Great layout, lots of space, but horrible construction in 2 years the list of repairs is horrid, here are some of the major ones:
1. China bomb tires, 13 months into ownership tire had a blow out took out the whole rear skirt and structural supports, Factory rep helped with replacement parts.
2. Second time out. Generator compartment flooded with rain water through vent built into door. Well generator compartment is not sealed so water flooded bathroom and Bedroom. we removed apron 10 gallons of water. No warranty.
3. Kitchen cabinets with microwave and vent fell off wall and crashed into golf cart. 2 years old. no warranty or assistance.
4. Led strip Lighting has all failed.
5. Graphics are failing.
6. All drawer glides have been replaced (parts under warranty, cabinets and to repaired that is the reason original glides did not work.
7. Kitchen counter is swollen up like a sponge that just started. not under warranty.
8. Undercarriage tape failed, no help from deal although still under warranty.
9. Speakers have all dry rotted and no longer work, sound system leaves a lot to be desired.
10. All faucets, kitchen and bathrooms have to be replaced.
11. No grease in wheel bearings is also a big one.
12. Window shades do not work.
These are just the major items so far, Rvs in general have a bad reputation but I did not expect this. I will not even mention the problems at dealership.
Thank you for letting me vent,