Voted most helpful review
Reviewed on September 14, 2018
I left an amazing review for this dealership but that has changed. Once the sale is closed the relationship is over. Everyone is way to busy to help or talk to you. I can’t wait to put this review everywhere and call and talk to the corporate offices. I have had this unit for less than 3 month...
I left an amazing review for this dealership but that has changed. Once the sale is closed the relationship is over. Everyone is way to busy to help or talk to you. I can’t wait to put this review everywhere and call and talk to the corporate offices. I have had this unit for less than 3 months and now I’m on TX where I have to be and no one will touch it. I’ve called sales and services and NO ONE WILL HELP. I fell like I bought a house and everyone there says thanks, YOU ARE ON YIUR OWN.
Here is what’s going on, tell me that this is normal and it’s fair?
2018 Winnebago Forza 38F
- Storage Doors open when driving and they have been adjusted 2 times and I paid someone to fix them both times but they were adjusted at the dealer in salt lake and still open. One was even damaged as it opened while I was driving. I’m down to two doors still opening. Image this happening when driving downs freeway.
- Molding on the front main window coming off the top.
- Bathroom walls pealing, it’s paper.
- Rear AC not pushing cold air like it use to and the water running off out side makes lakes of water. Not to mention the noise. The front AC seems fine and less water running off the coach but it also started leaking inside today.
- Picture in the master mounted crooked and I didn’t notice it and now their is no way to fix it without another hole in the wall.
- Sound bar no longer working for surround sound.
- Waiting for missing molding and remote for now over 2 months. Plus I still don’t have the tags since they can’t seem to get the paperwork right.
- Back splash around kitchen separating from
- Drivers side window molding keeps falling off.
- Steal grate over engine in the back has come off.
- Window sealant outside has oozed out more and looks horrible.
- Winnebago logo on the front separating from the rig.
That’s all I’m two months and the rig wasn’t free by any means.
Tell me that is how a sale should go? Tell me those issues are normal and everyone is to busy or it’s their day off Or they don’t call back. What an unbelievably horrible experience.