Starcraft Reviews on RV Insider (135)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Lori hagen-pack from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 25BHS View Listings

I bought a 25ft bunkhouse , when you are looking at a band new trailer I was looking at the functionality of it asking myself will this work for my family not defects. Well once we got it home and I started loading my things back in from my other Trailer the nightmare began. The factory defects were through the roof and these were things that I saw once it was home not mentioning the things I couldn't see. so I called and talk to the manager and asked that it be exchanged for another of the same. It's been over a month now and with no results and now I've tried calling starcraft rv 3 times to get the same results, their customer service has been no different. I'm definitely moving forward an calling all news stations, posting my experience on all social media and let my story be told maybe then I can get their attention . After making payments on such a large ticket item like this and can't even use it is ridiculous.
- Lori hagen-pack, California

2020-07-06 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

Ultra Lite is the key word. Its so light you don't know your towing a trailer. With added solar panels, dual batteries stay charged and power the trailer with limited metered 120vac except for AC. Dual 40gal propane powers the refrigerator and stove. Overall the Ultra Lite is a highly efficient trailer with very low cost of operation including TV, HD antennas with dozens of free channels depending on location.
- Pam Ridgway, Texas

2020-07-03 2019 Starcraft Mossy Oak Lite 24RLS View Listings

Avoid this camper at all cost. It is now July 4th 2020 and the circuit board on my water heater took a crap. Only used this camper 6 times. The repairs will be over 500 dollars. You don't get much for $25,000 dollars.
- Tim Paterson, New York

2020-07-02 2015 Starcraft Launch 19BHS View Listings

The RV looked great. I loved the floor plan. It not very heavy and it was easy to tow and park. This is the perfect RV for weekend getaways . This is the perfect RV for a person that has never had an RV .
- Carolina Ruiz , Texas

2020-06-25 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE MAXX 21FB View Listings

This has been a very good trailer for us. The only quality issue I had was a slightly bent wall stud and loose wall covering that storage in the outdoor Texas sun/heat did. All other systems have worked well and I am especially glad for all of the upgrade packages that have proved their worth. Towing has been great!
- Dan, Wyoming

2020-06-09 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26HR View Listings

I dont know where to start. Simply put I will neve buy another Starcraft again. The quality is horrible for the price. My unit is only 2 years old and I have my roof leaking hinges/latches come apart, ac unit only blow good air directly under it, air flow through the duck work to front bedroom is almost non-existent. Thermostat is completely useless and is horrible about maintaining set temp. Plumbing came apart twice under sink. Shower walls keep coming unfastened and they will not keep water in the drain basin. Barely any chalking around shower. Trim is nailed then the nails are covered with a similar color putty by someone using a finger. TV/radio antenna is worthless. Wifi extender is a joke and will barely pick up signal 20 feet away from the wifi source. Some Decals have been replaced once and the rest are literally starting to deteriorate to nothing while the new ones are right behind them. The black water tank meter is no longer working and I fully flush more than once every time I use the RV to ensure no debrisis blocking it. Steel wheels are starting to rust. Frame is starting to rust. Oh and the RV is covered while in storage. I have only trailered this unit maybe a 1000 miles total. The counter top and trim on the front of it are starting to separate. The stove will not light with the factory ignite. One of the open front shelving unit is starting to snag with the very little weight of a dish drainer and a box of plastic utensils. The vinyl on the folding coaches is wearing through because the frame of the coaches are rubbing on it when someone sits on them. The fully powered awning is leaking and deteriorating resulting in holes. I'm sure I'm missing something. All of this I brought to my dealer but was told these items are only covered for the first year. So needless to say I'm stuck with this. So as already stated I will not buy another Starcraft unit again and will certainly not be recommending them. One last thing this unit was bought new in 2018. It was a left over 2017. And now I know why it was a left over. Apparently everyone else saw the BS and chose not to listen to the sales guy. So for that I do take some blame.
- Mat S, New York

2020-05-19 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 260HR View Listings

My experience so far with Starcraft Warranty/Support is terrible. Our story, we bought our camper in September 2018, at the end of the season in ND. May of 2019 we used our camper for the first time on Memorial weekend. I was put into the hospital that following Tuesday for High Risk pregnancy and i did not leave the hospital until Aug 18th, so that would be the only time we used our cmaper, a total of 8 hours of drive time, 1 1/2 hours of that is to and from the dealer. We took it in for a recall in April, and on our way to the dealership I noticed that siding was blown out, we pulled over and it went in a little, we continued to drive and it popped out again. We were told it had a two year warranty at the dealership. It has been at the dealership for over a month and they tell us it that it is out of warranty and that the siding is not considered structural. Obliviously your craftsman ship is horrible. There should be no charge for something your untalented employee put together. The dealer tells us that they charge $149.00 per hour and that it is a 10 hour job, so we would be looking at another $1600 dollars to fix it. It is pretty sad that we had a 1970's statecraft pop up that was in perfect shape and everything worked, we should have kept that. Clearly it is the craftsmanship of your team. You should be ashamed that your quality went down the drain, and that you do not take credit that it was your fault, and not make things right. WE Will Never Buy Your Product Again...
- Shelly Rodriguez, North Dakota

2020-05-10 2008 Starcraft Travel Star 24QB View Listings

This is a great floor plan! This travel trailer could be lived in full time, no problem. Great for couple or family with small children or pets! Clean, comfortable. Easy towing! Right size for folks starting out rving!!
- Jeff Triplett, Georgia

2020-05-10 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE MAXX 19BHLE View Listings

It’s been a great camper but we have never used the water tank or pump. We have a situation where we will need it and when tested, the pump runs but pushes very little water. It seems to be pulling air from someplace. Can’t comment on warranty, never used it
- Lawrence Haik Jr, Louisiana

2020-05-03 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 265BHS View Listings

When i bought this camper it was pretty much brand new, only used twice. This thing has fallen apart in so many places that it’s impossible to list. When I called the Starcraft they said in there own words... “tuff luck” I have rebuilt so many things and a lot of things inside don’t line up. And doors don’t shut like they are supposed to. Outside trim pieces fall off. Skirting shakes when driving resulting in strip screw holes and skirting coming off. The ac controller has been on the Frits from day one. The black tank level viewer always says its 3/4 full even after cleaning. Propane hook up lines and hooks ups needed tighten and some replaced from leaking “used once!” Curtain guides pulled from ceiling because they used a small skinny screw in a cheap thin material ceiling. Finishing screws and staples show EVERYWHERE!!!! U-shaped Dinette had to be rebuilt because there put screw in and didn’t even go threw any support . Gosh I could keep going ...... stay away from this brand!
- Kaleb Rijfkogel, Kansas

2020-04-29 1995 Starcraft Satellite 1224 View Listings

We bought our Starcraft Satellite popup new and have loved it. It's great for a family as an inexpensive way to camp and travel. Starcraft stands behind their products. Over the years (and miles) we replaced the axle and Starcraft stood behind replacing the top that developed problems after many years.
- David Robbins, Michigan

2020-03-23 2019 Starcraft GPS 260RLS View Listings

Emergency window over kitchen table leaks under kitchen sink leaked tolet leaks heater stopped working stripping on shower doors comes off when open will never buy this model again a money pit thought Jayco a good rv trailer we leaner the hard way buyer beware
- Charlotte Alexander , Alabama

2020-02-21 2019 Starcraft GPS 270BHS View Listings

Very very very poor service after the sale.. bought new buckled wall before year was up brought it to where we bought it... they could not get anything from warranty so we tried as well. Many many calls finally got warranty someone by the name of Jennifer Miller, this lady would not listen she told me that it was her job to tell people what they would fix and it didn’t matter what the customer wanted fixed!!!! She talked down to me as well as the place we bought the camper from... she was dismissive and rude. Will never buy Starcraft or anything associated with them .
- Debbie McKenzie , Arkansas

2020-02-20 2019 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 21FBS View Listings

We are very happy with our camper. We are fortunate to have camped for a year with no problems. We had one Recall and currently getting it fixed. The layout is perfect and considered a couples trailer. We pull it with a Ford F-150, tow package and sway bars and no problems. My wife also drives and feels safe while pulling it. We are puzzled why we do not see more Starcrafts in the campgrounds or on the roads. The price was right and it had many of the same features the more expense one had for sale. The floor plan is awesome, couch and slide out works great and gives great amount of room. I do wish the water heater was also electric instead of just gas. Overall, a fun camper without breaking the bank.
- Phillip Moore, Kentucky

2020-02-09 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS View Listings

I love the floor plan. But i think we have a lemon. When we picked it up the battery was dead. The DVD player didn't work installed a different one it doesn't work either. This year the kitchen side quit working. The furnance quit working. The air conditioner quit. And now the shower drain disconnected and flooded the underside of the camper. One wall has come loose and spots of the floor are loose. We are currently working with Camping World to fix the flooded underbelly but what a nightmare to work with those folk. I really dont want a different camper. To date the furnance, slide and air conditioner are fixed. The flooded underbelly is not and i am afraid of mold developing. This will be a major issue since i have asthma.
- Deborah Thompson, Maine

2020-01-25 2017 Starcraft Solstice 27RLS View Listings

I love our StarCraft it's roomy great layout plenty of storage and great quality. We have had 8 other campers and motorhomes over the years and the StarCraft Solstice 27RLS is hands down the best I have had. Thank you StarCraft.
- Don Wood, Florida

2020-01-16 2018 Starcraft AR-ONE AR15RB View Listings

My experience with this RV has been very positive. It is the perfect size for a couple to get away in. It tows very well with an SUV and the fact that it includes an anti sway stabilizing system makes driving with it a pleasure. Very easy to maneuver and back into spaces and camping pads. If it wasn't for my wife's poor health, we would be enjoying it for many years to come.
- John Timper, Georgia

2020-01-13 2017 Starcraft Launch 17BH View Listings

We love our Launch 16rb ultralight camper. We have owned it for 3 years and have had no problems. My wife and I and occasionally one or two grandchildren have had so much fun in this camper. The heater is very powerful, and the air conditioner will freeze you. I have ran this camper on my 2500 watt generator with no problems. That's with the air conditioner on! The cabinets are made of solid wood, and the full dry bathroom is wonderful. I have no complaints and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
- Mike Shull, Nebraska

2019-12-28 2019 Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 23RLS View Listings

We love our camper we have had about 4 months it is very comfortable easy manuverable. It has a nice size private bedroom along with a foldable couch and kitchen table which turn in to a bed very nice affordable camper for small family to enjoy the outdoors with.
- Justin stearns, Arkansas

2019-12-08 2019 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

Fantastic little RV for the price! Have lived it full time Mon - Thur throughout the week for the past 6 months. No major issues at all. Very comfortable for 1-2 people and can squeeze in 4 + a dog for short periods. The full bath (RB = Rear Bath) is a great floor plan. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a small TT that has all the basic amenities. Installed an electric vent fan and some storage above the bed. Has been through 100+ degree summer days and some cold days in the winter so far. The A/C and heating system (supplemented with an electric space heater) work great and its comfortable all year round (down south anyway).
- Jared Ackerman, Texas

2019-12-03 2018 Starcraft Satellite 16KS View Listings

One year and it is falling apart!! Do not waste your time calling customer care either!! Lesson learned now to spread the word!! Do not waste your money on satellite trailers owned by Jayco!!! Don't waste your hard earned money on a company that will not back their product!!
- benderemo, Oregon

2019-11-29 2020 Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 26BHS View Listings

We love our 2020 Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 26BHS. The only issue is,the tv antenna is awful and picks up nothing, no matter where we are. We will be getting a replacement antenna. So far we have not had any issues with our camper!!
- Wendy, Mississippi

2019-11-20 2019 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 27BHU View Listings

27bhuThis was full of defects and issues. From the day I brought it home. Started noticing. Don’t be fooled you call Starcraft to explain they say take it to dealer. You do that no issues fixed dealer lies and says they will fix them to no avail. There was a saw cut through the colon from factory all doors leaked constant slide out leak doors falling apart inside water pump works when it wantS. Atenna picks nothing up bubbles in filon. Windows all leak water. The floor under windows feels as if it’s swelling. There was a leak in the underbelly. The camper is a nightmare. I would stay away if even considering. Worst camper I have ever owned and or seen. Problems galore with no help from manufacturers. The service departments just say sell it and run. Thanks for all the help. The manufacturer says take it to dealer have them confirm the problems and we will fix them. You take it to the dealers they tell you well if we can’t duplicate your intermittent issues then we have to charge you an hour diag for each one. My advice is stay as far away from Starcraft as possible. I have called six on you side and plan on doing way more.
- Phil Thogmartin, Ohio

2019-11-18 2018 Starcraft Satellite 16KS View Listings

The 16ks has a great floor plan but that is about it!!Had the trailer for a little over a year and the list of problems keeps growing. I contacted starcraft and told them what was wrong guess what they did not respond!! list of issues are. Blind broke will not stay up,roof leak swelled up the fake wood on the ceiling above entry door and bed,trailer totally filled with smoke on a trip came from breaker panel area something burnt!! ,smell propane when i am around the front of the trailer and when i open front storage compartment,automatic lift and light on the front of trailer has a short in it,etc!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! PRODUCT IS VERY POOR QUALITY!!
- Benjamin H Deremo, Oregon

2019-11-17 2018 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26RLS View Listings

My husband and I purchased this RV new in 2018. It is our first experience with an RV. We planned to live in while building a new home. It was exciting to have that first RV, so we initially traveled a bit in it (mostly in/around the state of Texas). It is easy enough to tow, set up and break down. We do have a weight distribution/sway control hitch for it. The issues that we've had with the RV have been very minor. a. We recently discovered that one of the tires is wearing unevenly. A bit of research revealed that the culprit is most likely a dragging brake. b. We did have a water leak during heavy rains and determined that a small amount of caulk would fix the problem. c. The "eyebrows" (trim) over the tires/wheels are a bad design and have cracked and broken loose. We were able to fix those with some extra washers. d. The interior window coverings are not a great design. My other negative comments on the RV are that the bathroom is very small but functional. Kitchen counter space is almost non-existent making it very difficult to accomplish minor items like cutting and peeling veggies, etc. Windows do not fit tightly so dust is a constant issue in the RV. On the positive side, this unit has a decent sized refrigerator and microwave. A TV was included with the unit. We like the rear living with the two rocking chairs. Overall, we have enjoyed owning the RV and think that it was a good and reasonably priced first RV.
- Teresa C., Texas