Class A RVs Reviews (2,950)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class A RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

James R. Rohan from New York says:

Have you owned any Class A RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

I have been in camping with RV's for more than 50 years and currently have a 5th wheel and this Axis unit, so I do have some experience with RV's. I purchased this unit in September 2014 and to date have not been able to utilize this unit as designed. I have and currently have so many things go wrong or are wrong that I could not recommend not only this unit but any unit manufactured by Thor. I have not gotten what might be considered help from Thor to correct issues. The latest issues are once again with the awning and since having leaking windows is causing de-lamination of a inside wall. I have filed under NY's lemon law to have the unit returned and get all monies that I have spent returned. I cannot and will not recommend this unit or any other unit manufactured by Thor.
- James R. Rohan, New York

2019-12-11 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

My experience with the 2017 Georgetown LX, Has been a nightmare. We bought it brand new. Special ordered from the factory. Owned it for four or five months and started having leaks. Ceilings turned pink and purple. Water pouring down in all the rooms. It’s spent months in local repair shops. No one could fix it. Went back to the factory. Had to have all new roof new ceilings, was in the shop for about a year. It was still under warranty thank goodness. I would never buy a forest river product again.They knew the roof was too small for the unit and they patched it.Now it’s all over the Internet how many other people have had this nightmare with this motorhome. Shame shame shame on Forrest River. Now you worry about mold. Do not buy a forest river product
- Jim Rigney, Mississippi

2019-12-11 2004 Beaver Patriot Thunder Wilmington View Listings

This rv has a certain presence when pulling in a state park the sound of a 505 hp cat with the over all presence of this motor home gets a lot of looks and compliments.This is very very comfortable motor home to travel in and live in.They just dont build motor homes like this any more unless you put out really big bucks like 750,000 and up.
- herbiehardman, Washington

2019-12-11 2005 Fleetwood Bounder Diesel 38N View Listings

2005 diesel bounder great floor model 38N good power on 300 Cat turbo. Handles great over the road solid cabinets and flooring .good tech support with fleetwood No major problems since we purchased it.
- Charles, Florida

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed this coach. We spend 3 months of the year in the Colorado Rockies and this coach is very comfortable living in; a real home away from home. This is our second Winnebago; it's very well built and the only make of motor home we will buy. It's in great condition and runs like a dream. We are looking to buy our 3rd Winnebago.
- Kirk Woolery, Texas

2019-12-10 1998 National RV Dolphin 5330 View Listings

My family of 6 enjoyed this RV for over 15 years. It's still in great shape and functional. The Triton V10 is powerful and responsive. Great for a new family with young children wanting to get into a fully functional RV at low cost.
- Darryl Vidal, California

2019-12-09 1993 Fleetwood Pace Arrow View Listings

Wonder RV. It’s stability is very strong because of its Oshkosh frames that are built for fire, cement and other special sturdy special utility trucks yet rides and drives like a small truck. Because of it’s special design it has high clear through basement storage. It has many special features that most or at least none have such as internal/external 7.5 KW diesel electrical generating capabilities. It has a radar system that senses object on the right side blind spot of the RV. I love this RV!
- Richard Leet, Iowa

2019-12-09 2000 Gulf Stream Tourmaster 8430 Millennium Edition View Listings

Just drove the new the new to me coach 745 miles from FL to AL. It had 33,000 miles on it and everything is still like new. The original owners were meticulous. The coach air ride suspension allows me to snore in the reclining co-pilot seat when momma takes the wheel. The Cummings M11 sipped the fuel at 8.3 mpg and she tipped the scale at 33,000 lbs. The Allison HD 4060 was a little rough automatically shifting down going down hill at about 60 mph. And there another rough shift down 3 to 2 around 15 mph. Still don’t know what to think about that. The aqua hot system needs to be serviced I didn’t have very much I water but that was expected for a rig this old. Once serviced, I’m sure it will be awesome filling up the whirlpool tub.
- Ronald Martel, Alabama

2019-12-08 2016 Forest River Georgetown XL 377TS View Listings

The floor is open and the 3 slides really provide a great look. Plank flooring from the Black Diamond Collection is one of the best features for overall looks. Heat strip heating provides warmth without running heater as well as the fireplace. The ride when towing is effortless and the 80 gal gas tank allows long travel segments without stopping.
- Ray Shideler, Florida

2019-12-08 2005 Travel Supreme Travel Supreme 40DS04 View Listings

Had excellent experience with all phases of the Motor home We bought it new and just have not had time to use it as much as we wanted We enjoyed the trips we did take and never had any issues with the motor home
- Michael Brogdin, Texas

2019-12-08 2016 Winnebago Via 25Q View Listings

I have owned a Via for three years and 12,000 miles. I am very impressed with the design and construction of this coach. It has everything you will find in a diesel pusher, but in a smaller package yielding 16+ miles per gallon even while towing a 18 foot boat. Most impressive is the power and handling. It is a breeze to operate in congested traffic areas. Back it into a regular car parking spot at the trail head. Ducted AC/heat make it comfy and quiet. Turn the front seats to face the TV for theater chair comfort. I love the LED above cabinet mood lighting. The only problem you will have will be the constant attention it draws from passersby.
- Robert, Florida

2019-12-05 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 30.1 View Listings

So disappointed in Thor , our seats are peeling the two captains seats the sofa the dinette cushions and bats faulty material has been used and our coach, call the manufacture spoke to Diana it’s been over a month and no response still no action is nothing this is disgusting We paid way too much for our RV to have this faulty material and it only my husband and I have been in it and we take very good care of our Rv , so disappointed , And can’t get anyone to do anything about it!
- Donna Ahlborn , Texas

2019-12-05 2014 Forest River Berkshire 390BH View Listings

Great RV, perfect for bringing the kids along! Quality finishes, very comfortable! It's a bit of a sacrifice of the small bathroom compared to units without a bunk but worth it to give the kids their own space. Easy to drive and park. We love ours. Compared to others in this price range we really felt like we were getting luxury at a much better price!
- ksnider@copperstaterubber.com, Arizona

2019-12-05 2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35K View Listings

We purchased this unit used at lazydays fl due to the 2nd bathroom and the comments we heard about it's robust build. We've taken it camping to different states and loved our times. skip ahead 3 years and we've replaced the vacu flush 2 times and its broken again, the plastic cable which was attached to the slide-out is still broken (it broke during check-in at lazydays which we finally found out 3 months later), the bounder's fridge door always flies open as does the panty door when I make a left turn, it is top heavy and you will feel it when driving. Speaking of driving, you will feel turbulence when being passed by a big semi truck. And today we sit without 12v power and the mobile rv repair tech can't make it to us till next week to fix it. Being without 12v on the bounder means, the fridge is out, the power management system is out in the bedroom which means the heater is out, the a/c and heater unit on the ceiling is out, all lights of course so it is a major pain. The TV's are in a position that makes it hard to reach behind if you want to replace it with a smart tv, we tried to put one of our dvd players in the bedroom but the wiring negates it so we left it out, this is our third RV and has really changed our mind about RV'ing, and we are now looking at going back from full-timing in our RV to living in the home. also speaking of the vacu flush, it is located in the rear accessible by going through the last basement door on the passenger side. The spacing requires a very skinny person so be aware of that. We would definitely not recommend a fleetwood RV to our friends or anyone, as the support team when you talk to them on the phone seemed as inexperienced with no signs of concern about our issues that it no longer was deemed necessary to even call them when a problem arose with our bounder.
- william, Florida

2019-12-04 2019 Fleetwood Pace Arrow LXE 38K View Listings

This was to be our dream coach. Purchased in October 2018. Shower drain installed tilting wrong way. Had to remove wall to access drain and repair (4 weeks). Spring 2019 on trip to Florida electrical transfer box malfunctioned creating hazard within coach.(Special switch with voltage regulator in mechanism.) 4 Trips by local service finally had me replace to a regular switch problem solved. Warranty claim originally denied but a lot of persistance paid off and a check of 670.00 was sent to us.Last issue involved drop down stairs which decided to drop down upon entering customes booth northern Mich. steps caught concrete post and bent up and into fiberglass body. Needless to say our trip had hit a large speedbump. Kudos to workers on USA side who came to our aid with pry bars and sawsall to remove damaged steps. We were able to limp to small local RV dealer and he graciously removed steps so we could travel. With the use of small ladder for entry and exit. Now the fun part. We were toldupon calling dealer that the steps should never come down unless door is opened Warranty dept at Fleetwood said otherwise. After many a calm exchange Fleetwood decided to cover complete cost for steps and body damage. Kudos to the warranty rep named Joy who throughout the entire process was a peach to deal with. For the cost of these new coaches you would think a little more thought would go into denying these claims first then capitulating layer if the customer wont give up. Again thanks to Joy from Fleetwood and Debbie fron General Rv in Huntley you wer great. Hopefully, we have seen the last of major mishaps. We love the coach and am keeping it. Happy Travels!
- Fred Martin, Illinois

2019-12-03 2020 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

Love the floor plan and quality of the unit.Few minor issues but that comes with all New RVs.Thor was easy to work with on the issues.I would definitely recommend this unit to anyone wanting a great full time rv
- Ryan Lasuer, Georgia

2019-12-03 2005 Monaco Diplomat 38PDQ View Listings

Great built coach. Build for cross country trips. Solid construction and insulation. Very safe and sturdy chassis. Ample storage and space to live in full-time. You will not find a better coach. Pre-smog 400hp ISL Cummings Diesel.
- Kyle Humphrey, California

2019-12-02 2007 Country Coach Intrigue 530 Jubilee View Listings

This coach drives very smooth and comfortable. It has a lot of power with the CAT 13 525 HP engine. The floor plan is very comfortable to live in. It drove as though you are in a cloud and handles very well on the rough roads. It is nice to have a washer & dryer in the coach to deal with dirty laundry while you are on the road. It has floor heat on the tile flooring and it is great for does cold nights.
- Manuel Sousa, Washington

2019-12-02 2019 Fleetwood Flair 35R View Listings

Our first trip stranded in TEXAS water running out of both sides had to have Plummer fix every fitting in RV. Next stop full wall wall slide failed, took month to get fixed in as. Finally on way home last night other slide failed would not come in took three days finally they freed motor pushed slide in and nailed 2x4s to keep in. We finally got home took RV to Fleetwood in Decatur Ind had 42 more items to be repaired. Most were done ok except we came to find we went home with bad slide motor that took another day at general rv. So far they have paid for all until generator fuel pump went out out costing us $380.54.
- Dennis J. Kearns, Michigan

2019-12-02 2015 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 27.1 View Listings

This RV has been stored in covered storage since new. With the slide out pushed out the RV has plenty of room. The RV has 2 new Michelin tires on the front two wheels. The RV has has all of its services. My wife and I have decided to buy a new diesel pusher so that when I retire we can travel the U.S.A or possibly going to Canada. Our goal is to travel to every state in the United States. We have enjoyed the Thor A.C.E. and would buy another one if we wanted to travel in the western half of the United States. We have enjoyed sleeping in our own bed, eating food cooked in our own kitchen and using our own bathroom. We are both looking forward to owning a new one and taking off for 2-3 months at a time.
- Greg Yount, California

2019-12-02 2003 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45PBT View Listings

I can drive 400 miles without tiring its a very comfortable RV. Does not get putted about by trucks passing because of the air-bag suspension. The 3 AC units keep you cool in the summer and the aqua-hot provides heat in the winter.
- ken, Arizona

2019-12-01 2016 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3 View Listings

You can tell that this is a starter motorhome. All I can say is that it works and performs as expected. Only issue so far is a leaky driver window which we are fixing ourselves. It is afterall, a box going down the road. The layout is perfect. It could use a second A/C as wearers in middle Georgia. Other than that issue, it s nice.
- Jody Phillips , Georgia

2019-12-01 2019 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

I never write reviews but I feel it’s necessary if for no other reason than to defend Winnebago products.  We owned a 2014 Via that was quality in every detail.  We recently sold it & purchased a 2019 Forza 36G.   I’m not sure if all the negative reviews I read about them are normal for this model or if I got an exception to the norm.   We only have 3,600 miles on it now but have made several trips and other than a few minor cosmetic problems that the dealer took care of (or me!), we have had virtually no problems with our unit.     I will say that we looked at the 34T Forza and the workmanship on it was not up to what I considered Winnebago standards. We looked at the 36G however & everything in it was a step ahead of the 34. I’m not sure if this is just coincidental or normal for the 36G.   Since we bought the unit late in the year, we knew the air-conditioning systems worked fine but we wanted to test out the heating systems before we winterized it. We intentionally drove the unit up to New Mexico from Okla where it was snowy there and 4 degrees Fahrenheit just to see how it operated in cold conditions.  Everything worked as it should and we had no freeze ups on water or sewer areas. Heating system, fireplace, and gas tankless water heater with circulating loop worked fine.   Some of the problems I read about are actually maybe not problems; some owners may need to know how to operate the equipment better by asking Winnebago if the dealer can’t help. Not knowing how to start the diesel generator (not priming properly) and not knowing that the sewer connector is movable,not fixed, are owner issues, not the manufacturer.   Although the dealer I purchased from for the most part was clueless, (which most dealers of any type of product are because the purchaser knows more about the product than they do)...Winnebago Customer service has been able to help me with any questions I have so far.   I hope this review will go a little ways toward helping anybody out there looking to buy this particular model. We love ours!!   Please feel free to contact me if there’s anything I can help someone on with this model. Mike.
- Mike Knight, Oklahoma

2019-12-01 2018 Jayco Alante 31V View Listings

Purchased in March of 2019, retired,wife and I were to fulltime travel. Well she passed away and I'm carrying on. Clearly unsafe to drive. Trucks, RV's and similar sized vehicles just push me off the road, either direction. I have only put just 1200 miles on it since purchase in March of 2019. My dealer has done a "cheap"sway bar adjustment and bumped the tire pressures up. Shower stall is not square, water leaks to the floor, shower base is cracked, haven't been able to use shower in weeks. Floor has developed rust colored spots thru out the motorhome. My 3RD list goes on. Selling dealer has been very cooperative and really trying to get this thing fixed but at some point you have to throw in the ball. This is the 3rd and last time it goes into the shop. I have obtained professional advice and the 3rd time is the charm. Not correct this time the selling dealer, their salesman "gave false and misleading information" and Jayco will have hell to pay. As god is my witness this I promise.
- Christopher Torres, Nevada

2019-12-01 1999 Holiday Rambler Navigator 42DSS View Listings

This is a beautiful RV... We drove it and it drives great with the air suspension system. The recliners were very comfortable. The piano is a wonderful addition. It plays itself and records. Don't have the money just yet but hope to have some after Christmas. Hope its still available...
- Steve, Louisiana