CrossRoads Reviews on RV Insider (109)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rich from Manitoba says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 228RR View Listings

If you are considering spending your hard earned money on a Crossroads RV..DON'T BOTHER! My wife and I did just that in 2016. There is no quality control at the Crossroads facility. We received our camper with a bathroom door that popped open when travelling. This was due to a huge bulge in the vertical wood frame. Cupboard doors so badly installed it seems they were done by a 3 year old. The best part is the rear axle had been bent and the rear wheels were tilted outward. Nobody will fix that. Our dealer told me they can't warranty the bent axle until the tires show damage. I guess only seeing that it is bent is not enough. Several of the exterior clearance lights were installed but not connected to the wiring. The fresh water suction hose to pump was kinked. I will have to undertake some thermal scans this summer and determine how much insulation is missing in the ceiling and walls as the AC runs continuously even though it is dropping air temp 12 deg. F. Of course our dealer said, "Some campers are just like that." Both Crossroads and our dealer got what they wanted....our money. Neither of them will ever see another dime. These con men also offer a 2 year warranty which was a selling point for us. A 2 year warranty is useless when nobody will fix anything. We have been ripped off both by Crossroads and our dealer.
- Rich, Manitoba

2020-06-25 2014 Crossroads Sunset Trail Reserve ST32RL View Listings

Bought my 2014 sunset trail reserve new. Right after one of the sides leaked bad. They fixed it but 6 yrs later back area floor soft had to replace. Found another area by door and another by another window. Also wall on one of slides ( under window). ALSO ALL the vinyl is peeling bad!!!!! All cushions ruined.
- Michele booker, Louisiana

2020-06-16 2013 CrossRoads Rushmore Washington RF39WA View Listings

With 40+ years of owning Campers this was one of my favorites! The Floor plan is wide open with the 2 full slides in the main living area plus 2 more full slides in the Master! We took this Camper to the 4 corners of the U.S. with no major issues! We especially liked the kitchen island w/sink, Dual-Fridges, double Gray Tanks & space for 'extended family' to sleep on air-mattresses in the LR and Master! The only 'wish' I had was to have the 4-point leveling system. Other than that, it is a great camper that gave my family life-long memories!
- John Patton, Nebraska

2020-06-15 2020 Crossroads Zinger 320FB View Listings

POS. I bought a 37 foot brand new. Had to be ordered. Came in with hail damage and outdoor kitchen counter broken (nobody said a word). Took home with dealer promise to repair. 2 days in hot water heater quit, 3rd day window leaking water inside. Screen fell off screen door because it wasn’t properly installed. Rear AC stopped blowing cold after 2 weeks. Every time I turn around something is messing up. Dealer only days bring it in and we’ll fix it. 2 hour drive and takes a month or longer. This product is a joke. I’m a master mechanic and take cars apart and put back together daily. This thing built cheap!!! I’m still waiting to see what if anything the manufacturer will do. If they do right I’ll change my opinion.
- Joshua, Texas

2020-06-09 2018 Crossroads Crusier 3551FB View Listings

Purchased our Cruiser 5th wheel because we loved the large front bathroom. The craftsmanship and attention to detail, well, sucks. I have had to repair so many things from moving the center island so it did not hit the table with slide closed. Had to order new storage doors because the were put together wrong AC never worked right from the factory. Antenna was not properly installed. I had to relocate the steps so door would open and shut properly. Not sure if this was a Monday morning or a late Friday build but I do not recommend the brand to anyone.
- Randy Emberson, Oklahoma

2020-06-09 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 32RL View Listings

I do Not recommend anyone to purchase a camper made by this company. They do not stand behind their product. We purchased ours brand new has had leaks and the paint should have been recalled. The front is completely faded and they were aware that the wrong paint was used and still did nothing about it. They have a nice appearance but when it comes to quality they are not up to standards and all they care about is the sell, quality is not important. Remember you were warned!
- Leasie Blackman, South Carolina

2020-05-15 2017 Crossroads Redwood 3901MD View Listings

We loved living in this RV. It seemed spacious, as well as luxurious. With a broken pelvis, the automatic recliners were wonderful. The kitchen area is large enough to keep and prepare WAY more food than two people would eat this month.
- B Cerio, Idaho

2020-05-13 2015 CrossRoads Elevation Brickyard View Listings

We have owned this RV since 2015, bought it new and have enjoyed 5 years. We have hauled bikes and UTV's from Florida to California. We are getting older and would like to downsize.We don't plan on traveling as much and have taken excellent care. It doesn't look like a used toyhauler.
- Dick Sweat, Ohio

2020-05-06 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 29RL17 View Listings

Great camper. Loved the raised roof, Island kitchen and more. Pulls good for the length. Walk through bathroom is nice, 3 full slides on a bumper that can still be pulled with a gas tow unit is hard to find!
- Jarod , Kansas

2020-04-23 2017 CrossRoads Rezerve RFZ38MD View Listings

The floor plan is open and kitchen very usable. Nice size pantry and full fridge. Good on the storage. The shower is a good size and you don't feel like you are going to not fit. Master bedroom has a big closet and storage.
- Ricki, Oregon

2020-04-04 2017 CrossRoads Rezerve RFZ38MD View Listings

Lived in this Rv 1 winter on the Oregon Coast, was very comfortable with no problems what so ever. Stayed nice and warm through the rainy weather.The small extra room served nice for a guest plus large bunk for a couple kids.
- marhar1958, Oregon

2020-03-29 2018 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 28RD View Listings

My 2018 cruiser aire 28rd, seems to have to have the wrong pin on the 5th wheel. The problem is I can’t back up to the trailer with my tailgate down, I have to almost pin up to the trailer, then put the tailgate up then pin up. Manufacturer says the design is proper but I have never seen this before. My truck is a 2019 f350 with the prep package and I have a 24k curt slider 5th wheel setup. It seems like nobody wants to fix the problem, I guess I should have looked over the trailer before I bought it.
- Brock, Alberta

2020-03-19 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve ST28BH View Listings

Like new. Everything works as it should. All electric jacks. Hard to find floor plan. Very open floor plan. Great for families, has bunk house for children. Dual slide outs. Island sink.Great condition. Brand new weather stripping around the slid outs. Installed battery cut off switch. Has two entrances one in rear at bathroom. This RV is a must see.
- Dominic Acossano, California

2020-03-04 2011 CrossRoads Cruiser CTX 26RKX View Listings

We have had our CT26RKX for over 9 years. There is no small TT on the market with the storage space and CCC (over 4000lbs.). There have been no issues at all with this trailer. Build quality is excellent and sturdy. Never any leaks and no slide issues. Spec sheets we have seen describe grey water capacity at 40gal, but fail to mention there are 2 40gal tanks for a total of 80 gal. Plus you have 2 30lb propane tanks that are mounted inside, not the normal 20lb tanks mounted on the tongue. We have owned several TT and 5thh wheels and this ranks at the top as far as quality and reliability.
- Ricky Martin, Georgia

2020-02-26 2018 Crossroads Sunset Trail 33SI View Listings

We've owned our 2018 Sunset Trail 33SI Grand Reserve for almost 2 years. It has an amazing open floor plan and is a great 'couples camper'. We have had very minimal issues with it and highly recommend it!
- J Krietemeyer, Illinois

2020-01-23 2015 CrossRoads Elevation Las Vegas View Listings

We used this 5th wheel toy hauler a few times for travel out of state. Never put a toy in it, used garage for hauling my antique purchases. I pulled this and even though it is big. It was super easy to do so. Never had a problem. It is very roomy and tons of storage. The built in generator was great for our nightly stops. Also having 3 A/C's is a plus. Refrigerator being 4 door has plenty of room for lots of food, both non- frozen and frozen. Plenty of sleeping room too. You won't be disappointed with this unit.
- Pat Long-Wu, Arizona

2020-01-16 2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 25RB View Listings

Sunset trail 25rb. The first year the front shell whatever you call it faded from brown to faded grey.lost wheel bearing on front axle after 1000 kilometres. Now it’s a complete write off due to water leaks in the roof which rotted out entire rear wall and floor. Insurance quote to repair it was 34000. The camper was only 28000 new in 2013. So it’s a write off.done with Thor products
- Byron Young, Newfoundland and Labrador

2019-12-11 2015 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

Had fun with the camper the last part of 2019 with about 3 long trips. Nothing that you would not expect from a new camper. Found a couple small items that we worked with the dealer to fix. Looking forward to 2020
- William McLemore, Kentucky

2019-11-16 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 ZT225TD View Listings

bought this used in early 2019. so far so good. its a lower end camper so its not as refined as the more expensive ones but works perfectly for our needs. minor installation annoyances from the factory, but from everything ive read, it happens alot with all rv's. the layout is great, and so far we've camped in 20 degree weather and 100 degree weather and it stays comfortable inside. my only real issue is once the deck is loaded with toys, the tongue weight is more then most normal tow vehicles can handle.
- dave, Florida

2019-10-05 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 262BH View Listings

Bought a new 2019 in May. Love the layout and it’s incredibly light for the size. Lots of small problems after first trip. Toilet pipes leaked, roof trims hanging off, cracked cupboard, roof vent seals hanging off, fridge door would not latch. Dealer was great. I fixed some dealer fixed rest. I’m still waiting for cupboard door... Let’s see what 2020 brings... Still love the trailer..(so long as that’s the end of the teething problems).
- Mark, British Columbia

2019-09-20 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 291RK View Listings

We bought the camper in May of 2019 when my husband picked it up he noticed that one of the kitchen cabinets doors had marks on the panel from the adhesive from the sign they put on the door they used touch up paint to fix it but clearly noticeable they ordered a new panel for it in May. 4 months later still waiting for the part to come in. They have sent us the wrong part every time it’s been ordered. When he brought it home I noticed that our mattress was ripped along the side. The slide when it opens isn’t completely flush with the rest of the camper floor, it sits up about an inch. I was told that it’s the way it’s made. Because the slide doesn’t extend out all the way the pantry doors don’t open all the way because it hits the slide trim. Our first time using it which was a month later our fridge lock didn’t work food and drinks all over the floor. We hooked up the city water hose and noticed it was leaking out the bottom of the camper outside soaking the insulation inside the wall. So we decided to use the fresh water tank well that leaked too. The fresh water tank stopped working with 15 gallons of water still in there it read empty and no water would come out. The ceiling molding in the bedroom was falling off, circuit breakers weren’t installed properly, when we came home from our first trip the microwave was running and falling out holding on by 1 screw. Got in the service department after a 6 week wait. They fixed the problems, Replaced insulation and new cover under the bottom. We go in our next trip and this time the water is still leaking soaking everything again under the camper and in the wall but this time coming from the outdoor shower connection, my husband capped it off to prevent more water damage, the siding under the door was cut to short and was coming off, there was also a water leak under the kitchen sink not sure if that was from them fixing the other leak we have water damage to the frame of our cabinet. Took it in to get it fixed again but the parts didn’t come in before our next schedule trip. They told us they will call when the parts come in. (Still waiting) We turn the water on and this time the water is pouring out of the wall and under the bottom of the camper. (The service department hooked it back up without the new parts). We found another leak this time it’s the coming from the water pipe connected to our toilet. Our camper was poorly put together. No sense of urgency to get it fixed from service department and or where they get the parts from which it’s still under warranty. Is there a lemon law on campers?!? Just sad that you pay that kind of money for a brand new camper with problems we have had. Very disappointed in this make and model. Totally regret buying this. We have owned 2 other campers that were used and never had a problems like this you wouldn’t think a brand new one would have so many problems.
- Jackie , Michigan

2019-09-17 2017 CrossRoads Zinger Z-1 328SB View Listings

Bought this camper new at a local dealer, unit fit our needs well, used only for Occasional family outings, garage kept to keep in nice condition, have had really good times camping almost like being at home, after a few months of use the 12volt water pump started to leak at the pump pressure assemble flooding the entire camper floor,really Disgusted with dealer that sold camper, pumps go bad, would not warranty the pump I paid for new one after floor got wet noticed the wood floor swelled up and got soft at edges and at outdoor kitchen, also noticed roof leak staining on my one push out slide noticed small staples, a bunch of them sticking out through the rubber roofing on the table slide out from factory assembly stapling molding or something from the inside, maybe too long of staples, and still not interested in fixing that under warranty so I had to clear silicone staple ends on roofing rubber, all other areas of this camper has worked well,alsome sleeping Amenities,good hot water and cold great working Refrigeration just a very user friendly unit, lastingly the awning shock Absorbers stick and the rear arm bent twice when power awning is rolled up and just a few weeks ago the scissor arm broke, now I have to purchase an arm, very disappointing, this is nonwarranty due to being two years old, only rolled awning out and back in maybe 10-12 times, sticker on awning tube states, for many years care free operation, boy I found out wrong, all I say is do your homework and look a lot at things and brands before u jump into a new camper purchase, don’t let or be rushed into it, look at everything your buying something new, I don’t think I would buy or recommend crossroad brand, going to have to pay a few more payments and then I’m going to trade unit in to Sever future issues and problems, this is a life lesson learned the hard way, life is short so make the best of it you can, happy safe camping!
- D.Steele, Pennsylvania

2019-09-17 2019 CrossRoads Zinger 248RR View Listings

So i bought this toy hauler in March. Pulled it home found a rip in the floor. Mind you i never stepped in this rv but twice. Cross roads says its customer error. Wont replace it. Hauled my 2004 harley in it and its rated for 1000 pounds the bike is 850. It fell through the floor. Not a good buy dont buy one
- Adrian, Wisconsin

2019-09-13 2020 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 291RK View Listings

The dealership was beyond impressive when we walked in to look. We had been looking for quite a while and could not find a floor plan we wanted. We told the salesman what we were looking for. King bed, storage space, counter space, u shaped dinette and outside kitchen. He went and made a call and came back and said we could get a 2020 model for the same price as the 2019 with everything we wanted. FASTFORWARD: After waiting 8 weeks for the trailer to be built, after we were told 4 weeks, it finally arrived. We went out to pick it up. It was beautiful! Just what we wanted. We hooked up and headed home. Then the problems started appearing. 1. Entry door had to be slammed to close. 2. Slide out does not extend out all the way. Has a 1 inch gap between the floor and bottom of slide out. 3. Front storage compartment did not close tight. 4. Electric connection cover did not latch closed. I was told the slide out gap was NOT a problem. It was just the way it was. After talking to a serviceman (not the one assigned to work on it) I was told the new arched ceilings they are using now don’t allow the slide to go all the way out and I would just have to get use to it being that way. The entry door was “fixed” with a little lube. The front storage compartment door seal was replaced with a new seal and the electric connector cover had to be ordered(I’m still waiting on a call about it). Last weekend I went camping and on the way home I stopped for gas. A guy at another gas pump hollered over to me that my awning was falling off. I walked around and the electric wiring was all that kept the awning from falling all the way off. The lag bolts had stripped out. This was only the second time out camping! I’m really looking forward to my next few trips out, to see what other surprises are in store!
- Rich, Illinois

2019-09-11 2019 CrossRoads Zinger 290KB View Listings

Horrible. Right away extream weather packege not good. Called company and there reply to me is..."We meant extream weather for florida" My responce was and is "Are you implying the zinger can withstand a hurricane?"...I THOUGHT EXTREAM WEATHER MEANT COLD WEATHER LIKE MICIGAN OR ALASKA" I ALSO LET THEM KNOW NEATHER AMAIRA GAS NOR CRISTEL FLASH WOULD SELL ME A BIGGER GAS TANK EVEN YHOUGH MY ZINGER WILL NOT BE MOVED...THE TANKS I HAVE ONLY LAST THREE DAYS....SO AS A RETIRE I FREZZE AND NO ONE CARES...EVEN THOUGH THRER IS A 5 YEAR WARENTY NO ONE WILL FIX ANYTHING...NOT THE WATER HEAYER WHICH COUGHTON FIRE OR THE TRIM WHICH KEEPS FALLING OFF...I HAVE TO DO MY OWN REPAIRS.
- Billie, Michigan