CrossRoads RVs Reviews (83)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rich from Manitoba says:

Have you owned any CrossRoads RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 228RR View Listings

If you are considering spending your hard earned money on a Crossroads RV..DON'T BOTHER! My wife and I did just that in 2016. There is no quality control at the Crossroads facility. We received our camper with a bathroom door that popped open when travelling. This was due to a huge bulge in the vertical wood frame. Cupboard doors so badly installed it seems they were done by a 3 year old. The best part is the rear axle had been bent and the rear wheels were tilted outward. Nobody will fix that. Our dealer told me they can't warranty the bent axle until the tires show damage. I guess only seeing that it is bent is not enough. Several of the exterior clearance lights were installed but not connected to the wiring. The fresh water suction hose to pump was kinked. I will have to undertake some thermal scans this summer and determine how much insulation is missing in the ceiling and walls as the AC runs continuously even though it is dropping air temp 12 deg. F. Of course our dealer said, "Some campers are just like that." Both Crossroads and our dealer got what they wanted....our money. Neither of them will ever see another dime. These con men also offer a 2 year warranty which was a selling point for us. A 2 year warranty is useless when nobody will fix anything. We have been ripped off both by Crossroads and our dealer.
- Rich, Manitoba

2019-08-20 2013 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 28CS View Listings

I would not recommend buying a crossroads cruiser air the slide system is garbage the warranty sucks no help from the dealer I have used the slides roughly 10 times it's out and the track system is broke it's too weak for the slide very expensive to buy parts no one cares when the deal is done it's a big f you when you call to get it fixed
- BRIAN FOLEY, Alberta

2019-08-19 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 253RB View Listings

After several outings in my Sunset Trail and approx 1,000 miles, I can say that my overall opinion of my new camper is less than exemplary. I find that the need to save weight has resulted in very poor interior construction. First time I used the dinette for a bed for my grandson the table lowered and screws pulled out of the cheep and thin Masonite table. The ceiling wood trim has come er in for loose in several locations. Wall coverings are coming unglued. The fold out steps rubbed and damaged the screen door and need to be fixed. The dealership is terrible even though I purchased a very pricey extended warranty. Could not get appointment for a month and could take two weeks in the shop. Would not recommend to anyone I liked. What next?
- Bill, Colorado

2019-08-01 2019 Crossroads Longhorn 280RK View Listings

Make sure your antenna is properly secured, because when it comes off and busts your bathroom fan dome and puts a cut in the roof, Crossroads will DENI your claim. They said, I must have hit something, even tho there is no damage to ac unit, or a busted seal around the antenna stand.
- Shawn Hicks, Texas

2019-08-01 2019 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 29SI View Listings

I am giving a 5 star rating due to the following. When I arrived at the dealer to purchase this trailer I had a list a mile long for them to check and sign off on. This list included about 4 to 5 hours of labor basicly going through every aspect of the trailer from tanks to plugs, loose trim slides etc. The dealer did as I asked and marked off after fixing the findings due to inspection list provided. Since I have been out in the trailer 3 times and I have yet to have an issue. I know it is early tell yet but my experience with this trailer so far has been nothing but good. It pulls like a dream, everything works as it should and the quality inside and out seems to be sound for what it is. We love the trailer!! Just a side note, all RV trailers are going to have some issues when you first get them. Do as I did and bring your own checklist being as thorough as possible and have them go through it above their own list. You will not regret doing this. So many things were caught before we pulled the RV away and fixed that otherwise would have been missed from their short check list they use. 2019 Cruiser Aire 29SI a great roomy RV fifth wheel perfect for 2 people or a small family. Hope this helps.
- Preston, Texas

2019-07-29 2017 CrossRoads Volante VL380MD View Listings

Bought brand new from PORTLAND RV show. Quality and workmanship is extremely poor. Every time I take it out to camp something breaks. I pulled it halfway across the US and make several repairs along the way. Screws came out of the underbelly exposing electrical wiring which I repaired in a Walmart parking lot on the interstate. After getting it to my destination, I had to take it to a Crossroads dealership where I had to leave it for 2 months to be fixed. Crossroads warranty department was very difficult to deal with. After many frustrating calls, I was able to get most things repaired under warranty. I had over 40 items requiring repair. Screws came out of light fixtures, sliding door rails, the screws holding window valences came out and valences fell to the floor during travel, I eventually Gorilla glued them because there is nothing behind the thin walls to screw the screws in to, the legs on my sofa couch split and broke from brackets that is screwed to the floor from road bounce, and the list goes on. I’ve replaced the rear tire mount 3 times because it’s too weak to hold the spare tire and rim, now I just leave it off and throw the wheel and tire in the back of my truck. The factory AC started freezing up on my first summer use - had to have it repaired. Only one AC comes standard and it no way will keep the unit cool. I had to install two more 13,500 BTU AC’s to keep it cool. The electronic auto leveling system is a joke and 90% of the time I have to manually level. The unit came with a residential side by side Frig, and the slide out is not designed to hold that weight. I verified this through a trained Criss roads technician. The result is that the slide out drags the floor and it’s damaged the laminate floor. Crossroads refuses to fix it claiming owner damage. Worst purchase and buying experience I’ve ever had. Nothing but frustration. If I could take the RV back I would without a second thought.
- Sonny, Oregon

2019-07-26 2019 CrossRoads Zinger 290KB View Listings

Purchased new 18 months ago and roof needs to be replaced. Air is getting under the rubber when driving causing a large bubble. Manufacturer is only authorizing a “patch” repair. They will not replace the roof which is what is needed per the dealer. How can you “patch” a rubber roof? All I am asking is them to fix the roof and replace. Nothing more and nothing less. Stand behind their product. Poor customer service, I would stay away from all Keystone products. I have started looking at 5th wheels and was going to purchase a Montana but because of this issue, I am looking at other manufactures.
- 5Dudes, California

2019-07-23 2016 CrossRoads Rezerve 31BH View Listings

Bought our Reserve brand new. Had a two page list of items that needed fixed. That was just from the first weekend trip. Batteries that wouldn’t take a charge. Missing bolts for the bed supports, completely missed chalking on seams, awning falling off cargo doors that wouldn’t open. You name it. It’s happened. Spent the first six months of its life at the dealer waiting for Cross roads to make right. You can’t play nice with Crossroads. In order to get anything fixed. You have be a total A## to them. And rip them a new one. Other wise your rig will be at the dealer for 12 mos. and they won’t cover crap. And say it’s out of warranty. My favorite part of or family trips are. What will need to be fixed from this trip. That broke, stopped working. Or is on its way out. Looks good in the photos. And when you peek inside. I would take back my ‘99 Sunnybrooke. Everything still worked. And it wasn’t falling apart. Worst build quality of any trailer I have owned. Don’t buy a Reserve - garbage.
- Darrell, Utah

2019-07-08 2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 32BH View Listings

I would not recommend this Travel Trailer. Front cap has completely been sun damaged as not properly done in manufacture process. Apparently fixed since then but no recall for owners of those years unless you figured it out in the first year! Terrible customer service when called in would not put me through to supervisor! Can't sell for value as outside looks terrible.
- Susan, Alberta

2019-06-27 2019 CrossRoads Zinger Lite 280BH View Listings

We bought our camper at the Harrisburg RV show last year and love it. We've been out on several trips and found our unit to exceed all of our expectations. This is our 4th camper Terry, Coleman, jayco and now Zinger. So far, no problems. We are very happy campers!
- Jerry Housand, Maryland

2019-04-29 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 26RB View Listings

Our RV is very maneuverable towing and parking! With the electric stabilizers, you can set up in about 15 minutes. The floorpan with the center island allows you to serve several guests with ease. The double slide outs and rounded ceiling makes the unit feel very large. The bathtub/shower is great with small children too. The trailer is a four season trailer, but the electric fireplace kept us toasty without using the furnace. Also, we enjoyed the outdoor "man cave" very much. Lots of storage inside and out. We are including kitchenware, towels, bedding, ice maker, outdoor chairs and more! Reluctantly, we aren't able to use the trailer as much as we had hoped. This is truly a great travel trailer.
- Bruce Hall, Oklahoma

2019-04-29 2019 CrossRoads Volante 33BR View Listings

I purchased my Volante in August 2018. This is my first travel trailer, I’ve always rented in the past. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying from a dealership out of state, only because no one locally could provide the model number I had decided on. I loved the floor plan and the way the bunk room was laid out compared to other models. I’ve used this trailer over the past 6 months quite often so feel confident with this review. First of all, I strongly suggest you buy or have a dealership locally to you. Even then, getting an appointment with a dealership to fix all of the issues you will run into takes on average 2-3 months (minimum) of planning. The dealerships I’ve had to schedule with will make your appointment 40-60 days out. Then once they have your trailer, you can expect for it to be at the dealer at least 30 days if not longer. I’ve had to do this 2 times on this brand new 2019 model and it’s a real pain. With this trailer you can expect that it will not be built with quality workmanship. Things are barely glued, barely stapled, barely working. Be prepared to re-glue, reseal, re-staple most things. In the first 6 months of ownership I’ve had to replace all leveling jacks because they came with 5k lbs jacks that were flimsy and all 4 of them bent within the first 3 uses. I’ve replaced with 7500 LB jacks. The entire u-shaped kitchen basically fell apart. The kitchen is built on a slide, all the staples came out and had to be secured with screws. Electric water heater failed and had to be replaced. Electrical switches on main control panel failed and had to be replaced. Most of the inside panels that were barely stapled to the moving slide have all been re-stapled and re-glued because after a few uses the panels started to peel Away from The edges. I’ve had to replace a handful of fuses. It’s only april 2019 as I write this review and tonight I noticed the ceiling in master bedroom dropping at the seam. I’ll end up figuring out how to add adhesive myself since going back to the dealerships are such a big process. The bottom line is this trailer is built quick with no real quality over site. Every single window, frame, kitchen sink, shower, and pretty much everything else in the trailer had to be resealed with rubber cement. It’s a poor quality trailer and I would suggest you spend the extra money to buy something built to higher standards. I will not be buying another crossroads ( now owned by Keystone). The wooden support beam under the master bed has broke as well. When I went to replace it, I realized it also just had 2 staples holding it in place ( btw I’m less than 180 lbs, not sure what the bed is rated) Cheapest product I’ve ever bought. Feature list looked great but everything is lowest quality you will find. Seems like it was mass built and just thrown together. Paid $38k and can’t wait til it’s paid down enough for me to sell and invest in something else. Pros: looks nice cosmetically, fridge stays cold, ac and floor furnace both operate nicely ( after electrical switches and fuses were replaced ). One other thing I noticed was the flooring over around the floor vents are not glued down. When I walk over the floor near one of the vents, the floor is bubbled. I can push my foot down and hear it making contact with floor below. Also, after 10 or so uses, I also had to replace the pull lever for the gray water tank, And the propane tank holder. Almost forgot about those. Nothing was covered under any kind of warranty except for the electric water heater and wall switches that died after 2 trip. Just be prepared to put in some work. Making multiple appointments, towing back and forth, being without trailer for a few months at a time, hours of personal repairs is a lot of work for a 8 month old product.
- Peter Gutierrez, California

2019-04-27 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail SS260SI View Listings

This Sunset trail is an extremely comfortable home away from home. The kitchen is well laid out with plenty of cupboard space. The bathroom is spacious with a three panel glass door for the tub/shower, plenty of storage for towels ect. We purchased a 4" mattress top, this makes the bed very comfortable. The head of the bed has a picture window that you can look out of at night see the night sky. A TV,DVD,CD and radio with full surround sound. The fire place keeps the trailer warm so you don't go through a lot of propane using the furnace. The out door amenities such as the fridge,grill and canopy make camping fun.Cool blue outdoor lights and the stereo system make for a nice relaxing evening.
- Timothy Elsden, New Mexico

2019-04-17 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

We love our Trailer ! A few things are problamatic, but really the Lite Weight Trailers are made out of light materials and dont hold up as well as the older heavy models. I dont like the cheap Stickers on the front , they have faded and are expensive to replace. Oh and there is no warranty on this problem. Otherwise it pulls like a dream and is a good trailer ..
- Scott R Oldham, Utah

2019-04-13 2017 CrossRoads Rezerve 38MD View Listings

Bought it brand new, ceiling panels were sagging, was supposed to be repaired immediately but wasn’t (why were they even falling down?) should have been my first clue... overall poor quality, poor craftsmanship, thin carpet with no underlay, A/C is inadequate and ducted poorly, even with second A/C in bedroom it’s hard to keep cool as the insulation is garbage. I could see light where the floor meets the wall in the hallway when the outside kitchen door was open, cargo doors are thin and warp easily, the magnetic latches that holds them open are weak and the slightest breeze slams them down, not good when the outside kitchen counter is deployed. The stability system is feeble, the whole unit shakes if somebody farts, poor poor poor quality at an expensive price. Took a huge loss just to dump it after 1 season.
- Rex Oranchuk, Alberta

2019-03-23 2016 CrossRoads Zinger 30QB View Listings

We had never owned an RV or even looked at one before we bought this one. We took it on 3 short 2 day trips. Then pulled it to Minnesota, which was 1200 Mi one way. It is equipped with a sway bar and it pulled easily. We pulled it with a 1/2 T pickup, which handled it adequately in the high winds we encountered in SD. A 3/4 T would be best. For 2 retired people in our 70's the RV is too big for us. It needs a family. It is roomy, has lots of storage. It has a hookup for TV or video games in the Bunk room, A hook up for a TV in the living space, with a swivel mount so the TV can be watched from the master bedroom at night. The kitchen is convenient, with microwave, refrigerator, and plug-ins. The only thing I didn't like about the RV is the bathroom is small, which isn't a big deal because most campgrounds have showers and restrooms. Outside the RV is a mini kitchen, with gas stove, sink for cleaning fish, and drinks. You can use the connector from the stove to hook up a grill and use the camper gas. It has a lighted canopy, outside speakers, an outside shower to hose mud off kids. and large storage space for camper accessories. The bunks have never been slept in. The master bed is a short queen. We used it for the trips in 2016, took 1 trip in 2017, and it has been stored in the barn all of 2018. My husband hurt his back and had to have surgery in late 2017, so we haven't been able to travel. I love to camp, but since my husband has to do most of the heavy work, hooking up, setting up, etc, it isn't practical for us to keep it. We decided to sell this to someone who could use it, or trade for a smaller one. This camper would be good for a temporary home for someone who has had their home ravaged by tornado or flood as well as for traveling.
- Aleta Juergens, Missouri

2019-03-04 2017 Crossroads Cruiser Aire CR30RK View Listings

We were travel trailer owners for a number of years. We wanted an upgrade but up grade to what? Long story short, there were so many recommendations that the choice of which manufacture or brand was nearly impossible. As it turns out people either love or hate their camper. Reviews were of little help in our search, to no surprise. Yes, I do realize this is a review. What did we do? In early 2018, we purchased a copy of the RV Consumer Group's RV Ratings Guide - Towables. It rates all Towables's from 1990 thru 2017. We knew we wanted a new lightweight 5th Wheel. The search was limited to 5th wheel companies with an average rating of 4 stars. This rating is based on Reliability, Value, and General Safety. Once this was completed, we focused on floorplans. The wife wanted a rear kitchen. Cruiser Aire beat out a number of higher profile manufacturers in the ratings and they had a model with a rear kitchen. As a result, we purchased a 2017 Cruiser Aire CR30RK in March 2018 and we love it. If you understand these are light weight campers, then you understand the choices made in construction. We have taken it on several trips and all systems have performed very well. In May of 2019, we have a trip planned to New England. Hope this is helpful. May do a follow up after the trip.
- John Hinds, Tennessee

2019-01-16 2017 CrossRoads Cameo 3801FL View Listings

Love the layout and space. Like 2 doors. Plenty of basement storage. Had to replace inside door latches with upgraded metal latches. Factory plastic latches broke. Nice to have a gas fireplace to take away the winter chill.
- Richard Guy, Utah

Verified Owner

2019-01-10 2015 CrossRoads Rushmore Lincoln RF39LN View Listings

This is an excellent RV. It tows really well and has all of the toys. I wish I had time to use it and I will miss it. The people at the campground say it is one of the nicest units around. The front living room along with the windshield opens up the space
- Jerry martin, Florida

2019-01-10 2014 CrossRoads Rushmore Jefferson View Listings

Buyer beware of RV rubber roofing My roof deteriorated in 4 years with holes and water leaks Alpha said it’s only $600 to repair on a 37 foot 5 wheel with 4 slide Camper repair shop said 8 to 10 thousand dollars Alpha don’t think much about their products and I don’t either. Buyer Beware! And the roof is lifting and crossroads said Tuff It my last on I even buy.
- Loren Hazelbaker , Florida

2019-01-07 2015 CrossRoads Hill Country HCF34BH View Listings

I am the original and currernt owner of this trailer. I am selling due to a change in my health as I no longer can safely tow the trailer. We've enjoyed this rig since day 1! Perfect for SPRING BREAK (slept 6-7 comfortably), wonderful for late SUMMER VACATIONS (AC was great in the Texas hill country) and for FALL BREAK (nice and warm in Grand Lake OK). We've even spent a few short weekend trips in it close by home. I'm 6'5" tall - the high ceilings of the rear master suite are much more livable than those 5th wheels with the master over the hitch. And having the 1/2 bath located with the master is nice; with 2 boys, this was 'momma's bathroom';-). The outdoor kitchen is convenient and nice for watching football in the fall with the side-mount TV bracket and cable hook-up. The bunkhouse is roomy and has good storage. With the foldout sofa and/or mattress, 4 kids can sleep well. The living area/kitchen is very spacious and the sofa folds out into a queen bed. If you are looking for a livable, easy towing camper that sets up quick and is fun to use, look no further - THIS IS THE ONE! Call me with an offer (580) 512-8378
- Geoffrey, Oklahoma

2018-08-26 2015 Crossroads Zinger 33BH View Listings

From the time I bought it new, the front door ever stayed shut. Had it service under warranty several times. They should have replaced the door bc obvious the frame is bent. Now insects come in under the frame. Now I have a water leak at the appliance slide and another at the dining slide. Some carpet mildew & trim damage. I can't figure out where coming from. No roof leak found, slide rubber flaps don't seem to have any folds. Driving me crazy! I love the floorplan and so much storage space. Even better with permanent awning! Other than above, only complaint is trying to figure out how to buy replacement bunkhouse window screen frame. How can it be so difficult for manufacturer to know size? Also, heat doesn't travel to master the best but oh well can't have everything. ..hopefully no more leaks!
- Carrie Centers, Indiana

2018-08-22 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve ST33RL View Listings

We bought this Trailer brand new and absolutely love it. The floor plan, for a couple, is just perfect. The furniture is comfortable and practical. There is room for friends and family to come in and visit. The outdoor kitchen is just perfect to pair with a grill. We added the covers for the slide-outs for long lasting protection. It is a bit of a challenge to tow, just because it is so long. Our Dodge RAM does a great job.
- Janie sawyer, Michigan

2018-08-14 2015 CrossRoads Elevation Brickyard View Listings

This toy hauler has been a joy to own and use. It carries all my toys for camping and the Harley for riding in the mountains on long road trips. With the right hitch and truck, it is very easy to tow. Just make sure to use truck stops for all your fuel stops. The quality has been very good and the couple of warranty problems were corrected and taken care of. This a very nice comfortable RV for short trips or the long hauls. Although the original tires that came with the RV sucked. After changing to Cooper have not had any problems or complaints.
- Dewayne Cox, Arkansas

2018-07-25 2010 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 31BH View Listings

Owned since new in 2010. Great trailer. Easy to tow with V-8 1/2 ton pickup. Roomy, good quality, except drawer slides a little cheap. Once I replaced the cheap plastic with metal mounts, have had no problems.
- P. leggitt, Texas