Winnebago Minnie Winnie Class C RVs Reviews on RV Insider (30)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Minnie Winnie Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dan Kelly from New York says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Minnie Winnie Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K View Listings

I took possession of my new RV a week ago. Ford engine had a severe oil leak that the dealer didn't notice. It was taken back to the dealer and repaired. This could have been a very nasty surprise if I had left right away on my planned cross country National Park tour. Other issues found: -Shower surround is badly cracked around the bottom lip, caulking is also cracked with open seams. -Top edge of the roof, along the left front has open seam with cracked caulking. -Side bump out rubber seal at the top rear corner is torn. -Looking underneath, angled cuts of the square tubing used for the camper body supports are not painted at all, and already show rust. There is also a fairly significant amount of rust beginning on the underside. To date, this unit has only been driven from the manufacturer to the dealer, for a total of less than 1000 miles, and then to my home (7 miles). -There are unsealed wiring entries from underneath into the RV body. -Each time the AC unit fan ran, sawdust kept blowing out of the vents. I had to remove all the vent opening, run the fan, and bang on the ceiling starting at the AC unit and moving down to each vent opening to clear it all out. Simply using a vacuum attachment on the hole saw that cut the openings in the paneling would have prevented having to deal with this. I am pretty disappointed in my first RV purchase. The dealer has been correcting issues as I find them, but this is a brand new RV and if there had been a decent quality control inspection before it left the Winnebago plant I would have expected these issues to be be found and corrected. I had to rate the Manufacturer Warranty/Support, but I have not had deal with Winnebago as of yet. The dealer has been correcting them for me. I marked it as a 3 but would have left it blank if accepted.
- Dan Kelly, New York

2019-12-08 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

This RV is a great one for a single woman to use to see the USA and Canada. It is small enough (27') to fit into most campgrounds. It is simple to set up--check that the frig is level, then plug in the electric, and while the built in surge protector test the power, hook up the fresh water. By yourself, you don't need to empty the black water tank at every stop--once a week seems enough. On the road it handles well, keeps up with traffic with no problems--even with a tow car attached. Setting off down the road in this rig is a happy feeling!
- Michelle McAlpin, Arizona

2019-11-18 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

I owned an R-Vision Trail-Lite B+ motorhome with Chevy 8.1 L motor for 15 years prior to purchasing the 22R. The 22R has a 5.4 L motor which has less power but softer and quieter ride. Only problems with the 22R so far was the 30 amp cord and rear camera which I think is exceptionable considering it has been 4 and a half years. Upgrades include replacing Ford's stock rear sway bar with Road Master's sway bar to reduce wind push and roll. Also replaced the standard toilet seat with a detachable easy to clean residential toilet seat. Additions include adding a U-Haul front 2 inch receiver, 400 watt inverter to coach battery, T-connector valve and anti-freeze hose to water pump, keyless remote and security, spare tire, stove and sink covers, wall mounted power strip in front entertainment area, rear TV, small up & down curved mirrors on side mirrors, screen door handle and refrigerator shelf bars. Things I love. Easy to park for an RV especially when you can hang the back end over curb/grass area. It's basically a long, tall, fat Ford pick up truck so if it fits you can probably go there. I've never needed levels or stabilizer. Great bathroom for RV size, real shower with soap/shampoo shelves and glass door, ample leg room for toilet, nice sink & mirror, plenty of storage space for towels, toiletries, powerful fan and towel hooks. Bigger wardrobe closet than many larger RVs. We never use the dining table, we leave it as a bed which serves as bed and couch. We never use the front bed for sleeping but it's a huge storage area and very convenient space for all your stuff like jackets, dog leash, flash light, phone, purse and everything else you need. Easy four snap privacy skirt, my old RV used Velcro snaps around the side and front windows which gets old fast in a C-class. No flimsy fold out steps, all the steps are internal and the coach battery is under the second step as compared to under chassis access. 6' 10" ceiling with six in roof AC ducts. No carpet. The super structure, build quality and single piece fiberglass roof is exceptional for the money. Final notes. The 22R is small but we don't RV to be inside. Winnebago offers refinements which exceeded my expectations for price range.
- Tim Oma, Ohio

2019-11-16 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

I own the ford f350, V10. Powerful engine and easy to drive. Does not "sway" as much in cabin as others I have owned. Like views from the cabin in every seat for passengers. Cannot speak to service issues because I have had none. Very good heat and roof air. Always comfortable. I love the fact that my unit has automatic stabilizers that level. I am older with a bad knee and it is a nice option especially when it is raining. Pulls in easily to park for groceries. I took this unit through 7 states and six national parks. Not one problem. Complaints would be hard mattress and no 12 volt plug. We have been very happy with this unit. Handles steep inclines and brakes well on downgrades. I have to sell due to my wifes disability and up coming surgery. If she is ever able to travel again I would only look at Winnebago as we have enjoyed this model.
- Frank, Tennessee

2019-10-01 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

Great compact camper. Sleeps 8. But livability is a little tight with that many. Quality has been great. Plenty of power. Drivability is great, and easy to park in a fairly tight parking lot. Nicely laid out.
- Michael , Virginia

2019-09-26 2004 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 24F View Listings

This is a GREAT RV that you and your family/friends will love! We've had it for 4+ years and it’s been a workhorse and wonderful vehicle and very functional/user friendly. Not a lot of bells and whistles and it is 15 years old, but not a lot of miles for its age. you'll love the pop out and everything has functioned and operated perfectly. We've kept it in tip-top condition and only use it 4-5 times a year so not much wear and tear. We put a completely new suspension on it and have serviced it after every trip. A great RV for someone who wants to travel, enjoys the road and wants to see the country! If I weren't changing my lifestyle, I'd keep it forever. Its built to last, unfortunately, I'm not... let me know if you'd like to discuss it, see it, drive it, whatever and I'll answer any/all questions and provide all the records I have on it for you to review. I hope to hear from you and have a great day!
- david greenwald, California

2019-09-23 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26A View Listings

Great RV with almost no issues. Drives well and sleeps 8. As long a a couple are kids. But tight livability with that many. Works great for 4-5 adults or 2 adults and a few kids. Plenty of storage. Totally happy with it, but unfortunately we need to get a larger one Due to the fact that we are camping with 8 or more on a regular basis.
- Michael Winesett , Virginia

2019-08-10 1993 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 28RQ View Listings

I've traveled to California, New Mexico, Arizona and back from Colorado in this RV! She runs awesome and has provided fun, entertainment and shelter for myself, my daughter and my six grandkids. Has lots of storage.
- Tracy, Colorado

2019-07-29 2003 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31C View Listings

This is a great little motor home! We traveled quite a bit long distance and had no problems. The layout is great for privacy. The motor home has everything you could want and is powerful enough to get you anywhere you want to go. Winnebago quality is superb. Everything works perfectly even though the unit is 16 years old, it has been very well cared for.
- Emily Spear, New Hampshire

2019-07-18 1996 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 29WU View Listings

The late 90’s Minnie Winnie models are built on extremely reliable Ford Chassis’ with overall great handling. I bought this knowing that I loved RVing but was tired of throwing away money on renting. This was a great starter model for me to get acquainted with all the motorhome systems and learn. I’m now in the market for a slightly used class A that I hope will get me and my family through the next 10 years. Unfortunately the Minnie Winnie gets harder to live in as the family grows. We use the RV for 2 months of summer living so it really isn’t an occasional use vehicle. I highly recommend this as a good starter home for someone new to RVing or someone with a small family.
- TJ Weber, California

2019-07-18 2019 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31G View Listings

The initial sale was much like our elected Candidates. Lots of promises of quality, loyalty, and follow through! However, when you roll the Coach off the lot all bets are off. The Manufacturer wipes there hands of any defective items. My defects we're in the decals from date of purchase. My first washing of the Coach, my 2nd week of ownership, on the one side of the Coach, one of the Decals came off. The Dealer took ownership of of the problem. The Driverside has very Shoddy workmanship of the decals on that side. Meaning all or most of the decals have bubbles or rippling of the decals. The passenger side has none of these issues. Interesting thing, I've lost no decals on that side! I took many pictures and communicated this to the Winnebago Headquarters and they said it was found not to be defective.......Sad that at one time Winnebago use to stand behind there workmanship and product's. NOT ANYMORE! As you can imagine I'm furious! It's a decal, REALLY? What happened to make a Customer happy especially one who spent almost 100k! Another one of mine contentions with the Coach is the cheapness of Winnebago! I mean for over 100k you would imagine some amenities in your Cab of the Coach. I don't know like mabe a KEY FOB!!!! This CHEAPLY made Coach came with regular keys. I dont think you can buy a vehicle of any kind without one these days, but Winnebago's come with standard keys. Really for over 100k!! Also the stripped dashboard gadgets of any kind. I was surprised it had a Radio and CD player. Very hard to operate I might add. Very off Brand if you know what I mean. I think the Amish stopped working for Winnebago or at least when they built this Coach it was there day off. I've owned 7 Motorhomes in my time and I will buy another one, however it wont be a Winnebago product!!
- regism.fitzy, Washington

2019-06-18 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

My paint on this has faded so bad I look like I have a pink Winnebago MinnieThe inside is very pretty it’s all varnished wood was some Stainglass it was one of the first ones they made the outside is Awful
- Kathy Snyder, Ohio

2019-05-31 2019 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31G View Listings

I am a first time "RVer" and my family and I rented this for a long weekend. We took it up and down the Texas coast and it was very easy to drive and was very stable on the road. Without the slides out the passenger area is more limited while driving however once parked, the "Minnie" was definitely not that. We had ample places to stow our gear, for the kids to sleep, and the dog to wander. We also had the optional tailgate package which was a blast for us being able to listen to tunes and watch TV outside. Hookups were simple and the AC was ice cold. The sink area is a bit smaller than expected but we were able to easily cook for a family of 4. Overall the vehicle was perfect for the 4 of us(even though its able to sleep 10 I would expect that to be pretty tight) and we would definitely recommend both renting and the vehicle to our friends!
- Jason, Texas

2019-05-07 2017 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31D View Listings

RV is very comfortable while sleeping. Drives great. Cooking is easy in unit. Love 3 TVs. Cable hookups are a breeze. The outside automatic awning works great and provides plenty of shade. I recommend highly.
- James, Louisiana

2019-04-21 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

This unit drives like a dream, handles well in turns, winds, rain , and ofcourse in Florida sunshine! Air in cab and main unit cools quickly and stays cold. Bathroom has full shower and spacious to use comfortably. Over can bed platform very comfortable, lots of deep storage space with easy access! The full size bed is comfortable but a bit difficult to make. Kitchen counter has handy bamboo fold down extension that makes it very easy to use and adds a lot more space to work. Love this unit!
- L. A. Lees, Florida

2018-11-02 1968 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 337RLS View Listings

This 24 foor Minnie Winny by Winnebago Motor Home i have fond is the perfect size. Not to small and not to big. It has a new wood type floor inside, sleeps 6 people, and has been custom designed inside, A real sleeping room comes with a full shower and toilet Everything works and it drives great. It has a 4000 ONAN generator with little hours on it. The motor home is also fully equipped with solar panels on the roof so it is more than fully self contained.
- john, California

2018-10-12 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

The 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22r is a great motorhome. The advantage is it's size which makes it ideal for driving and parking. Also the standard floor plan is very accomadating. It's size also helps in accessing sites that wouldn't be available to larger motorhomes. I found this to be very helpful when trying to get space last minute at some campsites. It's disadvantages are the same as most other Class C motorhomes which are mostly all cookie cutter designed today. That being said, Winnebago still has better build quality and quality control in my experience than most other high volume manufactuters.
- Mike, Michigan

2018-01-13 2017 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K View Listings

Having owned a Minnie Winnie before then went to a class A I had to get back into a Minnie Winnie. Found the perfect layout and size the quality is always the best in the Minnie Winnie and found the one i had been looking for at Millers RV in Baton Rouge Great people and company
- Rouillier, Louisiana

2017-06-15 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie WF331C View Listings

Very good RV comes with everything you would need. It is livable I would recommend this RV to everyone. It sleeps 6 so good for a family has microwave,cable hookups, full shower, restroom has its own room, TV hookups outside and a stereo. Fun for the whole family
- Sherrie Miller , California

2017-06-15 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31C View Listings

- Sherrie Miller , California

2017-03-21 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 27Q View Listings

Purchased new, in Michigan at General RV, we are 65 plus. 1st ,,,,Tail lights are garbage,leak water,short out,replaced twice,same ,same. Still junk ,we are ignoring them . Friend has same problem exactly. Generator died within 6 months ,warrantied thank God. Now ,32degrees ,furnace died -Suburban of course the ,warranty dead. Strip in front of shower pops up when driving? See the ground? Use ,,,3-5 times a year,,, what next??! Trade ? More $$$$ ??? I did not purchase new to fix it up myself or pay for constant repairs. Have appt for local RV dealer to work on furnace. Bend over. A. R Lamar
- A.R. Lamar, Illinois

2017-03-07 2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K View Listings

I have thoroughly enjoyed this Minnie Winnie. For one who never drove a truck or towed anything, this RV is easy to drive and manages really well. In 2015, we drove from Texas to Michigan on a three week trip and had not one moment of trouble. In June of 2016, I stayed in it for three weeks in a campground about two hours north of Dallas, Texas. I was facilitating professional development for teachers in a small school district, so I was up early every morning, dressing professionally, and home late in the evening. I cooked every meal in the RV and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The only reason we are selling it is that it is bigger than we need, and we want a smaller unit to keep at the house.
- Joan Curtis, Texas

2017-02-22 2016 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

We have been very pleased with our Minnie and regret having to sell it due to health. We found the Minnie 22R to be very easy to drive and park. It has good storage inside and out. Cummins generator is quality. The beds are comfortable. No slides to worry about. Winnebago quality throughout. The 5.4 Triton engine is great on flat terrain (14 miles per gallon) however on the 7% steep grades of the Big Horn mountains it suffers somewhat, therefore not allowing us to pull a towed vehicle.
- Scot and Barbara Ward, Wyoming

2017-02-13 1977 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 20RG View Listings

i have been living in it for a year now and it has been good to me. Every thing works and I lived in an Arizona summer in it and lived through it comfortably Yes it needs maintenance but nothing that can not be easily handled. Some of the phone padding went bad and had to be trashed but its physically still there and restorable.
- Robert Peever, Arizona

2016-09-22 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

Easy to drive. Comfortable drive on the interstate and I am able to keep of with traffic flow. I've have purchased this vehicle 18 months ago. Air condition performs great in hot weather. The size of the vehicle makes it easy to park in most state parks and national parks. I returned the vehicle to dealership during the first few months due to a broken antenna crank and water was getting in to the mini storage compartment on the passenger side. I am overall happy with this vehicle.
- Percy, Georgia