Airstream

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Phillips from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Airstream International Serenity 23FB View Listings

I am not happy! When you spend 10s of thousands of dollars on an RV with the name of airstream you expect a level of quality beyond regular RVs. But that is NOT what we got! While I am happy with other qualities of our airstream, the shower leaves pools of water on the floor. The shower appears to not have been installed properly and certainly was not caulked properly since any shower produces pools of water on the floor that will ultimately ruin the flooring. We contacted our sales person whose response was well you can't expect our service guys to catch this without thanking a shower, ha, ha....well, we don't live near a dealer or service center so we are going to have to fix this...UNACCEPTABLE! Again, when you finally decide to INVEST in an Airstream, you expect a quality that we have NOT EXPERIENCED!
- Phillips, Texas

2021-08-31 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB View Listings

Purchased this Globe Trotter in 2019. Problems I have had, 1. all the clear coat is peeling and underneath the clear coat is some kind of nasty looking groth , 2. the front AC never worked. I took it to Sutton RV and they told me that Airstream refused to fix it under warranty. Why Doesn't Airstream warn people you can not take these trailers close to the coast or you will have this disgusting stuff forming on all the aluminum. Be aware of them they lie when they sell it and tell you what a good warranty they have.
- James Deatherage, Oregon

2021-08-13 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB View Listings

I have had an amazing tome with my Airstream. This excellent historically beautiful creation has people stopping me to take photos all the time. I am single and have done all the travelling by myself and it’s an easy trailer to handle, especially with the automatic awning!!
- Carrie Berkey, New York

2021-08-13 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB View Listings

I have had a lot of experience camping. I truly enjoyed owning the classic airstream…it is quality. I am a person who likes nice things and this is above and beyond cool. I loved the stereo system and really enjoyed the floor plan in the Globetrotter. I could do everything myself and with ease. I really liked the aromatic awning and all the mood lighting. I will miss everyone wanting to take photos…because it’s just that neat.
- Carrie Berkey, New York

2021-08-11 2016 Airstream Classic 30JWB View Listings

Very disappointed in the quality. Endless problems from our very first trip that we had to cut short a week due to the sink not properly being installed from the factory. It came unsecured from the countertop and fell into the cabinet area below about 4". We only kept the RV a year because of all the problems and bad quality. It was at the dealer often and we never knew how long they'd keep it. It's a shame to spend inflated prices on a supposedly quality RV and then have to deal with constant problems. We have owned other RVs in the past with minimal to no issues, and we will likely buy another one at some point, but would never consider Airstreams again. The quality that is supposed to be there, simply is not.
- Mike Dolan, Texas

2021-08-11 2021 Airstream Classic 30RQB View Listings

We owned a 2021 Airstream Classic 30' for approximately one year. It has not been the quality we expected. We owned a Winnebago View prior to buying the new Airstream. Much better quality, basically no problems ever with the Winnebago. The Airstream problems we had included: sink separated from countertop on first trip - fell 4" into lower cabinet, water problems, leaks, AC problems including sensors, CZONE issues, solar power display problems, light fixture literally fell from the ceiling, foot rest recliner bracket broke, ceiling blinds came unhooked from the ceiling, vent fan above the cooktop motor went out, door issues, and more. I would like to say we only took one out of state trip (that we had to cut short due to the sink problem) and never boon docked - no dirt roads or bumpy roads ever. We had to cancel scheduled trips due to a poor service department in our area and cut trips short (the few we took) due to issues with the Airstream. It was a constant problem that we finally got tired of and just sold. We will likely get another RV in the coming years, but it will not be an Airstream. Their quality on new rigs was just so poor.
- Mike Joseph Dolan, Texas

2021-08-08 2018 Airstream Classic 33FB View Listings

I grew up admiring Airstream's timeless design and functionality. This camper's floorplan and options make it a joy for a weekend or a few weeks on the road. The large shower, residential toilet, large sinks in the bathroom and kitchen make it seem like home. The large projection TV and computer workstation allow me to use my computer and enjoy a movie. Airstream customer service and dealers offer service way ahead of other RV dealerships and brands. You will enjoy and airstream, the extra price pays off when you tow and camp in the RV. I pray the brand continues decades into the future to stay true to the brand. Timeless classic, solid construction and excellent customer service.
- Erick Hoversholm, Kentucky

2021-08-08 2018 Airstream Basecamp 16NB View Listings

Absolutely love the versatility of this rig and that I can tow it w my Jeep. Light weight, easy to set up and tear down. Have been through the Rockies, the Cascades, and the Coastal range with it. No problems towing. Only complaint is that I can’t use it more.
- Bill Righter, Oregon

2021-08-03 2015 Airstream International Signature View Listings

I will recommend this travel trailer ....nice experience and extraordinary memories for my life ..........................................................................................................
- Miguel A Flores, California

2021-07-31 2005 Airstream Classic Limited View Listings

I live in the trailer 6 months every year and the other 6 months I live in a small house in Mexico. When I return from Mexico, I am actually looking forward to living in the Classic Airstream. It is unbelievably comfortable. And for a man of 77 it is so easy to live in. I can clean it in 15 minutes. Cooking requires a maximum of 50 steps start to finish. Having lived in the past in large and expensive homes, I thought I would be let down or disappointed but I’m not. The Classic is luxurious and I don’t miss the downsized lifestyle.
- Rob1944, Ontario

2021-07-29 2017 Airstream Bambi 22FB View Listings

This is a great trailer for two happy campers. It has everything you could desire, and what we like best is the shower! It is just like being at home when camping with full hookups. As the original owner, I can vouch for the unbelievable outstanding dealer service and three-year warranty that litterally covers everything, no questions asked. Airstream trailers are built to last, which is why they keep their value year-after-year and why there are so many older Airstreams still serving happy campers. I highly recommend Airstream for anyone who wants a great piece of equipment that will maintain its beauty and servicability for as long as you own it.
- Everett White, California

2021-07-14 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 19 View Listings

Travel in style! Sleek, modern and compact trailer sleeps 4. Quality parts and great functionality. Has Ac, solar panels, inverter, stove with oven, refrigerator, flat screen tv, alpine system, stand up shower, toilet, sink, outdoor shower. 18g black water, 21g grey, 23g fresh water
- Jeannie Marinelli, California

2021-06-30 2015 Airstream Interstate 3500 Grand Tour EXT View Listings

This is my 2nd Airstream and I can tell you it drives like a dream. So much quiet and power and 18 MPG. A REAL HEAD TURNER INSIDE AND OUT. The comfort and style is top Quality. They really have thought of everything and details galore.
- Jeff Jolin, Colorado

2021-06-29 2015 Airstream Classic 30RB Queen View Listings

One call so far was a scammer. Wanted $500 up front to “guarantee” us a sale at or above our asking price. Very slick presentation and when I questioned her about the up front she hung up fast. We only have had the listing 2 days so fingers crossed we get some real people.
- Bonnie Schaefer, Oregon

2021-06-28 2014 Airstream Sport Bambi View Listings

Wow this looks super nice and such low miles! Wish I was in the market to upgrade because this would be perfect for me, my wife and dog. Outside looks brand new. Nice camper!!! If it is still available this fall I will be contacting you but I’m sure it will go fast
- Jason Bolan, Minnesota

2021-06-23 1999 Airstream Land Yacht XL 355 View Listings

My Airstream 35' Land Yacht cummins/Allison Freightliner chassis is remarkable. The LP Onan allows for residential propane hookup for months of self sufficient power supply. Add solar and your set for backup power. 50 amp power hookup,interior with solid wood cabinets, wood flooring, dual AC's, dash inverter with new cooling system, massive interior and exterior storage,queen walk around bed, front to back stereo speakers, large tv's in lazy boy electric seating lounge area and massive kitchen and dining area make for the perfect mobile retirement home. In process of a full restoration project to create what I personally consider the hallmark of motorhomes.
- Robert Koenig, Texas

2021-06-19 2019 Airstream International Serenity 27FB Queen View Listings

We bought our Airstream from an Airstream dealer in NC in early 2020. We were the second owners. The original sale was in July 2018. Right after our purchase, COVID hit, so we were unable to take a trip until 2 weeks ago. Our first week was great. This second week, the air conditioner went out on Tuesday and the refrigerator went out today. We called Airstream, and we were told that although the warranty is 3 years, because we were the 2nd owners, the warranty does NOT transfer!! How can that be??? Beware used Airstream buyers!!!!!
- Matina DeRosa, Virginia

2021-06-02 2021 Airstream Interstate 24GL View Listings

The 2021 Airstream Interstate 24GL is amazing for road trips! The ride and drive are much like driving a luxury car. Being on the Mercedes Benz chassis with every option available, it's impossible to not fall in love! Livability is great for 2 and the space is wonderful for 7-9 for road trips and tailgating! All the amenities and more!
- Toby, Oklahoma

2021-05-18 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB View Listings

Best RV experience ever! Towing an Airstream is like nothing else, you sometimes forget you are towing. Very comfortable living space with all the comforts of home. Stylish and reliable, you feel very safe in it. We loved it!
- Lourdes Vazquez, Florida

2021-05-13 2020 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB View Listings

Exceptional quality and workmanship throughout. Includes top of the line appliances, fixtures and products. Built to last many many years and handed down through the generations. There is no detailed spared when manufacturing or outfitting this Airstream - very impressive.
- Renee Hunter, California

2021-05-02 2020 Airstream Atlas Murphy Bed Tommy Bahama Limited Edition View Listings

Very goid craftsmanship and Quakity, Mercedes air ride chassis, , Air Ride, slide out, mire room than most Class B RV’s Con: very expensive for the square Feet. A bit sluggish on initial start off. Price price price
- Clifford Allenby, Florida

2021-04-30 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud View Listings

Beautiful, yet very pricy. I did not see any mention tow specs. i am trying to justify the cost here vs renovating a camper. What type of warranty as I see this unit is 4 years old? This is all I have to say.
- Patrick Maloney, Colorado

2021-04-13 2019 Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite View Listings

We moved from a small towable to a Class A to an Airstream Atlas. We travel as a couple with two dogs. There are always a few warranty issues in the beginning with all RVs. However, you will not be nine states away from home needing service and be told they can see you in eight weeks with an Atlas. You simply find a Mercedes dealership. And THAT is the biggest service difference. We have never been scheduled more than 72 hours out. In terms of quality, we have a 2019 Atlas and it has held up extremely well. The sofa footrests and bathroom door locks were design do-overs. Make sure you are buying from an experienced dealer if you will be obtaining service from same location. Everything installed into an RV comes with its own warranty no matter the brand. We have had good factory support outcomes, but warranty reps do sometimes try to make the service rep the bad guy, which is easily handled through direct communication. Our Class A was in the shop 10 out of 12 months. I will never go back. I love my Atlas. We can also maneuver little towns, restaurants and shops the bigger guys can’t. Great tailgater as well.
- Lynn Faulkner, Florida

2021-04-12 2019 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB View Listings

We loved our Airstream. We are selling because we want to move to Hawaii and can’t take it with us. We are in Florida right now. We highly recommend Airstream. Builds extremely well. It tows like a dream behind my Dodge Ram. Don’t even know it’s back there.
- Michael Hockett, Florida

2021-04-12 2019 Airstream Classic 30RB Queen View Listings

There is much to like about an Airstream, I’ve owned 2 Airstreams and currently have their 2019 flagship Classic model. Beware, Airstream still uses numerous cheap parts that break. When you’re far away from home with no help the warranty doesn’t help. A quality parts last and don’t fail months after purchasing a new Classic. It easily ruin your trip. Beautiful RV, but too many cheap parts. Don’t get caught up in the “romance” of Airstream.
- D Travis, Nebraska