Winnebago Warrior Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Warrior RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jordan from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1988 Winnebago Warrior WT321RB View Listings

Fantastic first time I RV, mechanically sound and near perfection drivability and reliability. Third owner, I installed a crate engine by West Coast engines and this thing is a beast. Requires some body work as this is a fixer-upper, but only cosmetic me and with minor issues easily correctable. The only thing that does not work well on this RB of the refrigerator. New brakes, tires, master cylinder, engine and sewer plumbing. And sold 1988 Winnebago warrior class he has gotten us from California to Florida in three days averaging around 20 miles per gallon it’s a beast. You’re selling as we move the money ASAP, and I moving into an apartment in Florida and priced to sell, please contact me with any inquiries. No lowballing, Serious buyers only. Great first time RV for learning the ropes. Need some minor bodywork.
- Jordan , Florida

2020-01-07 1990 Winnebago Warrior 323RC View Listings

We went to see the RV and the photos must have been taken years ago and are not a representation of what we saw. There were patches on the roof, wires hanging out, cabinets broken... not worth the drive to see it, In the current condition, it is overpriced. Don't waste your time
- Susan Fischer, California

2019-07-21 1997 Winnebago Warrior 32RQ View Listings

Excellent Layout, Lots of power, Tows 5K easy, Drives almost as easy as an SUV. Plenty of storage space inside and out. Two Air Conditioners work excellent. Body has held up very well and the engine is like new. Good Job Owner!
- Bill, California