This is my experience with the 2021 Crossroads Hampton 375DBL that I purchased.
This unit is quite livable obviously under the right conditions. The coldest temperature in my area is about 32 deg-F and hottest temperature is about 110 deg-F. At 32 deg-F, the living room temperature before bedtime is about 72 deg-F and will drop to about 48 deg-F by early morning. The furnace will bring up the temp to about 68 deg-F. I turn on the fireplace heater to speed up this process. At night, there is no need to run the furnace. A small space heater in the bedroom will keep it warm all night to sleep comfortably, and if necessary a warm blanket. During hottest days at about 110 deg-F, with both A/C's running the temp is about 80 deg-F. It's still warm inside but is bearable. The bedroom barely gets any A/C since most of the air goes into the upstairs loft. There's no way to close the loft ceiling registers to route all the air down to the bedroom, you'll have to leave the bedroom door open. I'm sure you can be creative with this to close off those registers. Summer electric bill at peak temperatures was about $550 because of running A/C's all day.
I have a Vue Smart Home energy monitor connected to the 50 amp breaker. The appliances that take up almost all 15 amps are the following. In order to save $ on electricity, I try not to run them during peak hours unless necessary.
1) A/C units (there are two)
2) Fireplace heater
3) Portable space heater (Purchased myself for bedroom, I only run at night when it's super cold)
4) Dryer (I do not run during peak hours to save $)
5) Washer (I do not run during peak hours to save $)
6) Electric water heater (I always have this ON. It switches on and off to maintain temp.)
7) Microwave oven (It's only on when I heat up my food)
I have an energy efficient washer/dryer in the closet but it costs $$ in electricity considering the small load it handles. A full dryer takes about 80 minutes to dry 4 large bath towels. It's about $1.50-$2.00 to wash and dry 4 large bath towels based on energy consumption. You'd get more bang for your buck doing a 45 minute cycle in a normal home dryer that can do more than double the load, OR just hang dry them which costs nothing.
One 30 lb (7 gal) propane bottle will last about 10 days in the winter. I have 2 main bottles, and I purchased 1 spare. Worst case, I fill up 2 bottles every 20 days. During the hot summer, one 30 lb propane bottle can last me 7-8 weeks.
The overall quality and layout inside is nicer than most trailers. I would rate 4/5 stars. It loses a star because some parts of quality is lacking. I will explain more later. The manufacturing quality is sub-par, and I would rate 2/5 stars. Given that this is a higher end trailer at about $50K-$60K, I did not expect to see many manufacturing quality problems. It's very awkward towing this trailer so I had a service technician come out and fix my problems. My issues I had for this trailer is the following.
1) AC freeze protection control was not installed between evaporator fins above main living room causing unit to blow hot air.
2) Electric water heater 12V wire was not connected to 110V water heater relay which caused 12V 5Amp fuse to blow (short to ground on wire) when turned on.
3) Pantry door window, the left window is smooth on front but frosty on back. The right window is frosty on front but smooth on back.
4) No power to TV lift, blue tooth speakers or kitchen slide out ceiling LED lights. Failed after 5 months. The problem was the end crimp connectors in the under belly of the trailer are not water proof. The connectors corroded with water and eventually broke off. Fortunately, we were able to pull the wires out of the underbelly and redo them. What's worse is that the underbelly is rivetted so there's no access to the wires underneath the trailer. You would have to cut open the underbelly panels.
5) Missing 1 ceiling register vent.
6) Bluetooth power harness to SB26 sound bar had a break in the wire and would intermittently turn off. This is probably a blue tooth manufacturing problem.
7) Water leak at washer/dryer connection. This was a dealership installation problem.
8) I would say 25% of the top loft rails are screwed into studs. The other 75% just go into the wall, eventually with enough vibration and movement in the trailer, the screws strip through the dry wall. Same with the handrails to the stairs, 2 out of 6 screws are into studs.
I have an outdoor wifi extender outside my main home. I get full internet speeds using 5Ghz at 50Mbps/50Mbps download/upload speeds inside the trailer.
If the manufacturing quality issues weren't present, I would say this is a pretty good trailer. Overall, I would purchase this trailer while being mindful of what issues may arise.