Class C RVs Reviews (1,104)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

julia shelton from Washington says:

Have you owned any Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Lance Lance 1475 View Listings

Purchased a 1475 new in May of 2016. Loved it-so cozy and comfortable for a tiny trailer. However, the roof has been leaking since day one and is now on it's 4th visit to the dealer for repair. There was also a recall on the frig which took a month to fix. The front window had to be replaced due to the self storing blind getting jammed up. The dealer is not sympathetic and doesn't seem to care at all. Since we live in Washington state, a leaking roof is a major concern. I called Lance directly and they agreed to replace the mattress. But they don't seem to care about my concerns about water damage that may be occurring in the ceiling, cabinetry or electrical. The fact is that we haven't been able to use it very much-it has been in the shop most of the time. But we are still making the payments. So disappointed-it was a dream of mine to own a camper of some sort and we heard Lance was "top of the line."
- julia shelton, Washington

2019-12-11 2007 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS View Listings

2007 JAYCO GREYHAWK 31SS LARGE INTERIOR / FORD V10 SUPER DUTY LOW MILES 020000 - RUNS DRIVE GREAT - SHINE FIBERGLASS YOU CAN SEE ON THE PHOTO - VERY CLEAN RV. NOT HAVE BAD SMELL FOOD, MOLD, PETS, SMOKE ..... - ROOF AC , WATER PUMP, WATER HEATER - FRONT DASH AC, RANGE OVEN , REFRIGERATOR AC AND PROPANE MODE ,MICROWAVE, ALL LIGHTS WORKING FINE. - GENERATOR ONAN 4000 - HOME THEATER SURROND SOUND SUB WOOFER SYSTEM / ROOF SPEAKERS - GOOD TIRES - NEW AUX 2 CYCLE BATTERY - NEW WIPER BLADES - NEW INTERIOR LED LIGHTS BULB - NEW BED SET - 4 PILLOW - NEW ANDROID RADIO INTERNET SUPPORT TO CONNECT ANY WIFI HOTSPOTS, BLUETOOTH MUSIC PHONE , STEREO SUPPORTS TO DOWNLOAD MOST VIDEO AND MUSIC APPS FRON THE STORE, IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO WATCH MOVIES OR ENJOY YOUR MUSICS ONLINE OR USB FLASH/ SUPORT MIRROR LINK FOR iPhone & ANDROID SMARTPHONES …… - REAR CAMERA
- carolyn, Florida

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Outlook 31H View Listings

This RV is easy to drive and handles very well. Extremely reliable without any major problems. The buyer will love the many extras and upgrades in this beautiful rig. This is a pet-free and smoke-free machine.
- paul, Texas

2019-12-09 2019 Nexus RV Phantom 25P View Listings

This 2019 nexus evoque has been nothing but a nightmare we had jacks fixed many electrical problems had to go to 5 mechanics 7 months in shops out of 1 year.We just went away and now it's leaking again which we had mechanic look for leak but they say it is not. Solar panel has never worked. How can they charge so much but not sell a new working RV.This is nothing but an expensive garbage truck. We still don't have a working radio.Tv outside does not work.
- Rankel , Pennsylvania

2019-12-08 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

This RV is a great one for a single woman to use to see the USA and Canada. It is small enough (27') to fit into most campgrounds. It is simple to set up--check that the frig is level, then plug in the electric, and while the built in surge protector test the power, hook up the fresh water. By yourself, you don't need to empty the black water tank at every stop--once a week seems enough. On the road it handles well, keeps up with traffic with no problems--even with a tow car attached. Setting off down the road in this rig is a happy feeling!
- Michelle McAlpin, Arizona

2019-12-08 2016 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 29FE View Listings

It would be ok if the manufacturer wouldn't skimp on interior trim. Had to take it in to get the draw rails in the bedroom draws reattached. They did a crap job. Ended up repairing them myself. Come on Thor. One small screw on rail brackets won't do it. Do not like cheap paper trim on cheap particle board. Battery cage is open and not protected from road debris. Lost both batteries from rocks. This caused the 12 power converter to burn out. Couldn't operate the slide outs or use interior lights. Fortunately, still had 110 volt. It's just made cheap. Total cost for the batteries and converter, 735.00. Not a happy camper...
- Dave, Virginia

2019-12-07 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24RWM View Listings

This RV has numerous things that make it outstanding. The single most thing I liked is the outstanding quality that is built into it. Any RV that you buy will have a few small things that are missed at the factory, but after those are fixed by the warranty and dealer service and the oach continues to operate flawlessly into the future. Of course the owner must maintain it as recommended. But I have driven over 30000 miles in 2 years of flawless service. Another thing I especially liked ws the fuel mileage double what a gas engine d coach got, 14 -19 mpg. Well setup for 2 persons to enjoy also.
- Morris Pickel, Alaska

2019-12-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds Super C 35SB View Listings

SORRY. What was to be wounderfull turned nightmare. 3 years in first year in Camperworld that's a different review, and just when we thought we had somewhat put it behind us with 8 thousand miles and a run in with a possible bird, or just ruff roads in CA. our cab on class c ford super c has sepperated RV from CAB silicon and screw connected. We are poor from paying Ins. extended warrantee ins. and failure of thor and there warrantees. camper worlds bad faith in repairs and holding RV long periods of time running out warranty of one year. leaving camaerworld and turning to private repair people just another failure in service complaints with National General Ins. paying for bad repairs and leaving us with problems has been no help either. It is now back for problem and we are in need to deal with them again. We are hoping we won't need to stay home with reservation in Jan. and no help with payment for repairs. Thor, camperworld, National Ins. are all the same people I believe and hamper repairs and service of RVers all over. PS don't buy a RV in Texas it will become a sinking boat. Stewarts
- Evelyn Stewart, California

2019-12-03 2019 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 30FE View Listings

Ordered parts for our RV. I had to go through a Dealer so I chose Total Value RV out of Elkhart, IN. I received the total of around $1695.39 plus shipping cost so I agree (thinking $200 max) When I received alert for my credit card was charged $2533.26. So that is $837.87 shipping.... Really, Im so disappointed in this company Thor. So to others out there.... Beware, Very dishonest company. They can make money off product. I dont think they need to gouge consumer
- Brent VL, Ohio

2019-12-03 2019 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MVP View Listings

This is my second RV and have made great memories in it some good as well as some being bad. I will start off with what i like about this model then work my way to the nitty gritty. So lets get started I took the RV to get fully inspected before a trip my family and I wanted to go on and they came back with some bad news, my black water tank was being punctured by a bolt of the chassis. So they told me to call the dealer to get it fixed because it’s a manufacturer error and should be covered even passed warranty which had unluckily just passed, but they still took care of it lucky for me. When this was happening I told them about an issue i was having with one of my jacks randomly coming down while i drove (happened off and on since i got the RV, first trip we took we had to call them cause it had come down and had no idea what to do). They fixed that right away too. That’s why i have given a 5 star there. The layout of the RV is what made us WANT this model more then anything, everything is well placed and when the slide-outs are extended there is plenty of room for us and our 3 dogs (yea i meant to put 3). Now to wrap it up the bad in consecutive, I swear i find a screw to something every time i sweep the floor, the wood used on some parts of the RV feels way too flimsy, and last thing i can think of my door swung open so the stairs went down WHILE DRIVING, is there not a safety mechanism in place to prevent that? Yea I should’ve secured my door but the door was fine but no had to pull over and shut it so my dog didn’t jump out and I unfortunately hit something now they don’t fully collapse. I don’t know if something was missed in the warranty work because on the bill they fixed the stairs too and before that i swear the mechanism work everytime I turned on the car but eh I just keep finding little quality issues and that’s why it’s so low. Hopefully can trade it in for a gem and not a lemon but gotta convince the wife, wish me luck as i do to anyone who reads this.
- Jordan, Arizona

2019-12-02 2008 Dutchmen Express 25C View Listings

Lots of room in the kitchen to prepare meals. Light interior. One large slideout. Easy to dive in town. Exterior color does not show dirt. Lots of outside storage. The condition is good. New roof coating and new house batteries.
- Lee Richardson, Arizona

2019-11-29 2006 Jayco Seneca HD 35GS View Listings

We have really enjoyed this RV. Our children and grandchildren have loved the camping and mainly traveling in our RV. It drives really smooth and has lots of power in the mountains. I am a grandma and I love driving her. We also pull a car and I feel very comfortable doing that. We have made many trips to Myrtle Beach and South Florida and also to Maine and Washington DC from Ohio and she is a nice, reliable ride. So nice to have a bathroom, kitchen, microwave and beds to enjoy trips. Love the Diesel engine and how high you sit as you are driving. You are up there with the other big truck drivers.
- Peggy Pursel, Ohio

2019-11-26 1983 Toyota Sunrader Sunrader RD View Listings

This is the most sought of all the famous Toyota 22R engines. Sunraders are an investment and will only appreciate and will never depreciate. They are comfortable and completely reliable. I have one and I love it.
- Regina CAldwell, California

2019-11-25 2019 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 22HE View Listings

We did not have time to fully enjoy this RV. Used 3 times and enjoyed the size after downsizing when kids had moved on. Wife got ill and don't think we will have much future use of it. Sorry to let it go. Ford engine has lots of power. Comfortable to drive and easy to park and set up. Roomy bath and shower. No pull out. Queen bed, large convertible table to bed. Bunk bed over cab. Can sleep 6. Set up for wifi and satellite TV. Blue ray recorder. Electric patio awning with LED lighting.
- KEN CORNER, Louisiana

2019-11-25 2006 Jayco Seneca ZX 35TM View Listings

Had really good luck with this rig, served me well for 13 years. Many things are better than my much higher priced class A. For example more storage, more ground clearance, more maneuverable, easier to drive and park. Very happy with it!
- Ryan Pain, California

2019-11-24 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RC25 View Listings

Had to return to factory service because to many issues from electrical plumbing mechanical and quality of construction. Leaked like a screen door. First trip fixed 80% and is currently back for repairs. Thor service is dedicated and friendly unlike Camping World. Quaility control sucked
- Roy Lehto, Pennsylvania

2019-11-22 2018 Forest River Sunseeker MBS 2400W View Listings

Had two small issues during the walk through. Blue Dog corrected, before delivery. We pull a Jeep Cherokee, every where we go, have had no issues towing. We get right at 11 MPG, while towing our Jeep. We really like the layout and the Sunseeker is small enough to get into almost every State and National park. This is the first camper we have ever owned that my wife would drive. We downsized from our Tiffin 42QRP and have been very happy doing that, we can get into places we never could with out DP.
- Roy, Nevada

2019-11-22 2020 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 22HEC View Listings

It drives great and I like that there is less noise and rumble in the back area without any slides but its nice and roomy. It shifts nice too. I don't tow with it. Mine has the Chevy engine not the Ford Engine. I wish the seats were leather so more washable since I spill a lot of coffee on my trips. I like all the USB charge ports in each room - very helpful with all our phones. I like that the radio has a remote for the people in the back to control with speaker controls. Bigger than expected TV. The tv hangs a little low so you'll need to adjust that in the back of it if you need to put sheets on in the bunk area. Glad the frig is still electric or propane with locking clips - some other new units its just electric now with no locking clips. Lighting is really nice inside - better than expected and speakers are in good locations in the sitting area out of the way. I like the new adjustable height table - never had that before - its easy to adjust too - no pinching clips. A lot of built ins that I didn't expect like a place for remotes too. What would I have added - would have been nice to test out solar panels free since its wired for it. What is annoying - the weird door on the sewer pipe - maybe its to protect from the elements. I like that everything is higher on the unit so pulling into angled driveways is nice. Also, I wish the all the switches at the front door had labels - I keep opening the awning instead of turning on the lights - I may swap out that switch for a different color so I can tell the difference. Factory support - reported issues with the backsplash in the bathroom - schedule that to get done after my vacation.
- Mary DeVlugt, Texas

2019-11-21 2018 Heartland Prowler Lynx 25LX View Listings

Piece of crap, every opening cracks around windows, door, furnace broke down first day used it, bathtub leaks, toilet leaks, all the rain weeps are not big enough for water to drain, stove exhaust dont work, will be taking back under the lemon law, not worth the money
- Wm ford, Michigan

2019-11-20 2017 Forest River Sunseeker MBS 2400R View Listings

This is a very comfortable motorhome to drive. Our first trip was 1200 miles to Maine. The quality is pretty good. I've had a couple small things that needed repaired. Overall the 'local' dealer has been pretty good since I bought it in Ohio. Only aggravation was having the outdoor electric step repaired. I called for an appointment while under warranty but they couldn't get me in until it was out. They were working with FR about getting it covered. I asked them a couple times to order in parts and get it repaired because it was only a matter of who was going to pay. They didn't, waiting until they finally got approval from Forest River. They had the rig for a month and we missed a planned trip.
- Doug Blank , South Carolina

2019-11-19 2020 Forest River Forester 2441DS View Listings

We like the RV, but , when we took it for our first camping trip, we had. A few issues, one of the truck mirror, driver side was loose, the major issue that we have is the fresh water tank was not holding any water, we founded out the hard way, we where at a camp ground where not water or electricity was providing, we had to drive back in forth to get water, we have a bad leak in the tank. We have spent so much time trying to fix the problem, now we have to short our trip to get back to camping world to put our motor home in the shop. This camper doesn’t have a drain valve and what they have was not sealed good, we had another forest river travel trailer, that had a better system to drain the fresh water tank. Very disappointed customer for the price we paid for this motor home.
- Zonia, Florida

2019-11-18 2019 Forest River Forester 3271SF View Listings

Brand new 2019 Forester and camper world has had it longer then us, 3 months out of 4 SAD. After our Vacation it’s going back in for more repairs. 😤 ........................................................................................................
- Camp, Ohio

2019-11-18 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

I owned an R-Vision Trail-Lite B+ motorhome with Chevy 8.1 L motor for 15 years prior to purchasing the 22R. The 22R has a 5.4 L motor which has less power but softer and quieter ride. Only problems with the 22R so far was the 30 amp cord and rear camera which I think is exceptionable considering it has been 4 and a half years. Upgrades include replacing Ford's stock rear sway bar with Road Master's sway bar to reduce wind push and roll. Also replaced the standard toilet seat with a detachable easy to clean residential toilet seat. Additions include adding a U-Haul front 2 inch receiver, 400 watt inverter to coach battery, T-connector valve and anti-freeze hose to water pump, keyless remote and security, spare tire, stove and sink covers, wall mounted power strip in front entertainment area, rear TV, small up & down curved mirrors on side mirrors, screen door handle and refrigerator shelf bars. Things I love. Easy to park for an RV especially when you can hang the back end over curb/grass area. It's basically a long, tall, fat Ford pick up truck so if it fits you can probably go there. I've never needed levels or stabilizer. Great bathroom for RV size, real shower with soap/shampoo shelves and glass door, ample leg room for toilet, nice sink & mirror, plenty of storage space for towels, toiletries, powerful fan and towel hooks. Bigger wardrobe closet than many larger RVs. We never use the dining table, we leave it as a bed which serves as bed and couch. We never use the front bed for sleeping but it's a huge storage area and very convenient space for all your stuff like jackets, dog leash, flash light, phone, purse and everything else you need. Easy four snap privacy skirt, my old RV used Velcro snaps around the side and front windows which gets old fast in a C-class. No flimsy fold out steps, all the steps are internal and the coach battery is under the second step as compared to under chassis access. 6' 10" ceiling with six in roof AC ducts. No carpet. The super structure, build quality and single piece fiberglass roof is exceptional for the money. Final notes. The 22R is small but we don't RV to be inside. Winnebago offers refinements which exceeded my expectations for price range.
- Tim Oma, Ohio

2019-11-18 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

Bought from LaMesa RV in Mesa Az in May 2018, there was a damaged window covering from a mis-installed kitchen sink faucet, and molding not installed correctly above the couch. We were told this would be repaired prior to initial pick up. The only repair done was the molding was pushed back up,and we were told the window covering was on order. Now without re-installing the kitchen sink faucet, the new window covering would be damaged. On our 8 hour trip, we noticed that the potable water level was dropping, when we arrived we only had 1/2 tank. We were told this is "normal"? Well that won't work when going dry camping? The molding had popped back down and more molding/door trim was coming off and several cabinet door hinges had come loose and we had water leaks behind the toilet (when prefilling as instructed) and under bathroom sinks.(Were loose fitting) Being the handyman type, I tighten up the loose water connections and using wood glue I re installed the screws on all 6 door hinges that had come loose. With the excuse from Jayco Customer Service "Well these are homes on wheels and things come loose." Well bottom line is that after having this coach from May of 2018 to present the coach has been in the shop 6 months total waiting for parts/authorization from Jayco and still has molding issues, cabinet door issues, water leaks from behind toilet. Would not and cannot not recommend Jayco/Entegra products as we believe there is NO QA/QI
- jstrizek, Arizona

2019-11-16 2018 Forest River Forester MBS 2401W View Listings

Bought ours new in November 2017 at Motorhomes 2 Go in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Paid to have shower handles raised. Changed out bath door handle (which failed) and cupboard handles for a softer open. Got the Big Foot levelers. A few small issues: shower drain installed crooked - now dealing with it cracked. LED reading lights above bed burned out. Have to reset power switch to get stereo to Bluetooth. Wished we’d been given the upgrade options for the hands free steering wheel & radio/screen.
- John & Paula Heppner, Colorado