Keystone Reviews on RV Insider (1,334)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kurt Jankowski from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We've had many Keystone fifth wheels when to the camper show last night in Novi Michigan the new Montana fifth wheels are junk the quality of the cupboards and wood work is really poor quality I will keep my 2014 Big Sky was going to get a new Montana. I like the new floor plans but the quality is very cheap the furniture is cheap The faucets they put in the kitchen and bathroom are very cheap I don't know why they did this to a Montana but my 2005 Mountaineer fifth wheel we had was a better quality Better Built fifth wheel then the new Montana's today the TVs and electronics are all poor quality I have no idea why Keystone is doing this the back of the fifth wheel is not a full fiberglass piece no more the appliances they are using are the cheapest on the market Montana is supposed to be a higher-end 5th wheel a lot of people don't know how they used to be.
- Kurt Jankowski, Michigan

2020-09-21 2013 Keystone Springdale 295RBSSR View Listings

I have owned this trailer for about 5 years ,it is a great trailer, lots of room, pulls easy up and down hills . Normal wear on tires, brakes work great never let me down. Plenty of lighting inside the trailer switches easy to reach. Outside kitchen is great for not disturbing the wife while making my morning tea, also great for keeping the heat from cooking out of the trailer in the summer.Only reason I'm selling it is I bought a toy hauler for the Harley to go on vacation with us.
- Forest Adams, New Jersey

2020-09-20 2015 Keystone Laredo LHT 28BH View Listings

We bought this unit new in February 2016. I have pulled it with a Toyota Tundra 5.7L truck to many tailgates and to Rocky Mtn Natl park. I lived in the trailer for 6 months as well. I have had no issues at all. It has been perfect. I would recommend it. We did put recliners in to replace the cheesy jack sofa.
- bran, Texas

2020-09-20 2017 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite Elite 2450RLWE View Listings

We love the space the hybrid provides with two queen size beds. I also appreciate that our table does not need to double as a bed for us to enjoy the trailer. The couch is quite comfortable according to my son. We have traveled extensively and this is the 3rd trailer we've owned. Bought this new in 2017 and loved it until this year when we discovered a soft spot near the door. When my husband uncovered the floor there is a significant amount of rot and water damage and we do not know where the water is coming from. Have had the roof sealed twice and don't see any other signs of leaking but the floor is a total mess. Called insurance company to see if it is covered. Local dealer said it is not covered under warranty even though we bought the extended warranty. Would not buy this brand again if this is what you get 3 years after purchase.
- Debbie Helfand, New Jersey

2020-09-19 2013 Keystone Laredo 250RL View Listings

Some systems on our Laredo have failed while out camping. Pull out motor, heater, radio, shower walls, toilet. The electrical wiring is poorly installed with receptacles not attached firmly. The water lines leaked under the bathroom sink. One of the four tires was not balanced resulting in a ruined tire after our 3000 mile trip. Very disappointed in this purchase.
- Dave Zumwalt, Kansas

2020-09-17 2014 Keystone Retreat 39FKSS View Listings

Since owning the rev, we had leakage issues. Over the years we have been able to repair them, until now. We found a few soft spots in the kitchen and living room areas. Got an estimate of $8000 to have it removed from site and opened up to check for damage and start the repair. Insurance said they don’t cover this type of problem. Keystone said we’re out of warranty. So we decided to open it up and boy did this make us sick to our stomachs. The amount of damage and rot is horrendous. We were able to pinpoint the main leak from the side slide window in the living room. That area has rotted under the back wall to the bathroom. The carpet, tile, subfloor, insulation, lower wood supports, all trashed. To fix this properly, the whole bathroom, shower will have to be disassembled. We are pretty sure that the issue started in the 7 months that it sat on the rv lot waiting to be sold. When we purchased it and had it put on our site, the 1st rain water poured in through the window. The dealer came out and fixed it, which the next rain, it still leaked. So my husband recaulked it. We are pretty sure that the slide end leaks have added to this issue, but the amount of damage has taken years to happen. So now what? We are paying $800 a month for an rv we can’t enjoy. I don’t know if it is even cost effective to repair. I do know this, keystone better be ready for me. Anyone else wanting to be reimbursed for their hunk of crap, please join me.
- Debbie kirby, Maryland

2020-09-16 2008 Keystone Challenger 35CKQ View Listings

We love the layout of this camper. There is plenty of room in the bedroom and living room and kitchen areas. The big, 4 door refrigerator is great and kitchen has a nice pantry cupboard. We also liked the fact that the toilet is in it's own room and there is a full size shower. Lots and lots of storage space, both inside and out. We also like the neutral colors.
- Mary Beth, Pennsylvania

2020-09-16 2020 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SABWE View Listings

Bought 3 months ago, brand new. So far ceiling strips falling, leak from bath skylight and kitchen wall is totally ruined with water damage from roof (whole left side and kitchen cabinets need replaced) along with repair to tire well because of tire blowout. This is a lemon and we have to wait 19 days to get it into Camping World. This cannot be repaired. New camper is needed.
- Cindy Thomas, Florida

2020-09-16 2011 Keystone Cougar 298BHS View Listings

Beautiful unit. The half bath in the bunk room with slide out allows privacy for children, and guests. This added feature is a MUST have and many units are denied bc of space. Loaded with options. Keystone gets it right with the polar package, added cozy floors, and walls while other units fall short during chilly days and camps.
- orourkew15@gmail.com, Maryland

2020-09-14 2019 Keystone Springdale 220BHWE View Listings

Love the layout and storage. However the quality of this camper is awful. This is the third camper we have owned and had no issues. The ceiling is peeling in five different spots and the table feel the first time it was laid on. This camper will not last and the resale will be awful. I do not recommend this. The company also will do nothing about the damage.
- Nancy Huff, Ohio

2020-09-13 2020 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

I found that these units are built flimsy cheaply and I can't wait to get rid of mine. What a piece of junk. A $43,000 boat anchor. The floor moves when you walk on it the toilet leaks windows are broken refrigerator molding is falling off already burned up a converter the sleeper cushions are uneven almost can't sleep on it everybody that slept on it complained.
- Bob, Michigan

2020-09-12 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

Biggest waste of money Ever! Trash.. id rather burn my money than own anything this company builds or throws together.. should be a CRIME TO TAKE MONEY only to sell them garbage.. axles fall apart, slides are junk.. dont buy.. you have been warned..
- Frank b, Oregon

2020-09-11 2020 Keystone Laredo 310RS View Listings

Like the floor plan.pulls good. First trip out no antenna signal to radio or tv’s. Bathroom door and bedroom closet mirror came out of tracks.Dump valves installed wrong, had to figure out which one dumps black tank.Overall quality is poor. Will not purchase another Keystone product.
- Randall, Alabama

2020-09-11 2020 Keystone Cougar Half Ton View Listings

we just purchase a Cougar 5th wheel and we had nothing but problems. Water leaks, awning doesn't work (already damage) busted cylinder on one side and several other problems with the finish of this camper. Very disappointed!!!!
- Monique, Connecticut

2020-09-11 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 30RLS View Listings

The first time we used it the refrigerator quit working,the hot water heater cover blew off, construction dust and sawdust blew out of the vents and covered everything, the entrance door would not close properly and we were charged for the repair after keystone paid camping world to repair it.It was only a 35 dollar fee but it was under warranty and we bought the extended warranty but yet they still charged us.The kitchen sink leaked very badly.They would not cover the price for the hot water cover. Camping World an keystone passed this unit upon inspection. What a joke. We will never deal with either company again
- Kay Fowler, Georgia

2020-09-10 2012 Keystone Raptor Velocity 4014LEV View Listings

I absolutely loved this 5th wheel toy hauler. It had tons of room and was super comfortable. I did not like the design in the bathroom as the sink was in the corner with the cabinet above so it was more difficult to use at times. Overall, I would highly recommend this style RV to anyone.
- Cheryl Fry, Ohio

2020-09-09 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

As with all new RV's, there will be problems and issues and our Montana 305 RL was no exception. Many annoyance quality problems (from day one) that I was able to fix and a few major issues that the dealer had to fix. Overall, we love the floor plan and livability, but not happy campers with Keystone quality! A Montana is supposed to be one of the upper lines of Keystone, yet you'd never know it based on the issues. To be fair to Keystone and especially my awesome dealer, they've been great so far in fixing all the issues, but it is the shear number of issues and inconvenience that is deeply concerning. Now that we've worked through most of the common factory quality issues (most were well-known by Keystone, yet they don't address them at the factory), we're finally able to enjoy the trailers after 2 years of defect discovery and repairs. I often Joke, you want to be 2nd owner of a newer RV. The first owner has to deal with all the factory bugs and warranty repairs.
- Gordon Slade, Utah

2020-09-08 2020 Keystone Cougar 367FLS View Listings

We Bought our camper from Camping World in Center Conway NH. NOT A FAN. Had a delivery overview of camper. Never mentioned to us anything about the little things about the camper. Didn’t know until we had issues with the TV that a Shade was over head. Also a control for owning on the outside for 3 months. Keystone doesn’t pay any attention to details.
- Kevin , New Hampshire

2020-09-08 2016 Keystone Cougar XLite 25RDB View Listings

The back of the trailer delaminated within 2/3 years. Among many other issues, this keystone trailer is garbage. I will never buy from them again. Cheap and poor quality. It all looks good for about a year and then I needed to replace enough to know that this is poor.
- jrphillips100, Indiana

2020-09-07 2016 Keystone Cougar X-Lite 28RLS View Listings

RV HANDLES NICELY VERY LIGHT AND EASY TO TOW. I LIKE THE FLOOR PLAN ALTHOUGH THE BEDROOM IS A LITTLE TIGHT. EVERYTHING HAS WORKED FINE ON RV, WE HAVE ENJOYED IT. THE ONLY REASON FOR CHANGING FROM THIS RV IS WE WANT TO GET A 5TH WHEEL TO DO MORE TRAVELING.
- RODNEY MICHAEL, Kentucky

2020-09-06 2020 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1700BH View Listings

I just bought a new 2020 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1700BH. The tire blowout on the first trip within 800 miles on the road with the RV speed at 55 MPH. I called the dealer, who told me it is not the quality problem of the RV (really?). The tire brand is Rainier Tredit, model ST225/75R15D. The last letter D indicates the speed rating. According to the internet, D rating can only allow the maximum speed of 40 MPH. I really hope Keystone can put better tires on the RV so as to keep customer safe and their reputation better.
- yilizhoumd, California

2020-09-06 2011 Keystone Sprinter 297RET View Listings

This is a clean well cared for camper. The opposite slideouts make for a roomy living area. There are opposite sofas with full size aero beds. Sleeps 7 has a 3 burner stove with oven. One owner 34’ long
- Cynthia Ash, Tennessee

2020-09-05 2014 Keystone Alpine 3010RE View Listings

The Forest River Alpine 3010RE is an awesome trailer. Definately livable. It is top of the line in 5th wheels. Many upgrades and lots of storage in this trailer. Black out shades also. Overall experience is amazing.
- Linda Smith, Florida

2020-09-04 2021 Keystone Passport GT 2710RB View Listings

We have owned this rv for a week now and Keystone refuses to give us any help in fixing the over factory height issue, brochures say it's 10' 8", trailer is 11' 1/2" tall. shorter air conditioner would fix problem and i could get it in my garage with a 10' 10" door. we pretty much have been on the phone all week with no help. today while putting gear inside, i noticed that most of the baseboard trim was not installed. probably 85%. it's partly done in the bath and one piece in installed in bedroom behind barn door? I also noticed loose trim at the front door, must have ran out of staples. corner trim missing in bath under the counter top, to hard to do? I also found screws in shower, entrance door handle loose by a couple turns. I am hopeful our trip to Oklahoma will without incident.
- Gregory Gruhala, Missouri

2020-09-03 2021 Keystone Passport 2710RB View Listings

We Had been looking for a RV with a bigger bath and this had that.I checked out the size because of our rv garage door was 10'10" tall and the old freedom express would go in it. The brochure stated that the 2710RB was 10"8", perfect. Well guess what? The rv is 11' 1/2" tall and I've been on hold most of the week trying see what can be done. Apparently Keystone doesn't put facts in their sales brochures. Somehow it's my fault for not taking more time to get a ladder and measure it myself. I was not supposed to believe anything in print on this camper, All erroneous information isn't Keystones fault. A few more surprises was the screw fell out of the door mounting bracket the second time it was opened at home. The bed night stands make it almost impossible to make the bed or get in it. It came with out a sewer hose, with a am-fm only radio without CD/ DVD player, I didn't check that either, Wifi is the rage. No camping yet, still waiting for some height answers. The Dealer is no help, not they're problem. I wish I'd never bought it a week ago.
- Gregory Gruhala, Missouri