Class A RVs Reviews (2,602)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class A RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

James R. Rohan from New York says:

Have you owned any Class A RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

I have been in camping with RV's for more than 50 years and currently have a 5th wheel and this Axis unit, so I do have some experience with RV's. I purchased this unit in September 2014 and to date have not been able to utilize this unit as designed. I have and currently have so many things go wrong or are wrong that I could not recommend not only this unit but any unit manufactured by Thor. I have not gotten what might be considered help from Thor to correct issues. The latest issues are once again with the awning and since having leaking windows is causing de-lamination of a inside wall. I have filed under NY's lemon law to have the unit returned and get all monies that I have spent returned. I cannot and will not recommend this unit or any other unit manufactured by Thor.
- James R. Rohan, New York

2019-06-25 2006 Itasca Sunrise 35C View Listings

We have been full time RVers for twenty plus years. This RV has been so reliable we are amazed. Small problems that are low cost to repair. The lay out is great and space is better than the 40 foot RV we had earlier and the three slide out makes for a spacious living area. Our only reason for selling is our age. We travel very little now.
- pastorhogue.gbcc@gmail.com, Arizona

2019-06-25 2019 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 View Listings

Love the full body paint look, the awesome floor plan and all the amenities. Bought new and had punch-list issues. Dealt with Thor customer service and engineers which are best in the business, in my opinion. Punch-list issues included wifi extender and slides. All fixed and have been rving since Feb. I believe the engineering thought and design on the miramar is top ranked by any coach. It's affordable and very functional. Owned class c prior. I (we) would buy the miramar again, but would make dealer fix all issues prior to leaving. May take a while, but even though Thor service/engineering/warranty is awesome, working with authorized repair places are not (as with any coach).
- Ron Smith , North Carolina

2019-06-25 2008 Fleetwood Revolution LE 42K View Listings

Love the coach, have had for a year and put on 6,000 miles. Love the floor plan with rear bath. Quality of the hardware could be a little better (Bay door hinges/hardware carpet). Overall interior great, as others, replaced the terrible Norcold refrig. with a residential. Unit rides incredibly well and plenty of storage space for just what you need without taking the house. Runs avg of 6.2mpg with the Cummins ISL 400, has great get up and go when needed.
- Thomas Lefler, Indiana

2019-06-24 2016 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

This is a sweet little RV, great for up to 5 travelers. I found it super easy to drive, it maneuvers great, easy to back up, easy to park! Everything included for hook-ups, and also included is full canvas cover for storage when not in use. Has 3 TVs, 2 inside, one outside for tailgating or family movie night. It’s a perfect way to tow the boat to the lake and spend weekends camping and fishing!
- Dianne Binion, Kentucky

2019-06-23 1997 National RV Tradewinds 7370 View Listings

We've lived in this RV for 2.5 years and loved it! After looking at others, nothing else compared. Layout is spacious and functional. Handled amazingly in our coast to coast trip. Recommend to anyone.
- HD and GW, Georgia

2019-06-23 2003 Tiffin Phaeton 35RH View Listings

Tiffin is a very well thought of brand of RV.this unit is very well cared for and has been serviced and ready to go.one owner pick up at factory by owner.a good size easy to handle by inexperianced RV driver.very quiet ride.
- Dennis, Nebraska

2019-06-23 2004 Newmar Kountry Star KSCA 3740 1 View Listings

My wife and love traveling together in our RV. We have a 37’ Newmar Kountrystar model KSCA which has a bath plus half bath. Half bath is exceptional especially when we traveled with grand kids. This model is built using a W-22 Workhorse chassis, an 8.1 vortex gas engine and Allison transmission. This rig has plenty of power. We flat flat tow a Ford Edge and have travelled up and down some significant grades with no power issues. It’s not a sports vehicle but performs very, very well. This coach drives easily and comfortably. We added Koni shocks which made a huge difference after OEM shocks had some wear. The floor plan is great. We have plenty of space with 2 slides. Very comfortable. Plenty of kitchen space and counter top. The coach was equipped with a washer and dryer stacked together. We never used either as the capacity is so small and cycles so slow and the places we camped always have convenient laundry facilities. We removed these appliances and added custom shelving which gave us a large closet with lots of storage. Much more useful in our opinion. Newmar quality is impeccable. The inside of this coach is almost like new. The outside, including decals are still in great shape.
- Paul Bordelon , Texas

2019-06-21 2003 Fleetwood American Eagle QS View Listings

When I first started to drive this big rig I was scared to death. I was 75 and only 5’ 1”. Once my heart slowed down and I started to relax I discovered how easy it was to handle. If you’re traveling with just two people you could live in it easily full time.
- Joan White, Florida

2019-06-21 2018 Fleetwood Pace Arrow LXE 38N View Listings

We purchased this motor home to be our retirement home. There were clear issues that should have been addressed and repaired before it was delivered. 1st thing was the thermostat needed to be repaired. Please remember we received the rig on December 23rd and the thermostat was not working! We froze for the first two days and I had to purchase an electric heater to supplement our lack. My last visit to the repair shop noted 24 separate issues. I’m not an expert in motor homes but these are minor and major issues. Issues like bulges in the ceiling, washer and dryer not bolted to the floor, sofa not bolted to the floor, washer leak that went on for three days, until the repair shop told me how to shut off the water. The entire rig is leaning to one side about two inches. I only hope that Fleetwood will take this as serious as we do.Stay tuned.
- Anthony Hinds, California

2019-06-20 2017 Winnebago Vista 29VE View Listings

This RV is a complete lemon. I've had over 50 warranty problems with it, many were major, and some, extremely dangerous. Winnebago has absolutely no quality control at their factory and it seems like they rushed my unit out the door. Warranty service is a pain. You have to wait months for an appointment, then your RV spends months in the shop. Most Winnebago dealers refuse to work on your unit unless you purchased it from them. I wrote a letter to their president and still got no satisfaction. On the positive side, it drives like a dream, with lots of power and good handling, and it never overheats, even on long hills in the desert. It's engineered well (just not constructed well), so you have TONS of storage and it's easy to live in. I love the outdoor kitchen, and for a 30' unit, it has a big kitchen, bath, and huge TV. Only gripe is it is not insulated well, so is cold in the winter and hot in the summer. But all RV's of this type are built that way. The heater is in the back, so the bedroom heats well but the front (with all the windows) gets cold. We had to install a second A/C where the useful fantastic fan was located. Overall, it's an amazing unit, but the build quality and warranty support is so horrific, it's not worth buying. I'll never buy a Winnebago again.
- Darin Furry, California

2019-06-19 2014 Itasca Ellipse 42QD View Listings

My Passenger side slide has been a major problem since I purchased this coach in 2017 after several discussions with factory in 2017 and 2019 I decided to purchase a new drive motor for the slide. After receiving the motor and installing it, to no avail I made an appointment with the factory service center in Forrest City Iowa. When the gentleman that was assigned to work on it opened the door he informed me that the slide was defective as the drive assembly was not powerful enough to work and that Winnebago had been installing new drive system. He also told me that I would have to meet with a customer service manager. Customer service manager told me that it would cost me 3200 hundred dollars to fix this problem. I quickly responded that it was a bad design and I felt Winnebago should stand behind it. While there at factory I met two Ellipse 42QD owners and Winnebago fixed theirs at no charge. I feel that Winnebago is at fault they should of told me about the problems with this coach slide design when I called them with the problem on several occasions. I sadly have to admit that when I bought this coach I thought Winnebago was a quality company to do business with and have now changed my mind.
- Gary Schimmel, Missouri

2019-06-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

This particular RV is as clean as they come & has been very well cared for. Drives great & looks great. It is in excellent condition. The owners are very nice, welcoming & informative. And of course its a Tiffin!
- Mary Bradley, Texas

2019-06-18 2006 Winnebago Journey 39K View Listings

The Best Motor home EVER!!!!!! The quality was great. I had many trips with this motor home, ALL were great. So sad to sell wish I could keep it forever. Would buy another Winnebago motor home again in a minute.
- James Yager, Oklahoma

2019-06-17 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor XE 38K View Listings

This is a great floor plan. Very open and nice finishes. 2 bathrooms was a must. Wife loved having one she could claim. Very easy to set up with auto leveling. Driving it is easier than I expected. Very easy to kept it clean, flooring is wonderful and makes the coach shine.
- Jeff Robertson , Oregon

2019-06-17 2019 Jayco Precept Prestige 36U View Listings

Never again! Listening to the salesman describe his almost holy experience seeing the the RV’s built at the factory makes you feel warm and fuzzy. A lot of this is our fault. We did our homework but broke every rule in buying a motorhome. We were told it had a washer/dryer. Nope! Just shelves placed that were not wide enough to stay up. The work is sloppy, the materials cheap. We were told that the young men in charge of washing and applying the wonderful $1,700 special coating were complaining about such a big job. It looks awful! Our orientation was short and not done by a competent employee. We are learning by trial and error. It was dirty inside and out! There is much more but too long to tell. They were willing to fix some of the issues, so I gave them the whole month of May. I became angry and did spout off. I also apologized! They didn’t order parts until the end of May. The quality is lacking in every aspect. This was a dream we have had for years, to travel and enjoy each other’s company. That dream has been a stressful experience. More of a disappointing reality. We still don’t have all of the parts yet. We have no idea when we will begin our Journey. 🙁
- Stephanie , Idaho

2019-06-16 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 36PST View Listings

I have not own a RV,but like the size of them and the fact of having all the items you need at hand,this RV is affordable and from the website looks as if was mantain.me and my wife plans too do some traveling so this would be very very helpful,this way I don't have too book a room lol.i see yhall have a large section of RVs looking forward to meeting one of the sale agent to see what can take place.Larry 870-456-0686
- Larry L. Turentine Sr, Arkansas

2019-06-15 2019 Winnebago Vista 29VE View Listings

I bought my Vista in San Diego, never having driven a class A motorhome. But, just sold my home and needed something to live in while the next property is being remodeled. Driving home noticed an excess of play in the wheel which I found unsettling. Also, when I went over a series of dips on a freeway which were not deep enough to be visible, I literally left my seat there was so much bouncing. I only weigh 100 lbs so that's a contributing factor. Other than the foregoing it drove well. That day I parked and hit the hydrolic jack leveler. It was like an E ride with one side going way up and dropping fast, and other extreme movements. The front right jack was stuck half way down and the rv was very tilted. I called the dealership I just left and the person in sales said that's normal. I knew he was wrong so got on the forums. Learned how to manually recalibrate. Got the jack up but couldn't level. Brought it in for service. Picked it up and tryed the repaired hydrolic jacks and ended up with two front jacks in the air two back ones down which was scary since I was pointed slightly downhill. Service determined the controller was defective. So, they ordered one. Now, the rv is level. They also ordered missing valve covers and missing barbecue, which the dealership refused to deal with the day after purchase. Dealership staff gave me conflicting and bad info, were less than helpful, and didn't return calls. La Mesa service center (located in el cajon) were great. They were polite, responsive and helpful. My service rep, fought with the dealership and the manufacturer to finally get the items missing upon purchase. Everything was covered by warranty, so no cost, just down time. Awesome service, highly recommend. The kitchen layout is great except the long narrow pantry next to the fridge. It's very deep and I can't reach the back. They should have put slide out drawers(available in their small rv) which I have now ordered. I Love the interior, the flip desk in the dash, and the storage. The couch is really comfortable, but does not lay flat when open. So noone could ever sleep on the deep v shape. But, the service department took a photo to check with the manufacturer about this. The dinette table is the only item they really skimped on. They should have used the same wood as the flip desk. It would look so much better and be more sturdy. I may have one built even if it adds a bit of weight. The bathroom and shower are nice and roomy for an rv. The cab over hydrolic bed is very comfortable and perfect for a tall person. The fridge works great and has ample room for just me. The hanging closets, drawers and storage in the bedroom were the best of all the small class A's. The one thing I really wish I could change is the large emergency window next to the bed which doesn't open. I always have open windows and love to feel the breeze. While there's great visibility and large windows on the sides, with no openings in the back you can't get the cross breeze from that direction. I am going to switch the emergency window for one I can open if at all possible. Then this will be a very comfortable place to live for a little while.
- Denis, California

2019-06-15 2000 Country Coach Affinity VILLA View Listings

We full-time in this RV for a couple years. Even in snow it worked perfect and was comfortable. Ours is a 25th anniversary edition Grand Chalet. It is great for two people and maybe one child, but the floorplan is not for more.
- Joe, North Carolina

2019-06-15 2011 Damon Challenger 32VS View Listings

Great unit. Easy to drive. Sleeps 6 comfortably with Queen size bed in bedroom area, Queen size pull out bed in living room, jackknife bed in living room and fold down bed in dining area. Lots of storage under living area. Generator, 2 TV's, movie player and rear camera. Tow hitch, exhaust diverter, bick rack and many other amenities.
- Ray Pysher, North Carolina

2019-06-15 2003 Fleetwood Flair 33R View Listings

We have been able to travel in extreme comfort. And host large parties from the well designed kitchen.the storage bays have maximum room for games and camping equipment and tools and extra supplies. We have been very comfortable in both extremes of weather.
- Lori Taylor, Nebraska

2019-06-14 1997 Georgie Boy Cruise Air 3405 View Listings

I had a good experience with this RV great floor plan didn’t had any issue with towing I tow a car dolly with a Mini Cooper in the back no problem all the way to Florida excelente vacations for 2 weeks
- Sergio pereira, New Jersey

2019-06-14 1999 Winnebago Adventurer 33B View Listings

I have owned many RVs over the years, this one has been by far my favorite. Fun to drive, powerful, passes cars uphill, turns well, comfortable, great floorplan, I will miss it. I just need to downsize for now. If I ever upsize again, this will be the model I will be hunting for.
- bob Hayward, Washington

2019-06-14 1993 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 35V View Listings

This RV has been wonderful for my mom and stepdad! They've traveled all over and enjoyed the ease and comfort of their RV. It has everything you need or want in a house on wheels. It's been garaged, maintained, and taken care of since the day they bought it. I don't think they've even stepped on the carpet! They cover it with rugs to keep it pristine! Due to age and health they are reluctantly letting it go. If you are remotely interested in this RV, call and arrange a time to go see it. It would be worth your time and effort.
- Dana, Ohio

2019-06-12 2016 Forest River Berkshire XLT 43B View Listings

We bought her used ... about 15 months old and approx 6,000 miles (and had most of the "bugs" worked out). As massive as she is, She's incredibly easy and fun to drive. In addition, after having to replace the original Atwood On Demand Water Heater (it NEVER could maintain water temperature consistency) with a Trauma On Demand Water Heater (which I paid for myself) and is wonderful, we love travelling...short, long, or intermediate trips). The RV is built pretty well. We've put about 12,000 on it in the past 1 1/2 or so years (and have had 3 grandchildren travel with us for mamy if these miles) and have no additional complaints, but do have a lot of appreciation for this model and this particular RV.
- Dnafriedberg@verizon.net, Florida