Monaco

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Monaco RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Joel McKown from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Monaco Vesta 32PBS View Listings

I bought this Vesta and drove it cross country and back. It drives like a big car (sports car). It especialy handles great after the Instalation of a Steer Safe devise. Pluenty of room for the two of us and our two dogs. More storage room than I'd ever use. This coach has all the high end RV features, tile floors, coriand counters, ice maker, full Quean sized bed, air suspension, air brakes, right sized porcelain torlet etc. etc. The NAVSTAR international MaxxForce7 V8 twin turbo diesal engine has pluenty of get up and go and cursing at 70mph is a brease. The aerodynamic designed rig is made to travel. The 55 degree turning radius makes cultisacs no problem even with a three point turn in the smallest of them, and getting in and out of the smallest gas stations which I thought I'd never do or pulling into a fast food restraunt is no problem (I was not towing another car). I love my Vesta, it has every high end feature you want and at 32 feet it is the right size. It is definately an eye catcher, can't tell you how many people came over to take a look, take a picture! and ask questions about my Vesta. It is a "one of a kind" in RV history.
- Joel McKown, California

2021-07-23 2012 Monaco Knight 40PDQ View Listings

Love the coach; the only reason for selling is we want a bath and a half. 1150 lb ft of torque with only 350 hp makes it a great vehicle to tow with AND gives super fuel economy. The coach for, especially the wood is unmatched in the industry...period!
- Mark Edwards, California

2021-07-22 2005 Monaco La Palma 37PCT View Listings

Do you come get the trade is? I have a 2009 39 foot travel trailer. I like this motorcoach...I've been watching your website for a few years. You do a great job over there.I will be guiding one from you if I can get the right trade in valur.
- Michael Cooley, Michigan

2021-07-14 2000 Monaco Knight View Listings

Beautiful coach! 2000 Monaco knight 36z plan. Very comfortable. Very good quality. Very Very happy with him. Actually have 99.000 miles. I come back from my first trip (from Miami to New York, (visit New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington,North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia...CERO CERO PROBLEMS.
- Oscar, Florida

2021-07-12 2002 Monaco Knight 32PBD View Listings

this unit not what it looks like in pictures roof needs to complete redone decals bad couch has stains and rips in it. Way over priced for what you get for the money unit should be priced around $12000.00 to $14000.00 at the very most.
- terry l pate, Nevada

2021-06-10 2003 Monaco Dynasty Bishop View Listings

Best Rv ever made is what several Rv people told me and it’s true. The quality of this Rv is outstanding. They don’t make them like this anymore. Everything is solid and the workmanship is top notch. Quality through and through. Was in the Road 9 months with 3 dogs and it was very comfortable and homey
- Tara Munson, Oregon

2021-06-04 2005 Monaco Dynasty 42 Diamond IV View Listings

Recently test drove a Dynasty 42'2005 diesel motorhome and loved it.The ride was amazing not to mention the beauty.I am disabled and can never see myself being able to afford it but what a thrill. If I had the 94,000 it would be on the road with my wife and myself.Enjoy guys you are only here a short time.
- Charles Craig Cruthirds, Arizona

2021-05-23 2008 Monaco Cayman XL 35SBD View Listings

The Cumming 340 engineer is a beast. Love that no DEF is need. The door at the front allows for a lot of space in the rear. Two slide outs provide ample room. The bathroom is efficient, love the full sized shower. We purchased a used unit in Aug. 2017 drove it over many mountains with out any trouble. My father law joined us with is 38’ 2016 Allegro bus, we had equal their power. Anyone considering purchase of one of these Monaco rigs should be aware of the fact that Monaco went bankrupt in 2009 so documentation is hard to come by you can still order parts online.
- Matt Branagh, California

2021-05-20 2016 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT View Listings

We had many breakdowns with this model. Poor workmanship in the woodwork. Underneath chassis was not under coated and had rust when we bought it. Many lose wires thru out the coach. It was a nightmare. Worst investment I’ve ever made
- Brian Wyche, Florida

2021-04-01 2016 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

My wife and I RV'd full time for two and a half years in this same model and visited all 48 states. Both of us shared driving and found it easy even in heavy city traffic. We particularly liked the chassis air bag system as it keeps the coach level and makes the ride enjoyable. The 600 horsepower engine made mountain driving like driving up hills. This is the same floor plan we had and it is very nice and roomy. Can't say enough about this model RV. We always got compliments on it everywhere we went.
- Jim Allen, Kentucky

2021-03-24 2007 Monaco Safari Cheetah 40PDQ View Listings

My husband and I left a 2000 sf house to live full-time in this RV. It has been the best 2 years of my life. -Circumstances have led us to no longer be full-time and I miss it so much. The setup is absolutely perfect for full-time living. The opposing slides make for a ton of room in the living area and the bedroom. We have had no issues with the motorhome since we bought it in 2018 and it's travelled from New England to the southern most part of Texas and everywhere in between. Mountains in the Rocky's? No problem!
- Joanne, Florida

2021-03-24 2005 Monaco Executive 45CAQ View Listings

Perfect motorhome. The ISX 525 engine is very powerful. Going up hills is like a breeze. The bus also has 10 airbags which provides for a super smooth ride. The large window is like watching a cinema. This is a luxurious ride.
- Sandra, British Columbia

2021-03-10 2016 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

My wife and I had this very same model for three years and loved it. We would still have it but I had to have back surgery and now cannot walk very well. During the time we owned this great RV, we made several trips that were two months or longer and found we could easily live full time in this coach as it has everything we could wish for. As the ad states, pure luxury in every aspect.
- Sam Kehaul, Georgia

2021-02-13 2006 Monaco McKenzie Medallion Estate 2006 View Listings

Quality, value, travel ability, and full-timing is fantastic in this 5th wheel coach. We have gone many miles and 13 years in ours. One will find the out for themselves, all of above is true, no matter the age. Followers of this model are not the faint of heart to purchase.
- C. Park, Texas

2020-12-01 2007 Monaco Cayman 36PDQ View Listings

We purchased a used unit with only 4026 miles in Aug. 2019. Had been stored in lean to of barn for all of it's life and is in good condition. Anyone considering purchase of one of these Monaco rigs should be aware of the fact that Monaco went bankrupt in 2009 so documentation is non-existent. More importantly, all rigs built on RR2R chassis had a recall for tendency or the trailing arms that hold rear axle to the frame to break. We had our replaced immediately by Source Engineering in Eugene OR. Cost was $2600 by well worth the peace of mind that your rear axle isn't going fall off. We also had them install their Ride Enhancement Kit that greatly improved the overall comfort of traveling in this coach. Overall, we love our Cayman and are glad we made the upgrade from the '96 Tiffin Allegro Bus we owned previously.
- John Freeman, Colorado

2020-11-30 2006 Monaco Diplomat 40PDQ View Listings

Excellent service Kmowledge able Trust worthy. George is an excellent man. Will help till end. He wants 2 make sure 2 the extent till customer is fuuly satisfied. Will recommend dealer ship 2 my family and friends and future customers. Will give them ***** 5 stars i
- Mohammad Mughal, California

2020-11-21 2007 Monaco Diplomat 40PRQ View Listings

Love this RV. It has an awesome huge floor plan having the super slide! Full size refrigerator makes for easy living! 400 HP makes it easy to pull anything and does awesome in the mountains.Nice tile floors. Great solid surface countertops. Memory foam king size master bed. Air over spring queen sofa sleeper.
- Laurie Hall, Indiana

2020-11-15 2000 Monaco Windsor 38PB View Listings

Awesome for fulltiming! Large tanks, almost 500 Watt Solar panels, easy to drive, especially with upgraded tires, Storage Cabinets cover all walls front to back! Extremely large kitchen with comfortable sink area can see out windows in kitchen, WIFI Booster, SeaLevel upgrade, Wood Floor - not Prego!, Kool-O-Matic still good - replaced motor - 2014, New Fresh Water Pump, Pressure Tank and Controller, New Hot Water Heater-2015, Digital Thermostat for htr, LED Interior Lighting, Frt A/C only - Rear removed. Replaced with Ceiling Thermostat Exhaust Vent, PAC Brake, Exhaust Manifold Bolts replaced!, SeaLevel Tank Monitor System, Well maintained as needed and maintenance since we fulltimed in it
- Bernie Martin, Texas

2020-10-24 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

After alot of research and having owned 2 other Monaco motorhomes, I was looking to upgrade. I stumbled across a 2012 Dynasty and everyone told me I need to get newer. I then found this coach. While I am being told it's not a "true" Monaco coach, I am completely satisfied with everything about this coach. I did alot of researh and looked at everything online that I could. I saw some people that were not pleased with theirs, but I found one review that changed my mind. I am so glad that I purchased this amazing motorhome!! We just finished a 4 state road trip and I had prople driving up next to me giving me the "thumbs up" Wow! this has never happened with any other coach I have owned. I am not going to say it's trouble free, EVERY COACH HAS ISSUES! my biggest issue is that all the electric blinds dont always work flawlessly! Lol what a problem!! One other thing is that my wife never got excited about the other coaches we have owned but this one she says every day how much she likes it! Thanks Monaco and REV group for building a great product!
- Rusty russell, California

2020-10-23 2005 Monaco Esquire 30 View Listings

Best Rv we have used!! You can just tell it is a superior quality by driving or using any of its features. It is heavy insulated so it makes it very usable in the Canadian climate. Or if we are in South United States in the summer the heavy insulation works well with the air conditioner too
- Alyssa H., Iowa

2020-10-15 2003 Monaco Safari Trek 2630 View Listings

great to drive and has a lot of storage and living space. The floor plan is great, kitchen is large. Great living space. quality rig all the way, Have to use up the 200 min requirement on this review, which is ridiculous
- Linda, Indiana

2020-10-06 2007 Monaco Knight 40PBD View Listings

I went to the parking lot of Hart City Supercenter and the sign on the windshield I sent a text...in less than 5 minutes I was greeted by a broker named Chris. He has been retailing RVs for over 30 years...knowledgeable and super friendly...
- Bryce Huffer, Indiana

2020-09-26 1992 Monaco Dynasty 40 View Listings

Incredible quality, the coach is 28 years old and still going strong. Cabinets are solid oak and still tight and functional. The chassis drives incredible. The Road Master chassis is a great design and remains basically the same today. The 8.3 turbo Cummins is an outstanding engine. When it is time to upgrade another Monaco product is definitely in our future!
- Lon, California

2020-09-26 2001 Monaco Windsor 40PDB View Listings

Would like to know ceiling height from floor. Very important! What size are all tanks ? How long is bed? I like the cleanliness! Is there an oven? How is the fuel mileage? My husband has a class one drivers license.
- Margaret Pugh, British Columbia

2020-09-16 2003 Monaco Diplomat 38PST View Listings

It is a well built MH with features that are still in new luxury units, like diesel engine but no DEF needed. 7.5 Kw Onan genset. 100 gallons of water and large holding tanks. Heat pump, microwave convection oven, hydraulic jacks etc. It is simpler than new units. No Def, guages that are guages and not a video screen, lots of windows that open and allow natural ventilation along with window awnings over all side windows. The electronics are still simple to use and fix. Gas/electric frig and water heater making it great for dry camping. Wide hallways when pushed in and you can still cook and do anything camping in a parking lot that you can do pushed out in campground except plugging in, but with the windows open and 4 batteries or running the furnace over night you will do fine without plugging in. It is easy to update with LED lighting and HD compatible satellite domes. Meanwhile the aluminum exterior is incredible for its longevity. Woodwork is also great. It is just one of those old goodies.
- Bob, Minnesota