Class B RVs Reviews (256)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Class B RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2019-11-27 2016 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

A great vehicle that handles like a car. Very easy to park and maneuver. Has everything that you need to go on long trips and save money on hotel rooms. Gas mileage is also surprisingly high. Very comfortable in the sleeping area. It has always been maintained and serviced. Just had a complete Detail and inspection! Love it....
- Joe, New York

2019-11-20 1987 Okanagan Okanagan VC2RT-III View Listings

The best thing about this van is that you can park it in any regular sized parking spot or on the street and it has all the features of a bigger RV. The worst thing is the low MPG. I'd say about 9 or 10. Floor plan got 3 stars because I like the rear dinette layout better.
- Greg Moser, Oregon

2019-11-14 2005 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

This RV is mostly good for 2 people, easy to drive on the hwy or of road, can park anywere. Have all the comfort we need on the road. It is like home away from home....The ride on the passes in the mountains is like any other van... it is fantastic, we can go with a regular speed, no slowing down up the hills. We are driving under 3000 RPM. With this RV our traveling as comfortable it’s can be.
- Margaret Koreny, California

2019-11-13 2001 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

The Roadtrek is a great road tripping car with comfortable seats and a comfortable ride. Without the third seat it really opens up the interior and makes it much easier to get in and out if from the side door. The interior is in great shape and it looks very clean and nice. The interior items like the fan, air conditioner and kitchen appliances all work great. I really love this vehicle and wouldn't sell it if I wasn't looking for something bigger.
- Sonia Arnold, California

2019-11-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Bought a Plateau ts 2018 in October 2018 at 20,000 km from a Pleasure way dealer. Had problems with defective sensors for black and grey holding tanks, the Fiamma awning is unusable since our purchase, and now there is a safety recall, awning can open while driving, nothing less. It happens to us last July, fortunately just before we access the highway. When I called PW customer service last week, I was told to buy Velcro straps to prevent this problem. After arguing, they accept to send me those straps « when avalaible ». Also have problem with peeling of the Ultra leather fabric that cover both driver and passenger seat. Again, Pleasure way denied their responsibility and refer me to Ultra fabrics inc., their provider. This corporation answer me they only deals with their direct customer, Pleasure way, also telling me that their fabric was still under warranty. Believe it or not, Pleasure way refuse to process my request saying the warranty is not transferable, because the RV had 20,000 km at the moment of purchase. So be aware, Pleasure way denied their responsibility when you have a problem with a defective component. Their customer service is detestable. One of their customer service attendant is agressive and impolite. Will not buy Pleasure way again.
- Michel Grenier, Quebec

2019-11-07 2019 Coachmen Crossfit 22C View Listings

ROOF AIR STOPPED COOLING PROPERLY AFTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS.HAD IT BACK TO DEALER 3 OR 4 TIMES . THEY SAY ITS WORKING FINE(WITHIN MFG. SPECS),YET CAMPER IS TOO HOT TO EVEN SIT IN ON A SUNNY DAY...DEALER NO HELP AT ALL..VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE MGR.(GREG LEGGAT). I WILL PROBABLY REPLACE THE AC UNIT AT MY OWN EXPENSE. APPARENTLY COACHMEN OFFERS NO WARRANTY ON THEIR UNITS...IT'S LEFT UP TO THE MFGRS OF THE INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS..VERY,VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH COACHMEN..WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ONE TO MY CAMPER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!
- MICHAEL SEALOCK, Virginia

2019-10-24 2016 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

This rv has a great chassis Mercedes Benz diesel. This rv is great for four people a pet or two. Driving this unit is like driving a car. Very roomy and comfortable seating. Lots of storage at finger tips and the bathroom is great with a big shower and lots of storage inside room. Can’t say enough about this unit. Something to see. Lots of windows with shades, black our shades or blinds. Shades inside can also storage on outside both sides and back.
- Barbara tebel, Minnesota

2019-10-18 1995 Winnebago Rialta 21RD View Listings

I just tread my bmw with 1995 rialta vinibago drives like dream very good van . Inside outside the aerodynamic body . Very good size it has everything. Thank you Germany .smart people I have dream to buy the new one . If I can make money
- Saber, British Columbia

2019-10-16 2019 Winnebago Era 70A View Listings

Great mileage and easy to handle. Tow a small trailer to bring along extras including a small mobility scooter. Perfect for two in size and comfort. Love the solar for keeping the batteries up. The refrigerator and freezer works wonders 🤗
- Jerry Fenske, Virginia

2019-10-13 2019 Winnebago ERA 70A View Listings

A year and 20,000 miles of living in my ERA, I still love it. Winnebago has been awesome to work with for the few problems I have had, such as drawers needing fixing and cabinets being realigned, screen door being replaced. Mercedes chassis no problems, drives like a dream with lots of uphill power. I can park in parking spaces anywhere and able to stealth overnight park, just about anywhere. Four-wheel drive is limited but it has got me out of muddy and ruddy situations.
- Sharon Twarry, California

2019-10-09 2006 Coachmen Concord 235SO View Listings

Bought it used with 23,000 miles on it.power range of the v-10 is great. Avg 8.8 to 10 mph. When it was time to winterize this unit last week can not find any low water drain on fresh water tank. Coach is just the right size for those quick weekend trips drives very easy just like a van. If the model 2350 had a bed it would be perfect unit.Awning u have to be carefull due to the awning arms do not mount straight up they have a radis bend towards the top and stick off the coach about 10" makes it hard to judge width of unit when your driving it close to roadside poles or road sighn . Entry step is one electric step it has a high rake to step from step inside coach. Outher then that It has a leak problem were frount noise cap mounts to rv body roof leak at seam line.and leaked in to calling and wall speakers Go over any used concord carefull before u take it off the lot.
- Rob Richardson , Maryland

2019-10-08 2020 Winnebago Navion 24D View Listings

My salesman was great but I feel I didn't get enough education for using this RV. I think you need at least 4 hours on how to work everything. I love my new RV, Ive own two other campers, a 5th wheel and a tag a long. The motorhome is the way to go.
- Pat Fossum Brown, South Carolina

2019-10-02 2013 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24MB View Listings

Leisure Travel van is easy to drive, well maintained inside and out and contains great storage space for such a small vehicle. This model (Unity MB) comes with two lounge chairs which can be laid flat and then use the queen sized wall Murphy bed. Passenger's and driver's seats swivel for extra seating. Comfortable living space for 1 or 2 people. Leisure Travel is located in Canada but they've been very helpful in answering questions. There is no remaining factory warranty on this 2013 van.
- PJ, Arizona

2019-10-01 2019 Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite View Listings

Before my first trip Gen would not start. On the trip Air , gps, air bags, out storage doors, stop working, Bath room door fell ll times. door handle came off. This was a 2000 mile trip. Been the shop 5 weeks tomorrow.
- Earl Conley, California

2019-09-26 2009 Roadtrek Popular 170 View Listings

I have loved this Roadtrek; it is an excellent way to camp in an RV, with minimal fuss. The Roadtrek's are beautifully designed in Canada on a solid Chevy chassis, with comfort and practicality in mind. A big plus of this smallest of the fleet, is that it easily parks on the street or in the driveway, no HOA complaints (!). I am a small (5') woman of a certain age, and the van is easy to drive, handles really well -- despite the added weight of a full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, air-conditioner, closets & storage. I have also found it NOT to be a gas guzzler, as I thought it might be.
- Peggy, Texas

2019-09-10 2012 Roadtrek Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

We have driven this and a previous Roadtrek Adventurous over 140,000 miles. Yes it needs care but the adventures in this size vehicle were fabulous. This is not a vehicle to park for weeks rather it is to discovery the U.S. and Canada. A Class B diesel vehicel is the bomb!
- Janice, Florida

2019-08-28 2019 Coachmen Crossfit 22C View Listings

Overall, this is a decent Class B RV. The Ford Transit chassis drives and rides well and gets roughly 15 mpg. Likes: Coachmen spec'd the van with all of the factory passenger van windows and the window treatments don't block off the windows, so it's very bright and open inside. Build quality is very good - excellent cabinet construction with quality materials, 3/8" plywood cabinet sides, screwed (not stabled) maple cabinet faces, etc. Interior is finished with easy to clean marine vinyl. Layout has bath and fridge on drivers side and galley on passenger side, so on typical camp sites you have visibility into you campsite instead of the neighbors. This makes lots of sense if you campground camp. Coachmen left a foot of dead space behind the drivers seat, so you can either recline the seat or use that space to store gear. On the 2019 model, all fresh water plumbing is inside the coach. The fresh tank is under the couch, so you do not have that space available for storage - but it's easier to keep plumbing from freezing in cold weather. Dislikes: Coachmen's only real mistake is in not venting the compressor refrigerator properly. It has difficulty cooling on really hot days. I ended up adding vents and fans on my own. On the 2019, Coachmen only provides 200ah of ordinary lead acid batteries, which when combined with the compressor fridge, leaves you with only about 12-6 hours of battery before you have to plug in, run the generator or run the van engine.
- Mitch, Minnesota

2019-08-22 2016 Ford Transit XLT 350 Mid roof 148 WB 21 XLT 350 View Listings

This van is build with simplicity and lots of thought; an RV that doesn't look like an RV from the outside. Two can travel and live in it with great drive ability,power and gas mileage and comfort ability. Great van for surfers and bicyclists also. I have both and there's room for both. Has trailer hitch also I had installed and never used . I also have motor cycle trailer for two available,Room for two motor cycles or multiple bicycles and huge place between to tow extra goodies, Great reviews from people that have seen it but its not your $100000-$200000 Class B. Great bang for the buck. Great slumber 2-3 ; food storing and cooking, concealed toilet, Rinse station with shower head for bathing and curtain set up..solar generator runs TV for up to 4 hours. Lots of clothing and do dad storage
- John J Sepulveda, California

2019-08-21 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

well contained, easy to drive. Major problem was company going belly up so there is no longer a 6 year warranty. Cabinet door fell off. Screws to short. Covers for front windows are very heavy and difficult to place on front windows. Have to use bungee cords to keep pantry door and 2 draws closed while driving. I purchased the 2018 Roadtrek RS Adventurous in November, 2018. Roadtrek went belly up Feb. 2019. Leisure Travel was my second choice. Wish I had gone with them. Rapido Group, France purchased Roadtrek but have not said a word to past and current Roadtrek owners.
- Marjorie voss, Texas

2019-08-11 1997 Coach House Coach House 193KS View Listings

We love this little van! It has everything you need to be at the RV park or away on a forest road in the hills. All the comforts of home, but on wheels, without the huge trailer or RV that have restrictions on where you can go!
- Rhonda Riddle, Washington

2019-08-09 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT View Listings

I recently purchased the Zion 2016 and just came back from a 5 week road trip to Newfoundland and the Cabot trail. I love the van, the space and found the king bed to be as comfortable then my bed at home. I had some problems in the past with the charging the lithium batteries which cost me $1,000 to repair. Of course Roadtrek was out of business so I had to pay. However, it was fixed quickly and s&%t happens I especially like the large fridge that was jammed full and kept everything icy cold and the freezer frozen solid. I put on 7500 km and besides filling it up with gas it ran like a top. I love driving the van as its comfortable and smooth Andrew
- Andrew Poultney, Ontario

2019-08-03 2004 Forest River MB Cruiser 222 View Listings

We love this RV. We haul a 10ft trailer with ease. MPG is always over 20. We hope our next one does as well. The only reason we are selling is - Grandkids need seatbelts! We are a non smoking, pet free family. We have traveled fro California to the Carolinas, from the UP of Michigan to Florida and can’t say enough about the convenience and comfort we have experienced.
- Tami Kubiak, Ohio

2019-08-01 2016 Coachmen Galleria 24T View Listings

We really enjoy the sprinter platform. The layout has a pantry and 2 wardrobes which is very nice.There is plenty of storage. Many nice features.The downside is the poor quality of the installation of many components.In less than a year both wardrobe cabinets came loose and almost fell off. The electric awning won't always extend or retract. The propane tank is installed in way that most suppliers can't connect to it.There are other things but the worst is that the one screw on one of the front brackets for the fresh water tank came out, and the other front bracket broke dropping the water tank to the highway while going 60 mph.Had a tow tuck company come and strap the tank up to get it off the highway. I put more straps on later an finished our trip. Contacted Coachman and the class b service manager said that you are NOT SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL WITH WATER IN THE TANK that is why it broke. He said he would send me a new frame and tank but no labor. Can you imagine any RV manufacturer's rep saying something that STUPID? I told if that's the best they can do , key the tank and I will never buy another FOREST RIVER product.
- Dennis McGarvey, Pennsylvania

2019-07-30 2009 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

Bought this used RV two years ago and enjoyed it immensely. We have been from Maine to Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee visiting friends and seeing the sights. It is a very well built vehicle and the quality of the coach is great. The coach batteries are two years old and the chassis one is one year old. I've added a bug deflector, window shields, and a full front floor mat. This will be a great RV for someone looking for dependability and quality.
- John J McGrath, Pennsylvania