Class A

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class A RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

James R. Rohan from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

I have been in camping with RV's for more than 50 years and currently have a 5th wheel and this Axis unit, so I do have some experience with RV's. I purchased this unit in September 2014 and to date have not been able to utilize this unit as designed. I have and currently have so many things go wrong or are wrong that I could not recommend not only this unit but any unit manufactured by Thor. I have not gotten what might be considered help from Thor to correct issues. The latest issues are once again with the awning and since having leaking windows is causing de-lamination of a inside wall. I have filed under NY's lemon law to have the unit returned and get all monies that I have spent returned. I cannot and will not recommend this unit or any other unit manufactured by Thor.
- James R. Rohan, New York

2021-07-26 2007 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 36D View Listings

I like this rv because of the smooth engine ride also how much space it have when both slides are open plus the full body paint color I will sell it because of health problem call 408 799 9708 name Vince
- Vincent demanuele, California

2021-07-25 2015 Newmar Ventana 4002 View Listings

We've owned a Newmar Ventana 4002 for 6 years now. We have had 2 other Class A motorhomes by different manufacturers and Newmar is absolutely the best. Spacious floorplan, extreme comfort and the quality of the Newmar is outstanding. We have had no issues or problems except for our outside TV that we broke. We would definitely recommend Newmar as one of the top Class A motor home manufacturers.
- Jackie Roberts, New Jersey

2021-07-25 2018 Fleetwood Bounder 35K View Listings

We love this floorplan and the King size bed is a huge asset! It has a washer/dryer combo and that extra half bath is so nice, especially if you have visitors. We have added some steering and sway bars to make it more drivable. It's the perfect size for full time living. Lots of storage compartments inside and out. We have not had any major issues. Just had to get a new battery.
- Jeff Studer, Nebraska

2021-07-24 2015 Newmar Ventana 4002 View Listings

We currently own a 2015 Newmar Ventana 4002 for 6 years. This motor home has been a blessing. Newmar is one of the top motor home manufacturers and has certainly stood up to it's good reputation. We have not had any problems at all with this unit. We previously owned 2 other brand motor homes and had nothing but problems with both. We finally upgraded to this Newmar Ventana 4002 and it was the best thing we ever did. We even lived in it for a month to test it for retirement full time living and it was perfect! Since we have owned 2 other motor homes that were not Newmar, we realize the quality of the Newmar motor home to be outstanding.
- Jackie Roberts, New Jersey

2021-07-24 2008 Holiday Rambler Scepter 42PDQ View Listings

I bought this Scepter because of its beauty and tag axle Roadmaster chassis. It is a sharp unit. It drives markedly better than a single axle. It has overall high quality components. There are, as with all RV's break in fixes that occur. The one main one is the bedroom slide-out needs stainless steel runners put in place underneath it to prevent roller damage. Talin out Florida makes a kit that is easy to install. The lighting system is nice and makes for a lovely adjustable ambience in side. Roomy feel. I bought used and would do it again. 400 hp Cummins and Allison transmission are solid models with a good reputation.
- Robert Baarsch, Minnesota

2021-07-23 2017 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.4 View Listings

The Thor ACE motorhome makes for a great home away from home...equipped with all the necessities one could ask for...overall quality of the cabinetry is about what you would expect in a mobil home (laminate over pressboard)...Driving is fun but high winds tend to sway you a bit...My wife and I love the camping adventures we have experienced in the ACE...the large windshield is like a picture window in your sticks and bricks homestead...
- Johnny G., West Virginia

2021-07-23 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

Have owned the Entegra Vision Coach 26X for 2 years. I have “NO Complaints” I would gladly purchase it again! We love it. The ride is smooth and comfortable. The view out of the front panoramic windshield is breathtaking!
- Paul Wightman, Kentucky

2021-07-23 2016 Coachmen Mirada Select 37LS View Listings

We have had a Coachmen for a few years now and it has been a great recreational vehicle for us. Minor maintenance and upkeep as usual. I love the layout and space. The height of the shower is great for my husband. Customer service has been excellent . I would buy another in the future.
- Ashley, California

2021-07-23 2012 Monaco Knight 40PDQ View Listings

Love the coach; the only reason for selling is we want a bath and a half. 1150 lb ft of torque with only 350 hp makes it a great vehicle to tow with AND gives super fuel economy. The coach for, especially the wood is unmatched in the industry...period!
- Mark Edwards, California

2021-07-23 2020 Fleetwood Flair 35R View Listings

At first we fell in love with this Rv, now the honeymoon is over. The finish work on this unit is horrible. The couch wasn’t bolted to the slide unit, the vinyl floor is coming up in places and when the slides are in the plastic feet on the recliners leave wrinkles in the vinyl floor, not sure I’d the will come out or not. The shelf brackets have all dropped and has needed to be replaced and the molding on the glass doors are all coming off. I have replaced the screws hold one of the cabinet doors with long wood screws and need to change the handle. The cabinet built around the refrigerator has come loose and will need to be reworked. A week after getting it home the living room slide got stuck out, I had to call the dealer/service and work with them to get it back in and secured. The outside compartment doors are cheap and the latches have allowed the doors to open while traveling. One of the compartment door’s hinge has come loose and needs to be replaced. We just got back from a 1400 mile trip where we had issues with our power step dragging on just about everything, this unit only sits about 8 inches off the ground and reduces the approach and departure angles for this Rv. At this point if I could sell it for what I owe it would be gone!!!
- Matthew Bishop, Indiana

2021-07-22 2010 Fleetwood Discovery 40X View Listings

This awesome RV came in Handy when we had to move out of our house due to mold. It was supposed to be for a short while so with a 1 yo baby we figured it would be ok. Will we ended up staying in it for 12 months and boy I was glad I had this RV. As my son grew and moved more, he needed more room and it was spacious enough to make him feel at home with plenty of space to play and run around. Having a full residential fridge was perfect as we could stock it up and go off the grid for several days. We’ve been to amazing spots and never needed to leave except every few days to get more fresh water and empty the waste tanks. It was plenty of room for a family if 3 but it will definitely be plenty of room for a family of 6 or even more.
- Ahmad, Texas

2021-07-22 2006 American Coach American Tradition 42R View Listings

Drives like a dream on the road when u pass big rigs no swaying at all because it has 8 air bags for support. Double tandem wheels in back turn with you. Super easy setup. Owned one for 15 years and never a problem. Great coach for the money.
- Darvie Werliong, Virginia

2021-07-22 2022 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 View Listings

2022, Thor, Tranquility,"P". Likes: Mercedes Sprinter Chassis, 4X4 Capability, Ground Clearance, Lithium Package, Mastervolt Controller, Bed, AC, Propane, Bike Rack, Ladder, Cassette Toilet. Dislikes: Thor Cabinetry, Component quality, Quality Control, Inoperable House Windows, Poor quality bodywork on a new Van (shouldn't have any). Overall the planning and design of the van are good for Boondocking and off road adventures, the problems are really only Thor's use of cheap materials and embarrassing craftsmanship. I am sure some of the team takes pride in their work but it is quite apparent many do not and there is no gatekeeper in quality control. With focus and pride from management this could be a great product and sell a lot of units.
- Jeffrey Goldsmith, Florida

2021-07-22 2014 Newmar Ventana LE 3849 View Listings

I’ve had a wonderful 7 years with my first RV. It was a big diesel pusher and being a woman, it surprised many how easily I took the wheel, parked, set up, connected and disconnected my tow car. The Newmar Drive assist makes steering is easy, like driving a car. The interior has been so beautiful warm and homey, I just love traveling and seeing the US and finding parks and camps across this land. The lifestyle is wonderful when you have a beautiful RV to call home.
- Bev wieland, Missouri

2021-07-21 2018 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.3 View Listings

We have loved owning this motorhome. The power is very good and I hardly know I have anything towing behind it. We really like the floorplan on this model. We have only had 1 issue and that was with the firefly controller and a quick update from firefly fixed the problem. This coach drives and handles very well even at 75mph for the very few times I even did that because of traffic conditions. Mostly 65mph and the fuel economy there was good. Plenty of storage everywhere.
- Matt Moore, Texas

2021-07-21 2012 Itasca Reyo 25T View Listings

After 4-1/2 years of owning the Reyo, the Winnebago part should be rated a solid 4 and the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 1-1/2. We have had nothing but trouble with the Sprinter. What Mercedes-Benz charges is ridiculous. The only saving grace is that it gets about 15mpg. Driving the Sprinter is a weeble-wooble white knuckler, even after going with a Sumo suspension package. On the other hand, we love the 25T floorplan which consists of 2 twins in the rear that can be made into a king bed, a couch slide, a 3-way refrigerator, great interior and exterior storage, and a 2000-pound cargo carrying capacity. Negatives inside are that the twin beds are only 33" wide (we solved this by permanently making them into a huge king bed); there is a hump in the galley for a garbage can which negates the ability to put a sofa bed in the slide (this was corrected in later models).
- Ray Brown, Florida

2021-07-19 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP View Listings

Perfect motor-coach for long distance, long stays or quick weekend trips. 30 minutes maximum for full setup or 10 minutes for overnight passthrough. Only routine maintenance so far😊 Self contained well for a typical 3 night dry camp excursion.
- Kem Dempsey, South Carolina

2021-07-16 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

We acquired our unit in December of 2019 from a dealer after having 4 new golf cart 6 volt batteries installed. We drove it to Florida for 3 months and pulled a Toad. Experience down was good. In FL the unit did well with the heat but I recommend a driver side awning for the large windows as the side gets very warm. Love the resi frig and have found service is easy in our area. We had to replace the temperature control inside the unit to regulate the temperature in the frig. Not happy with the 3trax slide out system on drivers side. Replacing it will cost us $2100. I don’t think it’s strong enough for the application. The motor has come loose and has a constant rattle even after retightening. Ford chassis performance is excellent. Love the 22.5 aluminum wheels. On an generator is excellent. Kitchen sink drains into the black tank on bath and a 1/2 model, very odd. If you don’t have a washer the second grey tank is only used by the bathroom sink.
- James Laverdiere, Indiana

2021-07-15 2016 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 40DX View Listings

I like the ease of towing up grades.The 60° turn radius has gotten me out of trouble more than once. The aqua hot system is far more efficient than propane. The floor plan is laid out very nice and the polished porcelen tile floor is easily maintained. The mirror cameras are great to see a wide distance on the turns. With annual routine maintenance break downs were non-existant. I like the freightliner chassis and the great support from the team.
- Ronald Williams, Arizona

2021-07-15 2016 Winnebago Sightseer 36Z View Listings

This is the best layed out motorhome I have owned!!! This is my fith motor home I've had a diesel pusher before this. Went back to gas... I am so glad to not worry about all the systems on a pusher. It drives very well easy to operate.... Home run Winnebago
- George Washington Stark, Florida

2021-07-14 2006 National RV Sea Breeze 1350 View Listings

This is the top of the line gas class a in the 2003-2008 range. Quality - is perfection. Steel frame and sub-flooring. Nothing is light weight and there is no particle board in this motorhome. Cabinets are solid wood. Fiberglass gel coat is top quality. Engine is more than qualified to power this rig.
- Bob Haliwell, California

2021-07-14 2020 Coachmen Pursuit Precision 27XPS View Listings

The best thing about this coach is it's simple rides very nice everything has everything has A purpose. Very comfortable bed a nice large refrigerator,The bathroom works very well with the separate showerAnd definitely a lot of storage.Very nice entry level class A RV and very dependable.love it
- tony donnelly, Ohio

2021-07-13 2005 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36PDD View Listings

Allison transmission and Freightliner Chassis offer a smooth ride. Truly a mobile home. Full size frig allows for stocking up on food. Also plenty of bay storage helps in bringing yard toys along for fun times! rated support low due to limited experience as i bought it outside of warranty period. But do recall reached out once. Wanted clarity on winterizing frig. Holiday Rambler was responsive.
- Michael Carlson, Pennsylvania

2021-07-12 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

We have had 3 Tiffins and this one is by far the best. We bought it in 2019 with 10k miles. It is very easy to drive with our tow vehicle a Ranger pickup. The 360 Cummins has a lot of power. The quality of the workmanship is superb we have had minor issues but nothing major. Our dealings with Tiffin have been excellent and very responsive. Our dealership has been very helpful some delays during the virus. We will stay with our Tiffin maybe someday goin up in size. Overall very satisfied with our 33AA.
- Sam Bridges, Florida