Jayco

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rex Rexach from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Jayco Precept 35UN View Listings

Worst investment ever. My wife and I like it, we use it for a week in December. The main slde leaks its been in the dealer since January. Now the dealer said its a manufature problem and they can not fixe it. Call Jayco several times ,Im still waiting for an answer from them. This a brand new 2016 Jayco Precept in limbo, but im still making payments and storage fees. My advice stay away.... far away from this company and Tampa RVs. The service and sales are terrible. Dont fall for sale piches and 2 year waranty. The 2 year warranty dont mean a thing, much less the service.
- Rex Rexach, Florida

2021-07-26 2020 Jayco Greyhawk 30Z View Listings

We absolutely love it! Lots of room for us and our 3 fur pups. It drives like a dream with no issues on highways at all. Easy to maneuver in small streets and areas. We have driven from FL through the Tennessee mountains. Love it 😊
- Shaney Matthews, Georgia

2021-07-24 2006 Jayco Seneca HD 35GS View Listings

This is a fantastic RV with loads of living space and storage. Tows without any issues and the engine is smooth without the loud clank of a diesel engine. The generator is a good size for this RV as it powers both AC's and microwave without issue.
- Luis Garcia, California

2021-07-23 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHS View Listings

This was our first "camper" experience, and it had previously had one owner who was looking to upgrade. I'm not a camping expert, but this has been a perfect "starter" for us. We thought we needed the bunkhouse floor plan, but since there is only the two of us, we now are looking for something without a bunkhouse to have more living space. Our model has only one small slide...basically for the pull out couch/futon, but for me as a beginner, this was good. I think this camper would be great for a young family, and we have been very pleased with the craftsmanship. So we will be looking soon to upgrade, but I hope our next camper is the quality of this unit.
- Jay Bizarri, Illinois

2021-07-22 2020 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 264BH View Listings

I have only had this camper since 10/2019 and have had nothing but issues. My ac unit just recently went and getting it covered is nothing but a headache through their customer service. I strongly recommend doing search and going with another brand which I plan to do.
- Kimberly Picard, New York

2021-07-22 2016 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS View Listings

This lady is a waste of time. We did the whole process and she pulled out of the contract. She’s unethical and suspicious to be completely honest. Wasted our time and money. Beware of this seller. Also they listed on a nationwide site but then only wanted to complete the sale if we were local and paying cash. The seller did not show up to the notary and failed on completing specific performance. Beware beware beware. She also held my deposit even after she refused to get the paperwork done. Complete waste of time.
- Patti Rood, Louisiana

2021-07-21 2019 Jayco Redhawk SE 27N View Listings

Purchased 2019 Jayco redhawk se 27n new at a local dealership. First off the dealership tried ripping us off by trying to sell an extended warranty that was worthless. Took the RV on our first trip to Disneyland camp ground were we found out how easy it was to clog up the toilet. Had to unclog it at least 5 times in a week. Drove great to and from, the problem I have with this RV is how cheaply made it is, had trim fall of the wall in the shower, the shower drain came a part and took about two hours to fix it. While working on the drain beneath the shower I discovered how cheap it was built. Only found one small strip of support under the floor of the shower. Next the trim around the countertop just separate with about 1 to 2 inch grab. Pretty pathetic for something u paid $65,000 dollars for. Recommend that u look elsewhere, jayco should change their name to Jokeco.
- W.C, Illinois

2021-07-19 2018 Jayco Eagle HT 28.5RSTS View Listings

We purchased this 1.5 years ago used. We just noticed that when the slides are pulled in it leaves a gapping hole in each side of the slides. Now the warranty is done and will probably cost a fortune to have it resealed. Very disappointed to have noticed this as the warranty is done.
- Nikki Brown, Ontario

2021-07-16 2020 Jayco Eagle 317RLOK View Listings

This is a perfect live full time or take trips RV. Spacious. Great layout. Fireplace to take the chill off saving propane furnace use. Good size pantry. Tons of storage. Outside kitchen with fridge. 3 TVs. 2 of them Samsung smart TVs. Huge basement storage and front storage compartments. Slide toppers to reduce wear and eliminate cleaning before bringing slides in. All new 2in faux blinds brighten up the interior. All cabinets lined with reflectix insulation. Auto leveling system. Sanicon maserating dump tank system. Can't say anything bad about this camper.
- Patricia Yaeger, Ohio

2021-07-11 2019 Jayco Eagle 317RLOK View Listings

We absolutely love this unit. I can't imagine a better floor plan for us. Everything about this campers it thought through. The fit and finish are great. Everything is solid. We love the ducted air systems. I can't say enough great things about this camper. Of course, it helps to have a great dealer also. Every camper I have ever owned needed some service work and as with any brand new camper there were a couple of trips back to the dealer for occasional repair. Fatheads Rapids RV in Wi Rapids, Wi have been awesome. They worked directly with the factory to work out a couple of bugs with one of the mechanical slide systems. It is all great now!
- Russ Slaby, Wisconsin

2021-07-11 2018 Jayco Jay Feather 29QB View Listings

If you need a bunkhouse, this is the best floorplan out there. The kids have their own room with a door and the parents have theirs. Also the rooms are on opposite sides of the trailer. Great design and outdoor kitchen.
- Jon, Georgia

2021-07-08 2019 Jayco White Hawk 23MRB View Listings

Very 1st day I brought my trailer home, I hook up garden hose to city water connector. I turned on garden hose and went in the trailer 10 minutes later to test the taps and found bathroom flooded. Waterline in the wall not connected. So back to dealer. Should have walked away and left trailer at that point. Water damage is permanent. No idea how much mold is now in the walls and floor. Now the awning is leaking in 4 places where the frame connects to the trailer. Backsplash falling off. Looks horrible. Outdoor kitchen leaks and wood had to be replaced already. Now I have a recall that has to be fixed. Back to dealer I go. Like I don't have better things to do!!
- Charles Kish, Ontario

2021-07-06 2020 Jayco Redhawk SE 27N View Listings

America wanders what is happening to quality? Greed! I purchased a 2020 Redhawk. I was told this by Jayco " Read the fine print on contract! We send them out fast due to demand, hopefull good quality..if not...waranty will cover!" List of problems right off the line. Keep in mind,I paid $600. To dealer for inspection. I fixed myself! Why? Months to get fixed by dealer! Reason....covid19. Cab leaked because no caulk 3 pieces of mouldings found under bed Broken light fixture Heating blanket blew off first trip Out side faucet put on in factory with no splines in knobs. Faucet hose cracked from factory leaking. Door switch never had screws installed, held on with double tape. Seat ripping at table due to sharp edges aluminum brackets. Mouldings around windows coming out. Decals coming off. This isnt due to driving down the highway, as Jayco claims. It's due to very poor quality control standards, and RV sales up 300%. A sale is more important than quality. I'm fortunate to be able to fix myself, others have been less fortunate. Like neighbor paying a full year having camper 2 weeks. Christopher Land
- Christopher Land, Indiana

2021-07-06 2017 Jayco Octane T30F View Listings

Great Toy Hauler, can fit TWO quads or one BIG side by side. Feels like home. Comes standard with a generator, unlike most other toy haulers. Solar ready, great for boondocking. Has a vent for the stove which is also not so easy to find on other toy haulers (if you like to cook)
- Kate Zavacky, Pennsylvania

2021-07-01 2018 Jayco Eagle HT 26.5RLDS View Listings

We have been RV'ers for many years. We are selling the fifth wheel because we've always enjoyed camping in the high mountains of Colorado, and now we live there! The highlights of this Jayco fifth wheel for me are the spacious bedroom, great storage, roomy refrigerator, and fireplace. My husband appreciates how easy it is to tow and set-up and really enjoys the rearview camera which is great while towing and setting up. We also had some minor warranty work when we first purchased it and Jayco was very responsive and repaired the items at no cost. The negatives, although minor, are lack of kitchen counter space (so my husband added a drop leaf counter) and the difficulty in accessing the underbelly from the driver's side. Overall, we have been extremely satisfied with the trailer.
- Alan sebesta, Colorado

2021-07-01 2018 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

Like floor plan. Shower leaked, even after warranty work. Lots of manufacturing debris through out the trailer. Holes drilled incorrectly, and holes left unfilled. Trim separated in various locations. Looks like it was assembled by junior high school class. And, not by the shop class. Severe problem with the paint hazing. This trailer lives in an enclosed pole barn. Winnebago’s solution was to send instructions on washing and waxing the trailer. My previous 2006 Itasca Meridian looked brand new when I sold it. I know how to wash and wax an RV. This thing is poorly made!
- Mike Horvath, Washington

2021-06-26 2016 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV View Listings

No bad experiences very happy with this RV drive ability is very good. Good quality built. Gas mileage average pulling a car 10 MPG. No damage to any part of the RV, no scratches or dents anywhere on the vehicle. Oven has never been used.
- Jim Sanders, Mississippi

2021-06-24 2018 Jayco Jay Flight 32BHDS View Listings

worked well........................6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr9999999999999999999999999999999999oioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
- dan demmons, Maine

2021-06-24 2019 Jayco Eagle 317RLOK View Listings

Loved the layout of the 5th wheel and thought the quality was among the top, but after less than 2 years have a couple delamination spots. Contacted Jayco and was told to take to dealership where purchased, RV One in Tampa. BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE! They could not see me till this week (5 month wait) now Jayco and dealer say warranty out as now over 2 years old but earliest appt was 5 months later. Warranty manager swore at me for asking why isn't this covered and told me to leave..... Now Jayco says I have to call him back???? They don't even have a body shop... After sale service is non existent!!
- M Keith Rowley, Florida

2021-06-19 2021 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

2021 Jayco Northpoint 377RLBH. I took new delivered May 2021.. This has been a nightmare since delivery. The recliner was delivered with and obvious bent frame. The black tank flushline was not connected properly and the shower leaks from various points and the kitchen slide out ripped up the kitchen floor the first time I retracted it. I contacted Jayco and they are extremely friendly but no assistance at all!!! I'm I retired disabled Persian Golf veteran and to date this purchase has been the worst of my lifetime. There is no help for me but I would ask that if anyone is interested in a new camper please go anywhere else then to Jayco. To date I had to remove the bathroom wall to replair the black tank flush line, removed shower access panel to tighten all connections and seal all areas water can penatrate. In closing I had no idea when you purchased a Jayco there is no useful assistance they would offer other then friendly conversations via phone. With all of the problems I have experienced the kitchen floor is the least of my worries! Please, please read this review as a warning to not purchase a Jayco! It is only my wife and me if I had little kids I would not know how to explain to them all of the problems and why daddy is constantly working on repairing a new camper, disappointment does not begin to cover how me and my wife feel. If there is anyone at Jayco that wants to contact me to review compensation and repair of my nightmare I would welcome and more that happy to post a retraction and how Jayco made things right!
- Paul Colantoni, Massachusetts

2021-06-15 2020 Jayco Greyhawk 30Z View Listings

This is an easy driving, very livable RV. Comfortable living quarters, super solid construction. Set up to tow with a capacity of 7500 pounds. Sleeps 6. Comfortable theatre seating with a 50" LCD TV, DVD player. Lots of deep cupboard space. Underneath storage is spacious. Powerful V10 Ford.
- Brad R Smedley, Washington

2021-06-15 2020 Jayco White Hawk 29BH View Listings

Our first travel trailer and I am very impressed. The color schemes and cosmetics are better than any trailer out there. The layout is perfect for a family with everything where it needs to be. Awesome! Sleeps 4 adults and 6 kids easy. Kitchen is near the exterior door which just makes sense to bring food out to grill. TV/Fireplace tucked away and quiet. Bunkhouses and sleep 2 kids per bunk no problem. Easy to town. Easy to park. Highly recommend!!
- Mike Long, Illinois

2021-06-14 2021 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 145RB View Listings

I bought this 14.5' Jayco used in Feb 2021(it was less than 4 months old). It was built in Idaho. It really seems to be a piece of junk. Terrible quality (or no quality) control. #1 issue: The water gravity fill hose (to fill the tank)is lower on the outside than the tank fill on the inside. UNBELIEVABLE. So water does NOT travel up hill but must to fill this tank. I'm VERY interested to see if other trailers like mine have this same issue. Jayco advised me to go to a dealer and pay to raise the outside fill fitting. But it's not possible because of cross structures in the way. (at my own expense of course) Water sloshes out the fill almost as if it is siphoning out because of this when I drive. #2. When I turned the water pump on for the first time, there were 2 hoses that had loose hose clamps/water spewed out and one fitting that needed 3 more turns to seal. Water spewed all over the compartment and the electric wires. #3. The left railing for the awning had 2 bolts in the top and NONE to hold it in place at the bottom. It flops around and catches on the blinker lights. This rail is 6' long! It's amazing that it is still attached to my trailer. 4. The cabinetry is coming apart at the refrigerator side as only staples were used to put it in place. 5. The screens are a joke. They do not seal and will not fit tight to the window. 6. Nothing has been sealed around the A/Conditioner. You can see daylight through to the outside. JAYCO BLEW ME OFF. They would not let me talk to anyone at the idaho plant to see if my water fill is a mistake or a design flaw. I have nothing good to say about Jayco. Wish I could post photos!
- barbara despain, Arizona

2021-06-14 2020 Jayco Octane Super Lite 293 View Listings

I purchased a Jayco Octane SL 293 in May of 2020 for a military PCS. We lived in it from the beginning of July thru the end of August and have taken several weekend trips since then. Overall I am extremely happy with this rig. We use the garage section to carry 2 Harley's with us, mostly when we PCS. We have also used the rear garage as an office at times. I have had zero major issues with it. IMO, Jayco has superior quality throughout the rig when you compare it to other models, specifically bumper pull toy haulers. We really like the fact that the garage is separate from the rest of the space. I don't understand why they discontinued this floor plan, but I suppose it serves a niche customer that isn't large enough to justify continuation.
- Tyler Miller, North Carolina

2021-06-13 2020 Jayco Greyhawk 30Z View Listings

This is an easy driving, spacious Class C motorhome. J-Ride suspension makes for an easy drive similar to a long bed pickup - no swaying. Living quarters are spacious and well made. Towing capacity is best in class and can pull 7500 pounds.
- Brad R Smedley, Washington