My husband and I purchased our 2021 Jayco Precept 34G in April 2021. We have the Farmhouse interior, which we love. While the oven is only big enough to bake a single sheet of cookies or heat a pizza, the unit came with a regular Microwave oven, not a Convection oven. So we shelled out $800...
My husband and I purchased our 2021 Jayco Precept 34G in April 2021. We have the Farmhouse interior, which we love. While the oven is only big enough to bake a single sheet of cookies or heat a pizza, the unit came with a regular Microwave oven, not a Convection oven. So we shelled out $800 for a new Convection oven to enable us to cook food other than those I just listed. We like the layout of the RV very much, and the theater seats are quite comfortable. We had our first "issue" with our new RV less than one month later when we drove to our first outing. In the time that we've owned this RV (less than 1 year), we have experienced the following issues:
1) Rail on one side of overhead bunk has become detached from the wall, causing rail to move about freely
2) Stone surface attached to the top of the Living Room TV is severely warped
3) Trim around the Dining Room window is loose
4) Various wall panels are loose
5) Kitchen sink fell, due to lack of sufficient bracing and minimal glue used on brackets
6) Generator sometimes stalls for no reason
7) Areas of kitchen backsplash have detached from wall
8) Door seals on outside storage compartments are not watertight; water gets inside of compartments
Following are items we have already had to repair on our own, as our local dealership is too busy with other work, to be able to provide us with "warranty" repairs (I'll get to this in a bit.....)
1) Kitchen sink drain hose needed to be straightened, as it was installed with a severe U-turn in it, resulting in a blocked hose
2) Hose under the bathroom sink had to be tightened as it was leaking water into the cabinet below the sink
3) Front entry door sunshade had to be re-tied as original tie frayed and broke
4) Two (2) interior overhead cabinet doors were falling off and required tightening
5) The door brace at the bottom of the bathroom "barn" door came off while the motorhome was being driven, causing the entire door to swing outward while in motion. Towels had to be stuffed under the door to prevent movement, until we could reach our destination.
6) Area underneath the shower has flooded due to lack of caulking around shower pan, as well as water seeping through "plugs" on interior of stall
While Jayco provides a (2) year warranty, it is absolutely USELESS to us, as we live full-time in our RV. So if you find yourself wanting to be a full-time RV'er, DON'T buy a Jayco!! With the crappy quality of this unit, you will be on your own! Overall, we feel that the workmanship of our 2021 Jayco Precept 34G is atrocious! A child's toy assembled with Legos would be better quality than our Jayco. We look forward in the very near future, to selling our Jayco for a MUCH better quality RV!