Winnebago Warrior RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Warrior RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Winnebago Warrior RVs? Write a review

2017-08-17 1988 Winnebago Warrior 321RB View Listings

Fantastic first time I RV, mechanically sound and near perfection drivability and reliability. Third owner, I installed a crate engine by West Coast engines and this thing is a beast. Requires some body work as this is a fixer-upper, but only cosmetic me and with minor issues easily correctable. The only thing that does not work well on this RB of the refrigerator. New brakes, tires, master cylinder, engine and sewer plumbing. And sold 1988 Winnebago warrior class he has gotten us from California to Florida in three days averaging around 20 miles per gallon it’s a beast. You’re selling as we move the money ASAP, and I moving into an apartment in Florida and priced to sell, please contact me with any inquiries. No lowballing, Serious buyers only. Great first time RV for learning the ropes. Need some minor bodywork.
- Jordan , Florida