Heartland Trail Runner RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Heartland Trail Runner RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Brody Pool from Minnesota says:

Have you owned any Heartland Trail Runner RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Heartland Trail Runner 30USBH View Listings

Bought this camper spring of 2017 new. Noticed that the awning fabric was coming apart before we ever used the camper! Brought it in yo the dealer to get it replaced and the warranty claim was denied!!!!! They said it was a "wear" item and too bad so sad. How can an item wear when it has never been used. Will never buy another camper that is manufactured from thm again!
- Brody Pool, Minnesota

2019-07-29 2018 Heartland Trail Runner 25RL View Listings

We bought a 2018 25ft RL camper in late 2017 BRAND NEW and had it stored for the winter at the dealer. We then had it taken to the permanent site where we had it leveled (took them 3 visits as they could not understand level to base instructions). We then had the shower wall pop off and after they attempted to fix they ended up putting more rivets in the wall (still bows out). then we find out the gray and black tanks were reversed (caused $300 damage to campground sewer system). We then had a wiring problem (TV and microwave would stop working). We then had a leak in the roof (the week we took off for vacation) and they could not come out until 18 days later to fix???? We had a temporary fix done so we could enjoy our vacation and after inspection and a claim, they are saying our extended ELITE warranty (which includes seals and gaskets) DOES NOT cover what needs to be fixed-which are seals and gaskets. The camper has to be towed and the pull out taken out to be fixed (I'd rather they tow it than do it at the site as they are charging us $140 each trip (nearly $900). Total estimate nearly $8,000. WHAT??? This is a new camper, only been on site 2 seasons...hasn't moved....maintenance and cleaning done as recommended....Claim into insurance company hoping they will cover...I find it hard to believe we pay nearly $2100 for an extended warranty and it does not cover anything??? Heartland is not customer friendly (The dealership has done a lot for us) but Heartland, NOTHING! WORST company ever. We bought it because it was MADE IN AMERICA! We have had NOTHING but issues. Wish we never got it. :0( any advice on how to handle this???
- Valerie Lopez, New York

2019-07-27 2015 Heartland Trail Runner 29IKBS View Listings

Where do I even begin. I bought this camper bran new in 2015. Has been nothing but a headache ever since. You would think buying a bean new 40,000 unit it would be in good shape. Literally everything is slapped together and is now falling apart. Theres gaps between the walls, the valances where crooked from day one. Took it out camping for the first time and they didn't even have a release valve put on to dump the sewer. Told the dealership and they basically told me I couldn't dump my tank (excuse me)! Took it to another dealership and they put one on for me free of charge. The floor plan is awesome and it has the space I want but it's so poorly put together. It was my first rv purchase I didn't know exactly what I should be looking for hut I guess live and learn... but I would stay clear of this make and model of trailer.
- Mishala Doucette , Alberta

2019-02-17 2017 Heartland Trail Runner TR 275 ODK View Listings

Great trailer for the price this is the best entry level trailer. Dry weight is 7000 pounds. You can tow with a 1500 but I personally prefer to tow with a 2500. For a bumper pull it hardly needs the sway bars
- JONATHAN MORRISON, Texas

2019-01-13 2018 Heartland Trail Runner 25SLE View Listings

We have a trail runner by heartland 25SLE. It is by far the worst camper I have seen. Constantly falls apart. The water heater wiring caught fire, the thermostat for the heater has been replaced two times. The windows have so much condensation from outside that it runs down the wall. Our roof leaks. This is not a used camper by any means. It was bought brand new in 2018.
- Jane Doe, Oklahoma

2018-05-29 2012 Heartland Trail Runner 26RLSS View Listings

My family really likes the room, but the trailer was not well built and have had three room leaks and two of these was when the trailer was very new. Heartland would not stand behind the room leak and it was taken to two different repair centers and paid to have it worked on by a mobile repair company in Gulf Shores Alabama during a rain storm where we had to place the garbage can under the leak for the night it was leaking so bad. I have owned two Gulf Streams without issues and bout a Heartman and had nothing but issues not to mention the break issues we had on the trailer. No more Heartland Rv's. There not built well and don't stand behind the product.
- Eric Farley, Alabama