Jayco RVs Reviews (495)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rex Rexach from Florida says:

Have you owned any Jayco RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Jayco Precept 35UN View Listings

Worst investment ever. My wife and I like it, we use it for a week in December. The main slde leaks its been in the dealer since January. Now the dealer said its a manufature problem and they can not fixe it. Call Jayco several times ,Im still waiting for an answer from them. This a brand new 2016 Jayco Precept in limbo, but im still making payments and storage fees. My advice stay away.... far away from this company and Tampa RVs. The service and sales are terrible. Dont fall for sale piches and 2 year waranty. The 2 year warranty dont mean a thing, much less the service.
- Rex Rexach, Florida

2019-06-25 2019 Jayco Redhawk 22J View Listings

The layout is great. Lots of storage for a small rv. Expect a loud drive when travelling. The driving seats are not comfortable as they don’t adjust to everyone’s needs. The driving mirrors are power but should have two mirrors instead of one with a stick on. The speakers in the drivers compartment mysteriously don’t exist. The generator according to the rv mechanic doesn’t work in rain of any kind but that’s normal with all generators... um no. It’s not a bad model but beware the dealers. They rush you and push you so they can make money. This is your investment. Push back. Take your time. Also one of the drawers opens randomly and the kitchen table doesn’t stay up. “But that’s normal”..... yikes.
- Holly Smith, Saskatchewan

2019-06-24 2018 Jayco Jay Flight 32BHDS View Listings

I bought a 2018 Jayco jayflight in 2017 from Albany RV1 superstore in Albany NY. 4 Brothers They own 4 dealerships . I sent vidoe..of defects,, its bath tub elbow fell out..hundreds of gallons of water under floor..flooded trailer The 2 owners didnt give a Sh*T..F/y..its ur problem..no return ph calls ,,no road service repairs and finally FARMERS INSURANCE ( THANK GOD) Yes God...totaled the trailer...Albany RV 1 wouldn't even return ins.agents 6 callS...lmao..." HE WILL SEE THEM IN COURT".. Albany TV investigative reporters did nothing!!! Because Albany RV is a major TV sponsor!! Parent company Thor Industries produce numerous camper brands ...same Sh*t different brand..caught them replying to email in my (bcc) laughing at me.!!Looked at another brand and dealership, same Sh*t reviews. This industry needs congressional investigating!! I HOPE THEY SUE ME.. ILL post all the court records on their websites ..They wont be able to give them away.!!!!
- Burk, New York

2019-06-22 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift SLX 185RB View Listings

I purchased this trailer brand new as to avoid any breakdown issues. On the 4th year of owning this trailer I went out to get it ready for camping and found out the floor had a soft spot in it. When I took it to my Jayco dealership they said the whole floor needed to be replaced at a cost of 14,000 and the trailer new was 19,000..There was never any sign of leaking under the trailer or on the floor most likely due to the vinyl flooring on top and the waterproof stuff used underneath. Whatever was going on the OSB plywood just kept soaking up the water till I found a soft spot. I had extra insurance but they would not cover it since they said it was caused from continuous leaking and most likely a manufacturer defect. I went back to the dealership on Vancouver Island to see if they would talk to Jayco but after a year of getting the run around from them they finally said they were getting nowhere with Jayco and could not do any goodwill either.. All I can say is if there trailers new only last 4 years they are absolute junk. When I ripped up the flooring to redo it the joists in the corners were mush and so was the OSB in certain spots. I would not recommend any Jayco trailers period.
- Ian Jensen, British Columbia

2019-06-21 2014 Jayco Jay Flight 22FB View Listings

We have a nice experience with this camper.For 4 winters we stayed in South Carolina. In the 5 years we had it,we never had any problems;except when the awning had to be replaced last winter;because of a wind damage. Because of my husbands age and health we have to sell it now.
- alkemadetony@hotmail.com, Ontario

2019-06-19 2019 Jayco Pinnacle 37MDQS View Listings

Our 2019 MDQS slide has been broken since before we left the dealer. When we arrived at Gillette Interstate RV to pick up our brand new unit the slide did not work properly. It is the slide with the refrigerator. Our Salesman Mike Taravella immediately stated that it was not their problem it was Jayco's since they were the manufacturer. Our salesman spent a total of 3 minutes passing us along to someone else to assist us. The technicians worked all day on it replacing wiring harness and swapping out motors, to no avail. Since we had rented a campground near by for the night they let us take it because we were able to get the slide out an inch at a time. The technicians said it would be ok and they were ordering a new wiring harness and would replace it the following day. In the morning when we tried to put the slide in to bring the unit back so they could work on it, the slide would not budge. Gillette sent the techs out to the campsite where they worked on it until they could manually get the slide in and we were able to get it back to the dealer. When the new parts arrived unfortunately they were not the fix. We tried talking to the Gillette Interstate RV General manager Stuart Brabant but he never even came out to the service bay and we were told he was unavailable, we asked that he please call us as we just purchased a $70,000 unit from his dealership that was broken. I then took matters into my own hands and reached out to the Jayco. I was directed to Rodney who was helpful and sympathetic to our situation and and arranged for the Pinnacle 37MDQS to be brought back to the manufacturing facility and be repaired. We left to head home as there was nothing more we could do. About a week later arrangements were made to deliver it to us at the campground we rented for the summer. We were in the process of becoming full time RVers and our home was listed on the market for sale. Glad that we would have the fifth wheel to reside in the rest of the summer we excitedly met the transport guy at the campground. He placed the fifth wheel on the lot and asked us to sign and confirm he delivered it and that there was no exterior damage. We agreed and asked him to wait while we tried the "slide" to our utter disappointment it would not go out. The delivery guy was kind enough to hang out with us for an additional 2 hours as we contacted Jayco to see if he could bring it back. Finally Rodney at Jayco told us to let the delivery driver go as they did not authorize him to bring it back. Jayco is sending someone out to look at it but I am a bit sceptical that it will get fixed seeing that no one has been able to fix it yet. So here we sit with a brand new unit that is broken.... I am so disheartened. I wrote to Mr. Derald Bontrager the Chief Executive Officer of Jayco, Inc. and pleaded for them to take this one back and give us a new one because I think this one is a lemon. It is not fair to expect us to have to keep a defective unit. Our dream has turned into a nightmare... I will post an update if we ever get this resolved.
- Mari Mabus, Illinois

2019-06-18 2006 Jayco Designer 31RKS View Listings

This Jayco is easy to hook up and tow. It is designed well with good floor plan. Living space is comfortable and easy to move around in. King-size bed is like home. Roomy shower. Lots of storage space
- Jim , California

2019-06-18 2016 Jayco Jay Feather 22FQSW View Listings

Love this camper easy to tow and all the nice features. If I had more time we would use more. Just too busy a schedule right now. We have used twice in the last two seasons and that is not enough to justify having it.
- john brewster, Minnesota

2019-06-18 2018 Jayco Seismic 4113 View Listings

We purchased our seismic last August and left for our first trip in September. The first night, we put the slides out and the next day, couldn’t get the big slide back in. It came in crooked. No matter what we tried, we couldn’t get it back in straight. We had to wait 2 days to get it in for repairs, only to find out we needed a new motor for the slide, which would take 2 weeks to get. We had them manually put the slide back in and continued on our way to Yellowstone. Each time we stopped, we had to have help getting our slide back in place. Upon arriving home, we took it in to have the slide motor replaced. Ten weeks later, we got our RV back and packed for an extended stay in Florida. The first day, our slide started giving us the same problem again! We finally stopped at a Camping World and were told it was the controller for the slide and it needed to be replaced. Again, it would take 2 weeks to get it. We had them get our slide back in and we got to our destination and contacted a mobile repair company who ordered the controller. When he came to install the controller, he realized it was the rollers that were too small for the weight of the slide and digging into the wood, causing too much voltage to the controller, thereby stopping the motor before the slide was back in. He said it was a design defect and the only way to fix the problem was to completely remove the slide and replace the rollers AND the motor. This has been an ongoing issue since the day we bought our unit and now it’s back at the dealership we purchased it from as we wait to hear back from them on what can be done to fix this problem.
- Randy Whitmore , Illinois

2019-06-17 2019 Jayco Precept Prestige 36U View Listings

Never again! Listening to the salesman describe his almost holy experience seeing the the RV’s built at the factory makes you feel warm and fuzzy. A lot of this is our fault. We did our homework but broke every rule in buying a motorhome. We were told it had a washer/dryer. Nope! Just shelves placed that were not wide enough to stay up. The work is sloppy, the materials cheap. We were told that the young men in charge of washing and applying the wonderful $1,700 special coating were complaining about such a big job. It looks awful! Our orientation was short and not done by a competent employee. We are learning by trial and error. It was dirty inside and out! There is much more but too long to tell. They were willing to fix some of the issues, so I gave them the whole month of May. I became angry and did spout off. I also apologized! They didn’t order parts until the end of May. The quality is lacking in every aspect. This was a dream we have had for years, to travel and enjoy each other’s company. That dream has been a stressful experience. More of a disappointing reality. We still don’t have all of the parts yet. We have no idea when we will begin our Journey. 🙁
- Stephanie , Idaho

2019-06-16 2015 Jayco Pinnacle 31RETS View Listings

This is the worst fifth wheel we’ve owned and we’ve had several. There is absolutely no quality whatsoever. Slapped together as quickly as possible with a bit of lipstick is what this unit is. After owning it for a week my husband had a list of things to fix as long as his arm beginning with all the holes underneath that he had to fill with spray foam to keep the mice out. The ceiling strips all had to be glued on as they were falling off, the trim on the closet shelves was also falling off. The toilet is constantly plugged because the drain is a 90, it’s so bad that he’s probably going to have to redo the plumbing down there. We won’t be sad to see this one go.
- Vicki Greschner, Alberta

2019-06-16 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 175RD Baja View Listings

Jayco is the worst rv company period. I purchased my first ever travel trailer and the roof came apart after only 8 months of owning it and Jayco refuses to stand behind there warranty and fix it. Save you time and money, and go with another company. Their “warranty” is suppose to be one of the best in the business, but it is far from it. There customer service is awful. They could care less that you own one of there products, which was very disappointing. I plan to have more trailers in my future and will never purchase a Jayco trailer again. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.
- Kyle Burns , California

2019-06-13 2015 Jayco Jay Feather Ultra Lite X23B View Listings

I've had a positive experience so far with my rv as a single owner. It is a hybrid trailer,so your beds stow away at opposite ends of the camper leaving more living space inside. The 1 slide out adds a few more feet once fully extended outward and converts into a bed. The camper sleeps 8 comfortably. Spacious kitchen area and closet space. Plenty of cabinet space for storage. Bathroom has stand up shower large enough for a young adult. a/c unit installed and very efficient. Elec/propane hot water heater. Forced hot air furnace with 1 or 2 supply vents. Electric awning with led lights. Electric tow jack when hitching to vehicle. Quick connect for external propane connection if you want to grill outside.the unit is fully operational. I would definitely recommend this camping trailer for those looking for an inexpensive but luxurious outside living quarters.
- Manny Santana, New Jersey

2019-06-12 2015 Jayco Eagle 321RSTS View Listings

A well built and well designed 5th wheel. Nice quality, plenty of storage, all the amenities you would want. Great for full timing. Love the colors, the frameless windows, the huge refrigerator and the comfortable floor plan. One of the few RVs that comes with a good mattress. The electric fireplace is great, visually pleasing and very practical for heating the living area. The MORryde pin box smooths the ride.
- L. Alexander , Mississippi

2019-06-11 2010 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS View Listings

The Jayco Greyhawk 31SS is an absolutely superb RV with a great floor plan that's incredibly comfortable to drive and live in with all the comforts of home. Most impressive is the internal cupboard storage room with volumes of space for small kitchen appliances, groceries and gadgets galore. Towing a car dolly and car with it is effortless. Lastly, the external storage room is more than ample and driving it is as easy as a panel Van. Should have bought one a long time ago!!! This one hasn't disappointed us at all, so I highly recommend this model for anyone considering an RV - whether a class A or Class C.
- Nick, Ontario

2019-06-10 2008 Jayco Jay Feather LGT 25F View Listings

Trailer is a custom made, gently used 2008 Jayco Jay Feather LGT model 25F. It boosts a great layout which sleeps up to 6 and includes an eleven foot power slide in the LR, huge wardrobe with shelves, separate bath with tub and shower, and separate bedroom. Camper has new tires, new microwave, large kitchen pantry, double kitchen sinks, range hood with light and fan, gas/electric hot water heater w/DSI, outside shower, surround sound, 2 TVs, DVD player, tire covers, 19 foot power awning, power hitch jack, scissor stabilizer jacks, hitch stabilizer, 2 power roof vents, and skylight. This trailer is clean, reliable and very comfortable for short or long term use. Please email for additional specifications and included options list. Includes tire covers We are located in Ocean View, Cape May County. Possible delivery if local.
- wpaulus4@comcast.net, New Jersey

2019-06-09 2010 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS View Listings

Love it. Two bedrooms and perfect size to full time in. We bought for trips with grandkids but they are older now and cannot go because of their activities. So we now have a perfect size coach with spare bedroom we use as changing room and for storage. The outside storage is huge with pass through and more. This coach can sleep 10 adults and kids and should be used as it was intended not really for two as we use it. Quality is excellent
- Steve staveley, California

2019-06-04 2014 Jayco Eagle HT 29.5BHDS View Listings

This camper is very livable. It’s been very well kept and it shows. It is very roomy with lots of space for the whole family. It’s definitely worth every penny spent on it.
- Kylie Shields, Wyoming

2019-06-04 2018 Jayco Seneca 37HJ View Listings

I am just in awe over the news we just learned from Jayco about our $180,000 RV that we just bought 6 months ago. They are now telling us that we can not use it anywhere that the temperature is below 32 degrees. We live in central Texas where the temp doesn't get very low but our "tankless" water heater froze up and burst. We had absolutely no idea this would happen in our RV shed with the heater going in the rv. And was NEVER told this during our walk through. Now we have to pay, after buying an extra warranty that was supposed to cover from front to back, $1200 plus installation. Then we are told that our $180,000 RV can't be taken to places below 32 degrees unless you drain it I guess every night and day and go down the road with out any hot water. This most definitely limits us to traveling in the Northwestern states except certain times of the year. This is the third Jayco that we bought because we had been so pleased with the past two but we have NEVER been so disappointed in our lives over a purchase of this extent being so misguiding. We are retired and have saved up for years to get the retirement coach we had dreamed about for years. We never write reviews but I just don't want anyone else to be taken advantage of like we have. We would recommend that you not buy this motorhome unless you are planning to stay in warmer climates.
- recagodfrey@yahoo.com, Texas

2019-06-03 2018 Jayco North Point 381FLWS View Listings

The Jayco Northpoint 381flws is a great 5th wheel the front living is awesome with 2 apposite sideout giving you a very large living room the recliners heat and vibrate and with the TV being able to raise and lower you it's almost like living g outside.The kitchen is probably the only weak spot in the whole rv being it could use more cabin space but it's fine you figure it out.The bathroom being g on the same level the kitchen and bedroom is really great with two doors in the bath one in hall one off the bed room a nice double vanity and a very large shower.The bedroom has a TV king bed with lots of storage in the closet there also another entry door off the bedroom and bath as well as a outdoor TV. In all this is a super rv if your looking for alot of space and livability this is it.
- David Boyd, Alabama

2019-05-31 2014 Jayco Jay Flight 38RLTS View Listings

I own one it is an awesome unit. If you can buy one it is a great buy. Loved everything about it. Lots of room and well built. Tows very smooth. We also winter camp and it's great. Mine did not have a fireplace but it is my home away from home.
- izzie0141@yahoo.com, Alabama

2019-05-30 2013 Jayco Eagle 31.5FBHS View Listings

This is a great camper. My family and I spent over 30 nights in it last year and enjoyed it very much. Excellent layout for a large family that wants a moderate sized 5th wheel (most other 4 bunk 5th wheels are much more expensive and are 40+ foot). It also gives the parents more livable space in the rear with the large master bedroom.
- Kyle Atkinson, South Carolina

2019-05-29 2018 Jayco Jay Feather 23RL View Listings

Floor plan is what sold us initially on this model with lots of counter prep space and a very large bathroom and shower for a trailer of this size. Also the 8 foot power slide-out makes it so much more livable. One other item to note is due to its light weight even with a power slide-out it can be towed with smaller SUV's and mid-size trucks.
- Randy Vander Hill, California

2019-05-28 2019 Jayco Jay Feather X213 View Listings

A design on this RV is wonderful! It facilitates a family of 4 very easily. Love the designWith bunk beds and a king size bed pull out. Great kitchen design and bathroom. The hardest part is trying to get anything fixed on warranty issues.
- Kelly , Colorado

2019-05-28 2018 Jayco Jay Flight 32BHDS View Listings

Would not purchase again. Should have gone with the coachmen I was looking at. So many screws have popped out I lost count. There's places (like the air vents) where they only put one screw!!! Most of the screws are put in at a 10 to 30 degree angle... Power jack quit on me today which is awesome. I've had this rig for a week now and I totally regret it. The locks are garbage, and are going to fail me soon, the door to the outside kitchen is out of whack, so those locks don't even work now. Materials are cheap, mostly particle board, and workmanship is shoddy at best. Haven't heard great things about the customer service, but we'll see. My hopes aren't very high. I hope someone reads this and doesn't make the mistake I did.
- Matthew, Virginia