Tiffin RVs Reviews (354)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Have you owned any Tiffin RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2019-10-14 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Gorgeous motorhome in pristine condition. Doesn't even looked lived in. Owners have taken excellent care of inside and basement areas. Generator starts quickly and is very quiet. It's on our short list!
- kathybgraham@gmail.com, Alabama

2019-10-13 2016 Tiffin Phaeton 44OH View Listings

This has been the BEST RV I've owned. The powerglide frame beats out the Freightliner. Lots of power,love the layout. Smooth riding with tag,easy to turn. Have gotten many many compliments. Color is fantastic.never run out of hot water. Many more features.
- Red Ashley , Texas

2019-10-08 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

We bought a 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED new in June of 2012 from a dealer in Ft. Lauderdale FL. In Oct. we made an appt. for light warranty work to be done in February 2013. When we arrived they didn't know who we were. They jerked us around for 4 days doing nothing but washing it 3 times. On the 4th day I was so upset that I left after telling them about my frustration and they could not have cared less!! We should have realized then that was just the beginning of a long journey. We had problem after problem both big & small,including having an $8400 repair to the DEF system after only 38000 miles and we even experienced the infamous "Tiffin Crack". But we persisted thinking that it would get better around the next corner, but that corner always seemed to be around the next corner. So after 7 years of this and multiple trips to Red Bay for repairs we decided that these were just expensive pieces of junk and we had enough and sold it. The MSRP on our rig was over $214,000! This industry and the people in it all treat you like you're just a dumb annoyance to them! So if it's your idea of a vacation driving your rig to Red Bay or some other repair shop...knock yourself out! You have been warned!!! Just one man's opinion.... P.S. Red Bay isn't all that easy to work with either!
- Alan, Massachusetts

2019-10-05 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

Tiffin coaches are top-of-the line motorhomes. Their quality is above the rest and the customer service in Red Bay, AL is 5-star. Our coach is an older model and has held up superbly - indicative of Tiffin's quality reputation!
- Jenny Homan , Georgia

2019-10-02 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 24TW View Listings

I have had many issues with this RV, sink not hooked up, no electric mirrors, air conditioner drain not hooked up, plus many more. Today I found out that the dash light error reading about a tail light out is due to the fact that the wiring harness connectors have not been seal so they shorted out . Mercedes will not cover this under warranty and recommend that the whole harness be replaced and all connections properly sealed, they said this is just the start of theses issues. Now back to the dealer who has done an outstanding job of fixing this coach.
- Steven Sershen, South Dakota

2019-09-30 2013 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

My friend and I had this RV and loved it. Had no trouble with the engine or driving. If u want to travel the country then this is the way to go. My friend dies this past March. The is the reason it’s being sold.
- Carolyn Conner, Louisiana

2019-09-27 2016 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH View Listings

Bought new Aug 2015. Tiffin top notch company in MH industry. Quality #1 in all workmanship. Excellent coach design, woodwork outstanding, good quality furnishings. Plenty of cabinet & closet storage. Bays easily accessible and water tight. Tag axle provides tremendous stability negotiating tight curves and competing with 18 wheelers on the highway. Love the 450 Cummins engine, plenty of torque to climb the steepest mountain. Great engine retarder helping slow on mountain descents. Love the smart steering wheel with cruise control and wiper controls. Most always drive with cruise on. Good mpg at 8.5 mi/gal towing. Used MH about 100 day’s per year. Made 4 nice long trips: out west to Glacier National Park, Canadian Rockies, and Pacific Coast. Up to Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Montreal, Niagara Falls. Out west to Seattle by way of Branson, MO, Denver, Page, AZ, Crater Lake, OR, and return by northern states. Last trip was to Boston, Gettysburg, Washington, DC, Outer Banks. Rest of travel to nearby places in the southeast. Also weekend trips to Disneyworld w/ granddaughters. On two trips returned to Florida with a stop in Red Bay, AL where Tiffin makes their motorhomes. Factory tours are available. They do service work on their coaches at the best prices to be found and their expertise cannot be matched. The Tiffin family stands by their product! We had a 38’ Fleetwood Expedition before buying our Phaeton. Loved the first coach but the Phaeton has been an upgrade in all aspects. More solid quality coach, improved driveability, and terrific living quarters. Engine and all operational systems on the Phaeton have performed flawlessly. Some of the Phaeton features we love are: 1 1/2 bath, larger, full shower stall, all electric coach eliminating messing with propane, heated porcelain floors, dishwasher, surround sound, TV locations, fireplace, dual window shades w/ sun and night shades. More living space with 4 slide outs versus 3. Love the one bay that has the sliding tray for easier access to items. Electric reels for electric cord and white water hose makes setup and takedown much easier. Love the aqua hot heating system. Constant flow of hot water for showers. Silent forced air heating in cold night weather. Heat pumps on roof work fine but do make for more noise, just like when they run to cool the coach. We are sad to be leaving the RV travel lifestyle. Started in 2011. Now approaching 77 next spring, must recognize it is time to make an adjustment for our future travel using planes, hotels, and car rentals to get around. Gosh we have had so much fun getting to see God’s country....all 48 states, some many times plus locations in Canada. We have over 20,000 photos to relive our trips over the years to come. All the best travels to whomever takes ownership of our Phaeton. She will be missed!
- Tom Virag, Florida

2019-09-24 2005 Tiffin Allegro Open Road View Listings

I love this Coach. I am only selling it do to the fact I am now an amputee and it is not an easy task without great expense to retrofit for my access. This Coach has always been very reliable. Handles like a dream. Runs great and powerful. Interior is solid wood not paneling. Has a large kitchen area. Two slides and tons of storage inside and out.
- John Obermeyer, Oregon

2019-09-14 2016 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

Very nice coach in quality and comfort. Very good condition, everything works great. Can be a turnkey coach for the right price, tow bar, Air Force One Auxiliary braking system for your tow vehicle, and tire monitoring system for all tires including towed. Lots of options all electric coach with aqua hot system. Heated floors, fireplace,dishwasher, washer and dryer, wall safe in closet. Four smart televisions, in motion satellite system.
- Tim Davidson , Florida

2019-09-10 2019 Tiffin Phaeton 40IH View Listings

Purchased our Tiffin Phaeton 40IH on 31 August 2019. Still sitting at the RV Country dealership two weeks later waiting to get repairs due. From day one the main awning would not work. Still waiting on parts. From day one front TV would turn on automatically any time. TV was replaced but that one was damaged during shipment so it didn’t work. Still waiting for replacement TV. The shower door guard at the bottom was damaged letting water seep onto the floor. This did get repaired. The Clear coat protection on the front was peeling off in two places. Dealership found someone to repair the clear coat. Found a couple of small bubbles in the repair. You would expect that an expensive motor coach would have been checked thoroughly before being turned over to the customer. Granted after all the paperwork was done I was notified of the deficiencies and told that they would be repaired. Still sitting here at the dealership waiting. Patience is a virtue but there is a limit that is quickly approaching.
- Hoyle Cook, Nevada

2019-09-08 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 31SA View Listings

I totally loved this rv. I looked vigorously for a long time and wanted a luxury coach. I am constantly surprises each time I'm in my "discover you coach mode". This coach has every amenity and then Some. I am 77 and lost my travel partner is my only reason for selling.
- Robert Bren, Florida

2019-09-05 2012 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

This is a great RV it's a much better quality than most. The quality of interior parts that they use compared to most is above average and a lot better than what I've seen around. The exterior is full body paint which is a big thing and looks great. It runs and handles great for the size and has plenty of interior space with the three slide outs.
- Roland, California

2019-09-05 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH View Listings

This is our 5th motorhome We are also former 5th wheel owners, so you can see we know how to take care of our units. We recently went back to Red Bay Alabama and everything checked out. This unit has a built in dishwasher that my wife loves.
- Richard Wynd, Arizona

2019-09-04 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QRP View Listings

Great RV Like new condition. We travelled around the US and for 12 years went from Massachusetts to Naples Florida to our home state every October and back to Mass in May.
- John van Der Wal, Florida

2019-09-02 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37QDB View Listings

It is Tiffin. The customer service and quality is self explanatory. It is easy to call Tiffin directly for any parts. I have called and gotten a Tiffin family member on the phone. It is hard to come close to that.
- Paul Lindenfeld , New Jersey

2019-08-31 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

Just spent close to 1/2 Mil $ on a 33AA RED from TRAVELAND in West Kelowna BC.... quality control from factory is NON EXISTENT and the same goes for the dealership that released the vehicle the day after they received a BRAKES MOUNTING BOLTS RECALL... Below is a list that has come to light.... at the moment... From the outside: 1)Vehicle had a DOT brakes mounting bolts recall, it should never have been delivered or driven by the customer (ME) even though the dealer was aware of the recall the day before I picked up the bus! 2) Driver side day driving LED only 1/2 working 3) Roof had more Dicor spread all over it rather than protecting the various areas that had to be sealed from elements 4) Front door screen aluminum top part of frame completely chewed away because of bad hinge/stay design 5) Front door rubber flap protecting latch is ripped 6) I had to adjust majority of the latches of the external storage compartment doors as they rattled when you drive and found the inside covered with dust and grime as they did not sit tight against the door seals Inside: 1) Front windshield night screen rolls up all skewed as the roller blind is misaligned and the mounting screws have been cross-threaded 2) One of the lounge night screens has, what looks like, sewing machine holes in the middle of it...like the seamstress made a mistake and started sewing again in a different place. 3) The hob/stove paint peeling from the burner tops 4) Lounge wood trim above slide-out one side has brad nails visible in the wood mouldings with filler that does not match 5) In the bedroom part of the baseboard is split and looks like they tried to stick it back together with silicone but did not work 6) The cabinet above driver has screws missing from the internal panel so it flaps around, and it's not real wood ...it's thin ply covered with 'plastic peel and stick look like wood' 7) The other cabinet above passenger seat housing the Winegard router, same problem with internal panels that do not fit and are plastic peel & stick.... and the Router power supply was not even connected... I had to unscrew the cupboard panel where I found the power adapter just thrown in the front void above windshield 8) Driver side dash trim moulding screwed down crooked and does not fit the recess 9) Shower door, one side, did not slide smoothly, I had to remove it and found one of the rollers had been installed by a 'gorilla' 10) The fresh water gauge showed 'Full' when it was empty...dealer found the sensor had been wired ass-backward! The dealer is waiting for 'approval' from Tiffing to replace some of the items.... Prior to this Bus we had a 35Ft travel trailer that cost a fraction of the Allegro and it was perfect in all aspects...we had it for 10 years and never had any issues. Given the cost of the Allegro I would expect perfection to say the least. I will be giving the onboard washer and drier a test run one of these days...lets see what happens! So far this is what has come to light...and we have only had the bus 3 weeks!!! Watch this space....!!!
- Eric, British Columbia

2019-08-21 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

We bought the Allegro 35 DA new and still own it wit 30 K on the clock . This class a is built like a tank but drives like a Cadillac .We traveled with our kids growing up and now its time for us too travel on are own. I cant think of any major issues with the MH all original from roof to ground . Tiffin does a great job
- jim , Michigan

2019-08-19 2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

I love this Coach! I call it our one bedroom condo on wheels with ever changing views. The quality is very nice and the kitchen with the pull out counter make it a dream to cook in. Love the king bed with windows for fresh night air. The two bathroom sinks for hi/hers are perfect. It floats down the road and I sit in the passenger recliner reading a book, just like sitting in your living room.Lots of engine to get us over the passes with a jeep tow behind. Quality/comfort equals easy living!
- Julia Lowden, Washington

2019-08-16 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Bus is a great coach for full time or extended living. Quality materials are used from floor to ceiling to insure that it will last. Tiffin's service and standing behind their product is legendary in the industry. Mr Bob Tiffin can be reached by phone and that is unheard of from the CEO of large company. The Cummins engine, Allison transmission, and Spartan chassis on our unit makes it easy to drive and provides a quiet, smooth ride. Our 40 QXP has a floorpan that suits our style. You may like something different but make sure its a Tiffin!
- Bill Kelly, Michigan

2019-08-16 2012 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

This RV is a perfect size for 2 people and 4 dogs traveling to dog shows. Or with the crates removed and the cabinet and couch reinstalled would be fun for 4 people to use with ease for any adventure. All the features are functional and diesel mileage is approximately 10 mpg. It's a Tiffin so reliability and product support is not a worry.
- Cindy Garcia, California

2019-08-09 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is a great RV. The brand speaks for itself. When you call the manufacturer they actually help you, not put you off for the next person that answers the phone. This 36LA rides like a dream. People have alot of pros and cons regarding a gas V10 engine. I can say V10s run very well,and climb hills very well. Now you will still hear the whining of the engine, get past that and your good. It's good having the bath and half for when you have guest. If your interested in RVing get the right model. It's always good to rent one or two before you purchase. It's a large purchase!
- Mark D, California

2019-08-06 2019 Tiffin Wayfarer 24FW View Listings

Bought on 28 May 2018 1st Trip ESP light kept coming on Drivers side closet would not stay shut Logo & pain issues Kept stating Def fluid at 800 miles then again 2312 (we are well aware it needs it but not that soon at all) Air conditioner would not stay on (we were in Arizona in June with no AC to speak of) Drivers side would not come down on own, had to climb under and knock it down? Cruise control stopped working Generator would not stay on while driving to cool Front cab TV would not work ( was told later the TV was wired into Stereo even though I was told the whole time I was WRONG if one worked they all worked. Mobile mechanic was sent to Williams AZ to fix AC (Generator ( did NOT work) Blinds I paid 900 for up front looked like moths had lunch, yes they replaced but fell apart They picked up RV on 19 June put 800+ miles on it and returned it 28 June. July Road side assistance in Jacksonville Florida issue with Def Fluid (we were continuously putting it in) I am sure another time in between Johnnie got it but can’t find the papers They then again picked up on 2 May 2019and returned it 21 May another 800 miles All the propane went out and alarms went off after it was brought back 23 of May they had someone come check it for gas leak here local 11 June they picked it up again 800 miles added returned 10 July almost 1 full month, they were to check propane, refrigerator and other items ! 10 July again it was picked up and returned 18 July 800 miles again was to check the propane & It was sent back with driver as it was returned dirty stuff strewn all over the RV floors nasty etc.. so another 800 miles Get it back ! and Alarms go off on propane! So it was brought to Dads camper he tested the lines! Found nothing! About 70 miles there and back Now they have it again Dads camper going to install a new control box! This is the 5th Fix for the propane Tiffin did not like that someone else was working on it and felt it should be brought back to them? What for another month and 800 miles I had 11362 last time they brought it back been to Tiffin 4 0r 5 times so right at 4400+ (time it was brought down new) to us and Ken Neal was like well you got 9000 miles out of it? Uh no! as 4000 was taking to it to Arizona our very first trip and we had NO AC on the road! All they want to do is extend the warranty I believe it is been in TOO many times for various Also, I believe the try to hide issues as they do NOT give ONE piece of paper to show what was worked on, what was fixed etc, I have to rely on my notes, emails & phone calls. Any service department you go to always gives a print out of work done & checked? Why would they not? I also have a 2019 RV on a 2018 Cassis which to me lowers value there! And when you try to get something done it is a nightmare it is like well that is Mercedes problem? I own a car and when it had an issue dealer took care of it! Not going back and forth to manufactures I have my sign for Tiffin sells Lemons
- Barbara, Mississippi

2019-08-04 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We have really enjoyed our 2015 Allegro Red 33aa. With 4 slides and an open floor plan it was just like being home everyday. Quite the luxury living most anyone would enjoy. Tiffin Service is AWESOME! This is the biggest reason for me choosing them over others. You can always call and get answers to your specific needs. Wonderful people there. Very comfortable to travel with the quiet diesel in the back yet economical. Towing a CR-V from California to Florida yielded mpg.
- Tom Serio, California

2019-08-04 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 36GH View Listings

Systems are straight forward, easily fix problems with factory reps who are really smart. I pull a 2017 F-150. Don’t even know it’s back there. Camera coverage is total. Handling is easier than driving tow vehicle. Great viz all around. In Florida AC is crucial. This is a really cold bus. Perfect Tv presentations. Have 2 DTV sats. One HD for parked viewing and a roadie for going down the road. Comfy BR and very roomie lavatory for in coach showers. I usually carry half tank for fresh water down the highway use. Toilet etc. lots of hang up and storage for clothes. Stacked washer/ dryer is perfect money saver. All in all a great piece of equipment.
- David N, Florida