Winnebago Viva RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Viva RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bets_boop from Ontario says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Viva RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Winnebago Viva 23L View Listings

We bought a 2014 Itasca Viva from a dealer in Ontario. We had nothing but problems with it, since the day we picked it up. We took it back to the factory in Iowa with a list of 40+ items to be fixed, including, but not limited to: Hot & cold taps backward, furnace didn't work, bed fell apart, bathroom door wouldn't close, on & on. The quality of workmanship is terrible. We thought Winnebago was top of the line & Itasca was their best. NOT. It has been back & forth from the Winnebago dealer to the Chrysler dealer several times, because it developed a wobble at @ 30mph & neither can figure out the problem & each blames the other. Chrysler said it was a drive shaft (it is front wheel drive), or maybe from the weight distribution of the coach. The final answer was that Winnebago says it is the liquid in the tanks. There is no way an RV owner would be able to travel with tanks totally empty. It is unrealistic to expect us to empty it in the desert or on the beach, before we return home. We tried to deal with the dealer to trade this lemon in, but they basicly told us they didn't want to deal with us.
- Bets_boop, Ontario

2019-11-04 2016 Winnebago Viva 23L View Listings

2016 Itasca Viva has been great. The people that can sleep in it is great. 4 seatbelts for passengers and two seatbelts in the front. The gas mileage is good. We get around 15 mpg. Easy to park on the road. Looking for camp site is easy, since it's only 24 ft. Lots of storage inside the cabin and outside. The shower is quite spacious. Lots of LED lights. Has 2 tv's. Microwave, refrigerator and freezer, propane stove, roof air conditioner / heater, sound system. Went to Oregon coast, and stayed at Beverley Beach, amazingly we got more than 7 channels using just the tv antenna that's on board. Used DVD movies and the sound was great. The only concern I have is, the LED lights on the ceiling keeps burning out. So I have spare ones handy to replace it every time it needs changing. It would have been nice to have a spare tire. I guess you can have it installed separately as I've seen photos of some that has it. Yes the brake squeals. That's minor for me. As for the engine, I don't have any concerns. No breakdowns so far. The back up camera gives like a cob web image at night, still you can see what's behind you, fine in the daytime. Overall the unit is very practical and the value for me is reasonable. Not too expensive to buy, compared to a MB.
- Lex Mallari, British Columbia