Braxton Creek Reviews on RV Insider (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Braxton Creek RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dan from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Likes: - Basically has everything you need and nothing you don't. It's very simple and laid out pretty well. - The main bed is spacious as are the bunks. - The furnace kept us pretty warm on a night that was about 35 degrees F and is fairly quiet. It does make a click noise and the blower can be a little loud especially when the outdoors are super quiet. - It's lightweight so easy to pull with a mid-size truck or SUV. Dislikes: - After going on a light washboard road - barely off-roading, the fridge door fell off its hinges. Strangely enough, the hinges were still on so we are unsure of how it fell off. A light also popped off but was easy to put back on. Makes us wonder how good of an off-road capable trailer this is. - We consistently see particle board dust on the floors after a drive telling us the walls and cabinets shift a lot during travel and may be wearing away/down. - We did see a cut wire on the floor in the middle of some dust and have no idea where that came from. - The warranty is not transferrable after selling. - A water heater bypass would be nice. - The level jacks start to fall while driving. - Could use more windows and/or natural light. - One of the arms to make the couch fall down to a bed broke off of the particle board, however still works.
- Dan, Colorado

2021-04-01 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

The worst Hotel I have ever been, Claudia from the front desk was racist and out of control just for asking her for our gratuity bottle, she called the poice, and kick me and my friends out of the hotel. Of course the police apoligize with us. Never stay here, Marriot Bonvoy is incredible to let this happen.
- Fernado Saracho, Florida

2021-02-27 2019 Braxton Creek Braxton Creek 24RLS View Listings

I loved the look and floor plan, but unfortunately the build is very cheap, and not done correctly, staples pulling out on/under the roof and sidewalls, uprights were letting lose with sidewalls bowing. It was falling apart from pulling down the road, this all occurred under a year old, I can not and would not recommend Braxton Creek, luckily for me dealer took on trade, I got rid of it as quick as I could, many better units on the market for the money.
- Dave, Iowa

2021-02-22 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Love this unit ... small but sleeps a family of 5 or 4 adults ... finding a dealer that will cover warrantee items is a challange ... i had a local RV repair company do some warrantee work that the Mfg agreed to pay .... overall, i would buy it again !
- Robert Barnard, Florida

2021-02-12 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 17BH View Listings

Bought this model for the bunk beds. I wanted sleeping options. The price is about as good as I could find. For the price it seems to be comparatively well built. Not top of the line but definitely not as crappy as I have seen. First day the table top fell off its base. It was attached to a piece of plywood which was attached to the metal base. The staples used only went into table top about 1/4 inch. There were about a dozen staples but still not enough to keep it from flipping off. Easy fix though. Not as aerodynamic as I expected (which is why I chose the shape) for a 3k# trailer. It uses up about 7 or 8 of my mpg out of 20. If you are taller than 67” tall it is going to be a challenge especially in the shower and doorway. The allowed payload is only about 500# depending on how much water you carry which is ok. Something going on with the wiring of the ceiling fan and ceiling leds. Some crazy flashing and mishaps going on there??? Heater fan makes a little squirrely noise upon start up. THE WORST and the reason for the 3 stars is a massive roof leak. So far, the manufacturer is handling the warranty work so I am hoping it will all come out of the wash. If it weren’t for the manufacturer defect i would give it at least 4 stars or 4.5. No regrets just shouldn’t have to go through it with a brand new trailer. If it doesn’t go well I will be back to update.
- Barbara Seese, Louisiana

2020-12-04 2020 Braxton Creek Bushwacker 10FB View Listings

I was so excited when I bought my little Bushwacker in Jan. 2020. My first camper! Although I liked the camper, my excitement was short lived when the weather started to get hot and I had to use the A/C and it wouldn't work properly. I won't get into the LONG story but just be warned about the manufacturer and do not believe a word of the website when they tout customer service, quality of workmanship, treating others how they would want to be treated, etc. etc. etc. The A/C did not have proper ventilation and it took 3 trips to the dealer (2 hour drive each way, each time) to get vents installed properly. I can't even guess how many hours I invested in texts, phone calls, emails, driving, and waiting at the dealer for repairs to be made. It took many months to finally get a fix that worked and so summer camping was either not done or uncomfortable. All this because the Bushwacker was not manufactured properly. Would Braxton admit responsibility? NO, I wasn't even given the courtesy of a reply from the President, Jim Jacobs, when I sent him a registered letter. Instead, after me calling several times to follow up on the letter, he had a "parts department guy" call me. I will never buy from Braxton Creek again and with so many RV manufacturers to choose from, I suggest you don't either.
- darlacaswell48, Tennessee

2020-12-02 2020 Braxton Creek Bushwacker 10FB View Listings

We love it, but we decided to size up. The bed is full size queen and comfy. Plenty of storage, and the stove and sink in the outside kitchen is great. There are plenty of led lights, along with 120v, 12v, and usb outlets, which are very handy. We loved the hvac and ventilation.It is so easy to hook up and pull.
- Fred, Missouri

2020-11-30 2020 Braxton Creek Bushwacker 10FB View Listings

Love, love, love this little teardrop! We only got to use it one night on the way to and one night on the way back from visiting family in CT. We decided (on a whim) to size up a bit. It's comfy and stays cool or warm enough to sleep great. It's super easy to maneuver and tow.
- Fred Lang, Missouri

2020-10-23 2018 Braxton Creek BX 27BH View Listings

The price and floor plan were right and my dealer was great to deal with so I picked this model after looking in 3 states and numerous dealers. Every thing worked great and only had minor trim falling off the inside issues. The Dometic 300 toilet had issues with leaks inside of itself creating smell issues but I found out this was a manufacture defect and they are sending me a new one. I have been very happy with this model after 6 months of use over about 6 trips around our state. It tows great with our 2019 Nissan Pathfinder which has a 6000 pound capacity and the Braxton Creek weighs right at about 5000 pounds.
- Greg Solano, New Mexico

2020-04-13 2019 Braxton Creek Braxton Creek 295BHS View Listings

Unit has 2 slide outs. Floor plan great and bathroom spacious.Here is issues.First time out encountered multiple problems. Kitchen slide out dig a good hole in floor. Did check and unit was leveled. Center sink had come lose from floor. It rained and leaked at rear camper.electric level Jack's are not equipped to handle this unit. Any move in camper it rocks. Have 3 kids and 3 medium size dogs. At water connection city sprayed water and leaked under bed front storage compartment. Ac thermostat went to heat mode 3 times the summer we went out. Dealership fixed all under warranty. 2nd trip thermostat went to heat mode 3 times and a.c. running same time. While traveling refrigerator would not stay in gas cool mode. Yes checked Be for leaving both propane tankez full. Coming back 1 of bolts front left jack fell out and hit ground bending arm and jamming screw shaft knuckle. Awnimg motor squeled when going out. And kitchen side slide motor sounded bogged down when pushing out. Nothing was put in refrigerator or cabinets til we got set up. Exhaust fan bathroom worked some times.
- Richard, Arkansas