Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (2,356)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

Have you owned any Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Forest River R-Pod RP-178 View Listings

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our home in San Antonio, we felt confident that the combined quality of the traler and the assurance that we "could take it to any Forrest River dealer for service"', we would be safe. (There is no Rpod dealer within a 100 miles of where we live). The first time we had a problem with the electric tongue lift not working, we found that "any Forrest River dealer" for repairs was true. In fact, even with with Forrest River's help, we were left with called Ngo numerous dealers only to say no and offer no assistance. Fortunately, I did find an area Forrest River dealer has worked very hard to help us. They were the only dealer of 6 which I called that was willing to help us. Although they are not an RPod dealer, they have done much to help us. There has been a series of issues with the RPod which have greatly undermined my confidence in my camper. So far, our 6 month old camper has had considerable problems . Beginning with a defective tongue lift, we found ourselves with a heather that was so loud, we stopped using it and plugged in a stand alone. (Reported to be a piece of packing plastic inside the unit). We have experienced a water leak which flooded the rear storage compartment.(Break at the city water inlet). An A/C unit with a part missing that makes too much noise to use until the part comes in. (2 weeks in the shop so far). Blue caulk scattered on numerous portions of the black framing. Decals beginning peel in some places. This unit sold for $22 k before discount. The most a dealer will allow on trade is $9k. We are trapped in a camper that we have no faith in manufactured by a company we have no faith in and sold by a dealer we have no faith in. If I had a do over, I would have purchased something from a local dealer and it would not have been a Forrest River product.
- Randy Pollock, Texas

2019-08-23 2019 Keystone Hideout Single Axle 179LHS View Listings

The problems with our new camper, after all considered, Keystone was concerened. It appeared they were not. They followed up with me about the repairs. They do care. Also Thank God we chose a dealer close to home. They also treated us with prompt care and concern. I am confident in Keystone now and our small town dealer. On to fall camping. Happy trails Rv'ers.
- Bonnie Dahl, Iowa

2019-08-23 2015 Forest River Wildwood 27TDSS View Listings

Email me with questions. Extended warranty/transferable Like new/excellent condition Sleeps 9 One pop out Lots of storage. Many extras! 2015 Forest River Wildwood 31.5’ Email or call with questions Thank you
- Tim, California

2019-08-23 2019 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK View Listings

Very nice trailer and very easy to tow. It has a great floor plan and use of interior space. There is lots of storage and plenty of cupboard space. Overall quite happy with purchase. We have not used or needed factory warranty support so did not rate.
- Don Cornthwaite, Alberta

2019-08-23 2018 Forest River No Boundaries NB19.5 View Listings

I purchased a No Boundaries (nobo) 19.5 travel trailer March 2018 from McPhails of Harriston in Harriston Ontario. I traded in my rpod for this nobo because Lisa Rowley told me it would suit my lifestyle of kayaking and going to off grip destinations. I purchased it and 3 hours later the microwave came out, vent and the stove glass top had come off. The next time I took the trailer to PA for vacation and the stove and microwave came out again plus a cupboard door came off. It has been back to forest for two months. Certified dealers fixed it but issues repeat. I haven't used the stove ever and I am scared to since it moves around. Countertop is coming off and the sink has come apart. The stove is on its 4th warranty, slide wall has come out and no longer can use the slide. It is having electrical issues and I can't use the fridge. I have to keep food in a cooler since my fridge won't run when I am not plugged in and the trailer shakes so bad inside nothing survives in the fridge or in the trailer for that matter. I want my money back. Forest river and dealer are doing a song and dance. I just posted a you tube video no boundaries 19.5 travel trailer my nightmare. If anyone else is dealing with this trailer please email me at nobonitemare@gmail.com I am in Canada but please email me. Thanks. My trailer name is Warran Tease. I can joke about it somewhat but it has been an ongoing nightmare. It is a very expensive tent. Issue after issue daily.
- Laura Tracey, Ontario

2019-08-22 2020 Dutchmen Kodiak 289BHSL View Listings

Very pleased with our Kodiak 289BHSL. Have not had any issues as of yet, and by looking at reviews it looks like many of the issues customers had were prior to the company partnering with Keystone RV. I can say I am a happy customer and an experienced RVer. With many past experiences with other manufacturers, our Kodiak has been the best in terms of quality. They are made by human hands and minor flaws are to be expected in RV's. We are understanding of that, and have had absolutely no issues. I think part of what people should look at is the dealer they purchase from. That can make all the difference in the world when you buy from a good manufacturer and dealership. We are very pleased.
- Mitchell Smith, Indiana

2019-08-22 2016 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS View Listings

Since buying our trailer new. Always something goes wrong. Everything is done with staples so bottoms fall out of cabinets. A large piece came of sheet metal came of the bottom on the hwy. We have replaced two jacks. Bathroom vent won’t stay down Cabinet door came off and no way to screw back on Air conditioning would no work. 8-20-19 diamond plate on front of trailer came apart
- William Ralph, Utah

2019-08-22 2018 Heartland Mallard 312 View Listings

I have wanted to replace my last TT for 10 years. I kept my eyes open to used models only. Finally bought a 2018 Mallard. Went to look at it and it was an instant sale. Love the layout. No more rubber neck to see the TV for anyone. Kids love the bunk with great location. Door to the bathroom is a must. Has the grey tone which the wife was on the fence until she saw it in person, loves it. I do not have a dislike after 6 months and 3 lake camping trips (1 week) each. 2004 GMC 2500 tow vehicle, tows better then my 20ft trailer with tractor. Very happy. Paid under 25k, no regrets. Did not know how much I would enjoy the party outdoor kitchen but have used every time. Electric awning w/ multi color leds, level jacks and installed electric tongue jack. Fit and finish is better than some of the 50k models I have seen. There are always going to be lemons and units that have little or big problems in every brand in this price range to be fair. None on this unit. You should take a look. With only one slide, surprisingly roomy with storage everywhere. You can spend a small fortune but I know for what I needed and want with the limited recreational use, it is a great match. Had the grand boys, my daughter and wife at the lake. All were happy, plenty of room, slept great, had a great time. Most all recreation trailers come with horrible beds, this one is no exception. Spend the money and get one of the bed in a box delivered to your door and throw out the original or put the thick pad on top of it. That is a must. Installed a 55" uhd Samsung smart TV in living area. Yes it is huge, everyone says that but all enjoy it when it is pouring rain and we are curled up with popcorn and a movie. Streaming from phone hot spot to Netflix or APrime. I did not mount it, just installed factory stand and take it down and lay on bed for travel. They are not that heavy anymore and I don't worry about the bracket breaking or TV falling. I didn't look close at many TTs because right off the bat, no door to bathroom, TV mounted to side, small or no pantry(this pantry is huge with deep shelves). So I don't know if the waste tank clean out fresh water connection is standard now days, but it is also a needed feature which this one has. At first I thought the standard 20lb propane tanks up front were a let down from the 30lb I was used to but then realized the convenience of stopping by the local store to exchange instead of worrying if the propane dealer or station was open. Many small and large stores have exchange cage. I carry a 20lb for the fish cooker anyway so I have 3. Long winded but if you can't tell, I love my Mallard. 3rd TT since first brand new 2000 model Layton 30'. Happy camping and enjoying quality family time.
- James Wyatt, Arkansas

2019-08-21 2017 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1700BH View Listings

The Micro Minnie 1700BH is a great travel trailer for a family looking for something light but with all the space and functionality. It fits a family of 5 easily and it is very easy to tow. You can see the excellent quality of Winnebago products on this camper. The only thing we didn't like is the lever system used for the sewer drainage, but we learned it is pretty standard. I would recommend this camper to others.
- Kathy K, Massachusetts

2019-08-21 2019 Black Series Black Series HQ19 View Listings

1. When looking over the unit see If there is a place to hook up incoming water. Our unit did not. So that causes a real problem when you want to fill your water tanks !! 2. See if there is a hook- up for the cable tv from the outside. Our unit did not. We had to run the cable in thru a window! 3. None of the water tanks or lines are heated or insulated. they are all exposed. So don't go out in temperatures below freezing !! 4. The unit tows like a dream.
- Frank Kolarich, Tennessee

2019-08-21 2020 Coachmen Apex Ultra Lite 251RBK View Listings

I love how updated this is and all of the storage especially in the bathroom. The bleached driftwood color scheme is very nice. The master bedroom is private and the TV spins for bedroom or main room viewing. The outdoor kitchen is awesome with another refrigerator.
- Kimberly Mitchell, Florida

2019-08-21 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

I bought the RV to just live in temporarily when I moved for a new job. The dealer delivered it to the campground about 100 yards from the dealer and after a week had the belly fill up with water from the P trap in the shower leaking. The dealer service tech. came to the campground to fix it since it was so close and after he fixed the trap I had water leaking from under bathroom sink,island sink. The electrical system in the front of the outside storage area worked half the time and the tv outside just quit working after about 2 months of using it maybe twice. After a year it hasn’t been as bad as some of the reviews we had a couple of windows leak after 3 months in the hot humid weather in southern Louisiana but only in severe storms. The propane regulator and rubber hose rotted and dual valve broke after about 6 months so I got to the point that I wasn’t going to deal with the manufacturer or dealer anymore due to getting the runaround and it was too aggravating and probably would of ended up behind bars so I just fixed it myself and I will NEVER EVER buy anything from this manufacturer again cause you don’t get what you pay for so spend a little more money and get one in the top 10 RV to own cause this one is dead last. Me and my family own 5 RVs and are not new to any of this but the RV my parents bought 30 years ago is in better shape than this one and the only road time it has on it is 100 yards.
- Matt Hough, Louisiana

2019-08-21 2014 Keystone Bullet 31BHPR View Listings

I love this RV. The outside kitchen is great. We installed a grill also so everything is right there. Plenty of storage for extra items. Bunk house is great for children. We supplied bunk house with tv/dvd. Once again, I love this camper but kids grow up and personal needs change. It is in e cells to condition extras in and out.
- Cyndy Zils, Maine

2019-08-21 2018 Keystone Springdale Summerland 2820BH View Listings

save yourself and run away from a keystone product and camping world. I honestly don’t know what’s worse the quality of this camper or the service from camping world! so I bought this thing brand new In July of 2018 it literally has been on 4 trips 3 of which were short so I decided to trek across the country 2400+ miles one way for my 4th trip and do I have some complaints about this thing. I’m afraid to use anything in fear it might break I’m just waiting on something to short, catch fire, or flood. I just hope I’m not around for it. So my “new” Spare tire was having issues holding air it had a nail in it. As I’m driving across the country screws are literally falling off this thing that hold on the skirt the plastic trim around the wheel is falling off as I’m in the middle of nowhere with no service I hear a god awful noise coming from the axles which have gotten a shot of grease before every trip at this point I’m like send it so I keep going I limp this thing into the campground with the worst screeching noises on earth at 11pm I go to back it into a spot and something breaks and locked the front axle up I force it into my campsite get all set up hook my city water up and it overflows into the fresh water tank so the check valve in the water pump is bad it’s 90 degrees today and the fan decided to go out on the Ac all of this in less than a week I cannot wait to see what goes out next
- Michael Harvey , Virginia

2019-08-21 2015 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

We downsized to 2015 from 5th wheel so knew it would be really small. Like to dry camp. Huge issue was Atwood on demand water heater. Wasted water, filled up gray tank. Never any hot water. Replaced with 6 gal. Gas electric. Wife now happy. We think ours may have been early demo. Interior fine so far but have to move tv, mirror, clock to bed when traveling..bumps along behind truck on any but pristine road. Decals on front came off by 2017. We ordered new from factory this year.
- Steve, Arizona

2019-08-21 2017 Dutchmen Aerolite 2320BHSL View Listings

Overall great camper for us. We've had a few issues but Dutchmen has taken care of them each time. Only major problem we had was a bearing failure (less than 300 miles on the trailer). Even when Lippert denied the claim Dutchmen stepped up and replaced the axle under warranty even though it wasn't their component (fault). I have since replaced all bearings and seals with Timken bearings and use a high-quality grease instead of that crap from the Lippert factory. It tows easily and straight, no sway, looks good, and after a year of some good use, seems to be holding up well. Everything seems solid and well built. Don't see any reason it won't last many more years. We do keep it out of the weather when not in use. I wish they would use Dexter axles and self adjusting brakes. Also I wish there was an A.C. vent in the top bunk. It can get a little warm up there. But overall I am satisfied with the camper. As with any moving mechanical thing it does require constant maintenance/work/money. If you're not prepared to keep on top of the maintenance or pay someone to do it don't get a camper.
- Philip, North Carolina

2019-08-20 2018 Forest River Rockwood Freedom 2318G View Listings

The Forest River Rockwood 2318G was easy to pull with my MKX Lincoln and set up, beds extremely comfortable, heater/air conditioner works great, we loved the slide out plenty of room for 6 people to have dinner, side couch for great for watching TV, porta- potty great for in the middle of the night, shower comes in handy to rinse children off, handle by front door . Over all we loved it and hate to sell it. Purchased for are adult children but because of work schedules it is barley being used.
- Joe Kross, Illinois

2019-08-20 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 30RLSS View Listings

Workmanship on this Winnebago RV was deplorable. RV required service immediately after purchasing. Repairs needed were trimming not attached correctly, A/C had to be replaced, exterior lighting not working, window shades not correctly mounted, plumbing issues, slide flooring not correctly installed to prevent water damage from rain flow.
- Lonnie Keller, Mississippi

2019-08-20 2016 Venture RV SportTrek 282VRL View Listings

Piece of junk. 4th rv i have had and this one is pure junk cheap everything. first year replaced - tv - water tank- counter top - door lock - mattress-battery - elect front jack -dvd player and now bed frame comming apart.
- William Vendzuh, Michigan

2019-08-20 2019 Jayco White Hawk 32KBS View Listings

LOVE IT! After 6 months of research and viewing over 100 different layouts this is our first RV we purchased. We knew we wanted a TT and we are very happy with our choice. We have taken her out every week for the past 7 weeks and Yes we have had some minor issues that any new owner would have but the Good Sam helpline has done a great job of guiding us through our problems. This 38Ft Couples Coach open floor plan with a KING bed fits our needs as we prepare to live in Florida for 6 months with our dogs. Our service department in DeKalb, Il (Courtland) has done a fantastic job as well fixing the minor issues.
- George Carlson, Illinois

2019-08-20 2017 Dutchmen Denali 325RL View Listings

I am extremely disappointed, unhappy, disgusted and angry with Keystone and it's affiliates. There was a manufacturer's defect in our Denali that resulted in water damage. The dealership discovered that the awning and drain spout were improperly installed at the factory which resulted in water wicking in and delaminating the flooring material. This was all discovered long before our warranty ran out. Now Keystone is declining to rectify this problem. In the words of their voice mail, "We decline to participate", in other words, not honouring their warranty. We have not received a detailed explanation as to why. We did our due diligence by bringing it for repairs in a timely fashion. So fellow RVers, stay far away from Keystone products. If I could have given them 0 stars for service and warranty, I would have!
- Howard Wirsch, British Columbia

2019-08-20 2018 KZ Spree Escape 201RB View Listings

Overall, a good unit, floor plan, amenities for the price. Had some issues with window leaking, battery going dead while storing, trim issues. Shower can leak purely because of poor design. Dealer did a pretty good job making things right when they could. As with my other RV’s, charging a few more dollars to upgrade some features (like steps) would not have altered my purchase decision. 2019’s have a few upgrades.
- Rick, Michigan

2019-08-19 2016 Forest River R-Pod RP-183G View Listings

This was the best learning/fun little RV! We traveled fairly close to home and met wonderful people along the way. New chapter in our lives to begin so we must bid aidue ☹️ Have loved this camper. I cooked over the fire, used our grill and loved the outside kitchen. Never lost the feeling of being outside because we mostly were!!
- Mary Lou Loyd, New Jersey

2019-08-18 2020 Venture RV Stratus 281VBH View Listings

So far a very good RV. Love the layout and the white/dark interior combo. A few small things that needed to be fixed by my husband but the dealership would have helped had we asked. I would not pay over 32k for this as many are advertising 35k to 43k so do your research. Outside kitchen does not safely accommodate short people so we have to build a step to assist which is just another short person problem. We have used 4x now and tested everything. All is great with so much room. We fit a Graco portable crib nicely with room to spare by the couch. The bunk beds were not comfy for adults so I bought a 3” memory foam pad and cut to fit and it’s now a fully made double bed options for guests. My daughter said they are very comfy. The walk in closet is the biggest storage closet out of all brands we walked thru. That was 50% of our deal breaker with all other brands. They put storage where no one else did and it makes a huge difference. The dinette table isn’t the sturdiest for some reason but that can be looked at. Have not gone thru rainy season yet so if this leaks at all my review will be updated. If we had to buy again we would have added the auto leveling jacks even if aftermarket. Really recommend to anyone who wants to haul with a 1/2 ton truck with no issues.
- Davis, Washington

2019-08-18 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

There are many small 7'x14' floor plan out there....but the best feature of the 14RB was the layout You never feel confined. It will sleep two in the bed and one on the couch. I have slept on the couch and it was fine. There are many features in this small of a camper you wouldn't expect: power awning, range hood, tub/shower combo and on mine I decided to add the power jack. This camper is a breeze to pull. It has almost everything the larger campers do.
- Michael Scott, Illinois