Skyline Reviews on RV Insider (20)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Skyline RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Neal from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Skyline Koala 23CS View Listings

Traveled from coast to coast, across the western mountains, across the Gulf south. Easy to tow, setup, and maintain. Found several hidden areas to utilize for storage. Biggest fault - no place to store canned goods, but solved that by adding a drawer under the sofa that was bolted to the floor and could hold the weight. Since it was just behind the axle, it did not affect the trailer's weight balance.
- Neal, Florida

2020-11-10 2013 Skyline Aljo 170 View Listings

I love this trailer. Except the decals on the outside come loose, the hitch Bent and need to be Rebuilt. I will need to repaint the outside somehow. The original equipment tires blew up after three years.
- Jay Edmonds, California

2020-07-10 2014 Skyline Skycat 188B View Listings

It is a great travel trailer, for a young couple exploring the RV world, to the retired couple who just wants to take it easy and see the United States. The bed is a good size for two adults and the sofa bed is good for one adult or two kids. Bathroom is a decent size for the type of travel trailer as well as the kitchen area. Out side the awing is a great size and provides a tremendous amount of shade during the peak sunlight hours.
- Aaron, Tennessee

2020-06-22 2016 Skyline Layton 285BH View Listings

This is probably the worst experience ever with a trailer, I've had it 4 years and its been back for warranty 7 times. First 5 had to do with the furnace and ac switch board, last 2 are to do with the pump wiring and lights over the table and couch, now it has to go back for the pump wiring again and power to the main fuse board is shot. Has ruined at least all of my camping trips I've had with it. So disappointing for a 35G trailer.
- chris, Alberta

2020-05-07 2013 Skyline Nomad Joey View Listings

This trailer has been nothing but trouble since we got it. The first summer the electrical panel blew we had to wait almost 3 months for are money back. The second year a staple in the back of the trailer rusted and cracked a water hose. We have had numerous water leaks the door wall leaked down the wall in the bedroom which wrecked the floor trying to get it repaired now. the flooring in the living room, kitchen is coming up has since the first year. This is the 3rd trailer we have had and the worse one ever as far as workman ship.
- Marge Vanzo, Michigan

2020-04-13 1994 Skyline Nomad 1902 View Listings

My wife and I purchased this 5th wheel camper 2 years ago. Had to do a little work on it due to a leak in the roof. Previous owner fixed the roof but I have since reworked the complete roof. My wife and I love it. Just the right size for us and the grandkids. It pulls great with my f150 ford pickup. Everything works great inside but I also installed a larger fridge. Wouldn't think of getting rid of it. It has been very reliable and easy to maintain. Will sleep 5. I wouldn't be afraid to pull it anywhere.
- Woodrow Workman , Tennessee

2019-11-13 1996 Skyline Aljo 2425 View Listings

I bought my fifth wheel two years ago I'm excellent condition I live in full time and haven't had no problems what so ever I'd highly recommend this type of rv to anyone its well worth the price I paid for it
- rebecca, Oregon

2019-09-09 2014 Skyline Koala 26QI View Listings

Just bought this used, We are having an electric issue with the outlet by the sink, outside outlet, air conditioner and furnace, and there was no thermostat when we bought it. Have tried 3 different ones, Still can not get it going. No power coming into the outlet by the sink. bathroom outlet by that door fine. A Wire diagram would help if I could fine one. HELP
- Tammy, Maine

2019-07-29 2004 Skyline Aljo 3040 View Listings

As a travel trailer this unit is perfect for a remantic weekend in the Mts or at the beach yet able to be home base for all your family or friend get togethers. Spacious, comfortable with a practical layout and standard of quality you can depend on.
- Mr, Mrs, California

2019-02-20 2008 Skyline Nomad 208 View Listings

We’ve owned our Nomad since 2008 and it has proven to be a fairly good TT for our family. It has good storage and the floor plan is not bad. Kids are growing up and need to invest in a bigger floor plan, getting tired of setting out the couch and dinett for the kids to sleep. Towed with my 2001 Chevy Tahoe and did get a little trailer sway at first, then installed sway control that fixed that problem.
- Dave Holguin, California

2019-01-19 2013 Skyline Koala Super Lite 23CS View Listings

it's like a second home. good upgrade plan to upgrade with Onan generator. you can live and it if you want to but best to have more than 1 energy source. owners before took very good care of it. best to winterize every year
- Ron pet , Connecticut

2018-11-27 2015 Skyline Nomad 329BH View Listings

After owning our 329BH for three years, I've been able to work out the design and manufacturing flaws sold by Skyline and Evergreen. It's no wonder they went out of business just about the same time our warranty was up. We love the camper and use it about once a month. It's our favorite hotel. We have been in snow at 15 degrees and the heat of summer at mid 90 temps. We are now looking for a 5th wheel toy hauler as we are a year away for a 25th Anniversary 12 month vacation.
- Sonny Edmondson, Florida

2018-11-18 2011 Skyline Nomad 140 View Listings

My wife and I and two puppies spent four months, over 7000 miles, traveling around northwest states and back to Arizona. We want to upgrade for our next long trip. travelled ok. Really liked the attached storage area on back of trailer.
- don gailey, Arizona

2018-02-27 2004 Skyline Aljo Lite 225LT View Listings

We as a family have enjoyed our trips in our 2004 Aljo Skyline 259Lt Lite trailer. The fact that everything still works after all these years says a lot about the manufacturers quality of work. This trailer is easy to pull, easy to level and easy to get things running.
- Jared Rowell, California

2017-11-01 2014 Skyline Koala Super Lite 23LS View Listings

Love my Koala - great for summer and winter and all season's. Great for my entire family,. always room to allow someone to spend the night. Lots of room inside for bad weather days. Cold AC for summer and hot heat for winter. Love Love
- Hope, Florida

2017-10-29 2014 Skyline Koala Super Lite 23CS View Listings

Love this trailer. Nice size perfect for a couple or a family. Completely loaded everything you need for a short trip or a week long. Easy set up and easy to hook up and pull away. Nice layout inside.
- Db, North Carolina

2017-10-17 2007 Skyline Aljo 2705 View Listings

We used this 5th wheel trailer for 9 years taking many beloved trips with our grandchildren. We appreciated the easy day sofa to bed set up. All the terrific storage- both up and down, Surround sound, space for every one(6) to comfortably hangout once the slide was out, Good insulation and batteries. The suck fan in the bedroom was a great way to circulate air when electric wasn't available. What we didn't like, initially we had critter problems until we critter proofed the trailer (around electric and pipes) and used dryer sheets to keep them away. Also, cabinetry was cheap and needed some reinforcing. Once that was done, no problem. The bedroom would be nicer with a slide, but considering it didn't have one, it had walk around room on both sides.
- Rhiana Pearson, Oregon

2017-05-27 2000 Skyline Nomad 2510 View Listings

Brand New roof,looks brand new inside, everything works,needs outside clean and wax, stablizers for towing, everything you need a great value, well cared for unit.
- Ramona, Texas

2017-04-16 2005 Skyline Layton 3986 View Listings

For the price, you can't beat it. Has plenty of room and storage. The lifetime guaranty on the roof makes this a no brainer, worse thing that could happen to an RV is a leaky roof, can total the entire trailer. Cools and heats quickly. Like the full size refrigerator as well.
- Bob, Ohio

2016-12-13 2014 Skyline Eco Camp 21BH View Listings

Great floor plan for a small family with bunk beds and a queen bed. Great kitchen setup and quality workmanship throughout the trailer. Trailer tows excellent. Overall very good quality for the price point.
- Andrea, North Carolina