Tiffin

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2021-07-24 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25QW View Listings

We love our Tiffin Wayfarer on a Mercedes chassis it has a Diesel engine which is good on fuel. Loving the bedroom in the rear. We have had only small issues and we haved used it frequently we love camping at State Parks. Everywhere we go people say they want one and love to have one like ours and Tiffin is known for quality.We have nothing but compliments on it, especially from experience RV people. Tiffin Wayfarer customers service people are the best. Also, Colton RV where we bought it has given us nothing but the best service. We have owned several RV's and this one is the best. Hope this helps others. I feel if you own a RV you have to be prepared to fix minor things it is 11,000 lb home on wheels moving down the road at 60 miles and hour. People need to get that and expect some issues or don't buy one. Don't expect perfection and no problems with your RV. Buy an extended warranty it is worth every penny.
- Brenda L McElhaney, New York

2021-07-19 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP View Listings

Perfect motor-coach for long distance, long stays or quick weekend trips. 30 minutes maximum for full setup or 10 minutes for overnight passthrough. Only routine maintenance so far😊 Self contained well for a typical 3 night dry camp excursion.
- Kem Dempsey, South Carolina

2021-07-12 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

We have had 3 Tiffins and this one is by far the best. We bought it in 2019 with 10k miles. It is very easy to drive with our tow vehicle a Ranger pickup. The 360 Cummins has a lot of power. The quality of the workmanship is superb we have had minor issues but nothing major. Our dealings with Tiffin have been excellent and very responsive. Our dealership has been very helpful some delays during the virus. We will stay with our Tiffin maybe someday goin up in size. Overall very satisfied with our 33AA.
- Sam Bridges, Florida

2021-07-07 2012 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

It was a wonderful experience, my wife has become ill so we decided to move on. I will miss this one, I put a lot of money into it to fix it like my wife wanted it. I had a problem with my engine about 3100 miles ago and the extended warranty would not cover this. I went back to Dealer and he paid $34,000 for a full rebuild through my local Cummins dealer warranty is available. Beautiful coach I had so much fun in it. Make sure you have a membership with Sam's club and I also belonged to KOA both have very nice campgrounds.
- Chuck Kennedy, Pennsylvania

2021-07-06 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

Purchased it used of coarse, Clean, floor plan was what we were looking for. Few things need to be fixed, but its used. 20K miles is nothing on it. Only problem is trying to find paint for touch up. Have few little nicks,rubbed out most every light scratch. Sticker in door is faded. Tiffin didnt keep records past 2006. May hit auto shop for touch up stuff and some clear coat. Need to remove that cracked plastic film on nose. So far happy with it. Did a week test trip, all was good. 7.3 mpg in stop n go traffic for 5 hours. Should get closer to 8mpg on rd with cruise on. That was with toad on dolly.
- Joe Walsh, Florida

2021-07-03 2015 Tiffin Allegro 31SA View Listings

I am 66 years old, and in my lifetime, I have never experienced a company more dedicated to customer satisfaction! I had the pleasure recently of meeting Bob Tiffin and a number of his staff at a rally in Iowa. They took the time to answer some questions I had, and went out of there way to address a warranty issue I had. At Tiffin motorhomes, the employees are not just help, they are family! These are by far and away the finest rv’s money can buy and they stand behind that. Thankyou Tiffin motorhomes for making me a very happy camper
- Daniel Peterson, Iowa

2021-06-15 2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH View Listings

Tiffin has had a reputation for quality and does an excellent job of standing behind their product even when out of the one-year warranty period. On several occasions, they have repaired minor items for no charge.
- Richard W Harvey, Washington

2021-06-05 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25QW View Listings

A friend purchased a 2021 NEW 25’ LW from a dealer in California for $135,500.00. NEW. This should sell for no more than $125,000.00. What else can I say ????????????????????????? I ll trade a 3 slide class A 3580TS Coachmen Epic Premier with 22,339 miles on it 8.1 L under warranty til September 2021.
- Morris Weseloh, Alabama

2021-06-05 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

Top quality motorhome. Tiffin Motorhomes perform customer service like no other company. Technicians are only a phone call away. Our experience with our choice to "Go Tiffin" has truly been an exceptional experience. The Air suspension ride is smooth and a real joy to drive. Performance is great. Tiffin is the only motorhome I would buy.
- Patty Means, Arizona

2021-06-04 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

Beautiful, well designed, and well made - by Tiffin! Easy to drive, great floorplan for family of 2 to 4; factory options are great such as fireplace that actually heats the whole coach. Great engine with strong towing power. Good suspension. Highly recommended! We have owned one for two years without one single problem!
- Joe Dixon, Alabama

2021-05-25 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OPP View Listings

The Tiffin brand is one of the most respected brands in the class A motorhome circles. Their tech support is outstanding and very easy to work with. The Allegro Bus quality rivals coaches twice the cost. Everything from the quality of the cabinets to the cargo doors is excellent. No flimsy materials used. The tag axle makes this coach very easy to drive and handles the wind exceptionally. The floor plan is very comfortable and the heated floors are a huge plus. The floor plan is open and feels like a home. There is storage everywhere and it is more than enough to hold what you need for a long stay. The cargo area has pull out trays that make access to your stuff easy. I love the 4 TV’s in the coach. Finally, the power glide chassis is fantastic on good roads and wow does it handle the rough roads well. Tiffin makes a beautiful bus and I am proud to have owned two so far.
- William Brown, Oklahoma

2021-05-23 2021 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW View Listings

I’ve had this RV since new less than 3 months. I had one trip to Disneyworld for a week, wonderful no problems. I came back yesterday from an 11 day adventure to 15 states. MS, TN, AR, MO, NE, IO, SD, WY, UT, CO, ID, AZ, NM, TX , LA. Lots of national parks. (5,) lots of mountains. I put over 4600 miles. I had several 500 mile days and one 600 mile day. Two days of terrible 25-35 mph crosswinds in the mountains and the deserts of NM and TX. Crosswind Assist came on several times. I am 83 years old and I am alone. I had one problem that persisted for short period of time, the active brake assist message came on and shut down the Adaptive Cruise Control. It happened 4 times but cured itself. At 4000 miles the add DEF message came on and I added 2 1/2 gallons. Other than that everything worked perfectly. The computer showed I traveled 4656 miles, averaged 14.3 MPG and 56 MPH. I LOVE my Wayfarer. The Murphy bed is comfortable. I hated to come home but we have graduation ceremonies coming up. I’m leaving just as soon as I can. Where I hadn’t decided yet. One bit of advise, the Wayfarer is a two passenger vehicle not only because of gross weight but only has two seatbelts. It’s not a family vehicle. I weighed my vehicle with full fuel water and lots of equipment and I only had 170 lbs left to get me to the 11030 gross weight. The diesel pulls beautifully even in the mtns. Very impressive.
- Gibran Werby, Mississippi

2021-05-16 2012 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 35QBA View Listings

I chose this Tiffin 35QBA mainly because of the Tiffin name, I have met Mr. Tiffin several times and have experienced his warranty promise and his word first hand as a total gentleman. We have enjoyed the bunk feature and 4 slides. No issues, great experience, just A great product.
- James R Regan, Massachusetts

2021-05-05 2015 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

The Allegro Breeze is easy to drive, easy to park and has all of the comforts of the bigger buses. We have enjoyed the comfort and ease of the coach so much we are going to get another newer one to replace this one. Not to mention the quality and Tiffin's service is outstanding.
- Russell R Garcia, California

2021-05-04 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

Located in Peterborough Ontario Canada. A pleasure to drive. The turning circle is almost within its length. Great visibility. Mountains no problem 450hp and two stage engine brake. Asking price in Canadian dollars. 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP almost 39 feet long. 450 Hp Cummins Diesel. 18,000 miles Air ride. Air Brakes. Allison Six speed Transmission. 10,000 watt diesel generator. Two solar panels to charge house battery when dry camping. Solar controller inside panel. Maintenance free batteries. All electric coach. Auto leveling Jack's. High wind auto retract awning. Surround sound. Blue-ray player. Three TVs in side and one outside. Out door combination freezer refrigerator. Washer and dryer. Remote Passenger GPS and JBL controll panel. Powered day and night blinds with control at five locations. Air horn and normal horn. Wifi Ranger. Heated floor. Diesel Acqua Hot for unlimited hot water and heating. Three heatpumps A/C. Electric fire place heater. Dish washer. USB charging ports throughout the coach. Central Vaccum. Rainmaker shower head. Induction stove top. Residential refrigerator with ice maker. Convection Microwave. Power driver seat and passenger seats. Diesel tank fill from ether side of coach. Power stair well cover. Window awnings. Power reels for water hose and power cable. Storage slide-tray goes both ways. Lock all basement doors with remote key pad or from the bed- side control pad. Key pad entrance lock. Key pad wall safe. Satellite dish. Four slides. Heated mirrors. Heated seats. Mobile Eye. More Pictures available.
- Kirk Wilde, Ontario

2021-05-02 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW View Listings

Don’t waste your money Bought 2020 over $100k wayfair 25rw After 2 trips Big foot stoped working All water lines froze up on first cold trip and yes we had the tank heaters Drawers open and close when you drive Shower will not drain when coach is level only when we lower the front Solar panels waste of money Front door placement is half under awning crazy Constant drip on drain pipe no mater how hard I try will not close tight When you call for help they are real nice but not effective and it’s takes forever with all the info they want before they can help, come on man get into the 21 c with voice and phone recognition Power hook up works MOST of the time I have to play with land Line breakers before it will connect Table in front of recliners too low and very lose, not functional Doors around coach will not close flat, they seem to be out of square Very hard to get service
- Howard burke, Georgia

2021-04-22 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

We love our Tiffin. The motorhome has lots of luxury features like the blinds and all the room in the cabinets and the basement compartments are super large and can fit so many things. I am amazed by the Workhorse Chassis paired with the Chevy power plant. The dual exhaust and the torque make the combination one of the best to tow vehicles. The upgrades in springs, shocks and steering stabilizer make driving a pleasure. I upgrade the cameras to color and I love the front mounted mirrors which allows driving without taking ones focus off the roadway.
- Alan Ritz, Pennsylvania

2021-04-20 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

They are beautiful on the outside and all you hear about is service. They DO NOT service their own vehicles over 10 years your on your own. The doors leak over time from the top rail and rot the steps out. They have a very top heavy feel to them with alot of sway. I have driven cross country for 20 years and these feel very loose. The wetbay had a recall but if you didn't have it fixed in that time your out of luck, they will not touch it and the tanks will fall out look on Youtube. Also the roof will leak these are not one piece fiberglass and you will not notice it until it shows on your ceiling. I still have mine but its a constant battle to keep it up and I also have a 70 foot shop to keep mine in and it only has 25000 miles . So dont fall for the beauty if you dont like to work hard.
- Jack Pineiro, Louisiana

2021-04-19 2014 Tiffin Allegro Red 34QFA View Listings

Tiffin Motorcoach is known for their quality Motorcoaches using only quality materials, beautiful interiors, high quality wood cabinetry and backed by one of the most rock solid warranties in the industry. The exterior is high gloss paint with multiple clear coats for the ultimate shine and durability. The QFA is a 36’ RED with a wonderful floor plan for both entertaining and livability. With the U-shaped dinette and oval table, it blends nicely into the living room and gives the feeling of a second sofa with a coffee table entertaining easily 8 adults without adding additional seating. Because the table is telescoping it also makes into a twin bed that allows sleeping for six. There are also two additional large storage drawers beneath the cushions. This is an extremely popular floor plan and is difficult to find in the used market. The Cummins 340 HP Diesel engine coupled with the 6 sp. Allison transmission allows for a quiet smooth shifting and will tow a 5,000 lb. vehicle effortlessly. The Freightliner chassis is known for it’s wonderful air suspension and smooth ride yet solid feel while allowing for more than 80 cubic ft. of basement storage. The one piece fiberglass roof is both solid and virtually maintenance free other than the occasional cleaning and caulk. The standard Dometic electric/ LP refrigerator was preferred allowing for a large pantry with 3 drawers beneath. We opted for the full King bed and the stacking washer/ dryer.
- Ken Marsh, Michigan

2021-04-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP View Listings

Tiffin best of the best, only positive comments from owners on their web site and Facebook owners page, buy the best!!!! I have followed them on face book for several years, never a bad report only all positive, what's not to like!!!!
- Winston Brown, Ontario

2021-04-15 2001 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40RP View Listings

We love this RV. It was purchased with full time living in mind, and this model filled the bill. Very comfortable, and lots of storage. Easy living inside and out. Easy to drive and plenty of power. Love it!
- Bonnie Heying, Missouri

2021-04-14 2009 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37QDB View Listings

TIFFIN MAKES A GREAT RV- THE CUMMINS DIESEL ENGINE PERFORMS AWESOME - WHEN TOWING A CAR YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S THERE UNLESS YOU LOOK IN THE CAMERA,WITH 4 SLIDEOUTS IT OPENS UP NICELY - PLENTY OF ROOM - ON THE ROAD IN CRUISE CONTROL 65-70MPH IT PURRS LIKE A KITTEN GETS 12MPG EXCELLENT MID RANGE RV AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE !!
- Rod, Louisiana

2021-04-06 2011 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

2011 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP, 4 Slides, 21,000 miles, Spartan Chassis, Onan 10kw generator, solar panels, inverter, Aqua Hot, Dish Washer, Residential Refrigerator, KING BED W/ sleep numbers mattress , Stackable Washer
- Nicolle T, Massachusetts

2021-03-29 2020 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

An excellent coach to drive. Lots of power. Turns are very tight. Lots of floor space as well. TVs are everywhere. Craftsmanship and quality are excellent. Very well built. Parts fit, work and do not rattle. Went to red bay to get some follow up work done and the service there was unbelievable. Every place should treat customers like this. Any little issue I had they said no problem, we will fix it. They also gave us an extra 6 months on our warranty due to the Covid. We bought the RV in South Carolina and drove it back to Washington via red bay. I also needed a couple of parts replaced when I got back and they sent me the new parts, Tech helped me install them via phone. Nobody I know does this. Bottom line Is my RV is not stuck in some shop for days, weeks. Techs are also available to help with understanding how things work and operate. Love the induction stove and auqa hot system. No more propane to deal with.
- John korn, Washington