Winnebago View RVs Reviews (57)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago View RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dale from Florida says:

Have you owned any Winnebago View RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

I've driven 1500 miles in 5 months and the bed above the cab is cracking. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Dealer will take as a trade in but I am required to pay $12,500 trade in amount for the SAME vehicle. Winnebago should eat the difference due to workmanship issue. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. You cannot fix a structure issue. Dealer wants to sand down cracks and reapply fiberglass to hide cracks but this does not repair vehicle cause. The cause is there is no flexibility for overhead bed cab because it lays on top of sprinter driving cab...
- Dale, Florida

2019-10-10 2018 Winnebago View 24D View Listings

Exceptional vehicle drove great across the country. I got about 16 miles per gallon driving to Canada. Had no issues very easy to use for a novice RVer. Easy to drive and easy to park. Takes me 15 mins average to park and set up. Sleeping is a breeze with the fold out Murphy Bed this is the best floor plan maximum room. Beds are comfortable. Living area comfortable I liked in this for six months and had no issues with another person and two french bulldogs.
- Lori Young, Florida

2019-09-19 2015 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

The View is a great choice for 2 to 4 people. The ride is superb and the Mercedes diesel is barely broken in! We have a service B due soon but I will get it done soon. Selling it because we want to get into boating
- David Garner, Florida

2019-08-14 2014 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

This Winnebago 24J has all the necessities. Compact yet comfortable. 15 MPG with a diesel Mercedes turbo power plant. Take it any place and enjoy. The coach has separate power generator and batteries. Drive train battery with engine is separate with the capability to connect if additional power is needed.
- Allan Mee, Michigan

2019-08-12 2018 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

Time to upgrade because we I love this RV and have had a BLAST with it. So easy to operate and travel with. We are trying up upgrade to a bigger one due to increase in family events. The View was our 1st RV and we did our research to buy the best. Now to get the same but bigger. With all the same upgraded features. Drives like a car and parking is super easy. We tow an enclosed trailer with all our toys in it and the Views pulls it great with no change in fuel milage. The onboard control panel with generator makes it easy to turn on and off, as well as heated water tanks so no worries it temperatures go down at night. Love watching TV as a passenger while on the road, makes the road trip seem shorter. Instant hot tankless water is awesome on this unit, always have steaming hot water. Love that the refrigerator can run off electrical, LP, or batteries (food is always sure to be cold). plenty of storage for clothing and personal items.
- michelle wilson, Michigan

2019-06-29 2010 Winnebago View 25A View Listings

The Winnebago 25A is an upgrade from the 24A, as the 25 A comes with ultra leather interior, along with a quiet diesel generator, and powered awning, along with a 15000BTU air conditioner-heat pump. Both units are easy to drive and park. The full wall slide gives the coach a generous amount of living space.
- Howard Wilson, Arizona

2019-06-29 2010 Winnebago View 25A View Listings

Our Winnebago View is an enjoyable and easy to drive RV. We have taken it on many trips and found it to be fuel efficient, have a comfortable ride, plenty of storage for its compact size and it fits in many spaces a larger RV wouldn't. The interior is beautifully made and the quality is excellent. The benefit of having our own sleeping accommodations, bath, ample kitchen space and still be able to maneuver in large cities and on busy freeways has been a plus.
- Howard Wilson, Arizona

2019-06-28 2019 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

I purchased a 2019 Winnebago view from Lichtsinn RV in Iowa. I have to be clear my complaint is NOT with the good people at Lichtsinn. They are courteous, efficient, cost effective, professional and customer oriented. My plan was to buy from them over and over again...UNTIL....I rolled out of Iowa excited to have my brand new View. On the drive home the infotainment system stopped working. Without going into all the DOZENS and DOZENS of emails, phone calls, return trips to maintenance department, and texts to both Winnebago and Riverpark (the reseller of the infotainment system) my situation remains unaddressed over a YEAR later. I finally took the vehicle back and had an entirely new system put in. It too was defective. Recently with riverpark on the line after replacing every part of this system I took the entire panel of the RV apart. I wanted to give them one last chance to make this right before giving up and handing it over to my legal department. I saw what the problem was and he (Riverpark) admitted it was a mass manufacturing defect with a cheap attempted fix. He sent me to Winnebago, Winnebago sent me back to Riverpark...you can see where this is going. If you have a problem NEITHER WINNEBAGO NOR RIVERPARK WILL ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY. I plan to leave reviews everywhere I can to raise awareness. I will purchase a third party system and rather than replace my view every two to three years as planned I will switch to another manufacturer that will stand behind their products and those of their third party manufacturers. This morning I received a voicemail from Riverpark...thinking maybe they had come to their senses and worked something out I listened, yet again giving them the benifit of the doubt. It was a woman from Riverpark looking for one of the defective 50 cent plastic nav SD cards to be returned to them. At least someone is taking care of the big problems over there? Hence this review.
- Mark Kuschinski, Wisconsin

2019-06-21 2007 Winnebago View 23J View Listings

This Winnebago View 23J is great for short camp trips or extended cross country travel. It’s large enough to sleep 6 people yet small enough to park almost anywhere. The front cab is very spacious and comfortable to drive. Super Soft, adjustable seats, arm rests and lumbar supports. Tons of head & leg room, and the drive is very smooth with factory cruise control and a back up camera. Nice extra large windows and large adjustable side view mirrors. This is a very reliable Mercedes 2.7L Diesel 5 cylinder Auto transmission that averaged us 16-18 MPG on several long distance trips. Everything is in great condition, the AC and stove and convection oven all work like brand new. The fridge/freezer is the perfect size to stock up or just have the necessities. This layout is truly a delight whether your traveling alone or with several people. 23J floor plan includes a bed in the back that hides and gives access to the outdoor garage and interior storage space. Several sleep options to include up to 6 people comfortably! The cab-over loft is a full size and the dinette also transforms into a comfy couch style twin bed. All original beds, couch cushions, and privacy panels for loft and back bedroom. The slide out dinette opens up the kitchen and main entry area, leaving enough space to move around with ease and cook/entertain comfortably! Large skylight above the loft with access to the roof and windows throughout with original dual blackout shades.
- Kyle, Florida

2019-06-17 2009 Winnebago View 24A View Listings

This Motorhome has been a dream to drive, can go anywhere. Winnebago has done this rig right with quality & thought thru out. All plumbing has been installed for ease of use and weather protection. Very comfortable living for multi-month trips. Age and health dictate this sale.
- Lloyd Holmes, California

2019-06-11 2017 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

This is a terrific motorhome. It has several quality features and the diesel engine is efficient and cost saving. We lived in it for 6 months, the 2 of us, and were very comfortable. It didn't seem crowded, probably because of the bump out. Very comfortable on the road as well. We loved the twin beds, but it can be made into a queen size. We added extra storage shelves in kitchen, bath, and under refrigerator which helped in less shopping trips. All in all it is a fun unit and easy to drive and maintain.
- Larry Dickinson, New York

2019-06-03 2009 Winnebago View 24A View Listings

This RV is a Dream to drive and can go anyplace. Winnebago built quality into this unit and the Sprinter/Mercedes combination is a winner. The Weingard TV Slimguard antenna is auto search and is plug & play for the DTV Genie receiver. HWH hydraulic leveling jacks make leveling a done deal. The solar pad keeps batteries up to snuff even in the shade. Bonus entertainment item "Lifetime Sirus" package.
- Lloyd Holmes, California

2019-05-23 2007 Winnebago View 23H View Listings

Bought both of these Winnebago Views 2007 23H and 2017 24J as mobile offices, 4 season rooms on wheels, and city folk campers. Love nature, but we're happy to keep it outside at night. Real campers have been very friendly and helpful to us anyway (except for Andrew Jackson...a small dog who isn't fond of Yankees and relieved himself on my wife's bicycle). We put almost 91,000 miles on the 2007 and we have a good start on the 2017. I've read several reviews complaining about owners having to maintain their rigs. I've had to replace electrical components that wear out but I budgeted for that because they are being hauled around in a truck (Sprinter). I've had very few repairs on either of the Mercedes Turbo Diesel engines. The interiors look pretty much the same as when I bought both Views. Seldom had kids in either and they were always well behaved. Only had a few well trained dogs (not Andrew Jackson) visit briefly. I don't expect to need another in my lifetime. If I found a winning lottery ticket, I might splurge on another View. The size is perfect for two people, two bicycles, two laptops, an electric guitar, a few vintage towels and table clothes, and a collapsible wagon full of beach paraphernalia, and an ample supply of reading material. I can't wait to pull into the next county, state, or national park, put the side out, open the windows, grab something cold from the fridge, and chill. I know that this kind of camping is not for everyone. I don't understand it exactly. But, I'm glad that different people like different things. It makes for much more interesting shared experiences.
- Rick Cavallaro, Ohio

2019-05-19 2018 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

The Winnebago View is one of the best RV made, I love it. To go RVing over to the ocean and park on the beach in the summertime and go south in the winter time. But after I lost my partner it is not so much fun. So that is why I am selling it. If you are looking for a good one this is it. Thanks John
- john, Oregon

2019-04-27 2019 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

Bought a new Winnebago View and picked it up October 5, 2018. The motorhome has been in the shop for 2.5 months out of the 6 months we have owned it (3 separate failure issues). Currently it is in the shop and no one can say how much longer it will be in the shop. Horrible customer experience. Would never recommend anyone buying a Winnebago. Have been in contact with Greg and Steve in customer service and owner relations at Winnebago. Apparently it is acceptable for a motorhome to be in the shop over 33% of the time. Neither were able to offer any assistance. Worst customer experience I have had in my life. What is the point to owning a motorhome when you can't drive and enjoy it.
- Joel Hill , Texas

2019-04-18 2009 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

I have owned 3 Views two 24G's and this 24J this one is the best floorplan we have found for sharing space with others on trips with family and friends I have owned 3 Views two 24G's and this 24J this one is the best floorplan we have found for sharing space with others on trips with family and friends
- Art.D, California

2019-04-09 2017 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

A great RV. High quality furnishings. Have had no problems. Unit drives like a dream. Pick up is excellent and you must check the rear view camera to ensure toad is still connected. Cannot tell you are towing anything. Absolutely love the unit.
- Jay Renstrom, Wisconsin

2019-01-19 2008 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We loved the layout and all the amazing storage you get in this model. Unfortunately it's been so many problems to fix we are selling now. had this 3 years and on average the maintenance is $550/month….so yeah that stinks so many things. 3 leaks, headliner fell, steps broke, replaced awning once and slide awning twice. Glow plugs failed for second time in two years other owner fixed recently prior, water heater filter started leaking, headliner needed fixed, drawers needed new latches, cupboards needed more bracing, shower head replaced, hard to get service when on the road due to some mercedes not able to work on it since it's owned by dodge model. awesome design sad amount of maintenance. siding now getting dirty looking every 2 or 3 months need wash and wax getting grey spots. would be so much better painted. I'm forgetting lots of other repairs...
- Nurse wmn, Florida

2019-01-13 2008 Winnebago View 24H View Listings

We have had a great time in this Rv. We have driven about 50k on this MH. Avg 14 mpg. Need bed that you can get ou of each side. Upgraded propane gas to use aux tanks. Upgraded water to fill using pump.
- Frank spanjers, Arizona

2018-12-07 2018 Winnebago View 25V View Listings

This is an over designed RV with travel in mind by incorporating a specially designed frame coupled with independent suspensyand hydraulic disc brakes. Well designed for comfort with quality furnature, for business with a well placed desk and comfortable living with packed insulation
- Carlos Perez, Florida

2018-11-09 2016 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

The RV is a pleasure to drive. Fairly easy to find parking. The navigation system is fantastic. The gas mileage is respectable. The gas mileage is pretty darn good, as much as 18 mpg on some legs of a trip. The gray/black water electric drain system is fantastic.
- Ronald P Hamilton, California

2018-10-31 2017 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

Being that this is our 1st RV (2nd one we're owned) and a repeat customer to our dealership 1 year later to buy the same model except our 2nd one was the 24G it's been nothing short of a perfect RV. Drives and handles like an expensive car. More than enough room for myself and my wife, dogs too if their part of the family. Take a look and take it home to experience this for yourself.
- Jerry Klein, California

2018-08-28 2013 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

For the use I needed it for it was perfect. I can no longer use it because my husbands health prevents me for traveling. I have show dogs and travel all over the U.S.A. and Canada showing my dogs. For me it is perfect as my dogs are not welcome in all hotels.
- Emilie woodruff, British Columbia

2018-08-26 2013 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We have had a wonderful fun time with this RV. We can no longer travel have decided to find a new home for her. We hope some one else will enjoy this RV as much as we have. it is easy on fuel and is tip top condition. my husbands health makes it impossible to travel
- Emilie Woodruff, British Columbia

2018-08-17 2006 Winnebago View 23H View Listings

Really enjoyed this RV. Very good gas mileage and easy to drive, park and maneuver. Comfortable for a small family. Mercedes diesel and transmission coupled together make a great combination. The Winnebago coach has it all and solidly build in the 2006 model year.
- Ken , California