Keystone RVs Reviews (889)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kurt Jankowski from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Keystone RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We've had many Keystone fifth wheels when to the camper show last night in Novi Michigan the new Montana fifth wheels are junk the quality of the cupboards and wood work is really poor quality I will keep my 2014 Big Sky was going to get a new Montana. I like the new floor plans but the quality is very cheap the furniture is cheap The faucets they put in the kitchen and bathroom are very cheap I don't know why they did this to a Montana but my 2005 Mountaineer fifth wheel we had was a better quality Better Built fifth wheel then the new Montana's today the TVs and electronics are all poor quality I have no idea why Keystone is doing this the back of the fifth wheel is not a full fiberglass piece no more the appliances they are using are the cheapest on the market Montana is supposed to be a higher-end 5th wheel a lot of people don't know how they used to be.
- Kurt Jankowski, Michigan

2019-06-25 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

I have waited 7 years to purchase a Montana and it has been a total disappointment as to the quality of the unit. I have had several leaks in the unit. The slides keep jumping of the track. I have had the refrigerator replaced. The furniture is pealing and I only used the recliner twice and on the third time the handle came off in my hand. The cabinet doors keep opening while traveling and when I open the slide it gets caught and breaks. Overall a big disappointment on this unit and I wish I had bought a different unit from another manufacturer cause all Keystone says is sorry your out of warranty and are no help to me. For me I purchased the unit June 2017 and it was out of warranty before I purchased it. For them to put inferior furniture in what they call a luxury unit and does not last but 3 years before falling apart in not very good. I will never purchase any unit from this company and steer others away from them.
- Tommy Assad, Georgia

2019-06-25 2018 Keystone Montana 3701LK View Listings

There is no quality control. We purchased our RV 9 months ago- a brand new 2018 Keystone Montana 3701LK. In the 9 months we've had this RV, the furnace went out completely, the black tank cable broke, the tanks froze in the winter even with the tank heaters on, one of the ceiling vent fans broke, the a/c went out completely, the slide outs slide out about 4” while driving down the road (SO DANGEROUS!), the outside panel siding of the RV slid down while driving because they didn't put the screws in and it was held up only by silicone (also, so dangerous!), the ice maker has never worked, the televisions are refurbished TVs from Best Buy in our “brand new” RV, the electric went out for days because the one accessible GFCI was wired backwards, there were wood shavings, metal shavings, and loose screws left in the floor vents that I discovered during my first deep cleaning. All of this and Keystone has done nothing to assist despite multiple calls. They sent me an email saying to go buy some 2x4s to keep the slides in while we travel and wait for service to be available. They refuse to assist in a timely manner. What was originally planned as a cross-country adventure as we move from Virginia to Arizona has turned into a nightmare and we are staying at a hotel now out of pocket because it’s so hot out and the a/c is broken. Keystone will not reimburse the cost even though the average wait to have it fixed is 6-8 weeks. I strongly urge you to shop another brand so you don’t end up in a similar position.
- Lisa Federline, Virginia

2019-06-23 2017 Keystone Cougar 327RLK View Listings

it look so nice when new but next day every thing starts to fall apart, it is the lowest quality in the market and very expensive for what you get, wood? it is just paper and peels off... no isolation at all...floor? it's falling apart too, pipes overflow? don'the exist, slides out? bottom floor detached... every part of it is very low, poor quality. insurance do not cover for anything and of course neither the manufacturer... we are stock with it due to quality.
- Patricia Brewster, Florida

2019-06-22 2011 Keystone Outback 312BH View Listings

Loved staying in this RV! Extremely comfortable and very roomy with TWO slide outs. The trailer is easy to pull with F150. The secondary, outdoor kitchen with extra fridge and two grills made sure that everyone in my family could have their own choice for dinner.
- Joy Gordon, Virginia

2019-06-22 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

This trailer was made with the cheapest materials EVER!!! There was no quality control what so ever!! We have had a lot of trailors and every one has been better than this unit. When you pay 38000.00 you expect something of higher quality. Many of the items you don't notice until you live in the trailor. So much plastic, terrible molding, nails up through bathroom floor, rippled wall paper, bench seats that don't fit properly. Broken heater after1 month use. Camper world told us what a wonderful trailor it was, and how it is one of the best on the road. That was one of the biggest lies ever.
- Vickie Gibbons , Utah

2019-06-19 2018 Keystone Montana 3560RL View Listings

I have had many of the problems other Montana owners have listed. The fifth wheel has been in the shop twice since we purchased from Camping World in Boise last fall. The service department at Boise has taken care of every problem and even found issues I wasn’t aware of and fixed them also (all under warranty). I’ve read about the issues with Camping World. The Boise store is great!
- Robert Wagner, Idaho

2019-06-17 2018 Keystone Montana 3931FB View Listings

I have had a ton of small issues that I have fixed on my own but 2 major issues that seems Keystone and the dealer wants to ignore even though the camper is less then a year old. First i have a spider web cracks in the shower floor 2nd I have a spider web crack on the rear cap of the camper Right above the rear glass both are under warrenty but the claimed was turned down .
- David Purser, Tennessee

2019-06-16 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Big mistake buying this rv June 2018. We also have had nothing but problems; compartments leaking, slides leaking, doorknobs that keep splitting, decals coming off and now sliding closet doors that don’t open right (it appears that that frame is twisted). Also manufacturing issues that seem be resolved, quality control? We camper about 8 times a year but plans to use as retirement home. We’ve had to return to the dealer almost every time we return from camping. We loved this camper when we saw it but regret buying it ever day. For the price paid, we feel like it will be junk before it’s paid off. If anyone is interested in Montana 3791rd, you should really think twice. I don’t recommend buying one at all. Keystone should be embarrassed by this product.
- Howard Diehl, New York

2019-06-14 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 30RLS View Listings

We researched a lot of 5th wheel trailers and decided that this was what we wanted. The layout fit our needs. The wardrobe drawers were not square and had either too many staples or not enough. Stepping up into the unit all you can see are unfilled staple and nail holes under the cabinets. It looked like a machine gun had been used. Being a cabinetmaker I can remedy most of these poor workmanship problems. Also the sink covers and rear window blind were missing. Salesman shipped these and I installed. On first use I found that the black water tank rinse did not work. Quality control was lacking that day. I’m four (4) hours from my dealer and not happy about having to go back for warranty service. I wrongly assumed that for the money spent that more things would have been checked prior to delivery. I do like the unit but the lack of attention has dulled the experience.
- Charles E. Tarsook, Maine

2019-06-13 2006 Keystone Montana 2955RL View Listings

This was the first 5th wheel we had ever purchased. The dealer we purchased it from gave us lessons in how to hook-up, park, back up, and set-up. But, it was much different when we had to do it ourselves. We found that after becoming frustrated with the directions we we giving each other we, purchased a set of walkie-talkies, and life became much easier. Towing our 5th wheel was really easy. It handled well. If there was an issue, it was usually something I did. Like hit the steps on a curb while trying to pull in to get gas. Or forget to unplug the 5th wheel from the truck before trying to move the truck. We really enjoyed the trips we made in our 5th wheel, and for the most part, we had very few issues. We have purchased a newer, smaller 5th wheel now that the kids are grown. We plan to travel, just the two of us and see and to the things we enjoy. Our Montana was the perfect RV for many years, but now it is time to down-size and enjoy our retirement.
- Howard Behrns, California

2019-06-13 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

To Whom it May Concern: We have a 2015 High Country, Montana, 5th wheel,Trailer. We have been noticing for quite a while a noise coming from the slide on the drivers side. We thought it was normal noise since it was the larger slide. We noticed that you could see daylight where the slide closes to the wall. The slide worked find just the noise but there is damage to the wall where the slide rubbed on the wall. We took it to the dealer to have it checked. The body man at the shop said it looked like it could have been a factory problem. We have not used the trailer that much even though we purchased it in 2015. Upon the body man contacting Keystone our claim was denied due to the year we bought it. We took it upon ourself to call Keystone to see if Keystone could assist in any way. As if reading a script we were told the claim would not be reversed. We would only expect a company to just hear us out and listen. The conversation that we had with customer service is not service and is not how you deal with claims.
- Doris Mccutcheon, Oregon

2019-06-13 2018 Keystone Bullet 287QBS View Listings

Was not very happy with this product bought this camper brand new from Terry Town in Grand Rapids Michigan, with the expectation of using it all year round. First day when we went to pick it up it had water damage in the outdoor kitchen. Terry Town assured us that they would order parts and have it fixed. When we brought it home we found so many other things wrong with it. Our toilet seal wasn't working, one outdoor speaker didn't work,Our water holding tank was leaking, Door to our master bedroom wasn't sliding correctly, some of our decals were coming off on the outside, Our window in the bedroom was leaking and the one on our door. We brought it in to get it fixed and picked up our camper to find our outdoor kitchen to be in worse shape then when we bought it. We had to schedule it to get fixed again. Recently we have had water damage again in our out door kitchen and come to find out our roof is leaking due to the manufacturer not sealing it properly, water has leaked into our flooring. Ugh so frustrated!! Contacted Terry Town and not sure what will happen now.
- rusheridan0666@gmail.com, Michigan

2019-06-12 2019 Keystone Bullet 273BHSWE View Listings

The worst company experience I’ve ever had! THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS!!!!!! !!!!!! I have used my trailer 1 time and now it’s jn the shop. It’s been there for 3 months and keystone keeps sending the wrong cabinet parts so I can’t get my trailer back! I literally will be buying a new trailer and selling this one when it gets back just so I don’t have to own a keystone brand ever again! THEY ARE AWFUL!!!!!!!! !!!!!
- Timothy Duncan, Oregon

2019-06-12 2012 Keystone Residence 405FL View Listings

roomy park model with king bed, excellant condition. camp site is already paid for, for the entire 2019 season.comes with many extras: such as golf cart, seven by seven storage shed by rubbermaid. ( only 2 years old) slide outs have new toppers on them. 3 recliners and queen sofe bed in living room.
- bob shaw, New York

2019-06-11 2018 Keystone Hideout 308BHDS View Listings

My family has loved this RV. With the extra room in the back for the kids, they can enjoy their own space. I would recommend this RV to anyone who has children. We have enjoyed the outdoor kitchen. It's easier for everyone outside to get drinks and eats and not have to go into the camper. Cooking outdoors is always more fun, especially when camping. The large canopy has added extra shade on those hot summer days. There is plenty of cooking space inside and the size makes moving around manageable for everyone. We have loved the two bathrooms, especially when there are children involve. Eating around the u-shaped dinette brings everyone together for enjoyable conversation. The camper is light weight and easy to pull with your truck. When parking, setting up has been quick and easy. If you have a family and love to experience the outdoors, this is the camper for you!
- Doris Ware, South Dakota

2019-06-11 2016 Keystone Carbon 327 View Listings

Overall this RV meets my exact requirements for a very comfortable, livable toy hauler. It has more than enough space and storage for beds, toys, equipment, clothing and other various items one needs for this lifestyle. The ability to convert the ramp to a rear patio is a very nice option. It tows very easily behind my Dodge 3500 Dually RAM and being a fifth wheel, it turns much easier than a travel trailer. The only problem is that due to my lifestyle schedule I have not been able to use it as much as anticipated, so I am required to sell it and possibly purchase another one sometime in the future. Yes, I have had some items fail and repaired and warranty issues with the manufacturer that were irritating but resolved. Overall it has been a great experience.
- Robert Haradon, North Carolina

2019-06-09 2013 Keystone Avalanche 345TG View Listings

I loved every minute in my RV. I would curl up in a rocker recliner with a goid book and sometimes fall asleep. I would lie on the sofa with the shade up so I could see the TN River ducks, fisherman, or just the beautiful blue sky. The RV had everything handy, plenty of storage. Loved the ease of cooking in a smaller kitchen. Great to watch movies on the big screen TV or to enjoy the stereo sound system. I could be alone or step outside and say hi to neighbors.
- Patricia Branham, Tennessee

2019-06-08 2010 Keystone Raptor 300MP View Listings

Love the room love the layout but the quality is lacking, and there is no support from the factory. We had a few small things happen and some very large things happen.The first thing that went after less than a year were the decals. The only thing Keystone would do was send us new decals but not take up the old ones. Or put the new ones on. Then the floor in the garage rotted. That was only after three years, then the garage door rotted, after only five years. Our RV dealer thought for sure Keystone would help. Keystone turned it down. We spoke directly to a representative at Keystone, she said if we went to Indiana and they would help us. Not 100% but would help. So we took our hard earned vacation and went there. When we got there the representative was not there. She did however arrange a tour of the plant. The gentleman that gave the tour said that the Keystone Raptor we had was horrible and they know that they had mistakes on it but they are not doing anything about it. What a waste of time and fuel. We did take tours of other manufacturers while we were there, We decided to never buy another Keystone product again. Can you imagine driving all the way to Indiana from Florida and then not even talking to you except to give you a tour? I would never recommend another Keystone to anyone! Even the RV dealership that we purchased from State and do not sell Raptor is any longer Due to the workmanship, and lack of support from factory.
- BettyAnn Adams, Florida

2019-06-07 2016 Keystone Sprinter 334FWFLS View Listings

It is a very nice livable RV. It is comfy and has a nice roomy living room area with a pull out couch that fold out into a bed. Also has enough space for clothes and more personal items. Enough cabinet space in the kitchen area as well.
- Taylor Santangelo, Louisiana

2019-06-05 2019 Keystone Hideout 262LHS View Listings

bought this camper off the showroom floor. Overall very disappointed with the RV. The outer shell was cut short and it has culking that looks like crap covering it up. the culking job on the entire camper looks like junk, the dinette trim fell off the 1st time we took it out. The Door handle and door handle plate fell off, all 4 jacks are rusted and paint fell off, The shower handles fell off, the door in the main bedroom the door slider is broke. Keep in mind we have only taken this camper out 3 times since we bought it at the end of march 2019. My Fiance and I bought a new camper to not have headaches and enjoy camping but we have a major headache dealing with this. We Will NOT be purchasing another Keystone camper again.
- adam gragg, Iowa

2019-06-04 2018 Keystone Cougar 338RKL View Listings

Wheel bearings deteriorated Roof fell apart Door and window not plumb Refrigerator door installed improperly Improperly installed propane hoses Shower not caulked Gray tank not bolted correctly Doors pealing DVD malfunction Slide not plumb Had to fight four months for them to fix seven month old roof Tried to get us out of warranty . . . Keystonervsucks.net
- Donna , Colorado

2019-06-03 2017 Keystone Laredo Super Lite 293SBH View Listings

Very disappointed. Everything is falling apart already. Bought it new March of 2018. First time we used it, rain poured in around the skylight in the shower. Hardware falling off the cabinets. Piece of the face of the refrigerator is missing. Every time we park my bed is full of sawdust that blows in around the vent. Light fixtures in slide out don’t work. Light fixture in bunk area quit working. And it’s not a matter of changing bulbs. You have to replace the entire lcd fixture. Just yesterday we put the fridge on gas and traveled a while. When we parked, fridge was cold but freezer was warm and ice cream had melted. There was no sewer hose when we got it but that could have been the dealer. We bought it sight unseen on the internet trusting that because it was new all would be ok. Never again. We never had this much trouble with any used rv we ever had.
- Sheila Broyhill , North Dakota

2019-06-01 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

Bought our camper new and have used it extensively for the past 5 years. We absolutely love it, especially the outdoor kitchen, though recently we ditched the outdoor frig and modified the space to store our small weberq grill and provide extra storage for cooking. Also replaced the table legs with the lagun table set up so it swings out of the way when you want more room. We keep it mostly shaded when not out camping, washed and waxed so fading hasn't been an issue yet though I expect it will at some point given how dark the cap is and the constant sun we seem to get when camping. Wish they would stick with white caps. We've not had any serious problems. Knock on wood, though we just replaced both axles $800 total. Since someone once told me (and I tend to agree) that a camper on the road experiences something like a 4.5 earthquake while on the highway, we think that it was probable due to some crummy roads over the years. I love the bigger awning on the newer models, but have come up with a pretty good and light solution to that issue, so I keep my awning so that I can also keep my larger shower than the newer models offer. Anyway, there is no perfect camper, but we love ours and plan to hang on to it for years to come. Can't comment on factory warranty or support since we've had little or no need - gave it a one star because the one time we did call about the black water sensor soon after we got it, they just said the sensor was probably bad, but did not offer to replace it. So now we simply dump after each stay and ignore.
- E Logue, Virginia

2019-06-01 2012 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 277RLSWE View Listings

Not happy with Keystone's product. It is poorly designed and built, and it does not hold up over time. I read the completion check list and the items were check off but not actually inspected. First, the trailers interior was dirty, sawdust and wood screws throughout the carpeting and many defects were found that should have been caught at the factory. Also, Keystone is not truthful about the information they put in their brochures. They advertised a 60 gallon fresh water tank in my trailer and when I removed it because it was leaking, 51 gallons was stamped on the tank. That's false advertising. Don't trust what Keystone says about their products.
- Dean, Montana