Starcraft RVs Reviews (88)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Lori hagen-pack from California says:

Have you owned any Starcraft RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 25BHS View Listings

I bought a 25ft bunkhouse , when you are looking at a band new trailer I was looking at the functionality of it asking myself will this work for my family not defects. Well once we got it home and I started loading my things back in from my other Trailer the nightmare began. The factory defects were through the roof and these were things that I saw once it was home not mentioning the things I couldn't see. so I called and talk to the manager and asked that it be exchanged for another of the same. It's been over a month now and with no results and now I've tried calling starcraft rv 3 times to get the same results, their customer service has been no different. I'm definitely moving forward an calling all news stations, posting my experience on all social media and let my story be told maybe then I can get their attention . After making payments on such a large ticket item like this and can't even use it is ridiculous.
- Lori hagen-pack, California

2019-06-24 2016 Starcraft Travel Star 186RD View Listings

This RV is very easy to tow with its light weight, set up and take down takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. I like having the large beds and extra storage in the front. The electric awning with LED lightning adds a nice touch along with the maritime outdoor speakers for entertaining. The sports rims add a nice touch to the appearance.
- Jim, New Jersey

2019-06-17 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 451 View Listings

We bought a 2018 StarCraft Autumn Ridge Bunk house at the end of March 2018, on the way home from the dealership the trim fell off and the plastic trim around the table keeps coming off, the dealer told us this is common for any camper, the outside sink would not drain and we found out that the drain was not put in at the factory, the trim on the inside of the slide outs was missing except for one piece and it was just dangling. The first year this camper was at the dealership most of the time getting fixed so we only got to go camping 3 times. It is now June 2019 and we took it camping for the first time since getting it back from the dealership again, the air conditioner is not working, the slide out seals on the outside are coming apart and the microwave door switch is sticking, it takes several times to get the door open, needless to say we are very disappointed in the quality and craftmanship of this camper and will NEVER buy this brand again. I think it is important to say this camper was stored under a awning all winter so was not out in the weather.
- Elizabeth Fields, Oklahoma

2019-06-16 2018 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 16RB View Listings

It has leaked ever since we have had it .we have had it in the shop twice and it is still leaking.we took it down there and they said it was fixed and it’s still doing then same thing .has anybody have had that problem to?
- Zina white, Alabama

2019-06-14 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 29BHS View Listings

We love the 5th wheel, has plenty of room for everyone. It works great. This is our first 5th wheel and we love it. More storage than we need and I love the extra bathroom. The bunk house is great for our grandkids. Plenty of room for dog beds. We absolutely love it.
- Angela Beene, Tennessee

2019-06-10 2015 Starcraft Travel Star 187TB View Listings

The good: The layout is excellent, with plenty of room to walk around inside, even with four people in the camper. Have had as many as eight people camp over night in it. Air conditioner is loud but keeps the camper cold, even on hot days. Furnace is adequate size, and was able to keep the camper warm on a couple of December nights - melted snow off the tent beds. Super-fast and convenient setup, with cable-supported tent beds and a power awning - 15 minutes from arriving at the campsite to cooking dinner. The bad: total and complete lack of quality control. Obviously assembled using a pneumatic stapler by someone who forgot to wear their glasses that day. Staples stick out of random places to rip your clothes, etc. Front bench made out of a handful of 1x1s haphazardly stapled together, so it sagged badly with just one person sitting on it - had to reinforce it and add angle brackets due to concerns about it collapsing. Tents for the tent beds are sloppily installed, and have begun to separate from the body of the camper because they are attached by a metal screw blasted through thin plastic, with no washer or reinforcement. As mentioned in other reviews, the diamond plate on the front isn't sealed, so water leaks into camper if towed in the rain. Poor front-to-rear weight balance; must put all gear in the front of the camper to get it to behave when towing (with Nissan Titan 1/2 ton pickup). Low cargo capacity - less than 500lbs that includes propane, battery, water in tanks and gear - meaning most of your gear has to go in your tow vehicle. Much of the interior is fiberboard with a wood-colored sticker on it or just plain cardboard, so even if you're REALLY careful you could wind up seriously damaging your interior. Very poor-quality and poorly-designed no-name stabilizer jacks; they bent the first time I set up the camper - replaced them with a set of BALs at my own expense. Thin, sloppy paint that flakes off the metal frame in sheets - spent an afternoon last summer re-painting with Rustoleum in the vain hope that the frame will last as long as the loan I took out to buy this thing. The verdict: don't. Just don't. These things are poorly-made junk carelessly assembled from the poorest-quality materials available. If my camper is any indication of what Starcraft produces, they need to go out of business.
- Andrew B, New York

2019-06-09 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

Too many issues to count. Kitchen faucet leaked out of the handles and underneath the sink, shower leaked, oven never worked, propane leak, motor on awning broke. This was all within a year. After 3 years, now have a slideout leak and water heater leak.Fuses blow frequently. It is parked on a seasonal site in WI so I don't know how it handles when being towed.Will never buy a starcraft again!
- Jennifer, Illinois

2019-06-09 2015 Starcraft Launch 26BHS View Listings

Cheap don’t buy. AC problems Hot water heater problems Wall paper bubbling up 2019 new. We need more than 30 days to return it. I wander if this was a returned RV trailer Bought from CCRV in Corpus Christi
- Arnold Lindsay, Texas

2019-06-07 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 18BHS View Listings

Bought this new last spring. First trip out stabilizing jack broke. Second time out about a 300 mile tow, water leak when hooked up city water turned out a fitting was loose from the factory. And when arrived home the microwave was was almost out of the wall. In the time we have had this we have had 3 hacks break, 3 water leaks including the water heater. Tv antenna had the be replaced. Something is draining the battery from m a full charge to dead in about 3 weeks of no use. In short would not recommend at all.
- George Parsley , Indiana

2019-05-10 2019 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 21RBS View Listings

Our dealership had us do a walk-through on the day we picked it up. They even showed me how to connect the RV to my truck. I'm not crazy about the plastic sinks but will change them out at some point. The trailer setup easy enough and leveling was straight forward. I would recommend the Starcraft to anyone who doesn't want a large travel trailer.
- David Rahn, Colorado

2019-04-04 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE MAXX 19BHLE View Listings

We love this small camper, but we have upgraded to a larger unit, going on the road full time...This unit is tow easy, heats and cools great.. comfy and roomy, it was just me and the wife and our 2 fur babies... we used the bunks for the fur babies...
- John Charles Adkins Jr., Maryland

2019-04-01 2018 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 21FBS View Listings

Starcraft is a company that have been bought by big brands 3 times in the last two years. Poorly made, you really don't see quality or design with intelligence. The sofa is so badly designed that when you gold it out to make it bed... It's not flat... The back of the sofa is higher than the sitting place. Beneath the sofa there is a huge space doing nothing and covered so you can not use it at all. The cabinets in the kitchen area or bathroom area are full filled with the cables and the hoses or pumps.... Seriously take a look on that. Starcraft have become the black sheep of the family owner of the brand. They are using the good will of the brand but the fabrication is one of the cheapest in the market.
- ed corvido, Florida

2019-02-28 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

One of the reasons we bought a Starcraft is because it accommodates my size so well. I'm 6'3' 205 pounds and the full size queen bed is perfect for the wife and I. Not to mention the fact I can stand fully upright in the shower. The floor plan is quite roomy with the large slide-out and the dual recliners make the living space extra nice. Because it's an all season RV (central air and heat) there's no limit to the use of this camper. I especially like the fact that an ultra-lite is so easy to pull with my F-150. Great all round RV!
- Brian Brooker, Indiana

2019-02-11 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 282BH View Listings

We purchased a new 2018 Starcraft in May 2018 from RV dealer in Fletcher NC. We are completely disappointed in the camper’s quality and soundness as well as the manufacturer’s unwillingness to stand behind their product. Our camper has been in the dealer’s repair facility for 5 months of the 9 months we’ve owned this unit. We have owned 4 campers over the last 20+ years and have never been faced with such issues even when we purchased a preowned camper. Specific repairs include: Faulty wiring on the control panel, water pump wiring improperly installed, warped door for outdoor kitchen, thermostat has been replaced 3 times! While camping in the heat of summer, I replaced the thermostat as the local dealership repair facility advised “3 weeks before we can look at it”... now Starcraft has advised the WARRANTY IS VOID!!! Our most concerning issue has been screws that secure the subflooring to the camper frame are backing out causing the vinyl flooring to buckle and tear. The manufacturer has delayed the repair by sending in a ‘flooring specialist’ to review the floor. This defect most likely impacts not only the interior appearance but the soundness of the campers structural integrity. Starcraft has advised they will ‘patch’ only the damaged vinyl area, will not address any raised areas and stated ‘it’s just sub flooring!’ Shower surround has damage from screws from the camper frame piercing the surround, leaving a ‘rust ring’ and ultimately allowing water to seep into the wall. Shower faucet leaks inside the shower surround resulting in a ‘river’ of water in the floor. Buyer beware! I cannot recommend Starcraft as their workmanship, customer service and warranty practices are all indicative of a company with no regard for quality, reputation or integrity.
- Kenneth Best, North Carolina

2019-02-08 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26BH View Listings

We purchased this trailer in April 2017 (yes an early 2018 model). The trailer is very livable, suits our camping needs perfectly. We are a family of four and find the floor plan works very well, two bunks and a couch that is comfortable. The quality of the construction is another matter. It’s poor. Since having this trailer, the back side siding has come undone (all of it conveniently 4 months after the warranty) and being that it is siding it’s not considered structural. Starcraft and Thor industries customer service handled our quest as flippant and treated us as imbeciles with petty requests. One of the three customer service agents I spoke with called it “absurd” that they would stand behind a product like siding because it’s cosmetic. (It’s cosmetic until it comes of and insulation is strewn about the highway or water enters the frame.) So there is an extra 4K added onto the price. After 6 months of ownership, the shore power plug shorted. During repair the technician showed me where the factory had not inserted the wires completely and not properly tightened the fixture. 11 months after purchase the power awning switch stopped working, once again it was simply poor installation. The fix was reinstalling the switch. Inside the lavatory, the paneling has come off and the shower head split down the middle, all requiring replacement. In summation, the trailer is very livable as long as you don’t mind spending an extra 6k every two years to fix the poor quality. The treatment we have received from Starcraft and Thor has ensured that the next RV we purchase will be from any manufacturer other than a Thor industry unit.
- Jeremy, Oklahoma

2019-01-10 2016 Starcraft Solstice 354RESA View Listings

Since purchacing we've had it stored 12 months and traveled 18 months. The automatic levelers never work properly, the flow through hot water system either overheats or turns off, the plastic covering on the furniture has cracked and peeled, the springs on the oven keeps the door from closing, the slidding glass shower doors have lost their bearings and will not slid, and the kitchen slid-in barely moves as it growns to open or close, and the faucets don't function properly.
- Jerrel Venable, Oklahoma

2018-12-28 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I am posting a review about our 2016 starcraft AR-ONE because we love it and it is still like new in every way. It tows like a dream, everything works, it is everything we need. There is plenty of storage and the floor plan is perfect. We wanted an easy to tow trailer, aerodynamic and not too wide, as we are often towing it on back-woods roads, but not claustrophobic. Well, in this trailer, we found exactly what we wanted. Modern, open and comfortable --and so much nicer than our older one. we have owned a lot of campers; pop ups, Aliner, class B, class C and a much smaller trailer. EVERY one of them took owner maintenance and common sense care. Read the manual and follow the directions. Be willing and able to ply basic skills with calking gun and screwdriver. Be careful what you drive under. Remember that your trailer is withstanding what amounts to a constant earthquake when you are driving down the road. Things will need your attention from time to time. It doesn't mean poor workmanship, it means poor ownership. Before we looked at the AR-One, we considered a lot of trailers, used and new. We knew what we wanted, and had owned enough campers to know what we were trying to find. And when we saw it, we knew we had found our best camper yet.
- Debbie McGinn, New Mexico

2018-12-18 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS View Listings

This review is based upon our own personal experiences. Each unit is built uniquely, and your experiences may differ from ours. With that said.. onto our review! We purchased our New 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS from a dealership in May 2018 and took delivery June 2018. We started using it July 2018. We liked this unit because it was the largest TT Starcraft built with 3 slideouts. It has 3 bunks for our kids in their own room. Their own dinette that is great for a computer desk for both of them. I thought I would like the center island in the kitchen, however after using it for 6 months, I'm seeing it's not that practical for our family. I'd wrather a more open floor plan, but the counter space is nice. The bedroom is a bit tight. We removed the factory mattress and bought a more comfortable one. The couch folds out to a full size bed. The dinette turns into a bed as well. You could sleep 9 comfortably. Love the outdoor kitchen area. I just wish it was a little taller to allow for a larger refrigerator, but we would lose bunkspace for the kids, so it's a give and take issue. The pantry is pretty large for pleanty of storage; but you know you can never have enough storage. Lol I wish there were cabinets above the couch and dinette for more. Now for the real deal.... ISSUES... After only a month of using our brand new Travel Trailer,our AC unit had issues to where we had noticed the AC turns off and on pretty quickly in such a short amount of time set on the AUTO setting. The AC is quite loud too. One day we noticed a strong smell of burning wires coming from the AC vents! We turned the AC unit off (not willingly because we are in Florida in July and August!) We called our dealer and had a tech look at it. The wires were improperly installed from the manufacturer and caught fire. The circuit breaker for the AC unit had to be replaced due to the fact that it didnt trip off completely with the AC wire fire. Then we noticed the refrigerator wasn't keeping cold. The refrigerator is built into the slide out. They didnt put a bevel inside to circulate the heat better, so they had to build one. I also had put a fan in to help circulate it as well. We have noticed the wood work is coming apart at the bench and slideouts. A couple tap lights needed to be replaced because they came apart. The outdoor kitchen door wouldn't line up to close properly. That had to be adjusted. We noticed the decals on the exterior are bubbling off.The sensors on the black and grey tanks aren't accurate anymore. We empty the tanks and still read full. The worst part is that we are 6 months into owning this and the technician noticed the screws are backing out of the roof, and the seams and sealants on the roof were having issues; so much so Starcraft just approved a whole new roof! Thankfully all these issues are covered under warranty. It's just been a big inconvenience with all these problems and the time it is taking to repair these issues. ( which we are still waiting on) I'll update later on to let you know how we made out.
- Wendy C., Florida

2018-12-05 2018 Starcraft Avalon 26BH View Listings

We bought this 2018 Starcraft Avalon, 26BHS RV new from a local dealer. We've enjoyed this travel trailer so much that after owning it for just 11 months, we are ready to upgrade to a larger fifth wheel RV. We have traveled from Georgia, to St.Louis, to Colorado, then down to the Grand Canyon! WOW! What a sight! If you have never been, put that destination in your bucket list. We stayed there 7 days then drove back to Georgia. On the way back, we hit 106 degree weather but the RV was comfortable on the inside. And no problem what so ever. We pull the RV with our 2016 Ford 150 EcoBoost and had to be careful not to get a ticket going up hill; I was gaining too much speed. In other word, that truck had no problem pulling this RV unit. Just last week, we went to Gatlinburg TN. It was cold outside, but we stayed warm when inside the RV. All works like new. I decide to replace the kitchen sink faucet with a household sprayer faucet; my wife loves it. We added a ROKU TV that will stay with the RV. We installed a better mattress for more comfort 2 months ago. We have had NO problems with tires. LED lights throughout are more efficient and also outside lighting under the awning. We just love it, but are ready for a fifth wheel.
- Daniel Johnson, Georgia

2018-11-30 2017 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

21 foot easy tow camper in like new condition. Towed and camped 3000 miles over ten days with no issues. Everything on the camper is like new. Convection microwave makes cooking easy, the indoor stovetop has never been used. This camper is ideal for a small family just getting into camping.
- Greg Schadel, Oklahoma

2018-09-01 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 17RD View Listings

Bought this 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 17rd from Kimble Rv in Coldwater Michigan. A very nice unit that is easy to tow. The fit and finish, and overall quality is good. Service from Kimble has been fantastic with all questions expertly answered, and with a very thorough review of all systems before towing away. Very pleased. Highly recommend Kimble RV.
- Phil Hitchcock , Michigan

2018-08-11 2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB View Listings

The axle bent in 2017 and destroyed 4 tires. I had the axle straighten costed me $400. Now the siding is bungling on the driver side and god knows how much that will cost. When I use my air conditioner I can not use the micowave or it will trip all my breakers and once we had to pull the circuit breaker all the way out while on vacation. No local rv dealer had parts so I had no electric in 100 degree heat. This camper is a POS. The tub leaked and the kitchen faucet leaked. I HATE this damn camper. The awning tore and I only used it about 10 times. Do you want this damn lemon?
- Wayne, Virginia

2018-08-11 2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB View Listings

The axle bent in 2017 and destroyed 4 tires. I had the axle straighten costed me $400. Now the siding is bungling on the driver side and god knows how much that will cost. When I use my air conditioner I can not use the micowave or it will trip all my breakers and once we had to pull the circuit breaker all the way out while on vacation. No local rv dealer had parts so I had no electric in 100 degree heat. This camper is a piece of shit. The tub leaked and the kitchen faucet leaked. I HATE this damn camper. The awning tore and I only used it about 10 times. Do you want this damn lemon?
- Wayne, Virginia

2018-08-05 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 15RB View Listings

We love this little trailer we bought it used and the previous owners took very good care of it. I don't know if there was anything wrong wiwth it initially but we have not had anything go wrong. The things I don't like about it is the bed is not a walk around and is very hard to make up so if you need a neat bed you won't like this set up. I would like a larger fridge, outside shower and a lavatory. These are all things an upgrade can take care of so that's what we did. We went up to a used 2016 18QB extreme, we haven't taken it out yet so will let you know how we like it.
- tgrisham, Texas

2018-08-03 2018 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 17QB Extreme View Listings

Black tank failed within a couple of weeks of new purchase and sewage went literally everywhere. Entire undercarriage covered and pooled in the belly liner. Eight calls over two days before we could get a response from the selling dealer in Valdosta Georgia. They tell us to bring it in next week and they'll get a look at it. All this in the setting of having let them talk us into their enhanced service plan. Called the manufacturer who basically tells us too bad they can't do anything about poor service after the sale. We're in GA for three months on an assignment. This thing was supposed to be our living quarters for the duration. Now we have a brand new expensive unlivable travel trailer...
- Janet Fisher, Kansas