Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (2,683)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

Have you owned any Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Forest River R-Pod RP-178 View Listings

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our home in San Antonio, we felt confident that the combined quality of the traler and the assurance that we "could take it to any Forrest River dealer for service"', we would be safe. (There is no Rpod dealer within a 100 miles of where we live). The first time we had a problem with the electric tongue lift not working, we found that "any Forrest River dealer" for repairs was true. In fact, even with with Forrest River's help, we were left with called Ngo numerous dealers only to say no and offer no assistance. Fortunately, I did find an area Forrest River dealer has worked very hard to help us. They were the only dealer of 6 which I called that was willing to help us. Although they are not an RPod dealer, they have done much to help us. There has been a series of issues with the RPod which have greatly undermined my confidence in my camper. So far, our 6 month old camper has had considerable problems . Beginning with a defective tongue lift, we found ourselves with a heather that was so loud, we stopped using it and plugged in a stand alone. (Reported to be a piece of packing plastic inside the unit). We have experienced a water leak which flooded the rear storage compartment.(Break at the city water inlet). An A/C unit with a part missing that makes too much noise to use until the part comes in. (2 weeks in the shop so far). Blue caulk scattered on numerous portions of the black framing. Decals beginning peel in some places. This unit sold for $22 k before discount. The most a dealer will allow on trade is $9k. We are trapped in a camper that we have no faith in manufactured by a company we have no faith in and sold by a dealer we have no faith in. If I had a do over, I would have purchased something from a local dealer and it would not have been a Forrest River product.
- Randy Pollock, Texas

2019-12-09 2020 Forest River Cherokee Alpha Wolf 26RL-L View Listings

Purchased first week of April of 2019, we used it 24 times in 6 months on 2 day or more weekend and vacation camping trips only had to take in for 2 warranty issues a slide cable issue witch was fixed fast and the power inverter went out back in September fixed under warranty.overall we give the alpha wolf 2 thumbs up
- Barry Dawson , Tennessee

2019-12-09 2019 Riverside RV Retro 179SE View Listings

We purchased our riverside retro August 2018. We have owned this now for 16 months. Our first camp out we had a major water leak in the shower, the air conditioner went out and the furnace had issues. Riverside took care of all the issues under warranty. Fourteen months later we have major concern as our water tank under our trailer is sagging due to the board and brackets being loose. Inside the bed frame now in not sitting flush on the floor with one side with a gap and in front of the bed screws are coming through the linoleum. Riverside is not covering this as the warranty is past twelve months even though we have an extended warranty for eight years. ( won’t cover structural). We are VERY disappointed and we are afraid as to what is next. We would not recommend buying this trailer, poor workmanship.
- Gene & Candi Dana, Washington

2019-12-08 2019 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

Fantastic little RV for the price! Have lived it full time Mon - Thur throughout the week for the past 6 months. No major issues at all. Very comfortable for 1-2 people and can squeeze in 4 + a dog for short periods. The full bath (RB = Rear Bath) is a great floor plan. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a small TT that has all the basic amenities. Installed an electric vent fan and some storage above the bed. Has been through 100+ degree summer days and some cold days in the winter so far. The A/C and heating system (supplemented with an electric space heater) work great and its comfortable all year round (down south anyway).
- Jared Ackerman, Texas

2019-12-07 2016 Forest River R-Pod RP-180 View Listings

I bought a very slightly used Rpod 180. It seemed perfect for my use. However, I have found the workmanship beyond disappointing. I have had to fix the leaky roof that was obviously repaired before. After using the camper for a while, I began to see several factory shortcuts in the trim and other areas. Very disappointed in the craftsmanship, especially for the price. I expected so much more from a Forest River product. I have owned 2 other campers from them. This will probably be my last.
- Robert Stacy, Missouri

2019-12-07 2019 Dutchmen Aspen Trail 2390RKSWE View Listings

Purchased a new 2019 Aspen Trail travel trailer. Had it at a permanent spot at a campground for two months. Camped in it maybe 4 times. The ceiling was coming down all the way through the camper. The wall in the bedroom was bulging out. In the living room, the corner of where the Tv sits was coming unglued and splitting open!! A big hole in the bathroom floor where the flooring was laid over the hole to cover it up. Leaking from the shower and leaking we think from the kitchen sink. This trailer has been sitting at the dealership since Oct.14th 2019 and is still there! We also missed some of our end of the year camping!! Dutchmen are not honoring their warranty and will not fix it properly! They want to just put a band-aide on everything. Their craftsmanship is absolutely horrible! Dutchmen make cheap junkie trailers and do not stand by their warranty! Buyer Beware!! Do not buy anything made by Dutchmen!! We are now stuck with a loan payment and a trailer that is falling apart!! Very upset and disappointed!!
- Michele, Illinois

2019-12-06 2015 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 262BHXL View Listings

Very easy to tow with 1/2 ton truck, and easy to maintain unit. We have three ids, and it give them their own space. The outside sink/shower and refrigerator is perfect. It also comes with remote leveling and big kitchen refrigerator. It has worked very will for my family.
- John C, California

2019-12-06 2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX View Listings

I bought my trailer at the end of 4/17. Size was what we were looking for with a larger sized bathroom. I would have liked a little more foot room in the bedroom but its functional. I wanted to write things to expect that I didnt know going in. The build quality left alot to be desired, some you dont know until you have to fix something. Screws that go into nothing,some you find every time you go into the trailer. Issues I've had are leaks from windows after the silicone they use rotted after the first year and the fuel station fell off on the first use of it because everything is garbage screws instead of bolts. My side panel has pulled from the front cap edge molding( I'm past my 1 year warranty from dealer and Pacific coach works dont respond to my emails), and all 3 vent covers have all but disintegrated after 2 years and also leaked. Pretty much all the silicone seams in the trailer need redone and both propane lines leaked costing me 2 propane tanks. I get these arent gold plated trailers, but honestly a little quality control and better hardware are a must. Expect to replace screws with bolts so you dont lose things on the road. I bought new because I didn't want issues, issues is what I've had and my friends with their trailer as well.
- Jason, California

2019-12-05 2019 Winnebago Minnie Plus 26RBSS View Listings

Valentine's day 2019, We took delivery of our coach. Worst investment ever!! I understand time to get kinks out but. We live in cold country. Heater not working we froze really bad. First night. First rain the slide out poured water into coach. 1 inch of standing water on floor before we woke up. Months later they installed aluminum angle iron fixed leak. Now 5 trips later the front cap is falling off. Wow all out of tiny brad nails no screws. The walls are taped at the seams. Now tape is failing and walls are coming apart so many flaws to list. repairs are being done yes however, repair place has had trailer longer than we have. All parts they have removed to fix bad. They just reinstall so nail holes all over slide out. Factory tells me to not use coach until it gets fixed . just such a mess
- Chris, Arizona

2019-12-05 2018 Heartland North Trail 22FBS View Listings

This is our second North Trail RV. We plan on living full time in it and it so far has served all our purposes. The bathroom is roomy and has plenty of cupboard space. Counter space is awesome in the kitchen area. Kitchen also has lots of storage with the pantry. The few issues we had we brought right back to our dealer and they were dealt with quickly and professionally. They were super accommodating.
- Cindy , Michigan

2019-12-04 2018 Prime Time Tracer 294RK View Listings

This is an extremely well built and comfortable travel trailer. It took my husband and I a long time to find this particular floor plan and we love it! I feel very safe driving it down the road and its never had an issue. I love it!!!
- Mary Page Schinholser, Virginia

2019-12-03 2016 Palomino Real-Lite 177BH View Listings

It's easy to tow, easy to live in, a great trailer for small family of 1 to 5 people. I like the windows and the shades, easy to use and lots of privacy. It has everything you need for a short vacation or long stay.
- FC, California

2019-12-03 2018 Heartland Prowler Lynx 32LX View Listings

Where do I begin. This trailer has been a nightmare from the gate! We purchased our Trailer from Dixie RV in Hammond LA. I don't recommend them at all! The will tell you anything you want to hear just to sell the trailer. We travel for work so we are on the road frequently. Our first trip out was to AZ and as we were leaving we noticed the SIDING WAS BREATHING in and out! It wasn't attached!!!! The water pump went out and all in all it was just a rough ride. Our Second trip out we stopped for a mini vacation in Iowa and all of a sudden in the middle of a down pour in the middle of the night we get a water feature in our bedroom! I suppose I shouldn't complain people pay a lot of money for that... Normally though the water feature isn't running down the wall onto your head! From there we gave up.. the factory helped with getting the roof repaired but as for replacing our mattress it was like pulling teeth! It took almost a month to get it done and I had to threaten to bring the trailer up to Indiana and park it on there front steps. Which I still think is a good idea! All in all we have had to have all 4 tires replaced with proper trailer tires ( Not the Car tires they had on it!) The leaf springs replaced because of a tire blowing out. ( Hence the reason we had the tires replaced) the water pump twice! The Roof TWICE! the heater fixed TWICE! ( In 20 degree weather!) The gas lines replaced, and the thermostat on the wall still doesn't work correctly and just this last trip the kitchen faucet started leaking and broke! So in my humble opinion NEVER BUY FROM DIXIE RV or from HEARTLAND! EVER!!
- Kathy Suess, Texas

2019-12-03 2016 Northwood Arctic Fox 25R View Listings

We bought a 2016 brand new Acrtic fox and right away we found 29 problems.We called the usa factory in Utah and he was the most rudeness ass in the world. Could not help us with nothing.All he kept telling us was oh it should of never been built like that We were like no kidding. Example of 29 items broken.The kitchen sink is cracked,the otter cover at the front was not screwed in 4 missing bolts. Parts coming apart like the bed frame etc. We would NEVER buy any Actic Fox again.
- Diana Godfrey , British Columbia

2019-12-03 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Since buying my 2017 BULLETT PREMIER 30 RIPR I have several issues with it. Starting with a blown fuse of first camping trip that knocked out the GFI while plugging in toaster. Several leaks from roof, cap and rear of trailer, which has now caused floor to rought out in just 2 years. Kitchen sink replaced to due chip in it. Toleit had leak, fresh water seal leak. All which was advised to be fixed by dealer. AC Units not working, now circuit board for water heater will need to be replaced! Purchased new and have several issues. Buyer beware!!! Waiting on response from Keystone to do the right thing. Entire floor needs to be replaced as the leaks were never fixed while under warranty. Goes in to dealership every year to be inspected and supposed issues fixed. 2 years old and this is what you get from a hefty purchase and supposed reliable manufacturer.
- Andrew Wamsley, South Carolina

2019-12-03 2017 Forest River Vibe 308BHS View Listings

First off all campers must be treated like a wet paper bag. You need to be handy to fix all the small issues, take every precaution possible to keep them clean before storing. Not sure how much money needs to be spent on a camper for it not to have problems.
- jasong@fuse.net, Ohio

2019-12-02 2017 Venture RV SportTrek ST327VIK View Listings

We purchased a sportrek 327vik in October 2018, brand new, never sold from dealer we purchased. We submitted tickets for repairs under warranty in February 2019. Just a 5 short months after we bought it. It is December 1 2019, and we are still without a camper. We were told that the second round of claims in september weren't under warranty. Our camper is now completely unfixable due to water damage throughout the entire camper, and we get the run around when we call to speak to anyone at venture. And yes, we are still paying for a camper we haven't used since February.
- Desiree Easley, Alabama

2019-12-01 2017 Forest River Surveyor Couples Coach 200MBLE View Listings

I bought a 2017 200MBLE that was used 1 time and couple month old.. the thing was new .. i am very disappointed by the bad quality and craftsmanship. things like the seat cushions go flat , cheap foam , mattress junk , the water lights that tell how full tanks are have never worked , thermostat quit working , staples are coming out of the paneling around the seat bases , i could go on and on , this is the cheapest POS i have ever seen.. it has been on 3 trips since new , stored inside in heat , they look good till you use them.. here's the kicker, called forest river about getting some warranty work done and they told me because i purchased from the original owner warranty was void , plus if it was good the dealers want 3 months to fix it .. total BS i will never buy another FR product again,. They are a bad company , don't have any pride in what they build, all they want is your money. i will be selling this POS and taking a lossI suggest no one ever buy a FR product again, for all you lovers wgaf what you say mine is junk !!!
- Duane, Washington

2019-11-30 2019 Forest River Wildcat 322RLI View Listings

We purchased the 322rli 2 weeks ago. In this time every hose in the RV has leaked and been tightened at least once. The shower drain was crooked and leaks, the shower doors seals leak. Around the shower door base had no silicone and leaked all over the place. The shower floor is soft and after inspection there is almost no support underneath. The back window leaked during a rain storm last week. My wife can not open the outside door it is so tight and out of adjustment. A couple of minor tears in hide a bed and wallpaper. Sawdust and filings in most drawers and in all cupboards. On the outside siding there are several places that I had to file to make the edges smooth. Along the metal siding under the fibreglass part they put a 3’ piece at the end instead of running a whole piece to the end. Then just screwed it together with no trim and razor sharp edges exposed. We have had a Jayco, Heartland and now a Forest River. We are very disappointed with the overall workmanship of the FR. There is no attention to detail whatsoever. After talking to other RV owners Forest River is not the only one that puts out substandard units and workmanship. Again at this point we are disappointed with our first impression but we hope over time this will be an enjoyable RV.
- Shaun McMahon , Florida

2019-11-30 2016 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 3320BH View Listings

So far we have been happy with our trailer. Quality is good but not spectacular but for the price I am more than happy. We have 2 young boys and the bunkhouse is great for them plus any friends they have too. I wish there was a little more room in the main bedroom. The shower is A tight squeeze but works as advertised. I’m 6’2” 275 so go figure. Lol
- Josh , California

2019-11-30 2018 Forest River Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S View Listings

I have had our unit on the road for two seasons now. We had a tremendous numbers of problems with the unit but I have to say after taking back to the factory in Indiana from Ontario the issues were repaired very well. Our dealer in Ontario was useless in addressing the priblems We had water leaks, damaged cabinates, leaking cargo hatches, poor fitting trim, locks that didn't work,a ceiling fan that had no power to it, a water pump that was not attached to the floor, etc etc. I attribute most of the problems to the dealer not doing a proper if any PDI. Finally when they said the problems were too much for them I spoke to the factory in Indiana. To speed repairs along I towed it to the repair facility, they paid my costs and I could not be happier with the service, the attitude and the repairs. Bravo. Not so much for the dealer. Since the first season we have not had any problems. So kudos to the factory for taking care of my troubles.
- Paul Sprague, Ontario

2019-11-29 2020 Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 26BHS View Listings

We love our 2020 Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 26BHS. The only issue is,the tv antenna is awful and picks up nothing, no matter where we are. We will be getting a replacement antenna. So far we have not had any issues with our camper!!
- Wendy, Mississippi

2019-11-29 2020 Keystone Outback Ultra Lite 291UBH View Listings

I purchased this wrig new 3 months ago from Curtis Trailers Portland, Oregon. I live it in full time and did a big trip straight out of the dealer's lot upon delivery. after 7000 miles through 11 states it only had one minor issue during the first 2 months - the water pump backfilled the fresh water tank causing it to overflow out the fill port a couple of times. since that trip it has had a few other issues during the last few weeks. the furnace stopped working (bad sail switch), the vinyl floor ripped under the weight of a misaligned pantry door, the tongue jack was intermittently inoperative and sometimes continued to run after taking my finger off the control switch (bad ground contacts). the tongue jack also started making a ratcheting noise and klunked badly while lowering. one of the gray tank blade valves was very hard to open and close (the dealer found excess adhesive in there causing it to bind and replaced the entire valve) and the kitchen sink pipe fittings had a very minor leak (both were replaced). Curtis Trailers (Beaverton) fixed everything under warranty except the water pump and ratcheting tongue jack as they couldnt duplicate either issue. but they did make a note of it in my file so it can be repaired under warranty in the future. The floor repair is perfect and not noticeable in any way (looks like brand new). I found their service personnel very accommodating and easy to deal with. I was very impressed with the quality of work they did and the fact they completed it on time in just a few days. This trailer has the perfect floorplan for me and i find it very comfortable to live in despite constantly moving from hot to cold climates. it has just the right amount of storage and plenty of living space. i never feel like the walls are closing in on me. the colors and materials used inside are very inviting and not like the typical RVs im used to. i am a bit unhappy with the production quality of the cabinetry and wall panels - ive found dozens of loose screws and several that just fell out on the floor (half of which i have no idea where they belong). but that stuff is easy to repair myself and i havent had any further issues since i went around and inspected/tightened every screw i could find. ive also spent some time insulating gaps inside the cabinets where plumbing & wiring are routed - i could feel a lot of cold air coming in around these huge gaps (some are 2-3" wide). ive also added rigid foam insulation to all the storage compartment doors as i could feel the cold air creeping into the trailer from these spaces - the pass through storage especially as its not insulated or heated and is directly beneath the bed. my half ton pickup pulls it well even though i'm close to maxing out the cargo capacity of the trailer so im very pleased i went with an ultra lite model. in general, im very happy with the livability of the wrig and the comfort level. it's had some issues but mostly minor and teething issues should always be expected with any new wrig. cant say enough about Curtis Trailers - their sales, parts dept and service dept at BOTH of their locations are exceptional.
- Roger Templeton, Oregon

2019-11-28 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

Well, we traded a motor home for a towable. This was not our first RV purchase. We really like many of the upgrades that normally one would have to purchase to improve the Rv, ie down spouts. Still the owners manual doesn’t have enough specific information on how to operate/maintain/troubleshoot water heater, refrigerator, ac unit, which is all on a digital format ops board. We really need to stop purchasing our RV’s from Camping World, this experience was less than satisfactory, especially after finding access panels upside down, and cockeyed, sink covers missing, spare tire off the rim, and water heater plug out, not secure. That would have been a nice surprise after we hookup the water! Flooding, not a fun experience especially if you hook up when it’s dark. Oh yeah, and don’t expect corporate to get very much warranty work done. All denied. I don’t think you would purchase any model if were less than perfect for yourself. Stop treating the consumer like we don’t matter. We are the bottom line!
- Jeffrey Belliveau , North Carolina

2019-11-28 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

Everything LEAKS... Bought extended warranty... Waste of money... A 7 month old camper and I'm fighting with manufacturer to repair their lemon they sold me... Would NEVER buy this POS ever again... Customer service is a nightmare... Seeking RV attorney as I'm tired of black mold and almost every item not working... My entire entertainment center is rotted with mold and needs to be completely rebuilt... What a POS... Should have been a boat from all of the leaks... I'm pissed... 7 months old NEW from dealer...!!!
- Thomas Siemienik, North Carolina