Winnebago RVs Reviews (633)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Art Davis from California says:

Have you owned any Winnebago RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1999 Winnebago Rialta 22HD View Listings

The Winnebago Rialta motor home was built as an alternative to the larger Class A motor homes and the conversion vans. It has an aerodynamic design and a mere 20 feet 8 inches in length; making it exceptionally easy to maneuver. These RVs are sometimes referred to as Class C motor-homes, and sometimes as a B-Plus motor-homes depending on the style of the model. About 8,000 Rialta motorhomes were built by Winnebago from 1994 through 2005, but the use of the Volkswagen Rialta chassis was discontinued in 2003. If you're looking for a used Rialta motor home it can run you anywhere from from $20,000 to $50,000 depending on mileage and condition. With its 2.5L fuel injected Volkswagen gas engine and slick design it gets good fuel mileage and has a nice towing capacity. The Volkswagen Rialta has independent suspension, rack-and-pinion steering, and an antilock braking system. The interior of the rialta RV has all the comforts of home including many driver conveniences. Standard equipment includes cruise control, power windows, power mirrors, air conditioning and storage below the front seating area. The galley of the Winnebago Rialta has a flip-up counter extension, microwave oven, two burner range top stove, single door 3-way refrigerator, and a stainless steel sink. The bathroom is equally well equipped with cabinets, shower, sink, marine style toilet, towel bar, and a fold-down vanity shelf. Most Rialta motorhome models include entertainment centers with color TV, cable ready, and a CD player. There are also monitoring system panel for the holding tanks, LP levels, battery gauge, and a generator start switch and all the standard safety equipment. The Winnebago Rialta motor home is used for full time RVing, or long term RVing if you're looking for a small motorhome.
- Art Davis, California

2019-12-08 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

This RV is a great one for a single woman to use to see the USA and Canada. It is small enough (27') to fit into most campgrounds. It is simple to set up--check that the frig is level, then plug in the electric, and while the built in surge protector test the power, hook up the fresh water. By yourself, you don't need to empty the black water tank at every stop--once a week seems enough. On the road it handles well, keeps up with traffic with no problems--even with a tow car attached. Setting off down the road in this rig is a happy feeling!
- Michelle McAlpin, Arizona

2019-12-08 2016 Winnebago Via 25Q View Listings

I have owned a Via for three years and 12,000 miles. I am very impressed with the design and construction of this coach. It has everything you will find in a diesel pusher, but in a smaller package yielding 16+ miles per gallon even while towing a 18 foot boat. Most impressive is the power and handling. It is a breeze to operate in congested traffic areas. Back it into a regular car parking spot at the trail head. Ducted AC/heat make it comfy and quiet. Turn the front seats to face the TV for theater chair comfort. I love the LED above cabinet mood lighting. The only problem you will have will be the constant attention it draws from passersby.
- Robert, Florida

2019-12-05 2019 Winnebago Minnie Plus 26RBSS View Listings

Valentine's day 2019, We took delivery of our coach. Worst investment ever!! I understand time to get kinks out but. We live in cold country. Heater not working we froze really bad. First night. First rain the slide out poured water into coach. 1 inch of standing water on floor before we woke up. Months later they installed aluminum angle iron fixed leak. Now 5 trips later the front cap is falling off. Wow all out of tiny brad nails no screws. The walls are taped at the seams. Now tape is failing and walls are coming apart so many flaws to list. repairs are being done yes however, repair place has had trailer longer than we have. All parts they have removed to fix bad. They just reinstall so nail holes all over slide out. Factory tells me to not use coach until it gets fixed . just such a mess
- Chris, Arizona

2019-12-01 2019 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

I never write reviews but I feel it’s necessary if for no other reason than to defend Winnebago products.  We owned a 2014 Via that was quality in every detail.  We recently sold it & purchased a 2019 Forza 36G.   I’m not sure if all the negative reviews I read about them are normal for this model or if I got an exception to the norm.   We only have 3,600 miles on it now but have made several trips and other than a few minor cosmetic problems that the dealer took care of (or me!), we have had virtually no problems with our unit.     I will say that we looked at the 34T Forza and the workmanship on it was not up to what I considered Winnebago standards. We looked at the 36G however & everything in it was a step ahead of the 34. I’m not sure if this is just coincidental or normal for the 36G.   Since we bought the unit late in the year, we knew the air-conditioning systems worked fine but we wanted to test out the heating systems before we winterized it. We intentionally drove the unit up to New Mexico from Okla where it was snowy there and 4 degrees Fahrenheit just to see how it operated in cold conditions.  Everything worked as it should and we had no freeze ups on water or sewer areas. Heating system, fireplace, and gas tankless water heater with circulating loop worked fine.   Some of the problems I read about are actually maybe not problems; some owners may need to know how to operate the equipment better by asking Winnebago if the dealer can’t help. Not knowing how to start the diesel generator (not priming properly) and not knowing that the sewer connector is movable,not fixed, are owner issues, not the manufacturer.   Although the dealer I purchased from for the most part was clueless, (which most dealers of any type of product are because the purchaser knows more about the product than they do)...Winnebago Customer service has been able to help me with any questions I have so far.   I hope this review will go a little ways toward helping anybody out there looking to buy this particular model. We love ours!!   Please feel free to contact me if there’s anything I can help someone on with this model. Mike.
- Mike Knight, Oklahoma

2019-11-22 2015 Winnebago Destination 37FL View Listings

We purchased our 37fl in July 2015. Immediately realized AC system was totally inadequate in summer and heating in winter. Placement of basement doors, batteries, low point drains, water pumping other things says that whoever designed the 37fl was not a camper. New models has some things corrected, but overall design is lacking. Hard to cool and heat. We have averaged over 50 nights a year in our 37FL and it is comfortable. I pointed out to plant manager on personalized factory tour how weak the rear ladder was. He said it was rated at 200 lbs, really! and he would demonstrate. He said he weighs 180. Half way up , he stopped and said, this is weak. I can't use it period. We have had lots of repairs done, electrical connections, improper microwave venting, sink fell down, ice maker water line not hooked to fridge, trim falling off, black water tank replaced, brakes replaced after using easy lube, slide seals replaced, and other things. When not on the road, it was usually in the shop.
- robert hart, Indiana

2019-11-18 2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J View Listings

This is our third motorhome and our favorite so far. Love this floor plan. Perfect for families. Comes with bunks and a king bed. Quality fiberglass roof. Drives very nicely! No rocking or swaying. Feels powerful, no need for a deisel.
- Stacy, Connecticut

2019-11-18 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

I owned an R-Vision Trail-Lite B+ motorhome with Chevy 8.1 L motor for 15 years prior to purchasing the 22R. The 22R has a 5.4 L motor which has less power but softer and quieter ride. Only problems with the 22R so far was the 30 amp cord and rear camera which I think is exceptionable considering it has been 4 and a half years. Upgrades include replacing Ford's stock rear sway bar with Road Master's sway bar to reduce wind push and roll. Also replaced the standard toilet seat with a detachable easy to clean residential toilet seat. Additions include adding a U-Haul front 2 inch receiver, 400 watt inverter to coach battery, T-connector valve and anti-freeze hose to water pump, keyless remote and security, spare tire, stove and sink covers, wall mounted power strip in front entertainment area, rear TV, small up & down curved mirrors on side mirrors, screen door handle and refrigerator shelf bars. Things I love. Easy to park for an RV especially when you can hang the back end over curb/grass area. It's basically a long, tall, fat Ford pick up truck so if it fits you can probably go there. I've never needed levels or stabilizer. Great bathroom for RV size, real shower with soap/shampoo shelves and glass door, ample leg room for toilet, nice sink & mirror, plenty of storage space for towels, toiletries, powerful fan and towel hooks. Bigger wardrobe closet than many larger RVs. We never use the dining table, we leave it as a bed which serves as bed and couch. We never use the front bed for sleeping but it's a huge storage area and very convenient space for all your stuff like jackets, dog leash, flash light, phone, purse and everything else you need. Easy four snap privacy skirt, my old RV used Velcro snaps around the side and front windows which gets old fast in a C-class. No flimsy fold out steps, all the steps are internal and the coach battery is under the second step as compared to under chassis access. 6' 10" ceiling with six in roof AC ducts. No carpet. The super structure, build quality and single piece fiberglass roof is exceptional for the money. Final notes. The 22R is small but we don't RV to be inside. Winnebago offers refinements which exceeded my expectations for price range.
- Tim Oma, Ohio

2019-11-18 2017 Winnebago Solei 34T View Listings

This RV is the perfect size! 35' fits in almost every RV park including National Parks! All the power you need to travel cross country! Comfortable layout! Great for full time to weekend warrior!
- Christopher Conti, Florida

2019-11-16 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

I own the ford f350, V10. Powerful engine and easy to drive. Does not "sway" as much in cabin as others I have owned. Like views from the cabin in every seat for passengers. Cannot speak to service issues because I have had none. Very good heat and roof air. Always comfortable. I love the fact that my unit has automatic stabilizers that level. I am older with a bad knee and it is a nice option especially when it is raining. Pulls in easily to park for groceries. I took this unit through 7 states and six national parks. Not one problem. Complaints would be hard mattress and no 12 volt plug. We have been very happy with this unit. Handles steep inclines and brakes well on downgrades. I have to sell due to my wifes disability and up coming surgery. If she is ever able to travel again I would only look at Winnebago as we have enjoyed this model.
- Frank, Tennessee

2019-11-13 2019 Winnebago Intent 29L View Listings

Picked up this unit Oct 3rd 2019 and traded it in 2 weeks later after our first weekend out. On delivery noted numerous workmanship flaws. Roof buckling, floor buckling, scratches on exterior, interior etc. Screw holes to secure molding exposed throughout. Shower stall was cracked. But we had planned an outing we accepted and agreed to bring it back for warranty repairs. On initial drive home noticed a very loose driving experience, seemed unstable ! I drove on a parkway about 15 miles and heard squeaks and rattles beyond belief. The front privacy curtain and overhead bed was so loud I had to stop and wedge cardboard in it. The slide out squeaked like it was going to fall off. None the less I got home and packed it for our weekend. (the last of the season, 27degrees at night) We drove about 140 miles out of town and began feeling our remorse immediately. That said we got to our destination and set up our site. We got to the sand dunes and parked on a hard level spot and leveled our unit easily. Okay maybe not so bad...however after taking our side by side UTV and Quad and getting plenty dirty we were looking forward to coming back for a hot shower. Heater was keeping the unit warm however Water Heater would not stay lit. Believe me it was primed per instruction manual and water valves were in correct positions. This created a lot of grief because we had let our five year old Granddaughter bury herself in the sand. And we still had two nights to go. No Showers!!! Needless to say we got home, started to unpack and I looked over at my wife. She was sitting on the steps with her face in her hands crying. I asked her what was wrong and she simply replied. "This is the worst purchase ever and I will never go out in it again". That settled it, this piece of junk was going back. We took it in the following Thursday and traded it in for Coachmen 311 C-Class at a $10k loss. Worth every dime "Happy Wife, Happy Life" and it drives, handles and performs perfectly. Quiet as a mouse. I will qualify my RV experience by stating we have owned two Class C coaches and a 40ft Toy hauler that we have owned for years with no such issues. They have all been used in campgrounds and dry camping and traveled thousands of miles with only minor issues ie: fuses, bulbs etc. And I will close with two words BUYER BEWARE
- STEVE, Utah

2019-11-05 2013 Winnebago Sightseer 30A View Listings

This is my 3rd motorhome. I purchased a Winnebago because there are many out there that have been on the road for a long time. The quality is very good. This is the first motorhome that I have owned, that hasn't needed anything major done to it. Winnebago makes a good coach. While others try to make them pretty and add all kinds of foo foo, these guys concentrate on the important things. Of course I have customized a few things to make it how I like it and make it a little more comfortable.
- Dean Gardiner, California

2019-11-05 2011 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We use it for travel between NJ & FL; it is great on the highway, cruises comfortably at 72. Winnebago makes a great product, winterization is a breeze, all primary systems being dual fuel is super convenient. Sprinter diesel is 10K oil change and low maintenance. We just love the unit !
- Ken Beyer, New Jersey

2019-11-04 2016 Winnebago Viva 23L View Listings

2016 Itasca Viva has been great. The people that can sleep in it is great. 4 seatbelts for passengers and two seatbelts in the front. The gas mileage is good. We get around 15 mpg. Easy to park on the road. Looking for camp site is easy, since it's only 24 ft. Lots of storage inside the cabin and outside. The shower is quite spacious. Lots of LED lights. Has 2 tv's. Microwave, refrigerator and freezer, propane stove, roof air conditioner / heater, sound system. Went to Oregon coast, and stayed at Beverley Beach, amazingly we got more than 7 channels using just the tv antenna that's on board. Used DVD movies and the sound was great. The only concern I have is, the LED lights on the ceiling keeps burning out. So I have spare ones handy to replace it every time it needs changing. It would have been nice to have a spare tire. I guess you can have it installed separately as I've seen photos of some that has it. Yes the brake squeals. That's minor for me. As for the engine, I don't have any concerns. No breakdowns so far. The back up camera gives like a cob web image at night, still you can see what's behind you, fine in the daytime. Overall the unit is very practical and the value for me is reasonable. Not too expensive to buy, compared to a MB.
- Lex Mallari, British Columbia

2019-11-01 2016 Winnebago Vista LX 35F View Listings

Love the RV! 2 bathrooms just like home! Fireplace adds a nice touch and the refrigerator/freezer/ice maker is as large as our house unit. We use the bunk only when grandkids are with us! Outside entertainment center under the awning adds additional joy! The bedroom has plenty of closet and draw storage. In fact, we always pack to many clothes! The outside storage is quite ample too with a pass thru and other storage compartments. When needed the 2 AC's keep us at that perfect temperature and usually turn one off. This has a larger shower then our previous 30 Ft Jayco and one of the biggest I've ever seen!
- Mary Grant, Florida

2019-10-29 2018 Winnebago Intent 26M View Listings

The driving experience is horrible and this is after I had put a road master sway bar and steering stabilizer on the front of the chassis. But when small cars go by and the air from them pushes you two feet off the road something is serious wrong. I had to put sumo springs on both front and back before i felt it was safe to drive. I also have had to replace all the finger locks and key locks on the storage company’s due to rust in addition to the tens of hours I have spent under the chassis with wire brush scrapping and sanding the excessive rust off and the paint peeling off. I am not sure how many cans of rust-oleum I have purchased- I have contacted the dealer and Winnebago about the rust issue and they both point at one another saying it is each other’s responsibility to deal fix. Frankly the issue with the rust on the chassis appear to be a rusty frame painted over by Ford.
- George trau, Virginia

2019-10-29 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

This is a wonderful RV and has been kept in pristine condition. This would be the perfect RV for anyone who is looking for a motor home that has a superior chasis and above quality material interior.
- Eric Wier, South Carolina

2019-10-24 2016 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

This rv has a great chassis Mercedes Benz diesel. This rv is great for four people a pet or two. Driving this unit is like driving a car. Very roomy and comfortable seating. Lots of storage at finger tips and the bathroom is great with a big shower and lots of storage inside room. Can’t say enough about this unit. Something to see. Lots of windows with shades, black our shades or blinds. Shades inside can also storage on outside both sides and back.
- Barbara tebel, Minnesota

2019-10-23 2020 Winnebago Spyder 28KS View Listings

I bought this trailer because the dealer was close to my house. I know all Trail trailers are junk so I didn’t want to have a long drive for repairs. Which I knew were coming. First trip out the under side came off and was dragging the road. One light in the bathroom wasn’t working properly. The a/c thermostat is all over the chart. Led strip on the awing won’t work. Had a storm come through and three windows were leaking. Drain underneath the sink was leaking and a water line was leaking. Those were simple to fix but seems like fittings weren’t tight from the factory. I know the roughness from towing can cause some issues also. Over all I love the trailer. It’s comfortable and plenty of room for just me. Most of the problems I’m having comes from fixtures that come from other manufacturers. I will be taking it back to the dealer when I get home so let’s see how that goes. Maybe I’ll have an update later. Happy camping.
- Mark Moseley, Georgia

2019-10-22 2019 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

I loved this coach! More storage than you need. Plenty of power with the Diesel engine! Great mpg 15-18! Plenty of room in the beds as well as the spacious bathroom! Huge refrigerator and freezer for this size coach. I have owned 6 different motor homes and this was my favorite!
- Nancy Huff, Florida

2019-10-20 2013 Winnebago Sightseer 30A View Listings

This Sightseer is our 3rd motorhome. It has been very reliable. Winnebago has a long reputation of long lasting motor-homes. The heavy duty chassis with the 22.5" tires rides very nice. Towing a jeep or trailer behind is no problem. The horsepower is the highest of any motorhome we have had. Climbs hill better than our friends. The 30 ft length is perfect for all campgrounds. Overall very little issues in past 7 years. Highly recommend the brand.
- Dean, California

2019-10-20 2019 Winnebago Minnie Plus 30RLSS View Listings

We bought this RV minnie plus 29 rlts a year ago. Each time we went camping something broke. The water heater 2x, metal panel cracked, toilet gasket leaked and today the pipe leading from the shower got sheared somehow making it impossible to shower once again. We are very upset. We love this rig but its poorly made. We are calling Winnebago on Monday to see what they can do. Hopefully something. We have only used it 5x.
- Jane Miclon, Arizona

2019-10-18 2019 Winnebago Intent 29L View Listings

Winnebago set out to build an entry level Class A coach. They succeeded. It is a fair value at this price point. Minor issues: I am afraid to use the faust fixtures for fear they will snap. They head lights do not go off automatically like most new cars. Worse, there is not audible signal when you leave them on. To hook up your own DVD player in the living area you must step on the bench seat. The TVs are not connected. To watch a DVD movie in the bedroom, you need to move the player or have a second player. MAJOR ISSUES: The shocks are terrible ( you feel every bump). The steering has so much play as to be dangerous. I expect to spend a couple thousand to get it drivable. They aimed for basic and went CHEAP. Too bad.
- Michael D'Spain, Texas

2019-10-18 1995 Winnebago Rialta 21RD View Listings

I just tread my bmw with 1995 rialta vinibago drives like dream very good van . Inside outside the aerodynamic body . Very good size it has everything. Thank you Germany .smart people I have dream to buy the new one . If I can make money
- Saber, British Columbia

2019-10-16 2019 Winnebago Era 70A View Listings

Great mileage and easy to handle. Tow a small trailer to bring along extras including a small mobility scooter. Perfect for two in size and comfort. Love the solar for keeping the batteries up. The refrigerator and freezer works wonders 🤗
- Jerry Fenske, Virginia