Monaco RVs Reviews (161)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Monaco RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Joel McKown from California says:

Have you owned any Monaco RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Monaco Vesta 32PBS View Listings

I bought this Vesta and drove it cross country and back. It drives like a big car (sports car). It especialy handles great after the Instalation of a Steer Safe devise. Pluenty of room for the two of us and our two dogs. More storage room than I'd ever use. This coach has all the high end RV features, tile floors, coriand counters, ice maker, full Quean sized bed, air suspension, air brakes, right sized porcelain torlet etc. etc. The NAVSTAR international MaxxForce7 V8 twin turbo diesal engine has pluenty of get up and go and cursing at 70mph is a brease. The aerodynamic designed rig is made to travel. The 55 degree turning radius makes cultisacs no problem even with a three point turn in the smallest of them, and getting in and out of the smallest gas stations which I thought I'd never do or pulling into a fast food restraunt is no problem (I was not towing another car). I love my Vesta, it has every high end feature you want and at 32 feet it is the right size. It is definately an eye catcher, can't tell you how many people came over to take a look, take a picture! and ask questions about my Vesta. It is a "one of a kind" in RV history.
- Joel McKown, California

2019-08-05 2005 Monaco Dynasty 40PDQ View Listings

We thoroughly enjoyed our RV not only for destination travel but the experiences in getting there in sincere comfort. Unfortunately, for us the time has come that we can no longer travel. There are so many opportunities for overnight stay all across the US. We even were able to stay a few places that were available at no cost. The friends you meet RVing are also there for you. I only wish we could continue our travels with the RV.
- HENDERSON, California

2019-07-28 2002 Monaco Safari TREK 2830 View Listings

Prior to this Safari I have had a 1972 class A Pace Arrow and a 1986 class C Lazy Days. The Safari is my favorite. With the large bathroom, hydraulic stabilizers, ducted A/C, dual pane windows, Aviation aluminum siding makes cleaning a breeze, more storage and many other modern conveniences the Safari has been great. The Magic bed is such a great feature it definitely rivals 40' model units.
- Tom Wilkinson, California

2019-07-18 2006 Monaco Signature Castle View Listings

We have enjoyed our 2006 Monaco Signature 45 feet long for the last 12 years. We purchased it brand new from the company and picked it up at the factory in Oregon. It is a luxury coach with all the extras. People notice this when they see it and a lot of them tell us what a great motorhome we have. It is equipped with three air conditioners on the roof plus dash air conditioning, It has 4 slides, 12,500 watt generator, stacked washer/dryer, aqua hot heating, air leveling system and a bunch more.
- Rob Wilson, California

2019-07-10 2009 Monaco Knight 41DFT View Listings

This RV is very comfortable and very easy to drive. From a female perspective, there is a lot of storage and a lot of daily conveniences that make it a great second home. It is quite spacious. The neutral tones make is welcoming and easy to keep clean.
- Mellony Hart, California

2019-07-03 1997 Monaco Safari Sahara 7058 View Listings

I have owned my 97 Monaco Safari Sahara Diesel Pusher 36' CAT, Magnum Chassis, A;llison Transmission etc for around 13 years now and absolutely Love it! Maintenance and Repairs were at such a minimum as the coach is built to last!And my goodness the interior all alder hardwood and cabinets inside and so forth barely looks used! It has stood the test of time for sure and with only 69,000 Miles it still has another 300,000 to go! Im extremely pleased! It has lived up to its claims and I would recommend it to other's looking for a fully self sufficient Coach! The roof Solar Panel, the two air conditioners still blow cold air to this day and the only thing that went out so far was the Convection oven since 1997 that's amazing! And yes we cooked a lot. LOL! Lots of great features made this Coach a very fun adventure for sure! All the comforts of home away from home!
- Patti Chakos, Washington

2019-05-23 2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ View Listings

We ordered it built to our specs.it took 8 month to build.all the latest innovations were included. Its still the best looking coach on the road. We full timed for 2 years. My wife.had no trouble driving it.we have the best suspension in industry. 2 air bags per wheel,mounted outboard, gives the best handling and control of the MH.towing is great, we were really proud driving over the Rockies. I just had my 85th BD on may 14, I hate to give it up,but my wife cancer surgery is due,so we have say Goodbye. You will certainly enjoy this coach.God bless you!
- HANK TOEWS , Arizona

2019-04-23 2005 Monaco Diplomat 40DST View Listings

This Monaco Diplomat is a great combination of comfort and luxury aboard. The 400hp Cummins pushes you down the road with minimal effort. The extra forward bathroom is nice so guests don’t have to use your personal space while just visiting or traveling with you.
- Craig, California

2019-04-05 2005 Monaco Signature CASTLE IV View Listings

I went down in mid to late March 2019 and looked at this unit. It appeared to have transmission leak, appeared to have leaks in roof. Scratches on pass. side luggage door, latch didn't work either,the one in front of drive wheels. Chinese tires.Roof looked like it needed to be resealed. If it didn't have these issues would be nice. Pleasant folks. But not what I want to get involved in.
- Jim Carroll, New York

2019-03-17 2016 Monaco Trek 26HM View Listings

Just a beautiful r.v. the bed raising by motor makes all the difference I loved it and so easy to maintain and drive love that it can go to any state park because of it's size.the upgraded denver bed by the owner is amazing and the low low mileage is a steal at this price for this type A Rv.
- Jeff poulos, North Carolina

2019-02-20 2007 Monaco Knight 38PDQ View Listings

Bought this used. This unit is very well made and we have not had any problems with any major component. We have replaced the Max Air Vents and 1 AC cover-due to age. Very reliable. We visited the REV center in IN for a problem with the door handle - fixed within a day at reasonable fee. Easier to drive after a Safe T Plus Precision Steering Control was installed. Monaco is one of the best made units. Love all the drawers & storage areas. Took a 6 month trip and still had 4 drawers empty. Plenty of storage.
- SHERRY DORAN, Texas

2019-02-03 2013 Monaco Knight 40PDQ View Listings

The Monaco Drives and handles great. The quality is as good as I have seen in any motorhome. We have owned Monaco motorhomes for over ten years and have had no trouble with them. I would highly recommend Monaco motorhomes.
- Dorothy, Colorado

2019-01-13 2004 Monaco La Palma 37DBD View Listings

Very comfortable traveling in this RV with family on short trips to the shore as well as vacationing in it with my girlfriend. Evenings sitting outside under the awning after enjoying our barbecues were relaxing and memorable, as were all the people we met enjoying the RVing lifestyle. Indoor was just as comfortable and having 1.5 bathrooms helped. The larger bathroom had it's own set of sliding doors sealing it off from the bedroom, which also could be made entirely private. The double refrigerator and freezer came in handy on our vacations. The bike rack enabled us to carry 2 bikes and the hitch came in handy for towing a utility trailer which housed my Harley. Many good memories can be made in a comfortable coach, like this one.
- Bob Fox, Florida

2019-01-09 2005 Monaco Cayman 36PDQ View Listings

This vehicle is quite maneuverable and easy to drive. Also has enough power to go anywhere. It pulls mountain passes even while towing a large trailer with no problems.Will also tow a sizeable trailer with no problems.
- Jon Hardman, Florida

2019-01-01 2005 Monaco Windsor 40PDQ View Listings

This bus drives amazing its like diving my truck. Anyone could hop in and take off with out worrying about if they could handle it. The air ride suspension is what makes this possible, it keeps every thing very steady.
- Mick D Peterson, Texas

Verified Owner

2019-01-01 2013 Monaco Knight 40PDQ View Listings

Having previously owned 3 motorhomes, I consider the Trek 2480 to be the most inventive interior of any 25' I have ever surveyed. The huge bathroom and kitchen area layout is favored by the female occupant, as compared to the sister model 2430. The Trek, with its overhead retractable Queen bed allows elimination of rear bedroom space and a shorter coach, with very little overhang aft of the rear wheels and the advantage of short radius U-turns. The aircraft aluminum body 13,500 dry curb weight allows 11 mpg on level ground at 65 mph. It's shorter length permits it to avoid the 25'+ restriction at most Nat/State Parks. The Safari manufacturer incorporated the smaller Trek with same interior quality of its longer premium coaches i.e. solid alder wood cabinetry and appliances. Safari was taken over by Monaco in early 2000 and quality was sacrificed. Safari Treks are held in such esteem that they have an almost cult following with "TrekKi" clubs nationwide. P.S. Do not consider purchasing a Trek with the P30/31/32 chassis unless it has the complete front & rear "Henderson" handling and "Banks" engine performance packages.
- Gregg, Utah

2018-10-31 2004 Monaco Windsor 40PST View Listings

Great coach,drove over Rocky mts,100 degrees out ,plenty of power,all temps stayed in range,pull jeep ,don't even feel weight, auto leveling system is a great option,all Windows have there own awnings,and day shades. Purchased coach with 5,000 miles now have 23,000,
- Stephen Antonelli, New Jersey

2018-10-31 2009 Monaco Safari Cheetah View Listings

Beautiful RV with two bathrooms and lots of beds. This coach has a great floor plan and the quality of the appliances and cabinets. Surround sound speakers and central vaccuum. Washer/dryer combo to wash your clothes as you are driving down the road. Corrían counters and tile floors throughout. When you enter in it feels like your home.
- Maria Lush, Virginia

2018-10-23 2011 Monaco Riptide 34SDB View Listings

Beautiful Monaco motorhome. We drove it in two trips in the last two summers. One trip from Florida to New York and back. Another from Florida to Minnesota and back. The motorhome runs excellent. Easy to set up. Auto leveling. 2 slides. Large canapy. Onan generator. Fully furnished. Turn key. 38000 original miles.
- James Bruce, Florida

2018-10-21 2011 Monaco Riptide 34SDB View Listings

We took two long trips in the motorhome. It runs great. Easy to set up. Automatic leveler's. 2 slides.2 t.vs 2 ACS.large Onan generator. Only 38000 miles. Fully furnished. Exterior shiny and clean. Interior beautiful.
- Jim Bruce, Florida

2018-10-16 2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ View Listings

We have owned at least 8 MH through over 30 years. This drives like a charm with a turn radius like a 38 FT MH. The Tag axle provides the stability lacking form others. We achieve a 78 MPG at interstate speeds pulling a Hummer H3 and loaded. The Aqua Hot means we never run out of water. The Generator can power all 3 AC. It has been more reliable than our others and any of those we see in this class. It is like taking our condo with us. We love the ability to go where we want and stay just about anywhere including state parks. It is worn out and still has the sparkle.
- Bill Marquis, Florida

2018-10-12 2013 Monaco Knight 38PFT View Listings

This Motorhome proves to be one of the most prestigious Motorhomes on the road. The ride is amazing, smooth, easy to navigate. Very spacious floorplan, L shaped ultra leather sofa-sleeper,big screen TV, large patio awning, power entry awning, solar screens, beautiful kitchen with Corian countertops, full bath with porcelain toilet, cherry cabinetry, dual pane windows, and much more.
- Clint Paro , Texas

2018-09-27 2009 Monaco Dynasty Yorkshire IV View Listings

Clearly the best bang for the bucks in all MH. Nothing compares (Even today) with the fit, finish, handling, power and the space in the bays. Nowhere can you find 500HP with 1550 ft/lbs of torque with 4 wheel disc brakes supported by 10 airbags and 10 shocks. It pulls, drives and brakes superbly! The cabinetry is all hardwood (Cherry) and the finish is awesome! Add the convenience of auto air leveling. It takes less than 1 minute to arrive at the spot and level it. Dumping the black and grey water is done easily with the Sanicon system. Another advantage is not having to play with the DPF and Urea, plus the fact that it's not all electronic like the newer ones. I like the fact that tmy gauges are analog and are easy to read. It has a lot less things to break! My only problem is: if I would total this MH it would cost me over $1M to replace it. So I keep it away from the ditches and take good care of it... Of course, I rate manufacturer support and warranty as high since it's out of warranty but the operator's manual is a lot better than what is provided by the actual manufacturers and the coach was delivered with all the wiring diagrams ( A big plus). Also, looking at the lack of quality control on the newer coaches, I prefer to not have any warranty but a lot of money to repair what breaks, the way I want it to be repaired!!!
- M. Galarneau , Quebec

2018-09-09 2006 Monaco Monarch SE 30PDD View Listings

The number of and depth of cabinets and underneath storage is beyond our needs. This RV became our easiest home to live in. It has all the extras including a sleep number bed, bedroom window for views, two air conditioners and two storage units for skis or surf boards and tow unit for car or bikes. Very easy to drive, two pullouts and sleeps four. Sunroof above shower.. Move in ready.
- Sharron , Washington

2018-08-03 2016 Monaco Diplomat 43DF View Listings

Bought new from MHSRV.COM. overall excellent coach. Negative is the door. Too much noise despite having it adjusted. No major issues. Now have 22k miles and traveled coast to coast with ram truck at road
- Craig, New Mexico