Tiffin Reviews on RV Insider (394)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2020-07-04 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 36QSP View Listings

This is a comfortable ride for road trips. Good on fuel. Dual Air conditioning is so comfortable and heat if needed. We lived on the road for 3 months. Residential refrigerator/freezer is awesome big The seats are made like pleather , no rip or tares. Marble floors are so easy to clean. And hook ups let you wash and dry your clothes. We put these in brand new last year!
- Gail, California

2020-07-01 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

We loved this RV. We had never owned a diesel on a freight liner chassis. The ride is incredible and beyond our imagination. We were told it was an easy smooth drive , but this unit is so smooth that you could leave a glass of ice tea on the counter the whole trip and not worry about a spill. I loved the braking system. I love the air ride. I love the electric extras like electric cord reel and electric water hose reel. I also loved the water filtering system. I love the entertainment system. Perhaps my favorite is the instant hot water system Aqua Hot.
- DANIEL LEBLANC, Louisiana

2020-06-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

This is our fifth Tiffin, compared to our other 5 coaches we really love it. The valid air levelling and manufacture support is second to none. We get lots of compliments on it and it really is a pleasure to drive. We haven’t had any major issues just a few cosmetic things but service center corrected all of them.
- D banks, Manitoba

2020-06-16 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37DB View Listings

Owned this MH over 4 yrs. Runs and drives better than previous Tiffin MH owned, 6 Tiffin MH over all. Love floor plan, good for longer stays, but not to large, like 40 ft bus we had prior. Better quality than other MH in price range. Tiffin does lots little extras on this 2006 Allegro Bay,like corian counters, roof satellite, inverter, power sun shades, much more, not options at additional cost, but standard. The main reason bought this Allegro Bay for floor plan, and know best customer service by Tiffin. Tiffin service department are industry's best walking you through any situation on your MH regardless of age. Just wish newer Tiffins build as well as older ones were. I bought new Tiffin in 95 and 99 Tiffin. Minimum things needed corrected then.
- Dennis Barton, Alabama

2020-06-14 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We purchased our 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red brand new. First of all Tiffin customer service is top notch. We took the Tiffin back to Red Bay one time for warranty work and it was a Great experience. We had our recliner start peeling and Tiffin paid for a new recliner. I cannot say enough good about the Tiffin experience. It's Perfect! Especially enjoyed the Tiffin Rally's. They're very informative and fun. Thanks Tiffin for all you do!
- Ella Selenski, Florida

2020-06-10 2004 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40DP View Listings

This was the most desirable coach in the high end quality we looked at. Everything about it was Top quality and luxury. Reliable and easy to drive compared to any gas coach we have ever been in. Best all round investment. Ours was a 400 diesel with the Allison transmission. I expect the best made as most people know. Highly recommend purchasing one if you want quality in craftsmanship and serviceability. A good used one through a private owner is best option if you want to save money in the purchase.
- Carol, Ohio

2020-06-07 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

We started RVing in 2010 and had a couple of RVs prior to this one. The 2013 Phaeton is the best one we ever owned. It is super easy to drive. I was a little skeptical about driving a 40’, but after taking the Lazydays confidence course I was fully confident. My husband and I both drive which makes it easier for our trips. The layout and storage spaces make it comfortable for full-timing which we have done. The service we received from Tiffin motor homes has gone above and beyond any service we have experienced. I would highly recommend this RV.
- Linda Ogles, Texas

2020-05-18 2011 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR View Listings

By far the Best Small Diesel Pusher for getting around. Shortest turning radius to get into any restaurant, shopping center, gas station. Very quiet driving, great Allison smooth transmission. Walk around Queen bed and two ceiling ducted air conditioners makes for great living conditions. So much better than the front diesel Sprinter Chassis. Tiffin Quality and Company Support. Perfect upgrade for replacing a Gas Coach or Front Diesel. 2011 does not require DEF. Drove mine for more than 30K miles.
- Zakre R, Florida

2020-05-17 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH View Listings

I bought a 2014 Tiffin Phaeton about two years ago and have loved it. Our first really long trip was a 6000 mile one the South Dakota, Yellowstone and Montana. The coach is easy to drive and was fantastic to live in. It has been such a great experience that we are selling the unit and buying a new one just like it.
- Jerry Quick, Alabama

2020-05-12 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

In 2012 I bought a brand new Tiffin Allegro Red 34 QFA, this was the first diesel we ever had and a class A. Wow it was the best choice we ever made to be full time or even just week end. We lived in it for 5 years and travel USA and Canada for 4 years and in 2020 we decided to buy a house in Florida and downsize with the Motorhome. We made wonderful memories during our travel without a glitch. Tiffin was wonderful with service and they are the best. They believe in the product and they back it up.
- Rene St Puerre, Florida

2020-05-09 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37DB View Listings

Outstanding value for the price point. In the 5 years of ownership, no major issues. Never had a problem while on a trip. I would not be afraid to drive this RV to Alaska. Also, I have received outstanding service and support from the many people in and around Red Bay. If I buy another RV down the road, it would be a Tiffin.
- Shellie Waites, Alabama

2020-05-03 2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

I like the design of the inside Love the look on the outside Would like to come down and look at it and talk about the price No smoking on the inside How many owners owned it before this when how well it was maintain What's don't need to be fix on it Why condition is the roof and the slide down How old is the refrigerator and AC and tires Washer and dryer and a plumbing
- Wayne Pindell , Florida

2020-04-23 2017 Tiffin Allegro BUS 37AP View Listings

Had many small problems in the first year mostly due to poor quality control and pre delivery inspection both from factory and dealership. Due to the very poor service at our dealership we had most of the problems taken care of at Red Bay. They were unable to fix an erratic problem with our power lift bed refusing to work occasionally and so I finally took care of the problem myself by wiring a separate switch connecting directly to a battery connection. I am presently working on repairing a Schwintek slide as well as trying to locate a faulty infloor heat sensor. I must say that Bob Tiffin and his staff have been good to me, even extending my warranty by one year. I will recommend Tiffin to anyone but the Dealership we purchased it from to no one.
- Al Zeghers, British Columbia

2020-04-21 2020 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

first thing is do not buy at La Mesa rv in Pheinix AZ.good sales people but getting things looked after the sale in near impossible.Fridge did not work first day out.No PDI at all.there are paint problems with the rv and the dealer in Ontario told me to take back to were I bought it.thats nice we live in Ontario.asked tiffin about getting it repaired and told me I could get it repaired at the dealer.this is the one who told me to take it back to the selling dealer.the quality of the unit inside is great,but if you look a little deeper like I did I found two furnaces not hooked up at all.one I found the wiring in the under bay not connected.the other did not have the wires connected that I fixed.the other problem with the second furnace was the plumbing for the heat unit are not attached to anything,they are just sitting there with the glycol hose bypassing the hosing they were supposed to be hooked two.the bay heater duct is not hooked up to anything.i found it under the shower not hooked up to anything,so much for bay heat in the cold.we bought a Tiffin because all the hype about quality and great paint.and dealership help.NOT THE CASE.this rv was never checked at the factory for quality at all.now its up to me to fix these problems.So be careful buying a TIFFIN they are not that great.
- Randy Galaski, Ontario

2020-04-19 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

Tiffin Open Road Allegro 34PA is top of the line. Enjoyed my Tiffin rig for a couple years and had no issues. The quality is tops. Pats are easy to get and the Tiffin people are very easy to deal and answer any questions.
- J. Rega, Idaho

2020-04-15 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

We gave “Livability” 4 stars because of the position of the TV, front mounted & because of having to high step into the shower. Otherwise this has been a very comfortable coach to live in full time. It has adequate storage for everything we’ve needed. “Overall Quality” was given 5 stars because after seeing many other coaches of the age, this is far superior to most. “Floor Plan” was given 5 stars because for a 42’ design, there is great living flow for both of us. “Driving/Towing“ was given 5 stars because it handles extremely well. After replacing the OEM shocks with Koni shocks, the handling significantly improved making driving it very pleasurable. You have to be careful with it because it likes to go fast. Towing the Jeep in all kinds of terrain is smooth. “Factory Warranty/ Support we gave 4 stars because Tiffin has stopped any repairs of motor homes greater than 10 years old. However, there are plenty of qualified companies to service our rig to our satisfaction in Red Bay, AL. Their support has been, in the past, superior to anyone else in the industry that I know of. I would highly recommend this RV to anyone because of all the upgrades that have been made to the coach. With an engine having just over 6000 miles, a three year warranty, & a new AquaHot system, this is almost like a new bus.
- Timothy Sikora, Texas

2020-04-14 2008 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

We have dearly loved this coach Never been smoked in nor have had and pets I would never own anything other than a Tiffin Coach as I have never had a glitch-with it. It is the closest to a showroom new Coach and ready to roll. Would certainly keep it if my wife could continue RVing It is truly a once in a lifetime investment at a very reduced cost compared to what all the amenities of a new package. Must see
- Lawrence House, Idaho

2020-04-06 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

We have the same model except no fireplace. We had to replace the Norcold Refrigerator two years ago and the back end floor had to be lifted. Tiffin did it because it was a recall and done under the time frame. We love this unit!
- Freddy Ridout, Virginia

2020-03-25 2015 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP View Listings

Powerglide chassis drives straight and solid, no wandering even in high winds. Plenty of power to tow. Comfortable interior with 3 TV's, reclining euro chair and footrests in couch. Heated tile floors and fireplace keep it cozy year round. Lots of storage in easy to access pull out trays. We like it so much we ordered a new Tiffin Bus with the same options and floor plan.
- Craig, California

2020-03-18 2018 Tiffin Wayfarer 24TW View Listings

Fun, agile, and full of quality! The service from Tiffin and Mercedes has been unmatched. We have driven this vehicle from the Atlantic Ocean in SC to the Pacific Ocean in California. we have driven it in the Gas Light District in San Diego as well as historic New England. It drives like a dream and is so easy to use.
- juanita, South Carolina

2020-03-09 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

My 34 TGA is a pleasure to drive. With 3 slides and two of them opposing the room in the motorhome is spacious. Huge under carriage storage. GCVW is 30,000 pounds. We receive many compliments on our Allegro Open Road. One of the most popular manufacturers with great support from Tiffin.
- David Otey, Florida

2020-02-25 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bay 34XB View Listings

Best RV ever all the way around. It has treated us well, with no issues. Only selling to go bigger. This is the biggest you can go and still stay in state parks!! Very comfortable and reliable!! Very spacious, with a ton of storage everywhere!! Love have the 2 a/c units with furnaces. Helps so much in any climate!!
- Megan Randall, Arizona

2020-02-24 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

Solid unit with excellent customer service. I recommend Tiffin as one of the top brands in diesel pushers. The features and design of the coach have been well thought thru. Any time I've had an issue customer service is quick to help me troubleshoot and send parts when needed. Best of the best in my opinion and we have owned several.
- Bert Echterling, Texas

2020-02-18 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

3rd class A in 3 years. Winnebago 27PE gasser and Allegro Open Road 32SA gasser. Liked the Tiffin support and upgraded to the diesel. Great power, handling and ride. Wonderful Tiffin service at Red Bay. The 37PA with the single HUGE bathroom with 2 sink vanity is a delight. Plenty of in-coach and basement storage. Interior space with the 4 opposing slide outs is enormous. Paint job is beautiful. We are always getting compliments. Only irritation is the "rope" light ceiling lighting is requiring a second repair. Otherwise we are certainly happy and loyal Tiffin owners given quality, beauty, amenities, service, and support.
- Randall (Capt. Randy) Davis, Missouri