Winnebago Vectra RVs Reviews (17)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Vectra RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Joe Wilson from Alabama says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Vectra RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD View Listings

Glad I didn't get a 40 ft. The 36 is much more maneuverable for COE and State parks. Love the fact that it has convenient extras like the automatic shore power reels and hose reels, central vacuum, 2500 watt inverter, black water tank flusher, and washer/dryer. Pulls my 8000 lb. trailer with ease and only a 1/2 mpg loss.
- Joe Wilson, Alabama

2019-01-20 1994 Winnebago Vectra 31RQ View Listings

We have had various RVs over the past 60 years from popups to motorhomes. This coach at 24'6" is a great size for day trips or cross country RVing. You can drive it and park it most anywhere. I especially like the fiberglass roof, storage, largest front tv of all the competition, quality leather interior and cabinetry along with the queen size bed in the rear not being in a slide which enables the better half a couple more hours sleep while I break camp and get an early start to the next destination. Also like the space afforded by the large circular dinette/wardrobe slide and spacious sleep area over the cab.
- Tom, North Carolina

2019-01-06 1995 Winnebago Vectra 34RA View Listings

We bought an older 1995 Winnebego. Loving the comfort and craftmanship. We like all the extra features it came with. Easy to maneuver. Love the window out the back. Only thing my we do not like is the holdout couch.
- Winnie, Maine

2019-01-04 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD View Listings

Motor home is very liviable, and over All quality is very good. Excellent driving and towing capabilities. The 400 hp engine really adds to the performance. I am selling only because of my health, I love this coach!
- George perry, South Dakota

2018-12-06 1994 Winnebago Vectra 31RQ View Listings

I bought this Winnebago Vectra with only 46,000 miles on it. it was well taken care of by the previous owner. very clean on the inside. I was very excited to have a good one to bring up to today's technology and also update Common wearable things like tires and brakes. I started out with all the essential things to make it safe brand new tires, all new brake parts, upgraded suspension parts and then went off from there. I tuned up the generator, tuned up the 454 Chevy big block, cleaned the furnace, replaced the toilet with a much bigger made of porcelain one and then really got into it. I Put in brand new vinyl plank flooring updated the old dark brown walls with some fresh primer and paint, Updated all the cabinet handles with polished nickel. Threw away the old couch and recliner and put in a brand new couch and recliner. And then for me the best part was ripping out the every day dinette booth tobgained lots of floor space and installed a wall-mounted dinette and then for me the best part was ripping out the every day dinette booth to gain lots of floor space and installed a wall-mounted breakfast/dinner bar. Like I said it was in great shape to begin with... the awning is in beautiful shape the exterior looks great and with the updated interior I also installed two LED TVs, surround sound sound bar, Weboost cell phone signal booster, A brand new Kenmore combo microwave/convection oven. This thing has all the modern features with the retro look of a 90s class a motorhome. Summer 2018 I had a seasonal on the water the AC drain grate Nice hot showers with the 6 gallon hot water heater Cooking on the stove along with the microwave convection oven like home away from home. It drives so smooth and straight down the road with all the new parts in the engine purring like a kitten
- steve, Maine

2018-10-07 2008 Winnebago Vectra 40TD View Listings

Winnebago builds a fantastic product that lasts and is easily serviceable. We had no failures without 16,000 miles of driving. I have no hesitation recommending this unit or purchasing another in the future.
- Austin Holder, Ontario

2018-09-28 2004 Winnebago Vectra 40AD View Listings

Coach drives and handles well. Very smooth ride. Love the residential ac/heat pump hvac. Great floor plan. Tv is right in front of sofa at eye level. Sharp turning radius. Well constructed unit. Fiberglass roof is a big plus for maintenance. Winnebago is one of the few companies that are still in business so you are able to get parts if you need them.
- Charlie Harris, Alabama

2018-09-06 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD View Listings

We have lived in this RV for 2 years, it is very spacious with lots of storage for just about everything you need, all the amenities of a Fine Home. I found driving it was a Great experience, it handles very well, you’ve got a full 180 Degree view of the road and surroundings ahead of you, I did install 2 Led flood lights to my back up lights which made it way better when backing up was needed or just attaching or taking off your second vehicle. We travelled all over the southern US even on some narrow and winding high mountain roads....No Problem
- Garry Amyot, British Columbia

2018-09-04 2004 Winnebago Vectra 40WD View Listings

Took my even ito the Sanford Fl. $17,000.00 later and I had to take it back three times and had to prove that their goof caused some problems. Once that was fixed I parked it at home. Now we get ready to go and I find the house air in the area worked on does not work and the main awning doesn’t work either. Be very careful with La Mesa not the first time we have a problem with this company. Try everything you can before you leave. Nothing against the coach just the dealership.
- Gary, Florida

2016-08-09 2007 Winnebago Vectra 40KD View Listings

We love our Vectra, we travel alot and do extended stays in Arizona. Our vectra is very comfortable, easy to drive and has been trouble free. We tow a 2012 Jeep with no problems on any climb and the exhaust brake going down the other side is a great safety feature and brake saver.
- Bob R, Washington

2016-03-04 2006 Winnebago Vectra 40FD View Listings

We purchased our Vectra one owner, 30K and loaded with every option available. We love it. We had it out for 5 months the first time we took it out. We we comfortable and enjoyed every minute we are in her. We have the large picture windows on one of the glides and it makes all the difference in the world with the overall comfort of the couch. Thanks LazyDays Tucson for having her on your lot when we decided to upgrade. There will be no trade off for us. This is our forever other home with multiple adjustable views to fit our whims. We call her the Beast
- Peggy Dunnivan, Kansas

2015-03-11 2007 Winnebago Vectra 40TD View Listings

I've had my RV for 7yrs and love it. Enjoyed many nights in it and love to drive it. Like any house on wheels it's had a few minor issues but all in all to be expected. Fit and finish are fantastic and all the little things Winnebago thought of in 2007 are a bonus.
- Mike, Alberta

2015-01-23 1999 Winnebago Vectra 40QD View Listings

Replaced one power steering unit per year for eight years. The power steering failed one time on the edge of an arroyo. The emotional stress was the worst of any unit owned in 46 years of rving.
- Joe Miklosi, Texas

2015-01-08 1995 Winnebago Vectra 36RD View Listings

drove it to the west coast. did great
- Jimmy Smith, North Carolina

2014-12-29 1996 Winnebago Vectra Diesel View Listings

J'ai eu une tente roulotte, une roulotte, un Westfalia, un Winnebago Lesharo
- Reynald, Quebec

2014-12-29 1999 Winnebago Vectra 39Y View Listings

Vary comfortable vehicle for two to four people. Drives easy, tows our car with no problems. Great floor plan with all the options you could possible want or need. Basement AC, In-motion satellite system, washer/dryer combo, dishwasher, separate microwave/convection oven and regular oven, automatic leveling hydraulic jacks, built-in vacuum cleaner, 2000 watt inverter etc. The only downside for us is the size. A lot of the campsites in our area that we love are to small for our RV. At 40 feet long we can not fit in some of our favorite sites.
- Russ, California