Pilgrim RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pilgrim RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Pilgrim RVs? Write a review

2018-12-31 2005 Pilgrim Open Road 349RLDS-5 View Listings

Has been an excellent starter 5th wheel RV. Very limited maintenance requirements. Canvass replacement on awning and arms due to wind damage. My fault for leaving out. After 13 years on original tires had a blowout. We learned you replace tires every 5 years no matter tread depth. Sidewalls weaken over time. Very livable, durable fabrics and flooring. All systems operate even after 13 years w/o problems. Awning maintenance due to leaving out in high winds. About $500 for fabric a one arm. Great used RV if you’re considering.
- Jim Clanton, Texas

2018-07-11 2008 Pilgrim Open Road 32CA View Listings

This 5th wheel is a great model has lots of cabinets and storage. Once you walk inside you feel very much at home. Very comfortable and roomy. A lot of space in kitchen area. Love ?? the breakfast bar.
- Susan Maxwell, Kentucky

2018-06-11 2006 Pilgrim Pilgrim 295RLSS View Listings

This RV was great for my family. I like storage space, and this unit has so much that I didn’t even fill it all (though, I suppose we could have tried harder). The skylights were a nice touch that added considerable light to the living area/kitchen, and we rarely had any mechanical issues. Even at over 10 years old, the camper was holding up great and appeared to be in better condition than other manufacturer’s models that were even 4 years newer (based on personal comparison to fellow camper’s RV’s). Given our family of 6 (ages 4-16, plus my wife and I), we were a bit cramped for sleeping, but it was workable. Other than sleeping, though, it never really felt cramped. Overall, I would say that this has been a great RV.
- Matthew Flaska, Michigan

2016-07-24 2007 Pilgrim Cirrus 29CBHDS View Listings

This trailer has been everything we wanted in a unit for our retirement, excellent floor plan with plenty of room and storage. We have had as many as 12 people for happy hour in the living area which is more than we could fit in our house. It is a heavy well built trailer which is very easy to pull with the Ford F350 with the 6.8L V10 Triton and 5 speed automatic transmission. We added many extras, investing over $110,000 in the truck and trailer. The truck had 10,000km when we purchased it and it now has less than 16,000km on it and the trailer has only been towed about 4000km. We have to sell it due to health issues with both my wife, who lost her right leg and has great difficulty accessing both the truck and trailer. I have to go to the hospital 3 days per week for hemodialysis; so our dream of travelling extensively in our retirement is no longer viable.
- Barrie Schultz, Alberta

2016-07-24 2007 Pilgrim Cirrus 29CBHDS View Listings

- Barrie Schultz, Alberta

2015-12-23 2005 Pilgrim Open Road 389RLS-5 View Listings

we bought ours used last year. It is 40 feet long with 4 slides. We traveled over 9 thousand Miles from PA to FL to TX to AZ and then home. We loved it and didn't get tired of it. Too bad Pigrim is out of business. We wOuld probably buy s new one.
- Nancy Shook, Pennsylvania