Grand Design Reflection RVs Reviews (109)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Grand Design Reflection RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

JB from Oregon says:

Have you owned any Grand Design Reflection RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS View Listings

From day one this unit has been problematic..first the heater duct was off going into the bedroom,could get no result from selling dealer...only excuses so took basement panels off and fixed myself..no screws in heater duct holding heater duct hose to plenum..only cheap tape..little wonder it fell off.It wont come off now.Then there was the shower...first use water all over the floor...again no help from selling dealer..just more excuses.Then after getting on roof to check vent covers dealer installed...found them to be out of alignment so couldn’t open vent...fixed myself since dealer only makes excuses.Then found numerous outside trim screws missing...after further investigation found most to broken off inside coach frame...looks like they were over tightened at factory...again no help from dealer...just excuses...I could go on but time and space would not allow it here.Buyer beware...better check it out good before you buy it...and don’t buy from local dealer in Pasco,Washington...be ready to fix things yourself.Grand Design really needs to have better quality control...or go back to the drawing board.
- JB, Oregon

2019-12-04 2019 Grand Design Reflection 29RS View Listings

This camper is exactly what we were looking for. Over all it's been great to camp in, unfortunately we had issues with one of the slides, Island countertop and a compartment door. We have owned this camper less than 10 months, this camper spent over 3 months at the dealer, we took it over twice for the same repair, they replaced the defective part 3 times. They never looked for the root cause for what was damaging the slide until after the third time. The dealer said that when they would receive the replacement parts that the parts were always damaged from Grand Design. When I contacted Grand Design to see if they would repair the camper at their facilities they said that they were booked up and asked me if the dealer could try to repair the camper again. I'm hoping that I never have to have it worked on again. My suggestion that if you are going to purchase a camper from a dealer investigate the service department to see if they have qualified personal to work on the campers. It's no fun waiting 3 months to get your camper back for the same repair.
- Larry, Indiana

2019-12-01 2014 Grand Design Reflection 293RES View Listings

Been to Florida with it twice. No problems Pulls nice Been to Eagle River Wisconsin I had to stay working so didn’t use it much Nice RV for a retired couple. We had plans to stay in Florida, but because of health issues we need to sell it
- Larry Brackemyer, Illinois

2019-11-26 2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

We have a 2020 Reflection 5th wheel. We bought this because it was supposed to be a higher quality RV. For something that should be high quality it has the cheapest TV that you can buy and the built in DVD player is installed so if you sit on the couch you cannot use the remote you must get up and stand within 3 feet of the front of it to get it to work. Now the doors in the bathroom fall apart when you open it. It is now even glued together just a pressed fit. Never go by the temperature reading on the refrigerator it’s so far off when it reads 32 degrees a thermometer I put inside shows 41. This unit is made very cheap definitely not a higher quality RV
- Jerry stitzel, California

2019-11-17 2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

The thermostat kept blowing out. Blue dog replaced the heater. Started having water leaks. Had service people come out replaced all the water lines. Heater heats up and causes water lines to heat up and leak.It needs a heat jacket on heater to stop the basement of 5th wheel from heating up.
- William Noble , Idaho

2019-11-05 2017 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

We bought our unit new but this year we experienced a weak floor in front of refrigerator,stove and seating after 3 months waiting for appointment with our Dealer They advised us our floor problems are from moisture and they can not find where it is coming from. Manufacturer would not warranty. Obviously moisture had been happening for long time but dealer nor manufacturer would cover repair or damage. Floor had 3 year warranty according to warranty info but Manufacturer denied claim. Said out of warranty due to moisture. We do not know how moisture could get to the floor area without some structural problem. We have never had an accident or structure damage and roof and sides have been checked regularly. Loved our unit but now it is useless to us. Dealer and manufacturer dont care and offer no help.
- Ron, Missouri

2019-11-03 2015 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

This trailer has been nothing but a headache since day one. The air conditioner leaked right into the living room area. Numerous issues with the control panel. Water leaks at the panel. We are forever replacing light bulbs in the hanging lights over the island. The stove had to have the ignition starter replaced within months of purchasing the unit. The gas heat in the unit does not turn off at any temperature setting. The furniture is junk. The love seat is flaking and pealing off the exterior cover. Here is the big factor: The trailer was delivered from the dealership to a permanent site and has never been moved. I can't imagine if we were pulling the trailer across country. The dealership has been little or no help in correcting the multiple problems. I would welcome anyone from the company to contact me. If you are considering a fifth wheel do not stop and look at any until from Grand Design.
- Linda Bell, Maryland

2019-10-14 2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

We love are reflection 303 . I have been a lot of 5th wheels including pricey Ones also . Grand design in my book is modern luxury at its best And had a chance to go to a rally wow we met some of the grand design employees they are more then top notch
- Rick, New Jersey

2019-10-07 2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

Really like the the floor plan , however day they delivered the trailer bedroom slide out wouldn’t go out unless you over rode the system. {They came out and replaced the motor } The shower leaked Then after one year the air conditioning went out one week later the hot water heater went out . Then when we went to close up this October once again the bedroom motor doesn’t work , again . This camper is permanently parked at a camp ground
- Ted &Cindy Baier, Wisconsin

2019-09-26 2018 Grand Design Reflection 29RS View Listings

We absolutely love the Reflection 29RS. It is nicer and more luxurious than our house in many ways. My wife loves the kitchen island with its deep farm-style sink and gorgeous countertops, the cabinetry, full size microwave/convection oven, and the ease of reaching everything she needs with just a few steps. There is also the convenient control center for controlling lights, hot water, eater pumps, checking disposal tanks, etc. I love the ease of hook up, the auto-leveling system, and the water hook up system. We both are in love with this RV, it is completely amazing in every way!
- Tim, Ohio

2019-09-25 2019 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS View Listings

We purchased our unit in July 2019 and took it on a 5,000 mile round trip to New York and back to Colorado. This is a “killer” 5th wheel. It was a perfect trip with absolutely no issues with 5th wheel. We’ve been RVing for over 20 years and this is the best unit we’ve ever owned!
- Tom Aljinovich, Colorado

2019-09-24 2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

We bought our 303rls new at the show and love it. We have not had any problems. This is our 4th trailer and our first 5th wheel. Comparing this trailer with the other three, Grand Design has thought of everything. If windy the door does not whip back and hit the trailer because the hinges are tight. When lookin in an outside compartment the door is magnetized to the trailer and up and out of the way. One touch leveling is a dream. One touch black out curtains are great. Fire place warms the living area on a cool morning. Theater chairs are comfortable and heated. Twelve cubic foot side by side refrigerator is great. LED lights all over the place! etc. etc.
- Richard Fulton, California

2019-09-18 2015 Grand Design Reflection 323BHS View Listings

I have tried several times to resolve my warranty issue for my decals on the front cap. Do a simple search and find complaint after complaint about how poorly these decals have withstood ANYTHING from people who have this stored inside. Mine is the same and yet the only response I get is directing me to the new company they use that can sell me new decals. Very poor customer service and clearly no care for taking care of the customer after the fact. This is not a me problem but a product problem that they refuse to address. A five year warranty on decals should be honored. Without a warranty your product name sake should be more care to you then pawning off your failures on the customer. So now all I can do is tell everyone how poorly the my handle their business.
- Ronald Scott Eaton, Oklahoma

2019-09-17 2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST View Listings

We have a 2016 Reflection 5th wheel, purchased new. We were very pleased with the customer service, at the time. All issues were immediately addressed quickly and with complete satisfaction. Things have changed...our recliners are peeling. I called Grand Design and the unit was " out of warranty"..Seriously!!! The RV was less than 2 years old at the time of the origional complaint and the "leather" is peeling. No slipcovers made for theater seating. Each time we sit down we get "leather" bits all over us. I am at a loss. Crazy expensive to recover and crazy expensive to replace...buyer beware!!
- Gretchen Parrish, Florida

2019-09-09 2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS View Listings

This unit is designed and built very well. Plenty of room with 3 slide outs. 2 A/C's keep it plenty cool. It's nice having such a large pantry. You easily only have to grocery shop once a week. Lots of inside storage. Massive front closet in bedroom. Living room is comfortable with theatre seats and trifold sofa. Great kitchen with island sink. Tows well and looks good.
- James Scott T, Alabama

2019-09-05 2018 Grand Design Reflection 28BH View Listings

Overall a good camper just some cons below but I rated it high for a reason- I am happy with the bones of it, I tow with a F150 and it pulls great. Fair size tanks for dry campers, with integrated solar connection. Great storage space in the front, bottom bunk folds up for great space there. Nice Steps. And all the bells you want ( BT audio, LED backlit speakers, It is supposed to be a higher end camper, but that would be misleading. Trim has come off in several areas, Exterior Outlet came out of the wall. Anywhere that can not be seen is poor quality. LED light strip on front cap is non functioning. 2018 model outdoor latches are quite poor ( folks bought the 2019 model and the latches are great) It is very unstable no matter how I set it up, it will rock if someone moves at all while in bed. After the slide is out you will need to re adjust your jacks.
- Curtis Rowe, Northwest Territories

2019-08-25 2016 Grand Design Reflection 357BHS View Listings

I have never been so disappointed in something as much as this. From the first day we have had issues. The water heater controller was bad. Within the first week the gray water tank fell out. Less than 6 months of owning it we had a major water leak. Grand Design was okay in trying to help us get it fixed but rv repair places are a damn joke. I have fixed countless water leaks, at the moment one of my ac units isn't working, I have a bad propane regulator, and my heater circuit board is out. Also the gate valves for the waste have leaked since new and the dealer refused to fix them. It spent 2 months in the shop getting "fixed" and had issues when I picked it up then ended up going back for another month for then to fix about half the **** they messed up the first time. I just want nothing more than to get rid of this 5th wheel.
- Bryan Kerns, Oklahoma

2019-08-22 2019 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

Have had this unit since Nov 2018 taken it out 3 time and have had it back in to dealer twice and still needs to go back again. Right from the start Refrigerator didn't work on electric only gas. Took it back a second time after being told it was fixed, it wasn't, went to pick it up the second time only to find it was still only working on propane, service tech spent an hour replacing electric mother board to get that working. Fire place went out after second use replacement is on back order. The outside entry door is hard to close service department said that the oiled the hinges and that should fix it. still would not close with out slamming and pops open when driving down the road. I asked the service department to look at the door again as I feel it shouldn't have to be slammed to work. After an hour of messing with the latch and the door receiver I noticed that that the door was actually bent or bowed in the middle so all the messing with the latch was for nothing. Service department took pictures of the door and said it might need to be re placed. Unit came with two heated vibrating recliners the heater on one didn't work service department said they would replace the controller when I picked it up was told that it had been replaced once I got it home found it hadn't been. On a positive note the carpet on the dining room slide was torn and they did replace that as well as some loose trim pieces. they also fixed the sticky bathroom door. I feel that having in the shop as many times as I've used it is a little much considering that the only authorized service center is 80 miles away.
- William Prill, Washington

2019-08-18 2019 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS View Listings

Poor workmanship! The RV has less then 500 miles. Screw worked loose in tip out 1 from the floor and gouged a hole in slide wall. Employees put to long of a screw in the front of tip out 1 and they ripped the rubber trim. Under the sink improper screws and the wood surrounding the hoses and elimination pipe and it and the wood pulled pulled out. The radio did not work which they replaced day 1. The curtain in the bedroom keep falling off. The plastic tray in front compartment is cracked in 2 places right side and I do not put weight in it. The front compartment left side leaks water, bad design. Easy accessibility, but should have a flap. The shower has a very cheap floor drain cover. I weigh 290 and my heal made it fold like rubber. I am sure they will cover everything with the warranty, but what a pain. Dealer is 3 1/2 hours away. I guess I expect more for my 45K. I can’t wait to see what the next 4 trips find. Come on a Grand Design.
- Kevin Lobins, Pennsylvania

2019-08-06 2015 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

This RV is a piece of junk. We bought it brand new. Very poor quality. Furniture is cracking and peeling. We have went through tons of light bulbs because of poor quality lighting. Had to have a new air conditioner installed within one year of purchase. Refrigerator burns through fuses. Bed lift stopped within months of purchase. Cheap TV and does not work through the speaker system throughout the trailer. Here is the best of all. We are on a permanent site and do not travel in it. I cannot imagine the problems we would have if we were on the road. Run away from the Grand Design Reflection.
- Linda Bell, Maryland

2019-07-30 2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS View Listings

The dealership was spot on - very good experience. The water control panel has had to be serviced three times when we were out on the road. Very problematic. Paid out of pocket one time just so we could use the water despite having the $3000 warranty. Last issue left us in the woods 10 days with no water or toilet. Checked with dealer. Told we are not alone with water control issues. Taking it back for service two months from now because of back log repairs. No more camping for this year. Very frustrating and will never buy another.
- David VB, Colorado

2019-07-30 2015 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS View Listings

All in all, we have owned this RV since 2015 and is a 2016. It was one of the first to have LED lighting thru-out. Originally, we really were not looking or this type of RV. We thought a travel trailer would fit our needs. However, after viewing this 5th wheel at a RV trade show, we absolutely wanted one and went to the dealer and had one ordered from the manufacture. There were minor issues with it but the Grand Design staff and dealer reps were on page with each other and satisfied and fixed everything. The livability is great with the three slides. Even though we never had anyone else stay in it with us on our trips, it has room enough for six people to sleep. The layout allows easy movement in the living/kitchen area. The wardrobe slide has plenty of room for a five night stay. Plenty of storage thru-out the RV. The ease of pulling this RV surprised me even though the length had me concerned as backing up with it and turning corners gave me pause to be very cautious and very slow. The wheels and tires could be 16" for a better ride. However, we loved all the amenities and comfort the Reflections offered. I decided that there needed more stability when docked. So, I purchased a tripod to stabilize the 5th wheel hitch and this helped with the bounce one would get while moving around in the RV. All in all we are satisfied with our purchase and the quality of this RV.
- Gary H, Oklahoma

2019-07-04 2017 Grand Design Reflection 26RL View Listings

The Grand Design Reflection 26rl is a great size 5th wheel. It's very easy to maneuver into parking spaces even in the smaller parks. Tows like a dream. Perfect size for 2 people. Haven't had a bit of trouble with this RV. Grand Design is a company that stands behind their products and customer service is excellent.
- Mindy, Missouri

2019-07-04 2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS View Listings

This is one of the best Travel Trailers on the market for the price point, quality of craftsmanship and the best customer service in the industry. You will not go wrong buying a Grand Design product. We love it!
- D Henson, Texas

2019-07-02 2018 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS View Listings

Not recommended. I have been very disappointed my less than a year old not used RV has a refrigerator that won't cool to safe temp. I've called a dozen times & all I get is rude persons who tell me to call the refrigerator maker who repeatedly says GD knows it won't cool in a unvented slide, so still under warranty factory & extended we paid extra for here we sit.. worried about fire.. food in a cooler.. to top it off we haven't found a tech that will work with GD or Demetic.. this RV was way over priced & under quality with screws falling out of shower door, trim falling, paint fading.. & it's never even been moved. GD blames Dometic..Dometic blames GD.. both sleep & we pray it doesn't catch on fire.. we do what's been recommended by GD & Dometic (put ice in it, run box fan on in, keep cover off..) Great solutions to try & avoid warranty.. TY.
- Melanie Jacoby, Texas