Itasca Reviews on RV Insider (214)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Itasca RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Al Alexander from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Itasca Navion 24J View Listings

Had multiple problems out of the shoot. Have about 800 miles on the new rig cabinet handles were mis aligned and broken. Had to pay the dealer to repair. Water leak from faucet. Dealer will not repair. Door covering water heater (outside) does not fit properly. Wrong size screw. Dealer said all Winnebego products have bad doors over this compartment. He even showed me a few. He's right. I bought a Winnebego product hoping for quality. I am very disappointed with the vehicle and the dealer. Note I have has class c motor homes for 30 years. Also I am quite offended that the warranty does not include labor. Never heard of such a thing. They make me pay for their poor workmanship
- Al Alexander, Minnesota

2021-03-05 2000 Itasca Suncruiser 32V View Listings

Great value for the money Features True Air residential air conditioning units in the basement not on the roof. Workhorse chassis. Huge 30" deep single slide. Thermal windows, powerful Onan generator. High demand for this mid sized RV. Well built.
- Robert, Arizona

2021-02-23 2014 Itasca Sunstar 31KE View Listings

The bodywork is dull pealing and badly chalking, also it was coated with ZEP floor wax. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Also does anyone know what coating is on the sides. Any recommendations for sway bars as the RV is most unstable over 25 miles an hour on highways.
- Joanne borday, North Carolina

2021-01-14 2012 Itasca Navion 24J View Listings

What a great RV! At only 24.5 feet long, it is the shortest RV on the market that has all of these features in one package: Full size fulltime bed (no need to stop and convert anything for the main bed) Full-size shower with separate toilet (Dry bath) Sleeps up to 6 people. We love our Navion!
- Dave, Florida

2021-01-01 2014 Itasca Sunstar 31KE View Listings

My Itasca Sunstar 31ke has performed perfectly for me. The for V10 runs excellent and nothing has failed me. Excellent purchase....highly recommend this unit for anyone looking to travel cross country with or without family. Shower, hotwater, ac, heat is more than adequate. The unit also has lots of storage and tows with no problems.
- marco, Missouri

2020-12-27 2012 Itasca Cambria 30C View Listings

I love this RV because everything is automatic, you don’t have to go outside to do anything, and the drive is so comfortable. We’ve traveled all over with 4 kids and 2 dogs and we all loved it every time. We’ve made some really amazing memories.
- Tiffany Brieske, California

2020-10-28 2014 Itasca Navion IQ 24V View Listings

I have found this motorhome to be a wonderful home away from home when needed. This unit gets great fuel mileage, great storage, and drives like a dream. The only reason I didn't give it five stars for Factory Warranty/Support is that is no longer under manufacturer warranty. Maintenance is maintained and current.
- Ava Greene, Florida

2020-09-30 2015 Itasca Sunova 35G View Listings

Last year my back camera went out.My furnace was completely rebuilt. Refrigerator had to be replaced My toilet leaked and had to be completely rebuilt. 48 inch TV in living room had to be replaced They do not make 48 inch TV anymore Bearings came out of dresser draw and the bottom came out. Last year wasn't any better.
- Gary A., Wisconsin

2020-09-12 2015 Itasca Navion 24J View Listings

I HAVE OWNED MANY RVS OVER THE YEARS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST. BEING ON A MERCEDES CHASSIS IT IS SUPPER EASY TO DRIVE AND FIND SERVICE. GETTING 16 MPG AND GETS SERVICED EVERY 5,000 MILES WINNEBAGO SERVICE TECH IS AVAILABLE ON THE PHONE
- Art Davis, California

2020-09-02 2009 Itasca Navion 24J View Listings

This RV-Navion was just what I wanted 8 years ago. It has everything for dry camping. I used it in freezing weather for 3 days with no problem, no hookups and still had more battery life, LP gas and water left. Over night in Yellow Stone was awesome as well as the sights there and back for the 4 of us. Diesel is great climbing mountains and logged 14-17 MPG. The 24 footer handles great on the road and can go where the big rigs can't. I'm surprised how easy it is to travel down town and park. I am selling because I would like a newer model.
- Al, Virginia

2020-08-18 2004 Itasca Sunova 35N View Listings

This RV is sound. We have never had any problems with it. Great quality vehicle. Perfect for a family with kids. We have had other RVs and had problems with structures inside falling apart. Winnebago is amazing quality. Buying an older vehicle did not matter with this kind of quality.
- Jeffrey Sexton, New York

2020-08-13 2008 Itasca Navion 24H View Listings

The 24H is best for a single traveler. The jack knife sofa is very uncomfortable and will not accommodate a tall person. I replaced it with a platform and custom mattress. The bathroom across the back provides for a very generous shower and good space for lav and commode. All components e.g. HVAC, frig, stove/microwave/convection over, cabinetry, etc. are 1st class and very tasteful. Sprinter chassis is very good and gives outstanding mpg. My unit had a design flaw that required an expensive repair but I understand Mercedes has corrected the issue.
- mike enger, Arkansas

2020-08-04 2013 Itasca Ellipse 42GD View Listings

Bought new and have never had any mechanical,or construction issues. Have traveled across the United State's several times, and have had reliable,consistent service. I would definitely recommend this motor coach to anyone looking for quality and reliability. P.S. This has been my FULL TIME home fore the last 5 years,so it has had to perform under constant use
- Steven Shuster, Florida

2020-08-02 2014 Itasca Viva 23L View Listings

Have owned for three years. Mo problems. Lots of room. Super easy to drive. Lots storage space Love the electronic owning and outdoor speakers. Big coach value in the Viva. We take it everywhere. Kitchen has lots of storage. Sleeps 6 adults comfortably. We use for travel and tailgating. Super fun
- Mary, Ohio

2020-07-24 2013 Itasca Meridian 40U View Listings

Itasca is the higher end line of Winnebago. Our extensive research showed that the Itasca/Winnebago was the highest quality and best built for the money. It is extremely durable, reliable, and has a good reputation. It is very comfortable and has all of the conveniences of home while on the road and camping. It is built on one of the best Freightliner Maxum Chassis, an powerful Cummins turbo-charged diesel engine and an Allison transmission for powerful and reliable performance. It has extensive exterior storage compartments, and the interior is very thoughtfully and conveniently laid out. We would definitely buy again.
- Richard Smith, Georgia

2020-06-29 1976 Itasca Sun Runner View Listings

purchased in 1991,with 4 kids 2 dogs and a wife. towed across passes, took to Disney land Cheyenne for rodeo' drove to Arizona took on several golfing and camping trips. with new motor and shocks, fuel lines and tank, tires, ad battery will probably run another 20 years. body is original no work done on it. wife wanted newer motorhome. I would still drive it anywhere. But according to my wife not with her. Well maybe I should keep it. We have had fun in it.
- frankdearman528, Washington

2020-06-29 2014 Itasca Cambria 27RK View Listings

I have had another class c with the overhead cab. I like the Cambria so much more. The aerodynamics are so much better when driving. There is a group of Cambria owners that meet up and we spoke with them and they were very happy with the Winnebagos same as the Itascas.
- Larry Moore, South Carolina

2020-06-27 2013 Itasca Sunstar 30T View Listings

This floor plan with opposing slides up front gives you so much space. We did change out the couch to theatre recliners for better relaxation and tv viewing. The split bath is nice and door placement allows for creation of a onsuite. Ample storage. Highly recommend this model for weekend or long term camping/living. It’s a breeze to pull in and set up in minutes.
- Deb, Iowa

2020-06-22 2007 Itasca Cambria 29H View Listings

I take full responsibility for buying this rig. The photos looked great, I saw some others in person, not this floor plan. First of all, the bedroom. I thought the bed slid in and out - it doesn't. The headboard slides in and out.So when the bed slide is out, you still have almost no room to move around. 2nd - the lack of insulation. No insulation in the cap, you can open bottom drawers in the bedroom and see the ground. The big storage bin in the front passenger side has zero insulation and is open under the sofa so you are talking about some really cold drafts in the winter. Hardly any storage room in the "kitchen". Hardly any storage room outside too. There are bins but they are all to small for anything you would want to take with you. And there is NO PLACE TO PUT THE SEWER HOSE! I have to put it in a couple of plastic bags and stuff it in one of the little bins. And no bumper to put a sewer hose carrier on either. I will never understand putting carpet in an RV. Vinyl in the kitchen/bedroom/bath but carpet not only in the living room but in the COCKPIT! I am spending money revamping it because it does drive great and I really don't want to have to deal with anything larger but it is NOT a good floor plan and should have more storage INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. I turned the dinette into a daybed, removed the sofa and put in a desk to open up the living area a few feet. It made a big difference. Now if I didn't have to wrestle with the mattress and the big foam things to put to make the mattress complete, it might be ok.
- Beverley Hughes, North Carolina

2020-06-11 2013 Itasca Meridian 42E View Listings

Love this motorhome. Perfect for full-timers or just for the weekend. The extra half bath is a real plus. My wife gets the big bath and I get my own small bath. Super air ride suspension with the after market shocks and antisway bar. Tons of space both up and down below. With new maintenance free coach batteries and almost new tires you have many years of enjoyment ahead. I hate to give it up, but my wife thinks I'm too old for such a big vehicle so we've decided to find a more stationary 2nd home.
- Bob Boring, Texas

2020-05-15 2012 Itasca Sunstar 30T View Listings

We bought this motorhome in April 2019. We have owned two fifth wheels before this mh. I retired and decided to travel for 3 months. We gone for 88 days drove to California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. We pulled a car behind it. Did not have trouble with the motorhome going up or down mountains. Went down a 9% grade in western Wyoming and I was really impressed. The reason we are selling this motorhome is because we have decided to sell our house and live full time in one. We need a bigger motorhome. This is a great little motorhome for someone who just wants to travel to the mountains for lakes for few weeks or even a month or two. It's in great shape.
- Greg Willis, Oklahoma

2020-05-13 2013 Itasca Impulse 31W View Listings

We enjoyed our outings but decided we weren’t going to use it as much as we planned due to health issues. Very comfortable sleeping lots of space for company. Everything included to begin your RV experience or to upgrade if already an RVer.
- Don Wagner , Missouri

2020-05-12 2013 Itasca Meridian 34B View Listings

This is a Winnnebago product with superior fit and finish throughout. Winnebago service and support is second to none. They are always eager to help and when you call a real person answers. This motorhome has been a dream to drive and is as comfortable as our home. We lived in it for 6 months while building a new home and we loved it. We towed a Honda CRV with no problem. This coach has so many features, you just have to see the listing to appreciate. Key features include: Satellite radio/gps and TV (3 tv's one exterior), King bed, queen sofa bed, large wardrobe w/mirrored doors, full length glass shower enclosure, porceline toilet, convection oven, residential refrigerator, surge protector w/ power boost, large storage compartments w/ large dual side access slide storage trey, 8000w generator, 430hp Cummins diesel, 6 speed Allison trans., full body paint, wind sensor awning, tow package w/Invisibrake system. Unfortunately we must sell due to health issues.
- Ken, Nevada

2020-03-26 2011 Itasca Suncruiser 35P View Listings

This Motorhome is a breeze to drive. The floor plan with the opposing slides give you more room then you would expect. The storage space is more then ample. The leather seats for both the cabin seats and the couch is very very soft and relaxing. This would be a great motorhome for full timing or long trips. Most of our trips were only a couple to weeks to a month at a time and we never felt like we needed to get home.
- Tim, Kentucky

2020-03-22 2014 Itasca Sunova 33C View Listings

Outstanding floor plan, large living area, King bed. The V10 engine has power to pull about anything you want. Easy to drive. Lots of storage inside and out. The Sunova only uses very high end counter tops, and furnishings.
- Jim Nickell, Kentucky