Class B RVs Reviews (237)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Class B RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2019-08-11 1997 Coach House Coach House 193KS View Listings

We love this little van! It has everything you need to be at the RV park or away on a forest road in the hills. All the comforts of home, but on wheels, without the huge trailer or RV that have restrictions on where you can go!
- Rhonda Riddle, Washington

2019-08-09 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT View Listings

I recently purchased the Zion 2016 and just came back from a 5 week road trip to Newfoundland and the Cabot trail. I love the van, the space and found the king bed to be as comfortable then my bed at home. I had some problems in the past with the charging the lithium batteries which cost me $1,000 to repair. Of course Roadtrek was out of business so I had to pay. However, it was fixed quickly and s&%t happens I especially like the large fridge that was jammed full and kept everything icy cold and the freezer frozen solid. I put on 7500 km and besides filling it up with gas it ran like a top. I love driving the van as its comfortable and smooth Andrew
- Andrew Poultney, Ontario

2019-08-03 2004 Forest River MB Cruiser 222 View Listings

We love this RV. We haul a 10ft trailer with ease. MPG is always over 20. We hope our next one does as well. The only reason we are selling is - Grandkids need seatbelts! We are a non smoking, pet free family. We have traveled fro California to the Carolinas, from the UP of Michigan to Florida and can’t say enough about the convenience and comfort we have experienced.
- Tami Kubiak, Ohio

2019-08-01 2016 Coachmen Galleria 24T View Listings

We really enjoy the sprinter platform. The layout has a pantry and 2 wardrobes which is very nice.There is plenty of storage. Many nice features.The downside is the poor quality of the installation of many components.In less than a year both wardrobe cabinets came loose and almost fell off. The electric awning won't always extend or retract. The propane tank is installed in way that most suppliers can't connect to it.There are other things but the worst is that the one screw on one of the front brackets for the fresh water tank came out, and the other front bracket broke dropping the water tank to the highway while going 60 mph.Had a tow tuck company come and strap the tank up to get it off the highway. I put more straps on later an finished our trip. Contacted Coachman and the class b service manager said that you are NOT SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL WITH WATER IN THE TANK that is why it broke. He said he would send me a new frame and tank but no labor. Can you imagine any RV manufacturer's rep saying something that STUPID? I told if that's the best they can do , key the tank and I will never buy another FOREST RIVER product.
- Dennis McGarvey, Pennsylvania

2019-07-30 2009 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

Bought this used RV two years ago and enjoyed it immensely. We have been from Maine to Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee visiting friends and seeing the sights. It is a very well built vehicle and the quality of the coach is great. The coach batteries are two years old and the chassis one is one year old. I've added a bug deflector, window shields, and a full front floor mat. This will be a great RV for someone looking for dependability and quality.
- John J McGrath, Pennsylvania

2019-07-30 2017 Airstream Interstate Grand Tour EXT View Listings

Bought new Foley RV Center. Must be a lemon. Had trouble with wiring, awning quit working, dump valves changed twice, battery and wiring, interior door panel fell off, sliding door has to be slammed for it to close properly. Recent dump valve replacement again, once I get this fixed I plan to sell RV ASAP. Airstream rep Jeremy terrible support. Always blamed 3rd party suppliers and no follw up. I was pretty much on my own to deal with problems. I'll never buy or recommend Airstream.
- Sam Hardy, Louisiana

2019-07-30 2017 Hymer Sunlight Van One View Listings

We love this compact campervan and have taken it to many Rv resorts, the beach and camping. The ride is smooth and since it’s on a Dodge Promaster chasis, it gets great gas mileage. The two sofas turn into a comfy queen bed at night and the lights inside the coach are a classy touch.
- Sasha, California

2019-07-12 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

We bought a SS Agile Ecotek 400 Oct 2018. Using it as a daily driver just to get used to it was a breeze. My wife drives a MB GLK 350, the Sprinter uses the same dash and steering wheel. She hopped in and took off, she loves to drive the Agile. The seats and bed are great. We did get a feather pillow topper for the bed and sleep great. Everything everyone says about the Sprinter is spot on; What would one expect from Mercedes other than greatness. We took a 75 day west coast turn around, 27 states a dozens of State and National parks. The Lithium Ion - Volt Start system was great for the all parks without any hookups(all of the National parks)No one ever complained about the engine noise when the under hood generator kicked in. AC is a big deal for us. The AC can run 4 - 5 hours on batteries. The only thing you need to remember when using the volt start is to be sure the radio and auto headlights are off before one turns in for the night. The first time we did this was in a friends driveway at 5am the radio was blasting and the headlights were on shining in our friends bedroom windows. Lesson learned the AC and the propane heat work great, it was in the 40's at night in Yosemite and Yellowstone, high 70s int he day. The only Bummer was that Roadtrek went into receivership last Feb 2019 so any warranty at purchase was gone. The Roadside Servce was a third party so that is good until next Oct 2019. We purchased an Open Road Bumper to Bumper warranty that even covers the MB chassis. Roadtrek was/is not an authorized Mercedes Benz Service agent so any modifications to the Mercedes Benz Chassis is not covered by Mercedes or Roadtrek. Beware of the dealer supplied third party warranty on pre 2019 Roadtrek they are BS! Many of the the third party warranties like Good Sam or Camping World are no good because the Roadtrek or MB factory warranties are no longer in place. The sales people lie, look it up for your self. We paid $3,000 for a new brand name, top of the line inverter/charger when the factory unit fried after six months and 7000 miles. Mike Thompson's shop near Newport CA did a great job, but no warranty coverage; ouch. We chose the the best unit to be sure not to hurt the Lithium batteries. Everything has worked great since. the Sprinter has a super onboard computer that tracks everything. Our trip total was 11,300 miles, 330 engine hours and 17 mpg with a 35mph ave speed. It also tracks daily or every time one starts the motor. We want to sell it now because we found a nice cabin near Ashville, NC and the VA med center. We still drive it daily.
- Rob O'Neill, Florida

2019-07-10 2015 Roadtrek Popular 210 View Listings

JUST A WELL THOUGHT OUT CLASS B I have no personal or business affiliation with the manufacturer of this RV, nor have I been offered any payment of incentive by such manufacturers to submit this review. My submission only discusses the RV and does not discuss other people or dealership
- MRM, Florida

2019-07-10 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

75 days, 11,000 miles, 27 states, 6 national parks. 17.6 mpg. What's not to love? SS Agile is a great 2 person rv. Good off the grid range in hot or cold weather. 16 gal. Propane tank lasted 60 days in 50* weather.
- Rob O'Neill, Florida

2019-07-06 2018 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 View Listings

I have a 2018 Mercedes Prism 22 F in general is a nice Rv easy to drive soft good quality But the Millas per galon is not even close> they told me will be 12 to 14 but the reality is only 6 Millas per litre Very poor . I have to have an extra gallon of diesel storage just in case > checking at the dealer and agree because of the weight and small engine. Really bad i will never buy another one
- Hernan Aldea , Florida

2019-06-22 2014 Winnebago Era 170C View Listings

We have taken two trips in the east with this van and had no problems after we learned the systems. We are currently on a tour around the country and enjoying a very comfortable ride. The driving is easy and the kitchen and bath are all working very well.
- Gunnar Baldwin, New Hampshire

2019-06-21 2017 Forest River R-Pod RP-179 View Listings

Positively: - The unit is light and very easy to pull. - It is aesthetically pleasing and good to look at. - For a small trailer, this model of kitchen is quite adequate. Less positively: - The sink in the bathroom is so small, it simply cannot be used. - I cannot believe I spent this much money and they did not include an electric igniter in the stove. Really? - The panel underneath the refrigerator covering all of the wires has come off. It has been poorly and cheaply installed with metal staples. - The plastic box holding the two batteries has been installed too close to the outside roof. It is next to impossible to remove the cover of the box and replace it. All they had to do was have the box another inch further away from the roof. - The end cushions for the table are way too soft, and when a person sits on them, they sink so far down that the table height is up to a person’s chest! - The back cushion is held to the wall with some Velcro, but not enough of them, and the Velcro strips do not stick to the backing of the cushion. - The clothes closet is ridiculously too narrow. - The kitchen table is an awkward design and difficult to get around. - The overall main problem with the unit is a lack of storage. In conclusion, the product is very poorly designed and made with shoddy workmanship and inferior materials. I traded a 9 foot camper with a slide, for this r-pod and I regret doing it. I had more space and far more storage in my camper than I do in this trailer. I very much regret buying this product and would not recommend it to anyone. In short, it is a piece of junk.
- Dr. S. R. Watkins, Alberta

2019-06-21 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

Just heading home after a 3 week vacation in my unit. I have had it for 5 years but only taken weekend or shorter trips. This is my first longer trip. I bought it 2 years used in 2014 and have had very few problems. I did have an issue with the Dometic fridge but it was repaired for free under a recall issue that was missed. The build quality is amazing. I am often looking around my unit and have yet to find any single thing wrong except for little issues that I can fix on my own. There is the usual maintenance on both rig and van but that is to be expected. I did find that keeping the "Ride Rites" at the proper inflation makes it much easier to drive. I was just at a PW rally and the representative told me I could sell my unit for higher than the price I paid. This units keep their value which is very different from the other brand names. I spent a couple of rainy evenings in the unit and was very comfortable and cozy reading, computing and cooking. Didn't feel closed in at all. I love my unit. would sell
- Lynn Adamson, Alberta

2019-06-09 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Sooooo elegant--defn glamping! Love the real wood cherry cabinets and softest ever white leatherette uppolstery. Very comfortable to drive and short enough to fit in many parking spaces. Large frig, real toilet, memory foam mattress murphy bed, etc. I'd love to see it with a wooden floor like a sail boat-that would take the elegance up a notch. Great corian counters, table and 30x 30 shower with skylight, tons of storage. Only drawback is it only sleeps 2-(unless you buy a kid bed that does across driver seat area--but for a single or couple it is perfect.
- Elizabeth Van Dooren, North Carolina

2019-06-08 2015 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT View Listings

Very comfortable driving, I can drive all day and my back does not get sore. Handles much like my SUV, up and down hills and around curves handles nicely. My wife doesn’t hesitate to drive this, she is very comfortable driving even at high speeds. Size is large enough to be comfortable for two overnighting, comfortable for up to eight while underway, cruises very nicely, plenty of power, not a problem for parking in standard parking lots or accessing tight camping spaces. Quality of fit and finish is excellent, bed is comfortable for sleeping. Glad to have the EXT version which provides for the needed extra storage behind rear couch. Hitch easily handles my dual swing-away bike rack for two electric bikes.
- Craig Overstreet, Florida

2019-05-31 2018 Winnebago Era 170A View Listings

Owned the 170A for 9 months after buying new. Very sensitive to type of diesel fuel and def used. 3rd trip out broke down on highway and cost 12K to repair. Limited dealer support for Sprinter chassis. Can’t just get it repaired at any Mercedes dealer. Constant things falling apart like cabinet holding sound system, table holders under twin beds, glass fell from over sink. Sliding screen door has square corners but van frame is curved leaving 2 in gap for bugs. Power issues with breakers tripping for no reason under passenger seat. We took a huge loss after only nine months but it took all the fun out of our retirement plans.
- Don, Texas

2019-05-24 2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Grand Tour EXT View Listings

Our Interstate Grand Tour was perfect for my wife and I. Over the past year we travelled from Michigan to California including all the states in between - in several different trips - from 2 weeks to several months durations. We visited 10-12 National Parks, and saw innumerable incredible sights. We have thousands of incredible pictures and memories.
- Brian Decker, Michigan

2019-05-23 2014 Airstream Airstream 3500 View Listings

It’s an amazing ride in every way, qualify over quantity, everything is solid like Mercedes know for. I love this RV absolutely in every way possible. Seats are super comfortable. Nothing I could say negative.
- Philip Scott, Texas

2019-05-20 2009 Roadtrek Popular 210 View Listings

Hello me look a buy the small motor Home. You have titles clear and the van is no salvage. This van camper al equipment is good, the tires is good,Me have offer ,I have $$28,000.oo USD. You ok the deal send me. Thank J-Y.
- Jean-Yves Bisson, Quebec

2019-05-19 2018 AM Manufacturing Sprinter AM 500 View Listings

This is the most amazing RV i seen so far! Perfect in any form. The media system and the Murphy bed are all so awesome. combined with the electric shades, the l.e.d systems and the electric draw this is really an unique vehicle. There is a possibility to travel with 8 passengers,
- Daniel Beerens, Alberta

2019-05-18 2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

These hand built Class B camper vans are built with great care in Canada to very high standards. The TD model has the twin beds that can convert into a large queen size bed, with a memory foam mattress. Super easy to drive and park, since they are only 20 feet long. The ones on the Ford chassis, with the very reliable Ford V8 motor. are my top choice. Traveling around the US it is usually not too hard to find a Ford dealer's repair shop, if needed. The 5.4 Liter motor has enough horses to climb hills quite easy. It can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- BOB, California

2019-05-17 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

This RV is a driving machine; I have to turn around and remind myself that I’m driving a 23 ft rig...super easy and comfortable. I have driven up to 8 hrs with a few stops. It’s my tiny house equipped with everything I need with a really comfortable bed! I love opening the back doors and having the huge screen..feels like I’m outside while sleeping! The outdoor shower is so handy with hot water. The front lounge works for one who wants to work and the other who wants to sleep! It’s been so much fun cruising for the last 2 years!
- Susan Herhold, California

2019-05-05 2004 Winnebago Rialta 22QD View Listings

This is not a class B the rialta is a class C. It is a cab cut away chassis with coach built on it.the Eurovan was shipped to Winnebago as a cab only with two cabs bolted back to back. A class B is a complete van with the coach part built within the van body. The GVWR is 7275 lbs with a GCWR of 9275 They however are a very nice RV in high demand
- Brad Downs, Indiana