Class A RVs Reviews (2,717)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class A RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

James R. Rohan from New York says:

Have you owned any Class A RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

I have been in camping with RV's for more than 50 years and currently have a 5th wheel and this Axis unit, so I do have some experience with RV's. I purchased this unit in September 2014 and to date have not been able to utilize this unit as designed. I have and currently have so many things go wrong or are wrong that I could not recommend not only this unit but any unit manufactured by Thor. I have not gotten what might be considered help from Thor to correct issues. The latest issues are once again with the awning and since having leaking windows is causing de-lamination of a inside wall. I have filed under NY's lemon law to have the unit returned and get all monies that I have spent returned. I cannot and will not recommend this unit or any other unit manufactured by Thor.
- James R. Rohan, New York

2019-08-19 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PBT View Listings

Always dependable. We have had many amazing vacations in our RV. We updated it for more comfort. It is a great size for us and our daughter and a friend to be comfortable. We usually entertain in our RV when we camp with other friends who camp with us.
- Jesse, California

2019-08-19 2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

I love this Coach! I call it our one bedroom condo on wheels with ever changing views. The quality is very nice and the kitchen with the pull out counter make it a dream to cook in. Love the king bed with windows for fresh night air. The two bathroom sinks for hi/hers are perfect. It floats down the road and I sit in the passenger recliner reading a book, just like sitting in your living room.Lots of engine to get us over the passes with a jeep tow behind. Quality/comfort equals easy living!
- Julia Lowden, Washington

2019-08-18 2017 Fleetwood Flair 31E View Listings

I purchased this 31E new in 2017, I've only had one warranty issue and that was a bad ground on the chassis causing the lights not to work. Our local Ford dealership has serviced this RV every year and keeps in it great shape. The RV has ample shape and is geared towards small families with 7 seat belts, 7 beds and 7 places for people to eat or more if you use the front table. The captain chairs turn around as well for more guests. It is the perfect size to drive and get in and out of small county/state parks but livable enough you don't notice its only 31 feet long. The best thing about this coach is the huge amounts of outside storage. Its easy to get set up at a campsite with the auto levelers and (2) slides. You'll love the Fleetwood Flair 31E.
- Mark Petersen, Iowa

2019-08-18 2017 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.2 View Listings

I bought this RV new as a back up living space after I sold my home. I also used it at local campgrounds while airbnb'ing my cabin. It is surprisingly easy to drive and also easy to set up for overnight stays. The stock mattress it came with was less than desirable and so I replaced it with a nice memory foam mattress from Tuft and Needle. This has worked well. It has a huge storage space in the rear that is easy to access and comes in very handy for longer trips. Overall this has been a great user friendly RV. (just for reference, I had never driven an RV prior to buying this one)
- Mary Flora, Tennessee

2019-08-18 2002 Rexhall AirBus XL3550BSL View Listings

We love this RV it has large windows.. two large slide outs the one in the bedroom opens all the way from the refrigerator to the back of the coach. Plenty of room for entertaining to sit and enjoy the fireplace. We like the coffee table raises up for additional entertaining The bed is very comfortable it has a sleep number mattress. large shower. plenty of power going up the hills. It has two flat screen televisions for entertainment. We like the sofa it raises up for extra storage very easy to lift. We like this model so much this is our third one like it and same year.
- Frank , Oregon

2019-08-18 2017 Winnebago Forza 34T View Listings

Great engine, tons of rattles, found that hood brackets were glued not bolted. Poor quality overall. Wouldn’t ever recommend our dealer to anyone. Interior trim routinely falls off. Expected more for the money. No support from the dealer.
- Mike, Texas

2019-08-17 2004 Fleetwood Southwind 32VS View Listings

I have enjoyed it for years without issue. Im technically the second owner ..original owner passed away and i purchased from the couple that inherited it..they had no place to store it & were not camper folks. 15 years old& like new all works even roof A.C. . Dometic3way fridge Carrier a.c.,3burnerStove,nice sink&hot Water tank,furnace will easily keep me warm on winter trips i was planning on pulling out the mr.buddy but wasnt needed. my cabinets except a scuff on one still look new. I knew about condesation since the 70,s from tent and popup camping and its a small hassle to deal with for the unbeatable airflow i get. about 75% of popup material is widows front,sides,that unzip,upper back door is screen when panel is off... the side glass widows on lower part have screens and small window underneath cabover bed opens with screen . If in shade with all that ventilation 85 degrees isnt a problem. I prefer primitive camping in nature away from the masses in a RV park. I dont understand why anyone would store their RV without making sure it was dry and weather proofed. Last few years have went looking at 4 season hard sided truck campers...when inside its like torture!! they just DO NOT put big enoungh windows or enough to get decent airflow..not gonna run fantastic fans and a.c. ..i want to hear nature.I have full size door and love it.
- Matooley Obrien, Ohio

2019-08-16 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Bus is a great coach for full time or extended living. Quality materials are used from floor to ceiling to insure that it will last. Tiffin's service and standing behind their product is legendary in the industry. Mr Bob Tiffin can be reached by phone and that is unheard of from the CEO of large company. The Cummins engine, Allison transmission, and Spartan chassis on our unit makes it easy to drive and provides a quiet, smooth ride. Our 40 QXP has a floorpan that suits our style. You may like something different but make sure its a Tiffin!
- Bill Kelly, Michigan

2019-08-16 2012 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

This RV is a perfect size for 2 people and 4 dogs traveling to dog shows. Or with the crates removed and the cabinet and couch reinstalled would be fun for 4 people to use with ease for any adventure. All the features are functional and diesel mileage is approximately 10 mpg. It's a Tiffin so reliability and product support is not a worry.
- Cindy Garcia, California

2019-08-15 2014 Itasca Reyo 25Q View Listings

Great driving Rv. Good power pulling jeep. 12 to 14 mi to the gal pulling. Kitchen is alittle small so we had afold up table with 3 shelfs that gave plenty of counter. good walk around queen bed thats comfort. Great built in sterio , DVD, CD, Radio, surround sound. Satt., 2 TVS. Over th air antana to get local channels. Solar hooked to battery while in storage works switch on or off @ coach. Refig works 12 V, Pop., Gas,110VT.Good storage compartments. No jacks, but has a large set to level with. Front seats turn around to give more seats in livingroom room. Fine rig.
- Ron Prather, Idaho

2019-08-14 2020 Forest River Georgetown XL 378TS View Listings

The lack of quality assurance by this company is astounding! Shower doors installed upside down, shower leaks all over the floor, seam between floor an back wall not sealed (can see the ground outside from the inside), gasket on vehicle not installed correctly (gasket pushed back leaving a 2 x 2 inch hole allowing hot air from outside to mix with AC air so it doesn't get cold), vehicle AC expansion valve not working properly (can't get proper pressures on AC system), holes in fire wall not sealed etc. I could go on but I would be writing all day.
- David Youmans , Florida

2019-08-14 2008 Winnebago Journey 37H View Listings

Purchased in 2010 as a new unit, been completely satisfied in size, handling and mobility. Looking to sell to get a new unit. Not a lot of bells and whistles on unit so there was nothing to break down. Towing was a breeze 37 feet is very easy to move around in.
- wsmith@wsmith.ca, New Brunswick

2019-08-14 2018 Winnebago Intent 31P View Listings

Fair amount of room. Quality seems ok. Not leather but vinyl covered furniture. Good for dogs and kids. Easy to take care of. Floor plan is real good for a 32ft coach. Driving this coach is really easy. I installed “Roadmaster” sway bars front and rear. Also installed a steering stabilizer. Makes a Hugh difference. Towed my Jeep to Florida and back. No problems. Lots of power on the hills. Support by the factory was ok. They’re there if you need them.
- Jim P., Oregon

2019-08-12 2017 Winnebago Forza 36G View Listings

Outstanding customer service at Winnebago and Freightliner. Easy to drive, good visibility, great comfort all around. Unit is well balanced, but the automatic leveling and retracting seems a bit slow.
- JIM BROCKMANN, Indiana

2019-08-12 2015 Newmar Ventana 4315 View Listings

I love this RV. The floorplan is perfect for families with the bunk beds mid-cabin, sleeper sofa up front, and the king bed in the back. The 400 hp Cummings engine is plenty powerful to get around, even while towing an SUV. Quality Newmar construction with Comfort Steering. We got one with all the bells and whistles and were able to live comfortably on it full-time. An all electric coach with the Oasis hydronic heating is the way to go! We also enjoyed the exterior TV/Soundbar under the awning. If you are looking for a quality bunkhouse RV, I would definitely recommend this one.
- Dave, Virginia

2019-08-11 2020 Forest River FR3 30DS View Listings

We bought the FR3 in Kentucky. Drove down to Florida and the headlights started flickering. Kept going on and off.Had to spend our money and stay in a hotel. Drove home. Parked in a RV Campground. Called about fixing the headlights. Couldn't get into a Ford Dealership for 2 weeks. Went over today to drive the RV for the appt on Monday. The bedroom slide will,not go in. Called Safe Ride, they would not send anyone out on Sunday. Hopefully, we can still keep our appt to fix headlights tomorrow. The dealership where we bought it has been very helpful.
- Jamesfross@insightbb.com, Florida

2019-08-11 2015 Winnebago Vista 30T View Listings

This RV has been the best we have ever had. After 30+ years of owning trailers and RV's this one was the best. The floor plan is great with the triple slide outs - the living area is huge with the sliders out which makes it very easy to entertain inside. Love the hidden TV and where the TV is located (in front of the dining table) unlike so many where the TV is in the center above the driver/passenger seats. You can actually watch TV in comfort. The storage cabinets in the bedroom are amazing - none of the tiny little things that hold nothing. This RV actually has room to store everything you bring. Love this RV!!!!
- Jery Mitchell, Colorado

2019-08-11 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral 30PDD View Listings

Very livable floor plan with LOTS of storage inside and outside. Nice touches on interior: light switches, ease of leveling jacks, comfortable chairs and sofa. Good quality interior cabinets, drawers, latches, bathroom fixtures. Easy maneuverability in traffic and parks. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
- Sandra Twigg, Oregon

2019-08-10 2015 Fleetwood Storm 28MS View Listings

We recently returned from an 87 day, 13 states, 7,200 mile trip including a drive over the highest paved road in the country. The Fleetwood Storm performed remarkably well and we absolutely had no mechanical problems. We dinghy towed the whole way. The outside amenities that include a 50 inch TV, Weber grill and a built-in cooler are the highlights of this unit. We also were able to sleep our three grandkids comfortably while they were with us. It has been a remarkable RV...but health concerns have made it necessary for someone else to enjoy this great unit. Superb for athletic events and hunting trips.The new owner is in for quite a surprise.
- Andrew Vickery, Alabama

2019-08-10 2008 Fleetwood Discovery 35H View Listings

During my ownership of this RV, I have been to many trade shows and looked at other RV's - this 35 ft Fleetwood Discovery always excels over all others even new models. The quality, size, floor plan, spaciousness, decor and livability are the best I have found. The mechanical aspects of the Freightliner chassis, Cummins diesel engine and Allison transmission allow for comfortable, easy, dependable and worry free driving. This 35 ft Fleetwood Discovery will tick all of your boxes making it the perfect choice for your next RV. Due to lifestyle changes, it is now necessary to sell.
- Judith Vaughn, Florida

2019-08-10 1995 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

We have had every type of Trailer/ RV /Camper you can think of and this one is truly the best. They made RVS in these years to Last. 454 Chevy strong and long lasting P30 chassis. You cant beat them up. No push outside is the way to go. Those things break right away. You wont find an easier RV to have.
- Russell Fehrensen , California

2019-08-10 2018 Winnebago Intent 26M View Listings

The body and interior of this unit is a piece of thrown together junk. We've had it in the shop 4+ times and still don't have everything fixed. Overall Quality doesn't exist. Bulge in the body below the tailgate pkg, defrost covers all cracked, hood supports fell off, AC leaks water into the galley, ref in tailgate pkg doesn't cool, wall between bathroom and bedroom has gap, slide sealant sticks to rubber seal (Smears across slide), water leaks in door window, intermittent wipers don't work, leveling jacks slowly inch down when not in use, etc etc. :-( Getting a knowledgeable repair shop is another issue...long wait times, sits on their lot for weeks, and have to return it for list of items they DIDN'T repair. On a positive note, we are pleased with the engine and handling...better than what we expected.
- J Gipson, Florida

2019-08-09 2005 Fleetwood Southwind 37C View Listings

We love this rv. When the 3 slides are open, it offers a huge living area. The refrigerator is larger than the rv norm and the bathroom is very roomy. I love all the storage inside and out. The bedroom is a good size too. When the slide is open, you can easily walk around the bed. I wish we had more time to enjoy this motorhome. It comfortably sleeps 6, but can accommodate more, if needed.
- Nina, Nevada

2019-08-09 2019 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

The purpose of this review is to share our recent experience buying a 2019 Winnebago Forza 38F from La Mesa RV in Sacramento. First mistake. Lost $18,000 on my trade-in of another Winnebago. Sell your RV rather than trading it to the dealer. You will only lose. Yes. I get the stupid award for my error. It’s only money. Right? First correct move. Shop for an interest rate. Shop for gap insurance, extended warranty, tire insurance, etc.; If you live in California, it is illegal for on-line insurance brokers to offer gap insurance unless they are licensed in California. Second big mistake. Do not accept your coach at the walk-through if there is anything that does not work, which is why I am writing this review. The salespeople will tell you that you are family and they want you to be happy. (If your crap detector has not gone off at this point, then you are about to get suckered.) Once you accept the coach you are at the total mercy of the dealer’s service department. No more family; we want you to be happy. Our nightmare from our walk-through follows: 1. Faucet was not attached to the countertop. The threads on the faucet were stripped. I am putting a better faucet in myself. 2. Refrigerator door slightly out of alignment. The walk-through person said, “No problem. Service will fix it.” 3. Refrigerator door latch failed. We were barely 5 minutes out of our driveway when the refrigerator door flung open and hit my grandson. The latch failed because the door was severely tweaked. We had to use bungie cords wrapped around the broken faucet to hold the door shut. 4. Generator would not start. The tech could not get the generator to start. There was clearly a problem with generator and probably needed to get repaired by the Onan dealer. It turns out, the generator just needed to be primed. 5. Screen door must be slammed to close it and squeaks like crazy when driving. A private mechanic we hired, because I do not trust the dealer, says the latch catch is installed too far into the door frame. The door is now bent out at the top and the bottom. Poor quality control. 6. Storage bay doors pop open when locked as we drive. Fortunately, nothing has fallen out that could cause damage to a person or property. If that happens, I will get sued aside from hurting someone. The dealer, La Mesa RV, and Winnebago are oblivious to the problem. The mechanic we hired noted that the gaskets around the doors are too big. As the coach twists, the locks release. He also stated that the screws will pull out of the side panels. There is evidence that is already occurring with barely 2,000 miles on the coach. Horrible design and no quality control. 7. Water fill. There is no gravity fill. The internal water lines all leak. Poor design. 8. Gray water/black water drain position does not allow the sewer line to be connected. The angle is too tight. The opening to drop the sewer line out the bottom of the bay is located next to the door rather than directly beneath the drain opening. Poor design. We have had the coach for about two months now. Only one trip. Every RV we have purchased had some issues. For the price of this coach, I expected few problems, not the disaster we are experiencing. We expected more quality from Winnebago. We had low expectations from the dealer from our last experience with La Mesa RV. In fairness, they did set up a service appointment after about a month post purchase. We could not make the appointment. In hindsight, we would not have purchased the Forza despite the appearance. Winnebago quality has deteriorated and the dealer hassles are not worth the grief.
- Tom Henry, California