Winnebago Winnie Drop RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Winnie Drop RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Winnebago Winnie Drop RVs? Write a review

2019-06-13 2017 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Actually lived in this unit for just under 8 months - two adults AND two small dogs. As my wife says, it was an “intimate” experience. Easy to pull with Toyota Highlander. Did lots of research before purchasing- it was worth the extra dollars for Winnebago quality. Small problem with leak in our roof, but warranty took care of it.
- David Hungerford , Florida

2019-01-11 2016 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Upon retiring after 42 yea s, I wanted a small carefree trailer Where in I could spend several weeks or the occasional weekend. First one was 15 ft and I soon saw was way too confining. I still wanted small and it soon was between the Rpod, Hummingbird or the Drop. All three had THE floor plan, large dry bath, queen bed, awning, big close, good headroom end to end, and plenty of room for my camping stuff. I chose the Drop for 3 reasons, the fantastic vent fan in the bathroom, (no bath fan in others), the Cherry color and the best on line reviews. I didn’t like that it was low to the ground. I had it raised. Problem solved in later models. It pulls like a dream with my SUV. I’m 83 and I travel alone.
- Ann popejoy, Texas