This toy hauler has a lot of pros and cons...
1) Kitchen is very functional with plenty of counter space. Dinette table being foldable, can easily be brought in from the garage for additional prep space.
2) Bathroom: very roomy,plenty of storage. Skylight in the bathroom helps for additional head space.
3) Garage: Spacious, plenty of room for toys and coverts to a fantastic living/indoor play area for the kids.
4) Ramp that converts to a deck is WONDERFUL. The kids LOVE it and we spend mornings and nights out on it.
5) Husband says it pulls great, and weight is distributed in a way that makes even pulling up the mountain easy on his truck
1) Kitchen: Pantry is narrow, over the sink counters and the top shelves I cant reach and Im 5'6". I either use a step stool or call for reinforcements from husband.
2) Bathroom: The tub is poorly installed and the plastic was separating from the wall within 3 months. Tub also doesn't drain well. No matter how we level the camper, it tends to pool and pocket next to the bench.
3) Overall construction is poor. In addition to the bathroom, the molding around both the doors were loose, the air vents in the garage fell out from the travel from the lot to the house, and others have fallen since. Molding around the bedroom door was warped and had to fixed as well. Plumbing under sink leaked our 2nd trip out, 1 month after purchase.
4) Our 1st trip out, the leveling system was not working properly and wouldn't level. We had to call camping world to come out. They reset it, and showed us how to bypass it, but cont to give us an error of twisted frame. Again took to local CW at home and they factory reset the leveling system... and our next trip out, the front jack pin broke and the camper slammed down.
5) The converter went out just shy of having the camper a year.
6) Garage: again, overhead storage cabinets are too tall for functional use, making them useless for everyday use and the bottoms are thin, cheap material and im nervous to put anything heavier than a few towels back there because it bows. (but bc the garage is so spacious, we bought 2 wardrobes to put back there in the corners for the their closet space.
7) Limited "basement" space outside. you have one pass through at the front, which fills up super fast.
8) They double queen beds and the twin bunk are VERY odd sizes. They are extra long. I looked everywhere online to find sheets for these beds. Even special ordering them, however no one made sheets long enough. I ended up buying flat sheets and sewing elastic around the edges to make my own since I couldn't even special order them.
We LOVE this layout. It works fantastic for our family and even fantastic when extended family or friends stay with us. Campers are usually cheaply made, and this camper is no exception. The little things aren't really an issue for us to fix, However, bc of the warranty we had to send to CW to fix the converter, replace the microwave, fix the leveling system and the front pin. Those have really put a damper on things. To buy a brand new camper and have this many issues in a short amount of time, that's not ok. As much as we love the inside of this toy hauler, we would not buy this cone again if we had a do over and would actually trade it in if that was an option.