Airstream RVs Reviews (74)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Phillips from Texas says:

Have you owned any Airstream RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Airstream International Serenity 23FB View Listings

I am not happy! When you spend 10s of thousands of dollars on an RV with the name of airstream you expect a level of quality beyond regular RVs. But that is NOT what we got! While I am happy with other qualities of our airstream, the shower leaves pools of water on the floor. The shower appears to not have been installed properly and certainly was not caulked properly since any shower produces pools of water on the floor that will ultimately ruin the flooring. We contacted our sales person whose response was well you can't expect our service guys to catch this without thanking a shower, ha, ha....well, we don't live near a dealer or service center so we are going to have to fix this...UNACCEPTABLE! Again, when you finally decide to INVEST in an Airstream, you expect a quality that we have NOT EXPERIENCED!
- Phillips, Texas

2019-06-11 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 27FB Twin View Listings

Bought the Globetrotter to use on the West Coast, we have an International Serenity 23FB here on the East Coast. We particularly like the wrap around windows on the front and the back of the Globetrotter, although I do prefer the bathroom in the 23FB. Very happy with the Globetrotter. While in storage in LA it was hit and dented by some 45' class A parked next to us. Airstream LA had it as good as new in 3 days to the tune of $10,200 (funny, my daughters trailer cost about the same as fixing a dent in my Airstream). If you can afford it, buy an Airstream. Note that Airstream is the only RV manufacturer with a nationwide dealer network with factory trained technicians. You don't have to bring it back to the guy you bought it from.

2019-06-11 2018 Airstream International Serenity 23FB View Listings

Love it! We pull this with an Audi Q7 Prestige. Towed this from Orlando to LA. Stored it in LA for a year traveling the West Coast including one trip up through Zion, Yellowstone and Banff (Canada). While backed up to a beautiful lake in the rain we decided to get the Globetrotter 27 so we would have the amazing wrap around views from the front and the back. We now keep the 23 in Florida and the Globetrotter in California (had to get a truck to tow the Globetrotter, unfortunately). If you can afford it, buy Airstream. Note that Airstream is the only RV manufacturer with a nationwide dealer network with factory trained technicians. You don't have to take it back to the guy you bought it from, you can take it to any Airstream dealership around the country, sort of like an Audi.

2019-06-11 2017 Airstream Sport 16J View Listings

Loved this little guy. Towed it with an Audi Q5 2.0L. Quite a head turner. Took it from Orlando to LA. Stored it in LA for a year flying out and taking it to National Parks on the West Coast. Got it back to Florida and sold it to get an International Serenity 23FB. Note that Airstream is the only RV manufacturer with a dealer network like automobiles have. You can get warranty service and/or collision repairs by factory trained technicians around the country. Its like buying an Audi, any Airstream dealer anywhere will work on it, you don't have to take it back to the guy you bought it from like other RV's. If you can afford it, get Airstream.

2019-06-08 2015 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT View Listings

Very comfortable driving, I can drive all day and my back does not get sore. Handles much like my SUV, up and down hills and around curves handles nicely. My wife doesn’t hesitate to drive this, she is very comfortable driving even at high speeds. Size is large enough to be comfortable for two overnighting, comfortable for up to eight while underway, cruises very nicely, plenty of power, not a problem for parking in standard parking lots or accessing tight camping spaces. Quality of fit and finish is excellent, bed is comfortable for sleeping. Glad to have the EXT version which provides for the needed extra storage behind rear couch. Hitch easily handles my dual swing-away bike rack for two electric bikes.
- Craig Overstreet, Florida

2019-06-05 2018 Airstream International Signature 25 View Listings

This Airstream is a dream to live in, tow and own. It is very retro in feeling with clean lines, rounded corners and beautiful. Every time we took it out, we would get thumbs up and comments. Parked, people want to see the inside, because it is such a beauty. There is such a tight Airstream community, all people who own them love them. This is a quality product that will last a lifetime. No problems with anything inside or outside the rv. After all, it is nearly new. Have to see it yourself. All standard options included, plus Window Awning Package, Power Patio Awning, Backup camera, Solar Panel. Added myself: Weight distributing hitch, wireless braking system, wheel covers, jack cover.
- Tom, Ohio

2019-05-25 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 25FB View Listings

Our 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud Special Edition Grand Gourmet Lounge, Model 25FB is the perfect setup. The left-side bench seat that converts to a cramped single bed is gone in our layout Instead you have a cabinet with butcher block top with 4-drawers + 2 pull-down door storage compartments. So you get the much needed extra space for food prep. and critical storage for pots & pans, skillets & frying pans, bowels, cutting boards, trivets - the things you really need to make the Airstream practical and livable. The 25' length doesn't exceed the max. length limits for all the National and/or State Parks. Our 3,000 watts of solar panel electrical storage and 39-gallon fresh water tank allowed us to stay 6+ days in campsites without Electrical or Water hook ups. Our Airstream allowed us to be away from it all, without having to be away from all.
- FRANK PAONE, Florida

2019-05-24 2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Grand Tour EXT View Listings

Our Interstate Grand Tour was perfect for my wife and I. Over the past year we travelled from Michigan to California including all the states in between - in several different trips - from 2 weeks to several months durations. We visited 10-12 National Parks, and saw innumerable incredible sights. We have thousands of incredible pictures and memories.
- Brian Decker, Michigan

2019-05-23 2014 Airstream Airstream 3500 View Listings

It’s an amazing ride in every way, qualify over quantity, everything is solid like Mercedes know for. I love this RV absolutely in every way possible. Seats are super comfortable. Nothing I could say negative.
- Philip Scott, Texas

2019-05-16 1992 Airstream Excella 1000 CLASSIC View Listings

this is an awesome Airstream, both on the road or in a permanent site. the quality is second to none. these last more than a lifetime and can be passed down from generation to generation. can take the family on the road with no fear of systems failing
- Daniel Wooten, Florida

2019-04-24 2015 Airstream Classic 30RB View Listings

We purchased this unit new in 2015. It was our second Airstream Classic 30. We purchased the unit from RVOne in Florida; since they have a division in Albany, we felt confident we could follow up as needed for any service needs. We were wrong. There were several small items that needed to be addressed. We were able to take of some of these ourselves, and RVOne addressed a couple of major items in the first year. One BIG item however, that was not addressed and is still an unresolved issue (4 years and counting) is the Atwood furnace. We have had two electronic boards replaced and the furnace still short cycles and eventually stop functioning completely. Our efforts to coordinate and seek a solution with RVOne have come up empty. Communications with Airstream directly have fallen short and have seemingly come up empty as well. Our opinion is that any unit, regardless of how expensive they may be, is only as good as the dealer who may need to stand behind their product. Airstreams are over rated and over priced.
- Jeff, Maine

2019-04-10 2019 Airstream Classic 33FB Twin View Listings

Right idea and concept but Airstreams quality control is terrible. I've owned two brand new airstreams in the past 12 months and had the same issues. Both mechanically and cosmetically. Too many defects right out the factory and trying to get them corrected can take up to a half a year especially since most of dealership repair facilities are backed up for months. Also the Airstream Smart Connect App constantly crashes. + Don't attempt to retract your awning using the app in the event of an emergency as the app loses communication and your Zip Dee canopycould be still open or partially opened even when the app says it's closed. Another quality control issue with Airstream.
- Michael Zugi, Illinois

2019-03-22 2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 25RB View Listings

Bottom line, Airstream makes a durable, very live-able trailer that is functional and easy to tow. Structurally very sound with the assorted and typical issues of all trailers. We found that the 25RB was a great choice for us as it was large enough for 2 adults, a golden retriever and occasional guests, but small enough to camp in the national and state parks. Dealer service has been OK, but the factory service is excellent.
- Bill, Connecticut

2019-03-18 2017 Airstream International Serenity 23FB View Listings

Bought a brand new airstream and had problems from day 1. Every trip screws and rivets would fall out. The closet door ripped out. The drawers would slide open and fall in the floor during travel. The storage over the table nearly fell off the all. Shower pan was misaligned and leaked so they had to replace the entire thing. Water filter was cross threaded from the factory. I would never buy one again.
- George, California

2019-03-14 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB View Listings

My husband and I bought our Airstream 23FB new in April 2018. In 11 months we've driven it over 9,000 miles, on two very extended trips. I can't express how glad I am that we decided, on our first RV, to spend more and buy what we'd read was the best. We were so nervous, reading stories on the Pissed Off Consumer website about RVs with a dozen disasters, sitting at the dealer for weeks waiting for repairs. The layout of the 23 is particularly brilliant - it had more storage space for clothes than the AS 27! Not to mention the walk-around queen bed and the biggest bathroom I've ever seen in a mid-size RV. Tows like a dream. But I think the real place Airstream shines is the quality. Since our problem-free shakedown trip, we've had only one problem, with the regulator on the water pump. Though we bought it in Ohio at Haydocy, the AS dealer in Orange County repaired it in less than a day, no drama, no warranty issues. Oh, and they returned the trailer to me cleaner than when I left it, I'm embarrassed to say. We joined our local Wally Byam Club, and we've found the tight Airstream community to be the most supportive we've ever seen. So, because we've fallen in love with the life, we've gone back to the same dealer, and we're now trading in and buying a Flying Cloud 30 foot. All we needed was more fighting room, and in comparison it's like a cathedral. But just the same in quality and that Danish modern Flying Cloud vibe. Find a dealer or a show, and walk in to an AS. You'll feel it at once, the level of caring, and the pride. Yes, they cost more, but I really think you save money in the long run, with the low maintenance costs and great resale value. Bite the bullet, and buy Airstream.
- Alice Hodapp, Indiana

2019-03-02 2017 Airstream International Serenity 28W View Listings

We do a ton of driving, at least 4-6 states away, and the towing through the Rockies is easy. We even off road with this trailer and it does very well even tho it has a lower clearance than most trailers. The quality is why we purchased this rv and it hasn’t disappointed us. The room as well as storage for 4 people, 2-3 week trips, is plenty and we feel very comfortable in this due to all the windows! Def recommend airstream!
- Lisa , Michigan

2019-02-19 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 27FB Queen View Listings

This travel trailer is like new, we used it mostly in our local state parks since we owned it. It has just been me & my husband, easily sleeps 2, can move around quite well. The shower is separate for toilet area. We really love this trailer but financially at this time we need to sale.
- Vickie Green, Idaho

2019-02-19 2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Grand Tour EXT View Listings

We have really enjoyed the airstream. It is easy to park and fun to drive. You can seat 9 people no problem and sleep 4 with out any issues.with all of the extras that airstream puts on the coach makes it feel like home.
- Nick, Florida

2019-02-11 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 25RB View Listings

the recliners it is very comfortable. the additional 24" of counter next to the sink makes cooking way easier. the twin beds have memory foam. the satellite set up makes entertainment great. I added the pantry by putting 4 more shelves with containers. storage is a ton better. my wife brings EVERYTHING when we go clamping and we still have empty space. the Blue Ox hitch with sway bars makes it seem like there is no trailer when towing. it's quality can't be beat just matched by Tiffin. we had a Tiffin 29 class A.
- Mike McKinney, Washington

2019-01-11 2016 Airstream Classic 30 View Listings

I love my new RV. Thank you Sam Storey for all your help.. Your the best!!! We couldnt have done this with out your help. We are in love with our airstream it has plenty of room for us all including our 2 pit bulls bo and toot. They abosoluty love it as well..we can not wait to hear up north to the mountains park and just relax a little while. I will make sure I sens you a postcard..thankyou once again for your help we have always wanted one and until now we were not able to..we are super excited to start new adventures in our airstream.. I'll be taking lots of pictures.. We we get back into town ill make sure I stop into camping world to see you Sam and share our photos..
- Robin Allen, Florida

2018-12-16 2002 Airstream Land Yacht XC365XL View Listings

Linda and I have loved the Gray Lady from the day of purchase. It is so easy to drive and handles well on the open roads and stopping for a night in an RV Park. The air cushion ride and the steering stabilizer makes every trip a wonderful experience. At 36.5 feet and the 2 slides it is best suited for 2 people and the interior design is perfect. Lots of storage, solid oak cabinets, wonderful AC and heating. The new awnings are beautiful and very functional. Powerful rear engine CAT 300 Turbo can keep up with all traffic situations. We tow a vehicle so the 3 camera system is extremely helpful.
- Dewey Rotruck, Florida

2018-11-24 2000 Airstream Land Yacht 396XL View Listings

Excellent craftmanship and materials, fit and finish also excellent, cat diesel has plenty of power, the stand out is the little features, generator start and stop switch next to bed as well as stereo controls, all aluminum frame for coach ( our newmar had a huge rust issue around cargo doors) frieghtliner chassis with cat diesel is a great combo, very well constructed exterior with full paint no decals. I would not trade my 2000 model for some of the junk they manufacture today and sell for $300,000 or more
- Scott tolliver, Ohio

2018-10-25 2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Grand Tour EXT View Listings

We feel the Interstate is the perfect vehicle for two people to go touring. It is like driving a large SUV and we get a lot of comments about how good it looks. It has all the capabilities to go boondocking and the finish and conveniences inside are beautiful.
- John Kausch, Florida

2018-10-20 1994 Airstream Excella 35 View Listings

It is 1994 Airstream Classic 36’ Diesel Pusher with Cummins 6 cylinder 5.9 liter engine and 6 speed Allison transmission. Purchased in Feb 2011 and still own and use it. Great layout and very comfortable
- Hopman Matthew, North Carolina

2018-10-17 2018 Airstream Atlas 24n View Listings

Easy to drive. Plenty of storage and room for 2 people.Bed is big & very comfortable. Love the shower & bathroom in the back of the RV. Not traveling as much as we thought we would for the price. Has 2 small tables & wish they were bigger. Have not used stove burners. Generator would not stay running & it was replaced with a brand new one, was tested & runs great now.
- Mike Flanagan, Iowa