Park Models RVs Reviews (44)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Park Models RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Charles from Kentucky says:

Have you owned any Park Models RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Palomino Puma 39PQB View Listings

I bought a 2017 puma 39pqb in late 2016. The size and the floor plan are great, the quality of the trailer is not. All the valves are plastic, insulation is minimal, most of the trim pieces will fall of in the first couple of months The fixtures will fail As long as you don't mind doing weekly maintainence when using the trailer it's a great buy for the money Don't buy the warranty You will have to take it to a dealer where it may sit for six months
- Charles, Kentucky

2019-08-06 2018 Keystone Residence 401LOFT View Listings

Absolute crap! After a year of ownership and only towing it 12miles total from the dealer it is falling apart. AC won't turn on, fireplace is broken, slide is jacked sideways,shower fixture cracked, both recliners broke and now my septic tank has fallen off the bottom of the trailer.Spoke to keystone customer service and they were no help. Holiday world (the dealer)is even more incompetent. If you buy a trailer please know they are designed to break and the warranty is worthless.
- kevin hall, Texas

2019-07-18 2015 Recreation by Design Travel By Design 40FB View Listings

This home starts out great with a 36” front door which makes moving furniture or appliances with ease. Lots of overhead room that makes the unit feel spacious and roomy. The second bedroom is so nice for living and for visitors alike. The full size home quality toilet and tub are just like a home. The 5 slides gives so much width to the space of this model. It has everything you need to live in a house that can be moved with ease.
- Kimberly Newbury, Texas

2019-07-16 2019 Keystone Retreat 391FLFT View Listings

Camper has the best layout and setup. The quality is off the charts terrible. Our furniture after 2 months using it on weekends is shot. The backsplash is peeling. The toilet leaks. The plumbing throughout the entire bottom leaked so have to wait until fall to get warrenty to fix Had to spend $150 and our own time to fix so we could use this summer. Island lights fell down, molding on patio door fell off, steps are rusting from leak off awning. I could keep on going but I dont have room Keystone has done nothing to make it right and we are not valued. Never buy a Keystone you will be making a huge mistake.
- Kari Cvancara , Minnesota

2019-06-27 2019 Leisure Time Hy Line 38CKBE View Listings

After considerable research and debate, and watching Dean in the great LTV videos NUMEROUS times, we (my husband and I) chose the LTV Unity MB as our full time home. The unit is impeccable, absolutely beautiful. Everything is so well engineered and thought out. It is clear that LTV listens to their clients suggestions, and implements those suggestions in newer models. Not only am I completely pleased with every aspect of this unit, I am awed. My expectations have been exceeded. Much more storage than I hoped for, great use of space, beautiful craftsmanship, clever hooks intelligently located, it is exactly right for us. It has been almost (2) weeks, and we are loving it. No regrets, just a delightful sense of freedom. The new 2019 Mercedes 350 chassis is such a delight to drive, and has many new safety features. I love that the windshield wipers turn on automatically when it rains, and the the dashboard always shows the correct speed limit. Plus, the gas mileage is great for an RV. The captain seats are very comfortable, nice for long drives. By the way, we are sitting here enjoying the view, when the wind suddenly kicked up. We are due to have thunderstorms this evening. The awning, which was half way open, automatically retracted. How cool is that?? Love our LTV Unity MB!!!! My husband said I should include that we are NOT being paid to promote LTV, since my review was so positive. Well, make a great product, hire great people to sell and support it, and, you are going to get rave reviews from me!
- Rita Guzzard, Washington

2019-06-14 2007 Breckenridge Breckenridge Perfect Cottage View Listings

We purchased our park model in Aug of 2007. We used it for weekend cottage at the lake. We have now gone to full time retirement and spend the summers in our park model here in WI and love it. We would highly recommend placing a steel roof as we did. This helps keeping it cooler in the summer, and maintenance free in the winter. The appliances the put in these units are great. GE Refrigerator, gas stove, and Microwave. Colman Furnace and Central air is great. Cabinets are good quality. We replace all the window blinds with wood blinds, and love the look as well as functionality. We have also replaced all lighting with LED to help with lower electric usage when in a campground and connected to 30 amp this helps a lot. Over all we have loved our Breckenridge Perfect Cottage and would not hesitate to purchase another.
- Todd, Wisconsin

2019-06-12 2012 Keystone Residence 405FL View Listings

roomy park model with king bed, excellant condition. camp site is already paid for, for the entire 2019 season.comes with many extras: such as golf cart, seven by seven storage shed by rubbermaid. ( only 2 years old) slide outs have new toppers on them. 3 recliners and queen sofe bed in living room.
- bob shaw, New York

2019-03-24 2019 Forest River Sierra Destination 403RD View Listings

Love the destination RV and all the extra space they have. With full size appliances and living room with a fireplace it is like a home away from home. Lots of storage and two air conditioners makes living in one very comfortable:)
- LWhite, California

2019-03-06 2019 Leisure Time Hy Line 38CKBE View Listings

First purchased trailer from Magic Touch Rv in Tulare, Calif and did not get walk through, no one went through unit and to this point less than a few months 7 issues needed repair which magic doesnt have anyone to do 45 miles from location. Then manufacturer is not cooperating with the RV tech i found to fix the items. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A HI-line unit DON’T. FIND ANOTHER UNIT WHERE THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!
- Olene, California

2019-02-27 2019 Palomino Puma Destination 38DBS View Listings

I can't rate towing because i paid someone to tow. I bought the park model in january of 2019 because it has two bedrooms and one and half baths. I wish i'd done more research first. After one week it has begun falling apart. It was pretty but no substance. The window shades are falling apart and the bottom bar is the main issue, outside rain channels dont work, it is streaking badly, the mattresses are cheap and sunk in after a few days ( serta too), THE MAIN AC UNIT DOES NOT WORK and now waiting on another one ( brand new coleman mach) and i had to pay mobile tech to come out and diagnose it (more than 100) and will have to pay another $200 above what coleman covers >:( , the black water tank dump handles are not easily reachable (i have to get on knees and contort) but grey water tank handles are, clothes washer shakes whole trailer and cant get straight answer about if more blocks are needed where would they go? Screen door was put on by us and i had to spray lube to get it to slide good, the chairs that came with it have a cool feature for hiding small things but dent the floors if u get it off carpet, the moving straps on appliances are almost impossible to retrieve if u let them go, 2cd toliet area has no floor vent and insulation overall is limited. 2cd toliet area's mini ceiling vent was put on crooked, the steps are rusting already, in the front room the ceiling is separating froom the wall, the frame studs are not in good places for putting up any pictures, the door blinds are a crappy design in that they have already broken at the top where they overlap and the clips keep hanging up and they keep catching on the door track, the shower water pressure is non existent, outdoor lighting is nonexistent if u want to leave a light on if u go out u cant even see your keys to unlock much less the steps, when i asked dealer about problems they said too bad, i'd have to pay certified mobile tech first and submit to see if they felt like covering it, couch doesnt have storage even tho there is space, it's only been one month, so who knows what i will find next month. Pros - it's pretty, has slides with pretty framing, has one ceiling fan ( could be more), has two bedrooms, plenty of indoor lights, full size fridge and decent size stove and microwave, good storage for kitchen and clothes, i like the kitchen sink's faucet because itcomes out of holder and alternates between two spray choices, thermostat for ac and heat, love the electric fireplace, great for music and has cables for tv even tho short and wall piece fell off pulling on it, it does have holding tanks, did i say it was pretty?
- Elizabeth c, Texas

2019-02-22 2014 Keystone Springdale 38BH View Listings

My family and love this trailer. Amazing quality. We use this trailer every weekend in the summer and into the fall. Everything works as it should. I would recommend Keystone to anybody looking for a quality unit at a great price. Unbeatable.
- Ken, Newfoundland

2019-01-24 2015 Palomino Puma 39PQB View Listings

I work away from home and live in this trailer so it is my home away from home. We bought it used (2yr old) so we havent had much to do with factory/warranty support. The floor plan is THE BEST you can find for a family with children. The only thing its missing is a dishwasher haha. Ours has a washer dryer in it aswell as a 12 Ga. water heater which you can have a full shower in with out running out of hot water. Lots of inside storage, it pulls excellent for the size and weight. I use a one ton dually and I can tell it’s behind me with that being said Ive never had swaying problems pulling it. We would recommend this rv for anyone with kids that spends an extended amount of time rving, camping, living and looking for an rv. You wont regret it!
- M & C Wadsir, Saskatchewan

2018-11-20 2014 Skyline PM Skyline PM 1934CTA View Listings

This Park Model is in excellent condition. Move in ready, all appliances remain. Unit has propane heat and a propane fireplace,Central Air & Window Unit. 2 Bedroom, 1 1/2 bath with walk in shower in main bathroom. Stainless steel frig & gas stove & stacking washer & gas dryer remain. Custom built entertainment center with propane fireplace. 15 X 36' Durabuilt addition and 12 X 36 foot deck with Durabuilt Awning.
- Pattie Derr, Pennsylvania

2018-10-09 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT View Listings

Absolute Nightmare. After 1 year the kitchen faucet went and I replaced it, delivered the camper with no vent cap and I replaced it, 2nd air conditioner fan went and I replaced it. However the worst thing is that the main slide out floor completely buckled and when my dealer took photos and sent them to keystone, their response was "That it was normal and they will not replace." Absolute piece of garbage and the trailer is pretty bad too.
- Ron Haenle, Pennsylvania

2018-09-14 2014 Keystone Retreat 391FKSS View Listings

Love the layout HATE the leakage! This camper has leaked since day one (we think) we heard several momths after purchase “.... still smells like a new camper”. What it really smelled like, and still does, is mold! It wasn’t until later that we determined there was moisture in the underbelly ( my grandson has allergies) NO warranty to cover black mold found in underbelly! If Keystone really stands behind their products maybe they’ll help you out. They told me I was on my own. This is an engineering issue that Keystone refuses to take responsibility for. DO NOT Buy a Keystone! We REALLY thought we were buying a quality product, apparently not!
- Gayle, Wisconsin

2018-09-10 2018 Jayco Jay Flight Bungalow 40LOFT View Listings

Really like the floor plan , that's were the good of this camper ends. The quality of the work done on this is the worst, holes cut in underbelly and left open ? knicks & chips all over inside. Appliances all dented and scratched ( Refridge, microwave dented, TV scratched) Dealer is no help! They got their money so all talk of repairing is B.S. Thought i was purchasing a new camper & questioned dealer when they brought to site but we will take care of it & replace appliances ??? six months later no help !! Buyer be ware!!!
- Thurin Quincy, Wisconsin

2018-08-31 2018 Jayco Jay Flight Bungalow 40BHQS View Listings

The trailer is terrible, looks mice umtill you look close up. Major issues with many things. Took oweership 5/22/18 still waiting for repairs. Very long wait to get repairs. I'm hoping problems are done before next spring, wishful thinking pn my part. Almost everyday I find something wrong. Very poor workmanship. Wish I could get the owners of Jayco to come and look at the garbage tjat is coming out of the shop. If anyone can jelp me get intouch with the 3 brothers running this business, it would be very much appreciated. Pay all this money for garbage. DON'T BUY A JAYCO TRAILER.
- Sharon Keidel, New York

2018-06-25 2018 Forest River Salem Villa 395RET View Listings

Very spacious full size shower with high ceiling large dining table lots of cabinets space 20 gallon hot water heater living area very comfortable with theatre seating a 2 sofa's. flooring looks like real wood
- ed gold, Iowa

2018-05-02 2016 Forest River Salem Villa 4092BFL View Listings

Bought this travel trailer new in “16” and had immediate problems with windows that would not open due to bypass clearance issues. Shortly after that have issues with electrical distribution box and shower drain not connected from factory, filling the floor insulation with grey water. Neither problem resolvable by dealer because “they only sell the extended warranties, they don’t actually do the warranty repairs” Then the warranty contractor says he no longer does their warranty work because he couldn’t get paid by the warranty company. So I’ve repaired many problems myself but now the insulation is full of mold and well, we’re pretty much screwed. Buyers beware. Find yourself a tiny home builder and skip the park model camper idea
- Douglas Arter, Ohio

2018-03-12 2001 Breckenridge Breckenridge 844FK3 View Listings

This has been a great first experience with this class of trailer. Very comfortable,lots of nice features.We've had for four seasons and have not had any problems.If we had not purchased a new model we would enjoy another season with it. Someone will be getting a great deal!
- Ron Peterson, Minnesota

2018-02-01 2017 Forest River Sierra 393RL View Listings

Bought new to live in full time ceiling fan in bedroom noisy , one a/c had to be repaired lights only half worked . Very poor quality workmanship January 2018 vent fan in bath quit more lights went out replaced myself , no support from factory warranty had threaten with lawsuit to get fixed first time .
- Paul , North Carolina

2018-01-22 2010 Forest River Salem 171RBXL View Listings

The trailer is adorable very roomy and lots of storage. I love the full kitchen and bath the appliances also heating Air works good too even in Southern California the slide outs Are electric and that makes it very easy and towing in nice over all I would rate the trailer a 10 plus
- Amanda lazrovich, California

2017-10-01 2011 Heartland Country Ridge 40FKSS View Listings

After 6 years of ownership we have had nothing but problems with this trailer. Water leaks in the slide outs, the heater died twice, the kitchen sink leaked, the shower leaked and now we found the roof is rotting, a big soft spot in one location. I spoke with customer relations and they told me there is nothing they can do. $40K+ trailer that is 6 seasons old and it's not good to us. I like to floor plan. My next step is to contact Heartland again with the roof problem. I also found a spot behind a gutter drain that was never calked and allow water into a side panel. Poor quality control. I would never buy another Heartland product.
- Bob Romilly, Massachusetts

2017-09-29 2016 Forest River Cedar Creek Cottage 40CCK View Listings

We purchased our cottage in March of 2016. We have been so disappointed. First week we had it the plumbing was not connected correctly in bathroom the sink leaked, the gutter was installed upside down so the spout was up. Later that year our control panel had to be replaced. Our subwoofer has never worked. Last month our dryer and TV went out. Our fridgerator leaks water. We had a 27ft Sunnybrook for 10 yrs and did not have to replace one thing. We thought this was a top of the line destination model and paid top dollar. So very disappointed would not recommend. It's a shame the quality is so poor because it is s beautiful camper.
- Kim Peters, Ohio

2017-09-02 2012 Forest River Sandpiper Destination 385FKBH View Listings

It has plenty of room and a nice full bathroom the beds in the back room on the bottom two people can sleep comfortable single bed on the top The couch pulls out to a bed it has a full refrigerator like that I house very nice king size bed in the master bedroom and plenty of closet space
- Jimmy stathos, South Carolina