Hymer Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Hymer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Brian Oldham from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Hymer Carado Banff View Listings

This RV is heavy and feels it. Everything works as advertised and it is comfortable with lots of comforts. The battery runs things very well and you can go dockless because of that. The refrigerator is good, the heater is really nice when needed as is the air conditioner. The bathroom is big enough that you don't feel stuffed in. The shower is big enough to clean without shower curtain "cling". Lighting inside and out is really nice, the TV works, the fresh water and grey water tanks are big. Sitting outside under the awning is just what RVing is all about. This is a very versatile vehicle due to it's size. This is a fun RV.
- Brian Oldham, California

2020-09-23 2018 Hymer Sunlight Van One View Listings

We love everything about this Van, especially the solar panels, park anywear and have lights and ac along with a working refrigerator and microwave. great ride very comfortable with plenty of space and compartments.
- joanne, South Carolina

2020-08-09 2017 Hymer Carado Axion View Listings

GREAT FOR TRAVELING INTO LARGER CITIES,PARKING OVERNIGHT ANYWHERE FITS AND MANUVERS INTO ANY SPACE ANS I MEAN ANY. GREAT FOR GOING THROUGH DRIVE UPS ETC WITH ITS LOWER HIGHT EASY TO OPERATE. WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE
- DEBORAH KELLY, Texas

2020-02-15 2017 Hymer Sunlight Van One View Listings

The Sunlight 1 was ideal for myself and goldenretrievers. I bought it because I needed a reliable way to cart us out of hurricane land and go to the park or vet. I moved 2800 miles with it; the pets and I were very comfortable going down the road ( hotel to hotel.) 30 months after owning it, it sat for 5 weeks in my driveway because my groomer had a family emergency and due to the holidays, and in the mid 40's and rain, it smoldered for 20 minuets, according to the security camera, erupted into fire and burnt intensely landing the engine on the ground. Had I parked the engine towards the house, my house would have caught fire. I was home, the dog alerted me, firemen came within 15 minuets. Amen. It was a joy to drive and I really miss it. There were no lithium batteries kept on board. The AGM batteries are hard to locate under the center body of the truck. The recall for engine cooling fan in Dec 2019 was known, with no current remedy, but since it had not moved in 5 weeks, not the issue. Insurance is investigating. This is the first vehicle of this kind I have owned. This vehicle did not have the sun panels to recharge a battery, nor did it have a tow package. I added a backup camera and made no other changes. The rear signals were changed due to moisture and were under warranty.
- J nelson, Washington

2020-01-19 2019 Hymer Troll 542 View Listings

I got a hymer motorhome in Canada I found it be the worst junk I ever used and owned. when I asked Hymer for help they said not our issue, not our problem we are owned by Thor group of USA and said good luck. I have heard stories just like mine so thanx Hymer for all the help. You also left a crap load of Canadians out of work and millions owed to buissness when hymer picked up a year later and left for USA thor
- e, Ontario

2019-07-30 2017 Hymer Sunlight Van One View Listings

We love this compact campervan and have taken it to many Rv resorts, the beach and camping. The ride is smooth and since it’s on a Dodge Promaster chasis, it gets great gas mileage. The two sofas turn into a comfy queen bed at night and the lights inside the coach are a classy touch.
- Sasha, California