Bus Conversions RVs Reviews (12)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Bus Conversions RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Paul Forster from Alberta says:

Have you owned any Bus Conversions RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1998 Prevost Marathon H3-45 View Listings

I have owned four Prevosts in my time. These buses are designed to be driven over the road in comfort for 56 passengers. All components of the rv conversion, and the bus itself, are constructed of the best, long lasting quality components. Engine, transmission, will easily last over one million miles with proper maintenance. Amazing experience owning and driving one.
- Paul Forster, Alberta

2019-09-29 2004 Prevost Country Coach XL11 View Listings

Starting with a Holiday Rambler motorhome then a Fleetwood American Tradition , then onto a Bluebird wanderlodge Bus . I can honestly say that Prevost is the best bus in the industry. The only Bus that I have ever had or even driven in that makes absolutely no noise while driving. There is No windshield noise !! The construction of this bus is top notch. Keep in mind Prevost builds Busses ( not Motorhomes )) that are designed to go well over a million miles. Prevost is a very beautiful and expensive bus that holds its value till the end. So if you can afford to buy even a used Prevost then i say . Do It !!! You will never regret it.
- Kirk Moschetti , Massachusetts

2019-09-26 2014 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA View Listings

We purchased used (1 previous owner) from a reputable dealer in Elk City, OK. After 5 years of researching for the best 5th wheel on the market, we determined DRV was #1 and set out to own one. The community of DRV owners we came to know was an added bonus. This rig was built with full time living in mind. Couldn't be happier that we have had the opportunity to enjoy owning one.
- Marcellino, Maryland

2018-11-29 1986 MCI MCI 8 View Listings

Pro's Overall nice looking. Con's. Not automatic All electric.Full time with generator and living in parks would not be cost effective. Home style fride, electric hot water heater, would need to be removed and replaced with proper propane items. Stove would also need to be installed although would not leave much counter space. IMO. $18,000 coach MAX!
- Robert DeSanti, California

2018-08-28 2007 Prevost Le Mirage XL II View Listings

I bought this Prevost Coach new in 2007. The coach was converted by Legendary, which was a spin off of Country Coach in Oregon. I fell in love with the unique paint scheme and the more contemporary style interior. In 2009 Legendary went out of business due to the economic crash of that period. This was not a problem for me as I do most all of my own maintenance and upkeep and the dealer I bought it from backed up any warranty issues I had, which were minimal. I have driven this coach 136,000 miles, most of the time pulling my Featherlite Stacker trailer. There is no other coach that I can think of that is as pleasurable to drive as a Prevost. The Detroit Series 60 engine has plenty of power and is very smooth running. I do all my own maintenance so the fluids have all been changed and serviced religiously. I keep maintenance records on it too. I basically used it to go all over the country to various race tracks where I race my own Land Speed car or enjoy watching NASCAR. In the winter it is parked on my lot in Naples Florida where my wife and I live in it for the winter months. We have had a lot of good times in it and it is comforting to rely on your own place when and where you want it. The RV lifestyle is always fun and adventurous. We are selling it because we have decided it is time in our lives to get off the road. I will miss it a lot for sure.
- Steve Van Blarcom, Connecticut

2018-07-14 1992 Prevost Prevost XLII View Listings

Owner very honest. Knowledgeable and will and did tell us that many are cheaper and the difference in coach prevost and not the same as a RV shell and build campe a courageous rv to a mobile home and a prevost appears to be known as top line compare to a house both brick and mortar in a wide range of different types
- John, Connecticut

2018-04-27 1990 Prevost Country Coach XLII View Listings

I have owned this coach since 2005 and this is my forth Prevost. I have a lot of knowledge on these coaches and this one I have kept the longest and it surely the best. Everything has been kept up to working order and the 8V92 engine has all the power you will ever need. This a true bus and it sound like one. I have drag raced newer coaches and left them standing. YOU MUST DRIVE IT TO REALLY APPRECIATE THIS COACH.
- Donald Feldman, Florida

2015-07-24 2013 Prevost Prevost Liberty XL View Listings

For 12 years I drove coaches for entertainment, VIP and corporate clients. I've driven Prevost XL's and H3's as well as MCI's, Van Hools and even Eagle coaches. The number one choice for professional drivers is the Prevost XL series. Second is the H3 and third is the newer E or J MCI coaches. All three drive and ride very well because they have a real bus chassis. If you have rooftop AC units on any of them, clearance and side wind disturbance are both concerns. The XL would be lower and probably one of the bigger reasons pro drivers favor it. If you live in a typically high wind area of the country like California, an H3 with airs may change lanes on an interstate if a side blast is strong. That takes a lot of the fun out of a vacation cruise.
- Bob The Bus Driver, Florida

2014-12-15 2014 Prevost Featherlite X3 View Listings

seen it at a dealer in Nashville, TN. They were great and the bus was so much nicer than a Liberty or Marathon for way less money.
- Carl, Iowa

2014-12-15 1998 Liberty Coach Liberty Lady Classic XL View Listings

Great coach. Always wanted a Prevost, and Liberty is the most respected builder of bus conversions. At 16 years-old, it's still a classy, solid coach.
- Jackson Whitacre, Oklahoma

2014-11-20 1999 MCI MCI E4500 View Listings

Have owned it for 6 years, no longer RVing. Top of the line in the RV world for pennies on the dollar.
- Ray , Florida