Travel Trailers - Teardrop Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailers - Teardrop RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Billy Ham from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

I purchased a Sunray 109 Sport last Summer from Trailer World Denver. I love the camper. We have had no problems with the camper and have camped in it over 50 nights. I would highly recommend the Sunray to any one looking for a small off road trailer.
- Billy Ham, Colorado

2020-10-27 2018 NuCamp T@G TAG View Listings

We really enjoyed the Nucamp T@G!Lived in it for 2 weeks camping and enjoyed every minute of it. Plenty of storage for all your needs, and amazing on how much space is inside. We towed this easily with my Outback and it took 2-4 minutes to set up camp. It's a bonuses that it easily stores in our garage. It was truely the talk on our trip and campground, everyone wanted to see it!
- Carrie, South Carolina

2020-10-21 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Likes: - Basically has everything you need and nothing you don't. It's very simple and laid out pretty well. - The main bed is spacious as are the bunks. - The furnace kept us pretty warm on a night that was about 35 degrees F and is fairly quiet. It does make a click noise and the blower can be a little loud especially when the outdoors are super quiet. - It's lightweight so easy to pull with a mid-size truck or SUV. Dislikes: - After going on a light washboard road - barely off-roading, the fridge door fell off its hinges. Strangely enough, the hinges were still on so we are unsure of how it fell off. A light also popped off but was easy to put back on. Makes us wonder how good of an off-road capable trailer this is. - We consistently see particle board dust on the floors after a drive telling us the walls and cabinets shift a lot during travel and may be wearing away/down. - We did see a cut wire on the floor in the middle of some dust and have no idea where that came from. - The warranty is not transferrable after selling. - A water heater bypass would be nice. - The level jacks start to fall while driving. - Could use more windows and/or natural light. - One of the arms to make the couch fall down to a bed broke off of the particle board, however still works.
- Dan, Colorado

2019-10-09 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

Awesome little off road rig. Easy to tow and has a nice kitchen with good sized fridge. Just use it to cook and sleep in. I bring a tent for my guests. But I love it. Simple, easy to use and great price. The bad, won't fit in my garage. It's 8'8" with the roof rack and lifted suspension. But fits under my patio. Love it. If you are on the fence just get it. I'm sure the resale is great since I get lots of heads turning and questions at the gas pump.
- Big Willy, California