KZ

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Carl from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 KZ Connect 283BHS View Listings

Poor quality trailer from a poor company. Problems with it from day one, resulting in missing most of my camping season so far. Will not be going back to KZ. Plenty of other great manufacturers out there who know how to construct trailers properly without all the teething problems. Save your money people.
- Carl , Colorado

2021-05-20 2020 KZ Connect C343BHK View Listings

We love the floor plan of this model especially the storage and room to move around. The outside kitchen is great. The luggage rack on the rear sure comes in handy for hauling extra large objects. It sets up easily and towes very well.
- Larry Brune, Missouri

2021-05-14 2018 KZ Sportsmen Sportster 363TH12 View Listings

This RV is junk, delamination on table, bugs in sink and RTV sealant all around sink. Not worth looking at. Dealership didn’t even try to clean it up. Also planets missing on out side of refrigerator access.
- Hal, Florida

2021-05-12 2019 KZ Sportsmen Classic 180THT View Listings

Where do I begin, the black tank flush never worked and after 1 year I called after the camping season because I didn’t want to be without it during camping season. Waited till spring because of Covid-19 and the dealer made us pay $50 to fix it. Not only that was bad quality off the get go. Underneath was rusting in places right away. The poor quality doesn’t stop there. The water pump was always loud and I looked it was missing screws holding it down. And now the best. Noticed wallpaper bubbling and wall feeling spongy. Above that wall the skylight above the shower. Well has like 6 cracks in skylight caused water damage inside probably with mold growing. KZ won’t stand behind their product told us it’s on us sorry. I told them a skylight shouldn’t crack in 2 years. The extended warranty from vacationland in big rock Illinois I was told won’t cover it either. Very disappointed at dealer too. They told us sorry it pretty much only covers electrical. Don’t buy from them or any KZ products
- Robert, Indiana

2021-05-05 2020 KZ Sportsmen 344BH View Listings

We purchased a 2020 Sportsmen 344BH 5th wheel in August of 2019 and the original dealership has been “less than useless”. KZ customer service and ESPECIALLY Crystal Toma has been more than amazing in getting everything resolved. You know going in when you purchase a brand new RV from any manufacturer that you will have some start up problems, your goal is to keep things to a minimum and not miss any camping time. Crystal and KZ have stood behind their product and have been able to keep me camping during this process, I would not hesitate to purchase another KZ 5th wheel in the future.
- Thad Sergent, Ohio

2021-04-30 2019 KZ Escape Mini 181KS View Listings

I bought one on 1/26/19.the biggest mistake ever.it has been in the shop work on 5 times.thr awing the hot water heater the plumbing.i haven't took it any where that things with it has gone wrong.the company that makes it had done terrible workmanship every.and the camper it self comes apart in your hands.shame on this company.for ripping me off.please don't buy anything from them you will be like me.wishing you never have
- Darlene gainey, North Carolina

2021-04-28 2019 KZ Escape Mini 181KS View Listings

Stay away from escape mini I brought 2019 escape and it hasn't been nothing but trouble.it been work on more than I have had a chance to enjoy it.5 times on the awing.by the way camper in in mocksville has had it 2 weeks.and I found out today.they got the arms but no motor.they don't know when it will be fix.pumpling 2 hot water heater 2.it is so bad that I'm planning on let it be repo.i hate to f up my criet.but I'm tried of paying for a camper that I can't use.
- Darlene gainey, North Carolina

2021-04-27 2018 KZ Spree Escape E191BH View Listings

We have really enjoyed this RV. We have had no issues at all. There was a factory recall on an awning part, so we took it to the Dealer and they fixed it promptly with no problem. The unit tows fine with a 1/2 ton Toyota. We are thankful we got the leveler hitch with anti sway break. Our grand kid are getting to old to want to go with us so we downsized to a small 5 th wheel and are selling our bunkhouse. Only complaint is the outdoor kitchen is too high to use comfortably. I need a short step stool to cook. Great trailer for the price.
- Jim Wright, Texas

2021-04-19 2018 KZ Sportsmen 271BHLE View Listings

We love this RV. We haven’t had any real issues. The caps come off of the back bumper, so we had to duct tape them on. And the out door kitchen is to high for short people to use easily. We needed to stand on 4X4s to cook comfortably. The master bed is easy to get around. We put a 1.5 in. egg carton pad on the mattress for extra comfort. Had no problem with any appliances. Our grandchildren are getting to old to go with us, so we got a small 5th wheel for the two of us. We had a smaller bumper pull with tip out beds on both ends first, we like the bunkhouse much better.
- Jim Wright, Texas

2021-04-14 2016 KZ Durango Gold 381REF View Listings

Our camper has a leak at the awning that had NO silicone. It has been in for repair from December 2020 until now. Kz will not send parts for the repair. We are missing our camping season!! Is there no way to make them send parts????
- Suzanne Lester, Tennessee

2021-04-11 2017 KZ Durango Gold 381REF View Listings

Beauty is only skin deep. The trailer is beautiful and awesome to camp in, but we have had continuous problems since we bought ours. Defective refrigerator, window that shattered due to poor installation, have had to replace the kitchen faucet twice, outlet failures, counters separating from walls, outside cabinet issues, continuous issues with leveling system, slide out seal issues, broken entry door, and a broken weld on the wall frame resulting in a cracked wall and damage to the roof of a slide out. KZ represents their products as having superb quality but they are far from that. The worst RV we have ever had. KZ is awful to deal with and do not stand behind their products or care about their customers. We will never buy a KZ product again and would not recommend a KZ product to anyone.
- Paul Koller, New Mexico

2021-03-31 2021 KZ Sportsmen 231RK View Listings

I have been living full time in my 2021 KZ 231RK fifth wheel for eight months now. I've been impressed with the overall build and construction quality. The plumbing, electric, walls, floors, suspension are equal to higher quality and more expensive trailers. When changing out my roof vent, I discovered two small punctures in my TPO roof membrane. It is a Dicor product of good quality but only 30 mil thick. What's the point of having a walk on roof when a small pebble in the bottom of your shoe can puncture the plastic membrane. The entertainment center built into the cabinets above the dinette is a design mess. With only 9" of depth, and with the poor sounding audio system taking up so much cabinet space, I don't bother putting anything in it. The TV is mounted so high on the cabinet that you need a neck brace to watch it. Without the poor sounding audio system mounted below the TV, the TV could be mounted much lower.
- Scott Benesi, Nevada

2021-03-26 2019 KZ Connect C241BKH View Listings

The RV is great if you have children with two full sized bunk beads in the back and the upgraded A/C system that cools down the RV within 30 minutes. The floor plan is perfect and just enough room for a family to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The outdoor gas stovetop and electric fridge help bring the living quarters to the outside with a clean retractable awning. The rear of the camper has a storage rack for the coolers and extra curricular activities you may enjoy.
- Joshua Wagner, Florida

2021-03-20 2019 KZ Escape Mini 181UD View Listings

I brought my escape minni Jan 26 2019.And I have had nothing but trouble with it.anf I got the paperwork to proud it.the awing is in campers inn now for the fourth time.the reg has been in there twice.hot water heater twice.it is the worse thing I brought.i can't depend on it.and quality isn't wroth the almost 20 thousand I'm paying for.save your money and get a better quality camper.cause my haven't been nothing but trouble.and again I got all my paperwork.i wouldn't be on here if I didn't
- Darlene Gainey, North Carolina

2021-03-09 2021 KZ Sportsmen LE 291RKLE View Listings

Took delivery of 2021 sportsmen le 291rkle on January 29th 2021 , well pleased with coach , seems well built and so far no issues except for the led light strip above slide out was not working simple fix , parts arrived to dealer within one week . Have used coach twice since and so far no other issues .
- David, Arkansas

2021-03-07 2021 KZ Sportmen 251RL View Listings

Purchase experience was great! The reliability of the I stall machine is horrible. I have owned this machine less than 1 year and used three times. So far I have replaced a window that fell out, a battery that shorted out, a dc breaker that won’t reset, and now the rear jack motor brushes burned up. All cheap Chinese junk! So much for reputation and quality.
- Mike moore, Texas

2021-02-24 2016 KZ Durango 1500 D286BHD View Listings

We bought this unit new in 2016. The towability and floorplan are great. Had a few chippy problems that the factory warranty took care of in the first two years. This year, the furnace started blowing the floor up. Took it to the shop and they state that the wrong ductwork was installed from the factory causing a catastrophic failure of the entire duct system. They used plastic square ducting directly from the furnace which melted, causing a blockage and nearly a fire. KZ simply stated that because it was outside the warranty period, they would not "participate" in the repair. Poor quality control, poor install, improper materials. Buyer beware.
- Doug Gelsleichter, Washington

2021-01-27 2012 KZ Spree View Listings

Rv is very clean. Uses window units...2 included. Propane heats water and other appliances. Currently located on a lot 525 a month in FT Worth. Needs to be moved unless you pay for lot rental. One person used and well maintained.
- Diana Fambro, Texas

2021-01-09 2016 KZ Spree Connect 250BHS View Listings

We bought our 2016 KZ 250bhs brand new in 2016 and have used it a ton. The first we we did about 15 trips total and pulled it around 1000 miles or so.about the same in year 2 and 3. The camper pulles great with my 1500 ram. We have never had a single issue with this camper.. I mean none. From day 1 to today this camper has been hassle free. We back it in and it's set up within minutes. It has been a joy to own and camp in. Unfortunately we have outgrown it and will be upgrading. I will be sad to see it go. KZ seems to have built this unit very well!
- James Lyle, Ohio

2020-12-20 2016 KZ Durango Gold 370RLT View Listings

We love are Durango Gold. It’s been our full time RV for 4 years. It’s been a gem. My wife loves all the storage and I was so impressed with the outdoor garage. Have never had issues with pulling, pulls like an dream. I pull it with my Dodge Ram 3500. Had many adventures in it, it’s so perfect for full timing. Our lives have changed, otherwise we wouldn’t even think of selling it.
- Rick Van Tassel, Arizona

2020-12-10 2018 KZ Sportsmen Sportster 362TH12 View Listings

This is a great value and nice finishes throughout. It’s spacious and makes a great trailer for toys, pets, kids and fun. The KZ Sportster has a modern interior and nice LED lights. The garage is very large and can fit motorcycles or side by sides up to 10’ long. It’s a lightweight trailer for the size. Many upgrades abound including a nice sized pantry and walk in full shower. Also has a beautiful living area that is spacious.
- Kelly Martinez, New Mexico

2020-12-07 2020 KZ Connect 241RLK View Listings

Bought brand new Sept 2019. It stays parked at campground Mar - Nov. This past April My furnace stopped working. I called a guy in campground to come look at it. He said a piece broke off and got lodged in fan and burned motor up. He also said there was water in furnace but not uncommon with the amount of rain we had been getting. Had 2 year bumper to bumper warranty.called dealer and told them problem, they couldn't come look at it there and we didn't want it in shop during camping season so we waited until season ended. Took it Dec 2020. Dealer said furnace full of water. Somebody had to have put water in furnace. I told him several times I came there and water was in kitchen floor in front of furnace. KZ refuses to replace furnace unless I can prove water comes in furnace during hard rain. Sure that's what I wanted to do, pour water in furnace of my brand new camper. No wonder they have 2 year warranty. They blame owner for something instead of investigating how rain water came in. I will never buy another KZ Connect! Horrible customer service. Were not willing to help at all.
- Donna Skeens, Virginia

2020-12-04 2015 KZ Spree Connect 250BHS View Listings

We purchased our RV new from a camper show. I was super excited to get this RV and start camping at different parks. The RV has little to no storage, and the finishes are cheap. We were having a problem with the roof two years ago when we were told that there was a 10 year warranty on the roof that was a lie. The roof is splitting on the sides and needs to be replaced. You would think a company like KZ would stand behind their products, but they do not. I would not recommend a KZ camper to anyone. We are now having the roof replaced and after we will sell it and buy a Grand Design.
- Karen Willis, Virginia

2020-11-07 2017 KZ Spree Connect 241RLK View Listings

We love our trailer! No issues since we have had it for 3 years! Great cabinet space! Bathroom is prefect space! Tows well. We stack our corn hole on the back rack with firewood! Plenty of storage below for everything you could possibly need!
- comunk9, Georgia

2020-10-23 2015 KZ Vision 19RB View Listings

We bought this new in 2015. Very nice quality, excellent room for a small trailer, especially the rear bathroom. We love the cabinet style. The only issues have been keeping the exterior clean, a few screw pops on the back bottom metal strip, and after 5 years, the water drip plastic piece cracked and we got water in. That was easily fixed. Overall, it has held up very well with minor problems.
- Jim, Pennsylvania