Class C Reviews on RV Insider (1,566)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

julia shelton from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Lance Lance 1475 View Listings

Purchased a 1475 new in May of 2016. Loved it-so cozy and comfortable for a tiny trailer. However, the roof has been leaking since day one and is now on it's 4th visit to the dealer for repair. There was also a recall on the frig which took a month to fix. The front window had to be replaced due to the self storing blind getting jammed up. The dealer is not sympathetic and doesn't seem to care at all. Since we live in Washington state, a leaking roof is a major concern. I called Lance directly and they agreed to replace the mattress. But they don't seem to care about my concerns about water damage that may be occurring in the ceiling, cabinetry or electrical. The fact is that we haven't been able to use it very much-it has been in the shop most of the time. But we are still making the payments. So disappointed-it was a dream of mine to own a camper of some sort and we heard Lance was "top of the line."
- julia shelton, Washington

2021-05-07 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F View Listings

Terrible.. We bought our First Motorhome from Pleasure Land in Baxter,Minn. Got home and took it for a few short drive’s and my husband looked under the Motorhome home and it was full of Rust.. This was in Summer of 2019. It was brand new.. and we went back to pleasure land and and showed them. I told the lady and showed her how severe the Rust was.I told her we are not accepting this Motor home and her Remark was (That’s not a Option). We should of went to a lawyer. But we ended up paying more money to trade for a 2018 Thor Mercedes 4 Winds Sprinter MH.. Biggest mistake we did. Dealing with pleasure land was Horrible.. We brought the New one home and the Congolium came loose so we had to take it back in where it Sat for some time.. Our vacation was Ruined. Then Covid started and we couldn’t go anywhere and thank gawd we didn’t.. There was a Recal on the Steering we just found out about in 2020 we never were sent a letter on.. It’s May of 2021 and we recieved a Recall in March that the (Rear -Wheel Speed Sensors are bad and need to be Replaced.. This can cause Serious problems and you don’t want to drive it as we also have brake problems. I contacted Mercedes today and here we have a new 2018 Motorhome that has probably got 600 miles driving time from us and They can’t get the parts.. We read about people who were in heavy traffic and the Unit died on them and others where it excelerated. ..You are not Safe driving these units and the guy at Mercedes told me to go ahead and drive it and if you break down it’s your expense to have towed lol !! Then he said it could be 2 Weeks to 2 years before they get the parts. We need to find out who all owns these units and start a lawsuit against Mercedes. We’re sitting here with thousands of $$$ investment and can’t go anywhere...!! Then to have a guy (Joe) at Customer Reach out say go ahead and drive it is Wrong..!! How many owners are out there dealing with problems like this.. Steering problems are dangerous and we didn’t even know about that till I called and spoke to a lady at (Vehicle Safety hotline) 1-888-327-4236. She told me..!!! Please everyone Email me if your having issues like us. Samwalker @Charter.net
- Kathleen Olsen, Minnesota

2021-05-07 2019 Coachmen Leprechaun 210RS View Listings

Don’t buy Coachmen. Bought brand new last May 2020, only got to ca pan out 4 times as it was in the dealership more than at our house or campground. So many issues. Took it out last month April 14, brought it right to dealership, still at the dealership as I type this today May 7, 2021. They don’t give a crap. DON’T BUY YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY
- Judy Casagrande, Massachusetts

2021-05-05 2018 Jayco Envoy 100 26D View Listings

Bought this Jayco Envoy 200 brand new in 2017 in Albuquerque. Within a couple of months the left rear stabilizer dropped to the ground after the motorhome sat for a few days. Took it back to the dealer and they said there was nothing wrong with it and wouldn't fix it after it sat on their lot for 7 or 8 months. Problem has been ongoing. Finally call Jayco and they told me that a dealer has 6 months to fix a warranty problem. After that it isn't their problem any more. If you ever might have to have a warranty repair done, NEVER buy a Jayco motorhome. They do not stand behind their products and don't give two craps about how customers are treated by their dealers.
- Kevin Thomas, New Mexico

2021-05-04 2020 Forest River Sunseeker 3050S View Listings

I love the floorplan and the features. The quality is terrible. Warpage of the interior (we keep our RV inside), the sealed compartments came apart and allowed mice and dirt in everywhere (I had to fix it myself). I will have to replace the door prop. I asked the interior to be fixed and spoke to a manager at Forest River who promised to make it right.. They did not, the dealer said they will not help. I am getting a new bigger RV in a couple years, won't be a Forest River. The factory installed the wind stops on the awning upside down. The airbags don't hold air. The pantry is fine as long as you don't use it (the shelves collapse while driving) even the one with chips and snacks (light). The drawer stops to keep them shut were installed so far off, they break when trying to close the drawers and now one slides open when we drive. The stove top was not properly installed and bubbled on first use, again no replacement, I just have to buy a new one or live with it looking bad (this should have been checked by the dealer). The trailer lights do not have a left signal or brake light when attached to the RV, but are perfect on my truck with the same trailer. I get "it's the chassis manufacturer's fault" and they say it's the RV manufacturer 99% of the time (so they will charge me to fix it). The unit has 7500 miles on it, and we are very careful to take care of our things, so no, it's not us. To add insult to injury, upon delivery, one of the exterior door keepers (keeps the door panel up) was so far off, the dealer could not get it to work, so they added another, and now have two of them for one door and it looks funny. I don't like giving bad reviews, and we do love the RV, we just wish we had paid closer attention to quality when we chose our Sunseeker. Honestly, for about $100 more, and a little more time to look things over before delivery, this would be a great unit.
- Kenneth Paton, Colorado

2021-05-03 2016 Forest River Forester MBS 2401W View Listings

DO NOT purchase a Forrest River product! We have a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W motorhome which we purchased because of it's Mercedes chassis. We regrettably chose to disregard the numerous negative reviews of Forrest River products which have proven prophetic. Our MH has 6,465 miles and I found the Hellwig sway bar that F.R. so highly touts literally hanging from the rear axle housing by one bracket! Upon inspection and contacting Hellwig, I was informed that it was dangerously (per Hellwig) installed not even close to Hellway's specifications by F.R. The Hellway technician told me to NOT attempt replacing this sway bar send him pictures of all aspects and the remove it! I have actually found this exact type of build quality in almost every area of this M.H. which I would never expect in a unit in this price range. I would be glad to expound further on all of the issues requiring repair we have found which are far too numerous to include in this review. Our best, Phil and Kaisha Sulkosky
- Phillip Sulkosky, Washington

2021-05-02 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW View Listings

Don’t waste your money Bought 2020 over $100k wayfair 25rw After 2 trips Big foot stoped working All water lines froze up on first cold trip and yes we had the tank heaters Drawers open and close when you drive Shower will not drain when coach is level only when we lower the front Solar panels waste of money Front door placement is half under awning crazy Constant drip on drain pipe no mater how hard I try will not close tight When you call for help they are real nice but not effective and it’s takes forever with all the info they want before they can help, come on man get into the 21 c with voice and phone recognition Power hook up works MOST of the time I have to play with land Line breakers before it will connect Table in front of recliners too low and very lose, not functional Doors around coach will not close flat, they seem to be out of square Very hard to get service
- Howard burke, Georgia

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

I love the odyssey 30z Farmhouse This is the best layout I have ever had. The RV is truly better quality that its partner 30z in the Jayco.. Pretty much when you buy one now days you are in your own. Entegra will not even know you once you pull off the lot. Good luck in getting them to fix their sloppy workmanship and with all the excuses they tell you would not make me want to deal with them again. Dealer ships are the same except they can only do what the manufacturer lets them do. And if you have to go out of state to buy one good luck on finding someone to do any warranties work for you in your home state. Jon Hains , supervisor at Jayco does not ever follow thru and will not take care of manufacturing problems once you take possession. If you have to pickup your RV just make sure you can repair the poor workmanship your self cause as fast as these are selling the manufacturer does not have any customer service. This is my 5th RV from new class A to the 2021 class C, and this is the worst I have been treated by the manufacturer. Hope this helps someone from the same problems that I have had
- Eddie, Tennessee

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We bought this new. Drove it home. Handles well on freeway. As we were pulling it out of garage the hydraulic line ruptured. April 9th!! Towed to Ford an hour away. They can't find the part!! Customer service manager of Ford looking for part as well as local ford dealer.I am surprised that a huge company can't find the part.🤷🤷 Hopefully another review when we actually get to use it.
- Sharon Honerlah, California

2021-04-30 2019 Coachmen Leprechaun 311FS View Listings

This rv has everything a person could need! Every trip we took in this rv was beyond comfortable and it is more like a house on wheels. I used it for travel nursing and couldn't have been happier! The air cushion ride is so smooth and comfortable making long trips a breeze!
- kristin Shostak, South Carolina

2021-04-29 2017 Thor Motor Coach Chateau Super C 35SF View Listings

The living area seems a little small for sleeping 6. The rest is great with the bath and half, big refrigerator makes it nice. outside entertainment is a plus would like to see more photos of the awning and entrance.
- DEBRA L LEATHAM, Nevada

2021-04-28 2019 Coachmen Leprechaun 260DS View Listings

The perfect size class C for my situation. Me, my wife and daughter. We've been able to travel the entire state and go to multiple parks. We did a lit of research before finally deciding on this one and no regrets. I've done a ton of upgrades and have been loving every second of it. No RV is perfect but this one is perfect for us.
- Mike Smith, Florida

2021-04-25 2015 Forest River Solera 24S View Listings

Amazing RV! So much fun to drive and explore in this very capable motorhome! It offers excellent power on the highway and drives like a van. Easy to park and navigate. Fuel efficient and affordable to maintain. We love this RV!
- Chris Johnson, New Jersey

2021-04-24 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29K View Listings

GoodIt’s very livable I’m talking texting I will baby what was it someone from my mother I might buy it but she used it once had a blast like driving If you have $120,000 later on I haven’t sold it yet but I got one phone call in three days
- Bufford Ward, California

2021-04-23 2021 Entegra Odyssey 31F View Listings

I bought this 6 months ago and it's been in the shop for 5 months. These are the issues I've had.. so far! Hydraulic jack wiring broke off Hot water heater broke twice Leak under sink GFI keeps tripping Leak under fridge "Service auto trac" light on Burning rubber smell under fridge Door pops open during transit, won’t close unless slammed 5-6 times Window trim coming off over dinette and couch Shade is tearing in overhead bunk Awning cap blew off Hydraulic leveling system pump/ reservoir recall Engine cover chassis recall
- Allison Harmon, California

2021-04-23 2011 Forest River Forester 3121 View Listings

My new pretty rvhas less than 4000 miles. Found holes in the floor, door frame separating from wall, flooring coming up, nails sticking out of wall where molding fell off, air conditioner has no coolant, can't move refrigerator shelf without removing the door. This is junk!
- Ernest buttram, Oregon

2021-04-20 2021 Thor Motor Coach Magnitude BH35 View Listings

The quality of this RV is a joke.. There was NO quality control on my Coach.. Aren’t we planing to explore America in is Coach?? I would like a RV that could handle that. Not drive 2 hours back to shop after every trip.. Here’s the run down for starters: Slide did not work from day two.. Coach has been back to dealership more than I can count. And still nothing really resolved..Still not working properly. Unhappy with the purchase to say the least. .. Cabinets drawers all bottoms are made of balsa wood.. joke. Had to take to cabinet shop and redo all pull out drawers. Screws coming lose everywhere. Shower leaked 1st time use no caulking... . Bottomline Thor is not a Quality RV. Ford part is best part of the rig. Extremely rough ride for passengers in back. Not to mention very loud in back too. Maybe the model of the truck should be a platinum with ac seats too, instead of a no cab option pickup. Wheels and tires look so small on this unit. Which prob is the reason backend drags on departures of fuel stations. Can’t speak to other brands in this space, because I bought this one. Wished I had read my review and looked a little harder at the other brands. Just saying I’m trapped with this one for now. Doesn’t mean you have to be. Good Luck Or THOR just charge more money for the Coach and build it Right. People will pay more for quality. Not Fake Quality On positive note it has Nice looking paint design on the exterior.. Lip stick on a Pig.
- steve dell andrus, California

2021-04-20 2019 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

Purchased this new from a dealer. It has been in the shop multiple times with only 5,000 miles on it. When new the inverter stopped working, the house batteries were bad, the display stopped working, the door never worked right, refrigerator stopped working, the hood latch broke, and more. Winnebago has pretty much been non existent in helping with anything. They just say go to the manufacturer. It's currently in the shop trying to troubleshoot the refrigerator. After a lot of hassle, RiverPark finally covered the display, but we had to pay labor. If you buy one of these, I would add about 20,000 to your cost for repairs, and go ahead and make an appointment with a shop for repairs beforehand.
- garry Hall, Michigan

2021-04-18 2021 Thor Motor Coach Coleman 19CM View Listings

This reviews listed under the Thor 19CM are not for this model. Misleading This is why you should not get your advise from the internet. I do not have any attachment to this manufacture, dealer, whatsoever.
- Stop Bad Reviews, District of Columbia

2021-04-18 2012 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS View Listings

Our family of five have used our Greyhawk to travel the country, for weeks at a time. Plenty of storage, living/sleeping space and entertainment to keep the whole family happy. The separate bathroom with the instant hot water system was a blessing for the 4 ladies in my family. The unit is very easy to drive, and has plenty of power, even when towing a vehicle behind.
- Jim Atkins, Michigan

2021-04-16 2018 Fleetwood Jamboree 30D View Listings

I have enjoyed my drives and the ability to quickly set up. Being new to RV life it has been interesting, unfortunately health issues have led to having to change choices. The RV is a great asset, with it’s systems you feel secure and trust it to fulfill your travel goals.
- Ivan Torres, Texas

2021-04-16 2006 Coachmen Freelander 31BH Ford 450 View Listings

The full sized shower can be separated from both the back bedroom and the front kitchen area. It has a very large storage bin (basement) area. Except for driving through campground, RV is only allowed to travel on well maintained, paved, minimum 2-lane roads. A GPS Tracking device is installed on RV
- Oscar Estrada, Georgia

2021-04-16 2006 Coachmen Freelander 31BH Ford 450 View Listings

Miles on the Powerful Ford Triton V10. Fantastic size with Kitchen and Sofa Slide Out making for a very spacious floor plan for its smaller and easier to drive size. With the Rear Queen Bed, Convertible Dinette, Sofa Bed and Front Loft Bed it offers enough sleeping space for up to 8!! Loaded with amenities and features. Includes 2 Flat Screen TV'S, Jensen Sound System with CD/DVD/MP3
- Stephen Reyes, California

2021-04-15 2006 Coachmen Freelander 31BH Ford 450 View Listings

The full sized shower can be separated from both the back bedroom and the front kitchen area. It has a very large storage bin (basement) area. Completely self-contained with generator, shower, toilet, microwave, sink, large refrigerator, roof A/C, heater, TV and DVD player.
- Nicholas Lathouris, Georgia

2021-04-14 2018 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

We purchased this 2019 new from a dealer. All house batteries went bad within first month. After minor use, door to camper not working properly. Latch to hood broke right away. Inverter didn’t work, had to pay to fix. The display totally gave up, but manufacturer paid for, but we had to cover labor. Refrigerator gave up and looks like it’s the thermostat that’s bad. Everything that went bad, Winnebago said we’d have to go through the manufacturer’s warranty. The only one that covered anything, was the display maker. This would have cost us 2,500 more if it had been 1 month later. All in all, Winnebago has done nothing for us, and will not be a return customer.
- Garry Hall, Michigan