Class C RVs Reviews (1,060)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

julia shelton from Washington says:

Have you owned any Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Lance Lance 1475 View Listings

Purchased a 1475 new in May of 2016. Loved it-so cozy and comfortable for a tiny trailer. However, the roof has been leaking since day one and is now on it's 4th visit to the dealer for repair. There was also a recall on the frig which took a month to fix. The front window had to be replaced due to the self storing blind getting jammed up. The dealer is not sympathetic and doesn't seem to care at all. Since we live in Washington state, a leaking roof is a major concern. I called Lance directly and they agreed to replace the mattress. But they don't seem to care about my concerns about water damage that may be occurring in the ceiling, cabinetry or electrical. The fact is that we haven't been able to use it very much-it has been in the shop most of the time. But we are still making the payments. So disappointed-it was a dream of mine to own a camper of some sort and we heard Lance was "top of the line."
- julia shelton, Washington

2019-10-22 2015 Itasca Viva 23L View Listings

Have it for 4 years. No problems, comfortable, easy to handle, sleeps six. Fully Equipped with generator,A/c , frig/freezer ,microwave/oven, two LPG cooking burners ,hot water heater, LPG heater, ceiling fan.electric operated awning ,Spare tire, about 13 to 14 miles per gallon.
- Marc, Texas

2019-10-22 2019 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

I loved this coach! More storage than you need. Plenty of power with the Diesel engine! Great mpg 15-18! Plenty of room in the beds as well as the spacious bathroom! Huge refrigerator and freezer for this size coach. I have owned 6 different motor homes and this was my favorite!
- Nancy Huff, Florida

2019-10-18 2005 Forest River Lexington 255DS View Listings

We bought this unit, 3rd owner, about eight months ago with 56K miles and appeared to be in excellent condition. I had all four brakes done, pads, calipers, turned rotors and fluid flush. We took it on a 1000 mile trip towing a Saturn VUE. Hard to check mileage because after 3/4 tank or so you have to baby feed the gas. Performed well, but was not stable feeling. On returning home (after replacing driver window regulator) I had air lift suspension added to rear. 100% improvement, now can control with one finger with bags at 70#. Now front section appears to be separating from body and I don’t know a repair at this point. The concept of this unit is ideal for one or two people. It is dry camp capable for many days with large heated tanks.
- Larry C. Parmiter, North Carolina

2019-10-17 2016 Forest River Forester LE 2251SLE View Listings

Good size, easy to drive , everything you need in a small package , reasonably priced , easy maintenance, overall, very happy with it, simple enough for any 1st time Rv user, and all the appliances on it are tried and true stuff, easy repair if ever needed, 3 years having it, not a single problem, just love it
- Kevin chang, California

2019-10-17 2017 Thor Motor Coach Quantum WS31 View Listings

Best Class C RV on the market. The coach is classy and reliable. A whole lot of fun for the my family. We never had a problem with the coach. It is designed for the RV novice to handle and for this reason I would buy another Thor coach in the future.
- Joseph Pinzon, Texas

2019-10-17 2018 Jayco Melbourne 24K View Listings

Good fuel economy 14 to 15 MPG. Fit and finish is adequate but not outstanding. Had a small issue with a bearing falling out of slide that I finally ended up fixing myself(dealer repair only lasted until warranty was expired) It is a great road trip or weekend RV but not large enough to spend month's in. Only one house battery and no room to add a second one without some major construction. Overall a good experience. Lots of compliments on the full body paint job. Factory warranty is only as good as the dealer and found that with all the waiting time involved made it easier to fix the few minor things that went wrong with it myself. Water leak under sink(loose fitting), replace door speaker, reconnect rear ceiling speaker, loose trim, rewired for ground satellite dish, USB charging port at dinette, and bearing that fell out of slide support track(partially disassembled dinette to get access).
- Gene Canfield, Washington

2019-10-16 2018 Dynamax Isata 5 36DS View Listings

We picked up new 2018 Isata 5, in April. We planned to stay close to home and the dealer the first year because we knew there would be some issues with the motor home. All in all, our first year was pretty good. We had a leak at the shower base, eating area screens not fit securely, eating area shade not installed correctly, soft close drawers not working well, plus some cosmetic fixes needed. However, one major problem existed. The Wineguard satellite system was miswired by factory. The bedroom tv would not communicate with front tv as is it supposed to do. We were not able to use DTV on front tv for the season.Rear tv worked fine. Since we are weekend campers, these items were manageable for the first year understanding full well that the 2 yr warranty would handle them. The real test is the dealership that handles the fixes, ours turned out to have a change in technicians and repair quality suffered. Not mfg fault, except for tv problem. Dynamax was always there to help out and did manage to rectify the tv problem. This year we had some new issues, cracked front leveler(the rod broke through the foot pad. Fortunately we were able to find a substitute foot pad at a local service center, so our 2nd season was not interrupted by by down time. Good stuff; Ram 5500 is a dream. Coach handles like a big SUV according to husband. For 73 yr old newbies, this means a lot. Things I love; macerating toilet, sewer line flush, wall mounted tablet, instant hot water, king sized bed, Onan generator, residential refrigerator, convection/microwave oven, well insulated, very quiet. We know mechanical things can break, especially with road vibration. You’ve got to be realistic, adaptable, and keep a sense of humor when RVing. Oh yes, be sure to be handy and get an extended warranty. We love our Isata 5.
- Susan Hardin, New York

2019-10-14 2019 Jayco Redhawk 22J View Listings

we bought this unit used with 1800mi on it,nothing but problems,awning broke from rain a few minutes ago,fresh water tank does not hold water,lose 3 quarters of a tank after you drive a few hours,both tank release knobs take a weight lifter to open,tanks never show empty,propane for heat sometimes will not go on ,outside speaker does not work,outside cable connect does not work,have to run cable in window to main connect,I would never buy another.If you do,MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WORKS,when i get back home from a bad road trip JAYCO will see this vehicle on the news,its a lemon.
- Dennis Clancy, New York

2019-10-11 2004 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze Island Bed View Listings

Best I have owned. Have been RVing since 1965. Owned pop ups, small trailers, Claas A, B, and C. My dad had an early 1950 Airstream, and Fleetwood Fifth wheel. I like my Class C Lazy Daze the best. Easiest handling in all my experience. Handles in high wind best of all I have experienced. One of my Class C’s would not handle wind. Was scary. I have driven in forty mile to hour winds with this unit without having to fight it. Handled the Al-Can highway towing my forty five hundred pound Jeep with aplomb. Built to last. The bed is comfortable. Has lots of storage inside and outside. Nice closets on each side of the bed. Lovely kitchen. Powerful microwave, gas burners, and gas oven. Powerful generator for folks wanting to live of the grid. Wonderful factory help. Can talk to a person, and get parts promptly when needed. Factory has been making this model for fifty years. They have it right.
- James D Crooks, Arkansas

2019-10-10 2018 Winnebago View 24D View Listings

Exceptional vehicle drove great across the country. I got about 16 miles per gallon driving to Canada. Had no issues very easy to use for a novice RVer. Easy to drive and easy to park. Takes me 15 mins average to park and set up. Sleeping is a breeze with the fold out Murphy Bed this is the best floor plan maximum room. Beds are comfortable. Living area comfortable I liked in this for six months and had no issues with another person and two french bulldogs.
- Lori Young, Florida

2019-10-10 2018 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 26HE View Listings

We love the rv but had lots of trouble with small details the converter caught on fire during the night left us high and dry,just behind the cab the plywood was rotted needs marine grade wood had dealer repair but caulking does not work rear storage all rotted at bottom this is the 2nd Thor I have purchased but I know that it is no use to go to the dealer for repairs I installed L frame around bottom of storage compartment and connected to good wood sewer hose hangers fell down which was screwed into rotten wood I installer proper hangers worried as to how long it will be before the floors are rotted out.Tie wraps hanging down wires under rv hanging which I repaired.I love this rv but the under side is poor and no sign of quality on the under side.
- kwaynemarsh@gmail.com, Tennessee

2019-10-09 2018 Forest River Forester 2421MS View Listings

I can not say enough bad things not only about the RV, but the company, and the dealership as a whole. I have never had so many problems with one vehicle before in my life, and on top of that getting the issues fixed. Forest River needs to completely re-evaluate it’s customer service and it’s quality control. I will never buy again, or recommend to anyone! Period! Camper Inn in Hatfield is by far the worst dealership we have ever worked with as well.
- Scott Vasey, Pennsylvania

2019-10-09 2020 Entegra Coach Accolade 37L View Listings

Love my new Accolade 37HJ. Just wanted to note a few problems and positives. First day I had this coach I bent a Leveling Jack, the factory was very good and gave me a discount. Be careful, these Jacks are not very sturdy. Holding tanks can be a chore to empty, black tank sprayer does not do a very good job. Maceration pump just does not cut it. The sensors always show 33 to 67 percent full. Water runs out before solids. I usually just run a hose in the bathroom window to get a good cleaning. Also I put in a bidet to keep from using so much paper. Check the keyless entry before leaving the lot. Mine is faulty, factory sent a replacement that was also bad. Key mechanism was so tight you could barely open it. When driving at highway speeds there is a slight whistle, not bad and not sure but may be the overhead design. Turning radius is great and visibility with the mirrors is great. The onboard Navigation is crap, I have a Garmin I use. The screen for the Navigation, and side cameras is difficult to see but I just use the mirrors. The backup camera and radio is all I use on this unit. Other than these few small problems we are loving the Coach It rides well and has plenty of power. Be careful to lock the huge Residential fridge when traveling, a bad speed bump or pothole can dump the contents. We chose it because of the power, the entertainment center (Awsome, Direct TV HD), theater seating, and the layout of the head. The fireplace is handy, while the LP tank is a bit small you can use the heater in the fireplace when hooked up in a park or on Generator for heating to save on the LP. Also the phone app for running the on board control panel is awesome, you can stand outside and watch while opening slides, run the generator, set AC and Heat, and activate lights from anywhere. As I boon-dock quite often the Automatic Generator Starter is a must and works well. The inverter is great to keep the residential fridge operating and the Engine charges both the chassis and house batteries when traveling.
- Carl, New Mexico

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

Great layout. Spacious interior with two of the three slide-outs opposite each other in the main living area. Easy access to most areas even with all three slide-outs retracted. Lots of interior and exterior storage. High quality materials. Just a well though out and comfortable RV.
- Steve Geary, California

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Runs smooth, drives easily, works well. Did have a few issues like noisy side door at high speed and seat back loose. Took it in and they fixed it under warranty. Great since. I have used it for 3 to 5 day trips. Will try longer this winter.
- Steven Bircher, Wisconsin

2019-10-07 2019 Jayco Redhawk 31F View Listings

Waste of money. Have had nothing but problems. only owned for 3 months. Fridge and microwave do not work. It's like pulling teeth to get anyone to help. I have never had such buyer's remorse. I would not recommend this camper to anyone. BUYER BEWARE!!!
- Amy McCallister, West Virginia

2019-10-07 2011 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 23U View Listings

Easy to drive/park. Tows my boat/trailer with ease. Easily handles mountain grades/curves. Never gets hot when climbing hills. Can go 5-7 days without having to dump/fill tanks. Perfect size for a couple of people.
- jorbwilson@yahoo.com, Arizona

2019-10-07 2017 Coachmen Leprechaun 26QB View Listings

We are trying to sell this gorgeous RV because we bought our retirement home and we are downsizing our expenses. We have only put 2500 miles on the RV, which had just a little over 13,000 miles on it when we bought it. I have had both Class A and Class C RV's in the past, and this one is by far the best that I have owned. First of all, the layout is wonderful, the queen in the back remains fully made so we can crawl right in after a long day on the road, the kitchen is terrific with loads of storage and the refrigerator is just about full size, so we are able to freeze lots of meals ahead of our trips. The storage under the box is remarkable!! All in all, this is really a wonderful rig, with a beefy V10 450 Ford, that will tow anything!
- Kathy Webb, California

2019-10-06 2020 Forest River Sunseeker 2860 View Listings

Quality is very poor. Auto levelers do not function properly, seals on entire unit are cheap, they're warped in areas under the slides, they overlapon the bedroom slide out window trim, can see daylight coming in from both bedroom and living area slides, AC fan does not turn off when in Auto mode (informed that's how the new Atwood AC functions. Due to bad seals when AC is on outside air(campfire smoke) is brought inside camper.
- Alice, Michigan

2019-10-05 2018 Forest River Sunseeker MBS 2400W View Listings

We purchased a 2018 Sunseeker 2400 in February 2019 from Poulsbo RV in Everette, Washington. Nothing but repair issues since then. The first issue we noticed is how noisy it is on the road at freeway speeds. We bought ear protection head gear for traveling. There is no fix. A kitchen drawer was not built to size causing the bottom to fall out. The bathroom vent crank was stripped. Trim is coming off the wall. A bedroom reading light is shorted out. The electric step works off and on. We will never buy a Forrest River product again or do business with Poulsbo RV.
- Ed Harris, Washington

2019-10-05 2016 Forest River Forester MBS 2401W View Listings

Purchased new, wanted something dependable! 1st trip out, moldings were loose inside and outside unit, black and grey water handles were reversed, window in bunk area improperly installed and leaked in upper bunk unit, had to replace mattress. The GPS screen is too small, the Satellite radio antenna improperly installed s/b mounted on top of roof. Other trips my electric steps went out, replaced motor now out again! Slideout malfunctioned. My service people said there's a mfg defect with the Schwintek in-wall. Forest River would only authorize replacement of parts failed! Last trip out slide failed again and a roller fell off! My RV guy could not repair it, the whole slide will have to be removed. The frameless crank out windows do not provide adequate ventilation. The unit is easy to drive and setup as long as everything is working. Not fun driving in windy conditions. I just wish the engine shifted down to lower gears when braking downhill.
- Claudia, California

2019-10-03 2020 Coachmen Freelander 32DS Ford 450 View Listings

After spending 100, I drive it off the lot and down the expressway when the tvehicle antenna falls off. The dealer is more than happy to fix it. I contact coachmen to let them know and ask what I am going to get for my trouble of having to take it back. Jason, of Coachmen, tells me he'll take care of it with the service department where I take it. Well that didn't happen. I guess they are not concerned with you once you've plunked down the cash. Secondly, the kitchen sink and faucet are really cheap.
- Rodger Nelson , Texas

2019-10-03 2018 Nexus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

We got 575 miles away from Elkhart before the problems started. We have been towed twice and boon-docked in an International Dealership for 4 days. Our RV has been in the shop 7 times and Nexus refused to pay for initial assembly errors. We were further saddened to learn our RV has depreciated 33% in it’s first 18 months.
- Al Somerhalder, Texas

2019-10-02 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 24TW View Listings

I have had many issues with this RV, sink not hooked up, no electric mirrors, air conditioner drain not hooked up, plus many more. Today I found out that the dash light error reading about a tail light out is due to the fact that the wiring harness connectors have not been seal so they shorted out . Mercedes will not cover this under warranty and recommend that the whole harness be replaced and all connections properly sealed, they said this is just the start of theses issues. Now back to the dealer who has done an outstanding job of fixing this coach.
- Steven Sershen, South Dakota