Winnebago Winnie Drop Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Winnie Drop Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Winnebago Winnie Drop Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

2019-10-13 2018 Winnebago Winnie Drop 1910 View Listings

RV sellers insist we should accept poor quality workmanship And obvious dismissive view of the RV buyer. It shouldn't be care and consideration and Show of pride in your product only gets applied to expensive RV and their buyers. If American RV makers Could only feel the need to up the quality of their products to the standards seen in Europe and Australia we will all be better from it. It's old and tiring to see RVs today looking as if they were made 40 years ago. Hope to see changes soon.
- jfc.cahi@yahoo.com, California

2019-09-18 2017 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

We purchased a 2018 Winnie Drop new last year. We were so excited when we downsized to this trailer. The first time we had it out and I showered, all the water poured out from the bottom of the trailer. It took 2 months for it to be fixed because the dealership was so busy. Turned out Winnebago didn't let the glue dry on the plumbing, soo the water didn't go into the grey tank. It leaked out underneath the trailer. We were really upset with the workmanship, but tried to keep a positive attitude. A few months later, we were at an RV Resort in California with the temperature at 97°. We left our senior dog in the trailer with the air conditioner running. We have a security camera in the trailer so we can make sure he's doing okay. After a couple of hours, I noticed him panting alot. We drove back to the resort right away. It was a 20 minute drive. When I opened the door, I immediately knew what was wrong. The air conditioner had stopped working. I got him outside where he immediately started vomiting from being over heated. Thank God we had a camera so we knew to come back. Otherwise I don't know if he would have survived. We brought the trailer back in. They told us the air conditioner can "freeze" up and stop working. The only thing we can do is pay $1000.00 to have a thermostat installed to ensure it doesn't happen again. I can't tell you how frustrated we are with this rig. A big reason we have it is to leave our senior dog inside when it's best for him. Now we can't trust this rig with him in it. When I called Winnebago about it when it first happened they said "that's a bummer". Really???!! So very disappointed. Worst choice in trailers ever....
- Sue B., California

2019-06-13 2017 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Actually lived in this unit for just under 8 months - two adults AND two small dogs. As my wife says, it was an “intimate” experience. Easy to pull with Toyota Highlander. Did lots of research before purchasing- it was worth the extra dollars for Winnebago quality. Small problem with leak in our roof, but warranty took care of it.
- David Hungerford , Florida

2019-01-11 2016 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Upon retiring after 42 yea s, I wanted a small carefree trailer Where in I could spend several weeks or the occasional weekend. First one was 15 ft and I soon saw was way too confining. I still wanted small and it soon was between the Rpod, Hummingbird or the Drop. All three had THE floor plan, large dry bath, queen bed, awning, big close, good headroom end to end, and plenty of room for my camping stuff. I chose the Drop for 3 reasons, the fantastic vent fan in the bathroom, (no bath fan in others), the Cherry color and the best on line reviews. I didn’t like that it was low to the ground. I had it raised. Problem solved in later models. It pulls like a dream with my SUV. I’m 83 and I travel alone.
- Ann popejoy, Texas