Keystone Reviews on RV Insider (1,524)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kurt Jankowski from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We've had many Keystone fifth wheels when to the camper show last night in Novi Michigan the new Montana fifth wheels are junk the quality of the cupboards and wood work is really poor quality I will keep my 2014 Big Sky was going to get a new Montana. I like the new floor plans but the quality is very cheap the furniture is cheap The faucets they put in the kitchen and bathroom are very cheap I don't know why they did this to a Montana but my 2005 Mountaineer fifth wheel we had was a better quality Better Built fifth wheel then the new Montana's today the TVs and electronics are all poor quality I have no idea why Keystone is doing this the back of the fifth wheel is not a full fiberglass piece no more the appliances they are using are the cheapest on the market Montana is supposed to be a higher-end 5th wheel a lot of people don't know how they used to be.
- Kurt Jankowski, Michigan

2021-05-16 2019 Keystone Cougar 367FLS View Listings

Perfect for avid campers or full-time RVers! I especially love the floor plan. The front living setup feels so much more cozy and intimate in the living room and so much more open and spacious in the bedroom/bathroom area. The front and back door setup allows for separate entry into the bedroom, perfect for those who are early risers or late-nighters alike.
- Jeff Stevenson, California

2021-05-15 2018 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Overall a good RV that we have used for long term trips. We enjoy ours and look forward to many more years. Would be glad to answer any questions about the trailer, we are enjoying our time in ours. Come and join us....
- Jonathan Sarno, Illinois

2021-05-13 2010 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 335RET View Listings

Has been a great camper, have a new 5th wheel on order going full time.montana is a great built 5th wheel. This 5th wheel is in great shape,. It is ready to hit the road and the camp ground. It has been taken care of, and all the maintenance has been done
- Ricky Price, Arkansas

2021-05-12 2019 Keystone Cougar 29BHS View Listings

I’ve put 2500 miles on the trailer. You know it’s there behind you but it does make the overall ride more comfortable in the truck. The accommodations in the trailer are adequate for longer duration trips and are great for short one as well..just pull-in or back-in, let the levelers work by pushing a button, hook up the water power and sewer and life is easy. I’ve setup and settled in low as 25 minutes.
- Chuck Sims, Texas

2021-05-12 2017 Keystone Sprinter 293FWBHS View Listings

The overall experience was simple. Other than spending two frustrating hours trying to upload photos and I was still not completely successful it was pretty easy, but time consuming. I called the listed number and they were helpful.
- Ray Ponce, California

2021-05-10 2019 Keystone Cougar 29BHS View Listings

This is a great camper. It sleep 7 comfortably, more with younger children. It has ample space for indoor sleeping and preparing food. The water heater does quite well for heating 6 gallons at a time (both, gas and electric). An upgraded bed makes it far more comfortable in the bedroom as well. The hide-a-bed couch is comfortable. One draw back is the lack of built-in storage for clothes, but a properly stage suitcase under the bunks resolves that. All the bugs have been worked out and it operates like a champ, even the AC on a 20amp service.
- chuck sims, Texas

2021-05-09 2019 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

It’s a great camper, pulls easy, everything works great. The dislike is we don’t get to use it enough. Putting this camper on RV Trader has been a great experience, easy to list, and we were able to put all the pictures on the website.
- Charlie, Ohio

2021-05-08 2020 Keystone Outback 240URS View Listings

The RV is great...easy to tow..easy to hook up.cute barnwood look, sliding barn door closes toy hauler from main living..cold air, warm heat, big kitchen sink. Hook up for TV outside, in bunk room too. Looks very nice lit up at night. I'm building a house soon and just won't get to use it enough..needs a fun family that likes a place to take toys along...4 wheeler and such..you won't be disappointed with this.
- Angela K Hughes, Texas

2021-05-07 2021 Keystone Cougar 26RBS21 View Listings

We love our 22RBS! We purchased new mid year last summer and have had no issues. I’m not sure about warranty work because we have not had any issues. We wanted a couples camper for our frequent camping trips. We are weekend warriors and this trailer is perfect for us. We have the theatre seating and no dinette. The small counter works well for us or we use a small table. This trailers storage is amazing and the king bed were big features for us. It’s a studio apartment on wheels! Someday we may want a bigger floor plan but this is perfect for us now. We travel with our cat and he loves it too. My only con is the small counter in the bathroom but it’s functional and making the bathroom bigger would impact the HUGE closet we have. We tow the trailer with a F-150, 2.7L Eco-boost with tow package. If someone is looking for a short trailer that’s packed with big features, the 22RBS is a great option. There was no option for our trailer in the drop down. This is a 22RBS.
- Denise Teague, Michigan

2021-05-07 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 356BH View Listings

Great camper,traveled out West 2 yrs ago, camper did great. Plenty of storage ,outdoor kitchen equipped. Just enjoyed it all around. Reason for selling, we want to purchase a Motor Home. Hitch for hoodup comes with the camper .
- Bonnie, North Carolina

2021-05-06 2018 Keystone Outback 312BH View Listings

I bought the Outback 312BH when my kids were in High School and we loved camping in it. Outdoor kitchen is great to have with refrigerator and sink and plenty of drawer and cabinet space which is very handy. I would recommend this RV to anyone due to the quality and craftsmanship. Ready to go camping and everything comes with the RV. Nothing to buy, just start camping.
- Alan Johnson, Texas

2021-05-06 2014 Keystone Montana Paramount 3402RL View Listings

Great 5th wheel. Outstanding interior, especially the cabinets, Frig and Microwave. The sorround sound is great for movies.. Lrg lazy boys, king bed, loads of storage. Passthru storage is great for long trips or outside TV. Auto leveling makes it real easy for setup..
- Thomas, Arizona

2021-05-06 2015 Keystone Cougar High Country 337FLS View Listings

Sold our Airstream Sovereign and bought this 5th wheel. Our fifth RV and we love it. Good space for us without tripping over each other. Very few upgrades required as it is well laid out and easy to full time in. Towing was easy (Ram 2500 diesel) through the mountains in BC and back. Would highly recommend front living room floor plans.
- Alex J Stewart, Ontario

2021-05-06 2016 Keystone Springdale 282BH View Listings

Do you accept payments ? I have a down payment ready. Can you contact me at 360 998 0479. Let me know what you can do or can't do either way ...Cash money work best for you ? Or you rather a credit card or bank card for payment .
- Christian Pena, Oregon

2021-05-03 2019 Keystone Outback 341RD View Listings

I have owned this for 6 months 3 of which it has been at the dealership fighting with the warranty to cover a dip in my floor by the kitchen sink, it is under full warranty and they covered 8 others defects e.g put in a new table, put in 6 screws where they only had one on each side of the pull out bed, new outside door, fixed the bathroom door, fixed the pull down blind and the electric pop up, and replaced my back drop in the kitchen, now all that was wrong and they say the drop in my kitchen floor is normal for a one year home. So they will not fix it. Do not buy this product they do not help new owners with the warranty and the dealership has told many a lies. You are better off going with another rv company than this one, I go to pick up my still not fixed brand new home with the promise that the floor is normal.......I am gutted as this WAS exactly what I was looking for in a home due to loosing my home from covid.......
- Jackie Carter, Utah

2021-05-03 2014 Keystone Outback 230RS View Listings

This has been a great unit for us. You get a 30 foot Rv in a 24’ towable. Half ton is very sufficient for towing. We’ve used the toy hauler garage to hall “stuff” for my wife’s antique mall booths but also enjoy the hailer space with its bunks as a separate bedroom for kids and grands. Bath is a bit tight but otherwise it’s a lot of camper with an easy tow.
- Mark George, South Carolina

2021-05-03 2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBSWE View Listings

We bought the trailer in November 2020, stored it for the winter, and started using it in March 2021. Camping temps have ranged from 19 degrees to 85 degrees, allowing us to fully test the climate control and comfort. Three trips so far and ten more to go this season. Campsites have ranged from full hook-up to boondocking. Towed about 650 miles total to this date. Only two problems so far - the fridge AC plug was not inserted into the AC outlet and one heating duct was not attached to the main air box - both trivial, DIY, fixes. It has one of the most livable floor plans we've encountered. We opted for the theater seats vs dinette, and use a small pop-up table when we want to eat inside. The table can be hidden next to the theater seats when collapsed. It's our first RV so we can't provide any comparisons to others. Overall, the 22RBSWE has been an enjoyable experience.
- Jim, Colorado

2021-05-03 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 34BHPR View Listings

We absolutely loved this RV. The floor plan is fantastic. There is plenty of room in the bunk house to fit our family and their friends. The extra kitchen slide and island allows for more storage and more than enough room in the main living area. The leather couch and bed are high quality and look great. There is more than enough storage in all the rooms. The bathroom connected to the master bedroom with a separate doors adds privacy and convenience. Easy to tow with a 1/2 ton truck. Outdoor kitchen is nice with plenty of counter space for meal prep. The exterior is sharp looking with color scheme, seamless windows, and LED lights. Extra AC unit in bunk house is a bonus and great for hot summer days. Decent size fridge that can switch between gas or electric. Great trailer for any family!
- Eric Short, Massachusetts

2021-05-02 2017 Keystone Sprinter 326FWBHS View Listings

Overall the trailer is good. 3 extra holes drilled in under the kitchen sink because someone wasn't paying attention and kept drilling pipe holes in the wrong place. The sink in the bathroom had rust stains from sitting over the winter (without us ever using it, we bought it at the end of the season before we could actually use it to camp). Trim inside is cheap, and you need to glue and nail it back in place. Believe it or not, overall I like the camper.
- Jason Bohanon, Massachusetts

2021-05-01 2018 Keystone Avalanche 385BG View Listings

Great floor plan with very comfortable living area. Relax in front of the fireplace on chilly nights or kick back and watch TV if you are down with the outdoors for the day. Large refrigerator and large pantry reduces the number of trips to the grocery store. Rear bedroom/toy room used more as an office and music room. Deck is great for relaxing without having to worry about steps down to the ground or the dog getting loose. Plenty of storage inside and underneath.
- Allen jones, Florida

2021-04-30 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 384BR View Listings

Great RV. This is our third camper we have lived in and the quality of the Montana is far superior to the other two. Living rated and very sound. We had basically none of the little hiccups associated with camper living. Great unit all around.
- Kade Griffel, Colorado

2021-04-27 2018 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 240URS View Listings

Bought a used 2018 240URS in November2020. Have used it 6 times since then as it is now April 2021. Wow, I see so many negative reviews on this site. We have been very pleased with everything about this unit. It isnt the biggest or most luxurious but for a small toy hauler it does what we expected. First of all for anyone who says you cant haul anything in the garage, not true. We have a Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic and have hauled it in 5 states. Yes you have to turn the front wheel and yes the lower bunk must be locked in the raised position. That being said, no side by sides or I doubt even a golf cart but not what I have so no problem for me. Everything has worked well so far so no complaints there. I will say the bathroom is cramped for me (6 4 240) but its nice it actually has a tub shower combo. I like to grill and an oven was mandatory for baked potatoes so enjoy that. I feel this camper is a good value for what I paid.
- Richard Snow, Mississippi

2021-04-27 2008 Keystone Laredo 315RL View Listings

Quality product in this floor plan and length that met our needs. Living room and kitchen were big enough for ourfamily of 4 for lengthy stays and guests get togethers. TheRV has the added versatility of uses for a granny flat or weekend getaway. We would probably buy this model all over again.
- Russell, California

2021-04-25 2020 Keystone Premier 29RK View Listings

I am interested to find out if anyone else who has this model has recliners that "go back" but do not stay in place. They constantly flip forward to a sitting position. The tag on the chair states 2018 Cougar. Do you think my chair were switched? Thank you.
- Ellen OKeefe, Pennsylvania