Travel Trailers - Teardrop

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailers - Teardrop RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dan from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Likes: - Basically has everything you need and nothing you don't. It's very simple and laid out pretty well. - The main bed is spacious as are the bunks. - The furnace kept us pretty warm on a night that was about 35 degrees F and is fairly quiet. It does make a click noise and the blower can be a little loud especially when the outdoors are super quiet. - It's lightweight so easy to pull with a mid-size truck or SUV. Dislikes: - After going on a light washboard road - barely off-roading, the fridge door fell off its hinges. Strangely enough, the hinges were still on so we are unsure of how it fell off. A light also popped off but was easy to put back on. Makes us wonder how good of an off-road capable trailer this is. - We consistently see particle board dust on the floors after a drive telling us the walls and cabinets shift a lot during travel and may be wearing away/down. - We did see a cut wire on the floor in the middle of some dust and have no idea where that came from. - The warranty is not transferrable after selling. - A water heater bypass would be nice. - The level jacks start to fall while driving. - Could use more windows and/or natural light. - One of the arms to make the couch fall down to a bed broke off of the particle board, however still works.
- Dan, Colorado

2021-06-28 2020 NuCamp Tab 320 CSS View Listings

My wife and I purchased this camper new in spring of 2020 and absolutely love it. We do mostly weekend camping 2 - 3 days and this is perfect for us. We downsized from a 23ft bumper pull and averaging around 9 miles towing it. This camper is very easy to tow. I tow this with a GMC Sierra pickup truck and I'm averaging 16.5 miles towing this camper. We live near the Smokies National Park and camp the majority of the time here. I like this camper because it's the same width as my truck and can see out of my standard mirrors on my truck. All you need is a 2" ball on your receiver hitch. The only drawback is backing it up, it turns so quick compared to the 23ft camper we had. Just have to go slow and very little turning of your steering wheel. If your thinking about the Tabs look at the cs-s clamshell model. The kitchen is on the back of the outside hatch and has everything you need. Sink, H/C water, 2 burner stove, refrigerator, and a tv, besides the tv on the inside. I set up a folding pop up canopy on the back under the hatch and it's like having a outdoor patio. The inside dinette folds down to make the bed and is very comfortable for 2 people. The wet bath is a little tight and having a hot shower and toilet at your campsite after hiking all day is worth it. The A/C works very well and it has 3 ducted vents. 2 at floor level and 1 at the ceiling. This is the 2nd season using this camper and very pleased with the quality of the camper and no issues yet. 👍 highly recommend if your thinking of a teardrop camper.
- Nick Moskal, Tennessee

2021-06-21 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Absolutely horrible build quality. Shower door leaks due to incorrect installation of shower door. Will have to remove and re-install correctly. Had to re-caulk the majority of the shower. Toilet water inlet leaked due to breaking as the hole for the hose was too high, putting too much stress on the inlet connection. Cabinets are poorly stapled together with no wood glue to keep them in place, so the dinette is falling apart. The hot water heater shut off valve is behind a panel that’s held in place by two screws that weren’t put in right the first way. The drain pipe for the sink was loose and leaking until I repaired that. Air conditioner leaked water into the inside until modifying the cover on the air conditioner. It’s been such a huge pain, I intend on plastering huge warnings on our camper to warn anyone who might think about making the mistake of buying one of these.
- Durandal Roland, Arkansas

2021-06-18 2018 NuCamp T@B 400 View Listings

We absolutely love this camper. Originally we were looking for something much larger, but we came to really like the smaller, cozier size. It is very manageable to drive and travel in without slides and with the smaller size and weight, but also we found the quality and comfort is unmatched, even in campers that are 2 or even 3 times the price. We found this camper gave us several excuses to travel, go on vacation, or otherwise just go camping; it's easy to store, tow, and set up - and we found that just being in it is a very fun and comfortable experience. The inquiring looks and questions we got for it while on the road was just a bonus; lots of people asked us about the camper and wanted to see inside, and it's great to be part of such a strong Nucamp community.
- Lee, Virginia

2021-06-16 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17FD View Listings

The Bushwhacker Plus is a great towing trailer, I have managed it on my own. Love the layout with the bed in the back. When boondocking being self contained is a plus! For a first time trailer owner this was the best one for me!
- Dorothy J DeCuir, Washington

2021-05-28 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

From day one we have come across countless issues with our bushwhacker plus. The quality of manufacturing is very poor. Our first weekend out in the trailer a small metal clip holding up the plumbing snapped, causing all the black water pipes to rip out while driving down the road, along with what was in the black water tank.. There was a leak from the hot water tank, the burner on the stove somehow melted, and the speakers for the media system crackle. After taking the trailer in for warranty work, we are 6 months in with barely a response from Braxton Creek. The repair place that deals with them regularly says they are always like this and drag out the warranty process as long as possible and try to deny all claims. We paid out of pocket to get the plumbing fixed for now and when we went out on the second trip with the trailer the fridge stopped working and the AC does not blow cold air. If you are thinking of purchasing anything from Braxton Creek I strongly suggest going with ANYONE else. They are a horrible company and you will get no support from them.
- Sean Heinecke, Nevada

2021-05-19 2021 HiBar RV HiBar RV A13LQK View Listings

I recently purchased a HiBarRV offroad teardrop trailer from them. due to my work schedule I was only able to make if over to pick it up on a Sunday. Darren Sisino was more than willing to meet me for the pickup on the Sunday I was able to arrive. I have talked to people from HiBar over the last few years about purchasing a trailer and had always hesitated for one reason or another and finally made the decision to purchase one. All of the people here are wonderful people to work with and they try to make everything as accommodating as possible. It was important to me to purchase something that was made locally in Montana and also to meet and talk with the people involved. I would highly recommend this trailer and these people to anyone who wants a tear drop that you can take on any adventure and be comfortable.
- JERRY SCHULER, Montana

2021-05-09 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

I bought a new 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17FD. I would like to know if you have any major leak problems on the roof or everywhere. I saw comments regarding massive roof leaks on a 2021 bushwhacker plus 17BH which is the same exterior design. I would like to receive yours comments. Marcel,Quebec,Canada
- Marcel Legare, Quebec

2021-04-12 2020 NuCamp TAB 320S Boondock Lite View Listings

This RV is very well built and has every modern convenience. There is plenty of sleeping room for two people plus a dog. It is easy to tow and handles rough roads well. It may not be a good choice if you are over about 5'10" and want to stand up inside.
- Al Berryman, New Mexico

2021-04-02 2021 HiBar RV HiBar RV A13LQK View Listings

amazing lightweight and easy towing fits in garage and side by side towable and Subaru towable so this is a no brainer for fun and off grid camping since it comes with a solar generator and everything needed to camp anywhere plus it's built like no other camper its like indestructible walls and roof with a queen size bed...love it!
- Darren, Oregon

2021-04-01 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

The worst Hotel I have ever been, Claudia from the front desk was racist and out of control just for asking her for our gratuity bottle, she called the poice, and kick me and my friends out of the hotel. Of course the police apoligize with us. Never stay here, Marriot Bonvoy is incredible to let this happen.
- Fernado Saracho, Florida

2021-03-14 2018 NuCamp TAB 320CS-S View Listings

I have owned and loved them all except for the 1st one. The first one had the inside kitchen and the T@B is just too small to be cooking inside. If you just want to boil water for coffee or tea it would be OK but we like to take extend trips in our so we cook most of our meal. The second two that we had both had outside kitchen, the 320 CS-S model and after putting enough solar on them so we could stay off grid indefinitely (limited only by water) we love them. Happy to answer any question is anyone has any.
- Tom, Florida

2021-03-13 2020 InTech Luna Platinum View Listings

My wife, Janet, and I purchased our Luna RV in March of 2020 and both agree that it has exceeded our expectations. I’m 69 and Janet is 62. Neither of us wanted an RV with all the amenities of home as such an RV would not give us cause to ever leave our home. We love the outdoors and wanted an RV that would provide comfort while affording us the connection to nature that we love. We love that the kitchen is outdoors with enough of a covering overhead to cook even in the rain. We love that it’s light enough to easily be towed by our Honda Odyssey van or our Jeep Wrangler. We love having climate control especially when we sleep. We love that our platform bike rack easily mounts at the rear of the Luna. We love that our kayaks fit on the Thule bars mounted on the roof. We love the large window that provides a connection to the outdoors even when we are indoors. We love that we leave our home with everything we need and can easily take our Luna anywhere near or far. We have found that the only disadvantage of owning our Luna is that we find it difficult to leave wherever we park it as there always seems to be someone who wants to see it and, like us, can’t get over how such a small package can offer so much.
- Rob Coombs, Tennessee

2021-02-22 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Love this unit ... small but sleeps a family of 5 or 4 adults ... finding a dealer that will cover warrantee items is a challange ... i had a local RV repair company do some warrantee work that the Mfg agreed to pay .... overall, i would buy it again !
- Robert Barnard, Florida

2021-02-12 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Bought this model for the bunk beds. I wanted sleeping options. The price is about as good as I could find. For the price it seems to be comparatively well built. Not top of the line but definitely not as crappy as I have seen. First day the table top fell off its base. It was attached to a piece of plywood which was attached to the metal base. The staples used only went into table top about 1/4 inch. There were about a dozen staples but still not enough to keep it from flipping off. Easy fix though. Not as aerodynamic as I expected (which is why I chose the shape) for a 3k# trailer. It uses up about 7 or 8 of my mpg out of 20. If you are taller than 67” tall it is going to be a challenge especially in the shower and doorway. The allowed payload is only about 500# depending on how much water you carry which is ok. Something going on with the wiring of the ceiling fan and ceiling leds. Some crazy flashing and mishaps going on there??? Heater fan makes a little squirrely noise upon start up. THE WORST and the reason for the 3 stars is a massive roof leak. So far, the manufacturer is handling the warranty work so I am hoping it will all come out of the wash. If it weren’t for the manufacturer defect i would give it at least 4 stars or 4.5. No regrets just shouldn’t have to go through it with a brand new trailer. If it doesn’t go well I will be back to update.
- Barbara Seese, Louisiana

2021-02-01 2018 NuCamp TAB 320S View Listings

VERY GOOD for a TEARDROP!! Live-able, use-able, well made. Pulls very easily. I still got 13-18 mpg pulling with my Subaru Forester, depending on how fast I went and road conditions. Not bad for a Tow vehicle.
- J L P, Florida

2020-10-27 2018 NuCamp T@G TAG View Listings

We really enjoyed the Nucamp T@G!Lived in it for 2 weeks camping and enjoyed every minute of it. Plenty of storage for all your needs, and amazing on how much space is inside. We towed this easily with my Outback and it took 2-4 minutes to set up camp. It's a bonuses that it easily stores in our garage. It was truely the talk on our trip and campground, everyone wanted to see it!
- Carrie, South Carolina

2020-04-06 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

I purchased a Sunray 109 Sport last Summer from Trailer World Denver. I love the camper. We have had no problems with the camper and have camped in it over 50 nights. I would highly recommend the Sunray to any one looking for a small off road trailer.
- Billy Ham, Colorado

2019-10-09 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

Awesome little off road rig. Easy to tow and has a nice kitchen with good sized fridge. Just use it to cook and sleep in. I bring a tent for my guests. But I love it. Simple, easy to use and great price. The bad, won't fit in my garage. It's 8'8" with the roof rack and lifted suspension. But fits under my patio. Love it. If you are on the fence just get it. I'm sure the resale is great since I get lots of heads turning and questions at the gas pump.
- Big Willy, California