Winnebago Forza RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Forza RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Miranda Bradeen from Washington says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Forza RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Winnebago Forza 34T View Listings

It didn't feel like I was in an RV. Epitome of luxury and comfort with the convenience of being able to travel with all everything you have at home. Plenty of room for guests and a breeze to drive. I highly reccommend this coach!
- Miranda Bradeen, Washington

2019-06-05 2014 Winnebago Forza 38R View Listings

I had written a prior review regarding my 2014 Forza 38R which we still love. The only thing that has changed is the support from Winnebago. They for what ever reason never have parts in stock, everything has to be special ordered and it takes for ever had to replace the entrance door took over 8 weeks and you had to cut the hole for the window. I needed to replace 2 storage doors they were given the correct part numbers and sent the wrong doors and they were ordered by a Winnebago dealer, still took 6 weeks then had a sapping issue with the wood and they were clueless, gave me every excuse in the book, turns out it was the glue they used to put the panels on the doors together, they also would not give me the stain they used told me to go out and have it matched. Last Winnebago I will ever buy. Fleetwood is far better, love the coach but Winnebago is a zero on product support as they make these door everyday, but it takes 8 weeks?
- Jeffrey Bennett, Nevada

2019-06-03 2018 Winnebago Forza 36G View Listings

Love the floor plan and amenities. LOUSY accountability nowhere close to do warranty work we have had it for just over a year - bought it brand new - it has been in the shop with recalls more than we have had it out on the road. would NEVER buy another one. totally disappointed
- Dale Brickhouse, Florida

2018-11-17 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

We purchased our 2018 Forza about 6 months ago. I should have paid more attention to items that were broken or defective before we purchased this coach. Within a month we had many issues, things were either broken or falling apart. The main door did not work properly, the dealership told us they could adjust it, it wasn't adjustable... needs a new door and paint, front light trims that are glued on fell off, When you close the slides water sometimes leaks in through the top gasket, the entrance carpet and treads are a disgrace the way they are installed and the junk materials used, the interior doors are delaminating, many of the upper cabinet doors are warped, the freightliner dashboard fell in because it is installed with double sided tape, the table fell off because all the tiny screws they use fell out, the table doesn't fit between the benches to turn into a bed, the upper cabinets were actually pulling away from the wall, when you use the washing machine the entire coach shakes so we don't use the washer and dryer, the cable on the passenger seat broke, when driving the entire kitchen slide bangs so loud because in my opinion the fridge is to heavy for this coach, the bathroom door handle broke, the bathroom floor dropped about 2" in one corner because it wasn't braced properly from the factory, the rear vent to control the amount of heat broke, a couple of major problems are when the coach is in the sun the paint has swirls in it, looks like it is under the clearcoat, the front grill does not open properly you need two people to get to open, the tank gauges don't work properly, water leaks into the basement when it rains or washing, the exterior window caulking is atrocious, the interior wall paneling is buckling up in several areas, the front fender was deformed when made but made it through quality control, a wire came loose on the generator and we had no ac for three days while traveling, this is a partial list of items, as you can see the quality control from Winnebago is non existent. I paid over $200,000.00 for this "coach" Very Disappointed. I will say that the Freightliner chases and the Cummins diesel work well. OH! one last thing while driving, the basement doors pop open on occasion ( at least 6 times) and there is no way to fix it, they have tried, I have tried, guess I have to live with it.
- Will, New Hampshire

2018-09-14 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

I left an amazing review for this dealership but that has changed. Once the sale is closed the relationship is over. Everyone is way to busy to help or talk to you. I can’t wait to put this review everywhere and call and talk to the corporate offices. I have had this unit for less than 3 months and now I’m on TX where I have to be and no one will touch it. I’ve called sales and services and NO ONE WILL HELP. I fell like I bought a house and everyone there says thanks, YOU ARE ON YIUR OWN. Here is what’s going on, tell me that this is normal and it’s fair? 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F - Storage Doors open when driving and they have been adjusted 2 times and I paid someone to fix them both times but they were adjusted at the dealer in salt lake and still open. One was even damaged as it opened while I was driving. I’m down to two doors still opening. Image this happening when driving downs freeway. - Molding on the front main window coming off the top. - Bathroom walls pealing, it’s paper. - Rear AC not pushing cold air like it use to and the water running off out side makes lakes of water. Not to mention the noise. The front AC seems fine and less water running off the coach but it also started leaking inside today. - Picture in the master mounted crooked and I didn’t notice it and now their is no way to fix it without another hole in the wall. - Sound bar no longer working for surround sound. - Waiting for missing molding and remote for now over 2 months. Plus I still don’t have the tags since they can’t seem to get the paperwork right. - Back splash around kitchen separating from the wall. - Drivers side window molding keeps falling off. - Steal grate over engine in the back has come off. - Window sealant outside has oozed out more and looks horrible. - Winnebago logo on the front separating from the rig. That’s all I’m two months and the rig wasn’t free by any means. Tell me that is how a sale should go? Tell me those issues are normal and everyone is to busy or it’s their day off Or they don’t call back. What an unbelievably horrible experience.
- Will Smith, Utah

2017-03-11 2014 Winnebago Forza 38R View Listings

Bought the coach new with a winegard SWM sat already installed, We love the second dinette as it serves as my office when we are on the road, like the bunks we do not have any one sleep in them we use the top bunk which lowers as a storage place for all the kitchen covers. We looked at the Tour, Journey and decided on the Forza, there really is not in opinion any real difference between them as they all have the same engine make, chassis and transmission yes the tour and Journey have a bigger engine, but I put a Banks water/methanol injection system on it for about $1600 which runs on -20 degree windshield wiper fluid and when I need extra power to go up a hill a push the button I have an added 140 Horse power and about 300 more foot pounds of torque, then I just push the button again and it goes off. We did not want all the fancy wood and tile flooring or cabinets as it just adds weight and maintenance. I could not justify the extra $100,000. We love the coach and the storage, Tows great and we are getting about 10 MPG. Great Diesel pusher for the money, if you do not need all the extra décor you cannot go wrong, we have 22,000 miles in 2 years.
- Jeffrey Bennett, Nevada