Itasca RVs Reviews (172)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Itasca RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Al Alexander from Minnesota says:

Have you owned any Itasca RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Itasca Navion 24J View Listings

Had multiple problems out of the shoot. Have about 800 miles on the new rig cabinet handles were mis aligned and broken. Had to pay the dealer to repair. Water leak from faucet. Dealer will not repair. Door covering water heater (outside) does not fit properly. Wrong size screw. Dealer said all Winnebego products have bad doors over this compartment. He even showed me a few. He's right. I bought a Winnebego product hoping for quality. I am very disappointed with the vehicle and the dealer. Note I have has class c motor homes for 30 years. Also I am quite offended that the warranty does not include labor. Never heard of such a thing. They make me pay for their poor workmanship
- Al Alexander, Minnesota

2019-08-19 2014 Itasca Navion 24J View Listings

My husband and I have traveled over 35,000 miles in our coach and have enjoyed every minute. The vehicle handles with ease. The floor design is wonderful. There is plenty of storage for our golf clubs, fishing gear, barbecue and folding picnic table.
- Karen , Colorado

2019-08-15 2014 Itasca Reyo 25Q View Listings

Great driving Rv. Good power pulling jeep. 12 to 14 mi to the gal pulling. Kitchen is alittle small so we had afold up table with 3 shelfs that gave plenty of counter. good walk around queen bed thats comfort. Great built in sterio , DVD, CD, Radio, surround sound. Satt., 2 TVS. Over th air antana to get local channels. Solar hooked to battery while in storage works switch on or off @ coach. Refig works 12 V, Pop., Gas,110VT.Good storage compartments. No jacks, but has a large set to level with. Front seats turn around to give more seats in livingroom room. Fine rig.
- Ron Prather, Idaho

2019-07-28 2006 Itasca Sunrise 33V View Listings

Love this RV! It is a well made unit and has a great floor plan. We have had many wonderful vacations. It is large enough to live in and still small enough for provincial parks. We seat 10 for coffee!!
- Wayne Inglis, British Columbia

2019-07-14 2016 Itasca Sunstar LX 35F View Listings

Winnebago/Itasca makes one high quality RV! This model has a bath & 1/2 floor plan that makes traveling and camping highly liveable for 2 to 8 people. The dual slides provide awesome floor space when parked. The electrical management system automatically adjusts so you can use both AC units when camped at 30 Amp only sites. Amazing amount of storage bins underneath. Highway driving this unit is a breeze even towing a full size Jeep Wrangler. No mechanical or couch issues with this RV in 3 years of ownership!
- Michael Pallone, Florida

2019-07-12 2006 Itasca Sunova 29R View Listings

Our 2006 Itasca Sunova 29R Class A motorhome has been great. With the second generation Ford V-10 engine it has been very reliable, has plenty of power and tows our car with ease. The Ford chassis it is built on is a bit stiff however, that has been resolved with the addition of Kombi shocks and Firestone adjustable airbags. For us, the just under 30' size has allowed us to go anywhere easily. It's been very comfortable for traveling and camping as well as hanging out in an RV park. It has great interior and exterior storage. We were attracted to it because it is a quality built coach made by Winnebago. They do a great job of supporting Winnebago product owners with information and service. All amenities are top quality and we've had no trouble that we hear other RV owners mention. With age the fiberglass gel coat and graphic have faded a bit but it still looks good and works great.
- Dave Savage, Washington

2019-07-06 2003 Itasca Spirit 31T View Listings

This RV is perfect for a family. We had it for past 14 years and it comfortably slept 5 and we had plenty of room to move around. It allowed for comfortable fall trips as the heater works amazing and in the summer the AC works very nicely and kept the coach very cool. Tires are new and everything works wonderfully.
- Dawn Teunissen, Nebraska

2019-06-25 2015 Itasca Viva 23L View Listings

For its size, this is a great motorhome that gets fantastic fuel economy on regular unleaded gasoline, averaging 14.5 miles per gallon. The Trend/Viva drives and handles really well, using front wheel drive to pass over all kinds of surfaces, even on the steep mountain grades of Colorado, and you will have no problems passing through cities and even parking. I've had no problems parking in shopping mall and grocery parking lots. Small enough to go almost anywhere, but roomy enough to live in as a full-timer. And being a Winnebago product, the quality of the product shows itself as you pass mile after carefree mile on the road.
- Howard Packer, Virginia

2019-06-25 2006 Itasca Sunrise 35C View Listings

We have been full time RVers for twenty plus years. This RV has been so reliable we are amazed. Small problems that are low cost to repair. The lay out is great and space is better than the 40 foot RV we had earlier and the three slide out makes for a spacious living area. Our only reason for selling is our age. We travel very little now.
- pastorhogue.gbcc@gmail.com, Arizona

2019-06-19 2014 Itasca Ellipse 42QD View Listings

My Passenger side slide has been a major problem since I purchased this coach in 2017 after several discussions with factory in 2017 and 2019 I decided to purchase a new drive motor for the slide. After receiving the motor and installing it, to no avail I made an appointment with the factory service center in Forrest City Iowa. When the gentleman that was assigned to work on it opened the door he informed me that the slide was defective as the drive assembly was not powerful enough to work and that Winnebago had been installing new drive system. He also told me that I would have to meet with a customer service manager. Customer service manager told me that it would cost me 3200 hundred dollars to fix this problem. I quickly responded that it was a bad design and I felt Winnebago should stand behind it. While there at factory I met two Ellipse 42QD owners and Winnebago fixed theirs at no charge. I feel that Winnebago is at fault they should of told me about the problems with this coach slide design when I called them with the problem on several occasions. I sadly have to admit that when I bought this coach I thought Winnebago was a quality company to do business with and have now changed my mind.
- Gary Schimmel, Missouri

2019-05-27 2012 Itasca Sunstar 35F View Listings

2012 Itasca Sunstar 35f, by Winnebago Industries, 18,000 miles With 1 and a half bathrooms, queen bed with lots of storage. Drives very easy and priced way below nada. Everything works, very clean and sleeps 4
- Kathie Hawkins, North Carolina

2019-05-16 2014 Itasca Sunstar 31KE View Listings

Perfect size for 2 fulltimers , have done 31k miles so far , build quality ,and reliability much better than my previous Thor motorhome.Becuase it is under 32 feet you can get into State , and National parks. Can be low on power on long uphill grades , so I just take my time .Excellent floor plan with one big slide.
- Geoff, Florida

2019-05-09 2014 Itasca Ellipse Ultra 42QL View Listings

This motorhome has been wonderful for us for the past 3 years. It is so very comfortable, and has features most RVs don't have, such as a vacuum system and a dishwasher. It also has 2 bathrooms, something we didn't know we would appreciate before buying this RV, but certainly did after! It rides like a dream, and Bill loves to drive it. We have towed a car, and that does not affect the comfort and quality of the ride. For snowbirds, this is an ideal rig since it is set up for total residential living. It is all electric, so you don't have to deal with propane. It is efficient and a dream to live in!
- Bill and Karen Stark, Washington

2019-05-07 2010 Itasca Cambria 30C View Listings

This is a great motorhome - I really can't find anything wrong with it. It drives great and easy to handle.. Tows Perfectly. Easy to maneuver. I love all the added features like the auto leveling. I can park and be setup and enjoying things in 5 minutes.. It's a very well built rig. To Take care of the nice Paint Job I use X11 on the exterior body to ensure longevity..
- Greg Lougheed, Washington

2019-05-04 2005 Itasca Meridian 34H View Listings

My experiences driving and using this RV have always been great. The coach is setup with airbag suspension, which makes the ride. Have driven across country several times, when we lived in Calif. we drove to Yellowstone and all the Arches Nat'l parks. Grand Canyon and a host of other areas. We bought the RV in CA. therefore it has not been exposed to salted highways. Have towed car & horse trailer. The power awnings are fantastic and the other awnings are manual extension. Selling due to age (74) want smaller RV. Never been in an accident no signs of accidents with previous owner, we are the second owner purchased in 2015.
- Tim Scott, Missouri

2019-04-06 2006 Itasca Cambria 26A View Listings

Great MH built by Winnebago. Comfortable for a couple. Can park at any National or State park.Tows a small car well.The U dinette slide-out is a great size for guests. We traveled from the West Coast to the East Coast last summer & had a great trip.
- RICK TOWNER, Nevada

2019-03-27 2015 Itasca Suncruiser 37F View Listings

This model drives great and has almost all the things you want as standard equipment. Being the luxury side of Winnebago you have their experience and expertise of their years of building RV's. The rear master bath and the half bath is also great features.
- Lance Marshall, California

2019-03-25 2006 Itasca Cambria 26A View Listings

We have had this MH for 7 yrs and have enjoyed it immensely. It fits where ever we have taken it in National Parks. We towed a Saturn Ion with no problem. Last summer we took it to from the West Coast to the East Coast to see the History of the 13 colonies and it performed great. It is great for a couple, but has room for a grandchild. We selling it only because we have decided to move up to a 30' 5th wheel. We like to Workamp and feel this will be better for longer stays.
- RICK TOWNER, Nevada

2019-03-02 2012 Itasca Impulse Silver 31CP View Listings

To date, I have owned 5 RVs and this make and model has been AWESOME. The spacious feeling, smooth and quiet drive experience, storage...I could go on and on. This unit was made when manufacturers cared about quality. Love this RV!!!!
- Pennie Shrock, Florida

2019-02-14 2014 Itasca Ellipse 42QD View Listings

Beautiful coach, deisel pusher, 1 - 1/2 baths, stacked washer and dryer, full size stainless residential French door refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave/speed cook oven, 2 burner glass top electric flat top range, powered King bed, 3 flat panel TVs, Winegard Trav’ler, transferable extended warranty, and much, much more.
- Linda Schwartz, Florida

2019-02-13 2006 Itasca Suncruiser 33V View Listings

We've owned this rig for 9 years and occasionally thought about trading it in. But, when we looked at other RVs the one we had couldn't be beat in comfort for long living stays. If you're on the road for an extended period of time storage is important. The storage in this unit is amazing. It's also a good looking RV inside and out.
- MIKKI COUCH, Oklahoma

2019-02-11 2013 Itasca Sunova 33C View Listings

We looked at a lot of rv’s to buy but kept coming back to the Itasca. The layout was exactly what we wanted. Has 3 slides and an out door entertainment/ tv dvd and lots of storage inside and out. It seemed better made than others in the price range we wanted to spend. It drives and handles very good on the rd. We also talked to a service person and he said he had very few calls on Itasca’s than other brands. The only reason we are selling it is we just do not have time to use it and do not want it just sit when someone else can be enjoying it.
- Roy Barnes, Florida

2019-02-10 1999 Itasca Spirit 31T View Listings

I love my coach....i have never had a problem with it. It is 20 years old now has 50,000 miles on a Chevrolet van. I take good care of it. Always inside when not in use, looks and performs like new. Still have the same refrigerator, and stove. . . Generator has 1200 hours and runs perfectly. Of course new tires and awning couple of years ago. The size is perfect. 23 ft. Can take it on ferry to Seattle islands, park it almost every where. . . . .sometimes wish the interior would fall apart so I could redecorate but everything is still like new. Even the blinds still are good. Hit a bear with it last year, insurance covered it, fender repaired, and we are off to Mexico soon. Love the interior layout.
- Sylvia sylvester, Oregon

2019-01-27 2003 Itasca Horizon 39QD View Listings

Very comfortable arvi roaming nice Nice layout in kitchen. Comfortable furniture comfortable for watching TV. Nice bedroom with lots of room to get dressed and lots of storage. Basement air is so quiet you don't know It's on.I really believe winnabego is a good brand
- Elizabeth Mulcahy , Florida

2019-01-24 2010 Itasca Navion 24A View Listings

Unit has great livability with the amenities of a larger coach. Very economical to operate with mileage 15-20 mpg. Drives like a van or SUV. Tows as if nothing is behind it. The manufacturer keeps all parts in stock and is very responsive to requests for assistance.
- Gwyn R. Parsons, North Carolina