Winnebago Voyage RVs Reviews (12)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Voyage RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Norma haynes from Florida says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Voyage RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Winnebago Voyage 25RKS View Listings

We bought this uint brand new and have had nothing but problems with and now coldest days of the year we have no heat plus our leaks we should have never bought it and neither shold anyone else to much of a hassle
- Norma haynes, Florida

2019-06-04 2007 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

This winnebago voyage 32H Is Very reliable, very easy to drive, use as far as leveling, expanding the slides, washing out the grey, and black tanks, refilling the water, etc.... also parts are all numbered, readily available, and at a great price, makes heads turn ... best RV we’ve ever owned
- Franco Caputo , California

2019-03-20 2006 Winnebago Voyage 38J View Listings

We have owned this motor home since 9/18/2015. We have traveled with our grandchildren and friends having wonderful memories. We also traveled to Florida for the winters living in the motor home from 5 to 6 months a year. Since this model is so spacious, we were very comfortable. We also made other trips for shorter stays. This is a well taken care of Camper and we are sorry to have to let it go. We just don't use it that much
- Janet Lembo, Florida

2019-01-20 2008 Winnebago Voyage 38J View Listings

Have enjoyed the RV EXPERIENCES immensely! Traveled, Work-camped and met lots of interesting and fun people. Like any other vehicle, maintenance and upkeep varied by year and issue as the coach was used and aged. Most issues were corrected quickly and I’m glad I had the GoodSam Extended Warranty program. Gave me piece of mind. Coach was very comfortable and livable, design, glass and mirrors gave the feel of much more space and brought the outdoors in. Finishes, cabinetry and comfortable furniture added to the enjoyment factor; not fancy but very pleasant!! Improvements included, flat screen TV, satellite dish, high-boy toilet and recliner after removal of small and uncomfortable couch. Queen size bed mattress and cover was extremely comfortable, especially for a large person. I will miss having the coach but my age has caught up with me!!
- Steve Nelson , Florida

2018-12-23 2007 Winnebago Voyage 35A View Listings

Excellent couples floor plan, large fridge, lots of room with 3 slides and a good sized bedroom. Dual pane windows, optional heat pump with basement AC make it a excellent 4 season motor home. We have driven it 3000 miles so far averaging 9 mpg. It cruises nicely on the interstates at 70 mph staying with the regular traffic. It’s been a great experience so far both driving and living in it!
- Richard , Arizona

2018-12-08 2008 Winnebago Voyage 38J View Listings

I like it this is my first RV it has a lot of room for me and my wife and 2 little yorkie I just want to see the country how much is delivered change I always want a RV I see so many on the road they look so beautiful
- Oreal DOUGLASS , New Jersey

2018-08-16 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

We bought this used 2 years ago and have enjoyed traveling in it and exploring different parts of the country. We were new to the RVing world, so this has been a learning process, but we're glad this is the motorhome we chose. We've been impressed with Winnebago's online information and the availability of part numbers and diagrams. They've been quick to provide answers when we've called their service number with questions. With two slideouts, it is very roomy and comfortable. My husband enjoys driving it. We like the extra headroom in the coach. Underbody AC works well.
- Sestina Stinson, Iowa

2018-02-06 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

I did a lot of research to find this ideal layout which included the u-shaped dinet, good kitch work space. The full side slide allows comfortable space the full length of the RV and extra large space in the bedroom area. We love the layout still but have had many problems. Most annoying is the leak in the grey water tank if it fills more than 3/4 full. We also spent lots of $$ having the full side slide fixed ($2,000 but now fine) and to replace the cooling unit on the full size frig ($4,000). The frig also needs constant defrosting of the cooling 'fins' which mean poors seals but googling shows this to be a common prpblem. The furnace had a small repair but compartment door corroded so 3 hrs to get it off. We have also had numerous issues with the truck battery and replaced twice since we got it used in 2014. When everything works its great. I'm not sure we have more issues than usual but I wish RVs were made better. PS. I had to rate the warranty to submit the review but it was probably past warranty when we bought it and I have not had any experience of that.
- Gillian Marston, Ontario

2017-10-19 2007 Winnebago Voyage 25RKS View Listings

Plenty of room to move around.Comfortable sleeping and comfortable traveling.there is room for a family to enjoy traveling.there are all new tires so you can be safe traveling long distance.Nice size bathroom for a family too.Plenty of room to eat in coach.
- Ronald Behnken, Florida

2017-06-26 2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J View Listings

This is a beautiful rig, spacious and well planned out. Drive bed and tows like a dream with great visibility. It has all the bells and whistles, easy to set up and break down. You'll never miss being in a brick and mortar home!
- Casey Sellentin , Florida

2017-03-02 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

I want to bagel voyage has brought us so many fun filled experiences and memories. With it's solid driving experience and reliability give us a lot of stress free travel time. And the way Winnebago numbers each part it makes it extremely easy to replace anything that may break on the way alone for way less stressful experience. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family as a matter fact as soon as I get used to having our new twins we will be re-purchasing a similar if not the same exact make and model
- Franco Caputo, California

2016-05-01 2008 Winnebago Voyage 35L View Listings

This RV is a high end Class A coach with many factory upgrades. The 22,000 pound Workhorse chassis with the 8.1 liter V8 engine coupled with the Allison 6-speed automatic transmission provides exceptional power for towing a vehicle and climbing hills. Side looking cameras makes it easy to see any vehicles in your blindspots which activate when the turn signal is engaged. The chassis offers a stable ride with responsive steering. The energy/power management system allows you to run the coach on most 30 amp services even though the coach has a 50 amp connection. A residential style chassis mounted heat pump system provides air-conditioning and heat using the parks electrical system saving you propane. Without roof mounted air conditioning units the ceiling height throughout is 7'-2". Holding tanks are in the "heated basement" so they will not freeze. Winnebago industries boasts an extensive parts inventory to keep you going. I experienced such a need while traveling and I had the part within two days, so this issue did not interfere with our trip. The quality in construction is obvious throughout and all systems not manufactured by Winnebago are all name brand, industry standards. We have no regrets in purchasing this coach.
- David J. Ferguson, Massachusetts