Winnebago RVs Reviews (611)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Art Davis from California says:

Have you owned any Winnebago RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1999 Winnebago Rialta 22HD View Listings

The Winnebago Rialta motor home was built as an alternative to the larger Class A motor homes and the conversion vans. It has an aerodynamic design and a mere 20 feet 8 inches in length; making it exceptionally easy to maneuver. These RVs are sometimes referred to as Class C motor-homes, and sometimes as a B-Plus motor-homes depending on the style of the model. About 8,000 Rialta motorhomes were built by Winnebago from 1994 through 2005, but the use of the Volkswagen Rialta chassis was discontinued in 2003. If you're looking for a used Rialta motor home it can run you anywhere from from $20,000 to $50,000 depending on mileage and condition. With its 2.5L fuel injected Volkswagen gas engine and slick design it gets good fuel mileage and has a nice towing capacity. The Volkswagen Rialta has independent suspension, rack-and-pinion steering, and an antilock braking system. The interior of the rialta RV has all the comforts of home including many driver conveniences. Standard equipment includes cruise control, power windows, power mirrors, air conditioning and storage below the front seating area. The galley of the Winnebago Rialta has a flip-up counter extension, microwave oven, two burner range top stove, single door 3-way refrigerator, and a stainless steel sink. The bathroom is equally well equipped with cabinets, shower, sink, marine style toilet, towel bar, and a fold-down vanity shelf. Most Rialta motorhome models include entertainment centers with color TV, cable ready, and a CD player. There are also monitoring system panel for the holding tanks, LP levels, battery gauge, and a generator start switch and all the standard safety equipment. The Winnebago Rialta motor home is used for full time RVing, or long term RVing if you're looking for a small motorhome.
- Art Davis, California

2019-10-18 1995 Winnebago Rialta 21RD View Listings

I just tread my bmw with 1995 rialta vinibago drives like dream very good van . Inside outside the aerodynamic body . Very good size it has everything. Thank you Germany .smart people I have dream to buy the new one . If I can make money
- Saber, British Columbia

2019-10-16 2019 Winnebago Era 70A View Listings

Great mileage and easy to handle. Tow a small trailer to bring along extras including a small mobility scooter. Perfect for two in size and comfort. Love the solar for keeping the batteries up. The refrigerator and freezer works wonders 🤗
- Jerry Fenske, Virginia

2019-10-15 2020 Winnebago Spyder 23FS View Listings

We bought this RV about one month ago. Paid full price for it and bought it brand new. On our way home the beds fell down off of the railing and it damaged the interior of the trailer. Also, we took it on our first trip and the water tanks would not hold water. Winnebago has not been supportive at all we are stuck with it. They say they will fix everything but they will not refund our money or give us another one. Very bad customer service.
- Stacey , California

2019-10-13 2018 Winnebago Intent 30R View Listings

Purchased a new 2018 Winnebago Intent. Have had same prob as I'm reading from others. Very poor quality. Extremely long waits to get in for a warranty repair. Longer wait once the service dept gets it. I've been told a week, took months. No other reason than the part was never ordered, although I cont to call and ask. I had to call the factory to find this out. Constantly dealing with repairs. Now the rollout shade is beginning to come apart, and the passenger's night shade won't budge, up or down. Same prob as others with entry door flying open as I'm driving down the road. Added SumoSprings for a stable ride. Upgraded bed. Going to add TV over entry door. Looking to replace front seats for something comfortable. Since our purchase, the service dept has had it longer than I've been able to use it. At least now I'm out of warranty and will go somewhere else for repairs... Which seem to never end.
- Russell, California

2019-10-13 2019 Winnebago ERA 70A View Listings

A year and 20,000 miles of living in my ERA, I still love it. Winnebago has been awesome to work with for the few problems I have had, such as drawers needing fixing and cabinets being realigned, screen door being replaced. Mercedes chassis no problems, drives like a dream with lots of uphill power. I can park in parking spaces anywhere and able to stealth overnight park, just about anywhere. Four-wheel drive is limited but it has got me out of muddy and ruddy situations.
- Sharon Twarry, California

2019-10-13 2018 Winnebago Winnie Drop 1910 View Listings

RV sellers insist we should accept poor quality workmanship And obvious dismissive view of the RV buyer. It shouldn't be care and consideration and Show of pride in your product only gets applied to expensive RV and their buyers. If American RV makers Could only feel the need to up the quality of their products to the standards seen in Europe and Australia we will all be better from it. It's old and tiring to see RVs today looking as if they were made 40 years ago. Hope to see changes soon.
- jfc.cahi@yahoo.com, California

2019-10-10 2018 Winnebago View 24D View Listings

Exceptional vehicle drove great across the country. I got about 16 miles per gallon driving to Canada. Had no issues very easy to use for a novice RVer. Easy to drive and easy to park. Takes me 15 mins average to park and set up. Sleeping is a breeze with the fold out Murphy Bed this is the best floor plan maximum room. Beds are comfortable. Living area comfortable I liked in this for six months and had no issues with another person and two french bulldogs.
- Lori Young, Florida

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

Great layout. Spacious interior with two of the three slide-outs opposite each other in the main living area. Easy access to most areas even with all three slide-outs retracted. Lots of interior and exterior storage. High quality materials. Just a well though out and comfortable RV.
- Steve Geary, California

2019-10-08 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2455BHS View Listings

The side wall on one side of our blue trailer is badly faded and the decal looks like it has rusted. I have never seen a camper at any age look this bad. Neither Winnebago nor the dealer will do anything for us. Their warranty states that dark colored side walls must be washed and waxed every three months. Also, the camper must be moved frequently so that the sun does not always hit the same side of the trailer. The idea of washing and waxing a camper every three months is ridiculous. Had I read the warranty, I would have taken my money elsewhere.
- Jean Fenton, Pennsylvania

2019-10-08 2006 Winnebago Journey 34H View Listings

Love our 2006 Winnebago Journey 34H The double slides give the feeling of plenty of room to move around the coach when the slides are open, but when we are on the road and the slides are in, there is plenty of room to access the refrigerator, microwave, bench setting area and most important, the bathroom facilities. When one is stopped in a traffic jam for a long period of time, this is probably the most important. The bench seat & table area fits 2-4 people comfortably whether you are eating or playing cards. There is plenty of room to sit up your computer. Our table has two pull-out drawers that hold pens, pencils, paper, scissors, or loose change. The double sink has a pull-out sprayer for ease of rinsing off dishes. When the stove cover is closed, there is plenty of room to place wet dishes on a mat to dry. There is a fresh water tap for refilling cups or travel bottles. The appliance garage behind the sink is great for holding a coffee pot, small toaster, or bread & rolls. The 3 burner gas stove is great for cooking along with the dual microwave/convention oven. Our RV has a Whirlpool residential refrigerator with an ice maker. No need to stop at a convenient store for ice. There are 2 pocket doors: one closes off the bathroom from the main kitchen/living room and the 2nd door closes off the bathroom from the bedroom. The toilet is in its own room with a solid door for privacy. Plenty of cabinets above the toilet and across from the toilet are cabinets to hold lots of towels, sheets, cleaning supplies, toilet paper & paper towels. The shower is a comfortable size with 2 heights to hold the shower wand. There are 2 shelves to hold 4-6 bottles of shampoo, conditioner & bath gel. A pull down seat is available inside the shower, if needed. The bedroom holds a Queen RV Size mattress with nightstands on both sides of the bed. There is plenty of room to move around the bed to make it and plenty of storage in the wardrobe with four drawers below.
- Arlene G, Florida

2019-10-08 2020 Winnebago Navion 24D View Listings

My salesman was great but I feel I didn't get enough education for using this RV. I think you need at least 4 hours on how to work everything. I love my new RV, Ive own two other campers, a 5th wheel and a tag a long. The motorhome is the way to go.
- Pat Fossum Brown, South Carolina

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Runs smooth, drives easily, works well. Did have a few issues like noisy side door at high speed and seat back loose. Took it in and they fixed it under warranty. Great since. I have used it for 3 to 5 day trips. Will try longer this winter.
- Steven Bircher, Wisconsin

2019-10-06 2018 Winnebago Intent 31P View Listings

So, we have had our intent for 3 days on the road now and have had nothing but problems! Entrance door flies open when driving, bottom step sticks terrible. Leveling jacks malfunctioned and wouldn’t retract. Side window won’t close and latch. Screens don’t fit properly and fall out. Rear breaks are stuck on. Bed above seats is way to close to the ceiling. USB port in front cab doesn’t work. Light switch for led front lights has short. Front grill fell off while driving. Inverter doesn’t work. Steering out of alignment. No weather proof boxes around your hydraulic systems or the wiring and the house batteries or wiring, just so they can create more revenue for the service dept. tank light indicator doesn’t work. NOT MADE Well at all!!! We haven’t made it home yet to get it in for warranty work so not sure how that’s going to be. Will update as we go
- Amy Crotty, Florida

2019-10-03 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G View Listings

The Journey is aptly named. We love our Motorhome and have had 70,000 miles of many great Journeys in it. The 36 is a perfect size for accessibility to most all parks, yet it has plenty room. Compared to new models, we like the simplicity of this model. If we could buy a new one, exactly like it, we would do it. The only change we would make is the queen size bed it a bit tight for us. The next coach will have a king bed. We did not have any warranty issues so that category should really have an NA. We did travel to Winnebago twice for factory updates ( new tv and motion satellite) and repairs. This was a very good experience. Maybe somewhat costly, but compared to running the Motorhome all over for various disciplines, the one stop service and knowing work is done correctly is worth the cost. And while there, take the tour. It’s an impressive company with interesting history.
- Carl Leep, Michigan

2019-10-01 2011 Winnebago Adventurer 32H View Listings

I don't know anything about the driving and warranty because this isn't my motorhome. But, I've spent some weekends in this home-on-wheels. It's beautiful and clean! Has all the amenities for a comfortable stay. Outdoor television and retractable awning is perfect for baseball and football games with family and friends. Two slide-outs for roomy living and bedroom space.
- Dianne Owens, Wisconsin

2019-10-01 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

Great compact camper. Sleeps 8. But livability is a little tight with that many. Quality has been great. Plenty of power. Drivability is great, and easy to park in a fairly tight parking lot. Nicely laid out.
- Michael , Virginia

2019-09-28 2017 Winnebago Vista 31KE View Listings

The new Vista 31ke design maximizes space with an ingenious cabin design that offers a walk around Q bed, an oversized booth, fold out couch, and drop-down bed over the cabin making room to sleep seven. The new chassis design results in straight-arrow tracking and amazing handling on highways or by-ways, in calm or windy conditions. In addition, the basements in this thirty-one foot coach are bigger than almost any other gas powered rig. The side basements are tall enough to carry bicycles, and the rear basement compartment is mini-room size. With Winnebago's epic, industry-leading quality and attention to detail, this coach sets a new standard for class-A motorhomes.
- Nick Vasilieff, Oregon

2019-09-26 2004 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 24F View Listings

This is a GREAT RV that you and your family/friends will love! We've had it for 4+ years and it’s been a workhorse and wonderful vehicle and very functional/user friendly. Not a lot of bells and whistles and it is 15 years old, but not a lot of miles for its age. you'll love the pop out and everything has functioned and operated perfectly. We've kept it in tip-top condition and only use it 4-5 times a year so not much wear and tear. We put a completely new suspension on it and have serviced it after every trip. A great RV for someone who wants to travel, enjoys the road and wants to see the country! If I weren't changing my lifestyle, I'd keep it forever. Its built to last, unfortunately, I'm not... let me know if you'd like to discuss it, see it, drive it, whatever and I'll answer any/all questions and provide all the records I have on it for you to review. I hope to hear from you and have a great day!
- david greenwald, California

2019-09-25 2009 Winnebago Chalet 231JR View Listings

Good layout for the living area. Having enough beds for 6 people so you don't have to convert the sofa and dinette is a plus. I like the big bathroom. Driving is comfortable, having power mirrors makes adjustments easy with multiple drivers. The cruise control does real well controlling the speed especially on down hills. Sure makes setting up easy with auto leveling jacks (first time I've had them).
- m, Arizona

2019-09-24 2004 Winnebago Brave 32V View Listings

Winnebago is a quality made RV from the motor to the bedroom. It is very roomy and has a ton of storage inside and out for packing the whole family up for those bucket list trips.It's like a house on wheels.
- Cindy Mayberry, Illinois

2019-09-24 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Tow ability: The unit is around 3,000 pounds at manufacture. I added around 400-500 pounds to bring my tow weight to just under 3,600 pounds. I own a 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan, with a 3.6 L V-6 putting out 283 horsepower, with a six speed transmission. The Dodge Grand Caravan has the Factory Installed Mopar Tow Package that gives you a 3,600 pound tow rating, heavy duty battery, heavy duty radiator and transmission cooler, and (very cool--->) humanistic air bag rear suspension (computer controlled infinite ride height), that after 2 miles senses the load and lifts the back end of the Dodge Grand Caravan, to level, as I tow my 1706FB, (with a Reese V5 Weight Distribution and Anti-Sway Hitch). This trailer is a absolute DELIGHT to tow. At 3,500/600 pounds (my vehicle's tow limit), my Minnie Van acted and road, like I had NOTHING attached behind it. On flat highway, at 60 mph, on Cruise Control, I was getting a whopping 13.5-14.5 MPG!!! The 1706FB being 7 feet wide, tucks right behind your almost 7 foot wide Grand Caravan...to form a perfect mated air slip-stream...you don't have a lunking 8 foot wide air brake behind you! For myself, with getting such great tow mileage (my towing mileage is what a stock Ford F150 gets, withing one or two MPG, NOT TOWING ANYTHING!!!) This truly, is (a rare find) a great tour/trans continental 'discovery' trailer, that has features and appliances that can be found usually in trailers 28 feet and larger, like for instance a full 6 cubic foot fridge with a HUGE separate freezer..that folks...REALLY DOES WORK...it keeps your food or juices, FROZEN, rock hard...under 30 amp, or while towing at 12V and propane. Give your fridge 24 hours at home under your 15A current, to get cold, bring your food out from your home fridge along with cold beer, juices, etc...and load it in. For the duration of your vacation, whether in the freezer, or fridge section, that food will stay as cold as if it still was in your home fridge environment. The 1800 BTU Atwood furnace, not only can raise the interior temperature on those cold, chilly nights with extended season RV'ing...but in this trailer...can have you go from 48F, to a most comfortable 72-74F, in as little time as 10-15 minutes! That..spells savings in Propane as after that, my furnace only cycled on twice an hour to maintain 72F interior cabin temperature, and worked like a charm. Basically turn on the furnace, set to temperature...and 'set n' forget'. 13,500 BTU Dometic Brisk II Air Conditioner. Like my furnace...I have already had a very humid 30C (around 88-90 F) day since taking ownership...and this unit in the 1706FB, will have you thinking you are RV'ing somewhere in North Alaska, in 20 minutes or less. This is the beauty of this handsomely designed trailer, that is no behemoth going down the road. It cost BTU's, heating or cooling to bring down a much longer and larger trailer, that has perhaps one or two slide outs...and also much longer in time frame to get to the comfortable temperature that you require, hot or cold... This trailer, is a gem, in all features and quick comfort levels on tow, at site..everywhere. One more quick note...because the trailer is just under 20 feet long from back ladder railing/bumper, to front ball hitch...you can park (back in) this RV, on ANY type of site..being it a dedicated tent site,with perhaps only 15 amp electric, or no hook- ups...to any true trailer allocated site with two or three hookups. You can go anywhere...even some great boon-docking opportunists, that you might become. Yes, this trailer is 7 feet wide, and yes it has no dinette or couch slide out...but due to its well designed floor plan..(literally,) this compact, VERY LIGHT, easily towed, RV, bring all your home comfort metrics along, behind you!
- Mitch R., Ontario

2019-09-24 2018 Winnebago Minnie Drop 170K View Listings

I love this little trailer! Coming from a huge 32' double slide, outdoor kitchen and bunkhouse model this was destined to feel cramped. But it really doesn't, well..... except for the bathroom. We've had 5 sleep in it over a weekend (one on floor). Easy to tow, added 200 watt solar and 2 6v golf cart batteries. Has the off road lift and tires. Negatives: Fenders don't come close to keeping mud off trailer. Tiny bathroom, hard to use. MDF used in outdoor kitchen. Outdoor kitchen door doesn't have enough guard to keep water out while open and raining.
- Jeremy, Alberta

2019-09-23 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26A View Listings

Great RV with almost no issues. Drives well and sleeps 8. As long a a couple are kids. But tight livability with that many. Works great for 4-5 adults or 2 adults and a few kids. Plenty of storage. Totally happy with it, but unfortunately we need to get a larger one Due to the fact that we are camping with 8 or more on a regular basis.
- Michael Winesett , Virginia

2019-09-20 2018 Winnebago Vista 31BE View Listings

Love this floor plan! The bunk beds are such a great feature! I love to read or snooze in there and the doggies love looking out the windows! There are CD players to watch movies. And if the top bunk is not in use it goes up and a hanging rod provides more hanging space for your extra clothes! There is ample space for all and at 31’ this coach will fit in state and national parks Sleeps 9 so if you have a large family this will work great!
- Kathy, Arizona