Winnebago Winnebago RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Winnebago RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Scott Baldassari from Arkansas says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Winnebago RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago Winnebago Travato View Listings

21' Class B on a Promaster Chassis with front wheel drive, super sharp turning radius, great visibility, mirrors and a back up camera is fun to maneuver and drive. Its peppy! Standard array of RV appliances including a basic solar charging system that can be easily added to as you please. Truma super silent and efficient Hot water heater and furnace. Electric step, electric awning with lights, outdoor speakers, Bug screens, & window covers . We love this van! Works great straight "out of the box", turns heads, parks anywhere. I take it to work often just cuz I can. We've had no quality issues, and at near half the price of competitors, I find myself recommending it every time I drive it.
- Scott Baldassari, Arkansas

2015-10-14 2013 Winnebago Winnebago 35P View Listings

This RV has been the best I have had the pleasure of driving and full time living in for the past 2 years. We hardly realized we were towing our dingy at all. I had to keep checking the rear camera to make sure it was still attached. As nice as a new apartment.
- David Moore, North Dakota