SUV RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with SUV RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any SUV RVs? Write a review

2018-01-09 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 View Listings

I would highly recommend the 2007 Jeep Liberty as a great flat tow vehicle. My wife and I have towed it behind our class A coach for the past 16 months without issue. It was easily converted to the M&G inline brake system which allowed us to tie directly into our coaches airbrakes to have the jeep work in tandem. Being a 4x4 it gave us offroad capability all over the country. It is a smaller suv so it is easy to tow, to park, and practical enough for on the go cargo needs. Only downside is the 16-19mpg average on our Limited 4x4 model. Positive is thst the Liberty has no tow restrictions ie speed restrictions or required warm up of transmission or fuse removal. Basically put tranfer case in neutral and go.
- ROBERT TOPPI, Florida

2015-12-23 2003 Saturn Saturn Vue View Listings

I bought the Saturn Vue to pull behind my Motorhome . It is an excellent pull car. No modifications necessary . Excellent gas miliage and very dependable. I would defitetly purchase this car again.
- Todd, Mississippi

2015-11-02 2013 Honda CRV LX View Listings

This is the 2nd CRV we have owned and enjoyed them both. Did exactly what I expected in comfort and style. Decent milage and fun to drive. Only selling because I needed a larger SUV to tow and 23 ft boat.
- John W Darrah, Florida