CrossRoads Reviews on RV Insider (121)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rich from Manitoba says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 228RR View Listings

If you are considering spending your hard earned money on a Crossroads RV..DON'T BOTHER! My wife and I did just that in 2016. There is no quality control at the Crossroads facility. We received our camper with a bathroom door that popped open when travelling. This was due to a huge bulge in the vertical wood frame. Cupboard doors so badly installed it seems they were done by a 3 year old. The best part is the rear axle had been bent and the rear wheels were tilted outward. Nobody will fix that. Our dealer told me they can't warranty the bent axle until the tires show damage. I guess only seeing that it is bent is not enough. Several of the exterior clearance lights were installed but not connected to the wiring. The fresh water suction hose to pump was kinked. I will have to undertake some thermal scans this summer and determine how much insulation is missing in the ceiling and walls as the AC runs continuously even though it is dropping air temp 12 deg. F. Of course our dealer said, "Some campers are just like that." Both Crossroads and our dealer got what they wanted....our money. Neither of them will ever see another dime. These con men also offer a 2 year warranty which was a selling point for us. A 2 year warranty is useless when nobody will fix anything. We have been ripped off both by Crossroads and our dealer.
- Rich, Manitoba

2020-09-09 2020 Crossroads Cameo View Listings

We purchased this RV, fall 2019. Did not use it until June 2020. The slide out where the table and chairs are located and the fireplace and TV is so warped, it is like a bowl. The table and chairs do not sit well on it. The fireplace makes noise when it is on. If the TV is on and you go to move it slide it in or out it goes off. The kitchen cabinets are not very user-friendly, middle post in the cabinets do not allow for bigger items to be put in there, The silverware drawer and drawers below it, four of them ,are so shallow they hardly hold anything. As far as kitchen cabinets go, it’s totally a poor layout. Big sink with three ridges on the top is a pain in the butt to clean might look good , but not functional. The slide in the bedroom that houses the TV and the fireplace which also makes noise leaks when it rains. The leveling system Has to be re-calibrated, the water does not drain from our shower as underneath it looks as though the water has to run uphill! In the spring we noted right away about the floor being bowed in the dining room we contacted them right away. We were told it would be going back to the factory in the fall, they would come and get it , fix it and bring it back. Well we just found out today that that is not the case ,the dealership where we bought it will be the ones fixing it. Where is the factory warranty, what if it can’t be fixed properly? who is responsible for that. We love the layout of our new camper but feel for the money there is too many Issues with the cameo that is just poor workmanship. The camper that we traded in was a cruiser, absolutely loved it eight drawers in the kitchen, kitchen was very user-friendly. And very well put together. We traded for the rear kitchen which we did have in the cruiser but liked the king size bed and the larger bathroom instead. What a mistake we made.
- Audrey Thornton, North Dakota

2020-09-08 2020 Crossroads Sunset Trail SS186BH View Listings

First trip out. No hot water. I needed to turn the bypass valves but when this camper was built they forgot to make an access to the valves. We had to take a crowbar to the inside of the storage compartment for access. Got home from the first trip. A total of 250 miles. The cold weather package had a sealed belly. The plastic was hanging down rubbing on the axle.
- Ron Koller, Minnesota

2020-09-07 2018 Crossroads Zinger 18BH View Listings

we purchased a zinger crossroad 18bh new last year. 1. Was popping fuses right and left. 2. Our hot water worked for one weekend took a year to get fixed. Covid 19 was partially to blame because of postal service. 3. Went camping had to come home after 2 days our roof started leaking soaked all my clothing and the stench was horrid. Called the rv shop where we purchased first thing out of his mouth was its out of warranty. As i said previous we purchased last summer. To bad no customer service to help. Up until this point the guy was helpful.
- Rosalie Stonehouse, Ontario

2020-09-02 2021 Crossroads Sunset Trail SS212RB View Listings

Any brand of travel trailers is going to have varying degrees of issues. This unit had very few. After 2 trips & 1200 miles, a few beads of caulk needed to be added, a few minor door adjustments, a missing screw in one of the shower enclosure walls and a shelf that needed to be re-secured. All minor issues and fixed all of them myself. Would highly recommend this unit. Would have given it 5 stars if it had the LP gas/12 Vdc fridge instead of 12 volt only. But I upgraded batteries and we’re getting used to it.
- Tony Giammarinaro , Washington

2020-08-29 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 259RL View Listings

tripb1: water hookup fell off after hooking hose up. they put 1 of 3 screws into nothing. First big rain storm, left awning out. 1 arm bent and broke. 1 screw broke on weather strip where fiberglass front meets stone guard. Water leak from pipes under sink. All of this in the 1st 2 weeks. Only drove it from dealer to campsite. Maybe 50 miles. Switched dinette from bed to table and both leg brackets cracked. moved trailer from camp to house. maybe 15 miles. my son has been sleeping in camper. Table top is warping. Window in livingroom area started to leak water. Had to cualk it. None of the shades or windows operate easily. Only owned it since July of 2019. It is now August of 2020. Nothing has been used except the TV and dinette bed since September of 2019. I broke a blind trying to open a window and 1 screen frame fell apart. Hate to see what happens if we actually travel and camp for any length of time. Are all Travel Trailers this problematic? First time owner. Fixed all probkems myself, right away. The awning was partially covered but we had to put a different awning on because they dicontinued the original right after we bought it.
- Richard Willey, Massachusetts

2020-08-14 2011 CrossRoads Zinger 270RL View Listings

The open floor space in the dining room/kitchen is great. The walk in shower is roomy enough you may forget you are in a fifth wheel. Plenty of space to put your clothes. Very well maintained and comes very clean
- ryan grable, Missouri

2020-08-13 2019 CrossRoads Cruiser 3451FB View Listings

2019 Crossroads Cruiser 3451FB 5th wheel. Bath and a half half with residential refrigerator, dual AC, auto leveling jacks, king bed and large master bathroom. Great floor plan and amenities with ample storage inside and out. The 84 gallons grey, 84 gallons black and 63 gallons fresh water tanks provide outstanding capacity and the rear fold down rack gives extra room for up to 200 lbs of additional items. We LOVE this RV.
- Steve , Wisconsin

2020-08-04 2020 CrossRoads Volante 270BH View Listings

The workman ship is poor. The quality is very poor. The slide out leaked within 2 days of having it. The fuse blew in the refrigerator at the same time. The bathroom showers leaks. The antenna that is suppose to be state of the art is trash. Cannot get more than 3 channels, where we got 28 in the same spot with our 2012 Razor back. Communication is not an option. Dont buy a crossroads.
- Cheryl Averitt, Texas

2020-07-13 2020 CrossRoads Zinger 18RD View Listings

My daughter and her boyfriend purchased this about five weeks ago. The first night the shower leaked and half of the equipment did not work and was shorted out. Salesman told me that we did it because we can only use a 110v plug even though it has a 220v plug on it. (He had no clue). Took four weeks to get it back and within two days the bedroom A/C started blowing hot air. We have had nothing but problems with this piece of crap. When we dropped it off with the dealer the first time the service man even told us that he touch a trailer that wasn’t working properly and it electrocuted him. We are not happy with this product at all!!!!!
- Chris Holman, Texas

2020-07-11 2018 CrossRoads Zinger ZR328SB View Listings

Low quality unit. Warranty is aweful! Canopy held on by 3 sheet metal screws.fell off first time used, striking mother in law on head.Refused to cover, tried to blame us for their garbage unit.we had to go through insurance company to get the unit repaired and useable again.It took 1 1/2 Years to get repaired.
- James Todd, New York

2020-07-07 2014 CrossRoads Rushmore Lincoln View Listings

Just bought this unit used. It's 6 years old and everything works! That's a far cry from the new ones now. It's too bad they stopped making them. The quality is very good. I am very happy with this purchase. I would not trade this for a new one!
- Susan, Saskatchewan

2020-06-30 2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 25RB View Listings

My wife and I bought this in 2013 and have had nothing but problems. Dealer will do nothing.leaks all over since day one. Am replacing part of the floor now and will never buy another camper from them or this product. Very disappointed in all of them
- Mark Brugler , Ohio

2020-06-25 2014 Crossroads Sunset Trail Reserve ST32RL View Listings

Bought my 2014 sunset trail reserve new. Right after one of the sides leaked bad. They fixed it but 6 yrs later back area floor soft had to replace. Found another area by door and another by another window. Also wall on one of slides ( under window). ALSO ALL the vinyl is peeling bad!!!!! All cushions ruined.
- Michele booker, Louisiana

2020-06-16 2013 CrossRoads Rushmore Washington RF39WA View Listings

With 40+ years of owning Campers this was one of my favorites! The Floor plan is wide open with the 2 full slides in the main living area plus 2 more full slides in the Master! We took this Camper to the 4 corners of the U.S. with no major issues! We especially liked the kitchen island w/sink, Dual-Fridges, double Gray Tanks & space for 'extended family' to sleep on air-mattresses in the LR and Master! The only 'wish' I had was to have the 4-point leveling system. Other than that, it is a great camper that gave my family life-long memories!
- John Patton, Nebraska

2020-06-15 2020 Crossroads Zinger 320FB View Listings

POS. I bought a 37 foot brand new. Had to be ordered. Came in with hail damage and outdoor kitchen counter broken (nobody said a word). Took home with dealer promise to repair. 2 days in hot water heater quit, 3rd day window leaking water inside. Screen fell off screen door because it wasn’t properly installed. Rear AC stopped blowing cold after 2 weeks. Every time I turn around something is messing up. Dealer only days bring it in and we’ll fix it. 2 hour drive and takes a month or longer. This product is a joke. I’m a master mechanic and take cars apart and put back together daily. This thing built cheap!!! I’m still waiting to see what if anything the manufacturer will do. If they do right I’ll change my opinion.
- Joshua, Texas

2020-06-09 2018 Crossroads Crusier 3551FB View Listings

Purchased our Cruiser 5th wheel because we loved the large front bathroom. The craftsmanship and attention to detail, well, sucks. I have had to repair so many things from moving the center island so it did not hit the table with slide closed. Had to order new storage doors because the were put together wrong AC never worked right from the factory. Antenna was not properly installed. I had to relocate the steps so door would open and shut properly. Not sure if this was a Monday morning or a late Friday build but I do not recommend the brand to anyone.
- Randy Emberson, Oklahoma

2020-06-09 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 32RL View Listings

I do Not recommend anyone to purchase a camper made by this company. They do not stand behind their product. We purchased ours brand new has had leaks and the paint should have been recalled. The front is completely faded and they were aware that the wrong paint was used and still did nothing about it. They have a nice appearance but when it comes to quality they are not up to standards and all they care about is the sell, quality is not important. Remember you were warned!
- Leasie Blackman, South Carolina

2020-05-15 2017 Crossroads Redwood 3901MD View Listings

We loved living in this RV. It seemed spacious, as well as luxurious. With a broken pelvis, the automatic recliners were wonderful. The kitchen area is large enough to keep and prepare WAY more food than two people would eat this month.
- B Cerio, Idaho

2020-05-13 2015 CrossRoads Elevation Brickyard View Listings

We have owned this RV since 2015, bought it new and have enjoyed 5 years. We have hauled bikes and UTV's from Florida to California. We are getting older and would like to downsize.We don't plan on traveling as much and have taken excellent care. It doesn't look like a used toyhauler.
- Dick Sweat, Ohio

2020-05-06 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 29RL17 View Listings

Great camper. Loved the raised roof, Island kitchen and more. Pulls good for the length. Walk through bathroom is nice, 3 full slides on a bumper that can still be pulled with a gas tow unit is hard to find!
- Jarod , Kansas

2020-04-23 2017 CrossRoads Rezerve RFZ38MD View Listings

The floor plan is open and kitchen very usable. Nice size pantry and full fridge. Good on the storage. The shower is a good size and you don't feel like you are going to not fit. Master bedroom has a big closet and storage.
- Ricki, Oregon

2020-04-04 2017 CrossRoads Rezerve RFZ38MD View Listings

Lived in this Rv 1 winter on the Oregon Coast, was very comfortable with no problems what so ever. Stayed nice and warm through the rainy weather.The small extra room served nice for a guest plus large bunk for a couple kids.
- marhar1958, Oregon

2020-03-29 2018 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 28RD View Listings

My 2018 cruiser aire 28rd, seems to have to have the wrong pin on the 5th wheel. The problem is I can’t back up to the trailer with my tailgate down, I have to almost pin up to the trailer, then put the tailgate up then pin up. Manufacturer says the design is proper but I have never seen this before. My truck is a 2019 f350 with the prep package and I have a 24k curt slider 5th wheel setup. It seems like nobody wants to fix the problem, I guess I should have looked over the trailer before I bought it.
- Brock, Alberta

2020-03-19 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve ST28BH View Listings

Like new. Everything works as it should. All electric jacks. Hard to find floor plan. Very open floor plan. Great for families, has bunk house for children. Dual slide outs. Island sink.Great condition. Brand new weather stripping around the slid outs. Installed battery cut off switch. Has two entrances one in rear at bathroom. This RV is a must see.
- Dominic Acossano, California