Starcraft

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Lori hagen-pack from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 25BHS View Listings

I bought a 25ft bunkhouse , when you are looking at a band new trailer I was looking at the functionality of it asking myself will this work for my family not defects. Well once we got it home and I started loading my things back in from my other Trailer the nightmare began. The factory defects were through the roof and these were things that I saw once it was home not mentioning the things I couldn't see. so I called and talk to the manager and asked that it be exchanged for another of the same. It's been over a month now and with no results and now I've tried calling starcraft rv 3 times to get the same results, their customer service has been no different. I'm definitely moving forward an calling all news stations, posting my experience on all social media and let my story be told maybe then I can get their attention . After making payments on such a large ticket item like this and can't even use it is ridiculous.
- Lori hagen-pack, California

2021-10-05 2020 Starcraft Super Lite 212FB View Listings

Nothing but problems. I was ok dealing with the little stuff. Then the rubber membrane on my roof started coming up along the sides. It was installed incorrectly. The trailer is 1 year 6 months old! StarCraft says it's not they're problem. The cost to repair.... $6500! CRIMINALS!!!!
- Beau D Barrett, Arizona

2021-10-03 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 16BH View Listings

Upgraded my camper with all the bells and whistles.Found inside wall water leakage interior front right. Very bad craftsmanship. Should have never happened if they would have done this right. They just nailed that camper together. No proper or very cheap sealant used on the outside and inside. Very cheap made. Make sure if you buy one of these to have a pro on your side to check all the interior equipment and all exterior sealant. Jayco took over starcraft.
- Mark Walbon, North Carolina

2021-08-01 2019 Starcraft Telluride 292RLS View Listings

Bought this trailer new in 2019. Drove it from Canada to Florida twice with a 1500 chev with zero issues. Beautiful interior with lots of storage. I live in it 5 months of the year in Florida and I have had zero issues with anything in the trailer. Love it.
- Mark Breton, Ontario

2021-07-30 2019 Starcraft Mossy Oak Lite 21FBS View Listings

I will not buy another starcraft product. I bought my trailer Aug 17 2019. May long weekend 2020 the stove fell out. I notified Woody's RV world where i bought it and because of covid i could not take it in to get replaced. Now i am able to take it but the warranty is up and it is 2121 and neither the extended warranty i purchased wont cover it and starcraft says there is nothing they can do. So here i am making payments on a broken trailer. For the record it was not on gravel roads.
- Aaron fehr, British Columbia

2021-07-22 2018 Starcraft Telluride 289RKS View Listings

This camper has been covered in winter months it has only been used maybe 8 or 9 times it's been a piece of crap since day 1 had to replace air condition unit first time out camped last weekend and pulled out the couch hide a bed and you can see outside through a gap between rear wall and floor and now the thermostat has a short in it so the air runs and freezes up if you dont reset thermostat when we got it there was screws sawdust pieces of trim laying on top of slides for the price it is very poor workmanship if I ever get out of this thing I will definitely look at some different options. I had a starcraft I bought new in 2008 and had it for 10 yrs no problems with anything so that's why I went back to starcraft bad choice very disappointed in the workmanship no way will this camper last 10 yrs
- Lonnie J Morris, Indiana

2021-07-14 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

Excellent traveling for 2 or 3 people and a small pet (but no more). Packed with enough convenience for traveling self-contained across the country during the pandemic. My husband reported it was the best vacation he ever enjoyed and that was traveling with two dogs and a mother-in-law! He had to handle all of the mechanicals and reported that it was all easy to figure out and the manual adequately covered our needs for what we didn't know how to do.
- Brenda Schmidt, Ohio

2021-07-08 2005 Starcraft Antigua 195CK View Listings

I have owned my starcraft anyiqua about 10 yrs I fell in love with it when i first saw it Over the yrs really learned to hate Seems to be made cheaply The roof has been leaking for yrs Ive had it sealed twice by pro’s and have attempted to do it by myself several more times The ceiling is falling down and is all wrinkled The floor is all spongey and the outside wall you can see where the water is running in between the inner and outer walls I am not hard on my things i take care of it but its gotten to the point where its going to be unusable. Going to have to junk it. 😢 Would not recommend
- Richard Renner, New York

2021-06-08 2019 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 180BHS View Listings

Nothing but issues since this arrived in our yard. Leak before first use. Water damage from leak. In the shop for the first 8 months of ownership. Warranty work within the first year, that was poorly repaired, was not covered for repair after first year. Starcraft is of no help, has no concern for their horribly manufactured junk after warranty year is up, even though this unit was a complete lemon from the moment it came off the assembly line!
- Dockerson Crew, Florida

2021-06-07 2017 Starcraft Launch 16RB View Listings

WE GOT OURS USED TOWS WELL BUT A FEW THINGS ARE A PROBLEM VERY LITTLE STORAGE SPACE, THE TENT PORTION SWETS ALOT WHEN ITS COLD OUTSIDE, THE MATTRESS ON BOTH BEDS ARE AN ODDBALL SIZE, THE BED IN THE CENTER WHERE THE TABLE IS WILL NOT SLEEP AN ADULT 5FT 7IN WITHOUT FEET HITTING THE END, ON THE OTHER TWO BEDS MY FEET HIT THE CANVAS, THE HOLDING TANKS ARE SMALL, ITS OK BUT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TRAILER
- PHILIP WHARTON RODRIGUEZ, Idaho

2021-05-26 2016 Starcraft Comet 1021 View Listings

Not worth a god damn cent. If you want anything electrical in your trailer dont use these. They couldn't wire a tv to an antenna straight. The water heater wasn't even hook together to even register on the board. Worthless hunk of crap.
- Taz, Idaho

2021-05-15 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 29MLS View Listings

I really like the layout but the loveseat recliners and sofa bed are junk.i am trying to make the sofa bed a little more comfortable for guests and it didn't come with an air mattress. I purchased one but it doesn't fit. Why don't have a more comfortable and better quality furniture. The recliners are also very uncomfortable. Any one have an suggestions.Purchase last year 2020, leftover on the lot.
- Mary Ann Lemire, Massachusetts

2021-05-13 2019 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 21RBS View Listings

We purchased this new in 2019.We enjoy the RV, it meets our needs. We did not need to use the water system/tanks. 2 weeks ago we decided to reserve a place where we can use the camper’s water system. When we filled the tank to prep , there was a leak in the line-water pouring out underneath and also ruining the insulation, etc. we took it to an authorized repair garage.They found that a screw from securing the bathroom vanity was drilled through the water line causing the leak. A manufacturer defect/fault.The extended warranty will not cover the manufacturer defect. Jayco/Starcraft refuses to take responsibility and stand behind the product, blaming us for not finding it sooner. This is deplorable customer service and we expected better from an American company which prides itself and boasts about quality and outstanding .Our repair Cost? $1350 AFTER the authorized repair garage graciously gave us a courtesy discount because they are baffled by the failed manufacturer service. BUYERS BEWARE. Jayco/Starcraft cares about the bottom line, not it’s customers.
- Nicole Scheller, Wisconsin

2021-05-03 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 28TSI View Listings

This trailer tows well. It is spacious inside and very comfortable. I like having the bathroom be its own room, not part of the bedroom for more privacy. The shower is large and comfortable to use. Ample storage everywhere. I would highly recommend it.
- Cynthia I Marshall, Tennessee

2021-04-08 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 28BHS View Listings

This was described as an ultra lite and was good to tow with a small truck, and it was exactly that. It was simple and easy to tow with a weight distribution hitch you didn’t really know it was there. The livability was nice and the quality that was put into it was much better then other we looked at. I had friends that bought others and they had problems after problems and we didn’t have any problems at all. The jack beds in the rear are amazing and makes for extra storage and having the extra entrance straight into the bathroom amazing, no need to walk all the way through the camper to use it when you are enjoying the outdoors. Excellent camper and brand.
- Mike Rawlings, New York

2021-03-07 2015 Starcraft Launch 26BHS View Listings

I LOVE this trailer. It is perfect for our family, plus we have room when others want to join us. The master and the bunks are separate from the living area, so you don’t feel you have to make the bed just to function in the trailer. Can’t say enough about it, we love it!
- Teddie, California

2021-01-05 2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

Starcraft starlight 18 foot travel trailer 2018. Don't buy they don't stand behind there junk. If one of my family members burn up cause of the defects this company does terrible workmanship I will sue for millions.
- Brent hollingsworth, Indiana

2020-12-07 2020 Starcraft Super Lite 212FB View Listings

First, as soon as you drive off the lot and they have your money you no longer exist unless you want to pay for something. Had to take our BRAND NEW 2020 unit in for numerous fixes after our two trial runs. On our big trip to Big Bend for 6 weeks the propane regulator stopped working in the third week. After finding out that the outrageously expensive extended warrantee had a $200 deductible (was NEVER told that by the dealer) I talked with their tech service and he ran me through some checks. He agreed the regulator was bad. The nearest RV repairman was 100 miles away. So I ordered the part on Amazon to be delivered to the campground and replaced it myself. It was $43 versus several hundred if I had a mobile service guy come down or take it to them. Indiana RV Connections in Middlebury completely blew me off because I fixed it and gave me the 1-800 number for Starcraft. Starcraft rejected my request because a certified tech did not fix it. Now I am stuck.
- Glenn Gendron, Indiana

2020-11-22 2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 315RKS View Listings

We enjoyed camping all our lives from a pop up and now this is our fourth camper. It’s great to see how trailers have become so modernized and efficient. This camper has so much storage that seriously you could live in it! The LED lights are a bit harsh but energy efficient. Dimmers would be a good idea. The solid surface counters are so much better than Formica with the glued on edge trim that fails over time. Glass shower surround is again much better to clean than a curtain. Definitely the way to go for longevity too. The large fridge with a separate freezer door works well for us. After having booth style and wrap around dinettes in past trailers, the table and chairs is great upgrade we feel. The large skylight is nice but we made a push in removable panel to block it to stop the summers day heat. The black tank flusher is very convenient compared to the old fashioned wand though the top. We just love the swivel rocker recliners and the comfortable sofa too. The queen bed has a normal house length (80”) mattress so your feet won’t hang over the end if you are taller. The mattress is a pillow top too. We did add a memory foam topper and now it’s even better. We have been fortunate never needing any mechanical repairs thus far.
- Ken, Illinois

2020-11-18 2020 Starcraft Super Lite 261BH View Listings

Purchased this unit early 2020 and used a few times this summer. Each time it rained, we had water entering through the slide. Took it to the dealer and after a Jayco/Starcraft rep looked at it, determined it needed to go back to factory for a complete rebuild. Here is the kicker. The rep told me that they are going to fix for free, haul it to the factory (over 1000 miles away), but I would have to come and pick it up. What a bunch of garbage. The kid made it seem like somehow he was doing me a favor! Still fighting with the dealer HWY 34 RV in Windsor CO, and the company to get this resolved. Save yourself the major headache and do NOT purchase a Starcraft.
- Jason Roth, Colorado

2020-11-05 2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

we bought our satellite rig. Propane line has gas leak, water tank is cracked, refrigerator not working, cover for furnace on side of rig fell off. This has happened within 1st year of owning. Yes we walked it through when we bought it. Allot of flaws. Built needing more quality control at factories. I would not buy again
- Daniel Hernandez, Texas

2020-10-26 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

Customer service with extended warranty, is non existent. Was sold warranty that is not how it was represented when purchased. All the laminated surfaces inside the RV peeled off. The shower leaked and was not secure. The door between the bathroom and bedroom flopped around during travel as you could not secure it. Over all quality was not what I expected as we had owned a 2014 model that was far superior to the 2016.
- Peggy Scott, Georgia

2020-10-18 2017 Starcraft Satellite 18DS View Listings

Very Nice Camper, its easy to tow, and Great for weekend events or vacations. All the appliances has worked since Day 1, easy to set up and the slide out makes it just right. I recommend this camper to anyone. I have enjoyed it very much.
- Kelli Raschel, Florida

2020-10-09 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 18BHS View Listings

I bought an autumn ridge in 2018. First time out, the pop offs popped and couldnt reset them. Had to buy 2 shut off valves and install under camper. Then tje propane regulator leaked and had to be replaced, next was the gfci that only my 19” tv was plugged in to went out. After pulling it about 900 miles, the bearing in the alxe burned out, ruined the axle and had to replace the axle. Mechanic said it looked like factory never greased them. I lost 4 clearance lenses due to them not having a tight fit to the light, lost the cap to the bumper somewhere down hwy 117, the water heater leaked, the co2 monitor goes off even when the camper is sitting idle in my drive. One of the leveler legs threaded rod broke while attempting to level it. The black water tank constantly reads full. This is the worst camper I have ever owned and if I can get rid of it, I will never own another
- Mark, Arkansas

2020-10-01 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

Overall not a bad camper. The issue I would like to discuss is how to prevent mice from getting in? When they build the RV to put in plumbing, heating etc they oversize the holes and how mice are getting in. As they are building the RV unit it is easy at that stage to apply rodent proof spray foam installation to prevent mice from getting in. I just found another hole they were getting in and it was at the heater unit, had to remove the sofa and heater cover. I would have never known it was there unless I took it apart. I don’t know about anyone else but rodent droppings are disgusting and they can do a lot of internal damage. There is no reason in my opinion that they are not able to correct this issue. Sent the manufacturer the same feedback and waiting for a reply. We pay a lot of money for a new camper and it should be rodent free. I have pictures but I don’t think I am able to post them here.
- Dominic Alonzi, Ontario