Fleetwood Reviews on RV Insider (682)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Shane from Utah says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Fleetwood Discovery 37R View Listings

HORRIBLE! DONT BUY ONE. I bought a brand new 37r from my local dealer. From day one I have had nothing but problems with it. Sure it had some little quirks with it like every Motorhome will. I know you are rolling down the road shaking the pieces out of these things, but this went way deeper than that. We had a smell coming inside the coach that smelled like engine burning, or exhaust or something from the engine compartment. When we drove it, it would give us bad headaches and make us a little nauseous. I took it in to the dealer and they could not find anything. I took another trip and same things happened. So back to the dealer. ( mind you it has now been in the shop about 15 times) they found about 30 cracks, holes, areas where the wood was not tight or where things did not align up properly so they foamed it all with expanding spray foam. They went overboard. I removed the wood cover over my water heater. All the water lines were now encased in foam. Half of my water heater was covered in foam. That's what the manufacture told the dealer to do. Guess what, it did not solve the problem. Back and forth to the dealer countless times. Finally fleetwood said we will bring it back to the manufacture and work on it. So they did. Put another 3000 miles on the coach and spent three weeks back there. I now have 11,000 miles on the coach and have only taken 5 trips in it. They said they tore out the whole master bedroom and replaced the floor. They drove it back out to me and said it was all fixed.... (Wrong). Still did the very same thing. I was pissed. Let me point out at this point, this is just one items I have been dealing with. There are countless other things going wrong with the coach simultaneously. Just to name a few. First trip out it started raining, the wipers would not work. But when it quit raining they would work again. I finally fiqured out that water from the road was coming up over the wheel well and into the electrical panel compartment behind the wheel well and shorting out the wipers. Many hours later and countless tubes of caulking that one was fixed. I had door frames falling apart from the ceiling so doors would not close, I had no heat out of the front dashboard. I had no heat in the master bedroom or bathroom (found out they smashed the duct work when installed. ) I had outlets pulling out of the walls. I had very low hot water pressure and they could not tell me why. They just said that is normal. (So normal I could not shower because the water would just trickle down the shower faucet, right. ) Again after many trips and many hours they found it had a bad water mixing valve. (Can you say LEMON). Oh no don't say it yet. It gets worse...... On top of about 20 other things going wrong with the inside of the coach. I decide to go to Vegas. I get two hours down the road, the whole time I could smell a very strong smell and it continued getting worse. I finally considered turning around because my wife was now on the couch sick as a dog, massive headache and I myself was nauseous and also had a headache when I had someone signal to me to pull over. When I did I went outside to the engine compartment and I had diesel fuel pouring out on the ground and had been spraying my tow vehicle for the last two hours. Everything was covered. I called the manufacture and they told me to tow it to the nearest dealer and have it fixed. End of vacation again. It spent yet another week in the shop to find out that the fuel injector on cylinder number 1 had broken off. And of coarse it was a recalled part but they don't feel it is important to warn people about it. They will just fix it as they break. Amazing... Anyway. Back to the next and final trip in this Motorhome for me. I went up to see our daughter in Another state, and spent the first night there and on the second night at 1:30 am the carbon monoxide detector goes off. It scares the living crap out of me. I get up and feel sick and a little dizzy. I open up the windows and door to air it out. Finally after about ten minutes the alarm quits chirping. I was so mad at this point I knew I was done. The next day I went in to a dealership where I was at and found a new coach that I really liked. It is a tiffin 40 qbh. Have heard nothing but fabulous things about the quality of tiffin and the support you get. I traded in my old Fleetwood and drove home in the new coach. What a difference to finally be in a unit that is quality built. I would like you to note that all through this process I was in contact with the manufacture and not once did they say, hey I am real sorry, I think you might of got a lemon, let's replace it with another coach. Not once did they offer to help out with expenses incurred from all the mishaps. I spent 200,000 on the coach and have made payments of 2000.00 a month for a year now. That's 24,000 dollars plus the loss of the trade in because fleetwood would drag their feet and not do anything for me I lost another 40,000 in the trade. So I have lost over 64,000 dollars on a coach I have not been able to take out once without some major problems that ruined each trip. I finally called fleetwood and told them that I traded in the old 37r and bought a different brand and they seemed to care less. I know I am just one person to many millions of buyers for them. And I am sure they are happy to have me gone. But with the use of media like it is today. My one review will hopefully affect thousands as they consider what to buy when it comes to a new rv. Fleetwood should be excluded from your list. There is no customer service!!! I fully expected fleetwood to stand up for what they sell, I had a very bad unit, I expected fleetwood to buy it back from me and let me chose another coach. At the time I would have been happy to just swap it out with another new coach. But they chose not to go that route. Instead they would just keep blowing me off until I would go away. Well they got part of it right. I went away but I am not gone. I will forever more tell people at every rally I go to and every person I see and talk to about rv's the experiences that I had with fleetwood. I am not a vindictive person but if that is the way they are going to treat their customers then I want people to know about it. It's never to late to make this right Fleetwood........just saying P.s. I keep thinking of things that were wrong with the unit. There were so many things that I start to forget them over time...I wished I could add pictures to this review. Pictures are worth a thousand words and they would speak volumes for this coach. Some of each of these things contributed to a ruined vacation every single time we went out. And mind you at a cost of many thousands of dollars with time off work, time in shops getting things fixed, non refundable helicopter trips to the bottom of the Grand Canyon that you missed because your Motorhome is sitting on the side of the freeway broken down again....it's not worth it. No hot water could not shower whole trip (several trips. Kept saying it was fixed when it was not) Water mixing valve inop Outlets falling out of place No heat on dashboard Water into electrical panel compartment Electric cord reel broken. Would not stop winding up. Front rock guard peeling off Fuel injector broken off ( engine about to catch fire) Wipers not working Outside compartment doors flying open during travel on freeway (scary) Kinked power steering hose ( from the manufacture) Squeaky brakes since ownership Delaminated windshield Faulty water heater fuel valve Leaky pipes at water heater Smell from engine compartment Cracks, holes, openings for smell to come through Sun bleached led lighting on front of coach Smokey generator Air leak in man door and one window (air whistling while driving) Steering wheel cover latch broken Microwave squeaking so loud. Had fixed at factory. Came back worse No heat into bedroom and bathroom (smashed duct work ) No heat under dash on drivers side Bathroom window seal came apart. Would not seal. Forgot to fix at factory I know there are more things I just can not remember them at this moment. Do yourself a favor and take it from someone who has learned the hard way. Don't do it. Save yourself the pain and agony and your hard earned dollars and do some research. You will come up with a better solution. My question is why do companies act this way.....it used to be because they can.. But not anymore. I have seen social media close companies down. That's not my intent here but I would like to see something done. And if word continues to spread it will reach the majority of the Masses and things will change for the better or they will have to close down. Had that carbon monoxide detector not gone off. I would not be here writing this letter to you. I would be dead and not one thing would change.
- Shane, Utah

2021-05-17 2004 Fleetwood Bounder 35E View Listings

We bought a used bounder, which was beautiful, but we did not like the tired, boring, typical interior. We remodeled it with new flooring, painted all the cabinets, put self stick tiles on the walls and that RV looks like a dream! The counter space thats in this model is better than any RV of any class that we looked at! We absolutely love this floor plan! It is perfect for two people to live in. We bought it used, as is with no warranty, so we gave three stars as we had to give some rating rating for that category.
- Melinda Berger, Ohio

2021-05-15 2008 Fleetwood Discovery 40X View Listings

My wife and I contacted Premium Coach Group concerning a 2008 Beaver Marquis. These people represented the Coach as having only 71,740 original miles. On our test drive with the principal, I noticed that the SPEEDOMETER wasn’t registering. The principal of Premium Coach Group was driving, and he pointed out that he could read the SPEED on it’s Aladdin. He continued to advertise the Coach as having 71,740 miles ... as though the ODOMETER was still operational ... when he knew that to be untrue. Once we paid him and drove the Coach almost 2,000 miles to our home ... it still registered 71,740 miles!!! Even on the title, he certified to the state that the coach had 71,740 original miles. Additionally ... to defraud the state of Arizona out of sales tax, he paid a driver to drive us in Premium’s company car ... across the border into California and once there, had a notary in a small town certify that delivery was made there!!! In fact ... the Coach never left Premium Coach Group’s facility in Gilbert, Arizona. The driver informed us that Premium paid him 3 or 4 times a month to drive clients into other states, to falsify delivery claims. We were not aware, until we pulled up in the notary’s parking lot (he parked where the car couldn’t be seen) that the notary wouldn’t come out to verify that the RV wasn’t there. Premium also told us that they’d just put all new batteries in the until. That was untrue. Some batteries are DEAD. THE OLD ADDAGE ... “BUYER BEWARE” certainly would be appropriate here. Premium has refused to refund our money and pick up the Coach, which was purchased based upon their ads, documentation, and verbal representations. The principal tells us he doesn’t have the money, doesn’t have a dealer’s “floor plan”, and claims that he can’t borrow the money from a bank. If we had a unit to sell ... we’d be concerned about consigning our Coach to this organization ... for fear of getting dragged into a “law suit“ caused by his misrepresentations. With thousands of RV DEALERS to choose from ... BUYER BEWARE .... and .... SELLER BEWARE!!!!!!!!
- Roger Hicks, Alabama

2021-05-15 2007 Fleetwood Providence 40X View Listings

I have owned it for three plus years. Driven over 10,000 miles with Tow. Awesome to drive with plenty of power fir even the hardest hills. Once parked it’s like a 400 square foot apartment maybe better. All the amenities of home and more
- Bob, Arizona

2021-05-05 2016 Fleetwood Bounder 33C View Listings

We owned our Fleetwood Bounder 33C for about 3 years and noticed the "leather" on the dinette bench staying to peel. Nothing is covered and now every single piece of furniture is doing the same thing. Fleetwood if aware of the issue, according to the person I spoke with on the phone and CONTINUES to use the same product. Be very careful if you're considering it. It will cost us $4,500 to have it recovered and they don't care!
- Mary Futch, Florida

2021-04-25 2001 Fleetwood American Eagle 40EQS View Listings

Home for us 5 to 6 months every year for the summer! Quality and dependability are great. Having central vacuum and washer/drier and convection oven as well as great purified water made it like home! I love the roomy sleeping quarters with a quiet ceiling fan. 9-10 miles to the gallon seems like better than most of my friends with plenty of power from the Cummins turbo! Never a problem towing my car! Had a couple problems with the hydraulic jacks, but solved them. Loved the huge electric Gerrard patio shade with automatic wind sensor which closed it once and surprised me! Very quiet and super smooth ride. Didn’t like that the Bose stereo system wasn’t hooked up to the tv. Was nice to have the 1000 lb super slides in the storage compartment, and the extra freezer/refrigerator in a pull-out storage compartment was nice for fish and extra ice. Had a few electrical problems till I had a new inverter installed, then has worked fine since. We loved the many ceiling lights and changed the bulbs to dim-able LEDs. Didn’t like the window covers or shades, so we had all removed and replaced with window horizontal blinds, which we love and it made all the windows so much bigger to see out of. The quality wood and leather made it so appealing! The storage compartments had electrical locks which I was never able to get working but I loved how the storage doors opened upwards instead of out like most coaches. Cleaning the black and gray tanks was a breeze, with controls to empty and flush clean.
- Rob Schneider, Arizona

2021-04-25 2001 Fleetwood American Eagle 42A View Listings

- Rob Schneider, Arizona

2021-04-16 2018 Fleetwood Jamboree 30D View Listings

I have enjoyed my drives and the ability to quickly set up. Being new to RV life it has been interesting, unfortunately health issues have led to having to change choices. The RV is a great asset, with it’s systems you feel secure and trust it to fulfill your travel goals.
- Ivan Torres, Texas

2021-04-14 2021 Fleetwood Bounder 35K View Listings

DO NOT BUY from them! Follow up, purchased 2021 from General RV 1/20/2021. Since delivery RV still not able to use. Upon delivery, windshield wiper motor hanging front slide is scraping floor to the point of slicing up the floor leaving metal shavings on floor when retracted and extended, refrigerator is leaning on the wall and vertically way outta line, LP line is kinked (Craig Biazo said was ok) its a fire hazard! both radio and camera screens go out when you hit a bump, window crank over couch is stripped, rubber under front slide is not affixed, jacks inop, coach will not go over 60mph engine light on since delivery front windshield shade not in the trac. I am at their mercy and they are unable to repair till May. This is outrageous! They strong arm you and you hav no choice. Dealing with Craig Biazo, Ricardo Torres from factory and Salesman Jeremy Latoza is futile. They stonewall you and leave you feeling helpless. I filed complaints with state and national consumer protection agencies. Does not phase them! They block for each other and deflect. Since i can not use the coach for 6 months they have no sense of urgency to repair or compassion! I had purchased 6 new motorhomes and NEVER was treated like this and had so many issues!
- paul gaetano, Florida

2021-04-13 1988 Fleetwood Bounder 28 View Listings

Bed in back is nice. Sink in bedroom is a great feature. Lots of storage. Big fridge. Separate shower. Roof AC is good but distribution of coolies is limited. Big dash is nice for many reasons. Need better stock stereo. Awning metal case is awesome. Booth by driver seats is better for communication. Engine is strong. Negatives: dash is dated. Generator is a bit loud. Handles like a beast. Watch branches on corners or mirrors. No backup camera. Need Led light on water pump.
- Kevin, California

2021-04-10 2020 Fleetwood Fortis 34MB View Listings

Purchased the Fortis 34MB in June of 2020 as our 1st Class A motorhome. Very reasonable price (the 2021 units are 27% higher), and very well equipped. That said, these “things” are very poorly built. No basic craftsmanship (example, several screws are off the mark and completely miss screwing into an anchor point), various bolts not tight, and overall very little quality control performed. It does contain good individual components, just not put together very well. We now expect a breakage or some type of failure to occur during every trip... and therefore always carry a full complement of tools. Our 10 months of ownership has resulted in 4 trips to the shop for warranty repairs. So far; cabin (cockpit) heater failed; driver window replaced for rattle; both shower and toilet spray heads replaced; TV remote replaced; outside speaker cover replaced; water heater cover replaced; power mirror switch replaced, two MCD window shades replaced; oven/stove top recall... currently in repair for driver side slide out sticks and is bowed out when closed, chassis battery will not charge while on shore power, entry door window leaks water when washing or if raining, and passenger side window developed a rattle... new issues develop on each and every trip. Note that we need reservations for each warranty repair (4 week lead time), we’re limited on number of repair items per trip, and the coach goes into a waiting queue upon arrival which can take another 10-14 days for work to start. Thus, each warranty trip can take 6-8 weeks from date of requesting repair. I was told this type of “shake out” should be expected... really? Think extended service contract when purchasing, or banking around 10K for future repairs. So far, we like the unit and camping experience... I just bring lots of tools and a few extra parts during each trip.
- Martin Vaughan, New Mexico

2021-04-04 2018 Fleetwood Storm 32A View Listings

Bought our 32A new. Atwood tankless water heater junk, got Fleetwood to replace it with Truma Aqua Tankless no cost. Added washer/dryer combo and satellite. Replaced L-couch with dual studio recliners. Plenty of storage for all our needs Sumo shocks all 4 and Safe T steering stabilizer, snap pads on the levelers. Built in Hughes surge protector. Taken multiple trips over 3 years a couple of 7-8 weeks. Towing a CR-V to the northwest parks handled grades well. Overall very happy with ride and performance and once water heater replaced we consider it a equal to many other higher priced gassers of equal length. Never had any trouble on the road, been very reliable.
- Ken Robinson, Florida

2021-04-02 2020 Fleetwood Fortis 34MB View Listings

Love this RV. Floorplan, storage and features for a 34 are unmatched. Unit has a 242" wheelbase which gives it better highway stability. Storage tanks are of good size, allows us to boondock about a week. But its not all roses. Had problem with house batteries turning "OFF" randomly. Factory authorized replacement of relay board, but I dont trust my dealer service department. Discussed solution with factory tech. I installed a manual switch, problem solved. Rollershade behind couch would not go up. Took 10 months to get replacement. (dealer service department) Our salesman jumped in and got it done in 2 weeks. All in all, dont like our dealer service department, love our salesman and this RV. Got VERY GOOD factory and tech support from Fleetwood (REV). Yes, I would recommend this RV to a friend.
- Russell Brock, Florida

2021-03-28 2001 Fleetwood Bounder 34D View Listings

condition of tires . state inspecation? any roof leaks? condition of generator? are A C unites Ducked?is windshield cracked? carpet looks ruff. im interested if drive train checks out. Motor, Transmission, ect. millage is not bad for a 2001. what is the overall condition of the motor home from 1 to 10
- dlrutherford, Virginia

2021-03-27 2020 Fleetwood Southwind 34C View Listings

Let me start off stating that the RV itself is exactly what we were looking for and the quality of the Southwind is great. This is our 4 motor home, we've owned a 5th wheel as well, so we aren't so naïve to think that they don't come with issues. I like to say that it isn't the bugs that make an RV as much as it is the way that customer service and support handles it. That's where this 1 star comes from and let me be clear that it isn't the factory that's the problem, dealing with the service department at General RV in Ocala is tied for the worst experience that I've had. From service advisors quitting and my unit not being transferred to another until I place several unanswered calls to the service manager. I needed to contact the finance manager, who is excellent, to get a response. The next, new, advisor guarantees me that she would stay on top of it but that didn't last. I kept being told that all of the issues were corrected and it would be ready soon. Then I'm told that Factory warranty was the problem so I called them. It seems that general was so slow in following up with them that they closed the ticket out! Then I talked to the factory warranty manager and he asked me if I had looked at General's fix on one of the slides? 2 of them had gouges underneath, I replied no I hadn't. He then suggested I look at the fix so I then made arrangements to look at the progress. Fast forward to my unit tour, my tech advisor took me to my unit at which time I started to loose it, it had been there for 5 weeks and hardly anything was done. I had been asking her to verify what had been done and most of what was supposed to have been done had not. The slide bottom that I went to look at was noting more than a patch job. Instead of removing the end corner edging they simply cut the panel at the edge and glued the new panel edge over the top. This is when I demanded to speak with the service manager an shop foreman. Now I know why the factory rep wanted me to look at this. This isn't the extent of my issues with the RV landing in this black hole of ongoing service issues. The finale to this relationship was the absolute worst customer service ever! I went in to pick up my unit and my service advisor insisted that we test all the issues because some were repeat concerns. She wanted me to start my generator to run the electric water heater long enough to heat up the hot water since I complained that it didn't get much over 105 /-. I replied that I wasn't going to use my generator to do that. Her and the service advisor then asked me to drive it to a power panel on the other end of the parking lot. I did as I was asked, after about 20 minutes I opened the hot water faucet to discover there wasn't any water in the tank. I'm glad it was just time wasted and not generator fuel. She then asked me to drive it to another spot that had water and electricity, which I did. She connected my water and power and came inside my coach. She then asked me why I chose that RV and I told her the reasons. I then commenced to tell her that I will never buy another RV from General ever again. I listed all of my complaints with her as well as the service manager. I never raised my voice, kept it direct without being angry, which wasn't easy because I sure had a right to be. She then excused herself and went inside the store. 5 minutes later an assistant service manager comes out and knocks on my door. He tells me that I need to move my rig because it is blocking access to this equipment. I explained to I was told specifically to park it there and if he wanted me to move that he'd need to disconnect me. While he was getting a tech to disconnect me I went inside to use the restroom and when I came out it was disconnected and parked facing the street. He said I was done and I needed to go. A few days later I emailed them and asked them to set my replacement floor times at the front desk so I could pick them up? They supposedly misplaced them and kept telling me that they would get them to me. I have yet to receive them. Let me repeat, everyone was great to work with until I needed the service department. Even the operations manager couldn't be bothered to respond to me directly.
- Paul Caron, Florida

2021-03-24 2008 Fleetwood Americana Williamsburg View Listings

This folding trailer is compact and yet feels roomy. It is comfortable and tows well. The materials hold up well. Fleetwood continues to put a lot of thought and know-how in all of their recreational vehicles.
- Robert S. Young, Nevada

2021-03-22 2018 Fleetwood Storm 32A View Listings

We bought this model brand new in 2018. The Atwood on-demand water heater was a piece, and we got rid if it and replaced it with a Dometic Water Heater. Problem was solved. The rig is comfortable and it is perfect for my family and pups. We've used it to visit our kids in college, both competing schools. We've had a blast tailgating! There is ample room for cookers, lawn chairs, ice chests, food, SOLO Bonfire, Dutch ovens, flag poles, you name it, No problems with the plumbing, electric or slides. We filmed the RV Tech giving us a play by play of all of equipment at the time of purchase, and we saved them to a Dropbox Link for review on the road if needed. We've been to Universal Studios, Disneyland, St. Georges Island, and in general camping and boon-docking in 10 states. We've kept everything serviced, and we've stored it in a garage full time. There have been a few little things we've had to fix over the last 2 years, but nothing that required a tech or a service company. We've upgraded to 4K TV'S throughout, and added premium speakers. We've never towed a vehicle. All in all, this rig does exactly what we thought she should be capable of doing. It feels like home away from home when we're on the road.
- MJ, Oklahoma

2021-03-15 2006 Fleetwood Tioga 31M View Listings

Great class C with a unique floorplan - the master BR (in back) is blocked off from the front by the Bath, so you get better privacy and sound protection. Two slide outs enhance the already roomy floorplan. We've owned ours for 15 years now and have taken it on many adventures.
- Mike Murphy, California

2021-03-12 2013 Fleetwood Discovery 40X View Listings

Fleetwood is not high on quality construction or delivery. This was our second coach. Both our Bounder and Discovery had persistent problems with the generator. After months it was discovered that there was a short in the harness connecting the generator to the coach. The inverter was installed with the incorrect switch causing the batteries to run low and shut down. This shut down the 12 volt system of the coach and the thermostat. Our dogs nearly baked in the coach due to that error. We used the coach one season and got tired of constant repairs.
- Bill Williams, Texas

2021-03-09 1986 Fleetwood Tioga 26S View Listings

This was about the worse vehicle ever. We got stranded on the side of the road so often that the last time the tow-truck driver came, he said he'd won a $50 bet back at the shop because he knew when he heard that an RV had broken down on the side of the road, it was our family. It ran hot all the time to the point where my husband got into the habit of lifting up his bent arm from the steering wheel every 10-15 minutes to see if the light on the dashboard that indicated the RV was running hot was on. It took him about 2 years to get out of that habit with subsequent vehicles. One time when we traveled to the next state over to take our kids and their friend to an adventurous Christmas shopping excursion, the RV broke down in 20 degree weather, and after being stranded for hours at night, a good Samaritan mechanic stopped to see if he could help us. He got on the cold concrete to check under our vehicle - and after over an hour, he rigged it enough (without tools) for us to get home. The Class C overhang stored much water as a result of a not-so-slow leak and finally collapsed. The ceiling fell and the water poured fiercely onto my husband while driving. That RV did end up doing one thing excellently without hesitation. It hid Christmas presents extremely well. I'm pretty sure shortly after we got rid of it, it became a tuna can.
- Gwen, Maryland

2021-03-03 2021 Fleetwood Bounder 35K View Listings

Unable to take a trip without major mechanical problems. Their help is non existent! In order to get into service 2 months. In the mean time your stuck like chuck! Slides inop! Only way to control you need to take the control box off the wall and do a series of tasks to get it in and out. Jacks work on occasion! Slide out is ruining the floor with black streaks. LP hose kinked to 180 degrees. The radio goes in and off at will. Wiper reservoir motor was not installed. Jack pump electrical cable not affixed to a ground. Can’t believe they would let this off the assembly line. Deal said they did a PDI. Allegedly! I’ve owned 6 new coaches. By far the worst. Absolutely no quality. Would never ever buy one again. I understand all coaches have issues. It’s how you correct them is what Fleetwood lacks!
- Paul gartano, Florida

2021-03-02 2015 Fleetwood Expedition 38K View Listings

We have had this RV for 3 years and have traveled to the Northwest and enjoy our area of the East Coast. We maintain overall service on a regular basis and have updated all the furniture and captains chairs. All new RecPro theatre seating 84" sofa and 4chairs and dinette. Captains Chairs have been recovered with excellent quality leather. We have been very busy in this RV and it has been and is very trustworthy and quality built. Time for us to rest a while now and let a new owner enjoy.
- Marilyn Wilson, Florida

2021-03-02 2004 Fleetwood Jamboree 26Q View Listings

I have a Fleetwood Jamboree 26Q this vehicle is one of the most well designed of the Class C Fleetwood range featuring the across back bedroom which sits above the HUGE storage area below it provides a wonderful relaxing getaway from other just slide across the folding door and you have yourself a ducted paradise winter or summer thanks to the ceiling ducted air and floor ducted heating. With bed base suitable for a Real Queen size bed and overhead cabinets.As you exit this room to your left you have Complete Full ensuite Shower and raised twin action toilet / Vanity with able counter space and storage cabinet, again fully ducted Air
- Tommy, Texas

2021-02-28 1996 Fleetwood Flair 30L View Listings

Previously owned a travel trailer, purchased this motor home and have enjoyed this and used more than the trailer. Less work as you can get up and go without all the hook ups. Set up is fast and leveling is easy with hydraulic jacks. Leaving is easy as you just reverse the operation.
- Don, California

2021-02-26 2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40G View Listings

This is a great "family" RV. Plenty of space inside and underneath. It sleeps 8 comfortably. It even has two bunks for the kids with built in DVD player. No kids have to fight on what to watch. The Discovery is well made and high quality. The finishes are top notch. The residential refrigerator is big and makes plenty of ice. This RV comes with 3 air conditioners and can be used on 50 amp service. There are 4 tv's (one is exterior), with an in motion satellite dish on top. This is very useful on drives for kids or even your favorite sporting event. This is a comfortable ride and 380hp engine. Can tow up to 10,000 lbs. We love this RV and the only reason we are selling it is because our sons have gotten older and don't go with us. So we don't need ALL of this palace.
- Michele Zaremba, California