Starcraft RVs Reviews (104)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Lori hagen-pack from California says:

Have you owned any Starcraft RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 25BHS View Listings

I bought a 25ft bunkhouse , when you are looking at a band new trailer I was looking at the functionality of it asking myself will this work for my family not defects. Well once we got it home and I started loading my things back in from my other Trailer the nightmare began. The factory defects were through the roof and these were things that I saw once it was home not mentioning the things I couldn't see. so I called and talk to the manager and asked that it be exchanged for another of the same. It's been over a month now and with no results and now I've tried calling starcraft rv 3 times to get the same results, their customer service has been no different. I'm definitely moving forward an calling all news stations, posting my experience on all social media and let my story be told maybe then I can get their attention . After making payments on such a large ticket item like this and can't even use it is ridiculous.
- Lori hagen-pack, California

2019-10-10 2020 Starcraft Mossy Oak Ultra Lite 281BH View Listings

First camper purchase and last. Have had nothing but issues since we bought it. Shower bottom was never even caulked, shower stalls looked like a hair was stuck on it but after trying to wipe it off discovered the whole shower wall is cracked all the way thru. We bought thus to stay in while building and have had to take it in for repairs twice already. We have not even had it a month. The hot water tank has went out twice, the hacks underneath were so cheap that the first time we set it up, they collapsed. We are really considering the lemon law on this one. Bought it at Camping World in Oklahoma. Very disappointed, would stay away from thus one. By the way..thus was brand new on the showroom floor when we bought it three weeks ago.
- Susan woodard, Arkansas

2019-09-19 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 17RD View Listings

I currently do not own a Grand Design travel trailer. I just want to express my aggravation of being in a seasonal camp site next to one. The high motor noise from the refrigerator is terrible! Makes it unpleasant to sit outside.
- Ronald Moseley , Georgia

2019-09-18 2018 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 24RLS View Listings

First time camping with this trailer everything was working great,and used this the second camping trip the water heater not working at all no hot waters, so no taking shower in the trailer so we end up to taked a shower in the public shower.The very first time my used the shower she was complaining the water was leaking on the floor,water was coming out under the shower base,called the dealer for service about the problem they gave me an appointment in two weeks to check it out after two weeks towed the trailer to the dealer,a week later i called the service manager about the status of the trailer and he said not ready yet a week after i called again he said yeah the trailer is ready for pick up.He told me that was expensive fixed for the water heater, cost me nothing still under warranty,but since then i haven't used the trailer yet,but the shower told me that they can't find where the leak coming from,anyway end of this month i will going for rv trip so will find out if the problem been fix.
- Efren Sr. Baria, Ontario

2019-09-17 2017 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

I have had my Starcraft for 11 months. Sprung leaks everywhere. The camping world said warranty was for only 90 days for the seals and that is a really short time for new seals and caulking to wear out.
- Vickir, Florida

2019-09-08 2015 Starcraft Launch 28BHS View Listings

I have to repeat the comments made by first review. Frame supports bent at rear of slide-out causing the floor to sag tearing the limo as the slide comes in. Limo replaced once by dealer under warranty. Limo requires replaced again as is torn by the slide action. the couch is of such poor quality the the foam padding pushed through the wire framing. The tires are wearing unevenly, the inside of the left rear tire has the thread completely worn off. The front metal the cladding had pulled all of the screws through the bottom edge and the top edge leaked water into the head end of the bed. This was repaired by the dealer under warranty. Very poor quality in the manufacturing and materials used for the price paid.
- Lloyd, Alberta

2019-09-04 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

This little Couples coach has all the amenities needed for two ! I have enjoyed the space and the full Bath , this does not have a wet bath . This unit is easy to tow and park .Everything is working great .We love it !
- Robert J Polce, Ohio

2019-08-27 2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

Read reviews before you buy!! Had to replace the refrigerator and auto jack. Was leaking propane just after purchase. Had to replace the propane regulator. Freezer exterior regularly defrosts creating water seepage inside refrig. All covered under warranty. Camping World techs mostly NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE about this unit causing weeks and weeks of delays. I waited 2-3 months to get my awning replaced at Camping World in Alvarado, TX huge Collision Center. Forgot to order parts and no one checking on why orders were behind. Disaster!! AC has held up in Texas heat but cant beat the hottest days. Releases condensation into unit onto floor if really hot weather, when it is turned off. Did not hurt the AC tho. Love the size! I pull well with my Nissan Xterra. Prefer cooking with inductive stove run by electricity. Heat with plug in heater rather than propane. Love that if I am off roading and battery runs out, can recharge by plugging into running car. Good for going somewhere to stay -but if I’m traveling and sleeping, I prefer to just sleep in my Xterra. The cut in gas mileage is not worth dragging my mattress with me.
- Barbara Kelley, Texas

2019-08-18 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

There are many small 7'x14' floor plan out there....but the best feature of the 14RB was the layout You never feel confined. It will sleep two in the bed and one on the couch. I have slept on the couch and it was fine. There are many features in this small of a camper you wouldn't expect: power awning, range hood, tub/shower combo and on mine I decided to add the power jack. This camper is a breeze to pull. It has almost everything the larger campers do.
- Michael Scott, Illinois

2019-08-14 2018 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 21FBS View Listings

We bought our 2018 Launch 21fbs new last Fall and have since spent 43 days in it, camping from Ohio to Florida, Alabama and Indiana. We love our Launch! It's our "happy place". It's held up well, and we've driven (foolishly) in torrential rain, spent some really cold/hot nights and been through mountains with it. It has everything you need and is easy to pull and set up. No $100,000 truck required. The double axel is nice to have. The refrigerator, freezer, ac, and furnace all work well. The furnishings are easy to clean and look nice. I love having a bathroom with a sink, the water heater is great. Having an outdoor shower is nice, too. The sound system is a luxury, although we didn't realize we had the outdoor speakers on when we were watching movies late at night (oops!). Wishlist items: a longer mattress and more drawer space. Other than that, we're happy with our little vacation home and our experience has been really good. We have previously tent camped,and have owned two pop-up campers. We are in our 60s.
- Monica Ralph, Ohio

2019-08-11 2016 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 265RLS View Listings

Purchased the trailer new in 2016. Have taken 6 short trips in it. Second trip the bottom underpinning blew off while towing (along with all insulation). Trip 6, the roof membrane peeled off from the front all the way to the back while towing causing 7K in damage, there was NO PRIOR damage to the roof. Contacted Starcraft and they refused to cover because it was out of warranty. RV repair company said this is typical of this roofing and they no longer sell Starcraft because of Starcrafts warranty support (or rather lack of)
- James, Texas

2019-08-05 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 21FBS View Listings

Over all I feel it is a great travel trailer. Nice space and easy for 2 people. Tows great with equalizer and stability bars. Has all the things we wanted. Easy to work with on set up and take down. Love the battery backip
- Dan Thomas, Colorado

2019-08-05 2018 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 21FBS View Listings

Is a great little trailer. Pulls great. Slide out really opens up space. Tandem axles ride smooth. Easy to winterize. Put new matress pad on and sleeps great. Everything worked/works as advertised. Great value for the dollar. Recommend highly. LG
- Larry Green, Idaho

2019-07-30 2016 Starcraft Travel Star Galaxy 314RESA View Listings

Our overall experience has been good, 1. Complaint is with the bedroom slide out, it’s a tight fit with a King Mattress a few more inches in the slide outs width would have made a world of difference when making the bed. 2. Outside Plumbing, water connection is made out of plastic and can break off from the weight of water hose hanging very easily, in my opinion. I feel the factory could easily fix the issues to make this a great trailer.
- James, Texas

2019-07-25 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

This is a great little camper. We needed something light enough to tow with our Ridgeline, and at under 4,000 pounds this filled that need. We spent 10 weeks touring, including 4 weeks stationary, and never felt cramped - very well thought-out layout and surprising storage for an 18' camper. It comes with everything you need, and everything worked without a hitch. The bathroom is pretty small and the only sink is in the kitchen but this proved to be no drawback. We added a medicine cabinet to replace the bathroom mirror and that made a big difference. There is also space to extend the bed from 'camper queen' to full queen, which proved a master stroke as I'm over 6'. The only drawback is the size of the gray water tank which is pretty limited. That's only a problem for dry camping, which is probably limited to 3 nights. The camper towed like a dream - hardly knew it was there. Used a weight distribution hitch, no anti-sway. Starcraft is made by Jayco and the quality was pretty good though the screws on some cabinet latches needed tightening/replacing. No other problems. It stayed dry in some really torrential downpours, both stationary and while towing. (Note: bought used so didn't use any warranty support.)
- Gary Michaels, Vermont

2019-07-14 2014 Starcraft Travel Star Galaxy 294RESA View Listings

Super great living space! These are well constructed under the jayco family of RV’s and are hard to beat for overall value. If your looking for a good towing travel trailer that will have a great space to entertain family and friends this is a must!’
- John, Louisiana

2019-07-11 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

Very easy to tow and park anywhere. Has all the comforts for a great camping trip. 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 14 RB Travel Trailer only 2529lbs Specifications: Front Window Booth Dinette (converts to full bed) Twin Sofa/Sleeper Rear Bath w/ Tub Surround and Commode Water Heater Front Electric Plate Furnace Hi Output Double Burner Burner Cooktop Center Kitchen w/ Stove-Micro- Fridge/Freezer TV Antenna A/C Power Awning Spare Tire A SUPER CLEAN 2015 STARCRAFT ALUMINUM SIDED 14' TRAVEL TRAILER W/ BOOTH DINETTE, REAR BATH W/ TUB.
- Fernanda Durlene , Arizona

2019-06-24 2016 Starcraft Travel Star 186RD View Listings

This RV is very easy to tow with its light weight, set up and take down takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. I like having the large beds and extra storage in the front. The electric awning with LED lightning adds a nice touch along with the maritime outdoor speakers for entertaining. The sports rims add a nice touch to the appearance.
- Jim, New Jersey

2019-06-17 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 451 View Listings

We bought a 2018 StarCraft Autumn Ridge Bunk house at the end of March 2018, on the way home from the dealership the trim fell off and the plastic trim around the table keeps coming off, the dealer told us this is common for any camper, the outside sink would not drain and we found out that the drain was not put in at the factory, the trim on the inside of the slide outs was missing except for one piece and it was just dangling. The first year this camper was at the dealership most of the time getting fixed so we only got to go camping 3 times. It is now June 2019 and we took it camping for the first time since getting it back from the dealership again, the air conditioner is not working, the slide out seals on the outside are coming apart and the microwave door switch is sticking, it takes several times to get the door open, needless to say we are very disappointed in the quality and craftmanship of this camper and will NEVER buy this brand again. I think it is important to say this camper was stored under a awning all winter so was not out in the weather.
- Elizabeth Fields, Oklahoma

2019-06-16 2018 Starcraft Launch Outfitter 16RB View Listings

It has leaked ever since we have had it .we have had it in the shop twice and it is still leaking.we took it down there and they said it was fixed and it’s still doing then same thing .has anybody have had that problem to?
- Zina white, Alabama

2019-06-14 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 29BHS View Listings

We love the 5th wheel, has plenty of room for everyone. It works great. This is our first 5th wheel and we love it. More storage than we need and I love the extra bathroom. The bunk house is great for our grandkids. Plenty of room for dog beds. We absolutely love it.
- Angela Beene, Tennessee

2019-06-10 2015 Starcraft Travel Star 187TB View Listings

The good: The layout is excellent, with plenty of room to walk around inside, even with four people in the camper. Have had as many as eight people camp over night in it. Air conditioner is loud but keeps the camper cold, even on hot days. Furnace is adequate size, and was able to keep the camper warm on a couple of December nights - melted snow off the tent beds. Super-fast and convenient setup, with cable-supported tent beds and a power awning - 15 minutes from arriving at the campsite to cooking dinner. The bad: total and complete lack of quality control. Obviously assembled using a pneumatic stapler by someone who forgot to wear their glasses that day. Staples stick out of random places to rip your clothes, etc. Front bench made out of a handful of 1x1s haphazardly stapled together, so it sagged badly with just one person sitting on it - had to reinforce it and add angle brackets due to concerns about it collapsing. Tents for the tent beds are sloppily installed, and have begun to separate from the body of the camper because they are attached by a metal screw blasted through thin plastic, with no washer or reinforcement. As mentioned in other reviews, the diamond plate on the front isn't sealed, so water leaks into camper if towed in the rain. Poor front-to-rear weight balance; must put all gear in the front of the camper to get it to behave when towing (with Nissan Titan 1/2 ton pickup). Low cargo capacity - less than 500lbs that includes propane, battery, water in tanks and gear - meaning most of your gear has to go in your tow vehicle. Much of the interior is fiberboard with a wood-colored sticker on it or just plain cardboard, so even if you're REALLY careful you could wind up seriously damaging your interior. Very poor-quality and poorly-designed no-name stabilizer jacks; they bent the first time I set up the camper - replaced them with a set of BALs at my own expense. Thin, sloppy paint that flakes off the metal frame in sheets - spent an afternoon last summer re-painting with Rustoleum in the vain hope that the frame will last as long as the loan I took out to buy this thing. The verdict: don't. Just don't. These things are poorly-made junk carelessly assembled from the poorest-quality materials available. If my camper is any indication of what Starcraft produces, they need to go out of business.
- Andrew B, New York

2019-06-09 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

Too many issues to count. Kitchen faucet leaked out of the handles and underneath the sink, shower leaked, oven never worked, propane leak, motor on awning broke. This was all within a year. After 3 years, now have a slideout leak and water heater leak.Fuses blow frequently. It is parked on a seasonal site in WI so I don't know how it handles when being towed.Will never buy a starcraft again!
- Jennifer, Illinois

2019-06-09 2015 Starcraft Launch 26BHS View Listings

Cheap don’t buy. AC problems Hot water heater problems Wall paper bubbling up 2019 new. We need more than 30 days to return it. I wander if this was a returned RV trailer Bought from CCRV in Corpus Christi
- Arnold Lindsay, Texas

2019-06-07 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 18BHS View Listings

Bought this new last spring. First trip out stabilizing jack broke. Second time out about a 300 mile tow, water leak when hooked up city water turned out a fitting was loose from the factory. And when arrived home the microwave was was almost out of the wall. In the time we have had this we have had 3 hacks break, 3 water leaks including the water heater. Tv antenna had the be replaced. Something is draining the battery from m a full charge to dead in about 3 weeks of no use. In short would not recommend at all.
- George Parsley , Indiana