Winnebago Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (30)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

SJ. Tyrrell from Kansas says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Outstanding travel trailer! Who needs big? you want big? Stay in your house! Compact living at its best! Easy to pull, enough space, comfort, and livability. Solid as a safe! Everything works as it should. I love the ducted A/C. Ideal trailer for single, couple, small family. Everything a camper needs, nothing you don't! Very impressed with this 2106FBS! Quality at a great price! Why pay more for some behemoth trailer you need a semi to pull? Get a Winnebago Today!
- SJ. Tyrrell, Kansas

2019-06-18 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 27BHSS View Listings

At first we loved the unit. Then we noticed every trip something else was falling apart. The entire unit is built using staples. The beds have all fallen apart, the slide door has come off 3 times. The trim on the dinette and bunks fell off. I don't see any quality in the unit anywhere now that we k ow what to look for. First week camping 18 items to be fixed.
- Ryan Bailey, Alberta

2019-06-13 2017 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Actually lived in this unit for just under 8 months - two adults AND two small dogs. As my wife says, it was an “intimate” experience. Easy to pull with Toyota Highlander. Did lots of research before purchasing- it was worth the extra dollars for Winnebago quality. Small problem with leak in our roof, but warranty took care of it.
- David Hungerford , Florida

2019-05-26 2016 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

We bought our minnie on memorial day 2017 so next Monday will be 2 years. We were convinced it was better quality but I'm starting to believe it is basically made just like your average towable with a few exceptions. Sure it has the gel coat exterior but what else. The wood frame under the dinette is very thin and has a bad crack and the frame under the bed doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. The appliances are the same as any other rv. My attwood water heater has been terrible when using gas. The auto ignite quit before our first dry camp. I had it fixed before the warranty expired but the second camping trip after having it repaired it quit again. The problem was the heaters electrical board. It costs over $200 by itself alone and only has a 90 day warranty. When working properly it really puts out the hot water. We've only been on 8 camping trips in 2 years. Three dry camping and rest with full hookups. Also two of the electrical outlets came out while unplugging a phone charger and a coffee pot. They broke like dry pasta. Even though it was under warranty winnebago refuse to cover the repairs. They claimed we snatched them out and were not responsible. I assure you we did not by a new camper of supposedly better quality to abuse it. Both of the shower heads leaked profusely when the faucet is on but turned off at the head. That made it hard to conserve water. I'm not saying its a bad camper and you shouldn't buy one. Overall I'm satisfied with it just not sure it's better quality as claimed. I saw several features on other campers I wish I had but sacrificed to go with the winnebago brand. Its rather difficult to access the storage under the dinette. Some access doors on the side would sure be handy. I would rate it a 7 out of 10. Maybe these things I mentioned are must worse on the other brands. Who knows. We've enjoyed camping and hope to make many more memories in our camper. That's my two year summary.
- Rex king, Mississippi

2019-05-11 2015 Winnebago Minnie 2451BHS View Listings

This rig track and sets up fast and always makes a statement. Every possible option. Very liveable with walk-in closet and massive storage. Travels easily and dual axis gives a road stability enhanced with stabilized with tow bars included.
- Leah, Massachusetts

2019-04-22 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS View Listings

We bought this RV in July of 2017. We have traveled over 8000 miles. We only had 1 issue. The kitchen faucet was leaking. They replaced it with no questions. We have had no other problems. It is light enough to tow with a Toyota 4 runner. The layout is great. Plenty of storage. We love this trailer. It is perfect for a couple. We did add a 160 watt solar panel with 2 batteries. We have had no issues with power while camping off grid. We would highly recommend.
- Jennifer B, Colorado

2019-04-09 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2455BHS View Listings

We took our time selecting this trailer visiting three large RV shows. Loved the floorplan, features, and quality. We lived in this for 90 days with two kids who are 10 and 12 and stayed in National Parks. This model is great for families who want their own personal space but also want to come together in the "great room" in the middle for meals and movies.
- Patty , Florida

2019-03-28 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Great little tows well I have a 2016 Nissan frontier. I have a minor issue with the furnace taking it in for check up but space and quality so far so good.hate where winnebago puts their tv it's pretty stupid for what otherwise great floor plan
- Jose A Rodriquez, California

2019-03-22 2019 Winnebago Minnie Drop 1710 View Listings

Fun very towable small travel trailer. Towed through Canada Maritimes and towed beautifully even in 100km winds with Equalizer Stabilizer attached. Did not use heater or wet bath. Did not use black tank as we stayed only at campgrounds with bathrooms and shoers. Air conditioning, Microwave/convection oven, and refrigerator all worked well. We added memory foam pad and queen bed was very comfortable. TV and radio worked flawlessly. Off road package with 15 inch wheels was great for two tracks and uneven ground. Very functional and easy to back in package. We put full time rear view camera which aided both for road travel and backing into campsites.
- Karl Hausler, Michigan

2019-01-11 2016 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Upon retiring after 42 yea s, I wanted a small carefree trailer Where in I could spend several weeks or the occasional weekend. First one was 15 ft and I soon saw was way too confining. I still wanted small and it soon was between the Rpod, Hummingbird or the Drop. All three had THE floor plan, large dry bath, queen bed, awning, big close, good headroom end to end, and plenty of room for my camping stuff. I chose the Drop for 3 reasons, the fantastic vent fan in the bathroom, (no bath fan in others), the Cherry color and the best on line reviews. I didn’t like that it was low to the ground. I had it raised. Problem solved in later models. It pulls like a dream with my SUV. I’m 83 and I travel alone.
- Ann popejoy, Texas

2018-11-06 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 26RBSS View Listings

This floorplan looks and feels spacious and open. The roof is curved on the Minnie Plus so there is more interior headroom and it really feels open. The gelcoat gives these models a unique look and feel that keeps its nice finish with very little maintenance. The best feature of this model is the spacious interior. It's perfect for longer camping trips and very luxurious for the weekend outings. These units feel less like a "camper" and more like a nice apartment would feel. They tow amazingly well. The bathroom is extremely spacious, possibly one of the most spacious bathrooms in any of the Winnebago travel trailer models. The sliding door features on the bedroom and bathroom save space and provide excellent privacy. All in all, this is a great couples coach and is even perfect for a family of 4 since all would be comfortable sleeping. The unit sleeps six per spec but it would sleep 4 VERY comfortably. I gave the Winnebago warranty department an average grade because I think ALL travel trailer warranty departments need to be more customer focused. I have had this travel trailer for 18 months and have had no technical issues with any of the components. The easy winterization bypass system makes winterizing easy (I can do it in less than 10 minutes).
- John Colangelo, Washington

2018-11-05 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Very solidly built trailer. Excellent quality and materials. Tandem axles- rare in a small trailer! Tows great. Only 3000# dry weight, but has a whopping 7000# GVWR! Great layout and big trailer features. Huge storage....hard to believe, actually. I believe this trailer is the Best of its Class...
- John Anderson, California

2018-11-03 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Big trailer feature in a small trailer. Tandem axles are RARE in small trailers. Tow with V6 SUV. Excellent quality. 7000 GVWR! Dry bath with shower. Big fridge.Excellent fit and finish. Good mattress.
- John Anderson, California

Verified Owner

2018-10-28 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Great couple travel trailer, excellent appliances, great mattress & nice bath room size, easy to pull with Dodge Durango 6 cyl AWD and Blue Ox hitch system. We up graded to porcelain toilet, added slide out awning, rear camera and max flow fan over bed. We found the folding table which stores behind sofa was heavyweight so we switched to two nice light weight wood folding tables. Bottom line comfortable set up for two. Short length insures we can camp all parks.
- Michael & Joan M., Illinois

2018-09-30 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

I love this TT. It has plenty of room The shower is almost as big as mine at home I chose this model because I wanted a walk around bed and a couch. Bought from Davd Arbogast in Ohio. Check them out
- D. Moroyx, Colorado

2018-08-23 2017 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Excellent to tow with small truck or SUV. 3000 lbs dry. It has everything that most bigger rigs have, just less walking space inside. Lots of storage. We love ours. The quality is evident after being in lower end trailers.
- Steve Ing, Florida

2018-08-04 2016 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS View Listings

My wife and I have owned a 2106ds micro minnie for since Feb. 2016 and have traveled 20,000 miles with it. It is a good trailer for two who are traveling and staying a few nights at each destination. Not to live in. It pulls great with a pickup truck. Now the quality of the trailer is totally different. The material used for all cabinets inside the trailer is fiberboard covered with a thin paper. Any water that gets on the floor gets absorbed into the fiberboard. We had a leak around the slideout after 1.5 years when it was not extended. We now have a leak around the slideout when it is extended. Now all the wood work is swollen and peeling that touches the floor. The quality of the couch and the seat with the murphy bed are pretty poor(we are mostly out of the trailer except to sleep). I would expect a product costing as much as this does would last longer. Products made by other manufactures in the trailer are holding up. However, I would not ever buy a trailer with a Attwood On Demand water heater. It has been nothing but trouble. So in summary I would not buy this trailer again.
- Chuck, Florida

2018-07-25 2018 Winnebago Minnie Drop 170K View Listings

Great evening for the minimalist- favorite part is the outdoor kitchen set up- easy to haul, great quality all around! Have traveled across the country in this with a family of four and a dog for several weeks- has been super reliable and very easy- I would definitely recommend this camper
- chrissy Cox, Ohio

2018-06-25 2013 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

Although the trailer has performed well. The Red paint has completed be ond repair had several service people trying to restore colour but no luck. Needs to be painted properly. Waxed and cleaned twice yearly and kept in shade Except for periods during the summer . Poor quality of paint . No help from Winnebago Mini past Warranty $6000. Paint Job
- Wolfgang Rueckwart, British Columbia

2017-12-16 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2401RG View Listings

This is 3rd winnebago i have owned. The 2401rg is the biggest purchased. No issues with this model. I did upgrade mattress and rear lighting additions. Liveability is a-1. Very roomy, no wasted space, storage is vast, trl. Is tight,and goes down the road smooth. Very comfortable couch, l-shaped kitchen is the way to go! Separate bedroom with entry door to bath is extra nice, front door and rear door is an outstanding feature. All trailers this size and larger should have this! Double gray tanks? I love that! The bigger slide is a plus with huge closet in slide. Best floorplan i have ever had! I would not hesitate to buy a 2401rg. Happy camping!
- STEPHEN TYRRELL, Kansas

2017-11-04 2014 Winnebago Ultralite 27RBDS View Listings

Front decal started to rip as soon as we got it. Talked to the manufacturer and they said bring it to Indiana and they would fix it. Local dealer said they would not get enough money to fix it. Now the roof has a soft spot from water damage and the dealer said it has been that way probably as long as we have had it. Our dream is now a nightmare. Oh ya, the spayer port started to leak after 2 years. Sorry we bought it!
- Steven navulis, Wisconsin

2017-08-25 2016 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 2401RG View Listings

My husband is "portly" and the bathroom has plenty of room for him to be comfortable which was our main reason for buying this model. We were downsizing from a 30ft motorhome. The kitchen is sufficient although the walls are awful to clean when splattered from food from the stove. We loved the light colored look of the walls and furniture to get away from the dark paneling in most campers. The queen mattress was TERRIBLE and I didn't realize it until after we bought which was my mistake, it was hard as a rock so we switched it with our guest room mattress before our trip. This make the bed extremely high and awkward but very comfortable. The couch seemed comfortable at first but is narrower than a normal couch and broke the 2nd time we used it, it was replaced sloppily under warranty and the front board is still hanging. The dinette also seemed comfortable even for my husband but is NOT comfortable as a bed and the cushions do not fit properly at all when made into a bed. The nearest place to warranty is an hour away so haven't brought it back yet. I have no problem at all with the A/C, Frig, Sink, Stove, septic system. It tows great with our 2500 Dodge too. I would've liked fewer drawers with a bottom cabinet instead but we tend to overpack so cabinet room is fine. Bathroom linen cabinet if Fantastic! Double doors which let you access bedroom and kitchen when slide is in is a big plus for those quick stops and while not in use. The closet is large and we added a 4 drawer plastic type dresser inside since we didn't need too much hanging room. I would've liked wall switches instead of having to reach up and turn the lights on. We added a canopy over the slide-out and felt that should've been included in the price but overpaid for it anyway. Ours is the gray outdoor color pattern which matches our truck nicely but gets really dirty since we live in FL and store it out in the yard. We are trying to find a place to build a pole barn to put it under. So in conclusion, I like everything but the couch and dinette cushions which I'm trying to get resolved.
- Lori P, Florida

2017-08-13 2017 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

We just returned from a 15 day trip in our Minnie Winne 2250ds. It towed great with sway bars and the quality is amazing. I can live in this RV if needed. The only things that I was somewhat dismayed with is the satellite dots do not light up when an accurate signal is honed in on and the MATTRESS IS HORRIBLE. I am a 43 year old nurse and my back is SCREAMING. For what we paid for this RV $60,000 including tax, I am dismayed that I must buy a new mattress as the quality is departments store awe full. Definitely room for improvement there.
- Sheila , British Columbia

2017-04-03 2015 Winnebago Minnie 2101FBS View Listings

We loved the roominess of the open floor plan, ease of towing, comfortable bed and that amazing blue color!!!! Wonderful camper that we thoroughly enjoyed. The only reason for selling it is to get a 5th wheel so we can tow our boat as well ) :
- Cheryl Lundin, Montana

2016-07-09 2014 Winnebago Ultralite 28DDBH View Listings

Bought this trailer two years ago ,nice floor plan cute trailer ,just right after the manufacture warranty expire it start leaking took it to the service and find out there is another one like it have the same problem research it and find out that I'm not the only one make me think it is a manufactured deffect ,called the Winnebago company ,worst customer service ever they blame it on me lol ,the top roof curved the seal came off and the front decal ripped ,I don't know but please tell me that I'm not right that a camper should last more than two years and not falling a part ,don't you ever buy Winnebago if you want to enjoy your camper more than two years .
- Billy, Florida