Keystone RVs Reviews (1,072)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kurt Jankowski from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Keystone RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

We've had many Keystone fifth wheels when to the camper show last night in Novi Michigan the new Montana fifth wheels are junk the quality of the cupboards and wood work is really poor quality I will keep my 2014 Big Sky was going to get a new Montana. I like the new floor plans but the quality is very cheap the furniture is cheap The faucets they put in the kitchen and bathroom are very cheap I don't know why they did this to a Montana but my 2005 Mountaineer fifth wheel we had was a better quality Better Built fifth wheel then the new Montana's today the TVs and electronics are all poor quality I have no idea why Keystone is doing this the back of the fifth wheel is not a full fiberglass piece no more the appliances they are using are the cheapest on the market Montana is supposed to be a higher-end 5th wheel a lot of people don't know how they used to be.
- Kurt Jankowski, Michigan

2019-12-10 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

it all started July 25th my wife passed away I've 2018 I had no choice but I have to start living in an RV could not financially afford a house October 25th of 2018 I went and purchased an RV a week prior had my father-in-law go with me when I went into the shop in Fife to make a purchase I was looked down upon I have problems just like everyone else the RV that I purchased the RV has been nothing but problems from day one currently was living in it which I am now still at and which I could not afford to take it back and forth to the shop 150 miles one way might I also add I was unemployed the RV that I bought came with a membership which is also a joke they pushed all my warranties to fall on the following year which is now the current date of December 9th 2019 which the furnace is not working it is not igniting the fuel my porch lights don't work work for 1 minute then does no longer work already replaced the water pump that stopped working have how to replace both fuel lines up front for propane both of them started leaking there's a lot more wrong with it those are just some of the things off top I have a list written down I guess that wasn't covered in the warranty finally got a job back at where I used to work thank God moves closer now I'm only 30 miles away from the repair shop still cannot afford to stay in a hotel for a week or two for them to do the repairs on top of which shouldn't have to pay nothing but I have to pay a service fee why did I buy it had no choice should have went somewhere else they're not following through with what they say I do not recommend going to where I purchased it you will be treated unfairly I am what would make you different think about it do you review check first I didn't good luck
- Gary Shoemaker, Washington

2019-12-09 2019 Keystone Montana 3761FL View Listings

Update: A Keystone Retail/Owner Adviser contacted me within hours of my post and has resolved all outstanding issues to my satisfaction. I recently acquired this new 5thwheel. Although, the unit has the layout we desired we did expect the quality of the product to be so bad. I have been working with their Customer Service Center and getting little satisfactory support. Issues that are of concern are: The rod in the closet hangs down because they did not install the bracket correctly. I had it fixed and sent pictures and the invoice. It was rejected as they feel it is not a defect? There is a mark on a slide that is obviously from a over spray being wiped with a cloth containing thinner. In addition on the side wall it appears that glue has left a mark. I have quotes to repair. They refused repair saying it is cosmetic and they do not repair cosmetic issues. All of the outside cabinets shifted when the unit was delivered. Because I bought the unit in July and had it delivered in October they have indicated that it is out of warranty. Bathroom taps squeak and they cannot provide and resolution other than have a dealer look at it. I have had issues with the Dometic thermostat and missing railing covers as well. The difference is that Dometic has sent replacement within days at no charge. I am not at all happy with these decisions and therefore will be ensuring anyone who is thinking of a Keystone product that they look at other products as I have heard of more positive reviews regarding other vendors.
- Keith Payne, California

2019-12-08 2019 Keystone Fuzion 429 View Listings

Worst RV my wife and I have had. We purchased it at Camping World in Mesa, AZ. Between Mesa and El Paso, TX the TV antena broke off. As we proceed on to our home in PA we found several screws, nuts and bolts missing. Screws stripped and trim starting to come off, When arriving home we made arrangements to have it repaired at the Camping World in Hanover, PA. While it was in for repair they discovered that grease fittings near the wheels had been over greased at the factory and grease had gotten into the brakes. After talking it back home we found out that the front gray water and black water dumps we hook up incorrectly. The one for the gray was indeed black and the black was for the gray. I will be happy to get rid of this RV and will never buy another one made by Keystone. Their quality is terrible.
- William, Pennsylvania

2019-12-06 2019 Keystone Montana 3701LFK View Listings

We bought the 5th Wheel last year. The problems we HAD. Heater went out, We have a floating floor, trash drawer broke, sink faucet falling a part, vacuum not working, blinds fall apart every time we pull them down, leaking under storage, leveling screen went out, Slides wouldn't go in, Had to take back to camping world. We did heater quit again. NOT HAPPY. Nov 2 2019 we turned it to camping world to re-repair heater and other stuff. Still have not got 5th Wheel back yet..Camping World in Springfield MO is awful with warranty issues
- Michele, Missouri

2019-12-06 2019 Keystone Fuzion 373 View Listings

Purchased our Fuzion in 4/2019, got home with it and unhooked from it noticed water coming from the underneath , looked to see that the underbelly was sagging pushed up on it and a large amount of water came out. Called the dealer ,said they would look into it ,it was raining quite heavily when we brought it home. Used the camper through the summer , no problems except when it rained , there wasn’t a leak in the pluming ,done a temporary fix by using some small angle iron to hold up the sagging belly to keep rain water out, had a couple of issues, microwave died and back door needed adjustment ,which were fixed, keystone wants to recut and stretch the underbelly material , which will not fix the problem be cause the structure of the underbelly material is damaged and will continue to be a problem, they say it is cosmetic , it is structural because it is only fastened on the sides and is self supporting in the center this is damaged is why it sags .sterching it will not repair the structure ,buyer beware,
- John Lewis , Tennessee

2019-12-05 2017 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

At first look the unit is nice. Closer look and the workmanship is terrible. Don't expect any type of customer service as they are terrible to deal with. It's a tail light warranty, when they can't see your tail lights the warranty is over. Very disappointed, after buying a Fuzion 371 Toy Hauler. Outside cabinet s doors falling off. Leaking windows, holes in awnings and wrong sized staples used inside causing rips in the roller blind. All this for 110,000.00 cnd. Never again.
- RICHARD DEGNAN, Ontario

2019-12-04 2018 Keystone Carbon 357 View Listings

If I hadn’t jus paid over 60,000 for this unit I’d laugh at the quality of workmanship , batts won’t hold a charge overnight, only vent for garage is behind washer . No quality control at all , looks like it was thrown together and shipped , very poorly construction
- Chris hickok, Alaska

2019-12-03 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Since buying my 2017 BULLETT PREMIER 30 RIPR I have several issues with it. Starting with a blown fuse of first camping trip that knocked out the GFI while plugging in toaster. Several leaks from roof, cap and rear of trailer, which has now caused floor to rought out in just 2 years. Kitchen sink replaced to due chip in it. Toleit had leak, fresh water seal leak. All which was advised to be fixed by dealer. AC Units not working, now circuit board for water heater will need to be replaced! Purchased new and have several issues. Buyer beware!!! Waiting on response from Keystone to do the right thing. Entire floor needs to be replaced as the leaks were never fixed while under warranty. Goes in to dealership every year to be inspected and supposed issues fixed. 2 years old and this is what you get from a hefty purchase and supposed reliable manufacturer.
- Andrew Wamsley, South Carolina

2019-12-03 2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL View Listings

After Camp hosting for several years we noticed that Montana seem to be the primary model people like to use because it was a Four Season model so we took our life savings and bought our 20th anniversary 3560rl. Because we were going to live in our unit we really wanted the 3560 because it comes with the desk option. We were assured that when we bought that unit it would be ready to roll no problems nothing to worry about and it didn't even make it off the lot because the furrion oven didn't work. The wonderful fold up chairs self-destructed because they weren't even glued properly so upon sitting on them for the first time they literally just folded and broke. We kept having problems with the door and close examination revealed that most of the screws weren't even in it the lock was completely unusable and we couldn't secure the unit forcing me to find a hardware store so I can get the correct screws to be able to lock the unit. We didn't find out till later that no one seemed to know how to operate the dining room table so it was open halfway when the sides went in causing the entire frame to bend. The unit was delivered with a used 7 way electrical connector that looked like it had been dragging on the road for a hundred miles one side of it worn down, part of the awning fell apart the first time we put it out. We fell for the paint and prep protection for $1,800 that as far as I can tell was never applied. It seems like daily something would break for example the USB charging Towers quit 2 days after we bought it, the lighted cup holders didn't work, it seemed like every time we pull the shade down the plastic handle would pull off and we have to super glue it. And all this happened before we even had the unit 30 days. So our opinion is is we bought a unit that's real pretty on the outside and falling apart on the inside even though it's brand-spanking-new. I will say it pulls down the road nice and itself levels nice and that's all I can say nice about this unit. I will not buy this product again nor will I recommend it.
- Behr, Arizona

2019-11-30 2016 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 3320BH View Listings

So far we have been happy with our trailer. Quality is good but not spectacular but for the price I am more than happy. We have 2 young boys and the bunkhouse is great for them plus any friends they have too. I wish there was a little more room in the main bedroom. The shower is A tight squeeze but works as advertised. I’m 6’2” 275 so go figure. Lol
- Josh , California

2019-11-29 2020 Keystone Outback Ultra Lite 291UBH View Listings

I purchased this wrig new 3 months ago from Curtis Trailers Portland, Oregon. I live it in full time and did a big trip straight out of the dealer's lot upon delivery. after 7000 miles through 11 states it only had one minor issue during the first 2 months - the water pump backfilled the fresh water tank causing it to overflow out the fill port a couple of times. since that trip it has had a few other issues during the last few weeks. the furnace stopped working (bad sail switch), the vinyl floor ripped under the weight of a misaligned pantry door, the tongue jack was intermittently inoperative and sometimes continued to run after taking my finger off the control switch (bad ground contacts). the tongue jack also started making a ratcheting noise and klunked badly while lowering. one of the gray tank blade valves was very hard to open and close (the dealer found excess adhesive in there causing it to bind and replaced the entire valve) and the kitchen sink pipe fittings had a very minor leak (both were replaced). Curtis Trailers (Beaverton) fixed everything under warranty except the water pump and ratcheting tongue jack as they couldnt duplicate either issue. but they did make a note of it in my file so it can be repaired under warranty in the future. The floor repair is perfect and not noticeable in any way (looks like brand new). I found their service personnel very accommodating and easy to deal with. I was very impressed with the quality of work they did and the fact they completed it on time in just a few days. This trailer has the perfect floorplan for me and i find it very comfortable to live in despite constantly moving from hot to cold climates. it has just the right amount of storage and plenty of living space. i never feel like the walls are closing in on me. the colors and materials used inside are very inviting and not like the typical RVs im used to. i am a bit unhappy with the production quality of the cabinetry and wall panels - ive found dozens of loose screws and several that just fell out on the floor (half of which i have no idea where they belong). but that stuff is easy to repair myself and i havent had any further issues since i went around and inspected/tightened every screw i could find. ive also spent some time insulating gaps inside the cabinets where plumbing & wiring are routed - i could feel a lot of cold air coming in around these huge gaps (some are 2-3" wide). ive also added rigid foam insulation to all the storage compartment doors as i could feel the cold air creeping into the trailer from these spaces - the pass through storage especially as its not insulated or heated and is directly beneath the bed. my half ton pickup pulls it well even though i'm close to maxing out the cargo capacity of the trailer so im very pleased i went with an ultra lite model. in general, im very happy with the livability of the wrig and the comfort level. it's had some issues but mostly minor and teething issues should always be expected with any new wrig. cant say enough about Curtis Trailers - their sales, parts dept and service dept at BOTH of their locations are exceptional.
- Roger Templeton, Oregon

2019-11-29 2018 Keystone Hideout 308BHDS View Listings

very nice rv for what you pay.floor plan is great feels much bigger then it is.full fiberglass front is a plus. 5th wheel is best way to pull and more stable. keystone has been making rv for a long time and they seem to have it down.take care of it and it will serve you well.
- Dennis D, Colorado

2019-11-28 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

Well, we traded a motor home for a towable. This was not our first RV purchase. We really like many of the upgrades that normally one would have to purchase to improve the Rv, ie down spouts. Still the owners manual doesn’t have enough specific information on how to operate/maintain/troubleshoot water heater, refrigerator, ac unit, which is all on a digital format ops board. We really need to stop purchasing our RV’s from Camping World, this experience was less than satisfactory, especially after finding access panels upside down, and cockeyed, sink covers missing, spare tire off the rim, and water heater plug out, not secure. That would have been a nice surprise after we hookup the water! Flooding, not a fun experience especially if you hook up when it’s dark. Oh yeah, and don’t expect corporate to get very much warranty work done. All denied. I don’t think you would purchase any model if were less than perfect for yourself. Stop treating the consumer like we don’t matter. We are the bottom line!
- Jeffrey Belliveau , North Carolina

2019-11-27 2019 Keystone Montana 3561RL View Listings

BUYER BEWARE!!! This is the worst purchase I have ever made. Very poor quality, cheaply made, mis colored stain, and so much more wrong. Spare yourself loads of trouble and money DONT BUY. NO GOOD WARRANTY!!!!! I will sell you mine if you have to have one so I can get out of mine and buy something worth the money. You dont know these things until you have experienced them.
- Doug Norton, Iowa

2019-11-25 2011 Keystone Outback 280RS View Listings

Nice open living area. Was easy to pull with F250. Front of camper has the door to drive in golf cart or motorcycle. Bed folds up out of the way when needed. King bed is a slide at the back of the camper with windows on each side.
- Kevin , Texas

2019-11-25 2011 Keystone Hideout 30BHDS View Listings

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME alpine haus AMSTERDAM NY it is the worst place to deal with.We payed to stored our trailer there a they damaged it upon taking it out.3 years and it's still not fixed properly.Edward and Dominic Cox at Alpin haus service dept are liars and crooks.they will do the bare minimum in hopes you drive away and not notice the terrible workmanship.Alpine haus ripped my trailer apart 5 times each time making our trailer worse than it was before..As of 11/12/19 Edward called and said it's all set you are going to love it I inspected it myself Edward Cox said.When I looked at my trailer I was in horror.not only was the J-wrap a different color the J-wrap wasn't even attached,it wasn't trimmed properly it was just thrown on the seems were going the wrong way.tjey also took it upon themselves to make alterations to our trailer that were not factory(looked like crap).when we confronted Edward and Dominic Cox at Alpin haus service Dept.we were told its to bad this is what you get, were not doing any more it's to sucks for you .Now our trailer looks like it was built with random parts and pieces.We are Beyond Devastated.
- Shane, New York

2019-11-24 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Great floorplan. Very easy to tow and set up. Electric over hydraulic automatic leveling is great. Purchased for full time rv living and would keep it if circumstances had not changed and require me to sell it. AC keeps the coach cool in the hottest weather and furnace keeps it warm in very cold weather. Storage is fantastic both inside and out. This is a great RV.
- dldoak, West Virginia

2019-11-17 2017 Keystone Cougar 25RES View Listings

Great floor plan with dedicated living room. Large shower and bedroom Tows great with 2500 Cummins, barely even know it’s there. Tracks great in high winds and when passing big rigs. Tons of storage underneath and inside the coach Overall quality is decent for this price range. No major issues just being picky. They could take a little more time with some things to clean up the finished product. I’d buy it again, no regrets.
- Ralph Casiello, California

2019-11-16 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

I really enjoyed using this RV for the past three years. The Ford F350 combination was the perfect towing experience and was much easier than my last RV which was a 25 foot trailer. The wonderful windows that are throughout the unit makes for a very pleasant experience. There’s plenty of floor room and comfortable seating and living space throughout! My wife and I decided to buy a property at the local beach and give up the RV lifestyle for a while. We will be back and we will buy a keystone manufactured unit again!
- Rob Gilsdorf, Delaware

2019-11-13 2017 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 26RBIWE View Listings

I have nothing but issues with this travel trailer. I found out that keystone is using defective parts in their trailer. Here is an example. The braces under my kitchen slide out failed. Keystone has issued three upgrade part. I now have braided cables that are stretched. My service department stated that keystone used the wrong screws in the cabling system. I called Keystone, since my travel trailer is over the one year warranty period, they will not stand by their product. I believe they know they had defective parts and the dollar is more important than customer service. I plan to seek remedy citing the uniform commercial code. It is illegal to knowing use defect parts and selling the product as if there is no defects. I would suggest that one way to deal with this company is to not purchase their products. Maybe they will understand that message. Buyer be aware.
- Randy canoy, Oregon

2019-11-12 2019 Keystone Cougar 29BHSWE View Listings

We purchased this unit in April of 2019, and used it 3 times. It is now sitting at the dealer where we purchased it. The roof is coming apart which caused leakage between the walls. The slide is bowing which is also causing leakage. The fresh water line is not working. There are numerous other things wrong. The manufacturing of this unit is very poor. I wish we would have read the reviews before purchasing. At this point keystone said they would pay for repairs, well its under warranty, so I would hope so. We don't want the unit back, based on if there is water between the walls, its going to cause further issues. We owned a Jayco for 16 years previous, and never had issue like this. Also it states 1/2 ton, no way can a 1/2 ton pickup pull this unit. Very dissapointed customer.
- Deb Wisniewski, Michigan

2019-11-12 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 30RLS View Listings

Bought our 2019 Keystone Hideout January 2019 used 4 times and we have leaks all in the master bedroom. The dealership has been back and forth with the manufacturer for repairs. We have additional warranty that we bought for a additional 1000. Dollars. And Keystone does not want to help at all. Learned that the factory warranty that we were told was free , is NOT FREE, they require annual check ups in order to keep the warranty so when we brought it in for the leaks we learned that the FREE WARRANTY will be 217.00 every time. Soon as I can we will trade it in and buy from a different MANUFACTURER. This was our first RV purchase and will never buy or recommend KEYSTONE MANUFACTURER.
- Denise Myers , Texas

2019-11-12 2019 Keystone Impact 330 View Listings

I am 6ft and 190 lbs. Steam turbine engineer This is my first Toy Hauler TT and I am extremely disappointed in build quality and the layout of this camper. the bedroom is not user friendly at all. you will need to crawl on the mattress to get the sheets on because you can not get around the sides. THE LAYOUT DRAWING THAT KEYSTONE SHOWS ONLINE IS NOT ACCURATE. the closet space is minimal at best so you will have to keep your folded up clothes on the platforms that are on both sides of the bed. the bathroom layout is by far the worst part of this camper. the shower is extremely undersized and the drain side is soft where I feel like I am going to fall through. if you sit down to use the toilet good luck bending over to clean yourself. you will have to prop the door open or you will hit your head. speaking of doors the main entry, bedroom and bathroom doors all open into each other. if you plan on living in this for any extended period of time then your better off removing the one to the bed room and bathroom. the kitchen lacks counter space and it lacks cabinet space. during the summer months the one AC unit in the kitchen WILL NOT COOL THE CAMPER. you can plan on a bedroom being overwhelmingly hot and the garage side to be overwhelmingly hot. I opened up the AC unit to see if there was any blockage and found nothing. On side note there was poor craftsman ship with the tape job keeping the air in the ducts air tight. I figured I will just have to get a second AC unit.... but now that its winter time I know what the problem is. THE CAMPER IS NOT INSULATED AT ALL!!. I can set the "poorly placed" thermostat in the "dead air" hallway to 75 and the camper will not stay warm. I took a thermal gun around and was looking for cold spots....and I found them all. every window is JUNK and I had to put up REFLITX and the walls in the camper are poorly insulated as well. outside temp was 30 and the walls inside were 45deg. I opened up the panel under the bathroom sink, cabinet, fridge, furnace and the sink and to my amazement I was able to see the kind of work went into this 50,000$ cmaper. sawdust, screws, and giant gaping holes in the floor are just the start. the internal walls are 1/16 to 1/8 thick. the floor is 2 inches thick and the walls to the outside is 2 inches thick. I can ramble on about this camper but I think you get the point. do not buy a KEYSTONE THIS CAMPER IS JUNK. THE QUALITY OF BUILD IS JUNK. THE PARTS THEY USE ARE CHEEP I do not expect this camper to last a year before it falls apart. PS sorry for the poor grammar.
- Jessy, Indiana

2019-11-12 2015 Keystone Fuzion 404 Chrome View Listings

We wanted a new way to haul our Horses and be able to get in and out of bed without having to crawl! With the Stable Boy from Equine Equipped has achieved that. The horses travel less stressful because of the way the trailer is suspended. The other thing is when you want to camp or travel without horses it becomes a 2 bedroom! Our Son Drag races his Harley and we are able to haul his bike and have all the comforts of home. The only reason we are wanting to sell it is we're getting older and the stairs are becoming an issue for us. Other than that it's fine. Another thing that we have learned is that a lot of camp grounds sometimes are limited on their ability to improve their sites for longer camper's (40' to 60')! If you're interested in the horse thing go to Mr Truck.com or Equine Equipped.com and watch the video on the Stable Boy. Any questions you need to ask feel free to contact us Please. Thanks. Stonemans Lazy"S"Farm,Oak Grove,Mo.
- cmscrs, Missouri