's incredibly easy and fun to drive. In addition, after having to replace the original Atwood On Demand Water Heater (it NEVER could maintain water temperature consistency) with a Trauma On Demand Water Heater (which I paid for myself) and is wonderful, we love travelling...short, long, or intermediate trips). The RV is built pretty well. We've put about 12,000 on it in the past 1 1/2 or so years (and have had 3 grandchildren travel with us for mamy if these miles) and have no additional complaints, but do have a lot of appreciation for this model and this particular RV.
- Dnafriedberg@verizon.net, Florida

2019-06-11 2008 Winnebago Journey 39Z View Listings

We bought this RV to follow our son in college as he played baseball. We have used it since, not as much. Just don’t feel we are using enough, time to sell. We love the camper, but we have grandchildren now, and we live spending time with them
- Susan York , Kentucky

2019-06-11 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

The 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH is a great coach with a fabulous layout! We lived in it for 8 months and had plenty of room. Two couches and a half bath make it the best layout for long stays! So dependable and so easy to get service at Tiffin in Red Bay. Best coach ever!
- Marsha Klimetz, Tennessee

2019-06-11 2012 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

The Pheaton 40QBH is a good size to visit a variety of camps from Resorts to off grid. It handles well on road trips an has been a pleasure to drive. Service and ownership relations with the Tiffin manufacturing company have been impeccable.
- Dane Owens , Tennessee

2019-06-10 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

This is an amazing RV with a great floorplan! Extremely reliable RV with low maintenance history and exceptional features. This has everything that a traveling family could want in their motorhome and more!
- brian, Tennessee

2019-06-09 2009 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37DBQ View Listings

A wonderful RV to own. Very well made with great features. Tiffin makes a great product. The Freightliner chassis has a smooth ride for such a large vehicle. The Cummings 340 Deisel engine is one of the finest made. Will never own another RV brand.
- Mark Bialkoski, Florida

2019-06-07 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 35TSB View Listings

Tiffin makes a great RV and the 35ft Allegro Bay with 3 slides is very roomy. There are two sinks in the bath area not found in most RVs. The front diesel engine runs smooth and efficient. Tiffin also has one of the best paint processes that looks like new year after year. The Cummins engine with the Allison transmission is extremely reliable. This unit also has a very quiet Oman diesel generator that will run two air conditioners along with all the appliances effortlessly. An all around great unit!
- Al Augustine, Pennsylvania

2019-06-05 2004 Winnebago Journey 36G View Listings

We bought this rv three years ago. And have been very happy with it. It was one owner rv when we bought it. This is correct millage,25000. We are going back to fifth wheel. Because we own dulley truck.
- Jim conner, Florida

2019-06-05 2014 Winnebago Forza 38R View Listings

I had written a prior review regarding my 2014 Forza 38R which we still love. The only thing that has changed is the support from Winnebago. They for what ever reason never have parts in stock, everything has to be special ordered and it takes for ever had to replace the entrance door took over 8 weeks and you had to cut the hole for the window. I needed to replace 2 storage doors they were given the correct part numbers and sent the wrong doors and they were ordered by a Winnebago dealer, still took 6 weeks then had a sapping issue with the wood and they were clueless, gave me every excuse in the book, turns out it was the glue they used to put the panels on the doors together, they also would not give me the stain they used told me to go out and have it matched. Last Winnebago I will ever buy. Fleetwood is far better, love the coach but Winnebago is a zero on product support as they make these door everyday, but it takes 8 weeks?
- Jeffrey Bennett, Nevada

2019-06-05 2012 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Original owner of a 2012 40 QBH and have had few problems and took it back to Tiffin in Red Bay, AL only once. Replaced memory foam mattress with a Sleep Number air mattress. Upgraded main TV and navigation system to newer technology.
- Jim Phillips , Florida

2019-06-05 2017 Newmar Mountain Aire 4519 View Listings

My experience with this coach has been excellent. From the purchase process through the process of learning how everything on the coach works and the support from Newmar, I have no complaints. The driveability of the coach and the comfort once parked are so comfortable. Finally, the quality of the workmanship is outstanding. You can feel it the minute you enter the RV.
- Rick Hurley , Virginia

2019-06-04 1998 Fleetwood American Tradition View Listings

Very reliable and well-built. Easy to maintain and drive. Plenty of power for economical cruising. Drive it 25k-30k miles a year and never a problem. Always pulling a four down 4-door pickup and receive 12-13 mpg doing so. No bad!
- Bill Piper, North Carolina

2019-06-04 2007 Newmar Kountry Star 3916 View Listings

We have really loved our Newmar Kountry Star it drives so easy, the floor plan on the 3916 is my favorite and the quality of the coach overall is excellent Every time we have had to call customer service or order a part everyone was so nice.
- Gale , Oklahoma

2019-06-03 2018 Winnebago Forza 36G View Listings

Love the floor plan and amenities. LOUSY accountability nowhere close to do warranty work we have had it for just over a year - bought it brand new - it has been in the shop with recalls more than we have had it out on the road. would NEVER buy another one. totally disappointed
- Dale Brickhouse, Florida

2019-06-03 2006 Fleetwood Expedition 38L View Listings

This is a great rv we own a fleetwood expedition and they are great motorhomes we have had no problems with ours and we love it has a lot of room in them ours has a washer and dryer that we use a lot it is good uf you are part timers or full timers ours has four slides and lots of space
- Judy, Texas

2019-06-02 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ View Listings

We have this motorhome and really love it. Good floor plan. Great to drive and very livable for 1 or two people. Lots of cabinet space in kitchen Husband says drives like a Cadillac. He loves to drive it.
- Rita Schaefer, Tennessee

2019-06-02 2005 Newmar Essex 4503 Westminster View Listings

Our 2005 Newmar Essex has been a great 1st time RV for us. I’m so happy we did our due diligence on researching the kind we wanted to purchase. We’ve taken 2 long trips in it, Alaska & Florida. If our retirement plans hadn’t changed we would be keeping this beautiful coach.
- Tama, Washington

2019-06-01 2013 Fleetwood Expedition 40X View Listings

We initially purchased the RV to visit our kids at college but quickly expanded to weekly and monthly trips. When we moved we even lived in it for 6 months while our house we being built. Great roomy floor plan with lots of storage and extra amenities.
- Dan, Kentucky

2019-06-01 2015 Winnebago Via 25Q View Listings

We have enjoyed RVing for over 15 years and especially when we downsized 15 feet to 25'5' to this coach four years ago. The Via means you fit in State Parks and many parking lots plus you get more miles per gallon of diesel. Added solar made for quiet boon docking with plenty of solar electricity. We found our Via big enough for comfort and small enough for easy handling. We are sad to have to sell our coach but health issues make it essential.
- Ronald Bailor, Washington

2019-05-31 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

Terrible design on front end, drags the ground and cracked the front generator slide out fiberglass door. Does not do well for cold weather. I was told it was for cold weather. I had to add electric heaters to water compartments to keep them from freezing. Water collects on top of slides and floods the inside when you retract the slides. Assembly is poor, trash was behind the washer and dryer from factory. They are not inspecting anything and just pushing these out the door leaving the customer stuck with junk and to work bugs out. You will constantly have your rig in for repair while you make the payments on a quarter million dollar turd. All REV group products are not regulated, inspected, tested whatever and are junk. Do yourself a favor and buy a Tiffin.
- Michael LaMay , Michigan

2019-05-30 2006 Newmar Dutch Star 4304 View Listings

Newmar corporation make great products stand behind him 110% love the 43 foot Dutcht Starr is my favorite we are getting another one 4369 Quality products used throughout the coach interior are top-quality !!!
- Wayne Paquette, Alberta