Fleetwood Reviews on RV Insider (621)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Shane from Utah says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Fleetwood Discovery 37R View Listings

HORRIBLE! DONT BUY ONE. I bought a brand new 37r from my local dealer. From day one I have had nothing but problems with it. Sure it had some little quirks with it like every Motorhome will. I know you are rolling down the road shaking the pieces out of these things, but this went way deeper than that. We had a smell coming inside the coach that smelled like engine burning, or exhaust or something from the engine compartment. When we drove it, it would give us bad headaches and make us a little nauseous. I took it in to the dealer and they could not find anything. I took another trip and same things happened. So back to the dealer. ( mind you it has now been in the shop about 15 times) they found about 30 cracks, holes, areas where the wood was not tight or where things did not align up properly so they foamed it all with expanding spray foam. They went overboard. I removed the wood cover over my water heater. All the water lines were now encased in foam. Half of my water heater was covered in foam. That's what the manufacture told the dealer to do. Guess what, it did not solve the problem. Back and forth to the dealer countless times. Finally fleetwood said we will bring it back to the manufacture and work on it. So they did. Put another 3000 miles on the coach and spent three weeks back there. I now have 11,000 miles on the coach and have only taken 5 trips in it. They said they tore out the whole master bedroom and replaced the floor. They drove it back out to me and said it was all fixed.... (Wrong). Still did the very same thing. I was pissed. Let me point out at this point, this is just one items I have been dealing with. There are countless other things going wrong with the coach simultaneously. Just to name a few. First trip out it started raining, the wipers would not work. But when it quit raining they would work again. I finally fiqured out that water from the road was coming up over the wheel well and into the electrical panel compartment behind the wheel well and shorting out the wipers. Many hours later and countless tubes of caulking that one was fixed. I had door frames falling apart from the ceiling so doors would not close, I had no heat out of the front dashboard. I had no heat in the master bedroom or bathroom (found out they smashed the duct work when installed. ) I had outlets pulling out of the walls. I had very low hot water pressure and they could not tell me why. They just said that is normal. (So normal I could not shower because the water would just trickle down the shower faucet, right. ) Again after many trips and many hours they found it had a bad water mixing valve. (Can you say LEMON). Oh no don't say it yet. It gets worse...... On top of about 20 other things going wrong with the inside of the coach. I decide to go to Vegas. I get two hours down the road, the whole time I could smell a very strong smell and it continued getting worse. I finally considered turning around because my wife was now on the couch sick as a dog, massive headache and I myself was nauseous and also had a headache when I had someone signal to me to pull over. When I did I went outside to the engine compartment and I had diesel fuel pouring out on the ground and had been spraying my tow vehicle for the last two hours. Everything was covered. I called the manufacture and they told me to tow it to the nearest dealer and have it fixed. End of vacation again. It spent yet another week in the shop to find out that the fuel injector on cylinder number 1 had broken off. And of coarse it was a recalled part but they don't feel it is important to warn people about it. They will just fix it as they break. Amazing... Anyway. Back to the next and final trip in this Motorhome for me. I went up to see our daughter in Another state, and spent the first night there and on the second night at 1:30 am the carbon monoxide detector goes off. It scares the living crap out of me. I get up and feel sick and a little dizzy. I open up the windows and door to air it out. Finally after about ten minutes the alarm quits chirping. I was so mad at this point I knew I was done. The next day I went in to a dealership where I was at and found a new coach that I really liked. It is a tiffin 40 qbh. Have heard nothing but fabulous things about the quality of tiffin and the support you get. I traded in my old Fleetwood and drove home in the new coach. What a difference to finally be in a unit that is quality built. I would like you to note that all through this process I was in contact with the manufacture and not once did they say, hey I am real sorry, I think you might of got a lemon, let's replace it with another coach. Not once did they offer to help out with expenses incurred from all the mishaps. I spent 200,000 on the coach and have made payments of 2000.00 a month for a year now. That's 24,000 dollars plus the loss of the trade in because fleetwood would drag their feet and not do anything for me I lost another 40,000 in the trade. So I have lost over 64,000 dollars on a coach I have not been able to take out once without some major problems that ruined each trip. I finally called fleetwood and told them that I traded in the old 37r and bought a different brand and they seemed to care less. I know I am just one person to many millions of buyers for them. And I am sure they are happy to have me gone. But with the use of media like it is today. My one review will hopefully affect thousands as they consider what to buy when it comes to a new rv. Fleetwood should be excluded from your list. There is no customer service!!! I fully expected fleetwood to stand up for what they sell, I had a very bad unit, I expected fleetwood to buy it back from me and let me chose another coach. At the time I would have been happy to just swap it out with another new coach. But they chose not to go that route. Instead they would just keep blowing me off until I would go away. Well they got part of it right. I went away but I am not gone. I will forever more tell people at every rally I go to and every person I see and talk to about rv's the experiences that I had with fleetwood. I am not a vindictive person but if that is the way they are going to treat their customers then I want people to know about it. It's never to late to make this right Fleetwood........just saying P.s. I keep thinking of things that were wrong with the unit. There were so many things that I start to forget them over time...I wished I could add pictures to this review. Pictures are worth a thousand words and they would speak volumes for this coach. Some of each of these things contributed to a ruined vacation every single time we went out. And mind you at a cost of many thousands of dollars with time off work, time in shops getting things fixed, non refundable helicopter trips to the bottom of the Grand Canyon that you missed because your Motorhome is sitting on the side of the freeway broken down again....it's not worth it. No hot water could not shower whole trip (several trips. Kept saying it was fixed when it was not) Water mixing valve inop Outlets falling out of place No heat on dashboard Water into electrical panel compartment Electric cord reel broken. Would not stop winding up. Front rock guard peeling off Fuel injector broken off ( engine about to catch fire) Wipers not working Outside compartment doors flying open during travel on freeway (scary) Kinked power steering hose ( from the manufacture) Squeaky brakes since ownership Delaminated windshield Faulty water heater fuel valve Leaky pipes at water heater Smell from engine compartment Cracks, holes, openings for smell to come through Sun bleached led lighting on front of coach Smokey generator Air leak in man door and one window (air whistling while driving) Steering wheel cover latch broken Microwave squeaking so loud. Had fixed at factory. Came back worse No heat into bedroom and bathroom (smashed duct work ) No heat under dash on drivers side Bathroom window seal came apart. Would not seal. Forgot to fix at factory I know there are more things I just can not remember them at this moment. Do yourself a favor and take it from someone who has learned the hard way. Don't do it. Save yourself the pain and agony and your hard earned dollars and do some research. You will come up with a better solution. My question is why do companies act this way.....it used to be because they can.. But not anymore. I have seen social media close companies down. That's not my intent here but I would like to see something done. And if word continues to spread it will reach the majority of the Masses and things will change for the better or they will have to close down. Had that carbon monoxide detector not gone off. I would not be here writing this letter to you. I would be dead and not one thing would change.
- Shane, Utah

2020-09-10 2015 Fleetwood Expedition 40X View Listings

This Motorhome is an absolute dream!!... even walking up to it you can’t but help notice the beautiful paint and clean lines... it is a very large unit but is so very easily set up when you get to where you’re going.... very spacious inside with plenty of room for the family. It literally is like a small home away from home.. the kitchen has everything you would possibly need... hard surface counters for ease of cleaning and stainless steel appliances.... the seating in the lounge area is so very comfortable and relaxing... making watching the television a dream. The bathroom has ample room and the shower is very nice.... especially in the morning with the sky light in the shower.... the bedroom is so very cozy and so comfortable... easy enough to fall asleep watching an old movie..... even though it’s such a large unit.... very easy to maneuver and park with all the camaras to help you.... this is definitely a castle away from home to be enjoyed for many years.... and truly nothing better to travel in considering everything that going on.... your very own CLEAN environment!!!... no need to worry about if the room has been disinfected properly.... a really nice piece of mind!!!!.... outside the u it is very nice with canopy opened for shade.... truly making travel both effortless and safe....a dream vacation is just down the road!!!
- Scott Greve, Michigan

2020-09-09 2021 Fleetwood Bounder 33C View Listings

We purchased a Fleetwood Bounder 33C on 07-23-20. Right from the start, 13 miles down the road the ABS Brake light & Traction Control lights came on. This had happened during our test drive. Dealer had taken it to Ford for 5 days who replaced a wheel speed sensor. So back to our Ford dealer for 3 more days. Ford returned with lights out saying they felt is was an electrical issue. We left on 08-08 for a 5 week road trip. Second day our Check Engine light comes on Flashing along with the ABS & Traction Control lights. Called a Ford dealer on 08-10 first 5 said we were to big for them to work on, dealer 6 said they would look at our problem. However, we had to wait 1 week before they would look at it. They found 3 cylinders misfiring one completely dead. Today is day 31 waiting on Ford to supply us with 3 spark plug wires. Once the engine is fixed & driveable Ford can address the ABS & Traction Control lights along with replacing the broken Transmission dipstick bracket & replacing the Sumo Spring the fell off. Not bad for first 1200 miles. Real problem is lack of support from Fleetwood, General RV the dealer or Ford. We lived for 3 weeks in one place waiting for Ford to find parts. After 3 weeks our holding tanks were full & we had to rent a van to haul our 5 weeks of stuff back 1200 miles home. The coach is parked in Fords parking lot. Mind you this is just Fords problems, once coach is drivable it goes back to General RV to work on the 30 plus items that need fixing. Same as others have noted while driving parts are falling to the floor. The tiled wall screws holding the brackets attached to the tiled wall pulled out of the wall ripping the wallpaper. When it rained water was leaking in so fast we had to ring the towels out every 3 minutes, Water was coming up through the floorboard. We found water running in behind the sink on top of the ledge for the outside TV, then down the wall & up through the floor. To many issues to cover. Bottom line, NO SUPPORT from FLEETWOOD or FORD. We now are making payments on a coach we do not have for past 31 days & next Ford parts update is on 09-15-20.
- Edd Dilworth, Florida

2020-09-09 2020 Fleetwood Fortis 34MB View Listings

Purchased 2020 Fleetwood Fortis in Feb 2020. Overall like the unit but not satisfied with either warranty work or manufacturer support. Heater has not worked in five months. Dealer attempted to repair more than once but no luck. Battery relay kept shutting off house batteries randomly. Dealer again attempted three times to fix. No luck. Finally ordered and paid for a new battery relay and installed. Problem solved. Returned old part for credit but Fleetwood cannot seem to make that happen. One window shade broken. Requested replacement from Fleetwood. At first they wanted me to take it nearly 500 miles round trip to a dealer. I said no way. Then they asked for a picture which was sent. Still no shade or reply from Fleetwood. Having also purchased two new Tiffins the difference between factory support from Tiffin and Fleetwood is like night vs day. Tiffin jumps thru hoops to get the customer what they need in a timely manner.
- Robert Magee, Arizona

2020-09-06 2018 Fleetwood Storm 36F View Listings

I will continue to write these reviews until Rev RV responds - which means I'll be writing reviews until my dying day. DO NOT BUY a Fleetwood. Worst motor coach you can own due to the fact that the quality is just not there and things are so cheaply thrown together. I can write a novel on the things wrong with this thing and I've already written a few reviews with the problem. But make sure you see this - if you like cold showers this is the thing for you. We paid for an on demand system so we have continuous hot water. What a joke. This thing will scald you with third degree burns. You either have scalding water or cold water, you can't get warm or comfortable. Right now our system is putting out cold. We found that the OD 50 Atwood system that is in our 2018 unit has a recall from either 2015 or 2016 for the scalding issues - so I ask the question - why does our 2018 have this system? It matches the serial numbers that are listed in the recall. Rev RV just takes your money and runs while providing nothing else. I wonder if they laugh all the way to the bank while us fools deal with trying to get our POS RVs fixed.
- vneumanntig, Maryland

2020-09-01 2007 Fleetwood Discovery 40X View Listings

I loved living in my home away from home. It has as much space as the home I grew up as a child. Remember one trip to the keys, we did many of those. Being that I'm a scuba instr. Stayed at point of view key largo. We checked out Hilton as well as the Marriott. Our accommodation were far better than either. And we slept in our own bed. No bed bugs! R/V is only way to travel!!!
- Ken Kirby, Tennessee

2020-08-30 2019 Fleetwood Discovery 38F View Listings

Problems with Freightliner finding and accessing parts, So your stuck in their parking lot on your vacation for 5 to 7 days.. Can Fleetwood reimburse for all expenses of vacation lost?? When we pulled in the service dept said this is the third same problem this week, the DEF Header, So parts made in CHINA, it needs to be considered a RECALL.. Fleetwood using bad parts to make your 300,000.00 Motorhome... YES.
- D Sutherland, Utah

2020-08-29 2018 Fleetwood Storm 36F View Listings

Please be careful buying a Fleetwood. While many of them look gorgeous both inside and outside they are put together so horribly it is atrocious. Also, I cannot warn you enough if you buy one please be careful with the hot water. It can actually scald you - I KID YOU NOT. You will not get warm water you will either get cold or scalding hot. In order to get warm you have to turn on another faucet at the same time you shower or wash dishes which wastes propane. I am so upset and disappointed in our unit which we paid good money for. Piece are falling down like its nobodies business - molding off the walls and corners, nuts, bolts, wheels etc. flying off the slide outs as you're driving and coming out from under the couch and driver's seat. The things that have been wrong with our unit are so unbelievable and some are dangerous as they can hit you at any time. Thankfully when the pieces came down no one was sitting underneath them except one time when my husband was driving a metal wheel came flying off the top the slide and hit him on the shoulder. Good thing it didn't hit him on the head. Get a load of this though, a person at an RV sales/repair told us that every time you drive your RV things start falling apart because you're home is on wheels. Unfrickin believable. I have reached out to Rev RV about one of the issues (hot water heater) and all they say is that the dealer should get a licensed tech to repair it. So if the dealer doesn't than we are screwed. I have sent emails to Rev RV and have been ignored, I have posted reviews online and have challenged Rev RV to reach out to me - they all have been ignored. Why should they care how these are put together, once they make a sale and get your money they are out of the picture and you end up with a huge piece of s**t that they no longer support. Yes - Rev RV does not stand by their product and there is no quality to their products. I digress for now but if I told you every bad experience we have had with our unit I would be writing a book about the size of one encyclopedia volume. Absolutely pathetic and we are getting so tired of it. We've owned our unit for 2 1/2 years and I can say that we have probably had 2 times in the entire time that we did not experience any issues other than having to turn on another faucet when showering. Rev RV - you put out garbage, charge an exorbitant amount of money for them and then say adios to your customer. Wow greed at its best.
- Vicki Neumann, Maryland

2020-08-29 2016 Fleetwood Expedition 38K View Listings

We loved having 2 baths. This coach is very livable and so easy to drive. Tons of storage. Walk around king bed. The fireplace was great in the winter months. I loved the automatic electric reel. No more fighting the big cord.
- Denny and Jody, Florida

2020-08-25 2018 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 33D View Listings

This is probably the best chassis we have ever owned in an RV, Freightliner designed this chassis specially for an RV platform and when compared to the 35-36 and 38 foot RV's this is used for it works best on the 33 foot long as you can drive it with your fingertips, it does not have the huge overhangs the longer models have, we towed a 20ft trailer with our race car across the country for 20,000 + miles and you could hardly tell it was back there, the airbag suspension is the best, we averaged around 8.5-9.5 miles to the gallon at 65 mph, very good for a coach this big towing 5,000 lbs. A/c's work great and the residential fridge would feed the three man and one woman race team for over a week easily. there is a lot of storage throughout and our dog loves the passenger side foot well window which we have now dubbed the doggie pano-window. we enjoyed our coach very much as it was inexpensive to run and we did the majority of the maintenance and minor repairs ourselves.
- marisa, Texas

2020-08-21 2000 Fleetwood Southwind 36Z View Listings

we bought our retirement home in texas 2 1/2 years ago and rented it it out till we reached retirement age. we bought the fleetwood then as we lived in cali to be able to bring tools and supplies and be able to live on our property and not bother the renters. we just started upgrading every thing as it was our home 1 month a year.the suspension work made a world of difference.the led headlights was a game changer also. we disliked having to look up at the tv and to manually find the satelite, so i designed a tv cabinet and installed a king satelite dish. found a stereo company that cut in a double din stereo into the dash to give us gps and sirrius radio. a rear flat in the middle of the desert taught us the value of good tires. bought seven and threw on a tpms so i couls monitor them. basically turned a motorhome into a home.
- gculver8, Texas

2020-08-20 2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40X View Listings

Simply put it is an Awesome Coach! Discovery is very high in quality and design! Support has been excellent and Full Body Paint scheme has received many compliments from those in the parks and on the road! ALL house systems very well thought out and the 380HP Cummings and Freightliner Chasis on Michelin Tires equals riding on AIR! Storage with Raised Rail in Basement is the ticket. Heated basement and holding tanks make this a year round secure unit! DO the Maintenance and you will Enjoy you’re Coach! Freighter is a huge source to help you along!
- Steve Gionfriddo , Georgia

2020-08-19 2006 Fleetwood Expedition 38N View Listings

Great motor home with plenty of living space. Drives great and is a home away from home for us. It also is great for towing our Jeep. Enjoyed every trip we took with it. Hopefully next owner will enjoy it as much as we did.
- Albert Swartzfager, Ohio

2020-08-16 2020 Fleetwood Fortis 34MB View Listings

The FORTIS by Fleetwood has been great for travel with family! The seating and sleeping arrangements are great! The grandkids LOVE the “attic” bed the full size fridge is awesome and the freezer is super. The washer and dryer are so handy. The decor is up to date and sharp looking. The wind blew the door open so hard that the door stay broke. No biggie. There was plenty of power, we have had a great trip!
- Lucretia P, North Carolina

2020-08-13 2020 Fleetwood Fortis 34MB View Listings

We have loved this RV! It holds the road well when driving and is extremely comfortable for living! The decor is really up to date and beautiful. The washer and dryer are so convenient! The kitchen area and pantry are fantastic. Sleeping space is comfortable. The fireplace is great for a quick warm up on a chilly morning. The slides are so easy to use and give great living space. The floor plan works so well when driving down the road as well. These things were what made it a Award Winner.
- Lucretia, Utah

2020-08-11 2014 Fleetwood Tioga 31N View Listings

This is a great RV for medium and large families. Lots of beds, spaces for privacy and comfort. Air conditioner works well as does the ducted heating system. The chassis of the Ford E450 is amazing. So much power and solid platform for the RV. Awning and slides work very well to provide space indoor and out. A good value and solid way to see the country.
- jtal@angelscamprv.com, California

2020-08-08 2018 Fleetwood Storm 36F View Listings

Gorgeous "Looking only" interior. Poor quality workmanship on interior and exterior. Worst piece of expensive crap I've ever purchased and is becoming a money pit. Reached out to manufacturer and they don't care, they don't respond. Posted online review challenging them to respond - nothing to date. I will hit up every possible place I can to make sure others don't make the same mistake I do. Below is what I posted online: The nicest thing I can say about this unit is that on the surface it is beautiful but that's where beautification and quality end. This whole RV is nothing but a thrown together POS. It is a little over 2 years old and we have had so many problems. Molding is falling right off the walls, floors, closets and everywhere else. The kitchen faucet has already had to be replaced at our cost even after we paid for an extended warranty. We have had a leak from the roof that kept filling up in the dashboard, the generator was gunked up within the first year, there was a piece in the master bath that was pushing out through the exterior of the unit which required body work, the living room couch kept popping the huge bolts holding it to the floor and kept putting indents into the floor where tile had to be replaced several times, bathroom toilet leaks, stairs already went and need new motor, tankless water is bad, bad, bad, many times no hot water, many times scalding water, drivers seat falling apart bolts and screws literally falling off even while driving where it hit my husband on the shoulder, my cats found multiple parts on the floor and under furniture, kitchen table not working properly, window knobs don't work properly several things within the RV are not put on straight or lined up and you can tell they are thrown together half assed. I am so disappointed in the manufacturer because they allow the people to throw these together so horribly and then there either is no QC department or they don't do their job. I caught things within a short time that should have been caught from the beginning. Oh and lets not forget the shower wall. We have 2 full baths and in the smaller one they cracked the shower wall and put a little putty or caulk into it to cover it up. Took a bit to see it because we don't use that bathroom on a regular basis. I mean the list is just so long its ridiculous. The work is so shoddy its unreal. We love using it but every time we go out in it something else happens. It is becoming a money pit because its poor quality. I do have to say that I had to laugh when several pieces of molding just fell off the walls but that was only so I didn't explode and elevate my blood pressure any more than it was. People stay away from buying newer RVs. Do your research before you buy. If people started boycotting these expensive money pits maybe the manufacturers might start doing the right thing, you know making them tight, right and safe. RVs are expensive enough as it is without having to throw in tons of money because it was put together so poorly. I call out the manufacturers - stop cutting corners and put them together the way they are supposed to be, stop hiring shoddy laborers that don't care how they throw these together. I sent Fleetwood an email with some of my complaints and surprise, surprise - nothing from them. No acknowledgement no nothing. They don't care about whether the purchaser is satisfied, happy or enjoying their unit all they care about is the fact that they got their money. Challenge Fleetwood - contact me and fix some of these issues that are not fixed yet and I will give you the best rating I can. If I hear nothing again I'll keep warning people about these hazards of the highway. We are afraid at any time we will be stranded because I forgot to mention above we have had several problems with the jacks and the electronic panel that controls them. I'm sure there are several things I have forgotten to add because there have been so many issues. Can't say enough positive things about the "LOOK" of the RV as yes it is gorgeous inside but the rest of it is the worst piece of crap I have ever sunk a lot of money into. Wouldn't recommend one of these to my worst enemy unless I wanted to kill them with the scalding water the sink produces the times it decides to get hot. Again people please read reviews and do your research. RV campers talk and we are not the only people that have had these complaints and it is not only Fleetwood, it is other manufacturers. RV makers - DO THE RIGHT THING PLEASE, DON'T MAKE IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND FOREGO THE OWNERS HAPPINESS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SAFETY. I just had to put out some more money to replace the step motor which is only a little over 2 years old and it was so rusted that the repair person said they have never seen one that bad that was 10 years old. That makes me wonder if they put an old one on it or something. We don't use it enough to warrant the piece being thay rusted. DO NOT BUY FLEETWOODS.
- federal254, Maryland

2020-08-02 2005 Fleetwood Tioga 24D View Listings

EXCELLENT VAN!!The Engine Runs Very Smoothly With Lots Of Torque And Acceleration. The Transmission Shifts Perfectly. All Suspension And Steering Components Are Tight. There Aren’t Any Service Or Warning Lights On, And This Tioga Van!!!
- Erin Bagley, Colorado

2020-07-27 1997 Fleetwood Tioga Montara View Listings

I currently own a 26ft 1997 Ford Tioga Montara that I've been fixing up for the last two years.I just bought a 2014 24 ft Freedom Elite & there is no comparison.The Ford Tioga Montara has a better floor plan hands down.I can LIVE in the Montara easily if needed.It's bright w/ BIG windows.I LOVE the way the back bedroom really is apart from the main living area.It's very cozy to call it a night and retire to an actual bedroom instead of crawling up into a corner bed.The Montara has REAL WOOD cabinets.You can paint them,sand them.The newest RV I bought is all pressboard!I have looked high and low for a modern RV with a floor plan to equal the Montara's & quality to equal Fleetwood & haven't found anything built in the last 10 years that comes close.My Montara has many luxuries including ducted A/C which REALLY surpasses the ridiculous ceiling RV of the Freedom Elite that just blasts air in all directions & has no thermostat.(So uncivilized!).Yes,w/ a 1997 vehicle I've had to do repairs incl replacing the entire rear axle recently.But I just can't part with this thing.I love it!I wish they made them like this now but they are made so cheaply nowadays.The only thing that disappoints me about my Montara is that there IS going to be some delamination to repair,no way around it.But even my 2014 has a spot of that so-RV-ing- it's always going to be "something". You just have to accept that part and love the rest!
- Kathleen Anderson, Florida

2020-07-26 2019 Fleetwood Flair 29M View Listings

Reading the reviews I have had mine in for the windshield wipers now for the 4th time just at 5k miles. Dealers keeps telling me it’s the linkage and each time it’s fixed. Leaving ago for another 2k mike journey we shall see. After reading others with the same issue my hopes are not great. When is is Fleetwood gonna stand behind there product and admit there is a serous issue. Before someone gets hurt or killed. Why are the dealerships where u purchase these from not fighting for the customers. We bought ours brand new 2 miles on it. We got 4o miles from our destination before the rain started and that’s when they locked up in the middle of the window. Called dealer they passed us off to Fleetwood they had me go by a control module at a dealer in Florida did nothing cost me 500.00 bucks they told me to send them the part and they would pay reimburse us. Nope the sent us the part back and told us to go to ford. This was in a coach that joe had 899 miles on it. Sad pay over 100k and now almost 2 years later with extended warranty purchase still no resolve. Maybe enough of us get together and due a class action suit before someone gets hurt
- Bryan Hoffman , Ohio

2020-07-25 2016 Fleetwood Storm 35SK View Listings

Great RV for any size family. Wonderful storage inside and out. Great for towing. You can drive this RV for hours without getting fatigued. Beautiful bath and a 1/2 with fireplace and spacious queen sized bed.
- Tony Valentine, Florida

2020-07-25 2018 Fleetwood Storm 36F View Listings

- V Neumann, Maryland

2020-07-25 1997 Fleetwood Bounder 32H View Listings

This is a great camper, built like a tank. Can take it anywhere, runs great, comfortable, everything works. You can go in the woods, go hunting with it, take it to any RV park, it's a nice size 32". So slides to worry about, still very livable, comfortable couch and chair. Lots of storage.
- Robert Hutchinson, Massachusetts

2020-07-22 1988 Fleetwood Jamboree Rallye F26 View Listings

As a child my family spent many wonderful years traveling in my dads mobile home, roaming the West Coast. That house on wheels provided many adventurous Summer Vacations for my Large Christian family. I Just hope the sewage system has Drastically improved in the last 40 years! ;)
- Nicole Ward , Nevada

2020-07-22 2009 Fleetwood Icon 24D View Listings

Love this RV. Great with lots of beds. Sprinter Chassis is the only way to go....we are selling because kids have gotten older, but hope to get another one of these soon. Of note, even though it says Dodge, this was hybrid with Mercedes, so it is mostly Mercedes through and through.
- Chris Richardson, Nevada