Winnebago RVs Reviews (530)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dale from Florida says:

Have you owned any Winnebago RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

I've driven 1500 miles in 5 months and the bed above the cab is cracking. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Dealer will take as a trade in but I am required to pay $12,500 trade in amount for the SAME vehicle. Winnebago should eat the difference due to workmanship issue. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. You cannot fix a structure issue. Dealer wants to sand down cracks and reapply fiberglass to hide cracks but this does not repair vehicle cause. The cause is there is no flexibility for overhead bed cab because it lays on top of sprinter driving cab...
- Dale, Florida

2019-06-22 2014 Winnebago Era 170C View Listings

We have taken two trips in the east with this van and had no problems after we learned the systems. We are currently on a tour around the country and enjoying a very comfortable ride. The driving is easy and the kitchen and bath are all working very well.
- Gunnar Baldwin, New Hampshire

2019-06-21 2007 Winnebago View 23J View Listings

This Winnebago View 23J is great for short camp trips or extended cross country travel. It’s large enough to sleep 6 people yet small enough to park almost anywhere. The front cab is very spacious and comfortable to drive. Super Soft, adjustable seats, arm rests and lumbar supports. Tons of head & leg room, and the drive is very smooth with factory cruise control and a back up camera. Nice extra large windows and large adjustable side view mirrors. This is a very reliable Mercedes 2.7L Diesel 5 cylinder Auto transmission that averaged us 16-18 MPG on several long distance trips. Everything is in great condition, the AC and stove and convection oven all work like brand new. The fridge/freezer is the perfect size to stock up or just have the necessities. This layout is truly a delight whether your traveling alone or with several people. 23J floor plan includes a bed in the back that hides and gives access to the outdoor garage and interior storage space. Several sleep options to include up to 6 people comfortably! The cab-over loft is a full size and the dinette also transforms into a comfy couch style twin bed. All original beds, couch cushions, and privacy panels for loft and back bedroom. The slide out dinette opens up the kitchen and main entry area, leaving enough space to move around with ease and cook/entertain comfortably! Large skylight above the loft with access to the roof and windows throughout with original dual blackout shades.
- Kyle, Florida

2019-06-20 2017 Winnebago Vista 29VE View Listings

This RV is a complete lemon. I've had over 50 warranty problems with it, many were major, and some, extremely dangerous. Winnebago has absolutely no quality control at their factory and it seems like they rushed my unit out the door. Warranty service is a pain. You have to wait months for an appointment, then your RV spends months in the shop. Most Winnebago dealers refuse to work on your unit unless you purchased it from them. I wrote a letter to their president and still got no satisfaction. On the positive side, it drives like a dream, with lots of power and good handling, and it never overheats, even on long hills in the desert. It's engineered well (just not constructed well), so you have TONS of storage and it's easy to live in. I love the outdoor kitchen, and for a 30' unit, it has a big kitchen, bath, and huge TV. Only gripe is it is not insulated well, so is cold in the winter and hot in the summer. But all RV's of this type are built that way. The heater is in the back, so the bedroom heats well but the front (with all the windows) gets cold. We had to install a second A/C where the useful fantastic fan was located. Overall, it's an amazing unit, but the build quality and warranty support is so horrific, it's not worth buying. I'll never buy a Winnebago again.
- Darin Furry, California

2019-06-18 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

My paint on this has faded so bad I look like I have a pink Winnebago MinnieThe inside is very pretty it’s all varnished wood was some Stainglass it was one of the first ones they made the outside is Awful
- Kathy Snyder, Ohio

2019-06-18 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 27BHSS View Listings

At first we loved the unit. Then we noticed every trip something else was falling apart. The entire unit is built using staples. The beds have all fallen apart, the slide door has come off 3 times. The trim on the dinette and bunks fell off. I don't see any quality in the unit anywhere now that we k ow what to look for. First week camping 18 items to be fixed.
- Ryan Bailey, Alberta

2019-06-18 2006 Winnebago Journey 39K View Listings

The Best Motor home EVER!!!!!! The quality was great. I had many trips with this motor home, ALL were great. So sad to sell wish I could keep it forever. Would buy another Winnebago motor home again in a minute.
- James Yager, Oklahoma

2019-06-17 2009 Winnebago View 24A View Listings

This Motorhome has been a dream to drive, can go anywhere. Winnebago has done this rig right with quality & thought thru out. All plumbing has been installed for ease of use and weather protection. Very comfortable living for multi-month trips. Age and health dictate this sale.
- Lloyd Holmes, California

2019-06-15 2019 Winnebago Vista 29VE View Listings

I bought my Vista in San Diego, never having driven a class A motorhome. But, just sold my home and needed something to live in while the next property is being remodeled. Driving home noticed an excess of play in the wheel which I found unsettling. Also, when I went over a series of dips on a freeway which were not deep enough to be visible, I literally left my seat there was so much bouncing. I only weigh 100 lbs so that's a contributing factor. Other than the foregoing it drove well. That day I parked and hit the hydrolic jack leveler. It was like an E ride with one side going way up and dropping fast, and other extreme movements. The front right jack was stuck half way down and the rv was very tilted. I called the dealership I just left and the person in sales said that's normal. I knew he was wrong so got on the forums. Learned how to manually recalibrate. Got the jack up but couldn't level. Brought it in for service. Picked it up and tryed the repaired hydrolic jacks and ended up with two front jacks in the air two back ones down which was scary since I was pointed slightly downhill. Service determined the controller was defective. So, they ordered one. Now, the rv is level. They also ordered missing valve covers and missing barbecue, which the dealership refused to deal with the day after purchase. Dealership staff gave me conflicting and bad info, were less than helpful, and didn't return calls. La Mesa service center (located in el cajon) were great. They were polite, responsive and helpful. My service rep, fought with the dealership and the manufacturer to finally get the items missing upon purchase. Everything was covered by warranty, so no cost, just down time. Awesome service, highly recommend. The kitchen layout is great except the long narrow pantry next to the fridge. It's very deep and I can't reach the back. They should have put slide out drawers(available in their small rv) which I have now ordered. I Love the interior, the flip desk in the dash, and the storage. The couch is really comfortable, but does not lay flat when open. So noone could ever sleep on the deep v shape. But, the service department took a photo to check with the manufacturer about this. The dinette table is the only item they really skimped on. They should have used the same wood as the flip desk. It would look so much better and be more sturdy. I may have one built even if it adds a bit of weight. The bathroom and shower are nice and roomy for an rv. The cab over hydrolic bed is very comfortable and perfect for a tall person. The fridge works great and has ample room for just me. The hanging closets, drawers and storage in the bedroom were the best of all the small class A's. The one thing I really wish I could change is the large emergency window next to the bed which doesn't open. I always have open windows and love to feel the breeze. While there's great visibility and large windows on the sides, with no openings in the back you can't get the cross breeze from that direction. I am going to switch the emergency window for one I can open if at all possible. Then this will be a very comfortable place to live for a little while.
- Denis, California

2019-06-14 1999 Winnebago Adventurer 33B View Listings

I have owned many RVs over the years, this one has been by far my favorite. Fun to drive, powerful, passes cars uphill, turns well, comfortable, great floorplan, I will miss it. I just need to downsize for now. If I ever upsize again, this will be the model I will be hunting for.
- bob Hayward, Washington

2019-06-13 2017 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Actually lived in this unit for just under 8 months - two adults AND two small dogs. As my wife says, it was an “intimate” experience. Easy to pull with Toyota Highlander. Did lots of research before purchasing- it was worth the extra dollars for Winnebago quality. Small problem with leak in our roof, but warranty took care of it.
- David Hungerford , Florida

2019-06-11 2017 Winnebago Sunstar LX 35F View Listings

Great RV. Have to sell for medical reasons or I would not be selling. Took out couch and replaced with 2 recliners. We are living in it and have no complaints.We have traveled some but mainly have a lot next to a lake.
- steve fischer, Georgia

2019-06-11 2008 Winnebago Journey 39Z View Listings

We bought this RV to follow our son in college as he played baseball. We have used it since, not as much. Just don’t feel we are using enough, time to sell. We love the camper, but we have grandchildren now, and we live spending time with them
- Susan York , Kentucky

2019-06-11 2017 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

This is a terrific motorhome. It has several quality features and the diesel engine is efficient and cost saving. We lived in it for 6 months, the 2 of us, and were very comfortable. It didn't seem crowded, probably because of the bump out. Very comfortable on the road as well. We loved the twin beds, but it can be made into a queen size. We added extra storage shelves in kitchen, bath, and under refrigerator which helped in less shopping trips. All in all it is a fun unit and easy to drive and maintain.
- Larry Dickinson, New York

2019-06-06 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38G View Listings

This has been a very good RV for my wife & me.It has a washer/dryer that is a very good option to have.The galley is very well positioned,close to all of the appliances,the dinette,pantry & sink. I also had sway bars,front & rear installed plus a steer safe.These items make for better handling on windy days or when a truck should pass.We tow a Chev Equanox and the 8.1 does a very good job with the extra weight.The W24 Workhorse chassie gives us plenty of capacity to take what we want with us.Overall quality is very good.The floor plan is ideal,it allows access to the bath room area even when the slides are in.The split bath with the tub/shower is also a very good feature. The 4 door fridg. has been good for us on extended stays. There is ample storage both inside & out of the coach.The factory has been very supportive when any warranty work or routine maintenance has been needed.This has been a very good ride for us but age & health issues has forced us to give up this good life.
- dale glass, Maryland

2019-06-05 2004 Winnebago Journey 36G View Listings

We bought this rv three years ago. And have been very happy with it. It was one owner rv when we bought it. This is correct millage,25000. We are going back to fifth wheel. Because we own dulley truck.
- Jim conner, Florida

2019-06-05 2014 Winnebago Forza 38R View Listings

I had written a prior review regarding my 2014 Forza 38R which we still love. The only thing that has changed is the support from Winnebago. They for what ever reason never have parts in stock, everything has to be special ordered and it takes for ever had to replace the entrance door took over 8 weeks and you had to cut the hole for the window. I needed to replace 2 storage doors they were given the correct part numbers and sent the wrong doors and they were ordered by a Winnebago dealer, still took 6 weeks then had a sapping issue with the wood and they were clueless, gave me every excuse in the book, turns out it was the glue they used to put the panels on the doors together, they also would not give me the stain they used told me to go out and have it matched. Last Winnebago I will ever buy. Fleetwood is far better, love the coach but Winnebago is a zero on product support as they make these door everyday, but it takes 8 weeks?
- Jeffrey Bennett, Nevada

2019-06-04 2007 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

This winnebago voyage 32H Is Very reliable, very easy to drive, use as far as leveling, expanding the slides, washing out the grey, and black tanks, refilling the water, etc.... also parts are all numbered, readily available, and at a great price, makes heads turn ... best RV we’ve ever owned
- Franco Caputo , California

2019-06-04 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F View Listings

We bought this used 2015 in 2017. It only had 17000 miles on it and we really liked the layout. The mid coach entry really fit what we wanted. Unfortunately, we have had nothing but trouble since the purchase. We had to change the entire information system (battery/tank level panel). The jacks did not work properly and the main heater/refrigeration had to be replaced. The refrigerator also ha dto be repaired as it would not keep foor cold. The dealer in Phoenix did the work and the next time we took it out, we still have jack issues, the electric sofa/bed will not work and we are on the road for 3 months. I did purchase and extended warranty but have learned that does not cover a lot of what is wrong. This is my third Winnebago but very disappointed
- Rob Hawkins, Arizona

2019-06-03 2009 Winnebago View 24A View Listings

This RV is a Dream to drive and can go anyplace. Winnebago built quality into this unit and the Sprinter/Mercedes combination is a winner. The Weingard TV Slimguard antenna is auto search and is plug & play for the DTV Genie receiver. HWH hydraulic leveling jacks make leveling a done deal. The solar pad keeps batteries up to snuff even in the shade. Bonus entertainment item "Lifetime Sirus" package.
- Lloyd Holmes, California

2019-06-03 2018 Winnebago Forza 36G View Listings

Love the floor plan and amenities. LOUSY accountability nowhere close to do warranty work we have had it for just over a year - bought it brand new - it has been in the shop with recalls more than we have had it out on the road. would NEVER buy another one. totally disappointed
- Dale Brickhouse, Florida

2019-06-01 2015 Winnebago Via 25Q View Listings

We have enjoyed RVing for over 15 years and especially when we downsized 15 feet to 25'5' to this coach four years ago. The Via means you fit in State Parks and many parking lots plus you get more miles per gallon of diesel. Added solar made for quiet boon docking with plenty of solar electricity. We found our Via big enough for comfort and small enough for easy handling. We are sad to have to sell our coach but health issues make it essential.
- Ronald Bailor, Washington

2019-05-31 2018 Winnebago Era 170A View Listings

Owned the 170A for 9 months after buying new. Very sensitive to type of diesel fuel and def used. 3rd trip out broke down on highway and cost 12K to repair. Limited dealer support for Sprinter chassis. Can’t just get it repaired at any Mercedes dealer. Constant things falling apart like cabinet holding sound system, table holders under twin beds, glass fell from over sink. Sliding screen door has square corners but van frame is curved leaving 2 in gap for bugs. Power issues with breakers tripping for no reason under passenger seat. We took a huge loss after only nine months but it took all the fun out of our retirement plans.
- Don, Texas

2019-05-31 2019 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31G View Listings

I am a first time "RVer" and my family and I rented this for a long weekend. We took it up and down the Texas coast and it was very easy to drive and was very stable on the road. Without the slides out the passenger area is more limited while driving however once parked, the "Minnie" was definitely not that. We had ample places to stow our gear, for the kids to sleep, and the dog to wander. We also had the optional tailgate package which was a blast for us being able to listen to tunes and watch TV outside. Hookups were simple and the AC was ice cold. The sink area is a bit smaller than expected but we were able to easily cook for a family of 4. Overall the vehicle was perfect for the 4 of us(even though its able to sleep 10 I would expect that to be pretty tight) and we would definitely recommend both renting and the vehicle to our friends!
- Jason, Texas

2019-05-30 2014 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

First off, the appearance of this unit is a show stopper. When we sit in a RV resort, invariably someone always comes over to say hello and state they really like the looks of our unit. This unit is a full load RV.. Auto load leveling makes it a charm to set up with no hassle. Three slides gives us plenty of room while our bedroom is a north to south configuration. It has an in/motion digital satellite TV antenna with surround sound, 2 ducted roof air conditioning systems with heat pump. Also, this unit drives with no vibration at any speed, powered with a 450 v10. Out/side storage abound with large cavity rear of coach.
- Gene Gibeau, Alberta