Tiffin RVs Reviews (338)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Have you owned any Tiffin RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2019-08-21 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

We bought the Allegro 35 DA new and still own it wit 30 K on the clock . This class a is built like a tank but drives like a Cadillac .We traveled with our kids growing up and now its time for us too travel on are own. I cant think of any major issues with the MH all original from roof to ground . Tiffin does a great job
- jim , Michigan

2019-08-19 2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

I love this Coach! I call it our one bedroom condo on wheels with ever changing views. The quality is very nice and the kitchen with the pull out counter make it a dream to cook in. Love the king bed with windows for fresh night air. The two bathroom sinks for hi/hers are perfect. It floats down the road and I sit in the passenger recliner reading a book, just like sitting in your living room.Lots of engine to get us over the passes with a jeep tow behind. Quality/comfort equals easy living!
- Julia Lowden, Washington

2019-08-16 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Bus is a great coach for full time or extended living. Quality materials are used from floor to ceiling to insure that it will last. Tiffin's service and standing behind their product is legendary in the industry. Mr Bob Tiffin can be reached by phone and that is unheard of from the CEO of large company. The Cummins engine, Allison transmission, and Spartan chassis on our unit makes it easy to drive and provides a quiet, smooth ride. Our 40 QXP has a floorpan that suits our style. You may like something different but make sure its a Tiffin!
- Bill Kelly, Michigan

2019-08-16 2012 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

This RV is a perfect size for 2 people and 4 dogs traveling to dog shows. Or with the crates removed and the cabinet and couch reinstalled would be fun for 4 people to use with ease for any adventure. All the features are functional and diesel mileage is approximately 10 mpg. It's a Tiffin so reliability and product support is not a worry.
- Cindy Garcia, California

2019-08-09 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is a great RV. The brand speaks for itself. When you call the manufacturer they actually help you, not put you off for the next person that answers the phone. This 36LA rides like a dream. People have alot of pros and cons regarding a gas V10 engine. I can say V10s run very well,and climb hills very well. Now you will still hear the whining of the engine, get past that and your good. It's good having the bath and half for when you have guest. If your interested in RVing get the right model. It's always good to rent one or two before you purchase. It's a large purchase!
- Mark D, California

2019-08-06 2019 Tiffin Wayfarer 24FW View Listings

Bought on 28 May 2018 1st Trip ESP light kept coming on Drivers side closet would not stay shut Logo & pain issues Kept stating Def fluid at 800 miles then again 2312 (we are well aware it needs it but not that soon at all) Air conditioner would not stay on (we were in Arizona in June with no AC to speak of) Drivers side would not come down on own, had to climb under and knock it down? Cruise control stopped working Generator would not stay on while driving to cool Front cab TV would not work ( was told later the TV was wired into Stereo even though I was told the whole time I was WRONG if one worked they all worked. Mobile mechanic was sent to Williams AZ to fix AC (Generator ( did NOT work) Blinds I paid 900 for up front looked like moths had lunch, yes they replaced but fell apart They picked up RV on 19 June put 800+ miles on it and returned it 28 June. July Road side assistance in Jacksonville Florida issue with Def Fluid (we were continuously putting it in) I am sure another time in between Johnnie got it but can’t find the papers They then again picked up on 2 May 2019and returned it 21 May another 800 miles All the propane went out and alarms went off after it was brought back 23 of May they had someone come check it for gas leak here local 11 June they picked it up again 800 miles added returned 10 July almost 1 full month, they were to check propane, refrigerator and other items ! 10 July again it was picked up and returned 18 July 800 miles again was to check the propane & It was sent back with driver as it was returned dirty stuff strewn all over the RV floors nasty etc.. so another 800 miles Get it back ! and Alarms go off on propane! So it was brought to Dads camper he tested the lines! Found nothing! About 70 miles there and back Now they have it again Dads camper going to install a new control box! This is the 5th Fix for the propane Tiffin did not like that someone else was working on it and felt it should be brought back to them? What for another month and 800 miles I had 11362 last time they brought it back been to Tiffin 4 0r 5 times so right at 4400+ (time it was brought down new) to us and Ken Neal was like well you got 9000 miles out of it? Uh no! as 4000 was taking to it to Arizona our very first trip and we had NO AC on the road! All they want to do is extend the warranty I believe it is been in TOO many times for various Also, I believe the try to hide issues as they do NOT give ONE piece of paper to show what was worked on, what was fixed etc, I have to rely on my notes, emails & phone calls. Any service department you go to always gives a print out of work done & checked? Why would they not? I also have a 2019 RV on a 2018 Cassis which to me lowers value there! And when you try to get something done it is a nightmare it is like well that is Mercedes problem? I own a car and when it had an issue dealer took care of it! Not going back and forth to manufactures I have my sign for Tiffin sells Lemons
- Barbara, Mississippi

2019-08-04 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We have really enjoyed our 2015 Allegro Red 33aa. With 4 slides and an open floor plan it was just like being home everyday. Quite the luxury living most anyone would enjoy. Tiffin Service is AWESOME! This is the biggest reason for me choosing them over others. You can always call and get answers to your specific needs. Wonderful people there. Very comfortable to travel with the quiet diesel in the back yet economical. Towing a CR-V from California to Florida yielded mpg.
- Tom Serio, California

2019-08-04 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 36GH View Listings

Systems are straight forward, easily fix problems with factory reps who are really smart. I pull a 2017 F-150. Don’t even know it’s back there. Camera coverage is total. Handling is easier than driving tow vehicle. Great viz all around. In Florida AC is crucial. This is a really cold bus. Perfect Tv presentations. Have 2 DTV sats. One HD for parked viewing and a roadie for going down the road. Comfy BR and very roomie lavatory for in coach showers. I usually carry half tank for fresh water down the highway use. Toilet etc. lots of hang up and storage for clothes. Stacked washer/ dryer is perfect money saver. All in all a great piece of equipment.
- David N, Florida

2019-07-31 2014 Tiffin Allegro Red 34QFA View Listings

You cannot find a better man than Bob Tiffin. He personally get involved if there is a problem and personally will work with customer who might have a special request. He build us a custom made wooden table for the C-chaped dinette area that is much bigger than the one than came with this model. Now we have two tables - one large table to seat 6 people and the small table that makes into a bed. Tiffin stands behind their products. We had a fabric failure of the leather and Tiffin replace everything on the entire coach at no charge after the 2nd year!
- Yvonne Eubanks, Florida

2019-07-29 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

I see why people choose these to live in although we don’t. Floor plan is incredible, comfortable furniture, storage everywhere unlike its competitors. Really a blessing to own and travel in. If there were any cons would be not having enough time to travel and tick off our bucket lists
- Susan Whitson, British Columbia

2019-07-28 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

I enjoy driving it. The floor plan has worked out well. It is just like being home with all the conveniences. You can have all your favorite clothes, the food you like, medication, and toiletries you always use. You don’t have to unpack & pack all the time. It is the best way to travel.
- Roger Farr, Texas

2019-07-28 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

We’ve loved our experience in the Motor Home. Driven cross country twice, seen a lot of the country. Went to Red Bay twice, great experience. Currently living in it while our home is built. It’s time for us to settle down.
- Robert A Valdez, Arizona

2019-07-21 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

Best RV in the world '',,,,'.."...."........."...............................................................".......................................................and the price is lowered a lot,.......
- Jim Devoe, Washington

2019-07-20 2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

The lay out was exactly what we wanted. We were told by everyone that TIFFIN WAS THE BEST. we bought the 2014 new in Jan. of 2015. have had one problem after the other.First time we took it out the kitchen slide would not move> we too it to Tiffin in Red Bay , in the summer of 15 sat in that sweltering lot for a week on fri. at 3:00 i realized they were not even going to get me in( I guess i was to nice) I went in to the office and one lady was really nice and could feel my pain and promised to get us in first thing Monday and fix our whole list. The entry door has never shut without slamming so hard you think you will pull it off the hinges , the techs at hte factory told us that how it works. We were at a Tiffin dealer this winter and you can shut the door with 2 fingers. on the way home from a short trip to florida this winter the entry step broke for the second time. we have only used this thing 10 to 12 weeks total in 4 yrs. now the first time out this summer neither A/C unit will work , the cable wiring is screwed up , i Figured out the coach does not charge when plugged into land line. so Monday we are taking it to a Tiffin Dealer to hopefully fix these issuses . i very ready to sell this POS trade it or paint it yellow and shove it up Bob Tiffin"s butt. Every time we go top use it something is wrong or goes wrong . I'm really begining to hate this thing. Everyone says never heard of problems with a Tiffin . Ibeg to differ. My parents have been Rving full time for over 20yrs and haven't had this many problems. Would i buy another Tiffin? they seem to use quality products, but this one is a piece of crap. so if your looking don't go on everyone elses word really check it out. we traded a very nice2002 Itasca for this POS many time i wish I would have it back. I hope everyone can see how frustated we are. and I thought rvING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kevin Beck, Ohio

2019-07-17 2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

This Tiffin Phaeton has be a joy to own. Although we have had it just 2 years. My health has prevented us from using more. We have traveled through 18 states. The coach is comfortable, easy to handle and decent on fuel (8+ mpg). When all 4 slides are open, the asinine out it feels like we are at home in our living room. We constantly get comments on what a nice RV we have. 6 surgeries in the last 2 years really limits my movement so I must let someone us enjoy the terrific coach.
- James Beard, Colorado

2019-07-15 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 42QRH View Listings

Overall 4 stars. Tiffin quality great. love spartan chassis and tag axle. Hurricane Michael battered her beyond repair, and we're shopping for another Tiffin. that should say quite a bit about our experience.
- David Boyd, Florida

2019-07-03 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QRP View Listings

This RV has given us a super time to explore the whole US from the Northeast thru the Northwest Going down to California , Utah,Arizona, the Balloon Festival in New Mexico and back to the South East States Florida ,Key West, Naples, Marco Island and Georgia and back North including Maine and part of Canada. Now it is time to remember our trips and have someone else enjoy our Motorhome and enjoy this wonderful Country
- John van Der Wal, Massachusetts

2019-06-30 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

we purchased this motorhome in April of 2017 new. It has been joy to drive and live in full time. Due to my health issues and my husbands eye sight, traveling is difficult. This has been a dream of ours for many years. I know this coach will bring many years of enjoyment to some new couple. We have taken our tv over the dash out but can put it back if new owners prefer it, also we removed the bench for the table out as we planned to put in the work station. That too can be put back in, however the recliner doesn't fit well with the bench in. This coach has many positive points and the previous statement is the only negative. I love the heated floors on cool days and the fireplace is very nice also. The dishwasher makes cleanup time quick and having the washer and dryer on board helps immensely. I cannot say enough good about this coach. Driving this coach has been great and being able to fuel in the same location as semis make this great! No worries about fitting under or around the fuel pumps. Super easy to pull sides in and out and with the auto level makes set up a breeze. I truly hope the next owners enjoy her as much as we have!!
- tess, Ohio

2019-06-23 2003 Tiffin Phaeton 35RH View Listings

Tiffin is a very well thought of brand of RV.this unit is very well cared for and has been serviced and ready to go.one owner pick up at factory by owner.a good size easy to handle by inexperianced RV driver.very quiet ride.
- Dennis, Nebraska

2019-06-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

This particular RV is as clean as they come & has been very well cared for. Drives great & looks great. It is in excellent condition. The owners are very nice, welcoming & informative. And of course its a Tiffin!
- Mary Bradley, Texas

2019-06-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is our 3rd Tiffin and I would not buy anything but Tiffin. My first one was a 36ft Phaeton and I loved it. When we decided to go full time we bought a 42ft diesel pusher by Tiffin. These have great storage, wonderful living design and handle well. We have been on the road full time for 5 years now and are selling the 42ft coach for a Tiffin 37ft because we can not get into any of the state parks we wanted to see. The 37ft is well designed and I love the living space. We went back to gas as we don’t need the diesel pusher. We originally started with a gas coach and am going back to it. Bob Tiffin is behind you all the way and I have personally called him on a problem I had with the aqua hot and he told me to take it to a dealer who was authorized by him and he paid for all the repairs. Very supportive and if you own a Tiffin you should take a tour through his plant. Amazing! Can’t wait to get on the road with my new Open Road.
- Kelly Loykasek, Oregon

2019-06-11 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

The 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH is a great coach with a fabulous layout! We lived in it for 8 months and had plenty of room. Two couches and a half bath make it the best layout for long stays! So dependable and so easy to get service at Tiffin in Red Bay. Best coach ever!
- Marsha Klimetz, Tennessee

2019-06-11 2012 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

The Pheaton 40QBH is a good size to visit a variety of camps from Resorts to off grid. It handles well on road trips an has been a pleasure to drive. Service and ownership relations with the Tiffin manufacturing company have been impeccable.
- Dane Owens , Tennessee

2019-06-10 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

This is an amazing RV with a great floorplan! Extremely reliable RV with low maintenance history and exceptional features. This has everything that a traveling family could want in their motorhome and more!
- brian, Tennessee