Class B Reviews on RV Insider (342)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2020-10-25 2021 Airstream Airstream Atlas View Listings

My Airstream Atlas Nightmare I received my Atlas on August 29, 2020 and that's the date my nightmare began. A list of the issues with my brand new Atlas after first taking delivery are below: 1. Cummins Onan RV QD 3200 generator not working at all. 2. Battery charging system it's not charging the battery properly. 3. The Magnum MMS1012 is not properly set-up for the lithium battery and does not meet the specifications to charge Battle Born 100Amp lithium batteries) 4. When the house battery becomes depleted, everything inside is shut down and nothing works. The manual suggests turning on the chassis engine for a few minutes to charge it. This function did not work. Meaning you can be stuck with no power and nothing electronic working in RV even when you connect to external power! 5. Victron Energy MPPT Control locked up and not working. 6. Sliding door not properly installed and broken. 7. Folding Stairs sometimes do not work properly. 8. Cannot connect to the solar charging system APP 9. Shelving in the storage compartment is incorrect size and falling down to the second compartment. 10. Pantry storage compartment not proper lock, opening on every turn. 11. Several door hinges broken. 12. Skylight occasionally not closing properly. 13. Manual describes a completely different inverter charger controller. A list of additional issues I found during first trip are below: 14. Power Stabilizer Jacks completely locked out and not functioning. 15. Skylight broken cannot even open. 16. The site storage compartment door is broken and cannot open. 17. Echomaster mirror monitors with sight cameras and parking sensors are very old technology, with low resolution, very low brightness, and are extremely slow. It takes two to three seconds from turning the signal to seeing the image in the mirror, which is an incredibly long time while driving. Driving in the daylight when the sun is out, you can barely see the image and when you put on sunglasses it is virtually impossible to see. When you put bicycle carrier racks hitch mount, you get attention blinking on a screen all the time, which is very distracting and and no way to clear or disable this warning. 18. The wires inside the control cabinet are loose and make a lot of noise while driving, creating an additional distraction. I am incredibly frustrated and disappointed with the profound lack of service and quality from Airstream, its Los Angeles Dealership, and in the Atlas itself. This vehicle has a lot of gadgets and gizmos, but the core systems are faulty and unreliable. In an RV, the single most important consideration should be protecting from the complete discharge of a battery because it can leave people stranded without heat or power in remote areas and in potentially dangerous weather conditions. This was not considered and so it is very easy for the battery to drain, leaving all those gadgets non-functional. The generator, solar system for charging the battery, and the controller for charging the battery do not work as they should and these are all very important systems that should be reliable and even have redundancy. This is in addition to the many quality, design, assembly, and service issues I have done my best to describe above that affect virtually every system in this Atlas to some extent. This vehicle is only suitable for driving and I already have a car for that. It is not suitable for, not can it be depended on, to work as an RV.
- Karol, California

2020-10-24 2004 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2550 View Listings

Very well made. Above average reputation. great floor plan with excellent functionality, and lots of inside storage. Large fridge. Spacious bath. Good length for driving, parking and living. Drives very well. Easy to maneuver.
- M Brown, Arizona

2020-10-21 2011 Airstream Interstate 3500 View Listings

This vehicle has everything we want in an easy to drive RV. The queen-sized bed is very comfortable. We leave the bed up all the time, not needing to set it up each night. Airstream does a great job with the appliances. We have added a TV antenna, a bike rack with basket that holds 2 bikes (can hold 4), 2 inflatable kayaks, 2 beach chairs and a bag containing a portable gas grill and Coleman stove. The swing arm on the bike rack still allows access to the vehicle's rear doors, and makes it easier to load the bikes and other items. This vehicle fits in the width of a normal parking spot, but needs more than 1 length. TV swing arm allows us to watch TV outside as well as inside. We have removed the 2 second row seats to build in storage and working space, but will include the seats with the sale. The fronts seats swivel to face the back for us to eat or watch TV. The is very little wasted space. Standard Airstream features include a generator, 2 burner propane stove, kitchen sink, microwave / convection oven, small refrigerator and even a build in coffee maker. There is even an outside shower! You can even take a shower in the bathroom. The air conditioner / heater and ceiling vent fan keep the vehicle as warm or cold as you might like. We have taken this RV from Northern New England to as far west as California, and all across the south from Florida to Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. My wife really enjoys driving this vehicle, all 5'2" of her.
- Larry Hersh, New Hampshire

2020-10-20 2021 Coach House Platinum 272XL View Listings

Spectacular motor home. This is our first. Very easy to drive. Great amenities. Very livable. Love the new modern interior colors. This is the first one they built. Quality is clear. Factory support for both training and warranty has been spectacular. Just a joy to take to a campground, engage the slide outs, sit back and relax. We truly enjoy this motor home.
- Thom B., Arizona

2020-10-17 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek CS Adventurous View Listings

I bought the longer time listing ($99) thinking I might need the extra time. Didn't have to. My RV sold within days and I got full asking price. Way to go RV Trader! I had many people look at it and offered prices!
- Bernard Aguilar, California

2020-10-14 2019 Winnebago Era 70M View Listings

Wanted a small unit with a full bathroom to safely drive to see grandchildren. Purchased November 2019 and was told after I signed the papers that a few things had to be ordered and fixed!!! Has not been fully functional yet. Have replaced stove and now refrigerator. Water pump currently not functioning. Screen had to be fully replaced. Molding was missing at time of purchase! ONE BIG LEMON and Winnebago and dealer not at all helpful. IN process of getting legal advice! UGH! Bought Winnebago cause I thought they would be reliable.
- Sandra Z. Salan, Maryland

2020-10-13 2019 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

I was extremely fortunate to locate and buy my SS Agile Roadtrek. This company is very advanced in total Lithium options with no LP Or generator. It’s less than 20 feet long so parks anywhere. It has auto start for the alternator lithium battery charging if they run to low. Massive solar and “2” 3000 watt inverters. Along with induction cooktop. 8 lithium 100 amp batteries. Boon-docking is simple With plenty of electricity for cooking, hot water, heating and A/C. I love my SS Agile by Roadtrek
- Sanat Kumara, California

2020-10-11 2020 Coachmen Beyond 22D View Listings

RV had a vibration at higher speeds only 2 tires out of 6 had balance weights and was sent to a ford dealer for balancing, generator burned up beyond repair at 5 hours use and a new generator was installed, would of been helpful if a diagram was in closed to show where valves were for winterizing, all was repaired on time and no cost to me and i like it very much
- david long, New York

2020-10-11 2018 Winnebago Travato 59K View Listings

We bought the Travato late in October of 2018. Due to some physical issues on my part we down sized from a 28 foot travel.There was a learning curve the first few times we used it because of the room difference, but we eventually worked out how to get around inside the3 coach. I am a bigger guy so I had to learn that both of us weren't going to fit in the center isle. The quality of the rig is outstanding,we did have 2 or 3 issues and they were covered in the warranty. I added Sumo Springs to the front and read and that improved the handling of the rig. We are both very satisfied and will enjoy many years of camping. I would recommend the Travato to anyone who is interested in a class B RV.
- Jim D, Wisconsin

2020-10-10 2020 Winnebago Travato 59KL View Listings

I highly recommend this rv to anyone who enjoys travelling without any limits. This rv fits into any regular parking space. It generates its own power for boondocking (camping without services). Easy to drive comfortable to live in. An excellent choice for one or two travelers.
- Joanne Parsons, Connecticut

2020-10-09 2016 Airstream Interstate Grand Tour EXT View Listings

Great little RV. Drives like a car. Easy to park. Super comfy bed. Shower is a bit tight, but it works. Airstream service a bit busy and expensive but people want the best so it is always popular and you get what you pay for.
- Matt Morrow, Nevada

2020-10-03 2020 Thor Motor Coach Sequence 20L View Listings

Inside cabin is very quiet. Fuel mileage is between 15 -18 mpg. Camper portion works entirely from your phone if you wish, solar panel keeps the camper batterys up. Easy to maneuver on the road. Inside cabin height is 6 from 4 inches.
- joe Deufemiq, Florida

2020-10-01 2013 Leisure Travel Vans Free Spirit SS View Listings

This is a really well made bus. I especially appreciate the power and the versatility. We spend last summer in the Colorado mountains - a true test for engine and brakes, and it performed beautifully! Fit and finish is nice. It is tall inside, which helps since I am well over 6'3". We have 3.5 years in the bus, and I very much enjoy it! Things that I wish I could change: * I wish the air conditioner were more quiet. * I wish it gave up on some storage for living space. (it has lots and lots of storage!) * I wish the bed were more comfortable without a special topper.
- Chuck Boecking, Texas

2020-09-23 2018 Hymer Sunlight Van One View Listings

We love everything about this Van, especially the solar panels, park anywear and have lights and ac along with a working refrigerator and microwave. great ride very comfortable with plenty of space and compartments.
- joanne, South Carolina

2020-09-22 2019 Dodge Ram Promaster View Listings

This build out is perfect for any season, any adventure! Easy to store multiple bikes, skis, and other gear under the bed to keep out of way of living space. Kitchenette area is very convenient and feels spacious, with table pushed out or under the bed. Very easy to clean, fill up water tanks, and use water heater and propane heater. Solar panels work wonders - I used the van for 9 days and didn't run low on battery once because of the solar energy. I highly recommend this van and buildout for any adventurous person or couple.
- Lindsay, Maine

2020-09-20 2020 Winnebago Vita 24P View Listings

The Winne 24P is only 24 foot long but has everything we need. It is Great when we extend the PopOut as it becomes very Big and Spacious. The mileage the Diesel gets is always above 14 MPG. Even when we Boondock the tanks last at least 4 days and with the solar the batteries stay full. The coach is well built.
- Toby Payne, Arizona

2020-09-19 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

With so many people interested in purchasing an RV, I wanted to share my 1 year experience with my 2018 Roadtrek SS Agile, with 7K miles, 300W solar, 400Ah Ecotrek system with Voltstart and Propane cooktop
- Vinay Rathore, California

2020-09-18 2013 Pleasure-Way Pursuit 22 View Listings

I'm the original owner of this exact RV. It's a great little motor home. I had many wonderful camping experiences in it, sometimes alone, sometimes with family. Only sold because my new husband bought a larger motorhome for us.
- Terri Netter, California

2020-09-16 2018 Coachmen Crossfit 22C View Listings

This Coachmen Crossfit/Beyond is the best RV we’ve owned. The customer service support provided has been phenomenal! Likes- very good build quality and cabinet construction with quality materials, screwed and not stapled, maple cabinet faces. Love that bath/fridge on drivers side and galley on passenger side, so visibility into campsite instead of neighbors. Dislikes- Marine vinyl s/b darker beige. Difficulty cooling refrigerator on really hot days due to poor venting of it’s compressor. Suma-spring recall did not solve the “bottoming out”, SuperSprings SSRs does better job. Should change awning vendor, Carefree awning never has worked and still waiting for them to fix. Still this Class B is worth owning and they listen to owners as they have better improvements in the 2019 and 2020. Most important is they stand by their principle ““Dedicated to the enrichment of your life.”   By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.“
- Anna mau, California

2020-09-16 1999 Winnebago Rialta 21RD View Listings

We purchased a 1999 VW Rialta from FB marketplace for $20,000 in hopes we could start traveling in our own space during Covid . The purchase was from a seller Who lived 50 miles from us and using a broker company that helps yacht and RV owners sell their vehicle and from what we found out for vehicles not easy to sell on their own due to problems with them now assume. After the purchase of the vehicle , we found out there were two leaks but worse than that the Rialta would not go up any hills or even our driveway . We had it towed and found out we needed a new transmission. Both broker and seller said we couldn’t test drive , so they did a short drive in his subdivision. Without going into too much more detail , this is a warning that Rialta s have issues with their transmissions but the worst part is that NEVER purchase an RV using POP RV not to be trusted and a terrible response to any issues you have after purchase. Unfortunately reading their reviews they take your deposits and tell you they don’t , lie, and don’t test their vehicles . So much more to report on this corrupt RV selling broker but a warning to never purchase or use them and read their reviews. Never use POP RV RV brokers based in Sarasota , Fla. but have brokers all over the country.
- Bonnie Murphy, Georgia

2020-09-15 2015 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

We have truly loved every minute in our Pleasure-Way since we drove it off the dealer's lot in January 2015. Even though it has over 70,000 miles, it is still in pristine condition. We use it on average of 5 - 6 months a year, spending three months in the Florida Keys for the past 5 winters. We are saddened to see it go but we're simply getting too old to drive long distances any longer.
- Thomas Hopper, New Hampshire

2020-09-04 2020 Airstream Atlas View Listings

Purchased the 2020 Atlas in October 2019, took it on its first real road trip in June 2020 only to have multiple things break on the van - one of which was the bathroom door brackets broke, the magnet they use did not work and it feel off all together. Drawers and cabinets did not stay closed even though locked, handle broke off the screen while driving, the outside storage cabinets would not unlock and the list goes on all while this had maybe 500 miles under its belt. As my husband would say, the bolts were on hand tight. We had to take it to a dealer in Washington to have them help with the bathroom door they found other issues and did not want to truly touch the van since it had so many issues. They helped us rig the door so we could finish our trip which was nice of them. The van has been at the dealer service for over a month with no phone call updates from them nor are they returning our calls. I would not suggest this vehicle or the dealer in Southern Cal off Beach Blvd.
- April Alexander, California

2020-08-31 2019 Winnebago Travato 59K View Listings

Not sure l qualify to review as we rented with option to buy.. Loved the floor plan, especially the separate beds that Were permanent...thought 2019 should contain easy clean induction cook tops Vs. flame and and messy burners. Was willing to compromise on many “levels” literally..a too low fridge and microwave, a table that Didn’t swing out, leaving Bumps in the floor and a cab area with nicely Upholstered leather seats that weren’t powered and looked like several attempts were made to install them, and they gave up and settled, leaving a series of holes and spaces...that may cause harmful fumes to enter the cabin! I had carefully removed all racks and loose Items...we weren’t planning on cooking or sleeping in it...we simply Wanted a safe mode of transportation for day tripping, and a occasional nap by the ocean after a nice walk and picnic, all while Having access to a clean available restroom...bottom line...the Travato liked the newly paved freeways but hated every town we Entered...she Rattled like she would soon begin falling apart and we Never figured out how the empty locked cabinets and drawers could Manage such an unpleasant racket...sadly, she was lovely to look at, But Impossible to live with...we had to return her the following day! To enter the cab and be
- Patricia Bishop , California

2020-08-29 2002 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

I've now had this vehicle 4 years and taken it to Alaska, Oregon and Florida twice. The Dodge vehicle is excellent. However, Roadtrek design, workmanship and choice of components is very poor and in some cases dangerous. When I installed a solar system, I found that all of the wires connected to breakers had overheated and the insulation was melted off. Roadtrek's response to this fire hazard was to blame the component manufacturer, but legally Roadtrek was responsible for choosing the component which clearly was incapable of performing in the electrical system Roadtrek designed. Many others complained of this defect. The awning simply fell off the vehicle. It was only held in place by 4 pieces of double sided tape! The dropped floor becomes very hot to the touch because it is too close to the exhaust system. Beware not to allow your pets to lay on the dropped floor while driving. All components (water pump, water heater, side windows, stove, etc. will have to be replaced at 18 years. Roadtrek chose the cheapest possible components. Any time repairs are made we see that the factory workmanship revealed when trim is removed is incredibly poor. This company deserved to go out of business
- ROBERT HEUCK, Ohio