Winnebago Tour RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Tour RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Eddie from Texas says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Tour RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD View Listings

We bought the unit new Mar 2014, so it sat on the lot for 1yr before we bought it. Pros: The design and layout was great! Even had a fireplace! However, that was as good as it got! Buyers be ware! The unit was in the shop 67% of the time we owned it!!! Many issues with electrical, wind noise and just before I traded it in, the slide broke down. On our first weekend out, AC went out, I had to go to Walmart and buy a window unit. Every time we used it, We had to take it in to the dealer the following Monday. Retained an attorney who stated we definitely had a product liability suit but no guarantee on outcome as lemon law in Texas is primarily for auto not RV! Cost for legal representation would cost $38k, so after 11 1/2 months of dealing with issues that were under warranty but never really fixed, and now about to expire, we took our losses and traded into a Newmar Dutch Star which is by far a better built coach! I do NOT recommend Winnebago product to anyone who is looking into one!!!
- Eddie, Texas

2018-08-04 2014 Winnebago Tour 42QD View Listings

We have had our Tour for 2 years and love it. We purchased it from the origional owner, although it was very clean and appeared to be properly maintained it had some issues with the A/C units and other mechanical sysitems. Last year I properly corrected the issues and have had a trouble free 3 month trip this year. We have attended other Class A Manufacture's tours and have found all but one that meets or exceed the quality of the Winnebago tour quality.
- Bill B, South Dakota

2018-07-12 2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD View Listings

Passenger front seat with foot rest is not comfortable for and adult over 5 foot tall. Sitting on the seat, pushed ball all the way, you cannot place your legs straight out to rest your feet on the foot rest. Did they never test this? Bad design.
- Dogger, Pennsylvania

2018-07-03 2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD View Listings

I purchase this coach new in June, 2013 from Camping World of Dothan, AL. This is our third class A and we knew what we were looking for. We loved the color scheme and the floorplan and options pretty much met all of our desires and expectations. We experienced the usual growing pains expected with a new coach of this complexity but frankly, both Freightliner and Winnebago were able to get the bugs worked out to our satisfaction. Winnebago actually upgraded the Schwintek slide mechanism on the RH forward slide long after the warranty had expired. It has been a very positive experience.
- Pete Lopez, Colorado

2018-01-06 2013 Winnebago Tour 42GD View Listings

Traveling in an RV was a total new experience for me. I had camped in tents as a girl, never in “luxury campers”. The Winnebago Tour is a home away from home for us. It is very comfortable with a full refrigerator and spacious galley, enough space for everything. The dishwasher was a big plus for me, as much as I like to cook, I dislike the cleanup. Camping in State Parks with only 30 AMP services was not a problem, the power alternating system on the Winnebago kept us very comfortable. The TV satellite system we installed worked great wherever we camped, so we could both watch our favorites no problem. The super large shower with sky light was really a treat, having on demand hot water made a hit for us. Need that at home! No grousing over who used all the hot water. The only thing I didn’t care about was the dark king size bedspread that came with the coach, I swapped it out for a lighter color that I preferred. Like most women, I like clothes and shoes, the large closet and dresser took everything with ease, my honey even had some space! The air ride of the coach is really amazing, we traveled along in great comfort. Traveling through the mountains with the 450 Turbo Cummins Diesel was easy.
- Merrylee, South Carolina

2017-10-22 2011 Winnebago Tour 42QD View Listings

Over all our experience was a very good one.Not exactly a house,but as close as you can get.We added sliding drawers in the cupboards,and that gave us much better usability.A few tweaks here and there made it to our particular wants.We found the table could have been wider.Loved the washer and dryer.We surprisingly used our fireplace a lot.We could sit 7 people in the living room area without adding any extra chairs.Loved having 2 bathrooms. The front control panel for km/mi was a bit confusing .Two way jacks would have been nice. This high end coach lived up to its name.We would not hesitate to buy it again if our circumstances were different.
- Robert, Alberta

2017-08-12 2007 Winnebago Tour 40TD View Listings

Overall very good experience with this unit. I believe the quality could be much better for the price when new. Issue with paint after5 years but CDI repaired it what a great staff st CDI. The floor plan is what has been great for us
- Gordon Renfeld, Iowa

2016-09-07 2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD View Listings

We bought this coach new, after looking at many and driving them all. This is a fantastic coach and have had a few minor bugs, but overall is been a great coach. We never had a problem that wasn't addressed by the company, immediately and taken care of. Driving is a dream, great power, it'll tow anything, with ease. Wherever we park, we are the star of the show! It's fun. I highly recommend it. You'll love it.
- Larry Head, Florida

2016-09-01 2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD View Listings

I've been told my multiple sources, expect issues with a new RV. Knock on wood, I've had none and very happy with my Tour. Sales is very responsive and happy with Winnebago, I would definitely consider another one in the future.
- Mike D, Illinois

2014-12-29 2009 Winnebago Tour 40FD View Listings

Drives and rides better than any coach we have tried. Very comfortable and liveable. With rear view and side cameras it is so easy to see traffic and view the tow vehicle. This coach has not had any problems and we have been on hot and cold adventures. The heat and ac work very well. The opposing sofas and 4 TVs provide very comfortable lounging while watching TV. The curved dinette with oblong table make it nice for playing games and entertaining guests for meals. Lots of storage and would make an excellent coach for full timers. King size sleep night number bed is so comfortable. Pass thru bathroom makes easy access to/from bedroom to kitchen & living area. Take off on your next adventure with peace of mind with new tires and batteries. We especially enjoy the outdoor entertainment center. With wind sensor awnings no worries about leaving awnings up. Outstanding coaching in excellent condition.
- Tom Roberts, Oklahoma