Winnebago

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Art Davis from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1999 Winnebago Rialta 22HD View Listings

The Winnebago Rialta motor home was built as an alternative to the larger Class A motor homes and the conversion vans. It has an aerodynamic design and a mere 20 feet 8 inches in length; making it exceptionally easy to maneuver. These RVs are sometimes referred to as Class C motor-homes, and sometimes as a B-Plus motor-homes depending on the style of the model. About 8,000 Rialta motorhomes were built by Winnebago from 1994 through 2005, but the use of the Volkswagen Rialta chassis was discontinued in 2003. If you're looking for a used Rialta motor home it can run you anywhere from from $20,000 to $50,000 depending on mileage and condition. With its 2.5L fuel injected Volkswagen gas engine and slick design it gets good fuel mileage and has a nice towing capacity. The Volkswagen Rialta has independent suspension, rack-and-pinion steering, and an antilock braking system. The interior of the rialta RV has all the comforts of home including many driver conveniences. Standard equipment includes cruise control, power windows, power mirrors, air conditioning and storage below the front seating area. The galley of the Winnebago Rialta has a flip-up counter extension, microwave oven, two burner range top stove, single door 3-way refrigerator, and a stainless steel sink. The bathroom is equally well equipped with cabinets, shower, sink, marine style toilet, towel bar, and a fold-down vanity shelf. Most Rialta motorhome models include entertainment centers with color TV, cable ready, and a CD player. There are also monitoring system panel for the holding tanks, LP levels, battery gauge, and a generator start switch and all the standard safety equipment. The Winnebago Rialta motor home is used for full time RVing, or long term RVing if you're looking for a small motorhome.
- Art Davis, California

2021-06-20 1998 Winnebago Adventurer 32WQ View Listings

RV may be older than most on the road, but it has been well cared for and maintained. Drives and tows very well. We towed our Harley when we went on camping trips. levelers are a great feature along with the solar panels - keeps the lights on without electric or generator power.
- Lee Hull, Arizona

2021-06-18 2014 Winnebago Vista WFE26HE View Listings

This is a very livable RV and easy to drive. It goes easily in one parker spot and in any national park campsite. The RV has a V10 engine. It is incredibly powerful. The turning radius is way above excellent.
- Jennifer Wilkinson, North Carolina

2021-06-13 2014 Winnebago Lite Five 30FWRES View Listings

8700 lb dry weight is easy to tow.love the opposing slides,they provide a 16ft wide living area. Lots of storage options. Quality aluminum frame construction. Bathroom is the perfect size, shower is large.loads of no frame windows for easy maintenance and great visual features.
- Brian Gigerich, Arizona

2021-06-11 2020 Winnebago Spyder 23FS View Listings

This trailer was made on a friday for sure. Horrible fit and finish compared to any other i've owned. Stove trim fell off, twice Some Led lights last 5-10 hours only. brutal. Brake lights fill up with condensation Grey tank valve handle fell off black tank valve handle fell off Kitchen spigot falls loose during trips and flys all over the place, you need to find a clamp to keep it in place. That caused water damage when I left the pump on, but they're fixing that issue.... Reclining chairs, bolts keep falling out x6 electrical outlet pulled from mount/paneling rear heat outlet pulled from mount/paneling Fuel system pump hose pinched off due to how they mounted the pump. No gas comes out. Repair pending. At least the generator works. 3 of the drawers were opening during transit, poor latch system Top bunk mattress ends up hanging half off of bed every trip. almost damaged cabinet glass once. leak under washroom sink. they fixed that one. leak beside hot water heater, I tightened the connection. so far so good. This is a Winnebago, supposedly top of the line name??? Shouldn't have passed a PDI anywhere Almost scared to strap a motorbike inside it......
- Tim Hart, Alberta

2021-06-10 2016 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Ive had 3 prior tt's and 3 popups. this winnebago 170k was the worst of the lot. shocking for winnebago, I know. the rails for the kitchen were woefully small, and failed. I had to replace them with something rated strong enought. the coax connection failed. had to get rewired. used awning cleaner and it jacked up the gelcoat. expensive fix. the fenders are shiny, and the sun damaged the gelcoat above beyond repair. the outside sink does not drain. had to mod that. the front faded horribly in 2 years. this camper was my nightmare, all others have been so much better, even though I realize all have problems. nightmare camper.
- dave j lafontaine, North Carolina

2021-06-09 2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS View Listings

This RV was falling apart from the moment we took it out for the first time-- the craftsmanship was awful. Winnabego support was also awful. Also, the shower is too small to stand up in for a 6' person. Really a trash product and a terrible company to deal with.
- Amanda Berk, North Carolina

2021-06-05 2019 Winnebago Navion 24J View Listings

We love the usability and its a blast. Drives luke a car and great fuel economy. All a family of 4 needs. Feels very luxurious. Has all you need for a weekend trip or cross country. On demand power and solar panels makes off the gride no problem.
- Bud, South Carolina

2021-05-31 2016 Winnebago Destination 37RD View Listings

This was bought brand new , already two years old from the dealer, lived in for six months over two years. Still brand new, in every aspect. The rear a/c has been replaced (3) times, keeps trip breaker, finally had another breaker installed, (1) 15 amp breaker for each a/c. Bedroom a/c. Makes alot of noise, but cycles with air. Rear a/c blows only when it blows cool air, more to bathroom and bedroom (which need to be directed at rear) I have spent $300 a month just on power, with two a/c running, TO GET THE SAME TEMPERATURE INSIDE, AS IT IS OUTSIDE !!! MY winnabego 37RD . SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, I still have the onsite Warranty but hasn't been fixed. I've had several people here to try to fix it (20) times after all the problems the new unit now has E5 code. It still doesn't cool down enough to have the a/c cycle to not freeze up, and actually work like designed to work!! Alot of money for what's supposed to be top of the line fifth wheel, I wouldn't ever buy another winnebago, unless someone could actually fix this a/c or I (REALLY CHECKED OUT THE THE A/C ON ANOTHER ONE) but then again ,I would probably look somewhere else first !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mark Neilson, Nevada

2021-05-24 1996 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

My family had a lot of fun times in this RV, we used it to go camping, fishing and boating. It was great for family road trips. It has plenty of room and we were all comfortable while on the road and once we reached our destination. We mainly used it for tailgating at the Bronco games, which was perfect for the amount of people we would have.
- Chadwick Heinley, Colorado

2021-05-24 2010 Winnebago Via 25R View Listings

I had trouble with the slide out room since I first got it in 2010. I tried to file a lemon law, but my lawyer said I could not. I had the back motor replaced five years ago; and this past year, the front motor needed to be replaced. Winnebago does not make this motor anymore. My mechanic fixed the motor, but the gear pack and timing, etc would not allow me to extend the slide (unless I go to the default and have help pushing it out). So, at this time, I am camping with the slide room permanently in, which means that I cannot bring down the loft above the driver's seat. I can open my refrigerator to a 45 degree angle. Fortunately I replaced my fridge with one with a separate freezer; otherwise, I would not be able to use the freezer. I am planning to trade it in at the end of this year; and will have to take a major loss on account of the slide room issue. I am desperately trying to find the parts at RV graveyards. My Mercedes engine and Dodge Sprinter chassis run "like butter". I have kept everything sparkling clean. I have stored the original carpet for the purpose of re-selling it; however, since the slide room won't extend, the carpet is useless. I have loved this floorpan (VIA 25R) because the bed was over the wheel base, and there was only one TV. So perfect when I took my grandchildren camping. But apparently, the VIA was discontinued on account of the problems with the slide out mechanism. Why did they not recall the motorhome when they knew it had a problem? I have a record of all of the times I have had the slide out room "fixed". Another problem is the location of the battery. The first time I took it on a trip, it wound up in the shop in the Dodge dealer in Orlando for two weeks. They thought it was a computer problem, but they discovered that some metal was touching the battery. I had to rent a car and drive 500 miles back home. In the meantime, someone broke in to it, stole my bicycle and tried to take the TV. It was a nightmare. This was the same trip that the slide out room would not go in. My mechanic said he could fix it with any gear pack from a class C Winnebago. Still looking and still hoping, and still planning to trade it in by the end of this year.
- Ava Rich, Florida

2021-05-24 2011 Winnebago Journey 34Y View Listings

Winnebago Journey is a well made Diesel Pusher with high quality seating and excellent fit and finish. Cabinetry is well made and has held up very well in our 10 year coach. This coach handles well on mountain roads and the comfort is excellent.
- bonnie, Florida

2021-05-22 2017 Winnebago Minnie Plus 26RBSS View Listings

Adding to below first trip this year and no hot water trouble shoot via internet control board pooched $200 on eBay I will never purchase a Winnebago again poor service even worse quality -Expensive JUNK every time we have used this camper something has broke or failed
- Raymond Brule, Alberta

2021-05-21 2016 Winnebago Sightseer 36Z View Listings

Have owned this unit since 2016 new. We searched for several years prior to the purchase and have been very pleased with our decision. Never had any issues. Love the floor plan. Traveled out west twice and once up the east coast to Maine all the while pulling a 2016 GMC Terrain. Again never had an issue.
- EJ Caddell, Florida

2021-05-21 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 27P View Listings

This Minnie Winnie is designed for intimate comfort for one person or a couple. Drives smooth, easily slips into smaller spaces. Plenty of room, even with the slides retracted. Upholstery, carpet - all soft surfaces spot free. NON-SMOKING! All appliances and features in good working order. Re-finished exterior gives a newer model look, she's a pretty rig you can call home.
- Dina Zeri, New Mexico

2021-05-20 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2100BH View Listings

This trailer is an excellent entry-level trailer for a young family. The trailer has been used often since purchase, and has traveled nearly 8,000 miles in two years, and never encountered a single issue. There have been many upgrades made to the trailer from dimmer switches, and easy access storage areas, along with EZ Soft Start installed in the air conditioning unit, to memory foam bedding. Ensuring high-quality required/preventative maintenance has been a priority, such as recently having all-wheel bearings re-packed and installing brand new Goodyear Endurance tires. We have never had a warranty issue with this trailer and it has exceeded our expectations as a comfortable fun recreational vehicle.
- Vince, Arizona

2021-05-18 2020 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

Oowned a 2020 WInnebago View 24V for a year. Overall great coach. Had leak problems in overhead bunk and other problems here and there. I have owned multiple RV's. Bottom line - Dont let these sorry RV Dealers touch your rig if it breaks. Go to the factory in IOWA its worth the trip! I go once a year even though its 1400 miles away. Dealers love selling RV's but are totally incompetent to fix them. The factory knows the rigs and can fix all problems noted by others very easily. Winnebago is better than most like those sorry Thor products - heard nothing but horror stories!
- Jbl, Florida

2021-05-18 2021 Winnebago Voyage 3033BH View Listings

We purchased a 2021 3033bh in February. This model is hard to find especially with the options we wanted. Asked a dealer in San Antonio if they could order one for us but short answer was no. Searched on line and found one in Tucson, Az. At La Mesa RV. We live in South Padre Island , Tx. Which is a full 3 day trip to Tucson, but we wanted this model. Dealership was easy to work with and we’re on our way back home after just 2 days. We were going to take a couple of extra days to get home . To try everything out. Nothing major at this time. Just several small things like molding coming off and cabinet doors not closing properly. Just poor workmanship. While in our driveway the slide out started making horrible vibrating noise. RV service rep. Found that the motor had the plastic bag still on and totally rusted. Replaced and works fine. Next the water pump would not work. Now electrical does not work when plugged into shore power. Works off battery and a generator. Service rep. Was out today and found 2 ground wires loose. Still not working so back tomorrow to really dig. Keep in mind that we have only stayed in the RV a total of 4 nights. Rest of time stored at the house. We do like the RV but very disappointed in quality and quality control at Winnebago. Is good help really that hard to find? I’m sure we will eventually get everything fixed, but do you feel your customers should have to go through all of this before they can enjoy there purchase, which was not cheap. I will have to think twice about recommending a Winnebago product
- John Evans, Texas

2021-05-17 2015 Winnebago Destination 36RL View Listings

We looked for a number of years when we decided to move up to a 5th wheel from our 31' travel trailer. The Destination 36RL was on the list of the top 3. We found an excellent deal on a new 2015 and drove 500 miles to get it. We purchased in August and found quickly that a single AC unit was not adequate. We had a second AC unit put in right away. All the duct work and wiring was in place which made the installation nice. Ours also has the Magic Mirror in the bedroom. Great idea, but not very well thought out. The cabinetry around the TV has no cut outs for sound or remote control. I have to stand directly in front of the TV and point the remote towards the bottom in order to change volume, channels, etc., and then the volume must be turned up almost full to hear it (when the front AC is running). You can hear it outside better than you can inside! The Stainless steel appliance package is excellent. Ours also came with the dishwasher and so far we have not had a problem with any of them. On our last long trip, we arrived at our destination and found that a large piece of wood molding from around the slide had come down. Found that it was only glued in place. I contacted a carpenter and together we fixed it with screws and glue. I'm disappointed in the finish, both of the fiberglass itself and, the graphics. I keep the unit clean (always use Meguiars products) and wax it twice a year, however, some, not all of the graphics have become discolored, are cracking and in one case, peeling off. The rear cap was not prep'd correctly and has very rough surfaces in some areas. The sidewalls are becoming chalky looking. This is very disappointing to me as our last trailer, a 31' Sprinter that I purchased new and had for 8 years, and cared for the same way, never had any issues like this. This week while replacing the material on my slide toppers, I noticed some rotted wood on the bedroom slide floor. I found that there was an area of the plastic molding around the slide that had not been sealed at the factory. I am waiting for an estimate now. I'm told it's an 18 hour job. The unit came standard with the LCI Equa-Flex equalizers and shocks, along with the Trailair Air Ride pin box which makes towing very pleasant. Would I make the same purchase again? Yes I would.
- D. Davidson, Virginia

2021-05-15 2021 Winnebago Voyage 3033BH View Listings

We bought a 2021 Winnabago Voyage on February 27th and brought it home on March 3rd and a week later returned it to the dealer as there were a number of things that needed to be addressed. The dealer had it for a month trying to fix things. The workmanship on this $78,000 Winnabago is so bad that Winnabago should be embarrassed. We owned a 2011 Larado that we didn't have any issues with. If Winnabago thinks their RV's are top notch, they are full of Shit. We found about 17 crappy workmanship stuff. Very disappointed with their work.
- Ginger L Rice, Montana

2021-05-13 2013 Winnebago Vista 30T View Listings

I traded up from a Thor ACE to the Winnebago because of quality. Because of my work locations I ended up living the Rig for about a year. I was extremely happy with the little things the Thor didn't have. First the padded interior roof. Plus the larger living area TV which I used a computer monitor at times. One big item the Winnebago has is a fiberglass roof not the rubber roof membrane. All in all the Winnebago served me well. All RVs need to be maintained, I had two large items, the AC unit was replaced, as well as the motorized step. Both were under warranty and not manufactured by Winnebago. If I were to purchase another RV it would be manufactured by Winnebago.
- ED, South Carolina

2021-05-12 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1808DS View Listings

Great all round little RV. We wanted one that was small enough to boon dock easily in places other than campgrounds, and still fit 2 adults and 2 kids easily. This was perfect! We have not had any issues with it and especially like the floor plan.
- Andria Bradac, Texas

2021-05-12 1996 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

This is a great RV. My family had a few road trips in it, and there were no issues with space or comfort. It was perfect for tailgating at the Broncos games. Camping and boating trips were great, this RV is the perfect value for the avid camper or traveler.
- Chadwick Heinley, Colorado

2021-05-08 2020 Winnebago Vita 24P View Listings

Bought at beginning of Covid, great price, especially now. We had previously owned an Itasca Navion, 2011. Quality with the Vita was much less unfortunately. Lots of errant staples, the ventilation kept blowing out insulation. Cheap materials. The interior was more like a bland apartment or study hall than the whimsical feel of the Navion. It was apparent to me that they had worked hard to make this model less attractive since it competed heavily with the View/Navion. The layout was spacious, lots of storage, LED lights, solar charging, all worked well. The TV was only OK, sound was horrible but played with the settings and it became much better. Bought a trickle charger for the coach battery over winter. Had lots of problems with the Black tank. Difficulty with the valve. Apparently the run with the cable controlling the valve was an afterthought and I wound up with a mess on my hands and feet literally several times! Thanks to blogs I mostly figured it out but it is very difficult to manage. If there is one area where you want NO problems, it is dumping the black tank. The house door did not seal well at the bottom and moderate noise came up through the bottom. Winterization procedure was not exactly like the manual. Need more detailed information in the manual but again I figured it out. The cab HOWLED in the wind driving above 50 mph. It was extremely annoying and I could not find the cause. Tried some things with duct tape but nothing helped. I tried to find out if there was a fix but never found a solution. VERY LOUD and ANNOYING. No problems with the Mercedes chassis. 2 recalls. Dealer was great. Mileage was 12-16, around 14 was typical. Overall a solid performer, not a dazzler. They called me last week from the dealership and I sold it back to them for 10,000 more than I paid for it. And I felt neither a sense of sorrow or relief. It was in excellent shape. I had been in "like" not in "love".
- Lee Robak, New Mexico

2021-05-07 2020 Winnebago Revel 44E View Listings

Easy to drive, decent gas mileage, enough room for two for about five plus days off grid. Pulls a light trailer with four wheeler easily. Overall really great van, for the price there could have been some better finishes, but overall it is a great camper van and really fun to take to those hard to get places.
- John Tacker, Arizona