Class B RVs Reviews (226)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Class B RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2019-06-22 2014 Winnebago Era 170C View Listings

We have taken two trips in the east with this van and had no problems after we learned the systems. We are currently on a tour around the country and enjoying a very comfortable ride. The driving is easy and the kitchen and bath are all working very well.
- Gunnar Baldwin, New Hampshire

2019-06-21 2017 Forest River R-Pod RP-179 View Listings

Positively: - The unit is light and very easy to pull. - It is aesthetically pleasing and good to look at. - For a small trailer, this model of kitchen is quite adequate. Less positively: - The sink in the bathroom is so small, it simply cannot be used. - I cannot believe I spent this much money and they did not include an electric igniter in the stove. Really? - The panel underneath the refrigerator covering all of the wires has come off. It has been poorly and cheaply installed with metal staples. - The plastic box holding the two batteries has been installed too close to the outside roof. It is next to impossible to remove the cover of the box and replace it. All they had to do was have the box another inch further away from the roof. - The end cushions for the table are way too soft, and when a person sits on them, they sink so far down that the table height is up to a person’s chest! - The back cushion is held to the wall with some Velcro, but not enough of them, and the Velcro strips do not stick to the backing of the cushion. - The clothes closet is ridiculously too narrow. - The kitchen table is an awkward design and difficult to get around. - The overall main problem with the unit is a lack of storage. In conclusion, the product is very poorly designed and made with shoddy workmanship and inferior materials. I traded a 9 foot camper with a slide, for this r-pod and I regret doing it. I had more space and far more storage in my camper than I do in this trailer. I very much regret buying this product and would not recommend it to anyone. In short, it is a piece of junk.
- Dr. S. R. Watkins, Alberta

2019-06-21 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

Just heading home after a 3 week vacation in my unit. I have had it for 5 years but only taken weekend or shorter trips. This is my first longer trip. I bought it 2 years used in 2014 and have had very few problems. I did have an issue with the Dometic fridge but it was repaired for free under a recall issue that was missed. The build quality is amazing. I am often looking around my unit and have yet to find any single thing wrong except for little issues that I can fix on my own. There is the usual maintenance on both rig and van but that is to be expected. I did find that keeping the "Ride Rites" at the proper inflation makes it much easier to drive. I was just at a PW rally and the representative told me I could sell my unit for higher than the price I paid. This units keep their value which is very different from the other brand names. I spent a couple of rainy evenings in the unit and was very comfortable and cozy reading, computing and cooking. Didn't feel closed in at all. I love my unit. would sell
- Lynn Adamson, Alberta

2019-06-09 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Sooooo elegant--defn glamping! Love the real wood cherry cabinets and softest ever white leatherette uppolstery. Very comfortable to drive and short enough to fit in many parking spaces. Large frig, real toilet, memory foam mattress murphy bed, etc. I'd love to see it with a wooden floor like a sail boat-that would take the elegance up a notch. Great corian counters, table and 30x 30 shower with skylight, tons of storage. Only drawback is it only sleeps 2-(unless you buy a kid bed that does across driver seat area--but for a single or couple it is perfect.
- Elizabeth Van Dooren, North Carolina

2019-06-08 2015 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT View Listings

Very comfortable driving, I can drive all day and my back does not get sore. Handles much like my SUV, up and down hills and around curves handles nicely. My wife doesn’t hesitate to drive this, she is very comfortable driving even at high speeds. Size is large enough to be comfortable for two overnighting, comfortable for up to eight while underway, cruises very nicely, plenty of power, not a problem for parking in standard parking lots or accessing tight camping spaces. Quality of fit and finish is excellent, bed is comfortable for sleeping. Glad to have the EXT version which provides for the needed extra storage behind rear couch. Hitch easily handles my dual swing-away bike rack for two electric bikes.
- Craig Overstreet, Florida

2019-05-31 2018 Winnebago Era 170A View Listings

Owned the 170A for 9 months after buying new. Very sensitive to type of diesel fuel and def used. 3rd trip out broke down on highway and cost 12K to repair. Limited dealer support for Sprinter chassis. Can’t just get it repaired at any Mercedes dealer. Constant things falling apart like cabinet holding sound system, table holders under twin beds, glass fell from over sink. Sliding screen door has square corners but van frame is curved leaving 2 in gap for bugs. Power issues with breakers tripping for no reason under passenger seat. We took a huge loss after only nine months but it took all the fun out of our retirement plans.
- Don, Texas

2019-05-24 2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Grand Tour EXT View Listings

Our Interstate Grand Tour was perfect for my wife and I. Over the past year we travelled from Michigan to California including all the states in between - in several different trips - from 2 weeks to several months durations. We visited 10-12 National Parks, and saw innumerable incredible sights. We have thousands of incredible pictures and memories.
- Brian Decker, Michigan

2019-05-23 2014 Airstream Airstream 3500 View Listings

It’s an amazing ride in every way, qualify over quantity, everything is solid like Mercedes know for. I love this RV absolutely in every way possible. Seats are super comfortable. Nothing I could say negative.
- Philip Scott, Texas

2019-05-20 2009 Roadtrek Popular 210 View Listings

Hello me look a buy the small motor Home. You have titles clear and the van is no salvage. This van camper al equipment is good, the tires is good,Me have offer ,I have $$28,000.oo USD. You ok the deal send me. Thank J-Y.
- Jean-Yves Bisson, Quebec

2019-05-19 2018 AM Manufacturing Sprinter AM 500 View Listings

This is the most amazing RV i seen so far! Perfect in any form. The media system and the Murphy bed are all so awesome. combined with the electric shades, the l.e.d systems and the electric draw this is really an unique vehicle. There is a possibility to travel with 8 passengers,
- Daniel Beerens, Alberta

2019-05-18 2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

These hand built Class B camper vans are built with great care in Canada to very high standards. The TD model has the twin beds that can convert into a large queen size bed, with a memory foam mattress. Super easy to drive and park, since they are only 20 feet long. The ones on the Ford chassis, with the very reliable Ford V8 motor. are my top choice. Traveling around the US it is usually not too hard to find a Ford dealer's repair shop, if needed. The 5.4 Liter motor has enough horses to climb hills quite easy. It can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- BOB, California

2019-05-17 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

This RV is a driving machine; I have to turn around and remind myself that I’m driving a 23 ft rig...super easy and comfortable. I have driven up to 8 hrs with a few stops. It’s my tiny house equipped with everything I need with a really comfortable bed! I love opening the back doors and having the huge screen..feels like I’m outside while sleeping! The outdoor shower is so handy with hot water. The front lounge works for one who wants to work and the other who wants to sleep! It’s been so much fun cruising for the last 2 years!
- Susan Herhold, California

2019-05-05 2004 Winnebago Rialta 22QD View Listings

This is not a class B the rialta is a class C. It is a cab cut away chassis with coach built on it.the Eurovan was shipped to Winnebago as a cab only with two cabs bolted back to back. A class B is a complete van with the coach part built within the van body. The GVWR is 7275 lbs with a GCWR of 9275 They however are a very nice RV in high demand
- Brad Downs, Indiana

2019-04-29 2018 Roadtrek Zion SRT View Listings

Best Class B available Has Lithium battery packs and voltstart that allow A/C to be run off battery for hours. Great engine, good fuel mileage, king size bed, induction cooktop. Allows mostly propane free operation. If plugged into shore power you can heat the van and hot water from electricity. Only use propane if you need fast heat. Great Class B camper van.
- Alan Thomas, Missouri

2019-04-16 2007 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 22MB View Listings

The vista cruiser is great for traveling. Driving, cooking, sleeping all great. It’s a small house. A little big for every day parking.! A cassette toilet would be an improvement but other systems are great.
- Sherrilyn Sytsma, Michigan

2019-04-09 2004 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5270 View Listings

I have owned this Motorhome its 15 now and is made like a tank we never had any issues it rides nice the layout for a couple is perfect with queen bed in the rear. I will never sell it because it gives me no reason to. On a Ford E450 V10 you cant beat that setup as well. Granted my unit is garaged but I have not heard of the BT cruisers have leaking issues due to the way the cab over is a 1 piece fiberglass unit with only 1 seam that connects to the roof, which is also a fiberglass roof and is tied down tightly to the side panels. Its a very well engineered product. The newer made ones are made exactly the same way the were 15 years ago. Only difference is some of the interior materials are not sold oak cabinets which is a preference but the frame and build is the same process and is why thy last and hold up on same Ford E450 V10
- Ed D, Pennsylvania

2019-03-27 2017 Pleasure-way Plateau TS View Listings

In general, we're convinced beyond hesitation that the pleasure way class b is in world of its own. It boasts high quality and lives up to it. The Mercedes sprinter 3500 diesel provides nimble driving, high efficiencies, reliability and dependable resale value. As with most class Bs, storage is at a premium; but there is ample space for essentials. A small cargo rack mounted on your hitch is an easy and economical way to add to the ability to carry added items. Pleasure way's focus and energies are on Class b only. In my opinion, a no brainer purchase!
- Francis ventura, Florida

2019-03-06 2012 Winnebago Era 170X View Listings

The great attraction of owning an Winnebago ERA is the fact that Winnebago built this totally self contained unit on a Mercedes Benz chassis platform / diesel engine that drives like a car and very easy to park with wonderful fuel efficiency ( 15 in city and 18 on hwy). Winnebago designed the inside with upscaled features that gave all the comforts of home. It offers the convenience of both short and long trips including sporting events and for that matter another to drive around locally. The ERA has served us very well.
- Ronald Aljoe, Texas

2019-02-27 1995 Winnebago Rialta 21RD View Listings

Awesome motorhome...I have owned mine for over 20 years..second owner..drives like a dream..easy sleeper..i honestly can't think of one bad thing to say..wonderful mpg..Love this machine..it is a honey. And this year was the first one..Very little to do with this.Just enjoy your ride!
- jc, Utah

2019-02-26 2004 Leisure Travel Vans Free Spirit 210A View Listings

This vehicle was the right size! I had a bigger unit but it was cumbersome and prevented me from traveling some backcountry roads. This RV is like having a sports car RV-it is easy to drive and it holds the roads very well especially on back country roads. you sit high enough to be able to see all around you and take in the scenery as well as stopping on the side of the road having lunch and taking in the local atmosphere. I did add some additional conveniences-GPS with backup camera, bike rack, created more shelving to be organized as well as added 2 drawers in the closet, plus many other conveniences listed in the description. This RV has a Mercedes 5 cylinder turbo diesel engine that has great power as well as great fuel economy- when cruising around 65 MPH I get 24 + mile per gallon. I feel very comfortable driving on Interstate highways as well as backcountry roads as well as in cities and towns-the weight limits and its height allows you to go almost anywhere not limited like big rigs are. The convenience size I could park at home in my driveway. Its size allowed me to use it to get supplies from Home Depot to do home projects.
- Ted TRETIAK, Pennsylvania

2019-02-20 2015 Winnebago Trend 23L View Listings

We have enjoyed taking the Winnebago Trend around the Pacific Northwest from the coast to mountains, high desert, islands, all year round and camping conditions. It’s great for a family up to 6 adults, we we have spend several nights around the table sharing meals, playing games and watching movies, we even hosted thanksgiving dinner for 8 comfortably seated at the table while camping on amazing localitions. Even the Trend has a great layout for its size, there are a few upgrades we are looking for our next motor home like towing capacity, 4-leg automatic stabilizers, upgraded driver/passenger seats, upscale interior design and driving experience (dynamic cruise control, line departure, cross wind compensation, etc). This is a great motor home for a medium size family and all sort of trips up to 3 weeks long. Interior and exterior storage space is great for your supplies, drinks, gear and additional outdoor stuff (tandem inflatable kayak, bikes, camping gear). Driving the Trend is as easy as a large SUV, easy to drive on the city and park and gives you 14 MPG. I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as we did.
- Hector Arias, Oregon

2019-02-19 2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Grand Tour EXT View Listings

We have really enjoyed the airstream. It is easy to park and fun to drive. You can seat 9 people no problem and sleep 4 with out any issues.with all of the extras that airstream puts on the coach makes it feel like home.
- Nick, Florida

2019-02-17 2015 Winnebago Era 170A View Listings

The Mercedes part is very high quality and we are getting 22 to 25 mpg. The Winnebago part is poorly constructed cheap materials along with poor assembly. Many screws are not attached to any thing and most of the time along a trip we find screws from some where on the floor. There are a few other assembly issues but nothing major it’s surprising for the cost the quality is not there. This seems to be common in the RV world
- Mike Rutkowski, Colorado

2019-02-16 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek Simplicity SRT View Listings

[Dealer] and Roadtrek Motorhomes have destroyed everything I have spent decades building. Here is my #VanLife story: https://www.loganlynnmusic.com/2019/02/my-movie-star-tour-2019-canceled/ If anyone here has ANY ideas for me, I am all ears (and tears).
- Logan Lynn, Oregon