Class C

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

julia shelton from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Lance Lance 1475 View Listings

Purchased a 1475 new in May of 2016. Loved it-so cozy and comfortable for a tiny trailer. However, the roof has been leaking since day one and is now on it's 4th visit to the dealer for repair. There was also a recall on the frig which took a month to fix. The front window had to be replaced due to the self storing blind getting jammed up. The dealer is not sympathetic and doesn't seem to care at all. Since we live in Washington state, a leaking roof is a major concern. I called Lance directly and they agreed to replace the mattress. But they don't seem to care about my concerns about water damage that may be occurring in the ceiling, cabinetry or electrical. The fact is that we haven't been able to use it very much-it has been in the shop most of the time. But we are still making the payments. So disappointed-it was a dream of mine to own a camper of some sort and we heard Lance was "top of the line."
- julia shelton, Washington

2021-10-11 1998 Georgie Boy Cruise Master 3515 View Listings

I want to know if running good??? I’m interested …………………………………………………………………………………………………….,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…….,,?,,,.,.,.,.,.,…,…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………,,..,,,,,,,
- Felix Samon, Florida

2021-10-11 2022 Thor Magnitude RS36 View Listings

RV started off with screws missing in window treatments, kinked water lines on the slide that didn't allow any water to pass through. Dealer made a make shift repair that broke the water line under the slide. Now no water at all. Batteries will not charge up like they are supposed to. We have had the RV for three weeks and have not yet been able to leave our driveway due to all the build issues. The dealer we bought from supposedly did a full inspection and tested everything prior to our purchase but missed all these things. Have not been able to camp one time in a almost 1/4 of a million dollar RV.
- Tony Thor Magnitude, South Carolina

2021-10-10 2006 Fleetwood Jamboree 23E View Listings

We've owned this RV for over a year and have really enjoyed it. There has been no issues with it. Love it!! Due to the age we installed a new Refrigerator and Microwave and water pump. Engine is a v10 and has 175000 miles on it but runs great and we've drove to Texas from Nebraska and have had no problems. It's very comfortable and it's enjoyable to get away.
- Mary Conaway, Nebraska

2021-10-08 2019 Winnebago Outlook 22C View Listings

I did research before the purchase and supposedly Winnebago is the top of the line. Unfortunately that means all the others must be complete garbage because mine has been nothing but trouble from day 1. I will never buy a Winnebago again.
- Jim Schroeder, Texas

2021-10-07 1997 Trail Wagons Chinook Concourse 2100 View Listings

We have owned this RV for 5 years and have loved it. It is our first experience with a motor home. What we like most about the Chinook is we can go anywhere and park it anywhere. The big Triton v10 engine pulls effortlessly through mountain passes. We get complements all the time for its size and sharp looks. Nobody believes it is over 20 years old and how much is packed into such a small size. We go to the Oregon coast every year for a couple of weeks and have gone to many of the national parks in the west. The biggest drawback for us has been setting up and taking down the bed in the evening and in the morning but you have to give up some convenience when you only have a 21 foot motorhome.
- Mike, Washington

2021-10-07 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

He is talking to a seller and he was bothered to ask if he had a translator since I am interested in a motorhome and he told me that he will look for another seller ... I see that they do not have sellers interested in buying a client and he did not give me the name and it is wrong educated
- Ruben Berganzo Lorenzo, Texas

2021-10-06 2018 Forest River Forester 3271 View Listings

We got it new every time we have had it out something has broke wall trim falls off cabinets Peeling off slide broke again won’t open or close Awning doesn’t work never has it said I had a recall never fixed it The only thing good about our RV is the Ford chassis it is excellent whoever built the RV itself sucks
- Darlene Richey, Arizona

2021-10-06 2021 Thor Motor Coach Omni XG32 View Listings

Absolute nightmare - have owned the RV for just about nine months and have only been able to use it for about 1/2 that time due to constant breakdowns as follows: 1. Complete failure of tankless water heater 2. Grey water level meter failure 3. Leak at base of shower 4. Coach door latch that works sometimes 5. Propane leak caused by RIDICULOUSLY STUPID routing of the main propane line through the leaf springs when originally built by Thor - popped the line like a bubble 6. Complete failure of the bedroom slide motor Our dealer service department is part of the problem, also. It takes 6 weeks at minimum to get on their schedule. It takes two people in two vehicles two trips of 80 miles each way to drop off and pick up the RV. The RV has to sit, unused, while waiting for the repairs. Extremely disappointed in Thor Industries and this purchase.
- Michael Galvin, California

2021-10-06 2018 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 22FE View Listings

We are moving and need the money right now, that's the only reason we're selling, we will miss it. We are non smokers so the inside is clear and clean. The Ford E-350 V10 is an awesome Engine and it has never failed us. It's just my Wife and I so the floor plan works extremely well for us. There's only 6010 miles on the RV so it is practically new. There are valve extenders on the double wheels in the rear and an upgraded radio and speakers. There are also speakers in the bedroom for those quiet afternoon naps. I know you'll be happy riding and living in our RV, it served us well. See you on the road.!!
- Nick Radan, North Carolina

2021-10-04 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

Purchased this coach in Reno from private party. Knowing that it was headed up the AlCan Hiway to "no dealer" Alaska, I was hopeful that buying a unit that was less than 1 year old would result in fewer problems. Overall, so far, that hope has, more or less, been realized. This coach drives like a dream..I've been a professional and emergency response driver since the early 70s and operated many different vehicle platforms and this rig actually blew me away with its on-the-road performance, especially coming up the AlCan Hiway. It was a bit squirrel-ly towing the new Jeep Gladiator Mohave toad so I disconnected that while in lower British Columbia and let my wife tug it with the new Ford F350..much better tow. Doing that let the coach kick up its heels and run like a thoroughbred for the remaining couple thousand miles..performance was indeed impressive! As with any RV, including a previous Country Coach we owned, things break and/or malfunction..this coach was no exception. Noticing that the heat wasn't coming from the ducts, I dug into the lower cabinets and discovered that the main duct from the heater had already separated and heater was blowing hot air into the interstitial space (fire hazard! 🔥), and several cabinet latches weren't lined up properly, allowing cabinets and drawers to come open during travel..these were all easily repaired/adjusted ..and those was the only fixes required on that first journey. The latest disappointing discovery was this week of Oct/2021, when I wanted to winterize the coach. The so-called "Owners Manual" is, like many such RV manuals, designed to cover multiple models..so don't expect to find specific locations of important items/systems, like water heater bypass valve, or water pump, or water filter locations. When I did finally locate these items by digging around, I was certainly disappointed by the piss poor access design for items that MUST be access at least twice a year..to access the water heater bypass valves, it is necessary to unscrew the 4 fasteners holding the lower grate cover under the reefer..fasteners that WILL NOT survive but 3-4 times being screwed and unscrewed to/from the MDF paneling to which they are attached..VERY bad design, Entegra! 😡 The grate should have been hinged and latched at assembly..and it WILL be when I finish. Other than these couple of corner/cost-cutting design FUBARs and the poor "one-size-fits-all" Owners Manual, I like this coach so far, and see it being enjoyed on many Alaska excursions for several years!
- R Crane, Alaska

2021-10-03 2021 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 30FE View Listings

I bought the Aliner Scout 12 on February 19, 2021 and took it camping twice. In June I had a bubble on the side where it was delaminating, mold on the inside even though I used leveling blocks and the nozzle on the faucet fell off when I turned on the water. I texted pictures to where I bought it and they ordered new parts that were to arrive in two weeks. In two weeks they called for me to bring it in. I call often but this is October and still nothing has been done and I missed my trip to Yellowstone. :(
- Dawn Ward, Florida

2021-10-02 2019 Coachmen Leprechaun 280BH View Listings

No complaints at all with this RV. Drives great, easy set up and take down, drives effortlessly. Great floor plan. Appliances are flawless, beds very comfortable, monitoring center conveniently located. Very well thought out.
- Jim Blanchard, Arkansas

2021-09-30 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

No booth table? No couch? Sleeps only 2? Ugly red drapes need eliminating. Even with low mileage, this unit will be a long time selling. Priced too high and it’s been on the market for awhile. Was interested until I looked closer inside and sleeps only 2?? Haven’t seen but just in pictures.
- R. Longmire, Texas

2021-09-30 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We purchased the unit new, currently we r into our 14th month of ownership and it has been brought back to the dealer I think now 6-8 times for issues. These issues range from seat failures , hydraulic failure, cabinetry, to the most recent of the rear window leaking causing the rear wall to blister. Up until now the longest we have been with out the unit is maybe a week . This time we are into our 4 th week and counting. I called the Entegra CSR one told me the work had been approved and parts ordered like maybe 9/10, I called again today and they told me parts were ordered on 9/28, so which is right. The service advisor at the dealership has always been very professional but friendly. From my small window , it appears that their system needs some major tweaking. We bought this unit so that we could travel in the latter stages of our life , should there not be a Loss of use penalty somewhere? Would we purchase another Entegra, would u after reading this. I think these are accurate statements but I am a senior citizen. God Bless
- Sam Stephens, Georgia

2021-09-30 2021 Entegra Coach Accolade 37RB View Listings

We bought a 2021 Entegra Accolade 37K at the FMCA convention in Perry,GA in March 2021. On our first trip the door to the coach kept coming open while driving down the highway. This kept happening to the point that we had to strap the door closed. The door was also hard to open and we had to enter and exit the coach through the drivers door. We took the coach to National Indoor RV Center in Dallas, TX on July 6, 2021 and as of this writing the coach has not been repaired. According to the Service Advisor Entegra is blaming the door manufacture and the door manufacture said they did not install the door wrong. It seems that the opening was cut too big for the door. Other issues we have had is the hot water heater not working. A new circuit board had to be installed. Drawers under the cooktop keep opening while driving down the highway. Loose screws were left under the slide out by manufacture which cut into the flooring when the slide out was extended or retracted. When the slide out in the living room is retracted the bathrooms and bedroom are not accessible. Overall quality is not what we expected from Entegra.
- Michael A Henson, Arkansas

2021-09-29 2020 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 28Z View Listings

Pros: Loved layout, comfortable bed. Ovely hanging lockers and drawers.Big refrigerator. Shower was good size, tons of storage everywhere. Great visibility driving. Cons: Stove cooked a bit hot and fire alarm would go off. Passenger seat a bit cramped.
- Charles Steffen, Arizona

2021-09-29 2021 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M View Listings

Winnebago is by all accounts the best rv manufacturer and details count. I made a 7,000 mile cross country trip last winter with my cousin and a dog and never had a problem. My cousin slept on the queen bed in back with the dog. I slept in the long queen above the cab. Beds were quite comfortable. We each had our own TV in our "bedroom." The middle section--the dinette--converted to a twin bed. We called that our "lounge." We could sit there with out feet up. Things we really liked: the compact kitchen with three burner stove; the microwave; the larger than usual refrigerator for a Class C; the separate shower in the bathroom; the ample storage; the leatherette seating in the Ford truck(better than my Honda Accord.) Things we did not like: the privacy curtain for the Ford windshield is too short and does not fit well; the propane tank meter is hard to see; the Winnebago manual is not for beginners. These are minor complaints considering our easy drive over mountains, through desert dust storms, during high winds, during hard rains--all without problems and in comfort. I recommend this RV for anyone who wants a 24 foot Class C.
- Carolyn, Indiana

2021-09-29 2019 Tiffin Wayfarer 24BW View Listings

Very fun to drive due to its ease ability and craftsmanship. Handles the road in harsh weather and have never had any mechanical issues. True quality item stands true to the saying: ‘you get what you pay for’.
- Cindy Fortes, New Jersey

2021-09-27 2021 Jayco Greyhawk 27U View Listings

Having recently bought a Greyhawk 27U by Jayco I can say it is the single worst purchase I've ever made as the quality on this RV is horrible with Jayco support the only thing worse. I liked the floor plan as the unit has a nicer layout proving a decent livable space for a 30 foot RV. As it turns out the biggest issue is what gives the owner so much space, the slide for the king size bed. The slide on this unit continues to fail. After the slide wouldn't work on the first camping trip I had to wait 5 weeks to get a service appointment as the bed cannot be used unless the slide extends as it has a fold out bed. Jayco would only allow their certified techs to address and fix and appointments just weren't available and I was willing to drive to dealers 300 miles away. It wasn't only the slide but the screen door had a 1/2 inch gap from the door frame so screen door couldn't be used. In addition the tank sensors fell off the bottom of the rig and the generator worked only intermittently. After two weeks in service I again took another camping trip only to have the slide fail again, the leveling Jack's failed, the in unit control center failed as did the side view mirrors. Basically the electrical system it seems is comlletely unreliable. Again it is 2 weeks before I can get into service which means the first 3 months I've owned this unit I haven't had a camping trip without a serious mechanical issue, every trip has been ruined. Not sure what I expected from Jayco but "it's unfortunate and you'll have to wait for a service appointment" wasn't the answer I needed. Additionally, their roadside assistance program on my first trip, when I couldn't get the slide in, couldn't provide support for 48 hours! Useless. I've heard from other owners now similar issues so I would say stay away, find a different manufacturer. Jayco is horrible.
- William Krueger, Wisconsin

2021-09-26 2021 Jayco Greyhawk 31F View Listings

Bought a new greyhawk and on the way home it’s leaking hydraulic oil from the jacks all over the rear and underneath. Jacks stop working and says low voltage. Called dealer and made appoint for 6 weeks later. Dealer checked and stated fluid over full from factory and not sure about low voltage problem, may be a problem. Submitted info for warranty to repair. Jayco denied warranty stating customer responsibilities. All water lines exposed underneath. They also mounted all waterlines over the inverter, converter and generator then spray foamed and mounted in place. Each pipe has 3 splice connections. One leak from this thin pvc and everything electrical is ruined. Jayco customer service stated send email for docs. Sent several emails and called a couple times. No one ever called me back. Posted on the company’s Facebook page 7 different times and they just delete it and never contact me. The generator doors are also cut wrong on the 31f causing the unit to overheat and cut off. Jayco stated it’s not their problem. I’ve camped for 25 years and bought 11 different campers. Jayco service is by far the worse I’ve dealt with. And their warranty does not transfer. I finally sold my greyhawk because they would not repair it and I’ll never own another.
- Cca410, Alabama

2021-09-23 2022 Jayco Redhawk 24B View Listings

We’ve own our rv for 2months and only taken it out twice so far. We have a water leak behind the toilet and a roof leak at a light fixture. The fixture is corroded due to the leak. That’s a no-brainer to show how long that’s been going on. Took it to Camping World to have these issues addressed a few days ago. Since then it’s rained twice. Still no one has looked at the roof leak. I’m told it’s a process. It’s a freaking roof leak. There will be damage to the ceiling if not addressed. No one at the Greenwood, IN location will take it seriously.🤪
- Chuck, Indiana

2021-09-22 1994 Carriage Callista Cove 2643 View Listings

I am very interested in purchasing this vehicle if everything on the camper works.. please respond to my email address.. as soon as possible thank you..if everything works I am more than willing to come down to Florida and check it out... just would love for you to be honest to make sure if I do come I'm coming to see something that is actually working thank you
- Tim, New York

2021-09-20 2015 Forest River Sunseeker 2450SF View Listings

This is my forth RV and our favorite. It is small enough to launch a boat and large enough to have plenty of room. Handles well on the road. air and heater work like at home and can go 3-4 days without hookups. We have added many things that make it better. Surge protector for power and pressure control for water. The awning is power. Low hours on the generator. It is still under a repair warranty.
- Paul Dietsch, California

2021-09-20 2016 Winnebago Navion 24J View Listings

Driving this RV is so easy. No white knuckle driving here. The ease of parking, setting up and staying in make this size RV the best option. Maintenance is very easy. Does not require a lot of time to maintain. This is our third RV, second one of these. Will be moving to a new model of the same floor plan.
- Bruce, Alabama