Class B RVs Reviews (249)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Class B RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2019-10-18 1995 Winnebago Rialta 21RD View Listings

I just tread my bmw with 1995 rialta vinibago drives like dream very good van . Inside outside the aerodynamic body . Very good size it has everything. Thank you Germany .smart people I have dream to buy the new one . If I can make money
- Saber, British Columbia

2019-10-16 2019 Winnebago Era 70A View Listings

Great mileage and easy to handle. Tow a small trailer to bring along extras including a small mobility scooter. Perfect for two in size and comfort. Love the solar for keeping the batteries up. The refrigerator and freezer works wonders 🤗
- Jerry Fenske, Virginia

2019-10-13 2019 Winnebago ERA 70A View Listings

A year and 20,000 miles of living in my ERA, I still love it. Winnebago has been awesome to work with for the few problems I have had, such as drawers needing fixing and cabinets being realigned, screen door being replaced. Mercedes chassis no problems, drives like a dream with lots of uphill power. I can park in parking spaces anywhere and able to stealth overnight park, just about anywhere. Four-wheel drive is limited but it has got me out of muddy and ruddy situations.
- Sharon Twarry, California

2019-10-09 2006 Coachmen Concord 235SO View Listings

Bought it used with 23,000 miles on it.power range of the v-10 is great. Avg 8.8 to 10 mph. When it was time to winterize this unit last week can not find any low water drain on fresh water tank. Coach is just the right size for those quick weekend trips drives very easy just like a van. If the model 2350 had a bed it would be perfect unit.Awning u have to be carefull due to the awning arms do not mount straight up they have a radis bend towards the top and stick off the coach about 10" makes it hard to judge width of unit when your driving it close to roadside poles or road sighn . Entry step is one electric step it has a high rake to step from step inside coach. Outher then that It has a leak problem were frount noise cap mounts to rv body roof leak at seam line.and leaked in to calling and wall speakers Go over any used concord carefull before u take it off the lot.
- Rob Richardson , Maryland

2019-10-08 2020 Winnebago Navion 24D View Listings

My salesman was great but I feel I didn't get enough education for using this RV. I think you need at least 4 hours on how to work everything. I love my new RV, Ive own two other campers, a 5th wheel and a tag a long. The motorhome is the way to go.
- Pat Fossum Brown, South Carolina

2019-10-02 2013 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24MB View Listings

Leisure Travel van is easy to drive, well maintained inside and out and contains great storage space for such a small vehicle. This model (Unity MB) comes with two lounge chairs which can be laid flat and then use the queen sized wall Murphy bed. Passenger's and driver's seats swivel for extra seating. Comfortable living space for 1 or 2 people. Leisure Travel is located in Canada but they've been very helpful in answering questions. There is no remaining factory warranty on this 2013 van.
- PJ, Arizona

2019-10-01 2019 Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite View Listings

Before my first trip Gen would not start. On the trip Air , gps, air bags, out storage doors, stop working, Bath room door fell ll times. door handle came off. This was a 2000 mile trip. Been the shop 5 weeks tomorrow.
- Earl Conley, California

2019-09-26 2009 Roadtrek Popular 170 View Listings

I have loved this Roadtrek; it is an excellent way to camp in an RV, with minimal fuss. The Roadtrek's are beautifully designed in Canada on a solid Chevy chassis, with comfort and practicality in mind. A big plus of this smallest of the fleet, is that it easily parks on the street or in the driveway, no HOA complaints (!). I am a small (5') woman of a certain age, and the van is easy to drive, handles really well -- despite the added weight of a full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, air-conditioner, closets & storage. I have also found it NOT to be a gas guzzler, as I thought it might be.
- Peggy, Texas

2019-09-10 2012 Roadtrek Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

We have driven this and a previous Roadtrek Adventurous over 140,000 miles. Yes it needs care but the adventures in this size vehicle were fabulous. This is not a vehicle to park for weeks rather it is to discovery the U.S. and Canada. A Class B diesel vehicel is the bomb!
- Janice, Florida

2019-08-28 2019 Coachmen Crossfit 22C View Listings

Overall, this is a decent Class B RV. The Ford Transit chassis drives and rides well and gets roughly 15 mpg. Likes: Coachmen spec'd the van with all of the factory passenger van windows and the window treatments don't block off the windows, so it's very bright and open inside. Build quality is very good - excellent cabinet construction with quality materials, 3/8" plywood cabinet sides, screwed (not stabled) maple cabinet faces, etc. Interior is finished with easy to clean marine vinyl. Layout has bath and fridge on drivers side and galley on passenger side, so on typical camp sites you have visibility into you campsite instead of the neighbors. This makes lots of sense if you campground camp. Coachmen left a foot of dead space behind the drivers seat, so you can either recline the seat or use that space to store gear. On the 2019 model, all fresh water plumbing is inside the coach. The fresh tank is under the couch, so you do not have that space available for storage - but it's easier to keep plumbing from freezing in cold weather. Dislikes: Coachmen's only real mistake is in not venting the compressor refrigerator properly. It has difficulty cooling on really hot days. I ended up adding vents and fans on my own. On the 2019, Coachmen only provides 200ah of ordinary lead acid batteries, which when combined with the compressor fridge, leaves you with only about 12-6 hours of battery before you have to plug in, run the generator or run the van engine.
- Mitch, Minnesota

2019-08-22 2016 Ford Transit XLT 350 Mid roof 148 WB 21 XLT 350 View Listings

This van is build with simplicity and lots of thought; an RV that doesn't look like an RV from the outside. Two can travel and live in it with great drive ability,power and gas mileage and comfort ability. Great van for surfers and bicyclists also. I have both and there's room for both. Has trailer hitch also I had installed and never used . I also have motor cycle trailer for two available,Room for two motor cycles or multiple bicycles and huge place between to tow extra goodies, Great reviews from people that have seen it but its not your $100000-$200000 Class B. Great bang for the buck. Great slumber 2-3 ; food storing and cooking, concealed toilet, Rinse station with shower head for bathing and curtain set up..solar generator runs TV for up to 4 hours. Lots of clothing and do dad storage
- John J Sepulveda, California

2019-08-21 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

well contained, easy to drive. Major problem was company going belly up so there is no longer a 6 year warranty. Cabinet door fell off. Screws to short. Covers for front windows are very heavy and difficult to place on front windows. Have to use bungee cords to keep pantry door and 2 draws closed while driving. I purchased the 2018 Roadtrek RS Adventurous in November, 2018. Roadtrek went belly up Feb. 2019. Leisure Travel was my second choice. Wish I had gone with them. Rapido Group, France purchased Roadtrek but have not said a word to past and current Roadtrek owners.
- Marjorie voss, Texas

2019-08-11 1997 Coach House Coach House 193KS View Listings

We love this little van! It has everything you need to be at the RV park or away on a forest road in the hills. All the comforts of home, but on wheels, without the huge trailer or RV that have restrictions on where you can go!
- Rhonda Riddle, Washington

2019-08-09 2016 Roadtrek Zion SRT View Listings

I recently purchased the Zion 2016 and just came back from a 5 week road trip to Newfoundland and the Cabot trail. I love the van, the space and found the king bed to be as comfortable then my bed at home. I had some problems in the past with the charging the lithium batteries which cost me $1,000 to repair. Of course Roadtrek was out of business so I had to pay. However, it was fixed quickly and s&%t happens I especially like the large fridge that was jammed full and kept everything icy cold and the freezer frozen solid. I put on 7500 km and besides filling it up with gas it ran like a top. I love driving the van as its comfortable and smooth Andrew
- Andrew Poultney, Ontario

2019-08-03 2004 Forest River MB Cruiser 222 View Listings

We love this RV. We haul a 10ft trailer with ease. MPG is always over 20. We hope our next one does as well. The only reason we are selling is - Grandkids need seatbelts! We are a non smoking, pet free family. We have traveled fro California to the Carolinas, from the UP of Michigan to Florida and can’t say enough about the convenience and comfort we have experienced.
- Tami Kubiak, Ohio

2019-08-01 2016 Coachmen Galleria 24T View Listings

We really enjoy the sprinter platform. The layout has a pantry and 2 wardrobes which is very nice.There is plenty of storage. Many nice features.The downside is the poor quality of the installation of many components.In less than a year both wardrobe cabinets came loose and almost fell off. The electric awning won't always extend or retract. The propane tank is installed in way that most suppliers can't connect to it.There are other things but the worst is that the one screw on one of the front brackets for the fresh water tank came out, and the other front bracket broke dropping the water tank to the highway while going 60 mph.Had a tow tuck company come and strap the tank up to get it off the highway. I put more straps on later an finished our trip. Contacted Coachman and the class b service manager said that you are NOT SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL WITH WATER IN THE TANK that is why it broke. He said he would send me a new frame and tank but no labor. Can you imagine any RV manufacturer's rep saying something that STUPID? I told if that's the best they can do , key the tank and I will never buy another FOREST RIVER product.
- Dennis McGarvey, Pennsylvania

2019-07-30 2009 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

Bought this used RV two years ago and enjoyed it immensely. We have been from Maine to Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee visiting friends and seeing the sights. It is a very well built vehicle and the quality of the coach is great. The coach batteries are two years old and the chassis one is one year old. I've added a bug deflector, window shields, and a full front floor mat. This will be a great RV for someone looking for dependability and quality.
- John J McGrath, Pennsylvania

2019-07-30 2017 Airstream Interstate Grand Tour EXT View Listings

Bought new Foley RV Center. Must be a lemon. Had trouble with wiring, awning quit working, dump valves changed twice, battery and wiring, interior door panel fell off, sliding door has to be slammed for it to close properly. Recent dump valve replacement again, once I get this fixed I plan to sell RV ASAP. Airstream rep Jeremy terrible support. Always blamed 3rd party suppliers and no follw up. I was pretty much on my own to deal with problems. I'll never buy or recommend Airstream.
- Sam Hardy, Louisiana

2019-07-30 2017 Hymer Sunlight Van One View Listings

We love this compact campervan and have taken it to many Rv resorts, the beach and camping. The ride is smooth and since it’s on a Dodge Promaster chasis, it gets great gas mileage. The two sofas turn into a comfy queen bed at night and the lights inside the coach are a classy touch.
- Sasha, California

2019-07-12 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

We bought a SS Agile Ecotek 400 Oct 2018. Using it as a daily driver just to get used to it was a breeze. My wife drives a MB GLK 350, the Sprinter uses the same dash and steering wheel. She hopped in and took off, she loves to drive the Agile. The seats and bed are great. We did get a feather pillow topper for the bed and sleep great. Everything everyone says about the Sprinter is spot on; What would one expect from Mercedes other than greatness. We took a 75 day west coast turn around, 27 states a dozens of State and National parks. The Lithium Ion - Volt Start system was great for the all parks without any hookups(all of the National parks)No one ever complained about the engine noise when the under hood generator kicked in. AC is a big deal for us. The AC can run 4 - 5 hours on batteries. The only thing you need to remember when using the volt start is to be sure the radio and auto headlights are off before one turns in for the night. The first time we did this was in a friends driveway at 5am the radio was blasting and the headlights were on shining in our friends bedroom windows. Lesson learned the AC and the propane heat work great, it was in the 40's at night in Yosemite and Yellowstone, high 70s int he day. The only Bummer was that Roadtrek went into receivership last Feb 2019 so any warranty at purchase was gone. The Roadside Servce was a third party so that is good until next Oct 2019. We purchased an Open Road Bumper to Bumper warranty that even covers the MB chassis. Roadtrek was/is not an authorized Mercedes Benz Service agent so any modifications to the Mercedes Benz Chassis is not covered by Mercedes or Roadtrek. Beware of the dealer supplied third party warranty on pre 2019 Roadtrek they are BS! Many of the the third party warranties like Good Sam or Camping World are no good because the Roadtrek or MB factory warranties are no longer in place. The sales people lie, look it up for your self. We paid $3,000 for a new brand name, top of the line inverter/charger when the factory unit fried after six months and 7000 miles. Mike Thompson's shop near Newport CA did a great job, but no warranty coverage; ouch. We chose the the best unit to be sure not to hurt the Lithium batteries. Everything has worked great since. the Sprinter has a super onboard computer that tracks everything. Our trip total was 11,300 miles, 330 engine hours and 17 mpg with a 35mph ave speed. It also tracks daily or every time one starts the motor. We want to sell it now because we found a nice cabin near Ashville, NC and the VA med center. We still drive it daily.
- Rob O'Neill, Florida

2019-07-10 2015 Roadtrek Popular 210 View Listings

JUST A WELL THOUGHT OUT CLASS B I have no personal or business affiliation with the manufacturer of this RV, nor have I been offered any payment of incentive by such manufacturers to submit this review. My submission only discusses the RV and does not discuss other people or dealership
- MRM, Florida

2019-07-10 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

75 days, 11,000 miles, 27 states, 6 national parks. 17.6 mpg. What's not to love? SS Agile is a great 2 person rv. Good off the grid range in hot or cold weather. 16 gal. Propane tank lasted 60 days in 50* weather.
- Rob O'Neill, Florida

2019-07-06 2018 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 View Listings

I have a 2018 Mercedes Prism 22 F in general is a nice Rv easy to drive soft good quality But the Millas per galon is not even close> they told me will be 12 to 14 but the reality is only 6 Millas per litre Very poor . I have to have an extra gallon of diesel storage just in case > checking at the dealer and agree because of the weight and small engine. Really bad i will never buy another one
- Hernan Aldea , Florida

2019-06-22 2014 Winnebago Era 170C View Listings

We have taken two trips in the east with this van and had no problems after we learned the systems. We are currently on a tour around the country and enjoying a very comfortable ride. The driving is easy and the kitchen and bath are all working very well.
- Gunnar Baldwin, New Hampshire