CrossRoads

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rich from Manitoba says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 228RR View Listings

If you are considering spending your hard earned money on a Crossroads RV..DON'T BOTHER! My wife and I did just that in 2016. There is no quality control at the Crossroads facility. We received our camper with a bathroom door that popped open when travelling. This was due to a huge bulge in the vertical wood frame. Cupboard doors so badly installed it seems they were done by a 3 year old. The best part is the rear axle had been bent and the rear wheels were tilted outward. Nobody will fix that. Our dealer told me they can't warranty the bent axle until the tires show damage. I guess only seeing that it is bent is not enough. Several of the exterior clearance lights were installed but not connected to the wiring. The fresh water suction hose to pump was kinked. I will have to undertake some thermal scans this summer and determine how much insulation is missing in the ceiling and walls as the AC runs continuously even though it is dropping air temp 12 deg. F. Of course our dealer said, "Some campers are just like that." Both Crossroads and our dealer got what they wanted....our money. Neither of them will ever see another dime. These con men also offer a 2 year warranty which was a selling point for us. A 2 year warranty is useless when nobody will fix anything. We have been ripped off both by Crossroads and our dealer.
- Rich, Manitoba

2021-09-19 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 288BH View Listings

Bought our 2019 sunset trail in may same year and have had nothing but trouble since then! The place we bought from (Western RV Country) has not taken responsibility for anything since we signed the papers, Worst experience for a first time trailer owner. After the first weekend camping trip we had to replace the brake hub assembly as our was in pieces. All the window vents were cracked where the screws were put in. The DVD player doesn’t work at all. The blinds in the trailer are made of wood and do not turn open or closed properly. The table legs that they fixed before we bought it pulled out and the table cannot go back up. The outside water hookup “just stopped working”. The floor is lifting has obvious water damage but they won’t cover it under warranty because they said it was our fault for not caulking a certain area every 6 months. The area they claim the water is coming in from is bone dry with no water damage visible. How does something that costs so much break apart so easily with no warranty coverage?!?! Never would I recommend Western RV Country or the Sunset Trail model to anyone.
- Michelle, Alberta

2021-09-03 2006 CrossRoads Paradise Pointe 36SK View Listings

Best ever!!!!! We have had this for 7 years now. It is sooooo well built, that’s it been a joy to use every time we go out in it. Super solid, never a problem with anything. All fantastic materials used throughout!! Nothing flimsy like the new stuff they build now a days. Love it!!! It’s also a joy to show others our trailer because it still looks like it just rolled out of the factory, after 15 years!! The only thing is the finish on the outside is a bit dull and the awning has some wear. That’s it. Otherwise tip top shape.
- Pearly, British Columbia

2021-09-01 2017 CrossRoads Rezerve RFZ38MD View Listings

We have a 27 foot super slide 27rbh model and love it. We’ve had it since it was new. Very comfortable except the bed could be a bit softer but heh it’s a camper. My husband does to yearly maintenance on it like checking the caulk and giving it a good waxing. If you give it some care I think you would be able to get a lot of use out of it.
- Lisa Mahnke, Michigan

2021-08-25 2021 Crossroads Hampton 375DBL View Listings

We bought our new Hampton in April, we would love to love this camper but we have had nothing but issues. The microwave had not worked since day one and have been told several times that it is on backorder. Many many water issues that have not been fixed. Always the response is "we can't get a tech out there to fix it" Black tank flush not hooked up. Pump for fresh water faulty, toilet leak, air condition leak. Unacceptable service. So disappointed.
- Sally, Minnesota

2021-08-23 2021 Crossroads Hampton 375DBL View Listings

Feel like is held up with staples and glue. Our recliner broke the first day. One of the board is warped in the cabinet. The floor has squeaky spots. The craftsman Quality is not that good. But I can get three people in my kitchen at a time and they’ll have a lot of space to move around
- V.Barron, Texas

2021-08-12 2015 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 32BH View Listings

Wonderful Family RV with everything you need to enjoy the outdoors. Plenty of storage, sleeping space and room to move around for a family of 5 with friends. We enjoyed 7 long years of camping with our family in this RV and can't say enough about great things about it. The unit was air tight and stayed warm in the Fall and early spring with just the electric fireplace most nights. The air unit was great on the hottest of summer days. The outside kitchen was a godsend with the kids for outdoor cookouts, so was the outdoor shower.
- angela sugars, Michigan

2021-08-07 2021 Crossroads Hampton 388FKL View Listings

The floor plan is absolutely amazing, our forever trailer. The chairs, couch and bed are all very comfortable. The kitchen is large and plenty of room to work. The workmanship though is very poor,it dose not match the quality of the trailer. The shower handle fell off the first day, the radio does not pick up any channels, the fridge only cools to 7 degrees. The auto igniter on the stove quite working the first week, lights under one of the lazy boys never worked, the main TV has a 5 degree slant, the kitchen tap leaks, and the satillite plug in only works part time. All of these things should of been checked out at the factory before shipping. All are under warranty, but now just waiting on the parts to come in. These things should never of happened, but once it's all fixed up it will be amazing.
- John Scott, Ontario

2021-07-21 2018 Crossroads Zinger 338RR View Listings

2018 Crossroads ZINGER ZR338RR for sale. Clean title, ready to rock N roll. I bought this back in Feb of this year, but having to move for new job. That is just the fact, great camper / Toy Hauler for loading up dirt bikes, gators, ATV's etc. Let me know if you should need anymore information/pics sent day or night. You can reach me directly below. Kevin Richard Email: kevin.richard73@yahoo.com
- Kevin Richard, Kansas

2021-07-18 2016 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 32BH View Listings

My daughter and son in law within the last few months purchased this Fifth Wheel trailer. I am telling you what a joke, the A/C does not and will not cool. They are 5 hours away from their dealer and all they could say was… “you will have to bring it back” I am sure that’s the reason they bought this Fifth Wheel is so they could haul it 5 hours to get it fixed. I tried to get some tips from the service department but was put on hold time after time. I guess that is because they have a large line up of repairs.
- J Taylor, Utah

2021-07-17 2014 CrossRoads Hill Country 32RL View Listings

Just wanted to review these RV's and their companies so everyone knows what their getting into. I bought the 2016 32rl in 2014 and the heater ducting was torn, the heater was built into the wall so difficult to work on, but most recently I'm dealing with the front end cap delaminating. This a a pricey job and Crossroads only warranties that for one year......40k and one year warranty for a laminated front end? I would not buy a Crossroads rv or any other company producing the same crap again.
- Adam, Alaska

2021-07-15 2021 Crossroads Zinger Lite View Listings

My 2021 Zinger lite is perfect for RV living. Mine is set up permanent at Lake Norman it is great. I am 70 years old, the floor plan is suited well to my living situation. I've read other reviews and I don't know about towing, mine was moved to the dealership and to my site, that's all. I had one little problem with a water leak behind toilet but was quickly remedied with a new coupling. Joe Berry
- JOSEPH BERRY, North Carolina

2021-07-06 2021 Crossroads Sunset Trail SS288BH View Listings

After a few years away from camping, we bought a new travel trailer and we love what we found. Great floor plan, and no issues so far ( have gone camping at least 5 times so far, one was a week long trip). Putting out that much money, we made sure we through our camper thoroughly more than once, especially the day of pick up. The dealer actually told us to make sure we have a couple hours set aside the day we were going to pick the camper up. When we picked up the camper, someone other than the floor sales person walked us through every detail of the camper , as well as the mechanics. The day we first looked at the camper, as well as the day of pick up, we checked and tested everything with power...The lights, the awning, the TV, the stereo system , the fridge , freezer, slide out, we checked doors, cabinets, windows, even the blinds. My husband watched as they hooked up the camper to our Suburban. Some details do not need an experienced camper or mechanic for. Do not let anyone rush you or tell you that you cannot check the power. If you have less experience with a camper, bring someone who does , or do online research. It is your money. We were able to have things taken care of before we even made a deposit when we first looked at it because we asked for power hook up to check things out. Depending on the level, sometimes our bathroom door doesn't shut tight, but when we make sure it is properly level, we have no issues. We regret having a king size bed because the normally small closets on the side are way to small and difficult to reach. This camper has an amazing pantry closet right when you walk in, so we use the second closet by the bathroom to store our clothes. There is a lot of storage, and we love the layout with the recliners instead of the couch ( we would not have normally chosen the recliners, but we purchased a model from the lot that had it and we actually love it). I love that the recliners face the TV and not on the side. We love that the kitchen area is not right when we walk into camper. There is no counter peninsula , and that makes the camper space so much more spacious. We are very happy with our purchase.
- Teresa, Connecticut

2021-06-24 2020 Crossroads Sunset Trail Super lite 257FK View Listings

Very well built, easy to pull, love the bay window in the front kitchen it allows for a lot of light to come in. Great counter space. Love the big refrigerator and pass through storage. Used to work remote and provided comfortable option for sitting and electrical plug in. Love the space for shoes when come in and storage right there once you walk in. Steps are sturdy and provide rail to hold onto. Loved the curved roof made it seem bigger.
- Billy J Spencer, Michigan

2021-05-26 2021 Crossroads Sunset Trail 257FK View Listings

We had a few small issues with missing screws or loose trim. Water heater was not plugged in behind cabinet and the thermal fuse was blown at the controller so water heater did not work on propane or electric. Pretty easy fix the two drawers at the left side of the kitchen sink were less than 12 inches deep (useless for kitchen gadgets or silverware) we made new deeper drawers plenty of room to make them deeper. Awning light had bad wire harness had to be replaced. One of the electric stabilizers had to be replaced. Very small space where toilet is located not ideal if you are a full sized adult but overall we are pleased with this unit.
- S Jolley, Oregon

2021-04-18 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Super Lite 331BH View Listings

This trailer has been a big pile of junk since the warranty ran out. From the steel moulding around the trailer separating causing leaks, to leaks around the slides, to leaks around vent pipes, it has been one thing after another. Then there was the wood around the seats separating and the wood on the arm of the couch breaking. And now to top it all off the pulley around the big slide broke off from the wooden mount causing untold amount of damage. We paid a lot of money for this piece of garbage and I wouldn’t “give” it to my worst enemy. Dear god this trailer would make you want to stop camping. I wouldn’t mind if it was an isolated incident but I have a friend who bought the same brand name trailer , only a bit smaller, at the same time as us and theirs has been complete garbage as well. Between the two of us we purchased $ 100000.00 worth of product and have gotten 0 return on the investment. My advice buy anything else but a sunset trail or any other brand from crossroads.
- David Walsh, Newfoundland and Labrador

2021-03-25 2020 CrossRoads Zinger 328SB View Listings

We put a down payment on a 2021 Zinger in Feb. 2020 just before Covid hit. When we signed our paperwork in March we noticed the paperwork said it was a 2020. When we brought it up to the dealer they said they had an extra on the lot and didn't want us to wait for the 2021 to come in, they didn't even ask, just assumed! Well now we know why it was "extra"! We made 2 monthly payments on it before the dealer would allow us to pick it up. No walk through or demo on how to put the slide outs out, tow it, use the heat/ac, etc. hook it up and go! Now we have both doors leaking and you can see daylight between the trim and the doors. The doors also come unlocked as the trailer settles, so we lock it and when we come back a few weeks later the doors are open! We also somehow have water coming in from under the back bunks which is a slide out. We are seasonal so we weren't planning on moving it again but the warranty is only covered "if you bring the trailer to an authorized dealer that does repairs". They don't stand behind their products nor do they care about the families they sell too. I bought a $30,000 piece of crap but I guess the salesman received his commission and the dealer got a sale so who cares about the families that are stuck paying for a lemon. If I had to do it all over, I would keep walking right past the CrossRoads dealer and find a company that stands behind their product and the families they sell too. DO NOT BUY ZINGER!! I am currently looking into the Lemon Law for my trailer that I've had in my possession for 10 months!
- Randy, New Jersey

2021-03-15 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 211RD View Listings

We bought are camper used but in like new condition. We didn't have to do anything to it. It looked new. I salesman said it had a miner leak in the closet. He had put sealant on it where he thought it leaked. There was no damage that we could see or feel. We have been out in some down poor and no leaks what so ever.We have had it 2 years now and it still looks new. We are a single family with no kids home now. We do have to small dogs that travel with us. One of them chewed on one of the mini blinds. Ours has the 15" wheels. Everything works as it should. I do clean the roof off every year. I put a coat of white dicor sealant on the roof this year just to bring back that nice white roof. I take care of our camper and put a Classic Accessories cover on it every winter. This camper is easy to maintain and to winterize. I only need about 2/3 of a gallon of rv antifreeze. I have owned 6 different campers from a tent to 2 truck campers, a Class B, 2 class C motorhomes. I would rather have motorhomes but we bought this camper for $8,400 and have enjoyed it. It pulls great and the wife likes it as well. I don't think it's the brand as much as taken care of what you buy.
- Scott Anderson, Kentucky

2021-02-24 2021 Crossroads Sunset Trail 331 Bunkhouse View Listings

Well a bit disappointed - we drove 8 hours to get our brand new camper and Fun Town RV was a let down - The whole experience was poor to say the least and after getting home we found leaks and issues throughout the camper - from loose screws to missed supports - the window trim over dinette fell off from the drive home- the hot water connections were loose so they leaked when we put the hot water on - the bathroom door is warped and the main door is not closing properly - the kitchen cabinets hit each other to close - the outdoor kitchen faucet leaked - the armrest were not secured around the dinette - the camper itself was dirty - the putty for nail holes filler was all over the place and it was black - the slides (3) of them are not flush with the walls - some have trim some do not you can see the slide walls - OMG so dissappointed
- Julie Regan, Louisiana

2021-02-18 2021 Crossroads Hampton 375DBL View Listings

This is my experience with the 2021 Crossroads Hampton 375DBL that I purchased. This unit is quite livable obviously under the right conditions. The coldest temperature in my area is about 32 deg-F and hottest temperature is about 110 deg-F. At 32 deg-F, the living room temperature before bedtime is about 72 deg-F and will drop to about 48 deg-F by early morning. The furnace will bring up the temp to about 68 deg-F. I turn on the fireplace heater to speed up this process. At night, there is no need to run the furnace. A small space heater in the bedroom will keep it warm all night to sleep comfortably, and if necessary a warm blanket. During hottest days at about 110 deg-F, with both A/C's running the temp is about 80 deg-F. It's still warm inside but is bearable. The bedroom barely gets any A/C since most of the air goes into the upstairs loft. There's no way to close the loft ceiling registers to route all the air down to the bedroom, you'll have to leave the bedroom door open. I'm sure you can be creative with this to close off those registers. Summer electric bill at peak temperatures was about $550 because of running A/C's all day. I have a Vue Smart Home energy monitor connected to the 50 amp breaker. The appliances that take up almost all 15 amps are the following. In order to save $ on electricity, I try not to run them during peak hours unless necessary. 1) A/C units (there are two) 2) Fireplace heater 3) Portable space heater (Purchased myself for bedroom, I only run at night when it's super cold) 4) Dryer (I do not run during peak hours to save $) 5) Washer (I do not run during peak hours to save $) 6) Electric water heater (I always have this ON. It switches on and off to maintain temp.) 7) Microwave oven (It's only on when I heat up my food) I have an energy efficient washer/dryer in the closet but it costs $$ in electricity considering the small load it handles. A full dryer takes about 80 minutes to dry 4 large bath towels. It's about $1.50-$2.00 to wash and dry 4 large bath towels based on energy consumption. You'd get more bang for your buck doing a 45 minute cycle in a normal home dryer that can do more than double the load, OR just hang dry them which costs nothing. One 30 lb (7 gal) propane bottle will last about 10 days in the winter. I have 2 main bottles, and I purchased 1 spare. Worst case, I fill up 2 bottles every 20 days. During the hot summer, one 30 lb propane bottle can last me 7-8 weeks. The overall quality and layout inside is nicer than most trailers. I would rate 4/5 stars. It loses a star because some parts of quality is lacking. I will explain more later. The manufacturing quality is sub-par, and I would rate 2/5 stars. Given that this is a higher end trailer at about $50K-$60K, I did not expect to see many manufacturing quality problems. It's very awkward towing this trailer so I had a service technician come out and fix my problems. My issues I had for this trailer is the following. 1) AC freeze protection control was not installed between evaporator fins above main living room causing unit to blow hot air. 2) Electric water heater 12V wire was not connected to 110V water heater relay which caused 12V 5Amp fuse to blow (short to ground on wire) when turned on. 3) Pantry door window, the left window is smooth on front but frosty on back. The right window is frosty on front but smooth on back. 4) No power to TV lift, blue tooth speakers or kitchen slide out ceiling LED lights. Failed after 5 months. The problem was the end crimp connectors in the under belly of the trailer are not water proof. The connectors corroded with water and eventually broke off. Fortunately, we were able to pull the wires out of the underbelly and redo them. What's worse is that the underbelly is rivetted so there's no access to the wires underneath the trailer. You would have to cut open the underbelly panels. 5) Missing 1 ceiling register vent. 6) Bluetooth power harness to SB26 sound bar had a break in the wire and would intermittently turn off. This is probably a blue tooth manufacturing problem. 7) Water leak at washer/dryer connection. This was a dealership installation problem. 8) I would say 25% of the top loft rails are screwed into studs. The other 75% just go into the wall, eventually with enough vibration and movement in the trailer, the screws strip through the dry wall. Same with the handrails to the stairs, 2 out of 6 screws are into studs. I have an outdoor wifi extender outside my main home. I get full internet speeds using 5Ghz at 50Mbps/50Mbps download/upload speeds inside the trailer. If the manufacturing quality issues weren't present, I would say this is a pretty good trailer. Overall, I would purchase this trailer while being mindful of what issues may arise.
- R. Nguyen, California

2021-02-15 2017 CrossRoads Zinger 25RB View Listings

We love our Zinger trailer and go south for 4-6 months with it. Any issues we have had is because we were newbies to owning an RV. Due to Covid this year we didn’t go south but went to British Columbia. Condensation was an issue but heh it rains ALOT here. We did get the condensation under control. My only CON is the decor, which I have painted out. We have not had to deal with a warranty issue.
- Darlene, Ontario

2021-02-01 2012 CrossRoads Cruiser 28MKX View Listings

Has been a great camper for us. Its really easy to pull and back into spots. The quality is great aswell. We really have enjoyed this camper having owned it over the last 4 years. Great size for a family of 4.
- ricky futrell, Kentucky

2020-12-06 2018 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 28RD View Listings

UPSIDE: The wife and I love the outside kitchen, the easy under 4500 pound light weight towing for our half ton truck and the efficient layout. DOWNSIDE: About 6 months after purchasing our new Rv, in Huntsville Alabama, we noticed multiple serious cracks in the door so we took it back repeatedly to only receive the “parts are on back order” excuse until the warranty expired. More things than that have broken down but why mention it when a warranty is not honored. Summary: We are looking to buy a bigger Rv but it will not be a crossroads Rv (nor a Keystone because Crossroads sunset trail models are manufactured by Keystone) unless the parts magically show up from the black hole they are in. BTW- My neighbor bought a Rv from them and had a worse experience plus I have been an Rv owner for decades so this is not a review from a picky newbie.
- Steve Clark, Alabama

2020-12-01 2019 CrossRoads Cameo 3921BR View Listings

This is a great RV/Fifth Wheel for a couple who enjoys travelling and entertaining. I enjoyed every minute that I spent in my Cameo and so did everyone else who I entertained. This was a perfect living quarters while I travelled for work, anyone who has this RV, I guarantee that they are not disappointed!
- Trevor Mauch, Texas

2020-11-23 2017 CrossRoads Hampton HP400FL View Listings

Just purchased the trailer used. Extreme rust on frame and support straps. One strap was dangling on one side. Roof membrane at front of trailer has come out from under the drip edge exposing osb plywood. Front left window is installed upside down. Weep holes are at the top! Electrical switch on front of frame is completely melted. No brakes, truck does not recognize anything in computer. 1/8" interior plywood wall coverings are popped out all over the place. The shower leaked like a sieve at bottom right because there was zero caulking! Under the aluminum door track was 2 way tape! Had to completely remove the shower doors and bottom track to clean and dry and seal properly with silicone. Rear steps are so badly rusted they barely fold. This thing is only 3 years old! The manufacturer claims 12 year warranty on roof. We shall see. Frame rust is way beyond surface damage. The entire bottom of I beam frame needs heavy grinding and repainting. Inexpensive and I'm finding new problems as I speak. Hoping puddled water under kitchen sink was left over from leaking shower. It's just a flimsy wall separating bathroom from kitchen. No obvious leaks found yet. All four tires were so badly cracked I bought replacements immediately. Why in the hell would an electrical component with bare wires exposed to the road elements not be covered? I'm not even sure what it is exactly! Not yet anyway. With no brakes, no lights, no way I can move this piece of crap if I needed to. Not impressed with anything on this really. Hard to enjoy with so many serious issues
- Robert Brenner, California