Itasca Reviews on RV Insider (200)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Itasca RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Al Alexander from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Itasca Navion 24J View Listings

Had multiple problems out of the shoot. Have about 800 miles on the new rig cabinet handles were mis aligned and broken. Had to pay the dealer to repair. Water leak from faucet. Dealer will not repair. Door covering water heater (outside) does not fit properly. Wrong size screw. Dealer said all Winnebego products have bad doors over this compartment. He even showed me a few. He's right. I bought a Winnebego product hoping for quality. I am very disappointed with the vehicle and the dealer. Note I have has class c motor homes for 30 years. Also I am quite offended that the warranty does not include labor. Never heard of such a thing. They make me pay for their poor workmanship
- Al Alexander, Minnesota

2020-06-29 1976 Itasca Sun Runner View Listings

purchased in 1991,with 4 kids 2 dogs and a wife. towed across passes, took to Disney land Cheyenne for rodeo' drove to Arizona took on several golfing and camping trips. with new motor and shocks, fuel lines and tank, tires, ad battery will probably run another 20 years. body is original no work done on it. wife wanted newer motorhome. I would still drive it anywhere. But according to my wife not with her. Well maybe I should keep it. We have had fun in it.
- frankdearman528, Washington

2020-06-29 2014 Itasca Cambria 27RK View Listings

I have had another class c with the overhead cab. I like the Cambria so much more. The aerodynamics are so much better when driving. There is a group of Cambria owners that meet up and we spoke with them and they were very happy with the Winnebagos same as the Itascas.
- Larry Moore, South Carolina

2020-06-27 2013 Itasca Sunstar 30T View Listings

This floor plan with opposing slides up front gives you so much space. We did change out the couch to theatre recliners for better relaxation and tv viewing. The split bath is nice and door placement allows for creation of a onsuite. Ample storage. Highly recommend this model for weekend or long term camping/living. It’s a breeze to pull in and set up in minutes.
- Deb, Iowa

2020-06-22 2007 Itasca Cambria 29H View Listings

I take full responsibility for buying this rig. The photos looked great, I saw some others in person, not this floor plan. First of all, the bedroom. I thought the bed slid in and out - it doesn't. The headboard slides in and out.So when the bed slide is out, you still have almost no room to move around. 2nd - the lack of insulation. No insulation in the cap, you can open bottom drawers in the bedroom and see the ground. The big storage bin in the front passenger side has zero insulation and is open under the sofa so you are talking about some really cold drafts in the winter. Hardly any storage room in the "kitchen". Hardly any storage room outside too. There are bins but they are all to small for anything you would want to take with you. And there is NO PLACE TO PUT THE SEWER HOSE! I have to put it in a couple of plastic bags and stuff it in one of the little bins. And no bumper to put a sewer hose carrier on either. I will never understand putting carpet in an RV. Vinyl in the kitchen/bedroom/bath but carpet not only in the living room but in the COCKPIT! I am spending money revamping it because it does drive great and I really don't want to have to deal with anything larger but it is NOT a good floor plan and should have more storage INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. I turned the dinette into a daybed, removed the sofa and put in a desk to open up the living area a few feet. It made a big difference. Now if I didn't have to wrestle with the mattress and the big foam things to put to make the mattress complete, it might be ok.
- Beverley Hughes, North Carolina

2020-06-11 2013 Itasca Meridian 42E View Listings

Love this motorhome. Perfect for full-timers or just for the weekend. The extra half bath is a real plus. My wife gets the big bath and I get my own small bath. Super air ride suspension with the after market shocks and antisway bar. Tons of space both up and down below. With new maintenance free coach batteries and almost new tires you have many years of enjoyment ahead. I hate to give it up, but my wife thinks I'm too old for such a big vehicle so we've decided to find a more stationary 2nd home.
- Bob Boring, Texas

2020-05-15 2012 Itasca Sunstar 30T View Listings

We bought this motorhome in April 2019. We have owned two fifth wheels before this mh. I retired and decided to travel for 3 months. We gone for 88 days drove to California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. We pulled a car behind it. Did not have trouble with the motorhome going up or down mountains. Went down a 9% grade in western Wyoming and I was really impressed. The reason we are selling this motorhome is because we have decided to sell our house and live full time in one. We need a bigger motorhome. This is a great little motorhome for someone who just wants to travel to the mountains for lakes for few weeks or even a month or two. It's in great shape.
- Greg Willis, Oklahoma

2020-05-13 2013 Itasca Impulse 31W View Listings

We enjoyed our outings but decided we weren’t going to use it as much as we planned due to health issues. Very comfortable sleeping lots of space for company. Everything included to begin your RV experience or to upgrade if already an RVer.
- Don Wagner , Missouri

2020-05-12 2013 Itasca Meridian 34B View Listings

This is a Winnnebago product with superior fit and finish throughout. Winnebago service and support is second to none. They are always eager to help and when you call a real person answers. This motorhome has been a dream to drive and is as comfortable as our home. We lived in it for 6 months while building a new home and we loved it. We towed a Honda CRV with no problem. This coach has so many features, you just have to see the listing to appreciate. Key features include: Satellite radio/gps and TV (3 tv's one exterior), King bed, queen sofa bed, large wardrobe w/mirrored doors, full length glass shower enclosure, porceline toilet, convection oven, residential refrigerator, surge protector w/ power boost, large storage compartments w/ large dual side access slide storage trey, 8000w generator, 430hp Cummins diesel, 6 speed Allison trans., full body paint, wind sensor awning, tow package w/Invisibrake system. Unfortunately we must sell due to health issues.
- Ken, Nevada

2020-03-26 2011 Itasca Suncruiser 35P View Listings

This Motorhome is a breeze to drive. The floor plan with the opposing slides give you more room then you would expect. The storage space is more then ample. The leather seats for both the cabin seats and the couch is very very soft and relaxing. This would be a great motorhome for full timing or long trips. Most of our trips were only a couple to weeks to a month at a time and we never felt like we needed to get home.
- Tim, Kentucky

2020-03-22 2014 Itasca Sunova 33C View Listings

Outstanding floor plan, large living area, King bed. The V10 engine has power to pull about anything you want. Easy to drive. Lots of storage inside and out. The Sunova only uses very high end counter tops, and furnishings.
- Jim Nickell, Kentucky

2020-03-11 2007 Itasca Navion 23J View Listings

I have owned this RV for over 2 years. I bought it, never having been in an RV before. I quickly learnt from friends and then went on to driving it to 32 states. It is self contained with all the comforts of home. I selected this floor plan because of the bed at back and not having to make it up each day.It works well. I love the slideout which gives you that extra comfort when parked. It drives great and goes that extra mile being economical because of it being diesel.I also had the benefit of knowing that the engine will keep going for many miles in the future. The kitchen, refrigerator configuration also works well. Enough storage throughout to take your wants and needs. The size/length of it works well for parking in most areas too. I highly recommend this RV. I have had a lot of pleasure travelling in it. A Mini house on wheels!! Happy Camping..
- Kelly, Florida

2020-03-10 2014 Itasca Reyo 25T View Listings

The itasca reyo 24.5 ft diesel powered motor home is easy to maneuver around town and camp sites. The 188 hp diesel motor gets us 16 mpg. We have enjoyed touring in it. It is an extremely comfortable ride. The Mercedes chassis is very stable platform. We feel very little movement when passed by semi trucks. The floor plan is ideal for two people. We pull a 5000lb trailer easily. We added a break controller to assist in stopping. The quality in the coach is superior to our last jayco pennical. The 3200 kw diesel generator is quite and is easy on fuel. The drivers side door is very convenient at fuel stations. We bought it used so I dont really have knowledge of the warranty.
- Ron Mau , Missouri

2020-02-25 2010 Itasca Sunstar 26P View Listings

No better brand than Winnebago/Itasca! At just under 27'long, and short wheel base, we loved that we could get this into all our desired remote camping spots. We pulled an 18'ski boat and launched it with our Sunstar with ease. The video monitor let us keep an eye on the boat as we drove down the road, and a huge help when launching. Tons of storage inside and out, we are the 2nd owners, the first owner purchased with every upgrade possible, then continued to add more afterwards. Solar panels keep our batteries charged for boondocking, and he had the best car-towing setup that's included with a built in air compressor. We're going to miss her, but change of job means more time working and less time camping. So on to the next family she goes !
- LeeAnn, Washington

2020-02-13 2011 Itasca Sunstar 35F View Listings

This RV is amazing. Two distinct living spaces. The salon for the day and for guests at night with it's 1/2 bath and huge couch 93" long that converts to a very large bed as well as the dinette which sleeps kids great, then the master suite, private, big and well equiped with a huge master bathroom, lots of counter space, cabinet space and both tall and big shower. This RV just has so many amenities from the convection oven to air/heat zones in the master suite and the salon.
- Debra Campbell, Arizona

2020-01-22 2000 Itasca Horizon 36LD View Listings

We have made several trips across country from South Florida to Seattle, Washington and California to visit family. RV was very reliable. The Cat Diesal engine kept us rolling up hills and mountains without a problem. Set up so while I am driving my wife can go to kitchen and make me lunch or get a drink. Very comfortable bed. Extra storage room in a pull out pantry for food. We recently had an overhaul done before going on our last trip to Washington and back to south Florida. Never had a problem. Cant beat the price for a very reliable RV.
- Lewis Knapper, Florida

2020-01-13 2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L View Listings

We loved this RV, it was perfect for our family and traveling around. It drives very smooth, lots of room for storage and we loved the amenities. The floor plan is nice and large, lots of room to move around, the kitchen is wonderful, we love the large refrigerator and big freezer. The shower is also nice and roomy, plenty of cabinets for storage and great lighting.
- Melinda Godfrey, Wisconsin

2020-01-02 2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD View Listings

THIS COACH IS SPACIOUS TO LIVE IN HAVE HAD FOR 2 YEARS AND NEEDS NOTHING 14,000 MILES AND A 3 YEAR ASSURANT EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDED AND TRANSFERABLE IN THE PRICE. GREAT COLOR COMBINATION AND INTERIOR COLOR AND WOOD WORK WIFE UNABLE TO TRAVEL ANYMORE SO OUR SO OUR MISFORTUNE CAN SOMEONE'S TREASURE 450 CUMMINS IS A DREAM TO DRIVE
- Lou Costanza, Florida

2019-12-18 2012 Itasca Ellipse 42QD View Listings

Our 2nd Itasca diesel. This one is pure luxury and was extremely reliable. But our age says "downsize". If it sells we will consider a smaller class C or A but in the 32-36 ft area. But diesel is the only kind we would consider. Winnie has a few but we will look soon after the Holidays.
- Joe Cuce, Georgia

2019-11-08 2014 Itasca Sunstar 27N View Listings

I love this floorplan. We like to camp in State and National parks. With our big rig, we couldn’t fit is almost all of them. So we traded for a shorter class A. Has the comfort and roominess of a big rig, but with a 28’3” rig, have a broader selection of campgrounds. The three slides is huge for livability. The Itasca brand is a Winnebago, so the quality is very good. The only reason we are selling it is our age and health.
- Terry Szafranski, Texas

2019-10-30 2013 Itasca Impulse Silver 31RP View Listings

I drove this RV cross country twice pulling my Jeep. It handled well in all kinds of weather. I was surprised at the gas mileage when towing. I figured it would be really low but I averaged between 10-12 mpg. I loved that I could supplement the heating with electricity which saved on propane refills. And the. Motorized awning in a godsend!! The picture windows are a unique feature that help to make my decision to buy over similar RVs. All in all a really nice unit.
- Sally Sorensen, Rhode Island

2019-10-22 2015 Itasca Viva 23L View Listings

Have it for 4 years. No problems, comfortable, easy to handle, sleeps six. Fully Equipped with generator,A/c , frig/freezer ,microwave/oven, two LPG cooking burners ,hot water heater, LPG heater, ceiling fan.electric operated awning ,Spare tire, about 13 to 14 miles per gallon.
- Marc, Texas

2019-10-02 2015 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q View Listings

Strong V-10 platform/chassis. Terrific interior layout. Loads of storage. Had some initial problems that the dealer corrected Extended service contract repaired the a/c units and recall fixed the steps. Engine oil changed twice yearly. Lifestyle change not needing a large motorhome anymore.
- D T, New York

2019-09-23 2014 Itasca Suncruiser 37F View Listings

We upgraded from a 33 ft 2003 Itasca which we would also rate highly. We would highly recommend our 2014 Itasca Suncruiser 37F. We have wintered in AZ for 12 years. The full wall slide with the opposing living room and bedroom slides provides a huge amount of living space. The stackable washer & dryer was very nice to have- No More Laundry Mats!!! This works wonderful for long road trips. Wish we had these sooner. There is a huge amount of space in the inside cupboards and outside bays. The drawers are nice and deep. The 37F drives and tows nicely and the V10 has plenty of power. Really like the outdoor entertainment system and the integrated 42 inch TV in the living room. The GPS is a little wonky and hard to see in some lights do we used our Garmin. Again, we would highly recommend this Cruiser!!!!
- Bob, Oregon

2019-09-11 2015 Itasca Meridian 40R View Listings

We really enjoyed the ease of handling while driving and when we parked we could be set up in less than 10 minutes. The space that we had inside is fantastic when all the slides are extended. We used the full bath and half bath all the time the half bath is accessible when we are traveling and the full bath is not. It is a very comfortable coach .
- Kenneth Price, Tennessee