Winnebago Forza RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Forza RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Miranda Bradeen from Washington says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Forza RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Winnebago Forza 34T View Listings

It didn't feel like I was in an RV. Epitome of luxury and comfort with the convenience of being able to travel with all everything you have at home. Plenty of room for guests and a breeze to drive. I highly reccommend this coach!
- Miranda Bradeen, Washington

2019-08-18 2017 Winnebago Forza 34T View Listings

Great engine, tons of rattles, found that hood brackets were glued not bolted. Poor quality overall. Wouldn’t ever recommend our dealer to anyone. Interior trim routinely falls off. Expected more for the money. No support from the dealer.
- Mike, Texas

2019-08-12 2017 Winnebago Forza 36G View Listings

Outstanding customer service at Winnebago and Freightliner. Easy to drive, good visibility, great comfort all around. Unit is well balanced, but the automatic leveling and retracting seems a bit slow.
- JIM BROCKMANN, Indiana

2019-08-09 2019 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

The purpose of this review is to share our recent experience buying a 2019 Winnebago Forza 38F from La Mesa RV in Sacramento. First mistake. Lost $18,000 on my trade-in of another Winnebago. Sell your RV rather than trading it to the dealer. You will only lose. Yes. I get the stupid award for my error. It’s only money. Right? First correct move. Shop for an interest rate. Shop for gap insurance, extended warranty, tire insurance, etc.; If you live in California, it is illegal for on-line insurance brokers to offer gap insurance unless they are licensed in California. Second big mistake. Do not accept your coach at the walk-through if there is anything that does not work, which is why I am writing this review. The salespeople will tell you that you are family and they want you to be happy. (If your crap detector has not gone off at this point, then you are about to get suckered.) Once you accept the coach you are at the total mercy of the dealer’s service department. No more family; we want you to be happy. Our nightmare from our walk-through follows: 1. Faucet was not attached to the countertop. The threads on the faucet were stripped. I am putting a better faucet in myself. 2. Refrigerator door slightly out of alignment. The walk-through person said, “No problem. Service will fix it.” 3. Refrigerator door latch failed. We were barely 5 minutes out of our driveway when the refrigerator door flung open and hit my grandson. The latch failed because the door was severely tweaked. We had to use bungie cords wrapped around the broken faucet to hold the door shut. 4. Generator would not start. The tech could not get the generator to start. There was clearly a problem with generator and probably needed to get repaired by the Onan dealer. It turns out, the generator just needed to be primed. 5. Screen door must be slammed to close it and squeaks like crazy when driving. A private mechanic we hired, because I do not trust the dealer, says the latch catch is installed too far into the door frame. The door is now bent out at the top and the bottom. Poor quality control. 6. Storage bay doors pop open when locked as we drive. Fortunately, nothing has fallen out that could cause damage to a person or property. If that happens, I will get sued aside from hurting someone. The dealer, La Mesa RV, and Winnebago are oblivious to the problem. The mechanic we hired noted that the gaskets around the doors are too big. As the coach twists, the locks release. He also stated that the screws will pull out of the side panels. There is evidence that is already occurring with barely 2,000 miles on the coach. Horrible design and no quality control. 7. Water fill. There is no gravity fill. The internal water lines all leak. Poor design. 8. Gray water/black water drain position does not allow the sewer line to be connected. The angle is too tight. The opening to drop the sewer line out the bottom of the bay is located next to the door rather than directly beneath the drain opening. Poor design. We have had the coach for about two months now. Only one trip. Every RV we have purchased had some issues. For the price of this coach, I expected few problems, not the disaster we are experiencing. We expected more quality from Winnebago. We had low expectations from the dealer from our last experience with La Mesa RV. In fairness, they did set up a service appointment after about a month post purchase. We could not make the appointment. In hindsight, we would not have purchased the Forza despite the appearance. Winnebago quality has deteriorated and the dealer hassles are not worth the grief.
- Tom Henry, California

2019-08-07 2014 Winnebago Forza 38R View Listings

THis has been a great family coach, its roomy and we have enjoyed it for a few years. With washer and Dryer on baord no need to carry extra clothing during long trips. Ample storage underneath for multiple tables and chairs as well as extra luggage. We also town a small SUV and has been very responsive touring the mountains.
- Sandro Alvarez, Florida

2019-06-05 2014 Winnebago Forza 38R View Listings

I had written a prior review regarding my 2014 Forza 38R which we still love. The only thing that has changed is the support from Winnebago. They for what ever reason never have parts in stock, everything has to be special ordered and it takes for ever had to replace the entrance door took over 8 weeks and you had to cut the hole for the window. I needed to replace 2 storage doors they were given the correct part numbers and sent the wrong doors and they were ordered by a Winnebago dealer, still took 6 weeks then had a sapping issue with the wood and they were clueless, gave me every excuse in the book, turns out it was the glue they used to put the panels on the doors together, they also would not give me the stain they used told me to go out and have it matched. Last Winnebago I will ever buy. Fleetwood is far better, love the coach but Winnebago is a zero on product support as they make these door everyday, but it takes 8 weeks?
- Jeffrey Bennett, Nevada

2019-06-03 2018 Winnebago Forza 36G View Listings

Love the floor plan and amenities. LOUSY accountability nowhere close to do warranty work we have had it for just over a year - bought it brand new - it has been in the shop with recalls more than we have had it out on the road. would NEVER buy another one. totally disappointed
- Dale Brickhouse, Florida

2018-11-17 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

We purchased our 2018 Forza about 6 months ago. I should have paid more attention to items that were broken or defective before we purchased this coach. Within a month we had many issues, things were either broken or falling apart. The main door did not work properly, the dealership told us they could adjust it, it wasn't adjustable... needs a new door and paint, front light trims that are glued on fell off, When you close the slides water sometimes leaks in through the top gasket, the entrance carpet and treads are a disgrace the way they are installed and the junk materials used, the interior doors are delaminating, many of the upper cabinet doors are warped, the freightliner dashboard fell in because it is installed with double sided tape, the table fell off because all the tiny screws they use fell out, the table doesn't fit between the benches to turn into a bed, the upper cabinets were actually pulling away from the wall, when you use the washing machine the entire coach shakes so we don't use the washer and dryer, the cable on the passenger seat broke, when driving the entire kitchen slide bangs so loud because in my opinion the fridge is to heavy for this coach, the bathroom door handle broke, the bathroom floor dropped about 2" in one corner because it wasn't braced properly from the factory, the rear vent to control the amount of heat broke, a couple of major problems are when the coach is in the sun the paint has swirls in it, looks like it is under the clearcoat, the front grill does not open properly you need two people to get to open, the tank gauges don't work properly, water leaks into the basement when it rains or washing, the exterior window caulking is atrocious, the interior wall paneling is buckling up in several areas, the front fender was deformed when made but made it through quality control, a wire came loose on the generator and we had no ac for three days while traveling, this is a partial list of items, as you can see the quality control from Winnebago is non existent. I paid over $200,000.00 for this "coach" Very Disappointed. I will say that the Freightliner chases and the Cummins diesel work well. OH! one last thing while driving, the basement doors pop open on occasion ( at least 6 times) and there is no way to fix it, they have tried, I have tried, guess I have to live with it.
- Will, New Hampshire

2018-09-14 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

I left an amazing review for this dealership but that has changed. Once the sale is closed the relationship is over. Everyone is way to busy to help or talk to you. I can’t wait to put this review everywhere and call and talk to the corporate offices. I have had this unit for less than 3 months and now I’m on TX where I have to be and no one will touch it. I’ve called sales and services and NO ONE WILL HELP. I fell like I bought a house and everyone there says thanks, YOU ARE ON YIUR OWN. Here is what’s going on, tell me that this is normal and it’s fair? 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F - Storage Doors open when driving and they have been adjusted 2 times and I paid someone to fix them both times but they were adjusted at the dealer in salt lake and still open. One was even damaged as it opened while I was driving. I’m down to two doors still opening. Image this happening when driving downs freeway. - Molding on the front main window coming off the top. - Bathroom walls pealing, it’s paper. - Rear AC not pushing cold air like it use to and the water running off out side makes lakes of water. Not to mention the noise. The front AC seems fine and less water running off the coach but it also started leaking inside today. - Picture in the master mounted crooked and I didn’t notice it and now their is no way to fix it without another hole in the wall. - Sound bar no longer working for surround sound. - Waiting for missing molding and remote for now over 2 months. Plus I still don’t have the tags since they can’t seem to get the paperwork right. - Back splash around kitchen separating from the wall. - Drivers side window molding keeps falling off. - Steal grate over engine in the back has come off. - Window sealant outside has oozed out more and looks horrible. - Winnebago logo on the front separating from the rig. That’s all I’m two months and the rig wasn’t free by any means. Tell me that is how a sale should go? Tell me those issues are normal and everyone is to busy or it’s their day off Or they don’t call back. What an unbelievably horrible experience.
- Will Smith, Utah

2017-03-11 2014 Winnebago Forza 38R View Listings

Bought the coach new with a winegard SWM sat already installed, We love the second dinette as it serves as my office when we are on the road, like the bunks we do not have any one sleep in them we use the top bunk which lowers as a storage place for all the kitchen covers. We looked at the Tour, Journey and decided on the Forza, there really is not in opinion any real difference between them as they all have the same engine make, chassis and transmission yes the tour and Journey have a bigger engine, but I put a Banks water/methanol injection system on it for about $1600 which runs on -20 degree windshield wiper fluid and when I need extra power to go up a hill a push the button I have an added 140 Horse power and about 300 more foot pounds of torque, then I just push the button again and it goes off. We did not want all the fancy wood and tile flooring or cabinets as it just adds weight and maintenance. I could not justify the extra $100,000. We love the coach and the storage, Tows great and we are getting about 10 MPG. Great Diesel pusher for the money, if you do not need all the extra décor you cannot go wrong, we have 22,000 miles in 2 years.
- Jeffrey Bennett, Nevada