Winnebago Vectra Grand Tour RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Vectra Grand Tour RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Winnebago Vectra Grand Tour RVs? Write a review

2016-01-07 1999 Winnebago Vectra Grand Tour 39Y View Listings

We absolutely LOVE our RV,,the ONLY reason we are selling it, is because my husband has become disabled and I cannot drive it. We bought another smaller RV that I can drive, hence we don't need two RV's. If I could keep this RV and have an inexpensive place to store it, I would keep it. I already know everything about it and it's been good to us, but we can't store 2 RV's, hence our desire to sell this one.
- Denice, California

2014-12-29 1999 Winnebago Vectra Grand Tour 39Y View Listings

Vary comfortable vehicle for two to four people. Drives easy, tows our car with no problems. Great floor plan with all the options you could possible want or need. Basement AC, In-motion satellite system, washer/dryer combo, dishwasher, separate microwave/convection oven and regular oven, automatic leveling hydraulic jacks, built-in vacuum cleaner, 2000 watt inverter etc. The only downside for us is the size. A lot of the campsites in our area that we love are to small for our RV. At 40 feet long we can not fit in some of our favorite sites.
- Russ, California