Class A RVs Reviews (2,856)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class A RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

James R. Rohan from New York says:

Have you owned any Class A RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

I have been in camping with RV's for more than 50 years and currently have a 5th wheel and this Axis unit, so I do have some experience with RV's. I purchased this unit in September 2014 and to date have not been able to utilize this unit as designed. I have and currently have so many things go wrong or are wrong that I could not recommend not only this unit but any unit manufactured by Thor. I have not gotten what might be considered help from Thor to correct issues. The latest issues are once again with the awning and since having leaking windows is causing de-lamination of a inside wall. I have filed under NY's lemon law to have the unit returned and get all monies that I have spent returned. I cannot and will not recommend this unit or any other unit manufactured by Thor.
- James R. Rohan, New York

2019-10-22 2016 Newmar Ventana 4369 View Listings

Purchased new, first RV we've owned. Love the layout for full time use. Both Freightliner and Newmar took care of any and all situation. We've lived in this coach for numerous years. Plenty of space. Would highly recommend this coach to anyone.
- Tony Shultz, Florida

2019-10-22 2017 Holiday Rambler Scepter 43G View Listings

after having factory repair/replace some cosmetic items making adjustments to my liking this has been the best coach ever.2 bathrooms make it more than convenient also the rear steering always able to make a turn whenever wherever you need.factory service has been very good.the people really care. they have done some personal things that have improved comfort. great company.
- bc can, Alabama

2019-10-21 1999 Fleetwood Discovery 36T View Listings

This rig has been great for my wife and I. We really enjoy everything about it! It is completely self contained and we can hit the road for a month or just go to the beach for the weekend. Plenty of room for guests and still not too big for some campgrounds. We love it but we are no longer using it much so its time for a new owner!
- Michael Harter, California

2019-10-21 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

- karisa blood, New York

2019-10-20 2012 Forest River Georgetown XL 350TS View Listings

We have had to rebuild cupboards, took out fire place to make more cupboard space, the queen short bed is ridiculous with a husband 6’, that slide should be deeper, a lot of wasted space inside. Back window should be able to open, the air in bedroom to loud to sleep would never buy this unit again. Service was terrible. Stairs broke first time out on a trip. It was three when we got it I bet the owner traded with so much wrong. Furniture Material fell apart right after we bought it. We paid to much to be able to sell it to some one else would not wish this unit on any one.
- Ronald , Michigan

2019-10-20 2013 Winnebago Sightseer 30A View Listings

This Sightseer is our 3rd motorhome. It has been very reliable. Winnebago has a long reputation of long lasting motor-homes. The heavy duty chassis with the 22.5" tires rides very nice. Towing a jeep or trailer behind is no problem. The horsepower is the highest of any motorhome we have had. Climbs hill better than our friends. The 30 ft length is perfect for all campgrounds. Overall very little issues in past 7 years. Highly recommend the brand.
- Dean, California

2019-10-20 2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4310 View Listings

We are selling a 2019 bunk-floor plan with two full baths; a class A motorcoach. There are multiple upgrades and amenities. I will upload the build sheet. The coach is regularly detailed and has ceramic coating on the front cab. Protective heat screens for the tires and front cab are included.
- Donald Howard, Florida

2019-10-20 2016 Jayco Precept 35UP View Listings

Just came across a review of the Jayco Precept 35 UP, and totally surprised and sad that someone with the same type of unit that we own, has had a totally different experience. We have enjoyed just about every aspect of our “second” home, and have never had any leaks, slide problems, ac problems, etc. Yes, we have experienced minor issues that come from rolling across the country- 50,000 miles in 3 years! Some trim has come loose, the cabinet bases are cheap and one of the shelves failed, our water pump just gave out-($150 fix). Yes, they are mass produced and it’s obvious, they are put together very quickly, but overall, we’ve been so happy with it. The layout is incredible. Love the big kitchen, and overhead bunk.
- Wendy Edwards, Alabama

2019-10-19 2016 Newmar Ventana LE 3709 View Listings

We bought this RV New at RV show and have only had a few minor problems that were taken care of right away. Very happy with the floor plan and quality of workmanship. Wish it had a little more power (340hp) like the newer models (360hp). No real problem with towing, just slow going up hills. Also would have liked the sockets in kitchen to have been in the walls instead of under the cabinets. We did some modification after purchase...took couch out and added power theater chairs and took out the bench seating at the dinning table and have two chairs (all personal preference). Overall we are loving it. Most trips have been short ones. Being in our 70's really enjoy the "comfort drove" steering. Hope the merger with Winnebago does not change the quality of the coach in the future...
- Bruce, California

2019-10-18 2019 Winnebago Intent 29L View Listings

Winnebago set out to build an entry level Class A coach. They succeeded. It is a fair value at this price point. Minor issues: I am afraid to use the faust fixtures for fear they will snap. They head lights do not go off automatically like most new cars. Worse, there is not audible signal when you leave them on. To hook up your own DVD player in the living area you must step on the bench seat. The TVs are not connected. To watch a DVD movie in the bedroom, you need to move the player or have a second player. MAJOR ISSUES: The shocks are terrible ( you feel every bump). The steering has so much play as to be dangerous. I expect to spend a couple thousand to get it drivable. They aimed for basic and went CHEAP. Too bad.
- Michael D'Spain, Texas

2019-10-18 1999 Fleetwood Discovery 36T View Listings

This 1999 36 foot Fleetwood Discovery Motorhome is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Diesel Powered, Generator, Completely Self Contained, Full size Shower, Washer & Dryer, Queen Size Bed with almost new mattress located in the back of the bus. Pullout Couch, Living Room Slide-out, Kitchen, Stovetop, Convection plus Microwave Oven. Runs And Drives Great!!! This is a one of a kind rig that has been very well maintained. Complete repaint at the factory 7 yrs ago and a complete upgrade to the interior including removing all carpets for hard wood floors, replacing all hardware on cabinetry and lighting. All awnings are in great shape. It is very rare to find an older motorhome in this condition all the way around!!!
- Michael Harter, California

2019-10-17 2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E View Listings

This RV was awesome for our trips- it’s like a house and the mattresses are comfy! We slept more than 4. Zip on room added a rough for extra sleeping. Easy to drive- amazing storage! Great for tailgating but could also live in Florida with it!
- Amy bergqvist, Pennsylvania

2019-10-16 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.2 View Listings

My wife and I have been very happy with this RV. It was a step up for us moving from a travel trailer and we used it to tow a Jeep Wrangler. It is very comfortable to drive and tows easily with its 8K lb capacity. The compact size makes this RV easily maneuverable for any camp site and the amenities make it a great place to spend several days. We have decided to sell because we want to move to something larger as we look at spending even more time enjoying the great outdoors.
- Mike, California

2019-10-15 2018 Fleetwood Storm 32A View Listings

We purchased this 2018 Fleetwood Storm 32A slightly used and are loving it. The quality of the build is great. The only thing we've had problems out of is the Atwood OD50 Tankless Water Heater, I so wish it had anything else! Scalding hot, then ice cold, but seldom right where you need it. It's a great idea, but a very poor application. Other than that, the Storm is perfect for us. We'll be full time an another year or two and this will be our home. We use it almost every weekend and for extended trips when we can. So many little extra features like the powered vent fans, nice powered awning, auto-start generator and built in inverter. We like the Vaccu-flush toilet, we can go a week or more and not fill up the black tank. I wish the gray tank was a little bigger but I think the problem is the the water heater irregularity... The Pantry is such a wonderful use of space and the fireplace is awesome, putting enough heat to warm us in the cooler mornings and evenings. Love the automatica Satellite on the roof and the leveling system is top notch. This is what we needed, exactly. I cant think of anything extra we need to add to it, it came with everything! Solar... Yes, we will want Solar in the next year or so. Enjoy!
- Jeff B, Tennessee

2019-10-15 2018 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 31S View Listings

The floor plan is well laid out and plenty of room for everyone. Having an outside kitchen is a great convenience and the outside gas hook up for your grill is great. Love having the outside TV. The V10 has plenty of power to climb hills and tow. My 14 foot trailer pulls like its not even there. Storage is good but wish outside compartments were bigger. Did not like the way it handled going down the road till I up graded the suspension now it drives and handle really well. I do not recommend using Camping World for warranty work. I have had really bad experience with them. I had to find another Thor dealer to repair my RV.
- Steve Snow, New Hampshire

2019-10-14 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Gorgeous motorhome in pristine condition. Doesn't even looked lived in. Owners have taken excellent care of inside and basement areas. Generator starts quickly and is very quiet. It's on our short list!
- kathybgraham@gmail.com, Alabama

2019-10-13 2018 Winnebago Intent 30R View Listings

Purchased a new 2018 Winnebago Intent. Have had same prob as I'm reading from others. Very poor quality. Extremely long waits to get in for a warranty repair. Longer wait once the service dept gets it. I've been told a week, took months. No other reason than the part was never ordered, although I cont to call and ask. I had to call the factory to find this out. Constantly dealing with repairs. Now the rollout shade is beginning to come apart, and the passenger's night shade won't budge, up or down. Same prob as others with entry door flying open as I'm driving down the road. Added SumoSprings for a stable ride. Upgraded bed. Going to add TV over entry door. Looking to replace front seats for something comfortable. Since our purchase, the service dept has had it longer than I've been able to use it. At least now I'm out of warranty and will go somewhere else for repairs... Which seem to never end.
- Russell, California

2019-10-13 2016 Tiffin Phaeton 44OH View Listings

This has been the BEST RV I've owned. The powerglide frame beats out the Freightliner. Lots of power,love the layout. Smooth riding with tag,easy to turn. Have gotten many many compliments. Color is fantastic.never run out of hot water. Many more features.
- Red Ashley , Texas

2019-10-13 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

For more info visit https://sites.google.com/view/20017-thor-vegas/home The RV is like BRAND NEW both inside and out, elderly owned and dearly cared for. It ONLY has 5725 miles. Everything works and look just like it did the day it was assembled. It is a 1-OWNER and clean and clear TITLE also has a clean CARFAX report, it was never damaged in any way shape or form. The RV will sleep 6 people. It has 2 TV's inside and one on the outside. Great stereo, separate radio and speakers in the bedroom, with speakers on the outside as well. The dash unit will mirror you phone NAVIGATION, it also has backup camera and side view camera on the mirror. Automatic awning with LED lights around. Any interested buyer will be allowed to inspect the RV prior to sale or have a third party person or agency inspect it. Other than the price nothing is different on this RV than a BRAND NEW one.
- tuckermcdiarmid925@gmail.com, California

2019-10-13 2005 Forest River Georgetown XL 359TS View Listings

Solid motor and transmission. Easy steering with Roadmaster stabilizer. Good floor plan with toilet separated from shower/sink. All new tires make for a safe and stable ride. LOTS of storage inside and out, big bin for golf clubs. Handles mountain grades well, passed trucks on a long steep grade in the Rockies.
- Richard Lowder, California

2019-10-11 2019 Fleetwood Flair 29M View Listings

Bought this RV in Jan 2019 from RV World League City TX. Terrible followup and customer service . Could not even get a call back on issues. Had to go to another dealer for help. My RV has been in the shop seven times since purchased. From the first time out we had problems, the roof had a leak. No power to electrical in rear of vehicle. No AC even though generator worked fine. The entrance door was not aligned. Refrigerator door need replacement. Had to order both entrance and frig door waiting time two months. Next time out, interior lining on outside storage compartments came loose. AC not working had to replace. Vehicle pulling to the right was told this was my problem and not a warranty issue. Pluming for sink broke loose, shower need resealing. Auto leveling system panel had to be replaced and one jack replaced. Although factory parts arrived waiting time of upto 2 months seems quite long. Really kinda scared to take the thing out, don't know if something else will break. Most likely will be putting it up sale very soon. Would not recommend this buy.
- TIM BRISCOE, Texas

2019-10-10 2020 Georgetown 5 Series GT5 31L5 View Listings

This is our 3rd Motorhome and by far the best. We have had it for about four months and so far so good. The floorplan is near perfect. The handling on the road is very stable and strong. The finishes are not as good as a high end but we knew that going into the purchase. A little super glue and polish and it is very nice to look at and live in. the exterior surfaces are very durable and stay clean looking even when not. The bathroom/shower is spacious and usable. The bedroom is a little tight but not an issue so far. The sofa is a dream come true and the dinette gives you much legroom and comfort. There are two engineering issues with the coach. The first minor one is the bathroom faucet is placed far back from the sink and you can't use it with out getting some water on the back part of the counter. The major issue is with the entire exterior water/sewage area. Whoever designed this must have never RVed or is a complete idiot. The water attachments/outside shower are in such a poor position that they are nearly impossible to use. I removed the outside shower as it smashed up against the door each time upon closing and cracked the face plate inside. The water attachments (city/fresh fill/black rinse) cannot be used with the door closed so I bought a l fill for the water and only do the other when needed....but the biggest issue with this area is the sewer, black and grey....dump. You must forcefully tilt it into position to use in which only a very limber small child can get to. The Levers for both tanks are so far recessed that you cannot tell where they are and when they are fully back into closed position. I am sure no one from Forest River will read this, so it is for a warning to anyone considering a purchased of this otherwise wonderful RV. The other item I might mention is the inferior or non customer service from the FR service hotline.....2 email inquiries...no response. All this being said we love our new GT5.
- Tom Rudolph, California

2019-10-10 2016 Forest River Berkshire XLT 40RB View Listings

Traveled across the country and back towing a jeep rubicon unlimited. Lived in it continuously for 1 year. did everything we wanted to in the rv comfortably. 3 tvs so my wife child and i could watch 3 different programs at same time. wish we did not have to sell it, but cannot afford with our new house payment.
- carl, California

2019-10-09 2012 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34J Bunkhouse View Listings

This is a good time Rv, room to spare none, privacy, kids love the BUNKS!!! The only issue with this Rv is not enough time. Always a hit at our musical festivals, tailgating, or that favorite park. Drives great, an Rv that's easy ! FRom the electric awning to the super slide area, custom colors inside and out. Graphics are a standout. Special tow bar and even a warranty to go with the unit, bunk over the cab (kids love). Now is the time to buy and enjoy! PLan that long trip, or fall in mountains. Outside dining and entertaining on the Tv,. This Rv always eye-catcher in the park. Feel free to email for more info or pictures! ----------------two 70-nine-nine 3 three 9 one 6
- John Hill, Kentucky