Keystone Alpine RVs Reviews (42)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Alpine RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dana Kelley from South Carolina says:

Have you owned any Keystone Alpine RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Alpine 3535RE View Listings

I bought this piece of trash in Chesapeake Virginia. The quality of construction is the worst I have seen. I wish I could put pictures on here to show what the issues are. But all I can do is talk about it. Just going try and keep calm when I'm writing this because I have been wanting to do this for sometime and I don't want miss anything. 1. Furnace. 15 degrees temp difference from front of trailer to back. No air blowing out the floor vents in the back living area. No filter for the air and it is open to the belly where NO ONE cleaned up after they installed things. Continues to blow dirt around and there is no excess to the furnace. Techs came out from the dealer and removed and re-routed some duct work. Took about 10 feet of excess duct out of the system. Still no change. 2. Heated belly space. Every spot where wires or hoses went through the frame was not sealed up. This is heated space. Went through 2 tanks of propane in a week. I also have problems with drafts and bugs coming in from these holes in the frame. So much for clean air. 3. The gates for the grey tanks and black water tanks do not function correctly. Hard to pull out and to close. Black water tank gate will not close all the way. The stupid vents they have under the sinks and counters to vent for the waste tanks have malfunctioned a number of time and I have had to leave the trailer a number of times to let the trailer air out. 4. Water control valve has broken. Dealer gave me a new one. Did not install it. 5. Leveling jacks keep leaking down. Had to tighten up many fittings myself and they still leak down. 6. Propane hoses connecting to the tanks leak. Replaced them already. 7. Slid has leaked. Talked to a few dealers about that and they said I needed toppers put on my slides. More money to spend on this thing. They said it is normal to have leaks there. I call BS! After investigating the construction of this trailer I found that the only thing that keeps rain and water from coming in at the slides is two soft rubber seals. Roof material comes to the fascia that touches the wall on the inside. There is a small metal trim that holds the roofing down. Slide sags in the middle and water works it's way under the seals and over the metal trim. BAM!!!! Water soaked inside. 8. The windows were not sealed when they were installed. Single pane and I know there can be a draft coming from the drain vents. I used The window film that you install and heat shrink it to fit the windows. Works good. Found the draft coming in around the window trim. After I looked into that I found out there was no seal around the windows. 9. The microwave was not installed level. 10. The linoleum floor was not glued down and is rippling up. 11. The walls on the slides feel like there is no insulation in them. They are not solid. 12. Crown molding is coming down. 13. The door was not sealed when it was installed. 14. Rubber seal on some of the slides are to short and when it's raining and the wind blows it leaks in around the floor of the slide. The quality of this trailer is a shame. I spent a lot of money on this trying to simplify my life after a divorce and live in this trailer full time. I am sure I missed a few things. The one thing I am sure of is that I will never buy another Keystone product. I know what I mentioned here is not an isolated incident with an upset owner. I met an older couple that bought a smaller Alpine but a year newer than mine and they have the same problems as I do. It also pisses me off that they don't even have a place to put a contact number so they can call you to talk about your issues. Why should they care. They already have their money.
- Dana Kelley, South Carolina

2019-08-12 2011 Keystone Alpine 3500RE View Listings

The Dometic Refrigerator gaskets on the doors are shot and they are telling me I have to replace the doors and they cost 1600.00 Dometic Customer Service sucks They said the gaskets are glued but mine is not glued it has a groove to the gasket in
- Belinda Rigsby, Louisiana

2019-05-07 2016 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

We love the floor plan. The rear entertainment area, with a large LED TV, and giant opposing slides provided a great room feel. The two rocking chairs and opposite tri-fold couch (converts to full bed) are comfortable and well situated. The traditional table seats four for dining. There is ample storage throughout. The kitchen has a ton of counter space. The appliances, including a convection microwave, and gigantic dual power refrigerator give a home feel. The bathroom is comfortable. The king sized bed is wonderful. Spacious storage in the master, with washer/dryer hook-ups. The basement is gigantic. The Lipert trailair rotaflex pin box is great. We installed a 5500 Onan generator, which helps with any electrical needs. Keystone has been very responsive, despite our dealer, which has not been helpful. Most issues we've had were caused by the dealer. Overall, we love our Alpine.
- M. James, California

2019-04-13 2014 Keystone Alpine 3450RL View Listings

I never traveled but I loved in my RV 8 months a year. I cooked a lot and this RV has a GREAT KITCHEN lots cabinets a generator is a must have, get a memory foam king mattress as option ,money well spent. A washer dryer combination vented to the out side is a must for the summer to cut back on the humidity. I opted for a third air conditioner one with a heat pump it’s great on a cold MORNING believe me. I have many tagalong, motor homes, and 5 fifth Wheel Rv Non of them could compare to my KEYSTONE ALPINE. I have 60 plus years of Camping And RV,Ing I lie NOT ITS A GREAT LIFE , Plus Friends by the Hundreds TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT.
- Tommy, Kentucky

2019-03-29 2017 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

We bought the trailer in June have only been able to use twice. The trailer has been in the shop for repairs mostly. Advertisers has having 66 gallons of fresh water which is not true. The quality of work in the manufacturing of the trailer sucks, very poor workmanship. Talk about a lemon of a trailer not worth the money.
- Debbie Floyd, Wyoming

2019-03-02 2012 Keystone Alpine 3700RE View Listings

First time RV buyer, I chose this one for the floorplan. It was 3 yrs old. like new and I have had ZERO issues after 3 1/2 yrs, traveling back and forth to Florida. I did buy a five year warranty to cover mechanicals. Everybody thinks new is better but give me an older model; they were built much better
- Helen Toman, Florida

2019-02-16 2019 Keystone Alpine 3701FL View Listings

They have the worst warranty and Reps that I have ever have rhe pleasure of having to deal WITH. They will not fix anything unless you take it to the dealer. I had a certified repair person that does warranty work for other companies look at it and wouthave repair for a fair price. We live in the unit full time and doowant to pack everything just to have a small repair done. I’ll never purchase another Keystone product and will do my best to convince others to stay away from Them!!
- Randy Holton, Texas

2019-01-27 2012 Keystone Alpine 3700RE View Listings

I had never stayed in a fifth wheel before I bought my 2012 Alpine, I was going all in becoming a full timer. I looked at alot of floorplans and this one was perfect. I found it used at a dealer 200 mi away. Drove up, looked at it, spent the night in it and bought it. I've owned it now three and one half years and only glitch was the auto level had to be replaced but covered under an extended warranty.I consider myself very fortunate to have bought this older model when I hear all the problems people who have bought newer(2016 and up) campers ( from many different manufacturers).
- Helen Toman, Florida

2018-10-30 2016 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

This has been a great trailer. My 2016 Keystone Alpine Fifth Wheel comfortably sleeps 4 people. Comes with a Center kitchen with Chairs, Rear living area and Center bathroom. Full-Size refrigerator, 2 TVs and more. Fully transferable warranty, two A/C's and is in great shape. I also had the polyurethane protective coating added and you wont find a better deal on a used trailer. Contact me for details.
- Chad Vanek, Texas

2018-10-17 2015 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

We love the RV. The living space and storage available is great for long time usage. We have had no issues or had to take it in for maintenance. The RV handles well while towing .... no complaints. We are “happy campers”!
- John Gauci, Michigan

2018-09-06 2019 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

Caldwell Camping World, KJ and his service team are the best and simply get things done for their customers! I recently bought a trailer with Chris's help and after our first outing with it needed some work done on it. KJ and his service team had us drop it by their shop on our way back from our first trip so they could get right on it and get it ready for our next outing! They are simple the best and we now and forever will do all our RV business with CW Caldwell!!
- Driggs Jessup, Idaho

2018-08-21 2011 Keystone Alpine 3640RL View Listings

It’s heavy but perfect for daily living. So comfortable. Plenty of head room, storage and comfort. It’s loaded! Great to use as a park model, attach a screen room and you’re set for wintering in those warmer climates.
- Lisa Boucher, Maine

2018-08-19 2018 Keystone Alpine 3650RL View Listings

Great 5th wheel for full timing! Best floor plan for us. Great kitchen! Walk around king bed. Bigger shower than we had at home. Very comfortable rear living area. Quality seemed much better than most in this price range.
- Lou Demetriou , South Dakota

2018-07-08 2013 Keystone Alpine 3500RE View Listings

Ours is the perfect RV for extended stays for a couple--even with a couple of dogs or cats! There is a pull out air mattress in the couch for guests. There is plenty of storage and easy access. People have to appreciate the quality of this RV over some of the cheaper units out there. We looked for 1.5 years before deciding on this one.
- Virginia Newcomb, Wisconsin

2018-06-05 2018 Keystone Alpine 3400RS View Listings

Would not recommend this product. We bought this for retirement. Having owned 2 motorhomes, 2 cab overs and 4 5th wheels... One was a Cougar, this Alpine is by far the worst when it comes to craftmenship and attention to detail.... I have pictures
- Dennis Silvestri, Oregon

2017-12-12 2015 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

Repair constantly. 1 slide constantly walks out on transporting, told nothing wrong/told to place wood inside to hold in place/did and broke molding off wall. Broken cam/bold to springs/repaired my expense. Flooring replaced d/t slide scratching it up. Fireplace replaced with some cost to me. Doing same thing again/told nothing wrong Ceiling fan replaced. Several water leaks. Floor to slide ruined d/t water/repair at my expense/ never told it was/or could be an issue to watch for. Shower doors shattered in transport d/t latch failing/replacement expense on me. Light under outside steps works intermittently/ told nothing wrong Refrigerator door replaced d/t bad seals Intermittent trouble with level up system not working properly. Water sits on top of slides/told not an issue just to clear off and not let sit there. Wardrobe door come off track during transport/told nothing wrong with track. For the top of line RV it is not. workmanship was bad and no customer service after 1st year is up, not even for safety issue. Waiting for next issue to come up. Do Not Buy..
- Elizabeth Ranalla, Maine

2017-12-04 2017 Keystone Alpine 3901RE View Listings

Black tank slow to drain in for service 6 times found vent problems still slow wont empty Replaced recliner chairs twice Chandelier fell from ceiling didn't break fixed myself, poor quality its a POS.
- Jim Poulin, Arizona

2017-10-18 2014 Keystone Alpine 3720FB View Listings

Purchased new fall of 2014, nothing but issues from day one. Leaks, auto-level issues. Still have a leak in the front, auto-level does not function. Now there are staples from an obvious mfg defect popping through the roof. They suggest we could cover the staples with some sort of cap to protect the leak. There are 20-30 of these..... They do not care about their customers, they only see $$$$$
- Mitch Weller, New York

2017-09-25 2014 Keystone Alpine 3555RL View Listings

We bought ours new April 2014, was in shop 3 months replacing items, took it in for checkup find out our roof is peeling back and over 3000 to repair, not a happy camper. Always shedded winter and only about 12000 miles on it,Wheel fenders are poor quality and not attached properly.
- Greg Koerwitz, Nebraska

2017-07-30 2014 Keystone Alpine 3555RL View Listings

KEYSTONE? THINK TWICE!!! We have owned our RV for almost 3 years, and recently took a trip where our roof membrane was peeling back in the wind as we were driving down the road. We stopped at a dealer where we were told this is not uncommon with Keystone, AS well as our dealer at home. TAKE NOTE THE MANUFACTURER ONLY WARRANTIES THE ROOF 1 YEAR. We discovered our extended warranty did not cover it at all. Our insurance adjuster also said it was not covered as it was a MANUFACTURER DEFECT as the membrane was only 1.5 inches under the front molding and it should have been more. This repair costs $9,500. We appealed to the manufacturer to fix the roof as we had a letter from both dealers and our Insurance saying this was a defect. KEYSTONE IS NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AND HAS NO INTEGRITY. Secondly, we had a tire blowout, and AAA told us our tires were dated 2012 on our 2014 Alpine!
- Jewel Masters, Arizona

2017-07-11 2017 Keystone Alpine 3660FL View Listings

We bought a new Alpine 3660 and so far the slide has peeled the trim off the trim fell off and smashed other trim we've had it in three times for the water heater which still does not work now it's been in for a month for the water heater the chandelier fell and shattered all over the floor. The fifth wheels been in the shop more than it's been on the road not very satisfied with this unit at all
- Steven crane, Wisconsin

2017-07-05 2014 Keystone Alpine 3555RL View Listings

We bought our Alpine new after looking at quite a few and decided on the Alpine. Ours ended up in shop for about 3 months, waiting for repairs. Domestic fridge wouldn't cool, hot water heater would overrun, some other small items that had to be ordered. Otherwise we like the quality and no further problems except for the cheap wheel covers.
- Greg Koerwitz, Nebraska

2017-07-03 2016 Keystone Alpine 3511RE View Listings

Our ALPINE is our second Keystone fifthweel. We bought it new and had several issues on our fist night out (shakedown) run. Forced air heater didnt work, fire place didn't come on, Samsung frig didn't cool top or bottom. The dealer did take care off the issues after 3 months in the shop of the first 4 months of ownership. We have had continual issues with Samsung frig not cooling and trying to coordinate a Samsung Tech to meet us at RV sites. Have lost many $ of food. Otherwise we like the floor plan and overall quality. Keystone really needs to rethink providing Samsung residential refrigerators in their units.There are hundreds of negative issues and blogs on these refrigerators and is a direct reflection on Keystone. If you buy a new Alpine, have them swap out Samsung frig for another make. Samsung warranty doesn't help you much while on the road with a refrigerator full of food. Which we have experienced three times now in less than 8 months)
- Mark Boys, Arizona

2017-06-22 2015 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

On my 3rd Keystone 5th wheel traded from Cougar to the Alpine. I studied all major brands knowing this is the last one, made a list of everything we needed, wanted the best quality. Alpine was the only one that covered everything. Every body seems to go for a Montana but that Alpine is the stuff . I feel great about my Alpine, wish more people would check them out.
- Mark Wiley, Tennessee

2017-06-10 2016 Keystone Alpine 3590RS View Listings

The quality, fit and finish is excellent, appliances and systems are first class, comparable to high end homes. I haven't towed this unit, so can't comment on that aspect. The furnishings, recliners bed and hide-a-bed are high end furniture quality.
- Terry Hagberg, Washington