Travel Trailers - Teardrop Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailers - Teardrop RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Big Willy from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

Awesome little off road rig. Easy to tow and has a nice kitchen with good sized fridge. Just use it to cook and sleep in. I bring a tent for my guests. But I love it. Simple, easy to use and great price. The bad, won't fit in my garage. It's 8'8" with the roof rack and lifted suspension. But fits under my patio. Love it. If you are on the fence just get it. I'm sure the resale is great since I get lots of heads turning and questions at the gas pump.
- Big Willy, California

2020-04-06 2020 Sunset Park RV Sunray 109 View Listings

I purchased a Sunray 109 Sport last Summer from Trailer World Denver. I love the camper. We have had no problems with the camper and have camped in it over 50 nights. I would highly recommend the Sunray to any one looking for a small off road trailer.
- Billy Ham, Colorado