Keystone Reviews on RV Insider (1,235)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kurt Jankowski from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We've had many Keystone fifth wheels when to the camper show last night in Novi Michigan the new Montana fifth wheels are junk the quality of the cupboards and wood work is really poor quality I will keep my 2014 Big Sky was going to get a new Montana. I like the new floor plans but the quality is very cheap the furniture is cheap The faucets they put in the kitchen and bathroom are very cheap I don't know why they did this to a Montana but my 2005 Mountaineer fifth wheel we had was a better quality Better Built fifth wheel then the new Montana's today the TVs and electronics are all poor quality I have no idea why Keystone is doing this the back of the fifth wheel is not a full fiberglass piece no more the appliances they are using are the cheapest on the market Montana is supposed to be a higher-end 5th wheel a lot of people don't know how they used to be.
- Kurt Jankowski, Michigan

2020-07-10 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2200RB View Listings

These are poorly put to gather, two years after purchasing the fridge died, come to find out they stop making them, now the back is coming apart from the roof, also the front panel is coming apart from the roof. Plz stay away from this brand.
- Ron Morgan , Michigan

2020-07-09 2020 Keystone Avalanche 395BH View Listings

This rv is undoubtedly a waste of money I bought this to use with our grandchildren and I’ve had nothing but trouble from the day I picked it up I’ve got no help from Keystone and very little from the dealership if I could give them a zero star I would beware of Keystone 60,000 pile of junk
- Ricky Handley, Alabama

2020-07-08 2019 Keystone Outback 340BH View Listings

Keystone does not stand behind shoddy workmanship. My shower is out of level and puddles near the entrance. Not a small puddle, sent them pics of the puddle and the base with a level showing out of level and low in the door area, they refused to honor warranty saying not manufacturer defect then please tell me what the heck it is!!!!.
- Dennis, New York

2020-07-08 2020 Keystone Impact 415 View Listings

Looks like they out it together as fast as humanly possible without doing anything correctly. We have had it less than a month, the day we got it we started a list of defects, had someone come out today to document for warranty work, our list was 2 pages. Hoping keystone stands behind their warranty on this terrible quality RV we received. Trying to return to the dealer since we DID NOT get the product we paid for. So incredibly dissatisfied and disappointed, it's one issue after another with this lemon.
- Bailey Beauliwu, Texas

2020-07-07 2016 Keystone Montana Legacy 3000RE View Listings

We had a great time with this 5th wheel. It is the best way to camp. It is a non smoking unit!! No one ever smoked in it. We seasonal campsite two summers. It has never been on the road other than to be delivered and brought home to our driveway. If you have ever seen a Montana you know their fantastic reputation for being a fantastic Rig. We have retired and have a few to many disabilities, so camping isn't for us anymore!
- MarineYutz, Pennsylvania

2020-07-04 2020 Keystone Passport GT 2500RKWE View Listings

My Daughter just bought this Passport travel trailer and we are not happy. Construction is terrible. Quality and craftsmanship are not present in Keystone trailers. Dinette table base screws into the floor were stripped. Out of 12 screws (6 in each mount), 8 were stripped, leaving 2 on each side holding the table. There was a water leak under the kitchen sink that we had to fix. The solar ready SAE jack was messed up and could not insert the plug. Had to replace the jack. The TV arm was not installed level and had to be repaired. There were numerous screws on exterior moldings that were stripped and had to be and had to be fixed. That's just in the first 2 weeks we had the trailer. Haven't even been on the road yet because we are still repairing or replacing the poor workmanship by Keystone.
- Thomas Walsh, Nevada

2020-07-04 2020 Keystone Outback Super Lite 260UML View Listings

Excellent floor plan. Can watch 50 inch tv from couch or dinette. Sleeps 6 easily. Great spacious kitchen. Nice private bedroom. Tows easily with half ton pickup.has lots of storage. Two outside storage compartments.
- Richard, North Carolina

2020-07-03 2008 Keystone Cougar 293SAB View Listings

We’re on our 8th season with this camper. We started with a baby in a playpen and a toddler on the bottom bunk, both in the bunkroom. We could close the bedroom door during nap/bedtime and still enjoy the rest of the camper. It is still suiting us perfectly as the kids get larger. The tanks are huge for trips with no services. The underneath storage fits everything we need. My only complaint is the lack of clothing storage in both bedrooms. Make sure to get the bedroom slide.
- Dean , Manitoba

2020-07-02 2019 Keystone Hideout 38FQTS View Listings

2 windows blown out in a months time. Camper is and has been parked as a permanent at a campground. Keystone wont cover it all. Claim its not an issue. That it falls under limited warranty. Aren't these supposed to withstand heat and cold.
- Nakia, Wisconsin

2020-07-02 2019 Keystone Montana 3790RD View Listings

We bought a new Montana 3820FK in 2017...after 7 years of being a 2006- we bought that one used in 2010. We had so many issues we had to finally contact an attorney and get a replacement from Keystone ..Lemon Law. No one could fix them.. They finally gave us a new one 3790RD 2019 (the old model was discontinued) and this model is so poorly built I regret ever haven chosen to purchase Montana again. Such a great experience with the old used model and nothing but disappointment with these 2 new models. 2017 3820FK -Owned for 2 years 1. Slides would come out on their own...on the freeway. Every 30 minutes. We tried to have that fixed 7 times through 2 different repair shops (dealer - Holland motors in San Marcos, Ca. and independent who was so much better but still couldn't fix it)before giving up and being pulled over by a police officer. That's when we contacted the attorney. 2. Slides wouldn't open when we got to our campground ..3 times. 3. Refrigerator stopped working 3 times 4. Hydraulics leaked 2019 3790RD -Owned for 1.5 years 1. Wood paneling inside the coach is peeling...Its contact paper- really??? On the doors and cabinets. Happening now.. 2. All of blinds have fallen off at least once off the ceiling hardware their guides and the pulls fell off the blinds as well. Fixed twice 3. Flooring is puckered and coming up. Fixed twice, happening again. 4. Cabinets have pulled apart where the Rear living meets the kitchen.. behind the recliners come out. Fixed twice - broken again 5. Closets and door hinges disconnect from their guides. 6. Dining table leans towards the floor. Not enough support. 7. Telescoping TV leans to one side, won't close properly. Just so poorly built. Makes us wish we had just kept the old 2006 Montana - we never had these quality issues with it and so disappointing after lemon lawing the second one. Montana/Keystone said they spent so much time quality checking before giving us this replacement. What a joke. Heidi
- Heidi, California

2020-07-02 2013 Keystone Bullet 248RKS View Listings

I've owned mine for 7 years and love it! Floor plan is perfect. Slide out gives ample floor space. Rear kitchen results in lots of counter space. It has an oven which is not common in trailers of this size. Had only one recall, regarding seal at joint between roof and front cap. Took it in to dealer and it was repaired in one day. Only complaint is overhead electrical receptacles in kitchen and main cabin. Fixed by adding extension cords. Adding 2" memory foam mattress topper made bed a dream to sleep in. Wonderful to tow. My F150 pulls it like it's not there!
- Michael Boytim, Ohio

2020-07-01 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 25RES View Listings

The 5th wheel Cougar half ton is very easy to tow. Hardly know its behind you. Will sleep (4) very comfortably. Only takes about 15 minutes to set up. The queen size bed and full shower are very nice perks. Features indoor and outdoor stereo system. Captain chair recliners are very comfortable and recline almost to the point of being in a bed.
- BRYAN HARTLEY, Virginia

2020-07-01 2020 Keystone Carbon 387 View Listings

We bought this Toy hauler we looked at a lot of reviews floor plan at first was probably to big of garage. But was we looking for. It tows like a dream and the Garage is perfect for rzr XP4 can walk all the way around and tie down with out a hassle. have small problem with the auto level hydraulic leak on one took in for repairs and rear awning not retracting in the last 4 inches. The quality of this RV is a five star. this unit is highly recommended.
- alan Strickland, Utah

2020-06-30 2011 Keystone Alpine 3640RL View Listings

Great RV. Nice floor plan, washer & dryer is huge plus for a family. No more sitting in a hot laundry mat at the campground. Two recliners in the rear are great for relaxing. Plenty of storage inside and outside.
- Darrell, Tennessee

2020-06-30 2019 Keystone Laredo Super-Lite 255SRL View Listings

We bought our camper 1 year ago June 2019. We used it maybe 5 times until we put it up for the winter. We took it to the dealer , Byerly RV for a 45 day check up in August . We had some minor things mostly cosmetic and they fixed everything we ask them to, very well up to this spring, the toilet is running .not a lot but won’t shut off all the way. The awning pulled away from the camper the second time out. Luckily it was still covered by warranty and Byerly got it in and “fixed it” before the warranty expired. We dont expect it to stay fixed the screws holding it to the camper are tiny and the torque from the motor is twisting the awning away from the side of the camper pulling out the screws. We are out now 3rd time this summer and out of warranty. The bench seat cracked and has to be replaced can’t be more than1/8 in plywood and cracked at a knot. We stopped for the night and the rear shade is laying on the floor. The screws pulled out!, and the screws in the valance are pulling out also! They are barely long. Enough to reach into the wood “TINY “ cheap ass crap! Don’t know what will be next but I know I’ll never Own another Keystone product. It pulls ok, it looks nice , but put together like crap with cheap hardware . I gave the factory warranty support a three, not for the factory but for the dealer. It’s out of warranty by a couple weeks and falling apart
- Mark Murphy, Missouri

2020-06-29 2020 Keystone Outback 328RL View Listings

I own a 2017 328RL and I simply think it is a class A Travel trailer bar none. I was thinking of trading in for a 2020 328RL and was extremely disappointed in the living room class that they have taken away. The wrap around curtains gave this trailer a touch of class. The blackout shades was a plus but without the curtains, the living room was just not there anymore. Lets in to much light on the ends of the windows, with less privacy. For that reason I kept my 2017 328RL. The other changes that was made, like the microwave placement was a plus for sure. I do like the way I can program to my phone the slide outs, as for some reason that is no more. The bedroom shelves at the end of the master is real nice. I could go on about all the great changes made for the good, but the class they took away from the living area just did nothing for me.
- Karl, Idaho

2020-06-29 2020 Keystone Montana 3121RL View Listings

Like the floor plan the problem is the dealership Lloyd Bridges traveland will not repair my RV when I picked it up November it said I had to make an appointment to fix some factory defects now it's been sitting in a lot 4/2 weeks and they still haven't touched it Lloyd Bridges never receive any of my business again and I doubt I'll buy another Montana
- Robert Hendricks , Michigan

2020-06-29 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32BHS View Listings

My family and I purchased a cougar bunk house. From day one leaks and repairs. All has been paid out of my pocket. Worst travel trailer I have every bought. First the hot water heater would work. 300 dollars later it works. Then the refrigerator went out. One circuit board later it worked. Now both toilets leak. Also the tub started leaking recently. So like I said save yourself the hassle and buy a product that a company will stand behind. We also bought the extended warranty. Too bad it takes 30 plus days to get service. Junk is the nicest way to put it!!!!
- Scott Black, Texas

2020-06-28 2018 Keystone Cougar Half Ton 25BHSWE View Listings

Cougar is, in my opinion, the Cadillac of travel trailers. It’s quality inside is top notch and has a great suspension. This trailer was our third and we wish we would have started with this one and saved ourselves the headache.
- Robby Gill, Colorado

2020-06-28 2015 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite Elite 31RE View Listings

Lots of room in this RV. Could put a playpen in the middle of the living room and still walk around it. Comfortable for several adults and children inside when it's raining. Perfect for Pacific NW. Good quality build and tows well. Pretty long but still fits in most parks. Overall, really enjoyed it.
- Jim, Washington

2020-06-27 2018 Keystone Bullet 243BHS View Listings

This trailer is a piece of crap. The warranty is expires as soon as you leave the sales Center. To date, I have fixed a broken toilet, leaky plumbing, Power converter failure, and now a large amount of water damage at the front of the trailer that apparently is also not covered under warranty at Camping in Style where we purchased it, the parts are covered.....but the labour is not to the tune of $100/hr. Also the gas valve supplying the outdoor kitchen fell apart and had to be fixed too. The Bbq fell apart the first year we used it. Hears the thing....we only use the trailer for a few weeks during the summer, and it’s only 2 years old.......take it from me, buy something else...
- Mike Jensen, Ontario

2020-06-27 2020 Keystone Alpine 3700FL View Listings

If you’ve ever wanted a $70,000 piece of shit. Well here you go. Less than a year old. Refrigerator doesn’t work. Hydraulic jacks leak. Motor in reclining chair doesn’t work. So now we can haul this big piece of shit back to where we bought it an wait to have it repaired. Mind you. This is a brand new trailer
- Jill calhoun, Texas

2020-06-26 2016 Keystone Hideout 24RLSWE View Listings

We also had screws come out of fenders. We had the roofing material peel back and the roof is leaking. Trying to get it fixed but looks like whole roof is going to be replaced. First camper has been a disappointment.
- D Osburn, Texas

2020-06-26 2018 Keystone Avalanche 395BH View Listings

This was the best RV I could ever ask for. It is a dream to own. Best winter camping ever! If you're looking for a good sized rig that you can use for extended trips or have a lot of people to camp with look no further than here!
- Justin T, Colorado