Travel Trailers - Teardrop Reviews on RV Insider (13)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailers - Teardrop RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dan from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Likes: - Basically has everything you need and nothing you don't. It's very simple and laid out pretty well. - The main bed is spacious as are the bunks. - The furnace kept us pretty warm on a night that was about 35 degrees F and is fairly quiet. It does make a click noise and the blower can be a little loud especially when the outdoors are super quiet. - It's lightweight so easy to pull with a mid-size truck or SUV. Dislikes: - After going on a light washboard road - barely off-roading, the fridge door fell off its hinges. Strangely enough, the hinges were still on so we are unsure of how it fell off. A light also popped off but was easy to put back on. Makes us wonder how good of an off-road capable trailer this is. - We consistently see particle board dust on the floors after a drive telling us the walls and cabinets shift a lot during travel and may be wearing away/down. - We did see a cut wire on the floor in the middle of some dust and have no idea where that came from. - The warranty is not transferrable after selling. - A water heater bypass would be nice. - The level jacks start to fall while driving. - Could use more windows and/or natural light. - One of the arms to make the couch fall down to a bed broke off of the particle board, however still works.
- Dan, Colorado

2021-05-09 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

I bought a new 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17FD. I would like to know if you have any major leak problems on the roof or everywhere. I saw comments regarding massive roof leaks on a 2021 bushwhacker plus 17BH which is the same exterior design. I would like to receive yours comments. Marcel,Quebec,Canada
- Marcel Legare, Quebec

2021-04-12 2020 NuCamp TAB 320S Boondock Lite View Listings

This RV is very well built and has every modern convenience. There is plenty of sleeping room for two people plus a dog. It is easy to tow and handles rough roads well. It may not be a good choice if you are over about 5'10" and want to stand up inside.
- Al Berryman, New Mexico

2021-04-02 2021 HiBar RV HiBar RV A13LQK View Listings

amazing lightweight and easy towing fits in garage and side by side towable and Subaru towable so this is a no brainer for fun and off grid camping since it comes with a solar generator and everything needed to camp anywhere plus it's built like no other camper its like indestructible walls and roof with a queen size bed...love it!
- Darren, Oregon

2021-04-01 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

The worst Hotel I have ever been, Claudia from the front desk was racist and out of control just for asking her for our gratuity bottle, she called the poice, and kick me and my friends out of the hotel. Of course the police apoligize with us. Never stay here, Marriot Bonvoy is incredible to let this happen.
- Fernado Saracho, Florida

2021-03-14 2018 NuCamp TAB 320CS-S View Listings

I have owned and loved them all except for the 1st one. The first one had the inside kitchen and the T@B is just too small to be cooking inside. If you just want to boil water for coffee or tea it would be OK but we like to take extend trips in our so we cook most of our meal. The second two that we had both had outside kitchen, the 320 CS-S model and after putting enough solar on them so we could stay off grid indefinitely (limited only by water) we love them. Happy to answer any question is anyone has any.
- Tom, Florida

2021-03-13 2020 InTech Luna Platinum View Listings

My wife, Janet, and I purchased our Luna RV in March of 2020 and both agree that it has exceeded our expectations. I’m 69 and Janet is 62. Neither of us wanted an RV with all the amenities of home as such an RV would not give us cause to ever leave our home. We love the outdoors and wanted an RV that would provide comfort while affording us the connection to nature that we love. We love that the kitchen is outdoors with enough of a covering overhead to cook even in the rain. We love that it’s light enough to easily be towed by our Honda Odyssey van or our Jeep Wrangler. We love having climate control especially when we sleep. We love that our platform bike rack easily mounts at the rear of the Luna. We love that our kayaks fit on the Thule bars mounted on the roof. We love the large window that provides a connection to the outdoors even when we are indoors. We love that we leave our home with everything we need and can easily take our Luna anywhere near or far. We have found that the only disadvantage of owning our Luna is that we find it difficult to leave wherever we park it as there always seems to be someone who wants to see it and, like us, can’t get over how such a small package can offer so much.
- Rob Coombs, Tennessee

2021-02-22 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Love this unit ... small but sleeps a family of 5 or 4 adults ... finding a dealer that will cover warrantee items is a challange ... i had a local RV repair company do some warrantee work that the Mfg agreed to pay .... overall, i would buy it again !
- Robert Barnard, Florida

2021-02-12 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Bought this model for the bunk beds. I wanted sleeping options. The price is about as good as I could find. For the price it seems to be comparatively well built. Not top of the line but definitely not as crappy as I have seen. First day the table top fell off its base. It was attached to a piece of plywood which was attached to the metal base. The staples used only went into table top about 1/4 inch. There were about a dozen staples but still not enough to keep it from flipping off. Easy fix though. Not as aerodynamic as I expected (which is why I chose the shape) for a 3k# trailer. It uses up about 7 or 8 of my mpg out of 20. If you are taller than 67” tall it is going to be a challenge especially in the shower and doorway. The allowed payload is only about 500# depending on how much water you carry which is ok. Something going on with the wiring of the ceiling fan and ceiling leds. Some crazy flashing and mishaps going on there??? Heater fan makes a little squirrely noise upon start up. THE WORST and the reason for the 3 stars is a massive roof leak. So far, the manufacturer is handling the warranty work so I am hoping it will all come out of the wash. If it weren’t for the manufacturer defect i would give it at least 4 stars or 4.5. No regrets just shouldn’t have to go through it with a brand new trailer. If it doesn’t go well I will be back to update.
- Barbara Seese, Louisiana

2021-02-01 2018 NuCamp TAB 320S View Listings

VERY GOOD for a TEARDROP!! Live-able, use-able, well made. Pulls very easily. I still got 13-18 mpg pulling with my Subaru Forester, depending on how fast I went and road conditions. Not bad for a Tow vehicle.
- J L P, Florida

2020-10-27 2018 NuCamp T@G TAG View Listings

We really enjoyed the Nucamp T@G!Lived in it for 2 weeks camping and enjoyed every minute of it. Plenty of storage for all your needs, and amazing on how much space is inside. We towed this easily with my Outback and it took 2-4 minutes to set up camp. It's a bonuses that it easily stores in our garage. It was truely the talk on our trip and campground, everyone wanted to see it!
- Carrie, South Carolina

2020-04-06 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

I purchased a Sunray 109 Sport last Summer from Trailer World Denver. I love the camper. We have had no problems with the camper and have camped in it over 50 nights. I would highly recommend the Sunray to any one looking for a small off road trailer.
- Billy Ham, Colorado

2019-10-09 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

Awesome little off road rig. Easy to tow and has a nice kitchen with good sized fridge. Just use it to cook and sleep in. I bring a tent for my guests. But I love it. Simple, easy to use and great price. The bad, won't fit in my garage. It's 8'8" with the roof rack and lifted suspension. But fits under my patio. Love it. If you are on the fence just get it. I'm sure the resale is great since I get lots of heads turning and questions at the gas pump.
- Big Willy, California