Keystone RVs Reviews (1,022)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kurt Jankowski from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Keystone RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We've had many Keystone fifth wheels when to the camper show last night in Novi Michigan the new Montana fifth wheels are junk the quality of the cupboards and wood work is really poor quality I will keep my 2014 Big Sky was going to get a new Montana. I like the new floor plans but the quality is very cheap the furniture is cheap The faucets they put in the kitchen and bathroom are very cheap I don't know why they did this to a Montana but my 2005 Mountaineer fifth wheel we had was a better quality Better Built fifth wheel then the new Montana's today the TVs and electronics are all poor quality I have no idea why Keystone is doing this the back of the fifth wheel is not a full fiberglass piece no more the appliances they are using are the cheapest on the market Montana is supposed to be a higher-end 5th wheel a lot of people don't know how they used to be.
- Kurt Jankowski, Michigan

2019-10-17 2019 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BH View Listings

We have had nothing but a bad experience with our Keystone RV. The day we went to pick it up the slide wouldn’t close without contacting the entertainment center. What drama to get this fixed with the dealer telling me the company may deny it and I might have to pay out of pocket. It took 3 months to get it fixed and the solution was moving the whole entertainment center because it wasn’t properly installed. Since that I have had issues with the ceiling nails coming out, trim coming off. Trim. Let’s talk trim. Keystone must be the cheapest ever at trim. It has peeled and come off all over the RV inside and in the outside kitchen. The floor has a awful sag in it in one spot. It’s leaked in two places. The water heater stopped working on gas. Fender support broke. I mean you name it. It is just junk. Keystone y owe me one for this one and all the pain.
- Joey Hammack, Kentucky

2019-10-17 2009 Keystone Cougar 29FKS View Listings

Very well maintain Great floor plan Front kitchen Large slide New tires New air conditioner Comfortable Lots of room Lots storage Camping extras Up dated Everything works Chandelier over dinette Large shower Walk around bedroom
- Sherry, Florida

2019-10-17 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 30RLS View Listings

I know buying any thing new has a few bugs we are in reno sweltering heat handles it fine now to tahoe for the winter have used it on a few below freezing nights, heater went out bnb one time buy a filter for inside and out. Also after un hooking the camper our first time auto leveling stopped working. Still waiting on a Jack under warranty. The place we bought our camper from has been nothing but helpful. If your sales person isn't willing to answer ur most seemingly dumb question don't buy from them...
- Paul, California

2019-10-15 2015 Keystone Hideout 26RLS View Listings

I purchased this trailer new in the winter or 2015. It has proven to be a pure lemon and must have been made on a Monday or Friday. Problems include: 1. The air conditioner was not working on our first camping trip and had to be repaired. 2. There were a whole string of small repairs that had to be made on the same trip back to the dealer we made to fix the air conditioner. 3. The first major trip the roof developed a serious leak that became clear when we were 700 miles from home. Had to do a field repair with the usual roof repair putty. 4. The dealer did a followup repair when we returned home, but damage was already done and we didn't realize it. One year later we had a major roof failure and the first foot or so of the membrane came loose. The problem was clearly related to an overdriven screw that had created the original leak. The frame did not dry out and rotted creating the more serious problem in 2016. The repair cost me nearly $2000 and Keystone refused to cover the repair under warranty. Worse, I wrote them a followup letter after they denied the claim on the phone and they never even showed the common courtesy to answer my letter. 5. It is not clear if this is an original problem, but the tires on one axle of the trailer are now worn out due to an alignment problem. I suspect they were bad to begin with because it is the rear axle and it is hard to imagine how the real axle could get pushed out of alignment and the front axle did not. 6. It has become apparent the trailer has a fundamental design flaw. There are multiple ways to jam the mechanism for the slideout that can cause damage. We haven't totally messed it up, but it no longer works optimally because we jammed in by accident more than once. 7. This trailer originally came without a spare tire and a hand crank for the hitch. I quickly learned both were essential and costing me around $500 that should have been unnecesary. In any case, I would never ever recommend anyone buy a trailer made by Keystone. This trailer is a piece of junk, and the company was totally unresponsive to my complaints. I'm planning to replace it in the next year, but I surely will not consider anything made by Keystone after this experience.
- Gary Pavlis, Indiana

2019-10-15 2017 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 240URS View Listings

Purchased this 240 foor the cargo space upfront for our English Mastiff and XL Crate it hauls perfect light weight great comfort easy set up wish there were a few more electrical outlets but overall for looks comfort, roominess 5/5
- Mike Reed, Alabama

2019-10-15 2018 Keystone Cougar 28SGS View Listings

Owned less than 2 years. Table kept falling over had to file complaint with attorney general’s office to get Keystone to fix the design. Black water flush doesn’t work have read valve could be in backwards haven’t checked that yet. The closet slide out roof was damaged from leaking oil from the motor had to argue with Keystone to get it fixed under warranty even tho it was a known issue. First time using the furnace and it isn’t working properly keeps cycling on and off Keystone said warranty was up. Trim keeps falling off and the kitchen cupboard doors don’t stay closed so one got damaged when I opened the slide out. Shower drain leaked and caused water to leak in the bottom storage compartment. Fortunately we found it before it did any damage. Cargo shelf bent down when we tried to put two bikes on it. Would not recommend a Keystone product.
- Marsha Zahumensky, Pennsylvania

2019-10-14 2018 Keystone Cougar 29BHS View Listings

This Keystone model is perfect in so many ways - king bed in the master, full main living closet, 50" HDTV, vaulted ceilings, central air AND heat, full over full size bunk beds and a good size bathroom. Comfortably fits a family of 4-6. Auto leveling makes hitching and stabilizing a breeze!
- Stevie Rhiannon, Colorado

2019-10-11 2013 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 19FBPR View Listings

We bought that RV end of April 2019. What a surprise after our 1 st day in there the floor at some soft spots. We brought it back to dealer and they say they couldn’t repair it we have to send it to KEYSTONE after talking with KEYSTONE they told us they want the trailer to INDIANA to repair it. They will have to undo the whole body of the trailer. We went to empty the trailer and remark a lot of blacmold every where in trailer. We complaint to KEYSTONE and there’s no way they going to take that trailer back and give us a new one. No compensation for being over 3 months without the trailer. And we all know that black mold is health hazard.
- Lucie Frobe, Georgia

2019-10-11 2014 Keystone Springdale 282BHSSR View Listings

First off i have been camping for 50 years had my jayco for 23 years, finely time to get my dream trailer. Open the door to start packing, water all over my night stand my little closet warped with water, husband go on roof to seal, other side leaks sealed the whole top. Soon after all that electric jack stopped working had to replace, now camping without water hook up fill tank as we pull in get set up pump not working right, so as i sit here crying, off my husband does to get parts to fix, i go to my night stand and notice next to night stand wall paper all bubbled from water I'm ready to give up
- robinlaichalk@yahoo.com, Michigan

2019-10-10 2017 Keystone Bullet Ultra Lite 248RKSWE View Listings

We loved this RV - SO much storage! We used mainly for a few bluegrass festivals a year but could have used it for much longer trips. Love the two entrance doors, and the shower is actually tall enough for my 6'1" husband to stand in.
- Pat Bogenn, Virginia

2019-10-10 2016 Keystone Hideout Single Axle 175LHS View Listings

This travel trailer has served us well. Over many extended camping trips it has not had a malfunction. I can say that we are impressed by the build quality. It is light and my truck can tow it easily. I haven't even needed a weight distribution hitch. The interior space and features are impressive for a camper this size. I had some questions a few times and had no trouble getting Keystone customer support on the phone. They were always very helpful and pleasant to speak with.
- James Culberson, Alabama

2019-10-10 2016 Keystone Hideout Single Axle 175LHS View Listings

We love this camper! It has the perfect amount of space for our family and I love that it is one of the lighter models available. It is simple and convenient to travel with. It has served us well on many camping trips and everything (electrical, etc) is still working (knock on wood!). I am a Keystone customer for life.
- Leona Barnes, Florida

2019-10-09 2018 Keystone Sprinter Campfire 33BH View Listings

Awesome camper with great space. Outside kitchen area is very convenient and helps with having friends over to visit. Great space inside so nice to have the 2 separate sleeping areas. Auto leveling takes all the guess work out of setting it up no matter where you are. The 2 push out areas work so well and are easy. Especially loved the awning for warm days and looking for shade. We used the ac quite a bit and it was awesome especially at night. And we did used the heat a few times and it warmed up very quickly. All in all a great experience. And so fun
- Tucker Houlihan , Massachusetts

2019-10-09 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 330RL View Listings

We purchased this trailer in March of 2018. It was in the repair shop 3 times before we even took a short camping trip. Since then it has continually been in repair shops for everything from facial falling off while going down the highway, leaking roof, flashing bubbling, and springs and shackles replaced at 4,800 miles, springs were actually bent. Inverter for TVs put in by dealer never working properly even after 5 trips to repair shop. Bedroom TV has never worked. TV antenna so weak it can not pick up local stations. Replaced Dish network satellite system twice and still does not work. Today we are traveling to Denver by air and plan on selling this lemon at an extreme loss. We contacted Keystone and they were rude and did not care, told me I had a bad attitude. This over a 100,000 dollar investment has been a nightmare and our dream of camping across the USA in our retirement is over. Our extended warranty we purchased on this trailer for 6,800 dollars has not covered ANY of the repairs that has had to be done. Keystone should be liable as well as the dealer who sold us the trailer. Do not deal with SkyRiver RV in Paso Robles, CA since their shop cannot seem to correctly fix anything.
- John Ruskovich , California

2019-10-04 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2920BH View Listings

The camper had a smell since it was purchased. We were told that it was the “new camper smell”; however, it now is going on five years and the smell is still there. If food is is in the camper, not opened, the food taste like the camper smells. The dealer has tried everything to get the smell out and it won’t go away. A Keystone rep will not come and look at it. They say nothing is wrong. The dealer even tried the unopened food and couldn’t believe how it tasted. Keystone is very rude and said they won’t do anything even though it has been documented since a few months after it was purchased. I would not recommend a keystone to anyone.
- Brenda, Wisconsin

2019-10-03 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

We have had nothing but issues since the day we bought it. We were promised the RV on a certain date and never received it until about 2 to 3 months after the date we were supposed to receive it. We have had it in the shop longer than we have used it. We just got it out of the shop a couple of days ago and the warranty is over there is a leak on the roof and the Light strip on top is missing, this is on top of the 37 issues It has been in the shop for since we bought it. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone it’s a nightmare.
- Loni, Minnesota

2019-10-03 2017 Keystone Springdale 240BHWE View Listings

This RV has been great. We're a family of four and once a year we spend 2 weeks in the RV. Lot's of room and very functional. 3 years later and it's leaking, I can't tell where from. Now I will have to spend a ton of $$$ to get it checked/sealed. New RV is a waste of money! buy used, you'll have to put money in regardless.
- Allan, British Columbia

2019-10-02 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 29BHS View Listings

I’m having horrible electrical problems. Water heater is not working properly. Warranty is shady AF, they need to find the problem then ask keystone if they can fix it. If your way out in west Texas living out of it be prepared to pay for the service call. When I asked Keystone for places to have warranty work completed they gave me 4. 3 of the companies told me I need a keystone support dealer and one guy offered to look it up for me which was incredibly sad. The one that did offer to do the work said that could get to it in two months. I bought this camper to live out of because everything is so expensive in west Texas but it has only cost me money. Don’t trust keystone. Let’s just say 2019 camper for sale.
- Brandon Pratt, Texas

2019-10-02 2019 Keystone Cougar 315RLS View Listings

The 315RLS has a great floor plan. We bought the unit December 11th 2018.The unit overall has been good. Some minor issues with the kingsize bed platform I had to redo and secure again.The main problem I have had is the rear Dometic A/C went out 6 months aftercwe bought it. This was only used 4 times on weekend trips. Then the Refrigerator went out. Thank goodness it runs on gas and electric. Had to run it on gas on out next trip as the electric dometic unit did not function. On the A/C unit I called the dealer and was told only they would service it. Other Dealers would not. I called Camping world and got no satisfaction. So now the extended warrenty 6 years is somewhat useless. The Keystone was called and Dometic co. (by my repair man, local) and did get them to send a new unit and it was installed. So far working. After me having to pay costs of install $300.00 As for the refrig I called a repair man that does Dometic and he came out and replaced a outside fuse and it seems to be working. Afain my out of pocket costs was $155.80. Hoping the next trip is uneventful It is Oct.2019
- Thomson Gallagher, Florida

2019-10-01 2019 Keystone Bullet 248RKS View Listings

Do not buy a keystone! I bought a brand new camper on August 22nd and I get home and find out that the floor at the rear door is rotten. They tell me that everything has to come out the camper to fix it because it’s a one piece floor. So that means everything has to b removed from the camper. I am not accepting this, I paid for a new camper not a salvage camper. I will let it repo before I take it...I’m highly pissed TFO!!!
- Vernia Bobo, Arkansas

2019-10-01 2016 Keystone Cougar 333MKS View Listings

The Keystone Cougar 333MKS is an excellent 5th wheel. It is roomy and comfortable. The storage capacity is incredible. It has the full size shower with a seat. The living area is large with a full size couch and two full recliners. Windows are all the way around allowing plenty of natural light in. The kitchen is perfect with lots of storage. It tows easily and sets up quickly. All around perfect!
- Vaughn Boyman, Montana

2019-09-30 2019 Keystone Impact 3216 View Listings

1 year after purchase , counter tops , rolled up off the surface , mounding through out warped or simply fell off , dinning table wilted like a dead flower , I do not have any leaks and is stored in dry storage and put damp rid bags in there weekly , we then discovered a white fuzzy mold over every thing . The dealer will not look at it because the warranty is up , I the. Told the service manager I purchased the five year extended warranty for $ 3100.00 and surely that will cover it , I was told it is cosmetic and it will probably not cover it . Very disappointed with the lack of compassion and service on this product , I will be cancelling the extended warranty as a result of the lack of service I received from the dealer . Don’t buy this product it was made with inferior Products and craftsmanship .
- Robert Marcotte , Florida

2019-09-30 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 22RBS View Listings

Tows very good. Furnace is so loud it wakes you up every time it runs. For the most part all works good. The U shape dinette is useless, no one can fit inside. The cabinets are falling apart inside trim and drawers falling apart. Adding screws and caulk to hold together. Interior is very cheap. Disappointed. It is less than two years old.
- Donald Martinez , Colorado

2019-09-30 2019 Keystone Alpine 3701FL View Listings

The front cap on are brand new trailer after 3 weeks of use got a crack in the bottom passenger corner where the cap overlaps the side of the trailer. Keystone has given me nothing but grief calling this damage and has denied the claim, after my Dealer made some calls to keystone they approved a bandaid repair, when the cap was pulled back you can see that the cap itself had been repaired and not very good, with Bondo last Time I checked yo can’t use Bondo on fiberglass! The pair shop made the repair and put the cap back on and in doing so it cracked again,it’s amazing that you can spend this kind of money and they treat there Customers like this, they don’t even look at the trailer and denied the claim even after the dealer the paint shop and everyone that has looked at this issue has said the damage was done and than covered up!! Absolute Joke, if I treated my customers like Keystone does I would not be in Business
- Kevin Weaver, California