Winnebago Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (38)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

SJ. Tyrrell from Kansas says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Outstanding travel trailer! Who needs big? you want big? Stay in your house! Compact living at its best! Easy to pull, enough space, comfort, and livability. Solid as a safe! Everything works as it should. I love the ducted A/C. Ideal trailer for single, couple, small family. Everything a camper needs, nothing you don't! Very impressed with this 2106FBS! Quality at a great price! Why pay more for some behemoth trailer you need a semi to pull? Get a Winnebago Today!
- SJ. Tyrrell, Kansas

2019-09-15 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Not good... 1. Don’t go down a dirt road. There is a hole in the floor under the sink. Where dust comes in and coats everything in your drawers and under the sink. 2. Sewer black water level is always wrong. 3. Trim along the front edge is cheap and always falls out of the track. We ended up just cutting it off. Black water and gray water closures on the outside always leak. Can’t empty sewer without sewer pouring out. They tried to fix it. But it still doesn’t work right. 4. None of the inside wood is sealed. So it gets dirty. And hard to clean. Especially by the stove. 5.The designer could have added 6 more inches to make the bed a full queen size instead of a kids double bed. 6. The TV didn’t last a year. Positive ... 1. Good Antenna 2. I like the light under the awning 3. The table can be brought outside
- Lisa, Texas

2019-08-21 2017 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1700BH View Listings

The Micro Minnie 1700BH is a great travel trailer for a family looking for something light but with all the space and functionality. It fits a family of 5 easily and it is very easy to tow. You can see the excellent quality of Winnebago products on this camper. The only thing we didn't like is the lever system used for the sewer drainage, but we learned it is pretty standard. I would recommend this camper to others.
- Kathy K, Massachusetts

2019-08-21 2015 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

We downsized to 2015 from 5th wheel so knew it would be really small. Like to dry camp. Huge issue was Atwood on demand water heater. Wasted water, filled up gray tank. Never any hot water. Replaced with 6 gal. Gas electric. Wife now happy. We think ours may have been early demo. Interior fine so far but have to move tv, mirror, clock to bed when traveling..bumps along behind truck on any but pristine road. Decals on front came off by 2017. We ordered new from factory this year.
- Steve, Arizona

2019-08-20 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 30RLSS View Listings

Workmanship on this Winnebago RV was deplorable. RV required service immediately after purchasing. Repairs needed were trimming not attached correctly, A/C had to be replaced, exterior lighting not working, window shades not correctly mounted, plumbing issues, slide flooring not correctly installed to prevent water damage from rain flow.
- Lonnie Keller, Mississippi

2019-08-17 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 27RBDS View Listings

Excellent couples coach to include a grandkid or two from time to time. Great counter and storage space in the kitchen, with a huge pantry and plenty of cabinet storage...the bathroom is very roomy with more storage options, and a equally roomy and quality shower...master bedroom storage and over all accessibility and design is good with two entry points into the bedroom from the living area allowing easy access to both sides of the bed, really makes a difference for that after hours trip to the bathroom. The interior two tone color scheme is elegant packing plenty of a "Wow" factor. The floor plan is spacious and functional with two slides. Although we removed the dinning benches and table replacing them with a couch to join the theater chairs that came with the travel trailer...makes it more comfortable for couple's living. The unit came with power jacks for leveling. Guys, they make such a difference! The build quality is excellent. We've owned it seventeen months with no relevant problems and have lived in it a total of four months while traveling approximately 10k miles with no warranty issues...absolutely none. Everything works and is holding together well. This is our third RV, and second new RV. We have learned through experience that not all RV's are created equally. Winnebago is the way to go. Their design quality is impressive and the build quality equally impressive. The only criticism I would have, and it's simply my opinion and applies to almost all new RV's, is the factor tires. We've had problems with China made tires in the past on other RV's we've owned. I replaced the factory tires with trailer tires made by Goodyear (their Endurance tire) shortly after the purchase. The tow ride was remarkably improved...not so bumping... In all fairness to Winnebago, it seems that almost all trailer tires are made in China. And those that came with the trailer we highly rated. The Goodyear Endurance is a fairly new product to the market place and made in the USA. But I digress...yes I would buy this RV again in a heart beat; and that cannot be said about our two prior experiences in RV buying. Safe travels! Mike
- Mike Soldwisch, Arizona

2019-08-01 2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 2201DS View Listings

Never having towed or camped before, I was pretty worried about this experience. I found many helpful people in my travels out West and learned along the way. My Ford F150 XL with a 5 liter engine and 3.31 gear ratio had a great transmission that handled towing this RV admirably. The sights out West are just incredible and should not be missed. The mountains and canyons are just breathtaking. Mt St Helen's peak is rebuilding. Delicate Arch in Arches NP hike is not to be missed, but hold onto your hat as the cliff edge ends or the wind will sail off with it. Don't miss Chiricahua NP in Arizona as it has outstanding vertical rock and a view of Cochise's prone face. The Queen's Garden hike in Bryce canyon is mostly downhill but well worth the effort to be up close to the multi-colored hoodoo rock. Twin Falls, Idaho has the Perrine Bridge over the deepest gorge and Snake River where hang gliders leap from most days and Shoshone Falls is not too far away. Just a few of the wonderful adventures to see along the way.
- Gail, Illinois

2019-07-27 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

This is a fantastic travel trailer! The bathroom is huge and there is storage everywhere. The rotating tv wall is great because it allows you to watch tv/movies from anywhere in the trailer. The main living area is spacious and user-friendly.
- Kelle, Colorado

2019-07-20 2019 Winnebago Minnie Plus 30RLSS View Listings

Love the units liveability but the quality of workmanship is “very poor”. Living room slide has leaked since I took deliver. No dealer support. Fireplace stopped working. Water leak in roof which water ran down the bedroom wall. Closet fell down. Bedroom slide leaked. Slide out jammed. Do not buy this brand. Forest River has better models. Do buy from Texas City dealer.
- Wayne Kreisel, Texas

2019-06-18 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 27BHSS View Listings

At first we loved the unit. Then we noticed every trip something else was falling apart. The entire unit is built using staples. The beds have all fallen apart, the slide door has come off 3 times. The trim on the dinette and bunks fell off. I don't see any quality in the unit anywhere now that we k ow what to look for. First week camping 18 items to be fixed.
- Ryan Bailey, Alberta

2019-06-13 2017 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Actually lived in this unit for just under 8 months - two adults AND two small dogs. As my wife says, it was an “intimate” experience. Easy to pull with Toyota Highlander. Did lots of research before purchasing- it was worth the extra dollars for Winnebago quality. Small problem with leak in our roof, but warranty took care of it.
- David Hungerford , Florida

2019-05-26 2016 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

We bought our minnie on memorial day 2017 so next Monday will be 2 years. We were convinced it was better quality but I'm starting to believe it is basically made just like your average towable with a few exceptions. Sure it has the gel coat exterior but what else. The wood frame under the dinette is very thin and has a bad crack and the frame under the bed doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. The appliances are the same as any other rv. My attwood water heater has been terrible when using gas. The auto ignite quit before our first dry camp. I had it fixed before the warranty expired but the second camping trip after having it repaired it quit again. The problem was the heaters electrical board. It costs over $200 by itself alone and only has a 90 day warranty. When working properly it really puts out the hot water. We've only been on 8 camping trips in 2 years. Three dry camping and rest with full hookups. Also two of the electrical outlets came out while unplugging a phone charger and a coffee pot. They broke like dry pasta. Even though it was under warranty winnebago refuse to cover the repairs. They claimed we snatched them out and were not responsible. I assure you we did not by a new camper of supposedly better quality to abuse it. Both of the shower heads leaked profusely when the faucet is on but turned off at the head. That made it hard to conserve water. I'm not saying its a bad camper and you shouldn't buy one. Overall I'm satisfied with it just not sure it's better quality as claimed. I saw several features on other campers I wish I had but sacrificed to go with the winnebago brand. Its rather difficult to access the storage under the dinette. Some access doors on the side would sure be handy. I would rate it a 7 out of 10. Maybe these things I mentioned are must worse on the other brands. Who knows. We've enjoyed camping and hope to make many more memories in our camper. That's my two year summary.
- Rex king, Mississippi

2019-05-11 2015 Winnebago Minnie 2451BHS View Listings

This rig track and sets up fast and always makes a statement. Every possible option. Very liveable with walk-in closet and massive storage. Travels easily and dual axis gives a road stability enhanced with stabilized with tow bars included.
- Leah, Massachusetts

2019-04-22 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS View Listings

We bought this RV in July of 2017. We have traveled over 8000 miles. We only had 1 issue. The kitchen faucet was leaking. They replaced it with no questions. We have had no other problems. It is light enough to tow with a Toyota 4 runner. The layout is great. Plenty of storage. We love this trailer. It is perfect for a couple. We did add a 160 watt solar panel with 2 batteries. We have had no issues with power while camping off grid. We would highly recommend.
- Jennifer B, Colorado

2019-04-09 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2455BHS View Listings

We took our time selecting this trailer visiting three large RV shows. Loved the floorplan, features, and quality. We lived in this for 90 days with two kids who are 10 and 12 and stayed in National Parks. This model is great for families who want their own personal space but also want to come together in the "great room" in the middle for meals and movies.
- Patty , Florida

2019-03-28 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Great little tows well I have a 2016 Nissan frontier. I have a minor issue with the furnace taking it in for check up but space and quality so far so good.hate where winnebago puts their tv it's pretty stupid for what otherwise great floor plan
- Jose A Rodriquez, California

2019-03-22 2019 Winnebago Minnie Drop 1710 View Listings

Fun very towable small travel trailer. Towed through Canada Maritimes and towed beautifully even in 100km winds with Equalizer Stabilizer attached. Did not use heater or wet bath. Did not use black tank as we stayed only at campgrounds with bathrooms and shoers. Air conditioning, Microwave/convection oven, and refrigerator all worked well. We added memory foam pad and queen bed was very comfortable. TV and radio worked flawlessly. Off road package with 15 inch wheels was great for two tracks and uneven ground. Very functional and easy to back in package. We put full time rear view camera which aided both for road travel and backing into campsites.
- Karl Hausler, Michigan

2019-01-11 2016 Winnebago Winnie Drop 170S View Listings

Upon retiring after 42 yea s, I wanted a small carefree trailer Where in I could spend several weeks or the occasional weekend. First one was 15 ft and I soon saw was way too confining. I still wanted small and it soon was between the Rpod, Hummingbird or the Drop. All three had THE floor plan, large dry bath, queen bed, awning, big close, good headroom end to end, and plenty of room for my camping stuff. I chose the Drop for 3 reasons, the fantastic vent fan in the bathroom, (no bath fan in others), the Cherry color and the best on line reviews. I didn’t like that it was low to the ground. I had it raised. Problem solved in later models. It pulls like a dream with my SUV. I’m 83 and I travel alone.
- Ann popejoy, Texas

2018-11-06 2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus 26RBSS View Listings

This floorplan looks and feels spacious and open. The roof is curved on the Minnie Plus so there is more interior headroom and it really feels open. The gelcoat gives these models a unique look and feel that keeps its nice finish with very little maintenance. The best feature of this model is the spacious interior. It's perfect for longer camping trips and very luxurious for the weekend outings. These units feel less like a "camper" and more like a nice apartment would feel. They tow amazingly well. The bathroom is extremely spacious, possibly one of the most spacious bathrooms in any of the Winnebago travel trailer models. The sliding door features on the bedroom and bathroom save space and provide excellent privacy. All in all, this is a great couples coach and is even perfect for a family of 4 since all would be comfortable sleeping. The unit sleeps six per spec but it would sleep 4 VERY comfortably. I gave the Winnebago warranty department an average grade because I think ALL travel trailer warranty departments need to be more customer focused. I have had this travel trailer for 18 months and have had no technical issues with any of the components. The easy winterization bypass system makes winterizing easy (I can do it in less than 10 minutes).
- John Colangelo, Washington

2018-11-05 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Very solidly built trailer. Excellent quality and materials. Tandem axles- rare in a small trailer! Tows great. Only 3000# dry weight, but has a whopping 7000# GVWR! Great layout and big trailer features. Huge storage....hard to believe, actually. I believe this trailer is the Best of its Class...
- John Anderson, California

2018-11-03 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Big trailer feature in a small trailer. Tandem axles are RARE in small trailers. Tow with V6 SUV. Excellent quality. 7000 GVWR! Dry bath with shower. Big fridge.Excellent fit and finish. Good mattress.
- John Anderson, California

Verified Owner

2018-10-28 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Great couple travel trailer, excellent appliances, great mattress & nice bath room size, easy to pull with Dodge Durango 6 cyl AWD and Blue Ox hitch system. We up graded to porcelain toilet, added slide out awning, rear camera and max flow fan over bed. We found the folding table which stores behind sofa was heavyweight so we switched to two nice light weight wood folding tables. Bottom line comfortable set up for two. Short length insures we can camp all parks.
- Michael & Joan M., Illinois

2018-09-30 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

I love this TT. It has plenty of room The shower is almost as big as mine at home I chose this model because I wanted a walk around bed and a couch. Bought from Davd Arbogast in Ohio. Check them out
- D. Moroyx, Colorado

2018-08-23 2017 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Excellent to tow with small truck or SUV. 3000 lbs dry. It has everything that most bigger rigs have, just less walking space inside. Lots of storage. We love ours. The quality is evident after being in lower end trailers.
- Steve Ing, Florida

2018-08-04 2016 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS View Listings

My wife and I have owned a 2106ds micro minnie for since Feb. 2016 and have traveled 20,000 miles with it. It is a good trailer for two who are traveling and staying a few nights at each destination. Not to live in. It pulls great with a pickup truck. Now the quality of the trailer is totally different. The material used for all cabinets inside the trailer is fiberboard covered with a thin paper. Any water that gets on the floor gets absorbed into the fiberboard. We had a leak around the slideout after 1.5 years when it was not extended. We now have a leak around the slideout when it is extended. Now all the wood work is swollen and peeling that touches the floor. The quality of the couch and the seat with the murphy bed are pretty poor(we are mostly out of the trailer except to sleep). I would expect a product costing as much as this does would last longer. Products made by other manufactures in the trailer are holding up. However, I would not ever buy a trailer with a Attwood On Demand water heater. It has been nothing but trouble. So in summary I would not buy this trailer again.
- Chuck, Florida