Class B RVs Reviews on RV Insider (266)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Class B RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2020-01-18 2020 Winnebago Vita 24P View Listings

Just purchased 2020 Vita from Phoenix LaMesa RV, VIN 8BNPF4CC7JE158401. iT HAD 1708 MILES ON IT WHEN I picked it up. I drove home to California, some 350 miles. MPG were 10. I drove it between 55 and 75 mph. It is advertised as an 18 to 20 mpg. Why the losey mileage? It also would not go faster than 50 mph on slight hills.
- doug Uhler, California

2020-01-12 2009 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

We loved this Pleasure-way. It has been most dependable, but decided to sell and seek a larger RV geared for comfort being we are retired seniors. We are looking now for a Sprinter upto 24' with more space
- Stan Shapoff, California

2020-01-08 1986 Winnebago Le Sharo View Listings

economy is the word here, with a small 4 cyl. turbo diesel engine winnebago took a french renault traffic van and added their systems to maximize economy during the gas crisis years. at only 20'L and 7'H you can park anywhere and it's not a behemoth in high winds like the tall sprinters that r nearly $100K. it has an exceptional ride and is very comfortable to drive if u r not in a hurry! the middle bathroom and the two full beds r a blessing to a couple that snores. it's comfortable to step into and has all the glamping comforts of home...65 mph tops though! but it's all worth it when u get to the pump!
- marcelo bermann, California

2020-01-07 2014 Airstream Interstate 3500 EXT View Listings

BEWARE!!!!!The factory will not stand behind their mistakes they made in the original install of my interstate side Windows! I am just now showing rust around ALL my side windows that was created by Airstream allowing metal shavings to imbed in the outside perimeter paint. Now after 6 years the shavings are rusting and windows need removed and paint /body repaired. I have gone thru my dealer in San Diego and Airstream will not cover the $3,200 repair. They admitted this on other forums and paid to cover other faulty installs of the same problem but not after warranty. Problem is that’s when it shows up. Thought Airstream backed their problems they created. Really disappointed. I had six body shops confirm it happened in the factory at install and not treated correctly!!!!
- Richard Sharpe, California

2020-01-06 1996 Winnebago Rialta 22RC View Listings

Bought my 1996 Rialta used, in 2004, fro PPL in Houston. Had adopted an eight week old cattle dog. The first time I traveled with her and stayed in a hotel, I left her in the room and walked away and she started barking, so, that wasn't going to work. Flew one way to Houston from Reno, picked it up, and drove it home to California. What a great vehicle. It gets 18-23 mpg using regular unleaded gas. It is serviced by Precision Automotive in Bakersfield, California. Love them. Worth driving across the Sierra Nevada. Next year, my baby turns 25 and I will be applying for the CA DMV Historic Vehicle license plate! Woohoo.
- Wynne Benti, California

2020-01-04 2013 Airstream Interstate 3500 EXT View Listings

I love my Mercedes Benz Airstream Interstate. It has been a better experience than I expected. We have enjoyed traveling and seeing our part of the country without the hassle of reservations, ect.
- Vickie, North Carolina

2019-12-31 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Amazing, drives like a car, has everything..........................................................................................................................................................................................
- Rob Wexler, California

2019-12-27 2016 Airstream Interstate 3500 EXT View Listings

Very poor quality. Love the vehicle features but it is broken most of the time. I have more miles taking it to RBM of Atlanta than I have trip miles. Easy to drive but the final finish quality was very poor from Airstream. Mine is 4wd at 160,000 plus with 9000 miles and something goes wrong every time I drive over 80 miles. By the way it needed two airbags but MB could only replace drivers side do to back order. Come back in three or four months and we can fix the one for my wife. Seems backwards to me. So another whole day at the shop POS FOR THE COST By the war sprinter dodge and the others mostly same parts and chassis do not let the MB tag fool you just means more money for service
- Ben Dickerson, South Carolina

2019-12-19 2016 Roadtrek Agile SS View Listings

I've had the 2016 RT SS Agile for about a year now. To sum it up; I love it, it's my 2nd home. However, not going to fluff this. RT is not the best brand but it does not have to be. You can spend 10s of thousands more and get the Pleasure-Way but you can get a nice used on for way less. I've driven both the Zion and currently own the Agile. I prefer the Agile--on Mercedes platform. Though I did like the Zion based on Dodge Promaster but overall drivability and power on the Sprinter is better. But the floorplan is very similar; both have folding bed. Only thing I wished the Agile had was a bigger fridge. Everything else is similar. Also, I really love the Ecotrek system 200Ah lithium. There are some minor quirks with both the Sprinter and House (Agile). First, the underhood generator system is a 2nd alternator with regulator pair. Mine went bad, ordered new on eBay but also installed a 2nd charging system via the main battery underneath the driver's seat. Added a BlueSea battery separator with cutoff. Now I don't need to worry about charging the lithium even when the underhood system fail. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase of my Agile, it's my home away from home. Longest time on the road with my Agile was over a month, and I rarely missed home, and saved tons of money by not staying at a hotel in NYC. BTW, you can park it on the streets of NY and stealth camp, no one bothers you. Just make some custom cut Reflectix and put them on all the windows when you part on the street. BTW, buy used with low miles and save tons of money.
- John Kim, North Carolina

2019-12-15 2020 Winnebago Travato 59GL View Listings

This class B van is incredible to use, park, and drive. It’s very easy to drive with great visibility and turning radius. I would not be selling it except for family circumstances. I got 15-18 mpg on the highway and it cruises very nicely. Steep hills are a bit challenging requiring “petal to the metal” fully loaded but it made it, no problem. Tow/haul button is convenient and was a dream to use on steep gradients both up but especially down. Love the fact this RV takes regular gas and fits in a standard parking lot. The Murphy bed in back is a bit firm but I solved that easily by purchasing a 3” rubber mattress and cutting it to fit, making the bed very cosy and comfortable. I love how the A/C unit has a thermostat and I used the app to set desired temperatures and turn it off and on from the front seat. The Volta Lithium battery system is my absolute favorite part of this rig, however. It’s a game changer in RV world and works like a charm. I could use my a/c and instant pot at the same time, no issues. The batteries are easy to charge and keep charged. So much to love about this RV. I will own another one when the time is right.
- Tracy Linn, Florida

2019-11-27 2016 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

A great vehicle that handles like a car. Very easy to park and maneuver. Has everything that you need to go on long trips and save money on hotel rooms. Gas mileage is also surprisingly high. Very comfortable in the sleeping area. It has always been maintained and serviced. Just had a complete Detail and inspection! Love it....
- Joe, New York

2019-11-20 1987 Okanagan Okanagan VC2RT-III View Listings

The best thing about this van is that you can park it in any regular sized parking spot or on the street and it has all the features of a bigger RV. The worst thing is the low MPG. I'd say about 9 or 10. Floor plan got 3 stars because I like the rear dinette layout better.
- Greg Moser, Oregon

2019-11-14 2005 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

This RV is mostly good for 2 people, easy to drive on the hwy or of road, can park anywere. Have all the comfort we need on the road. It is like home away from home....The ride on the passes in the mountains is like any other van... it is fantastic, we can go with a regular speed, no slowing down up the hills. We are driving under 3000 RPM. With this RV our traveling as comfortable it’s can be.
- Margaret Koreny, California

2019-11-13 2001 Roadtrek Popular 190 View Listings

The Roadtrek is a great road tripping car with comfortable seats and a comfortable ride. Without the third seat it really opens up the interior and makes it much easier to get in and out if from the side door. The interior is in great shape and it looks very clean and nice. The interior items like the fan, air conditioner and kitchen appliances all work great. I really love this vehicle and wouldn't sell it if I wasn't looking for something bigger.
- Sonia Arnold, California

2019-11-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Bought a Plateau ts 2018 in October 2018 at 20,000 km from a Pleasure way dealer. Had problems with defective sensors for black and grey holding tanks, the Fiamma awning is unusable since our purchase, and now there is a safety recall, awning can open while driving, nothing less. It happens to us last July, fortunately just before we access the highway. When I called PW customer service last week, I was told to buy Velcro straps to prevent this problem. After arguing, they accept to send me those straps « when avalaible ». Also have problem with peeling of the Ultra leather fabric that cover both driver and passenger seat. Again, Pleasure way denied their responsibility and refer me to Ultra fabrics inc., their provider. This corporation answer me they only deals with their direct customer, Pleasure way, also telling me that their fabric was still under warranty. Believe it or not, Pleasure way refuse to process my request saying the warranty is not transferable, because the RV had 20,000 km at the moment of purchase. So be aware, Pleasure way denied their responsibility when you have a problem with a defective component. Their customer service is detestable. One of their customer service attendant is agressive and impolite. Will not buy Pleasure way again.
- Michel Grenier, Quebec

2019-11-07 2019 Coachmen Crossfit 22C View Listings

ROOF AIR STOPPED COOLING PROPERLY AFTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS.HAD IT BACK TO DEALER 3 OR 4 TIMES . THEY SAY ITS WORKING FINE(WITHIN MFG. SPECS),YET CAMPER IS TOO HOT TO EVEN SIT IN ON A SUNNY DAY...DEALER NO HELP AT ALL..VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE MGR.(GREG LEGGAT). I WILL PROBABLY REPLACE THE AC UNIT AT MY OWN EXPENSE. APPARENTLY COACHMEN OFFERS NO WARRANTY ON THEIR UNITS...IT'S LEFT UP TO THE MFGRS OF THE INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS..VERY,VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH COACHMEN..WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ONE TO MY CAMPER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!
- MICHAEL SEALOCK, Virginia

2019-10-24 2016 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

This rv has a great chassis Mercedes Benz diesel. This rv is great for four people a pet or two. Driving this unit is like driving a car. Very roomy and comfortable seating. Lots of storage at finger tips and the bathroom is great with a big shower and lots of storage inside room. Can’t say enough about this unit. Something to see. Lots of windows with shades, black our shades or blinds. Shades inside can also storage on outside both sides and back.
- Barbara tebel, Minnesota

2019-10-18 1995 Winnebago Rialta 21RD View Listings

I just tread my bmw with 1995 rialta vinibago drives like dream very good van . Inside outside the aerodynamic body . Very good size it has everything. Thank you Germany .smart people I have dream to buy the new one . If I can make money
- Saber, British Columbia

2019-10-16 2019 Winnebago Era 70A View Listings

Great mileage and easy to handle. Tow a small trailer to bring along extras including a small mobility scooter. Perfect for two in size and comfort. Love the solar for keeping the batteries up. The refrigerator and freezer works wonders 🤗
- Jerry Fenske, Virginia

2019-10-13 2019 Winnebago ERA 70A View Listings

A year and 20,000 miles of living in my ERA, I still love it. Winnebago has been awesome to work with for the few problems I have had, such as drawers needing fixing and cabinets being realigned, screen door being replaced. Mercedes chassis no problems, drives like a dream with lots of uphill power. I can park in parking spaces anywhere and able to stealth overnight park, just about anywhere. Four-wheel drive is limited but it has got me out of muddy and ruddy situations.
- Sharon Twarry, California

2019-10-09 2006 Coachmen Concord 235SO View Listings

Bought it used with 23,000 miles on it.power range of the v-10 is great. Avg 8.8 to 10 mph. When it was time to winterize this unit last week can not find any low water drain on fresh water tank. Coach is just the right size for those quick weekend trips drives very easy just like a van. If the model 2350 had a bed it would be perfect unit.Awning u have to be carefull due to the awning arms do not mount straight up they have a radis bend towards the top and stick off the coach about 10" makes it hard to judge width of unit when your driving it close to roadside poles or road sighn . Entry step is one electric step it has a high rake to step from step inside coach. Outher then that It has a leak problem were frount noise cap mounts to rv body roof leak at seam line.and leaked in to calling and wall speakers Go over any used concord carefull before u take it off the lot.
- Rob Richardson , Maryland

2019-10-08 2020 Winnebago Navion 24D View Listings

My salesman was great but I feel I didn't get enough education for using this RV. I think you need at least 4 hours on how to work everything. I love my new RV, Ive own two other campers, a 5th wheel and a tag a long. The motorhome is the way to go.
- Pat Fossum Brown, South Carolina

2019-10-02 2013 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24MB View Listings

Leisure Travel van is easy to drive, well maintained inside and out and contains great storage space for such a small vehicle. This model (Unity MB) comes with two lounge chairs which can be laid flat and then use the queen sized wall Murphy bed. Passenger's and driver's seats swivel for extra seating. Comfortable living space for 1 or 2 people. Leisure Travel is located in Canada but they've been very helpful in answering questions. There is no remaining factory warranty on this 2013 van.
- PJ, Arizona

2019-10-01 2019 Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite View Listings

Before my first trip Gen would not start. On the trip Air , gps, air bags, out storage doors, stop working, Bath room door fell ll times. door handle came off. This was a 2000 mile trip. Been the shop 5 weeks tomorrow.
- Earl Conley, California